The boy next door

muscleclimber12

It has been a long time since I've been able to post a new story. I'd like to post a chapter 4 to "Steven's muscle building project" but in the meantime here is a new story.  Just some background: I know there are a lot of users on this site who are more into doing the muscle worship on a muscular hunk than being the one getting worshiped. Myself, my turn on is being the muscle beast myself and so when I write muscle stories (or when I read ones others wrote) I like to picture myself as the muscular protagonist. My biggest turn on (in life) is to be a hulking beast of muscle (who knows that wearing anything other than a tiny posing bikini would be a disservice to society because it would hide my beautiful musculature) and to find a beautiful female admirer who is as turned on by muscles as much as I am.  These are the themes I incorporated into Steven's muscle building project, and also into this story.  If this is something you're also into, I hope you enjoy!

The boy next door

A few days after I graduated from High School, my parents moved us to a new town so my Dad could start a new high paying job with some tech company. I was due to start University in the Fall, but that meant that for the summer I was stuck moving along with them to the new City. It was devastating at first. I had been one of the most popular girls in school, captain of the volleyball team and a track and field star and I was devastated to have to leave all my friends behind for what could have been the best summer of my life.

After the first few days unpacking and moving in, both my parents started their new jobs leaving me at home alone all day long.  The weather was crazy hot here so by about 10:00 I couldn’t stand being inside anymore, so I headed outside to get some sun.  After reading a few pages of a novel, I started to hear the clanking of weights coming from over the fence.  Someone in the neighbours backyard was getting ready to work out. Now I consider myself a bit of a gym rat, and I always stayed in shape from playing volleyball and doing track.  So I could immediately recognize the sound of someone loading up 45 pound plates onto a barbell. I heard 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 plates loaded up.  Whoever this was had some serious strength.  They must be able to deadlift over 550 pounds! I heard some grunting and groaning and then heard the weights come hammering back down as they finished their set. 

I was bored, and I hadn’t introduced myself to any of the neighbours so I decided to poke my head over the fence.  The yard next door was amazing.  Professionally landscaped, with a huge patio and a large swimming pool.  In the back corner was a garage that had been converted to a gym with big doors that rolled up on hot days like today.  Since the doors were open right now, that was why I could hear the weights slamming around.  Then my eyes went to the guy who was making all that noise with the weights.  My jaw dropped!

It was an absolutely massive man. Well really almost a kid as he looked like he was my age, 18. But I had never seen anyone so muscular in person, maybe not even on the internet either. He was tall, at least 6 foot 3, but he must have been at least 300, no 350 pounds. He was wearing a red under armour short sleeve compression shirt that was being stretched to it’s limits and looked like it was painted on.  His pecs, abs, and back muscles were all visible even down to every striation. He was wearing some short black workout shorts that were bursting from his tree trunk sized quads.  Man they must have been 40 inches around!  And he was handsome. He had the square jaw line and blue eyes of a movie star, and his brown hair was gelled and styled perfectly.

Now I have to admit I have always loved athletic guys, and enjoyed feeling up their abs when we are fooling around. But I had never seen anyone quite like this before.  And my reaction was unexpected: I became obsessed. And giddy. And felt like I couldn’t form sentences as if I was some nerdy kid trying to ask out the hottest girl in school.  I WAS the hottest girl in school so this was a new feeling for me.  I just had to go meet this mass monster. So I made up a BS excuse: that our internet was down so could I borrow their wifi password?

I checked my reflection in the window quickly: beautiful blonde hair, D cup tits, trim midsection, pert round ass: I had it going on. I didn’t have to be nervous! But I was still apprehensively excited as I went to the gate and opened it up.

I walked into the yard and towards the garage where the gym was.  The guy was in the middle of a set of bench press: repping out sets of 10 with 350 pounds on the bar! He racked the weight just as I was approaching.

“Oh hi there, um, I’m” and just that second I tripped over the garden hose, falling flat on my face.  “Ouch.”

“Here let me help you. Are you okay? I’m Sam, what’s your name?” Sam stepped up from the bench and walked over to me. His mass towered over me, and he extended a muscular forearm and hand to help pull me up.

“Oh, uh, Danica” I stammered as I stood up and brushed the grass off my yoga pants. “I’m sorry to interrupt, but um. Um. Could I get your wifi password? I just moved in next door and I don’t know anyone in town and it’s so hot out, and I just wanted to watch some Netflix or something.”

“Ya I think I can grab it for you. I don’t have it memorized, so can you wait a few minutes until I finish my workout and then I’ll go inside and get it for you?”

“Yeah of course.  I heard you doing deadlifts before.  How much were you lifting?”

