js44

Teddy Meets the Symbiote

Author Note: This is a quick nerd to jock story, where a young guy accidentally bonds with the symbiote. He fights it at first, until his mind turns to relish the symbiote as he gains its strength and powers. I wanted to focus just on the TF for this story, so I didn't include the aftermath. If anyone wants to write a sequel or anything, just DM me. I can move it to the continuous stories or collaborate on a sequel.

Every Friday I had to do PE. It was the worst class of my whole schedule, it was two hours of stretching, running, then playing some lame sport that I sucked at. I tried to get out of it because I was so nonathletic. But the school wouldn't let me. Even though I tried to play a couple of sports and even did an summer camp, I was never any good at them. I didn't dare try football, those guys were monsters and they would have pummeled me for sure. That was the other problem with PE, and with my high school in general: the jocks were total show-offs, they wanted everyone to know just how awesome, athletic, and aggressive they were. They relished in their success as athletes and formed such tight cliques that they were only friends with other jocks. The football players were the worst. Not only were they stupidly proud and vain, but they were also the toughest bullies. The school even facilitated their meanness by not punishing them! The guys had won state championships for the past ten years, parents and fans were way more interested in them getting their way and winning than standing up for losers like me.

Maybe that's why I always considered myself a loser. If I wasn't in the in crowd then I guess I was just a nerd whose role it was to be a punching bag for the football jocks.

About half of my class was football jocks, another quarter jocks from other sports, but primarily wrestling and baseball, and the last quarter were those of us who were outsiders. But I was by far the worst of the group.

Today was basketball day, the only thing I was good at was getting tripped over by the bullies. Josh and Jeremy were two offensive linemen in the football team who were usually knocking me down. "Watch it, Teddy!" Jeremy would say as he brushed past me. My buddy Sam pulled me up by the forearm and gave me an encouraging push to keep playing. We both knew it was almost over.

The football quarterback, Derek, landed another dunk as his buddies congratulated them. The only reason our team won today was because I had Derek on my team. I was picked last of course, but since he happened to be on my team this week, he won.

Coach blew his whistle and we all gathered around. "Alright men, that's enough for today. If you're man enough to clean up, hit the showers. Those who are panseies and too afraid to get naked can jog laps for ten minutes."

Only the jocks hit the showers. The rest of us probably could have and would have been man enough to do it, but every time one of us tried, we got bullied in the showers. Last time that Sam tried it the bullies stole his towel and locked his locker until he did twenty naked pushups with all the jocks laughing at him and weighing him down with his feet. When we tried to complain to coach, he said it wasn't true. "See ya later, ladies," Jeremy said as he walked toward the locker room. The rest of us standing there like losers as we watched the jocks start to strip even in the gym, pulling their sweaty shirts off and high-fiving each other.

I tried to let my mind wonder during the cool down jog, trying to think of what my future would be like outside of this place, with people I could actually be friends with, with a life that meant more than praising jocks for simply being jocks. I secretly always wished I could have been one of the jocks. Even though most of them were dumber than dog shit, I would have liked that camaraderie. That feeling of working together to win a big athletic event, and to have the popularity and love from everyone around them. But I guess it wasn't my calling.

Sam and I headed toward our lockers. "You know, fuck this," he said, stripping down to his compression shorts. "I'm smelly, I'm taking a fucking shower."

He grabbed a towel off a rack and pulled off his shorts, tossing them into his locker and walking toward the showers as confidently as possible. The jocks, now out of the showers themselves, paid him no mind. I sighed. I would have liked to do the same, but I was sure a jock would catch me.

I hung my shirt in my locker and kicked off my shoes and socks. I started to towel the sweat off of me when I heard murmuring from the rows of lockers behind me. I knew a few of the football jocks took those lockers, and they were normally annoyingly loud. But for some reason they were trying to remain as quiet as they could today. I couldn't help myself, I had to hear.

As I turned the corner, I could tell that Jeremy was whispering. "Listen, I overheard my dad on the phone last night, he was telling his colleagues that the alien specimen that they collected was maturing, and that it soon would be strong enough for testing!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Derek answered. "You always say you have some cool new drug that you've stolen from your dad's lab, but nothing that you've tried has worked."

