High School - Chapter 9 - The Finale added 11/16/19

Newmassaddict

4 hours ago, Newmassaddict said:

Chapter 5

As the four guys stared at Jacob’s unconscious body, watching his breath in and out. Nathan couldn’t handle the situation any more.

“MARK! This is fucked! We have to get the hell out of here.” He shouted.

“No! I want to make Jacob pay for what he did!”

“I do too but let’s be serious. Did you not just see what he did to that weight rack? He’s a fucking monster. We can’t stand up to that.”

“But he can’t ju-“

“I know he can’t!” Nathan interrupted and place his hand on Mark’s shoulder “But we aren’t ready yet.” 

Mark looked up with a confused look on his face.

“Can you get more steroids?”

Mark’s mouth dropped open.

“Because we are going to need a lot more if we plan on becoming big enough to get revenge on Jacob.” Nathan said a gave Mark’s shoulder a hard squeeze.

Tears filled Mark’s eyes as he realized what Nathan was saying. He looked to Jason and Scott and saw that they too, had the same look in their eyes.

Mark snapped himself back to reality.

“Ok. grab your stuff, there can’t be any evidence we were ever here.”

The guys scrambled to gather their things and erase any sign that they were there. As the prepared to leave, Mark looked back at Jacob’s tied up body. Even in his current, unconscious state, Mark couldn’t help but marvel at the size Jacob possessed. He couldn’t help but wonder if beating him was even a possibility.

---

An hour later, Jacob started to wake up. At first he moaned and slowly moved his head but as the cobwebs cleared, he became more aware of the situation he found himself in.

The heavy ropes dug into his skin and his head was pounding. Within a few minutes, he was completely coherent and slightly panicked but any fear quickly evaporated as he tried to figure out how to get free. 

“Those fucking like bitches” He yelled.

Rage filled his body as he tried to twist his body only to discover he was unable to move. He let out a gut-wrenching growl and tried to over power the huge ropes that surrounded him. His whole body shook as he applied more pressure without success. He began to sweat with effort and his breathing increased.

Jacob stopped struggling and tried to calm himself. He took a few deep breaths and refocused his attention on his legs. With his back against the metal beam, his legs were positioned in front of him and bound with more rope. Most of his skin was covered and his feet stick out the end. He closed his eyes and started to flex his quads. He felt the ropes pressing harder against his skin each time he tensed his leg muscles. After a few minutes a saw the ropes move after relaxing his muscles for moment. The movement was small but it spurred him on. In his head, he envisioned his 32” quads pumped to their maximum size. He pictured what they looked like after his most brutal leg workouts. With renewed energy he continued to flex and relax the massive muscles.

“Come on. Pump bigger.” He repeated, commanding his quad to respond. And respond they did.

Five minutes later, the ropes appeared to be loosening. Jacob raised his head to the ceiling and flexed with all his might. He let out a powerful roar as he felt his quads bloat to newfound size. He could feel his equally massive calves swell past their current 21” size. The pressure was so intense Jacob worried he might pass out but seconds later he looked down and smiled. The end of the rope near his ankle was starting to unravel. He summoned more energy and focused all his attention on his calves. He could feel their pumped up mass pressing against each other. He knew if he could pump them up bigger, they would push the ropes apart further. He imagined them growing as he flexed and un-flexed them. He imagined them dwarfing the world record calves of Erik Fankhouser, becoming bigger than his waist. He looked down as started to see his claves between the loosening ropes. Only he didn’t see his calves, he saw something far more grotesque. Jacob licked his lips at the network of freaky veins that pulsed across the small amounts of flesh he could see. As he continued to flex his calves, he could see the individual muscle fibres twitching. With one last primal scream, he flexed with more effort than even he thought he was capable of. The rope at his ankles spread apart by half a foot as his claves swelled to incomprehensible size. The burn from the muscle pump was both painful and erotic to Jacob. He was finally able to shake his legs enough to remove the rope from his calves. Jacob relaxed for a moment and stared at his monstrous calves. They had grown to well past 21” and the vascularity they displayed was truly inhuman. Never had Jacob envisioned his calves could be so pumped and massive. He could feel his cock hardening within the confines of the ropes but he refocused his attention on the larger task at hand, getting completely free.