“565 pounds. I’m in a mass building phase of my program so I have to focus on my big 3 lifts: squats, bench press and deadlifts. If I do heavy weights of each of those for high reps, like 10 to 12, then I can hopefully keep putting on size.”

I wiped away the little bit of drool that was coming out of my mouth. “I see, so you’re into bodybuilding then? How long have you been training for?”

“Yeah I have to admit I’m kind of obsessed with getting as big as I can. I’ve wanted to be a bodybuilder ever since I was 13 years old and so I started working out then. My gains were slow back then, but starting around age 16 I started putting on some serious size. And as soon as I started seeing the results I had always desired it just made me want to get even bigger. There’s something about the feeling of stretching out the arms in an XXL T shirt that gives you a nice warm feeling inside.” Sam smiled at me. “I’m sorry, that was a longer answer than you were expecting.”

“No, no, tell me more. I’ve never met anyone as big as you. I think it’s awesome you’re realizing your dreams. And the second looks you must always be getting from the girls in town must be a nice perk too I bet.” I tried to make it sound like I was saying it to be funny, but I’m pretty sure my cheeks went so red it was obvious I was dead serious.

“Yeah well I am planning on taking this coming year off to focus on training. My gains have been coming pretty fast lately so I am just going to focus on continuing to do what I’m doing. I don’t want to mess with a good thing you know? The reason you’ve never seen anyone my size before is because most people either don’t have the work ethic, or the real desire to become this size. 390 pounds isn’t a weight you can be unless you’re completely dedicated to devoting your life to muscle.” Did he just say he was 390 pounds? And he’s only 18 years old! And he wants to get even bigger?

Now right about now I was starting to have trouble hiding my attraction so this beast of a teenager standing in front of me. I was beet red in the face, and nervously shifting from one foot to the other while we were standing there. I think a desire had been awoken inside of me: I love muscle! The bigger the better, and if you weigh 390 pounds then the only thing hotter is if you weigh 490 pounds!

Sam made it less awkward by not making me open my mouth. I don’t think I could have said anything that made any sense anyways. “Danica I have to just finish up my squats then I’ll be finished. You said you’re new here, would you like to stay for lunch? I’d love to hear about you and where you’re from.”

“Oh, well, um sure. Yeah I’ve got nothing going on today. Thanks.”

Sam churned out 3 sets of 12 reps of 520 pounds on squats. 

“Ok Danica. I’ll go get us some lunch, and I’ll get you the wifi password.  You take a seat on the patio. I’ll be back in 15 minutes.”

“The wifi? Oh ya, right. Thanks. I’ll see you back here in 15.” I had forgotten all about the wifi password!

15 minutes later Sam came out to set the table. He had cooked up an omelette for us, and poured me a protein smoothie.  My meal was lovely and the portions were probably a touch big for my appetite-especially since I had butterflies in my stomach right now.  But Sam’s portion was ridiculously huge! His omelette must have been made with 18 eggs, and after he filled my glass up with smoothie, he just took the rest of the jug and drank from there. He also had a steak on the side, that took up an entire other dinner plate.

“I can tell what you’re thinking. This looks a little bit over the top, with all this food.  But at my size this is what you have to eat to get any bigger. 390 pounds of muscle burns A LOT of calories. Don’t worry, this won’t take me all day to finish.  I’ve gotten good at eating quickly.  Because in 3 hours I have to do it all over again.”

I could no longer even muster the focus to eat. I had to be direct with Sam. “Sam, I don’t think it’s over the top. I think it’s incredible.  You are incredible. I’m just imagining every bite you take going into your body to make your muscles even bigger. I didn’t even know someone like you existed, and even though I’ve only known you for an hour, I have to tell you you’re the sexiest, most unreal guy I’ve ever met in my life.”

“Oh. Well thank you. I also should say it was a pleasant surprise seeing that our new neighbour is a hot little blondie. And I have to say even though I train to get bigger because it’s what I desire, it sure feels good having someone else showing appreciation for my physique. But it’s getting too hot out to keep sitting in the sun.  After I do a workout I usually go have a swim to cool off and let my muscles recover.  Do you want to join me for a dip?”

“YES! I mean, yes that sounds nice.  Should I go get changed and come back?”

“Yeah meet me back here in 5 minutes?”

“Okay, bye!” I practically sprinted out of Sam’s yard and back into my house.  I ran upstairs. I needed to find a sexy bikini to wear.  I picked out a black thong bikini that I knew showed off my ass really well. I’d been too nervous to wear it anywhere in public before but those fears were gone now.  The top was very supportive which means it pushed my D cup boobs together nicely giving me nice deep cleavage. I fixed my hair, and took a few deep breaths.  I was hot. But Sam was INCREDIBLE.  Don’t mess this up Dani, you’ve got this. 