"No dude!" Jeremy said back. "This is different. This isn't a drug. This is an alien, a live creature, they had it sent to them from the government, and they let my dad break quarantine to keep an enemy nation from stealing it. He wouldn't have brought it home but for the fact that the military keeps getting raided by spies!"

I too had heard Jeremy come up with quack-job ideas on how to get more buff and athletic, but this idea really interested me. It seemed impossible but I was strangely attracted to it.

"Then fuckin' show us, dude!" said Josh. "If this thing is all that you say it is, show us what it's capable of."

I couldn't believe the idiot stole the item then actually brought it to school. But I could hear the sound of metallic sliding against glass and two glasses "clinking" each other. "It's right here," said Jeremy. "Look, it actually moves."

"Woah," I could hear both Josh and Derek whispering. It must have been.

"You have to get naked to let it bond with you," Jeremy said. "I'm gonna try it."

I couldn't believe the jock was actually going to try it in the locker room! I worked up the muster to turn my head where I saw the three jocks turned away from me, looking down at something that Jeremy's nearly-naked body was blocking. Both Derek and Josh flanked him on either side, so mesmerized by whatever was in Jeremy's hand that they didn't see me.

All three of them were in towels, but Jeremy wasn't for long. He put his hand to the waist and unhooked the towel, letting it fall around his feet. Of course we had seen the jocks naked before, but I hadn't seen him this close. His ass was perfectly sculpted outward, a rock-hard bubble with dark hair curled over the sides and back of his cheeks. His legs were equally bulked. I gulped in astonishment. The jock didn't even care that he was butt naked! He was so comfortable with it and in front of his jock friends, and so entranced by the jar he was holding, that it didn't seem to faze him.

Jeremy turned just enough to let me see the glass, holding it in front of his crotch. He unscrewed the metallic top and pulled out the glass tube. It was big, probably at least a half a pint, and inside it slushed around a thick, black liquid, moving of its own accord, stretching tendrils out trying to break the rubber stopper that was sealing it in.

"I just gotta get it onto me," Jeremy said, trying unsuccessfully to pull off the stopper.

Just then, Josh's eyes pulled up from the vial and toward me, now only about fifteen feet away from them. "Hey dipshit!" he said, "get the fuck out of here!"

Jeremy too looked up, and took a step forward to shove me back. "Yeah you little twerp!" he said, his long dick flapping against him as he took a step toward me. But as he did, Josh's hand went backwards and knocked the vial right out of Jeremy's hand. "Oh fuck!" Josh said, admitting his carelessness.

I couldn't help but stare. Jeremy tried to catch it but he lost his grip as the vial hit the ground, one sharp glass "CRACK" sound made as it started rolling faster and faster toward my feet. "Shit!" said Jeremy, now starting to run toward me.

The glass rolled itself right to my foot and rested, and the black goo immediately started to claw itself out of the single crack on the vial. "Oh shit," I whispered, completely mesmerized by the mass as it started to pool on my feet.

"NO!" Jeremy said. "It's mine!"

But the second the vial touched my feet I gained a stamina and confidence that I had never felt before. I shoved the naked jock back right as he approached me, but I quickly turned to fear as the aggressive goo now pooled onto both of my feet and held me stuck there.

It quickly started pulling itself up my legs. "FUCK GET IT OFF OF ME!" I shouted, trying to claw it off my legs, my ankles now completely immobilized. Jeremy too tried to grab it, but this time the goo seemed to shove him back. It didn't want him, it wanted me!

As it hit my thighs I felt my confidence grow even more. I was even getting excited by it! Could this stuff really do what Jeremy said it would do? Turn me into a muscle-studded jock? The thought of it was intoxicating, and I felt even more confident about it as I saw brown hair start to grow over my thighs, feeling the masculinity of having more hair sprout on my legs combined with the confidence the symbiote was giving me.

"Holy shit!" I said, cracking my first smile as I let go of the symbiote, feeling it now dragging itself up my legs and under my shorts and compressions. As it hit my clothing I could feel it heating it up, baking it and my legs until it started to tatter.

I convulsed to the left as my thighs started to explode with muscle. "Oh shit!" I said again as my thighs started to grow like footballs, building hefty weight of muscle as fine contours of sinew pushed my shin into a sculpted state. my shorts ripped from the acid-burn of the symbiote and fell onto the ground and my compressions started to tatter, ripping apart at the seams as they made further contact with the black goo.

