Daddy - Part Three

londonboy

A true pup knows he is never a slave.  He can walk away from the relationship at any time.  That’s part of the intense thrill between a daddy and his young mate.  If the big dude is a true muscle daddy then he’s like this huge pup-magnet that pulls on the smaller dude with such a force that he never even contemplates leaving his master’s side.  It’s the most natural and comfortable relationship ever created – pup needing security and daddy needing adoration.  The more your love grows for an admiring young thing the more you want to protect him, mentor him, and even grow him.  Yeah, part of being a good muscle daddy is knowing that you should always be working to create your replacement.  Big guys are a dime a dozen but true muscle gods – the kind that can truly breed others are very rare.  Of course, it takes two to tango.  You have to have the perfect pup to train.  If you get a good one then half your work is already done.  I was lucky – being a pup builder was now in my DNA.  I had been formed by one of the best.  The day he had set me free to go and find my own little men had been one of the hardest in my life, but I had realized how important it was.  I was carrying on a tradition – one that had been around since the beginning of time.  I needed to go plow my DNA into some little worshipper that, in turn, would someday grow big enough and strong enough to train other pups into becoming muscle daddies.  It was the evolution of huge men.      

“Butch, sir, I’m looking for something,” the pup said, pulling me back into the moment.  “Well, actually I’m looking for someone.  But not just anyone.  I’m looking for someone powerful, because I’m looking to be tamed and it’s going to take someone very, very strong to accomplish that.”

More beautiful words had never been spoken.  What Bradley was basically doing was giving me permission to be myself – completely.  He was taking a chance and letting me know that he wanted to be dominated.  Again, he was speaking in code – testing the water to see if I might be exactly what he was looking for.  A pretty muscle boy would simply just flex and say, “I’ve got the body you need.”  That’s not what Bradley wanted, though.  He could probably get any handsome big man he’d ever laid eyes on.  That was a simple catch for a guy like him.  But to find a guy that saw the situation in its totality was very hard.  Bradley wanted a guy that had the muscles, the inner strength, the patience, the attitude, the intelligence, the wisdom, and all that comes with being a true daddy.  It wasn’t about getting laid – it was about being able to submit yourself completely to another man.  I also had a feeling Bradley was powerful as shit in the business world.  I had a feeling he had people jumping at his every word all the time.  He was looking for someone that would make him jump.  He was looking for a guy that would laugh at him if he uttered a command.  I had a feeling I was Bradley’s man, but I knew there were some more tests before we found out if we were “made” for each other.  I thought it was important, however, that I answer his latest question in a way that he’d never forget.  I placed the little guy back down on the barstool.  I then leaned down and flexed my big gun right beside his head.  I then placed my face against his – pushing his cheek, ear, and head into my hard bulging biceps.  My mouth was next to his ear.  The guy moaned slightly from the feeling of being surrounded by muscle and a scruffy beard.       

“I can be as powerful as you want me to be . . . and then some,” I whispered softly, flexing my arm even harder to emphasize my point. 

The dude sucked in air and I’m sure got kind of dizzy.  His body was in reaction overload.  I could hear him whispering as he counted to ten over and over – clearly trying to prevent himself from spewing.  I had answered him in almost the exact way of his fantasies – I’m sure.  I could tell his brain was battling between thinking I was too good to be true and the fact that he wanted to submit him to me completely right then and there.  Bradley was a sharp businessman, though.  I could tell.  He knew not to blow his wad – forgive the pun – on an unproven entity, but everything in his body was confirming I was a muscle daddy beyond compare.  I decided to drive home my point.

“Need something broken, Bradley?  I can break it for you,” I said.  “Need someone punished?  I can punish ‘em and I can be as brutal as you want me to be.  Need to be pounded dude?  I’m the best pounder you’ll ever meet.  Need protection?  Nothing’s ever going to get through me.  Need something big to hold onto?  Well, I think you’ve already realized that’s not a problem, either.”

“Sir, if you don’t be quiet – even just for a minute – I’m going to pass out,” he said putting a hand to my mouth. 

“If you want something massive to be flexed, I’ve got lots of big things to tense,” I said out of the side of my mouth, just to tease him more.