I walked downstairs in my thong bikini, and back to Sam’s yard. He wasn’t out yet so I dipped my foot into the pool to check the water temperature. I heard the back door to his house open up and I turned around and the sight I saw made me weak in the knees.

Sam came outside wearing a red posing suit, one of the ones bodybuilders wear when they’re up on stage. It. Was. Tiny! Without clothes on Sam looked way bigger than he did before. And man was he cut! It looked like he was only 3 or 4% bodyfat. He had an 8 pack and when he turned around to close the door I could see the beginnings of some striations in his glutes. He had shaved his body totally smooth so there was no bodyhair obscuring the view of the muscles. As he was walking towards me I marvelled at how all of his mass moved and shifted with each step. His arms were so big they were always at a bit of an angle out to the side. His lats were easily visible from the front, protruding out to either side of his frame. His quads were forcing his legs apart as well, so he walked with his feet almost shoulder width apart. Lastly his pecs were the icing on the cake.  They seemed really overdeveloped compared to the rest of his physique. You could see the separation between pectoral muscles: pec major, and pec minor. The muscles themselves protruded out from his chest by 4 or 5 inches at least. His upper half of his abs was obscured by the shadow cast from his chest musculature. My eyes were drawn to his crotch. There was a pouch in the front of the tiny posing suit that was somewhat straining to contain his junk. The sides of the suit were barely ¼ inch thick, and the back was what I would call a Brazilian cut if it was a bikini.  Half of Sam’s glutes, if not more, were on display.

“I don’t even know what to say. Wow, just Wow.”

Sam didn’t skip a beat, and gave me the opening I needed to go start feeling up his muscles. It was obvious that was what I wanted so why fight it? “When it’s hot like this I find I can really deepen my tan. Would you be willing to help me get some of this tanning lotion on? Although being almost 400 pounds of muscle is great, it does make for a lot of surface area to apply lotion to on a day like today.”

“Yes. You bet.  You just relax and stand there, I’ll get every inch for you.” I grabbed the bottle, and squeezed a huge pool of it in my hands.  The second I touched Sam’s smooth tanned skin I felt the incredible sensation of overwhelming power. As I started with his pecs and abs, I marvelled at how tight and smooth the skin was covering his muscles.  Sam looked like a freakishly inflated anatomy chart. My bikini bottoms were starting to get wet from how turned on I was.  It was a good thing they were black. After taking my time on his ripped midsection, I went down to his legs.  They were so enormous my hands felt tiny in comparison.  Each thigh was bigger than my whole torso, and I shuddered when I thought about the power that was contained in each of those muscular legs. Sam could probably lift the back end of a car if he really wanted to! Even his hamstrings were well developed and I spent some extra time lotioning where they met his glutes. My face was down near his crotch and so I could see the bulge in the front of his posing suit getting a little more pronounced. It was good to see Sam was enjoying this as much as I was.  With his legs done, I moved to his back which looked like a topographical map of some muscular mountain range.  The lat muscles were the main feature, spread wide like a pair of wings 3 feet across. But the rhomboids and trapezius muscles each make their presence known with their own bulgy definition layered on top.  It took half a bottle to get Sam lotioned up to this point. Now I was moving on to the best part of all: his massive arms. I recalled reading once that Arnolds arms measured 22 inches. Considering Sam weighed 150 pounds more than Arnold, his arms must have been 31 inches at least. They were freakishly huge, and although the biceps were massive, it was his triceps that really stood out.  All 3 heads were huge and looked like they were chiselled out of granite.

“Thanks, Danica.” Sam said as I finished up his lotioning.  He took the bottle from me and then suggested we lay down on the sun loungers beside the pool. Sam’s mass seemed to swallow up the whole chair as it disappeared underneath him, but somehow held his weight. It must have been reinforced with titanium or something! “I’ve gotta say Danica, you look amazing in that bikini. I love a girl who isn’t afraid to show off their curves. And, well if I do say so, that thong makes your ass look unreal.” He gazed into my eyes as he said it.

Sam wouldn’t be making comments like that if he wasn’t attracted to me right? Here we were, girl meets boy next door. Boy turns out to be the most incredibly sexy muscle doll on the planet. Girl becomes obsessed. Both don tiny swimsuits that leave 98% of skin exposed.  Girl lotions boy’s muscles. Boy tells girl how sexy he thinks she is.  We all know where this story is supposed to go: I jumped up from my chair and threw myself on top of Sam.  I grabbed his crotch with my hand and started to massage his cock while thrusting my tongue down his throat.  Sam reciprocated and pulled me closer by grabbing a generous helping of my derriere.