After resting for a few minutes and with his ankles and calves now free, Jacob refocused on releasing his quads. Between flexing them and wiggling his claves, the ropes continued to unravel until Jacob knees were visible. With a few grunts and awkward positioning. Jacob was able to tuck his claves under his quads. Being this compacted was not only uncomfortable for someone Jacob’s size, it was also extremely painful on his already tortured calves but eventually Jacob manoeuvred himself into a pseudo-kneeling position. 

Jacob readied his body and mind for his hardest challenge yet. He took a deep breath and started to flex his 32” quads. The ropes were tied so tight and his quads were already so pumped, nothing happened. He refocused his attention and tried to do the impossible, stand up. His whole body started to shake as he tried to raise his body up the beam. After five minutes of trying he had barely moved. He let out a scream and somehow summoned more power and felt his body start to rise. Within a minute, Jacob rose high enough that his ass was a few inches off the ground. He adjusted his feet and started to engage his quads. With a growl, he rose even higher. Eventually he was in a sitting position against the beam. Sweat was pouring off his body and the pressure from the ropes felt like they might crush his ribs. 

As Jacob caught his breath he heard the door to the gym slowly start to open. 

“Who’s there?” Jacob asked.

Nathan stepped out of the shadow and caught his breath when he saw that Jacob was almost standing up straight. He recoiled in horror at the sight of Jacob’s outrageously massive quads and calves. Instantly his cock became hard and Jacob noticed.

“Couldn’t stay away? I bet you weren’t expecting me to look like this. Well, I suggest you run along before I get completely free and tear you in half with my bare hands.

In Nathan’s mind, he knew he should have turned and ran but he couldn’t look away. He needed to see Jacob’s massive body again. Before he knew it, he was moved closer to Jacob. Even Jacob looked confused as Nathan approached. Nathan fell to Jacob’s feet and raised his two trembling hands and placed them on Jacob’s extremely pumped quads. He retracted his hands instantly, never could he have imagined that muscle could feel so hard. Jacob was about to say something but Nathan placed his hands back on his legs and let out a moan.

Jacob felt a tingling though his body as Nathan’s hands started to caress his quads. It was a new sensation for him. He couldn’t help but flex and relax the muscle.

“So huge, so big, so powerful.” Nathan mumbled.

“Are you going to untie these ropes or not?” Jacob eventually asked.

Nathan stopped running his hands over the muscle and looked up at Jacob.

“I should but I have a better idea.”

“What’s that?”

“Use these unbelievable muscles and fucking snap these huge ropes wrapped around you.”

Jacob gave Nathan a confused look.

“I saw what you did to that weight rack earlier, and everyone heard about last week in the cafeteria. Fuck, just look at your calves and quads, do you doubt that you can’t break free on your own?”

A small smile crept across Jacob’s face. Nathan’s hand travelled down his quads and to his calves.

“Fuck.” He moaned. “You like feeling all this muscle?”

“It’s unbelievable. How can someone be this huge? Yes, I believe these muscles can do whatever they want. I know you’ll kill me when you get free but I don’t care. I just want to witness just how powerful you are.”

Now it was Jacob’s cock turn to harder. He repositioned his legs and started to flex again. “You want to feel power? I’ll show you power.”

Nathan could feel layers of muscle fibres leap into action under his hands. Jacob’s whole body began to shake as he continued to raise his body up the beam.

“Yes, show me your full strength.”

Jacob could only grunt as he felt his body reaching its full height. With the pressure finally off his quads he felt a wave of relief but he also couldn’t deny that feeling Nathan’s hands on his warm skin felt incredible. He moved his left leg so Nathan could wrap both hands around it. He felt his cock twitch as he felt Nathan moan in ecstasy.

“You might want to stand back for this.” Jacob said.

