He should have been first.

Joejames1

He threw the trophy to the floor. The muscular head cracked off the figure and the plastic plinth it stood on smashed into pieces. 

“Second place? Second fucking place” - he knew he’d been robbed. 

Years of hard work, early mornings in the gym, the diet, the sacrifices ... the roids. 

He knew he was worth more than second place. 

He stood in the bathroom backstage, his body pumped, vascular and as big as it had ever been. Wearing only his deep red posing trunks which struggled to hold his leviathan back, he scanned his body. 

His pecs were full, round and a huge deep crevice between them dripped with sweat. 

Quads were massive, smooth and pushed his cock forward making it seem even bigger than it was. 

He looked good and he knew it. 

Ever since he’d taken up bodybuilding, he’d become sexually aroused by his growth. With every new growth spurt, it had sexually charged him, pushing him to want to add more size. 

He’d no need of a partner because looking at his bull like reflection turned him on - self worship was all he needed. 

He lifted his hulking arms up into a double bicep. The veins bulged like newly laid cables. He couldn’t resist - his tongue found the peak and it explored every inch. 

Next - down into a most muscular. “Fuck” he thought - “I’m a fucking GOD”. 

With that, the leviathan awoke. 

Uncurling itself from its sleep, his bulge grew bigger and bigger “yes, fuck - look at how big I’ve become” he roared. Now at full mast, the posing trunks could hardly contain the granite structure it held. 

His fingers and thumb felt along the elastic strap of the trunks, it was stretched to its capacity. His thumbs now under the strap hardly needed any help as he pulled them away from his body. 

The elastic gave way and his monstrous cock smashed against his abs. The posing trunks fell to the floor, ripped and ruined. 

Now totally naked he could explore his body further. 

His left hand slid down across his ridged  steel abs to where his fingers could cup his avocado sized balls while his thumb stroked the heaving sack. 

His right hand grabbed the shaft and it began rhythmically stroking his member. His fingers rubbing the ridge of his mushroom while his thumb coaxed the precum from the slit. 

His body was tanned, huge and he knew he should have come first. 

He didn’t even notice the door to the bathroom close - he was too intent on worshipping his body.

“What the fuck are you doing mate” - a voice called from behind him

“This is a public bathroom - you fucking freak” - the voice continued. 

He couldn’t hear him - his body was all he could focus on. 

The voice came closer

“Hey mate fucking stop that - that’s ..”

But that’s as much as the voice said 

His left elbow smashed backwards into the guys jaw - momentarily leaving the comfort of his ball sack. 

The trophy the guy was carrying fell to the floor. 

He turned, naked, pumped and a mix of horny and angry. 

“Why the fuck they gave you first place ill never know” he said 

With that, his right hand stoped the rhythmic pumping of his cock and now in a fist - it hit him on the guys right cheekbone making a cracking sound as it did. Almost defiantly crushing the eye socket. 

The guy fell to the floor, catching his posing trunks on a door handle as he went, tearing them from his body. 

Writhing in pain, blood pouring from his cheek and nose, the guy was now naked and unable to move. 

“And that’s what you call an excuse for a dick?” He said staring at what looked like a prepubescent cock. 

“I’m bigger, I’m stronger and my dick is superior to yours”

He stood over the guy in a most muscular pose, a string of precum from his abs to his cock.

His right hand in a first again and this time it landed square in his already damaged jaw, cracking it as it came down. 

The guys tongue lolled out of his mouth, unable to speak, half dazed, half dead. The mighty bodybuilder was slain. 

He knelt down next to him, his throbbing cock in need of fulfilment. He took the guys head in one hand and with the other, fed his snake of a cock into the guys mouth. 

Now in a squat position and his member in place, both hands took control of the guys head.

He forced it into and out of the guys mouth. Thrusting it with immense power and strength. Feeling the broken jaw cracking and being in control of such a huge muscular man, turned him on. 

His dick swelled with pleasure, knowing he’d now had taken out his opposition. 

The guy gagged and feebly tried to stop the rhythmic movement of his cock - but failed. 

He turned and looked in the mirror. Seeing the guy slumped on the floor and how his massive body had conquered it made his balls tighten - he was ready to unload. 

As if sensing it, the guy made a final attempt to stop him from ravaging his mouth - but failed. 

A hot stream of protein and roid cum pumped into the guys mouth. 

The guy began to choke. but this only spurred him on. Deeper he thrust his member, making sure the guy got one final and privileged protein shake before he died. 

Anabolic cum spewed into the guys throat and he was unable to resist. The guy inhaled and began to choke. 

With one final spurt it was over. He withdrew his satisfied cock and wiped the remainder of his cum on the guys cheek. 

He stood up and placed one foot on the guys chest. With a deep roar he pushed his foot down, his arms in a double bicep pose - the guys ribs cracked under his immense size and strength. 

The guy was finished, he’d taken his last breath. 

He looked in the mirror. He was victorious at last - as it should always have been. 

He walked over and picked the guys trophy up from the floor - it was his now and now the competition had been taken out - nobody else could stand in his way. 

He was the ultimate human being, a superior bodybuilder, a true muscle god. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, mario2007 said:

I know I'm a head case for liking this, but this story pretty fucking AWESOME.

Sometimes even the nice guys among us feel the need to engage our dark sides. It's a healthy outlet to keep us sane. Some people get all bent out of shape about stories such as these, but I don't see how they are any worse than slasher films that remain popular. You like to see someone killed by muscle in a story and you're a deviant. Seeing them sliced in half by a chainsaw is a Saturday night excuse to sell popcorn. Go figure. 

BTW, this was awesome! My only wish, not a criticism of this story, would be to see a story that combines the elements of growth with the snuff somehow. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

Sometimes even the nice guys among us feel the need to engage our dark sides. It's a healthy outlet to keep us sane. Some people get all bent out of shape about stories such as these, but I don't see how they are any worse than slasher films that remain popular. You like to see someone killed by muscle in a story and you're a deviant. Seeing them sliced in half by a chainsaw is a Saturday night excuse to sell popcorn. Go figure. 

BTW, this was awesome! My only wish, not a criticism of this story, would be to see a story that combines the elements of growth with the snuff somehow. 

Ok cool. Let me have a think and I could do something along those lines. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

Good summary, Kymuscleboy!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2019 at 2:55 PM, Joejames1 said:

Ok cool. Let me have a think and I could do something along those lines. 

Hmmm, the building blocks of he's dead conquest adding to his own. Or just shear arousal of his strength gives him a HUGE testosterone surge 🤔

• Like 1