(Un)indentical twins (2)

Sorry for the long delay between parts one and two. Enjoy!

Two

Half an hour later Brett emerged a totally broken man from the bathroom. His eyes were red from the tears, his agonizing ass prevented him from walking normally and his self-esteem was completely shattered. Where he once strutted around the house, he now cautiously scanned the corridor before slowly exiting the bathroom and walking to his room while glancing behind him. As he passed his brother's room, he felt his heart pounding in fear of seeing the dominant alpha show up even though he knew that his brother would be in the gym by now. He quickly went inside his own room, shut the door and locked it. He spent most of his holiday hiding in his room, hearing his brother's heavy footsteps sounding in the corridor and on the stairs. Only in the evening during the family dinner he had to face his brother, who was always grinning smugly from his side of the table. He decided to leave for campus two days early, pretending that his coach had called in the team for some additional practices. Since his parents had to go to work, they agreed to drive him to the station. The morning of his departure, he descended the stairs joyfully to finally free himself of his brother. He headed with his parents for the door.

"Not leaving without saying goodbye are ya, little bro?".

The deep remark made Brett and his parents turn around. Jason was standing in the doorway between the living room and the kitchen, radiating masculinity with his skintight tank top.

"We'll go the car so you two can say goodbye", their father said and went out with their mother.

Brett gulped as his parents shut the door and left him with his brother in the kitchen. His brother’s smug look added to his intimidating aura.

"I like the look of awe and fear when ya look at me, little bro", Jason said and closed the distance between them.

Before Brett could react, his brother wrapped his arms around him and pulled him in for a hug. He felt his brother's strong muscles press against his own softer ones. 'Ugh", he grunted as the embrace tightened some more and his brother's biceps dug into his flanks. He tried resisting but his weakened body was no match for his brother.

"Don't ya forget who's the new top dog, little bro", Jason groaned in his brother's ear while he hardened his embrace some more. He felt his brother's cock harden against his own quad. "Enjoying being close to my muscles", he growled, "I'm looking forward to yar next holiday, little bro. Imagine how much bigger than ya I will be by then". He hardened his hold a final time and then released his brother.

Brett stumbled backward as he tried to catch his breath. He rushed out the house totally humiliated and jumped into the car. He looked behind as the car drove away but he couldn't see his brother anymore. A beeping sound made him look at his phone. A shiver went through him when he saw that his brother had texted him. He put his phone in his pants without opening the message and looked at the passing landscape, happy to leave his new tormentor behind. Later that evening when he was alone in his dorm room, he opened the message his brother had sent him.

A reminder of the new reality, little bro.

Brett opened the attachment. His eyes stared at the screen of his phone as the video appeared on the screen: his shirtless brother was standing in the gym locker room and grinned into the camera. The muscle atop his brother’s torso were rock-hard, vascular, pumped and shiny with sweat. “Watch this”, his brother said and threw a most muscular. Brett’s eyes widened as his brother’s torso exploded into a symphony of striations and veins that filled the screen of his phone. He tossed the phone atop the desk and drifted off to sleep.

Brett awoke from a peaceful sleep. The fact that his now dominant brother was hundreds of miles away had given him a state of calmness he hadn’t felt until before the holidays. He got up, ditched the boxers he’d slept in and went into his little bathroom. He turned on the shower and let the hot water rain down on his 212 pound, muscular body. He chased the thoughts of his last shower incident from his mind as he rubbed soap across his meaty chest. Half an hour later, he emerged a new man from the shower. His brother was just a bad memory far away. He grabbed a towel and began drying his body.  The sound of his phone made him look toward his desk. He continued toweling his body while he walked back into his room. He grabbed his phone without looking at the screen. "Hello", he said as he finished toweling off.

"Sup, little bro."

The low voice of his brother sent shivers along Brett's spine and made goosebumps exploded across his entire body. He felt his face go red and quickly wrapped the towel across his midsection to cover his cock, even though he knew that his brother couldn’t see him.

"Did ya already check out the video?"

"I…euhm…", Brett stammered.

"Ya did, didn’t ya", Jason said at his brother's embarrassed tone, "Guess what, little bro, I’m standing in yar room right now. Miring my 215 pounds of pure muscle in their full glory. Ya don’t mind me using yar big mirror, little bro?”.

“… “, Brett couldn’t get a reply past his lips as his mind filled with the image of his naked brother.

