Under The Covers Within The Secret Society (Part 3)

TheWeremuscleForest

Brad awakens in the middle of the street of some town he has never been to before. He quickly rushes to the side of the road and sits on the curb anxiously wondering what the hell happened the night before. The man he saw change into a wolf must have dropped him off here for some reason. He quickly remembers that he was looking for Wade and gets up to compose himself. There are people walking around him and don’t seem to care that he is a bit out of sorts. He is also wearing clothes that aren’t his which makes him a bit uncomfortable.

He turns to look inside the shop window from where he was laying before. There are two men standing there looking back at him which makes him wonder if they are friendly or not. He eventually decides to go inside the door to talk to them. One of them slowly moves to the back while the other one remains standing.

He is a fairly small man, but he is dressed quite well in a white dress shirt and brown blazer and has on brown pants and brown boots. He has a well-kempt beard and brown eyes. Brad notices a scar along his neck and figures that this man is probably a were animal of some sort like Wade and that man from last night.

‘So…..do you have any idea how I got here today? I don’t remember anything from last night on.’

The man continues to stand silently staring at his baggy clothes. Before long, the man gestures for him to go to the back where the other man went. Brad nods and follows him to where the other man is. This man is a lot bigger and could pass for an animal in his own right. 

His huge back is all Brad sees until he turns around. His thick chest and gut glisten in the lights as Brad stares at the mountain of fur running from his legs up to his face. The man motions for him to sit down in a chair located by the bathrooms. Both men stand in front of him as they look at each other.

The large one is wearing shorts that hug his giant quads as his package nearly hangs down. Brad can nearly see the man’s fat rod peeking from underneath. The man adjusts his cock as he realizes what the disoriented man is doing. He reaches down and pulls Brad’s baggy shirt off and sees the marks on his neck. Both men smile and shake their heads.

‘Yeah we can smell it in you. Hank here senses some bear flowing through you while I can sense the wolf.’

‘Uhh okay? So you are both telling me that I have bear and wolf DNA inside me? Oh gawd!’

‘You were obviously left in front of our doorstep for a reason man. Whoever it was knew that we would figure it out quickly. Me and Hank are converts too of different species. You however are a mixture of both.’

‘So what do I do now? I am searching for a man…..his name is Wade. I really want to know what happened to him as well as what has happened to me.’

The two men grab chairs and sit down in front of Brad. The smaller one puts his hand out and wants Brad to do the same. Brad does and the man puts his in his.

‘Do you feel it man? We both have it flowing inside us. Yours may have a conflict with the other beast residing inside you. Let me have Hank grab your other hand.’

Hank reaches out and takes Brad’s other hand and clasps it. Brad feels extremely sick as both men close their eyes and focus their energy on Brad’s. He tries to let go of Hank’s hand, but he resists. He does manage to let go of the other man’s which makes him gasp for breath. Hank continues to focus on to Brad’s inner beast which makes him writhe in pain. 

The other man grabs a hold of Hank’s arm and pulls the two hands apart. The agonizing pain stops as Brad drips in perspiration. Hank laughs a little and leans over to lick the sweat off Brad’s chest. He moans a bit as Brad tries to get away from him. The other man tells him to stop terrorizing Brad because he isn’t ready yet.

‘Boys relax. I’m sorry we put you through this man, I wasn’t thinking. My name is Curtis in case you need to know. I think we have confirmed that you are definitely a hybrid. Hank will be hard pressed though to let you leave without something happening.’

Brad notices Hank’s engorged cock hanging out the side of his shorts. The giant pink head looks wet as it throbs. Curtis leans down and slides his pinky down Hank’s piss slit. The huge beastly man yells in agony as his partner fucks it with his finger.

Brad looks hypnotized as he sees this happening. Hank pulls his shorts off and reveals his immense ass covered in thick fur to match the rest of his body. His firm ass though looks quite inviting to Brad as he feels his cock reacting. He hopes that he doesn’t do what Wade did when they had sex though.