“No, I want to feel every muscle as you flex to get free. Show me just how freaky you can get.” Nathan whispered.

Jacob only smiled and squared his shoulders the best he could with he tight ropes snapped around him. “You have no idea just how freaky I can be.”

“Show me.” Nathan said and stood face Jacob.

WIth his eyes closed, Jacob started to imagine the most extreme versions of what he was determined to become. He pictured his body inflated with so much muscle it became hard for him to even move. He imagined being so ripped and vascular he no longer looked like he had skin. Finally, his mind went to the completely incomprehensible levels of strength he wanted to achieve. He pictured himself shoulder pressing a tank when he heard the first snap.

“Oh my god!” Nathan screamed at the sound.

Jacob only chuckled and applied more power. His body was near convulsions, when he heard the second snap.

“Worship this body.” He grunted.

Not needed to be asked twice, Nathan moved closer and started to feel any exposed skin on Jacob’s body. He marvelled at the vibrations and pulsing power radiating from Jacob’s body. The snapping sound continued and more flesh was exposed. When his abs were mostly free, Nathan placed both hands on the rock-hard muscles and traced the deep striations that criss-crossed the surface.

The more he touched his body, the stronger Jacob felt. Within minutes, he could feel the ropes loosening as countless snapping sounds filled the room. He looked Nathan in the eyes and started to flex his body harder. 

Nathan finally stepped back, sensing Jacob was going to preform his most incredible feat yet. With a loud moan, Jacob started to violently pull away from the metal beam. The ropes resisted at first but where no longer a threat to him. He knew was could get his body free but now he just want to test his full strength and show Nathan just how freaky he could be. He positioned his massive quads and started to drive all his power forward. Repeated this motion over and over until he was like a piston moving back and forth away from the beam. Sensing what he was trying to do, Nathan began to shout encouragement.

“Fuck yeah! Rip that fucking beam out. Bring the whole fucking school down! No one is as massive and powerful as you are.” He shouted while tugging at his rock-hard cock.

Jacob roared and felt a surge of strength course through his body. He pressed with all his might, causing his quads to expand even bigger. Finally on of the huge ropes could no longer take this much punishment and completely ripped in two. That was followed by two more ropes. Jacob continued to push his body away from the beam but became frustrated when he realized it, like him, was stronger than the ropes. WIth one final assault, the remaining ropes fell away from Jacob’s sweaty, pumped body causing him to stumble forward and land on his hands and knees. Nathan ran to him and knelt down beside the panting monster. Nathan’s hand ran up Jacob’s now-exposed arm, feeling the incredible density of this flexed tricep.

“You are the most powerful person on the planet. So fucking huge.” He said

Jacob sat up and looked at Nathan. “Aren’t you scared now that I’m free. Shouldn’t you run away?”

“Probably but I can’t. I need to be close to your body. I want to feel every pumped inch.” He said and leaned in. His heart was pounding in his throat but he couldn’t hold himself back. He placed one hand on Jacob’s tree-trunk thick neck and started to kiss the behemoth. Jacob hesitated at first first but suddenly gave in and started to kiss Nathan back. Never in his life had he felt something so intense. He had gotten so used to getting off on the feeling of superiority and disgust the world showed him in response to his body that he never knew someone showing him affection and attraction could feel so much better.

The two bodies rose and continued to kiss. Nathan ran his hands all over Jacob’s upper body. As his hands felt unfathomably large muscle group after muscle group, he let out moans of pure pleasure. Jacob too started to explore Nathan’s body. While he admired his budding musculature, Jacob couldn’t help but feel even more massive in comparison.

It was Nathan that finally broke away. “Wow! I never thought I’d do that with a guy, let along someone like you.”

“Me neither.”Jacob responded.

Suddenly the gravity of the situation hit Nathan like a ton of bricks. Not only was he making out and worshipping Jacob, he was betraying his best friend Mark. He was also keenly aware that Jacob could decide to snap his neck with one hand for the part he played in putting him this situation in the first place.