"Ya should see me, little bro", Jason continued, "All pumped from a long session at the gym. My arms are so pumped I can’t even flex ‘em. Fuck man, my bis are so hard. Like fucking rocks crammed under my skin. And the web of veins crossing them…”

Brett listened in silence. He felt his cock inflating under the towel.

“And my pecs, slabs of thick beef hanging from my chest”, Jason continued, “Fuck, little bro, ya should feel the weight of the shelf of striated muscle. My abs, a wall of eight bricks separated by deep grooves. Fuck. I'm getting hard myself."

Brett's cock throbbed violently as he heard his brother describe his muscles. "Ughn", he grunted as he came inside the towel.

"Blew yar load hearing me touch my muscles. Ya're pathetic, little bro", Jason said and ended the call.

Brett stared at his phone, his rock-hard cock tenting the cum-slick towel. Even miles away, his brother still dominated him and made him feel inferior.

The next days more students arrived back on campus and life began going back to normal. Brett kept thinking about his lanky brother's sudden growth. He searched the internet for a muscle transfer curse but could only find some sites with fictional stories about muscle theft curses. He read some of them but didn't find any actual proof of the kind of curse his brother had mentioned. "That prick's just on steroids like I thought", he said to himself as he closed his laptop, "He took advantage of my fatigue after the first semester and his roid-fueled strength to outlift me during our workouts. I can't believe I let myself be intimidated by him." He balled his fist as he thought back at the humiliating scene in the shower. "I'll make him pay", he said to himself. His anger resurfaced and drove him to reclaim his spot as the alpha of the family.

The next day, Brett rushed into the university's gym and had the most grueling workout he'd ever had. He lifted until his entire body felt like it was on fire and all his muscles screamed for mercy. After an hour, he stumbled down to the floor as his quads gave out and he threw up in a trash can against the wall.

"Got your stamina back, eh".

The rumbled remark made Brett look up and he saw Mike, the star quarterback, stare down on him. He nodded, grabbed hold of the man's hand and let him pull him up to his feet. He leaned against the wall for support as he tried to calm down his breath.

"Well?", Mike asked.

"My… brother…got big…", Brett said in between quick breaths, "Put on… 60 pounds… in one semester. Bigger than me now."

"60 pounds in one semester?", Mike replied, "Man, he must be on some powerful stuff. What are you going to do to get bigger than him again?"

"Train like a … madman", Brett replied, "Shakes, food, anything to grow."

"We both know that won't cut it", Mike stated and looked around to check the gym but didn't see anyone else, "I was stuck around 220 pounds last year. Thanks to some chemicals I'm now just over 260. Shot up 40 pounds in just three months. Enough to give me an edge on the field and not too much mass to arouse suspicion. Check out these guns." He flexed his right arm that hardened into a 23 inch orb of power.

"Got some stuff left?", Brett asked without taking his eyes from the heavily muscled arm that clearly dwarfed his brother's arm.

A grin formed on Mike's squared face. "I'll make some calls. See you in your room tonight."

Brett awaited his teammate eagerly in his room. He had gulped down four thick protein shakes during the afternoon and couldn't wait for the star quarterback to arrive. He would finally have the tools to knock down his brother.  His heartbeat jolted up when a loud knock resounded. He rushed to the door and threw it open. He stepped back instinctively as he looked up into the 6'5, 261 pound athlete's eyes.

"Mind if I come in?", Mike asked casually.

Brett motioned him to enter and stepped back, staring at the man's wide back as he shut the door. "And?", he asked nervously.   

"Calm down, little man", Mike replied and put his backpack down on the desk. He pulled out several vials and a syringe and put it atop the desk. He grabbed Brett's hands as the guy reached for the goods. "These things aren't free", he said and named his price.

Brett blinked at the amount. His mind urged him to bargain but his desire to grow bigger was too much. "I don't have that much on me", he said, "but I'll give you everything I have right now and get you the rest tomorrow."

Mike accepted the money and filled the syringe with the liquid from one of the vials. "Drop your pants", he said as he tapped against the syringe and turned to Brett.

Brett turned around, dropped his pants and boxers and exposed his ass to Mike. He shivered as he felt the needle plunge into his ass and the liquid being pushed into his body. A faint moan escaped his mouth as the thought of his new growth filed his mind.

"There you go", Mike said and pulled back the syringe, "Take one dose every day for a month to start. And I expect my money tomorrow or else…". Mike clenched his fist, making his meaty forearm explode in hardness to emphasize his point.