We made love that day outside by the pool.  And in Sam’s room. And in the gym.  And in my room. I devoured Sam’s muscles and he loved every minute of it.

4 years later:

That summer after high school was an incredible, enlightening experience that opened my eyes to the incredibly sexy world of muscle. Sam and I spent every moment together for two whole months, and then I reluctantly went off to University and we went our separate ways…

Ha ha, just kidding, You didn’t think I’d bait you with that whole hot story, only to let the man of my dreams be the one that got away did you? 

I decided to never even go to University and moved in to Sam’s house so I could be his partner on his journey to get as big as possible.  After having experienced his muscles for myself, I couldn’t imagine anything else in life even remotely as meaningful, sexy or exciting as being at Sam’s side as he pushes the limits on how muscular a human can become. Our days consisted of me cooking his meals and tracking his macros, then 3 hour workouts 6 days a week. I attended all of his workouts to provide encouragement (it’s not like I’d be much use spotting him, considering his bench press is now up over 700 pounds). I encouraged Sam to wear only posing suits as much as possible so he started wearing them for workouts.  With all that muscle flesh on display getting pumped up and sweaty during his workouts, I’d inevitably get so turned on I’d find myself masturbating at least a couple of times before each session was done.  The instant Sam racked the bar on his final work set, I’d pretty much jump on him and start devouring his muscles with my hands and my tongue. We’d make sweet love right there in the gym, and at least once or twice more as the day turned to night. Every night I fell asleep being cradled by the most muscular arms in the universe. Although he could have probably had any girl he wanted (and he did have hundreds of female and male groupies who obsessively followed his progress on-line and attended any of his bodybuilding competitions or guest posing appearances) he confessed that he was as obsessed with me as I was with him.  I think he realized that although all those muscle groupies got turned on by how he looked, it wasn’t quite to the same level as me.  I literally felt like I needed him and his muscles as much as I needed oxygen itself. His muscles were my life.  And after all his muscles, and growing them bigger was HIS life too. So we both committed ourselves to them. And by them, I mean his muscles.

Sam and I are 22 now and we just got married last week. I wore a sexy low cut wedding dress (I know how much Sam likes my tits), and he wore a custom made tux that was 75% spandex so it could fit snugly over his muscles.

In the 4 years since we’ve met Sam has continued to get bigger and bigger. His weight is now at the 550 pound mark, with arms approaching 37 inches, a 30 inch waist, and quads of 50 inches around. As I’m writing this we are in a private villa overlooking an azure blue sea in the tropics. I won’t tell you where because I don’t want the muscle groupies to invade our private beach so they can catch a glimpse of my hubby and his muscles. Sam is down on the beach (of course wearing nothing but a posing bikini – the same azure colour as the sea actually) benching, curling, squatting and deadlifting various sizes of palm tree trunks that he cut down last week.  They weigh between 400 and 1200 pounds, so from up here where I’m sitting I can see he’s working up a sweat.  Deadlifting 1200 pounds would be a world record, but Sam can do it for 12 reps!

The phenomenon that Sam’s muscles have become has provided us with huge wealth. Between the prize money from all the competitions he has won, the appearance fees from his guest posings, and money paid by viewers on the internet who crave videos of his muscles being worshiped neither one of us wants for anything, and we get to devote all of our time to his physique.  I just made a request of the local villagers for an entire pig to be roasted, prepared and served at our villa for lunch today.  Sam’s growth has slowed down a bit in the last little while, down to just a couple of pounds added per month. After his 3 hour workout on the beach I’m going to lovingly serve him as much meat as he can gobble down to see if we can shock his muscles into swelling up some more. But I need to go now.  Watching Sam’s sweaty body doing it’s thing down there on the beach has gotten me so turned on, I need my hands to help me do – something. You know what.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, muscleclimber12 said:

“Oh hi there, um, I’m” and just that second I tripped over the garden hose, falling flat on my face.  “Ouch.”

Waht an introduction

2 hours ago, muscleclimber12 said:

Ha ha, just kidding, You didn’t think I’d bait you with that whole hot story, only to let the man of my dreams be the one that got away did you? 

I laughed. I died.

Amazing.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Waht an introduction

I laughed. I died.

Amazing.

I laughed too, considering I've seen clumsy shit like this happen in movies too, when its either a guy/girl or guy/guy relationship.

I used to wonder if stuff like this happens in real life too, and apparently it does. I remember reading a post a muscle member posted about how a guy was checking out his massive ass and ran right into a pole. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...