He turned his hand sideways so it would cover my lips completely.  I took the chance to kiss his palm gently.  He opened his eyes, which had been closed so he wouldn’t spurt out a big load, and gazed at my face.  His look said so much.  There was a deep pleading that almost choked me up.  The dude was clearly desperate for me to be the one – for me to be real.  I understood this, because I felt the same way about him.  Earthquakes, hurricanes, and tornadoes would not have moved me from this man at that moment.  Something incredibly magical was happening.  Two souls were meeting on a plane that was only perceptible to them.  No one else in the room would have understood or even felt what we were feeling.  He bit his upper lip and forced his breathing to not be so hard.  He had been on the brink of ejaculation, but something much more intimate was taking over.

“I really need this to be real,” he said – and I knew it would be the most heartfelt thing I’d ever hear in my entire life.  “I know it’s been less than a few hours, but my body had never been this fucking sure.  My head says yes.  My gut says yes.  My heart says yes.  And my cock screams yes.  Hell, I even think my small toe says yes.  But don’t take me down this road, big man, unless you’re sure, too.  I could get lost in you.  I could get very lost.  You could break my bones and I’d finally heal, but I’m pretty sure if you broke my spirit, I’d never trust anyone ever again.  So walk away now, if this isn’t right for you, too.”

I leaned in and kissed him.  I realized – at that particular moment – no words would be sufficient.  I knew that I needed to show him how I felt – instead of trying to prove it with weak sentences.  He needed the kind of confirmation that only strong lips and a prying tongue could give.  Our kiss turned ravenous instantly.  He grabbed the side of my face and pulled my head into his with a force that even impressed a big guy like me.  His tongue actually gave mine a run for its money and we battled powerfully as we traded spit.  We both were moaning a little and I could sense that people were staring.  I didn’t care.  This little fucker knew how to lip-lock like a pro.  I was tensing every muscle in my body trying not to explode because of his incredible oral skills.  I finally had to pull my face from his – fearful that I might orgasm at any second.

“Holy shit, little man, where’d you learn to do that?” I asked, reaching up to fan my face.

“Just now, sir.  I needed you to know how much I cared.” he replied.

“Well it worked,” I shot back. “That’s like a secret weapon, dude.”

“Did I find the big man’s kryptonite?” he asked.

“Hell no, just the opposite.  Kisses like that can make me take on the world,” I answered.

“Something I’d love to watch,” he teasingly said.

“You need a big knight in shining armor, little man?” I asked, deciding to toy with him, too.

“I’d prefer a muscle daddy in leather, sir,” he replied. 

I had anticipated him to continue the playful banter, but – instead – he went for honesty.  A big surge of juice shot from my balls when I heard his answer.  The little guy was so spontaneous and such a mystery.  He could be so cheeky and joking at one moment and then he’d surprise me with a comment I knew revealed corners of his soul.  I’m sure part of what made a good businessman was to always keep them guessing – and he was doing that quite well with me.  I was still being tested.  He was making sure I had the ability to keep up with him – to banter with him when he needed to play and to turn serious when it was time to – even if only briefly – open up.  I’d seen his type before – but no one had ever been this deliciously honest before.  Most guys could volley a cute conversation for a while but usually they’d become distracted by my body or quickly become bored.  It seemed like this guy was a pro – but I still treaded lightly.  Neither of us wanted to be hurt – and we both knew it could still happen.

“I’ve got a drawer full of fun leather apparel.  Maybe you’d like to see me model it sometime?” I said, noting how his crotch twitched at the statement.

“I plan on it, sir,” he replied – and his tone told me something that solidified this guy as a major contender for my next long-term relationship – maybe he’d even be the ‘one.’

“It’s not going to be tonight, though, is it?” I asked, crossing my fingers in my mind, hoping for the right answer.