Brett gulped as the large athlete made his point. "Don't worry. First thing tomorrow morning after my workout."

"See you tomorrow morning in the gym", Mike said and left.

Brett took his phone, dropped his pants and played the video of his flexing brother again. "Enjoy your size while it lasts, little bro", he grunted while he pumped his dick. Once more, he climaxed as his brother hardened his flex to the max, but this time Brett thought of his own superior future size.

Three weeks later Brett noticed the first results of his new routine: he was up to 227 pounds, his arms reached 19 inches and felt more energized and stronger than ever. Even his performance on the field improved. That night, he flexed in front of his mirror and jerked off to his own reflection. "Curse my ass", he said to himself and compared his own flexed body to his brother's in the video, "Fuck yeah! bigger than that squirt again. He'll pay for what he did to me". His eyes scanned the new beef on his body while his hand stroked his cock vigorously. "UGHN", he moaned as he exploded and his cum splattered against the mirror.

The next weeks flew by: Brett practically lived in the gym, working out two times a day and gulping down massive amounts of protein to feed his now growing body. The steroids combined with his grueling workouts and protein gave him a growth spurt. After a month, when he injected his last dose, he'd put on 28 pounds of meat and now weighed 240 pounds. He once more dominated the other freshmen on the field and had even briefly replaced Mike when the coach wanted to spare his star quarterback for a more important game.

"Nice hustle out there, man. You trashed the other freshmen."

Brett turned around and saw Mike entering the otherwise deserted shower zone. “I feel unstoppable”, he said while a grin formed on his face. They had just had their last training of the season and as usual this semester Brett had totally dominated his fellow freshmen. Even some of the older players avoided him now out on the field.

" Looking good, man. What do you weigh now?", Mike asked and stepped up to the shower next to Brett's.

"240", Brett replied proudly and puffed his beefed up chest as he compared their bodies. He was now a big man himself, dwarfing al the other freshmen and most of the older players as well but Mike still had 20 pounds of beef on him and half a foot of height.

"You’ll be the new star on the team once I’ve graduated", Mike said as he noted Brett taking in his size. “But smaller than me this year”, he added with a grin and bounced his thick pecs to emphasize his point.

“Yeah, but way bigger than my brother now. Can’t wait to show him who’s the real alpha”, Brett replied and flexed his right arm. The 21 arm exploded into hardness and was only 2 inches shy of Mike’s superior gun before he went back to washing his body.

Mike nodded appreciatively. “How ‘bout a drink then to celebrate your new top spot in your family?”, he asked and added, “You’re buying”. He turned off the shower and strutted back to the locker room.

A month later, Brett returned home for summer filled with bliss: he had somehow managed to pass all his exams, had become the undisputed number two of the football team and knew he would move on to number one next year and he couldn’t wait to get back at his brother and unleash the full force of his beefed up body on the guy that had humiliated him during their last holiday. He felt somewhat disappointed when his father picked him up at the airport ant told him that his brother was out celebrating. The disappointment quickly made room for anger when his father added that his brother now occupied his room and had moved his stuff to the smaller room he had lived in all these years. Brett’s fist clenched and his bicep hardened inside his shirt, tensing the seams of the sleeves. One they got home, Brett greeted his mother, grinned at her remark of how big he’d gotten and walked upstairs to the bedrooms. He tried the door of his former bedroom but found it locked. He then proceeded to his new room and found all of his stuff tossed around on the floor.

“I’ve wanted to put your things in the closet, but Jason told me not to”, his mother said as she appeared in the doorway, “He said you could arrange your stuff yourself”.

“I can’t wait to get a talk with him”, Brett replied through clenched teeth and began picking up his clothes. “Don’t worry about it, mom”, he added.

Deep in the night, Brett was awoken by the sound of his brother walking up the stairs. He heard him slam the door of his room shut. “See ya tomorrow, little bro”, he said to himself and went back to sleep. His dreams were filled with images of him teaching his brother some lessons of who was in charge.