Jacob could sense a shift in Nathan’s demeanour.

“You thinking of leaving?” He asked.

“I-I don’t know what to do. This is all so fucked up.” Nathan said sounding panicked.

“For me too.” Jacob said. “But you can’t leave just yet.”

“Why not.”

“Because that fucking beam is still standing.” Jacob said and walked closer to the huge metal beam. It as two feet by two feat and looked like a steel girder you’d see on a construction site. 

Nathan stood behind Jacob and ran his hand over his imposing trap muscles. He bit his lip as he explored their enormity. “Fuck it up Jacob.”

Jacob only growls and placed his hands around the cold steel. With little effort he was able to clasp his hands together on the other side. He felt his last spread to their limit as he struggled to increase his grip on the metal beam. He was also acutely aware that Nathan’s hands were groping his flared back muscles. That sensation only egged him on.

Jacob’s body tensed as every muscle flexed. He started to shake as he began to apply pressure. He could feel the edges of the metal pressing against his skin but knew it was no match for the strength of his muscles. He let out a roar as he applied more pressure, his body trembling with power.

After a solid five minutes he started to become frustrated. Sensing this shift, Nathan stepped closer behind Jacob. The unmistakable feeling of his rock-hard cock against Jacob’s ass. Jacob turned his head and smiled at Nathan who only pressed harder against Jacob’s fully flexed body.

“Make me cum to your power” Nathan whispered.

Jacob’s body went nuclear. He let out a wall-shaking bellow and started to grip the beam with renewed intensity. It felt like the whole room was shaking when after five more minutes, the beam still hadn’t budged. Frustrated Jacob released the beam, walked over to a near by bench, picked up a 45lb weight and hurled it across the room. It slammed against the wall and snapped in half. He went searching for more items to destroy when Nathan reached out and grabbed his hand.

“What! I’m not strong enough to break that beam!”

“Jacob! That beam is over two feet thick and meant hold up an entire building. Besides, LOOK!” Nathan said and pointed at the beam.

Jacob could not believe his eyes. There on the side of the beam was the clear indentations his mammoth pecs had left in the hard metal surface. Not only that, the side where his forearms had been wrapped were more metal metal pieces still held the shape of his muscles.

Jacob walked around the metal beam and ran his hands over the dents his body had made. He looked down at his pecs a saw barely a red mark. As he felt the cold steel that had bent to his will, his hard cock became even harder. He looked up to see Nathan staring at it too.

“I want to watch you become strong enough to rip this beam out with one hand. I want help you become the biggest, most muscular creature that has ever walked the earth. I’ll do anything to help you surpass even your wildest fantasies.” Nathan said.

Without an invitation, Nathan approached and knelt in front of Jacob. He reached up and pulled down Jacob’s shorts, exposing his throbbing dick. Nathan gasped as it sprung free and slapped against Jacob’s granite-hard abs. With no hesitation, Nathan placed his mouth around it and started to suck long and hard.

Jacob let out a loud moan as waves of pleasure flooded his system. He place his hands on his hips and flexed into a front lat spread. Nathan’s hand started to roam over Jacob’s massive body as he continued to suck his cock. Jacob alternatively started to flex and relax his quads as Nathan’s hand moved up and down their girth. They both moaned with pleasure.

As Jacob flexed and Nathan worshipped and sucked, nearing orgasm.

“I-I’m going to cum” Jacob moaned.

Nathan placed his hands on Jacob’s calves and gave them a squeeze. Jacob reared his head back  and shot his huge load into Nathan’s mouth. Nathan fought back a gag and managed to swallow the whole load. But what was more incredible was at the exact moment Jacob came, Nathan did too, without even touching himself. His whole body trembled as Jacob’s calved expanded in his hands. He released Jacob’s cock and collapsed on the floor, Jacob also lowered himself and laid beside Nathan’s panting body.

“That was amazing” Jacob said.

“For me too” Nathan replied.

