High School - Chapter 9 - The Finale added 11/16/19

Newmassaddict

This story is unbelievably hot. I hope Jacob will find someone who will worship his massive muscles the way they deserve to be worshiped. I know i'd worship them

• Thanks 1

Crap!

Things really scalated on this chapter. 

Mark's rage and  steroid fueled body is making him not think things clearly and he wants revenge but deep down he wants to be just as Jacob is.

Im sure Jacob will get out of those bounds and the four of them are gonna have a hard hard time cause im sure Jacob willw ant to collect on Nathan and will make Mark and Jason join too.,

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MuscledJunk said:

By far one of the best stories on the site. Great work

Wow! I don’t think I’d agree but I’m flattered you think so.

• Like 1

I agree - one of the best.  No one describes muscle and flexing the way you do!  It’s no wonder the characters cum in their pants at the sight of Jacob.   Just reading it - well TMI 😳😛

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awesome story so far! I have a question, that  I think I know the answer to, but is Jacob on any kind of gear, or is he just a supreme genetic freak coupled with incredible dedication to bodybuilding? I've been leaning on the genetic freak  answer, but haven't been 100 percent sure. And even though he hadn't been on his new stuff very long, it seems like Mark will have to find something even much better if he ever has any hope of surpassing the almighty Jacob.

I was surprised by, and loved, the dark turn it took toward the end. I think I actually gasped the first time Mark swung the weight at Jacob and hit his temple. A lesser man than Jacob would probably be dead. 

I can't wait to see what  direction you take it from here.

• Like 1