The next morning Brett awoke to a quiet house: his parents were already off to work and his brother was still sleeping. He went down and grabbed a quick breakfast. He ended it with a large protein shake from the container of his brother in the kitchen and went into the bathroom for a good shower. His fists clenched as the thought back at how his brother had humiliated him in here last time. “Can’t wait to show that squirt who’s the alpha now”, he rumbled to himself as he turned on the water and let it rain down on his beefed up frame. A good ten minutes later, he turned off the water, dried himself, wrapped the towel around his waist and went back into his room. He froze in his track when he passed the door of his brother’s room. A smirk formed on his face. “Why waste any more time?”, he asked himself and threw open the door. “WAKE UP, LITTLE BRO”, he bellowed as he stormed into the room and pulled open the curtains to let in the light.

“What…”

The grunts turned Brett’s attention toward the bed. His brother was lying under the sheets and only the back of his head was visible. “GET UP, SQUIRT!”, he yelled again. This time he got more reaction: Jason turned around and opened his eyes. He blinked several times before his eyes settled on Brett.

“What the fuck ya think yar doing in my room, bro?”, Jason spat back in anger.

Brett blinked as the deep, rumbling voice that filled the room and he took in the square face. His brother’s ones ratty face had somehow evolved into an ubermasculine, face: a strong, angular jawline gave it a squared look and his cheeks were covered with the stubble of a five o’clock beard. His once semi-deep baritone voice was now a deep, rumbling bass that vibrated down the room. He couldn’t see the rest of his brother’s body because Jason had pulled up the sheets over his body. All that Brett could see was the strong, bull-sized neck that supported his brother’s head. He noticed his brother taking in his new size.

“Ya look bigger, bro. What do ya weigh now?”, Jason asked casually.

“241”, Brett replied and bounced his chest to emphasize his point. He felt some of his old dominant nature return at the compliment.

“Yar waist is thicker. Been roiding?”, Jason asked.

“So what?”, Brett spat back, “I’m up almost 30 pounds since the last time we’ve seen each other”. He flexed his 21 inch left arm to underline his new status. His thick bicep balled up. He noticed his brother staring at his bicep and felt ready to reclaim his spot as the alpha as testosterone soared through his veins. “Seems like the tables have turned back my way, little bro”, he said and emphasized the word ‘little’. He had dreamed off this moment and knew that his revenge was going to be sweet. A smirk formed on his lip and tension hung in the air while he stared down on his brother. “Time for some payback”, he added cockily and hardened his flex some more to make his bicep swell a tad bigger.

Jason didn’t say a word. He tossed the sheets aside and got up from the bed in a swift motion.

The arrogant smirk froze on Brett’s lips as he took in his now truly massive brother. His mind noted that his brother had gone to bed fully clothed, but that was the least of the things it perceived. He saw striations ripple across his brother’s wide chest through the tight fabric of the insanely stretched shirt. His boulder-like shoulders pulled the shirt snug around their mass and the sleeves didn’t manage to cover the meaty arms. As Brett’s gaze travelled downward, he saw the lines of an eight-pack pressed against the shirt and he could even see the separation of the quads through the jeans that seemed painted on the tree-sized legs.

“Did ya say anything about tables that had been turned, little bro?”, Jason rumbled and emphasized the word ‘little’ like his brother had done seconds earlier. He stepped toward his brother.

Jason’s knees weakened as his brother seemed to swell with every step he came closer. He had to tilt his head back more and more to keep looking into Jason’s eyes. As his brother stopped a few feet from him, the massive guy eclipsed him completely: Jason’s 6’8 feet body towered over Brett’s 5’9 body and his brother’s shoulders were at least twice as wide as his own.

“Guess what, little bro: I grew too”, Jason growled grinningly, “I told ya I cursed yar ass. For every pound ya gain, I put on 10 pounds of muscle at first. The curse is wearing off and these last few months, it’s only 4 pounds. I’m now 327 fucking pounds of pure muscle!”. His last booming remark was followed by his left paw grabbing his shirt and ripping it into shreds from his body.

Brett looked in horror and disbelief at the bare torso of his humongous brother. The wide shoulders formed a strong line topped with thick traps and capped with two bowling ball-sized delts that highlighted the separation between the different heads of the muscle. His ham-sized upper arms hung relaxed but menacingly heavily muscled at his sizes and flowed into meaty forearms crossed with cable-like muscles leading up to his huge paws. His chest looked like someone had stuffed two half watermelons under his skin: the hefty, striation-crossed pecs defied gravity despite their mass and formed a protruding rack of muscle that hid his nipples from view as they pointed straight down to the floor. The top half of his deeply grooved eight-pack was obscured by the shadow of the pecs but the last two rows of brick-sized abs rippled against the paper-thin skin and a dark treasure trail ran across the center of the lowest row of thick abs. Brett blinked at the sight: with every breath his brother took, his abs rippled and his pecs seemed to go burst through the paper-thin skin they stretch to the max.