They laid on the floor of the gym for a while until they both regained enough strength to stand. Jacob retrieved his hoodie and started moving towards the door. He stopped and looked back at Nathan who suddenly looked sad and frightened.

“You coming?” Jacob asked.

Nathan hesitated and them suddenly broke into a huge smile.

“Yeah, you’re forgiven for tying me up.” Jacob said and placed his massive arm around the much smaller Nathan. As he reached for the door, he looked at Nathan and said. “I can’t say the same for those other three assholes.”

Damn hot story.  would like to see if Nathan gets some strength and size from Jacobs cum.  Damn Jacob want to see Jacob bend that beam.

• Like 1

All the people that come close to Jacob feel the urge and want to get huge.

The principal is no slouch himself and he too wants to be bigger but Jason will always be a step ahead of everyone.

Jason will tell Mark and Scott what happened and they will go nuts.

I cantw ait to read what's next and if the five of them will eb together someday  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very well written, @Newmassaddict, I'm loving this story!

As always, I end up rooting for the bully, so, even though it's unlikely, I would like to see Mark grow really huge and give Jacob a run for his money (or even win, why not...). But that's just my twisted fetishes talking. 😬

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 7

Principal Dixon climbed into is car and rested his head on the steering wheel, his mind racing with images of Jacob’s incredibility massive body destroying that huge tree stump and then squatting with it like it was a broom handle. Never in his life had he seen someone so young, so strong, so massive. He looked down at the huge cum stain on the front of his jeans and felt horrified that one of his students has caused that. He was also acutely aware that he was already hard again as he relived the incident in his head. He spent a few minutes trying to clam himself down before deciding what he should do next.

————————

Mark had the heavy bar draped over his huge shoulders. The 4 45lb plates on either side raddled as he secured his footing. Scott stood behind him, ready to offer assistance even though he knew Mark wold not need any.

With a low grunt, Mark lowered the weight for what would be his sixth set of brutal squats. His 31” quads looked far larger now that they were pumped to their maximum. At the bottom of the rep he took a moment to marvel at how the thick slabs of muscle pressed against each other. With little effort he lifted the weight back up to the starting position. His rhythm increased and a few seconds later was finishing rep 15 before slamming the weight down. He stepped out of the squat rack and pounded his blood-engorged quads with his fists. Their entire surface was purple from the intense workout they were undergoing.

Mark started to flex each quad individually. Holding each pose until his muscles started to cramp. Scott moved closer and started to run his hands over the dense, sweaty muscles. Both guys focused all their attention on admiring the increased size and definition. Their admiration was interrupted when the door to the gym flew open and Jason stumbled in and fell to the floor sobbing.

“Jason!” Mark and Scott ran over to their friend. They helped up to sitting position as he continued to sob and mumble incoherently.

Mark and Scott could see dirt covering Jason’s clothes and they could also the drying cum stain on the from of his shorts. Eventually, Jason calmed down enough to relay what had happened to him in the woods at the hands of Jacob and Nathan.

Hearing Nathan was there with Jacob and took part in his torment of Jason send Mark into a rage. He started stomping around the gym, knocking over dumbbells, kicking the various machines and benches and even punched the wall a few times. Scott remained with Jason, wrapping his growing arm around his friend while watching Mark with increased worry.

Mark marched over to the bar he was just squatting loaded with 405lbs and placed his body under it but instead of positioning the bar across his shoulders, he gripped it from the front. Scott and Jason shot each other a look of shock as Mark started to press the heavy bar over his head. His whole body shook both from anger and from the seemingly impossible weight he was trying to lift. With a look of scary determination, Mark managed to extended his arms above his head. He let out a loud roar of pride as his lowered the bar again. He shifted his feet and started to press the bar again. It moved slower than the first rep but he someone managed to complete the lift.

“GEAR!” He managed to say through gritted teeth. Scott ran to grab a fresh syringe and starting prepping the needle.

“THREE!” Mark said.