“We both know the answer to that already, sir,” he replied, smiling broadly.  “If I came home with you tonight I’d be just one of them.  You’d be the same for me.  Either one of us can easily find distractions, but I have the feeling that you’re actually looking for the same thing I am.  You’re looking for honesty, dedication, adoration, and someone who needs you desperately.  Someone that needs all the things you can offer and all the things you can do.  You’ve been testing me all night long – just like I have you.  Sure, we can go get our rocks off at your place if we wanted to.  That would be nice, I’m sure – but we can do that any night of the week.  What’s been happening to both of us during these last few hours only happens once or twice in a lifetime.  I’m going to wine and dine you, my friend.  I’m going to show you off as much as I can.  I want to see how you do outside of this bar – which is clearly your domain.  I’m simply a visitor in the kingdom of muscle daddies.  I have a feeling there’s no test I could give you that you won’t ace easily, but when it comes to protecting my heart I have no problem sticking to a game plan.  I’m sure all of this makes sense, doesn’t it.”

“Most of it makes perfect sense.  You seem to have one part wrong, though,” I said – leaning in to emphasize my point.

“Oh,” he said, looking a little disappointed that I might say something wrong, “What’s that?”

“If someone’s going to be leading the wining and dining it’s going to be me,” I said, oozing so much confidence my own words even turned me on a little.

The man stopped breathing.  I had usurped his authority – his leadership abilities – without him even seeing it coming.  This didn’t distress him – no, it actually did the opposite.  It thrilled him.  He had forgotten one of the golden rules of being with a muscle daddy – the big guy’s always in control.  I had assured my dominance in just one sentence and he loved it. 

“Of course, sir,” he said, quietly. 

I grabbed his chin softly with my big hand and again brought my face into his.  This time, he was ready for me from the start.  His lips, tongue, and mouth took over the kiss in a way that made my toes curl tightly in my boots.  I also squeezed his chin harder which made him moan with happiness.  The guy shot a hand up to my biceps, copping a feel of my muscle mountain.  I could tell by the way he latched on to my gun that he was falling for me, big time.  I was feeling the same way about him.  I pushed his face back a little, just so I could remind him of who was boss.

“Did you forget your proper place, little stud,” I asked, smiling so he’d know I was teasing.

“Yes sir,” he sheepishly replied.

“Don’t let it happen again,” I said, pulling his face back into a passionate kiss and then letting him go.

Bradley let go of my big biceps and made a fist with his hand.  He started punching my big mound of muscle and then moaned a little when the hard thing didn’t give at all.  I tensed it even more and he put a little more power behind his punch, marveling at how the thing still didn’t budge when he smacked it with his clenched hand.  He kept pounding it harder and harder – which, in turn, made my cock get harder and harder.  He finally stopped – probably because his fingers had started to hurt.  He pulled back and looked up into my face.

“Hard enough for you?” I asked.

“I don’t know, sir, you’re not inside me, yet,” he quickly replied and I almost fell over from the thrill his words gave me.

“Aw, little man, you can’t come out of nowhere with comments like that.  You have no idea what that does to me,” I said, closing my eyes briefly to calm my dick down.

“You see, that’s the problem,” he shot back, “I know exactly what it does to you . . . sir.”

“Are you sure you’re going to be able to handle what you’ve started here, little fella?  I can be wilder than a herd of stampeding buffalo when I get a little excited,” I warned him.

“I hope you’re more than just a little excited, sir,” he said with an impish smile.  “I’m feeling like I may go ‘all in’ for this thing happening between us, so I’d like to know that I’m turning you on something fierce.”

“We’ve got to slow down, little man or I’m going to either explode or rip you apart,” I said, quickly putting an end to our little teasing session.  “I hope that explains how fierce I am.” 

I meant it, too.  I had gotten jacked to the point where I could have easily gone beyond the point of no return.  I wanted the little guy so much that my body was screaming for me to attack.  That’s the thing about finding a true worshipper, though – he’s worth the wait.  You force yourself to not give into your basic urges, just so you can be with the ideal mate.  Even though I was a pro muscle daddy, I still didn’t trust myself when it came to preventing myself from giving in to my need for pleasure.  The bigger a man is the bigger his desire.  I was aching for my new buddy so much that all I could think about was him being speared on my hard rod.  But that needed to wait.  I was still convinced that he could be so much more than just a good fuck.  I moved away from him so the heat between us could cool a little.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16

• 4 weeks later...