Jason laughed smugly at his brother’s reaction. “So, whatcha think, little bro?, he asked and bounced his chest like his brother had done just minutes earlier.

Brett’s eyes widened as the massive rack of muscle atop his brother’s chest danced before him and exploded in a display of striations and veins. He felt a jolt go through his cock beneath the towel as blood began rushing toward it.

“Let’s compare our bodies”, Jason rumbled and moved his brother in front of the large mirror. “Some old mirror from the gym I put on here”, he said as he noted his brother’s quizzical look.

Brett stared at his reflection that now seemed way less intimidating than before. He saw his brother pull down his pants and noticed how his boxers were stretched tight around his waist and pushed up by the mass of his tree-sized quads. He also noted that the front of the boxers were fully stuffed and stretched by his brother’s package.

“Right, let’s check things out”, Jason said and positioned himself a few feet behind his brother. “I think yar invisibly when I’m standing behind ya, bro”, he rumbled with a grin.

Brett looked at their reflection and gulped: his body seemed to drown into his brother’s beastly frame. His own well-muscled shoulders ended a few inches shy of where his brother’s canon ball-sized ones began. His own muscular arms were sticks compared to the monster arms of his brother that hung at his sides. He saw a small tent beginning to form beneath his towel as his cock kept hardening. He inhaled sharply as his brother put his hands on his hips and flared his lats: Jason seemed to almost double in broadness and eclipsed him completely.

“Flex yar left arm, little bro”, Jason commanded as he relaxed his pose.

Brett did as he was told. He raised his left arm and flexed as hard as he could. His 21 inch arm hardened into a fleshy orb of hard muscle topping a thickly muscled tricep.

“Remember that last time I only had half an inch on ya? 18.5 inches to your 18 inches. Seems like ya put on some size. How small are yar arms now, little bro?”, Jason asked.

“21 inches”, Brett muttered.

“Let’s compare then”, Jason said as he took a step closer and he extended his own left arm behind his brother’s flexed one.

Brett couldn’t believe the sight: even fully outstretched his brother’s arm looked more defined than his own flexed one.

And then Jason flexed…

His bicep didn’t just harden, it exploded upward and outward to form a perfectly round hill drenched in veins that eclipsed his own arm like a mountain eclipses a boulder. Even Jason’s low-hanging, titanic tricep was visible beneath Brett’s tricep.

“How… euhrm… how big…”, Brett muttered without taking his eyes from the incredible sight in the mirror.

“28.5 inches of steely-hard muscle, little bro”, Jason answered. “Just look at how my canon outsizes yar feeble gun”, he added. Jason suddenly lowered his arm and placed his paw atop his brother’s flexed arm.

Brett shivered as the hot paw grabbed his upper arm and he felt the fingers dig slightly into his tricep. He hardened his flex some more to resist but his brother’s strong fingers dug into his flexed upper arm as if the hard muscle was pure jelly. He winced in pain as the vise-like grip crushed the ball of muscle atop his arm. “P….please, bro”, he pleaded and his right hand reached for his brother’s wrist.

“Jeez. I’m not even trying. Yar so weak, little bro”, Jason replied and hardened his grip a final time before releasing his brother’s upper arm. “Let’s check yar wheels, little bro”, he added.

Brett was still inhaling deeply, trying to ignore the pulsing pain in his right upper arm when his huge brother barked his second command. He pulled the towel aside gently to let his left leg appear through the split without exposing his semi-hard cock. He flexed his quad, making the deep lines appear between the mass of hard muscle atop his leg and the prominent tear drop shape form next to his knee cap. His legs had always been one of his best-developed muscle groups.

Jason looked in the mirror at the display of his brother’s muscular quads. Without a remark, he closed the distance between them, positioned himself directly behind his brother and placed his own leg against his brother’s.

Brett whimpered as he felt his brother’s thick rack of pecs push into his neck and the back of his head. His eyes were drawn down at the image of his brother’s leg. He couldn’t believe the sheer size of the monster leg pressed against his own heavily muscled one. Even though his brother’s leg was still relaxed, it dwarfed his own completely in length and thickness. The hard lines on his own flexed quad were nothing compared to the crevices high-lighting the separate heads of his brother’s still relaxed quad.