I convulsively bent my back forward and clenched my fists as I felt the goo push through my compressions and onto my crotch. I could feel it climb onto the tip of my pecker as if it was examining me, seeing if I was somehow worthy of it. I cupped my hands over my package but I didn't want to scrape it off. It felt way too good. I could also tell for the first time that it had a life of its own, it was deciding if it wanted to share itself with me.

It was all happening so fast, I barely had time to think before I heard a faint whisper. "Yes," it said. "You are the one, the one I've been waiting for. I've wanted a human who was victim to too many others, and will be able and fit to get his revenge on his captors. You are the one. We are to merge. Relish in me, human!"

My compressions finally snapped as I bent my back back up. My dick started to grow as it drank in the symbiote. It crawled its way into my dick and soaked itself into my testicles, merging my DNA with its own identity. As it did, I started to feel the pure strength that the symbiote was to give me. "We shall be Venom!" It said, now wrapping itself onto my butt, clawing its tendrils into my asshole and feeling itself up and into my body.

"YES!" I shouted out loud. "This is it! HAHAHAHA I am the one, Jeremy! Watch me transform, watch me become that which you wished you could be!" A newfound confidence and aggression exploded in me as my smile widened, watching Jeremy as I towered over him.

My loins started to expand and lock in muscle as a deep, well-grooved adonis emerged on my body. My pubes sprouted aggressively over my adoinis and up my belly button as six new abs emerged from deep within, pushing the sinew out. As the symbiote climbed into my body so too did it start to run up my skin following me as my pecs flattened and hardened, pushing outward, my shoulders broadened, and my biceps and triceps folded over on themselves to create thick, hard, muscles. I felt my height increase as well, growing from my measly 5 foot 5 inch frame to six, then six and a half, then seven feet. I stretched my arms out as the symbiote climbed over my now hairy forearms, down to my hands, and relished in it climbing over my bulked neck, up my face, then up the back of my hair. I felt my tongue elongate as my face grew in great dimensions outward and upward. "YES!" I shouted again even louder, now towering over the lockers and seeing my half-dressed classmates staring up at me in fear. "FEAR ME YOU HUMANS! I AM VENOM!"

My teeth tripled and grew into razor-sharp fangs as the symbiote settled over my body. My pecs expanded further as my shoulders doubled their size and weight. As we continued to merge I felt myself growing even larger, feeling my package continue to become engulfed by the goo, pushing itself out further and further, my balls growing heavier as they dropped further down.

My stamina must have increased 100 fold. I no longer felt the need to breathe, I was no longer tired. I had what I thought to be infinite amounts of energy. My voice deepened as I laughed louder and louder.

I examined both of my arms as they bulked further out, veins popping under my suit. "FUCK YEAH! WATCH ME GROW!" I commanded, looking down at the tiny naked Jeremy, a tear falling from his face, seeing the slave finally become the master.

As the suit settled over my body, I felt my inhibitions push to the back of my mind. I was the hottest shit around. I was finally the jock. I was finally the one who could say and do whatever the fuck he wanted. I was now the shit. I was not going to hold back.

I reached my arm down and commanded the symbiote to grab Jeremy by the waist. I felt myself wrap my venom around his body, feeling his flaccid dick and hard butt, and pulled him toward me. "I want to eat you!" I said, licking his face as he finally began sobbing in fear. "A human would make a tasty morsel." I said. I looked around and noticed the entirety of the class was now watching me. My dick started stirring behind my suit too, and I proudly let it pop up, letting my erection grow as it pushed itself hard against my suit, growing to almost three feet in length.

Now was my moment. I could have my way with him and everyone else for sure. Or I could turn back into a muscle-studded human and finally become a head alpha, a jock leader, take the role as an offensive lineman or even a quarterback. The opportunities were endless.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

great story! happy to see the runt this time getting the comeuppance!

1 hour ago, aitchbee said:

Since when is a non-college class period two hours long?

also most high schools now have 2 hour classes, they switch every other day... one day being odd periods, the other being even... 1,3,5... 2,4,6...

On 10/8/2019 at 7:20 PM, aitchbee said:

Since when is a non-college class period two hours long?

My high school in va did that and I graduated in 2005

This was hot! Great descriptions and details. I felt like I was there in the shower watching it all unfold.  Will there more here, or in the Continuing Stories section?  What happens next?