Sweet Vibrations

bauq348

The bass thumped in Jeremy’s head, and he grimaced. He was going to have fun tonight and wouldn’t let a headache get in his way. Work was demanding, and he definitely didn’t get enough sleep, but Austin invited him out and was, well, fun and sexy as hell. It seemed like a good choice for tonight.

The lights were hazy and full of dark shades, and made the dancefloor look like one large clump of bumping silhouettes. There were bodies of different heights and sizes, some with style and others like robotic copies of each other. Jeremy’s eyes were drawn to the thick ones, the ones that looked full and powerful. The men danced and their pecs bounced with muscular weight. Two were making out and rubbing their cobbled abs against each other. Jeremy felt his dick harden in his pants as he watched for a few seconds more.

Then he turned and leaned against the bar. He shifted his bulge around and straightened out his shirt. Jeremy didn’t look like those guys, but confidence was key. He lifted his eyes and looked around the bar. He toned up a bit since college and his chest modestly stretched his tee. He looked good.

He had to tell himself that, otherwise…

“’Scuse me, stretch,” he heard a voice yell over the music. A hand tapped his shoulder.

Jeremy furrowed his brows in amusement and turned back, “Stretch?”

Then, his eyes fell on a scruffy brown haired face with eyes that were both friendly and mischievous.

“You know, ‘tall guy.’ Long guy. I make fun of your height, then you make fun of mine,” he smiled.

Jeremy couldn’t help but copy him. He grinned and said, “I’m not that tall, you’re just short.”

The guy chuckled, “Is that your best work?” His smile was contagious on his handsome face. Sure he was slim, but he stood proudly.

“Isaac.”

The guy raised his hand to shake, the sleeves of his button down rolled up past his wrists. Jeremy offered his hand in return.

“Jeremy.”

At that moment, Austin came pushing through the crowd with two drinks in his hands. He had a hard time getting his round shoulders past people without going sideways. He made eye contact with Jeremy and flashed a grin.

“A vodka coke for the queen,” he said as he shoved the drink into Jeremy’s free hand, “And who is this?”

“This is Isaac. Isaac, Austin,” Jeremy said and released Isaac’s hand.

Austin sipped from his straw, “Know each other?”

“Just waiting for the bar,” Isaac smiled for a moment, “Nice to meet you both.”

“C’mon.”

Austin grabbed Jeremy’s hand and pulled him away. The two of them made their way through the crowd. Once they reached a spot Austin seemed to approve of, somewhere smack in the middle of the mob, he turned back around and planted his lips on Jeremy’s.

Jeremy felt Austin’s bulbous pecs collide with his own. He returned the kiss and began to wrap an arm around Austin’s wide back. Then Jeremy felt him pull away.

“Drink up honey,” he said. He winked and took a chug of his own. Jeremy followed suit and took a couple sips. The carbonation woke him up, but it tasted funky – like cheap vodka and plastic.

“I forgot how bad the drinks were here,” Jeremy yelled.

Austin leaned in to whisper in his ear, “They’re perfect.”

The music shifted. Something with a deeper bass and a frazzled synth. Jeremy felt his body melt into Austin’s and the two danced in sync. Jeremy could feel the tingling excitement in his pants spread throughout his body, sending sparks to all his nerves. Their lips locked together once more, and the heat radiated between them. Jeremy could feel it, in every bone and every muscle. The fabric against his skin took his breath away.

“What did you give me?” Jeremy was so close to Austin, and only had the faintest sense of concern.

“Ride it, sexy. Ride it. You’re welcome.”

“Austin…”

The music pumped vibrations that surged through Jeremy. His tingling skin was tight, everywhere. With each pulse the warm blood in his veins filled his muscle fibers. In moments, every limb of his body was swelling larger. His jeans tightened around his thighs and bubbling butt. The hem of his tee came up as his chest and back grew in different directions. His arms and shoulders filled his sleeves and stretched the fabric apart. Austin growled, his hand on Jeremy’s back feeling the rising muscle.

“Oh my fucking god,” Jeremy gasped.

“I told you. You’re welcome.”

“What the fuck?” The power rising in Jeremy’s body turned shades of red. He suddenly got his hands in between himself and Austin and pushed him away. He felt his shirt strain at every movement. It felt good.

“Calm down baby. We’re not the only ones,” Austin inched closer to Jeremy as Jeremy scanned the room around him. Everywhere there were men sticking their heads up to the ceiling, like they were orgasming gallons of cum. All of them were pumped with muscle. Jeremy’s eyes lowered to his pecs. He was pumped with muscle too.

“Yeah, baby. Look at you.”

Austin reached his arms back around Jeremy.

“This is fucked.”

Jeremy turned and left Austin standing there with the strobe lights and music blaring.

End of Part 1

• Like 25
  • Upvote 1