And then, Jason flexed his quad…

Brett blinked as his brother’s quad seemed to explode in size and hardness: the crevices turned into deep canyons as the muscles forming his quad hardened beneath the paper-thin skin. The tear drop shape totally obscured his brother’s knee cap and thick veins snaked across the hefty mass of meat atop the quad. “Wow’, he muttered and his cock jolted as it hardened even more.

Jason switched his position slightly so that his two legs were against his brother’s legs and flexed them.

Brett felt the superhuman legs flex and dig into his own. He tried resisting but his brother’s thick quads seemed like pure concrete. He felt like he was being crushed. “P…please, bro… you’re… hurting me…”, he pleaded again.

“Weak runt”, Jason spat back and released his grip. As he did, the towel wrapped around his brother’s waist got pulled back and dropped to the floor.

Brett was too busy rubbing his aching quads to notice his brother’s grin.

“Seems like ya enjoy being close to me, little bro”, Jason said smugly as he saw his brother’s rock-hard 8 inches pointing straight at the mirror. “Can’t blame ya: even in the gym most guys can’t keep their eyes off me when I’m working out and sport wood when they share the shower. Hell, even I get turned on by me new bod. All these hard, huge muscles. Feels so fucking good to be the alpha”, he added. The thought of his own muscular superiority and totally dominating and outsizing his beefed up brother filled his mind. In a matter of seconds, his own cock sprang to life inside his boxers and raced to full hardness. With a tearing sound, the fleshy snake ripped away the boxers and reed itself from it’s fabric prison.

Brett shivered in fair as he felt his brother’s rock-hard cock slap against his muscular ass. Memories of their last encounter in the shower whirled through his mind. He took a step forward to escape, but his brother shoved him to make him smack with his pecs against the mirror. He placed his hands against the cold glass to get away, but his brother’s paw landed on his shoulder, making him freeze in his tracks. He felt his brother’s breathing in his neck as Jason positioned his mouth next to his ear.

“Remember last time? How my 8.5 incher made ya whine like a baby?”, Jason asked.

Brett didn’t reply. His hole clenched in a ridiculous attempt to defend himself from his now beastly brother. His mind knew it was useless, but his natural instincts made his hole clench in a defensive reflex.

“Guess what, little bro: my cock grew along with my muscles”, Jason went on, “Picture it: soon ya’ll have 14 inches of me inside ya.”

Brett shuddered as his brother’s remark raced through his head. Images of an impossibly thick and unusually long cock popped up in his mind. Another jolt shot though his own painfully hard 8 incher. He tried speaking but the words died on his lips.

“Have ya been looking forward to meeting again, little bro? Thinking to reclaim yar spot as the alpha?”, Jason asked.

Brett nodded in response. He thought back at the countless times he had flexed in front of his mirror in his dorm room, comparing his beefed up frame to his brother’s body in the video Jason had sent him, jerking off at the mere thought of going to physically dominate his brother that had humiliated him. Every hope of realizing his plans made during his long workouts had molten away from his mind like snow in the sun. He knew there was no way he could stand up to his now over 80 pounds heavier brother.

“Guess what, little bro: I have been eager to see ya again ever since my body exploded in size. I knew instantly ya had to roiding. Fuck, I gained like 60 pounds of pure muscle in three weeks. And the slabs of muscle only grew more and more on my bod”, Jason said into his brother’s ear, “Energy and testosterone coursing through my veins, feeding my ever growing muscles. Fuck, little bro, ya made me into a tank: unstoppable!”.

Anticipation hung in the air for a split second.

Then, Brett felt the thick head of his brother’s cock being positioned against his asscheeks. His breathing fastened as he knew what was coming. His brother’s strong paws placed on his left shoulder and right hip made any escape or even movement impossible. He closed his eyes and tried thinking of pleasant things. Images of himself dominating the football field formed inside his head, followed by images of him setting new PR’s in the gym with his grown body.

None of Brett’s attempts was enough to prepare his mind for what came next.

A loud, pain-filled shriek tore open Brett’s mouth and flew through the room as the thick head of his brother’s cock pushed inside. His tows curled against the floor. His hands clawed at the mirror. His back arched and pushed his neck and head into the thick rack of muscular pecs shoving against him. His breathing froze inside his chest. His heartbeat pulsed inside his ears. No matter what he tried, he couldn’t focus his mind on anything else to relax: the sheer size of his brother’s cock was the center of his entire existence at that moment.

