The Tank Procedure

DieselMass

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback guys!

My initial intention with the story was to keep "your" transformation hidden, leaving it up to the reader to fill in the blank as to what it might be like to undergo it. But given the responses I may continue this!

In the meantime, here's a rendering of what the Alpha Soldier might look like after the procedure. 😈
alpha_soldier.png.ea86cc4d037af4017c3bf8a89f4e00a1.png

"You wonder how any man's body could be made to look like such a bulging X..."

• Like 12

Question:  if the alpha is created to be a soldier, why would he need large genitals?  

The only soldierly purpose would be to be a source for testosterone and growth hormone to keep that huge body in prime condition.  

Of course, if the soldier's duty included rape of the enemy, then the large genitals make functional sense. 

13 hours ago, DieselMass said:

My initial intention with the story was to keep "your" transformation hidden, leaving it up to the reader to fill in the blank as to what it might be like to undergo it.

That decision is a better writing-choice in most cases.

On 11/24/2019 at 8:42 AM, Mdlftr said:

Question:  if the alpha is created to be a soldier, why would he need large genitals?  

The only soldierly purpose would be to be a source for testosterone and growth hormone to keep that huge body in prime condition.  

Of course, if the soldier's duty included rape of the enemy, then the large genitals make functional sense. 

"But why the genitals?" the Sergeant asked in a concerned manner. "What point does it serve?"

The scientists stood in front of a screen which displayed a well endowed model of the TANK's design. The head scientist stepped forward.
"There are three reasons Sergeant .

The first is, plainly put, big-dick-energy. The cock will be a symbol of power to our units. Early experiments seem to indicate that the low-dose test subjects who were granted larger packages performed noticeably better in controlled combat. We also noticed their cocks become engorged with energy as they prepared for battle.

The second reason is - as a weapon. Believe it or not, the erect cocks of our men are sturdy enough to function as high-grade jousting devices, as well as are capable of piercing through concrete and flipping trucks!

The third reason may not be what you'd like to hear. The sheer amount of testosterone fueling our TANKs will produce copious amounts of semen. Our units will require strong 'vessels' to dispose of their radioactive genetic... waste."

The Sergeant stood up, slamming his fists. "We were told this wouldn't be a problem! We can't have our soldiers emitting any radioactive genetic material! We have NO idea what would happen if a human came into contact with their fucking cum!"

The scientist quickly responded. "There is no other way Sergeant ! You're asking us to build a nuclear reactor with no nuclear waste! We designed their suits to prevent them from releasing regularly, but you WILL have to clear them a... few... times a day."

The Sergeant grew serious. "How many times?"

"Only a few!"

"HOW MANY TIMES!"

The scientist paused, drawing a breathe. "For proper maintenance and behavioral control... 10 times a day. And each session will produce 10 gallons. 

You wanted machines Sergeant. 

They won't be normal men anymore."

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

O.k., the first few times (years) I experienced really, really hard boners, I thought they would poke holes in my pants, as well as be noticeable (!) to everyone,, but I NEVER thought they'd poke holes in concrete!

"Believe it or not, the erect cocks of our men are sturdy enough to function as high-grade jousting devices, as well as are capable of piercing through concrete and flipping trucks! "

Clearly, I have no imagination.......🤔

• Like 1

• 1 month later...