Scott hesitated but one look at Mark’s face told him this wasn’t the time to argue. He grabbed three needles and approached Marks shaking body. He injected all three doses into Mark’s right ass cheek. He looked up to see his friend’s eyes roll back in his head for a few seconds before refocusing on holding the bar over his head. Suddenly a transformation came over Mark. He lowered the weight and started pressing it again without a moment’s rest. He started to scream like a rabid animal as he started moving the bar at incredible speed. His shoulders looked they had expanded to triple their former size. After 12 perfect reps Mark slammed the weight down and turned to face his to friends. His entire body had ballooned to super heavyweight bodybuilder size. He looked around the room like a lion searching for prey. 

Not only was this a home gym, it was also his parent’s three car garage. While he had taken up two of the spaces with his abundance of gym equipment, his mother’s car was parked in the remaining spot. His eyes settled on that side of the garage. He lumbered towards her car and stood behind the rear bumper. Scott and Jason hurried to get a closer look as Mark bent down and wrapped his hands around the bumper, adjusted his footing and started to stand up. He let out another loud scream as his whole body flexed. His back erupted with newfound piles of mass. Striations appeared over every inch of his skin. Thick veins crept to the surface. Mark’s traps budged and swelled to eclipse his thick neck. Even though his shorts, deep cuts appeared on his flexed glutes. His hamstrings became a mass of twisted muscle cables that visibly grew bigger by the second. The back of the car started to rise. When the suspension had risen to its maximum, Mark dug his feet in and continued to lift. Scott and Jason started cheering when the back tires left the floor. The back-end of the car continued to rise as Mark reached his full height. He let out a triumphant roar as he held it off the ground for a few sounds and let it fall back down. Mark turned to his two friends and hit a gruesome most muscular pose. His whole body inflated with new muscle that made both guys feel tiny and weak. 

Scott and Jason couldn’t resist rushing over to Mark to worship his titanic body. All three of them were stroking their cocks. It was suddenly obvious to Scott and Jason that any hope they had in defending themselves against Jacob laid with helping Mark become even bigger and more powerful. Mark sensed this shift too. He turned and grabbed Jason by his waist and easily lifted him off the ground. Just before Jason released a huge load of cum, Mark placed his throbbing cock in his mouth. He guzzled every drop before letting Jason go and doing the same to Scott. After swallowing both huge loads, Mark wiped his mouth and nearly collapsed on a nearby weight bench.

“I need all the protein I can get from now on.” 

“Take mine too”

The three guys spun to look at the side door of the garage. There stood Principal Dixon with an obvious erection threatening to tear through his tight jeans. He approached the group while unzipping his pants. Without hesitation, he grabbed Mark’s thick neck and placed his mouth over his rock-hard cock. He only had to place his hands on Mark’s bloated traps before he was unloading his load. A flood of fresh cum flowed into Mark body. He leaned back and looked up at his principal.

“I saw what happened in the woods. Jacob is out of control and Mark; you  are the only one that can stop him.”

The three friends stood and welcomed Principal Dixon into their group. It was obvious that Principal Dixon (or just Dixon he insisted on from now on) knew his way around a weight room and his knowledge would be a valuable tool in Mark’s development. His added supply of cum would also be beneficial as Mark could suddenly attest to. He scanned the room for his next exercise as the powerful side effects started to flood his gear-filled system.

————————

Jacob sat across from Nathan at the diner they stopped at after leaving the woods. Jacob was starving and had just ordered half the dishes on the menu.

“Are you ok about helping me fuck over your friends?” He asked.

“It doesn’t matter to me anymore. Seeing you destroy and the lift that huge tree was worth it. I can’t believe how massive you’re getting. All I want is to see just how huge you can get.” Nathan said.

Jacob smiled and sat back in his seat. He was sitting in a booth designed to accommodate two to three people but he occupied almost all of it. His shoulders were so wide his head looked tiny by comparison. His thick traps and neck only made the contrast more extreme. He had rolled up the billowy sleeves of his tent-like hoodie exposing his vascular forearms. Nathan couldn’t look way and his eyes traced the countless veins that criss-crossed the enormous muscles. Jacob purposely rolled his wrists causing the muscles to swell and morph into even more grotesque shapes.