It seems like Curtis is using a more subtle approach to make Brad’s inner beasts come out as the whole experience of watching the small man performing such an unusual sex act on Hank is making Brad uneasy and he doesn’t know why. Curtis moves down to start sucking on his lover’s wet cock head after he removes his finger. 

The large beast growls in lust as his eyes turn black and his teeth fall out to reveal large fangs. Brad can notice something happening to Curtis too as he hears the man moaning in angst as his clothes begin to tighten. He can hear the man’s clothes begin to rip rather quickly as he notices both huge men beginning to transform.

Hank’s face is changing shape as it gets rounder and starts to resemble a black bear but his chest is still like a human’s as he legs get even thicker as the black fur completely covers his skin. Curtis’s nice clothes are starting to fall apart as his red fur begins to expose his body.

His mouth changes slightly as the wolfman grows thick fangs and ears on his head as his human ears fall off. Remarkably he continues to suck on his werebear’s thick rod which has thickened even further as it spills pre down his throat. The werewolf howls lightly as it continues to gobble down the juices flowing from the werebear’s cock.

Brad wants to flee so badly but is compelled to continue watching their transformations. Curtis’s pants rip in a thousand places as his thin legs blow up into huge muscular hind quarters as a huge red tail goes flying out his growing back which has reduced his shirt to being a scarf. His hands and arms that are still around his werebear lover’s back have changed their shape as claws grow out of them and pierce the flesh making Hank growl in lust. It isn’t long before Curtis’s pants fall out revealing his wolf cock which is nice and thick and protruding from his sheath.

Brad seems almost tempted to go pleasure it as something inside him is trying to push him towards it. Curtis is now howling because Hank is shooting a river of cum down his lover’s throat as it also spills out and down his lover’s muzzle. Brad’s breathing grows heavier as he tries desperately to keep his composure. He doesn’t have a fetish for beastiality, but the dangling cock on Curtis seems so inviting. The werewolf knows this too as his eyes keep turning to look at Brad. It finally pulls the bear cock out of its mouth and walks over to Brad.

‘NO PLEASE I DON’T WANT IT! Curtis if you can hear me I don’t want it.’

The werewolf actually smiles at him and appears to attempting some kind of speech.

‘…..you…..need…..pleasure…..give in…..beast…..you want this…..’

The wolfy Curtis gets up on its hind legs and puts its front legs on the wall behind Brad’s head. It’s wolf cock throbs a bit as it spills fluid on his leg. It reaches down like it is about to eat him, but ends up licking him on his neck where his last wound is. Hank moves over to Brad now and sits his huge humanlike cock on his right hand. The huge pink head instantly makes the shocked onlooker pet it which gets a deep moan out of the werebear.

Wolfy Curtis inches his cock closer to Brad’s mouth which makes him start to sweat profusely knowing that it may make him lose control of his own inhibitions. The creature eventually pushes its cock on to Brad’s face where it throbs wildly and makes him start to tremble a bit. It leans its head in to give him a slight nibble growling a bit as Brad tries to resist. All the while he is stroking the bear’s thick meaty cock as it moans.

‘OH PLEASE GAWD CURTIS I CAN’T…..I know what you are doing but not now…..I can’t give in…..’

Brad’s grip on bearish Hank’s cock loosens as his arm shakes. He can feel things building inside him but tries desperately to keep it from progressing. Curtis begins to claw down the wall as he slides his paws down Brad’s shirt shredding it. Brad yells in pain as the werewolf digs into him drawing blood as he grabs the animal and tries to pull him off. He can’t budge him though as Curtis slowly leans down and chews on his shoulder.

Brad starts to give in to the animal and can’t hold on anymore. Hank gets behind Curtis and enters the werewolf with his hard cock and starts fucking him as they both sense the change coming from within Brad. Brad’s bloodied chest and shoulder has distracted him to the point that the process is already starting from within him. The beastly couple growl and howl in anticipation of the new addition to the family.

End of Part 3

• Upvote 6

• 2 years later...

Get your friends to read it as well Blasphemer. ;)

The reason why it wasn't continued is because there was very little interest before.