The waitress arrived with her arms full of different plates, piled high with food. A second staff member followed with even more. When the entire table was covered with dishes she made a joke about how many other people were joining them.

“That all just for him.” Nathan said and motioned towards Jacob.

The waitress laughed like it was the best joke she had heard all day but suddenly got serious when she saw Jacob start to devour the food. A look of disgust came over her face as he started stuffing hand fulls of food into his mouth. She hurried away and retreated to the kitchen.

Nathan chucked and started to move full plates closer to Jacob as he finished plate after plate. It was five minutes later when the first tearing sound could be heard coming from his side of the booth. Nathan saw a spot of bare shoulder become exposed as the seam split. He licked his lips as his saw Jacob’s body swelling with each mouthful of food he consumed. A second tear appeared on Jacob’s left bicep as he continued to stuff his face.

“How big is that hoodie?” Nathan asked.

“4XL” Jacob muttered between bites.

“Fuck” Was all Nathan could say as he continued to watch Jacob eat. 

Ten minutes passed and Jacob’s left bicep had become completely exposed. There was another tearing sound but Nathan couldn’t see any additional flesh. He concluded that one of Jacob’s lats must have torn though out of sight. After five more minutes, all the plates were practically spotless. Jacob had beads of sweat on his forehead when he laid back and placed his hand on his abs. He rested for a minute before leaned forward.

“Ready for another show?” He asked Nathan.

Nathan just bit his lip in anticipation. Jacob slowly started to slide his hand together on the top of the table. As his did so, Nathan could see him starting to flex. The remaining excess fabric from the once loose shirt stretched tight across Jacob’s upper body. The existing tears opened wider as more appeared in other areas. When Jacob’s hands met he applied even more pressure and flexed harder. Suddenly Jacob’s entire shoulder became exposed as the hoodie could no longer contain his food-fuelled expansion. There was a loud crash as the waitress made the mistake of looking in Jacob’s direction while carrying a tray full of food. She let out a scream as more fabric fell away from Jacob’s hulking frame. The other restaurant customers followed the waitresses’ stare and became equally disturbed by the sight. Jacob winked at Nathan and turned and slid out of the booth. He turned to face the crowd and with one more flex, caused the remaining scraps of fabric to fall away, exposing his naked torso completely. He heard more screams and gasps as he relaxed the pose. Not wasting any time he raised his bloated arms over his head and placed his fists behind his bull neck. He flexed his arms that now resembled two Thanksgiving turkeys on either side of his head. His ridiculously wide lats jutted out from his sides so far they resembled airplane wings wrapped in skin. Jacob slowly exhaled as he flexed his softball-sized abdominal muscles. Even with his arms above his head, Jacob was still able to flex his massive pecs, sending deep striations shooting across the hard flesh. Not allowing his incredible upper body to outshine his lower half, Jacob placed his feet together and flexed his quads and calves. He felt his shorts rise up between the nonexistent gap between his quads.Once fully flexed, Jacob slowly pivoted his body back and forth so the whole diner could see every unfathomably defined muscle.

“FUCK that was a good meal.” He said while twisting his body to show off his razor-sharpe oblique muscles. Veins snaked from his hip, up his abs and over his lats before wrapping behind to his back. “I hope it doesn’t make me fat.” He said with a chuckle.

Jacob finally dropped the pose and as he and Nathan walked towards the door, the customer got a close-up look at his outrageously developed body. A few covered their mouths to stifle either a scream or vomit while others had tears running down their faces. Nathan saw two guys near the back covering their obvious hard-ons. Once outside a shirtless Jacob walked across the diner parking lot. Nathan turned to see a car slam into the back of a parked car as the driver stared at Jacob’s massive body. Across the street a mother leaned down, scooped up her young child and ran towards her parked car.

“This is going to be a fun walk home” Nathan said as his ran his hand over Jacob’s mountain range-like back.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2