“Still enjoying my new size, little bro?”, Jason asked sarcastically into his brother’s ear, “Feeling the difference with last time?”.

Brett couldn’t answer: his mouth was torn open in a soundless scream. His knees buckled from a combination of pain and pleasure, sending trembling motions through his 241 pound body.

Jason felt his brother’s muscular body shake in his firm grasp. He continued pushing his cock deeper and deeper inside the helpless athlete in his grip. “There we are”, he rumbled inside his brother’s ear as he pushed the final inch of his cock inside him.

Brett didn’t know what was happening: black dots danced in front of his eyes and agonizing jolts of pain made his overstretched ass spasm. He was forced to stand on his toes as the entire length of his brother’s manhood filled him. He felt his brother’s trimmed pubes brush against his ass, a scratching sensation that felt somehow pleasant. But the very center of his being, the essence of his entire existence at that moment was the searing hot, thick snaked that filled him unlike anything he’d ever felt. His own cock spasmed wildly into the air.

Jason noted the look of pain, pleasure and sheer ecstasy on his brother’s face. He felt the overstretched ass spasm around his thick cock, sending a responsive feeling of electrical pleasure through his rock-hard shaft. “Mugh. So fucking tight”, he growled into his brother’s ear. His left paw released his brother’s shoulder and grabbed on to the 241 pound athlete’s left hip.

Brett felt his brother grab his waist tightly. He moaned in relief as he felt the cock withdrawing from his ass. With an audible ‘pop’ the fleshy snake left his ass and he inhaled deeply. His body shivered as his knees buckled again in weakness but the strong paws held him upright. He inhaled loudly and deeply to fill his burning lungs with oxygen. The nerves around his wrecked hole sent painful stabs to his brain. But a feeling of emptiness dominated his mind.

After what felt like an eternity to Brett, but were only seconds in reality, Jason’s 14 incher was pushed back in.

“Oughnpf”, Brett squawked as the fleshy snake sought its way again inside him. Once more, the thickness of the engorged shaft destroyed his defenses and overstretched his ass. He felt goosebumps brake out cross his body and his back arched him against his brother’s protruding shelf of pecs again. The black dots came dancing before his eyes once more as inch after inch of rock-hard meat invaded him for the second time.

“Mugh. A bit less tight, but still a near perfect fit”, Jason said as he buried his dick completely inside his brother.

Brett had closed his eyes in complete submission. He stood on his toes, impaled on his beastly brother’s 14 incher, feeling smaller and weaker than ever. His own cock still stubbornly hard.

Jason grabbed his brother’s hips more tightly and began thrusting back and forth, plowing his brother’s ass as his cock moved back and forth inside it. He looked into the mirror and saw the striations on his freakishly wide shoulder as the massive delts bulged from the movement. His massive triceps jutted from the sides of his arms.

Brett’s face was shoved against the cold mirror, drool leaking from his opened mouth onto the glass. His body rocked under the force of his massive brother’s thrusts. He felt the thick pecs push into his neck as the 327 beast inhaled and the strong breath ruffled his hair when his brother exhaled. The low grunts rumbled into his ears. “Ughnpf”, he groaned as his brother upped the pace and force of his thrusts. His left hand let go of the mirror and reached down. He closed it around his own throbbing 8 incher. He began pumping his shaft as the grunts of his brother got deeper and the breathing onto his hair got faster. “BRO…ughn”, he yelped as he came in long spurts against the mirror. His entire body spasmed and cramped up as his balls blasted out their load with an unprecedented force and violence.

Jason felt his brother clamp tight around his cock and heard his cum splatter against the mirror. The thought of totally dominating him sent him over the edge. He buried his dick violently and deeply inside his brother as his lemon-sized balls drew tight and rushed out their load. His cock twitched forcefully as it spewed its hot liquid into the 241 pound athlete. “YEAUGHN”, he roared in a sound that rivaled thunder and rattled the window of the room.

Brett’s eyes widened in disbelief as he felt the fleshy snake fill him with cum. The pressure kept building up inside him while his six-pack began bloating and he felt the hot liquid drip along the inside of his legs.

Is there more?   The only thing I can think of that Brett could do to get back at his brother would be to try to explode him to a size that makes it difficult to live as a regular human.  But then again, the spell is wearing off. 

More growth!

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Your detail and writing throughout this story were really hot, not necessarily sure how I feel about the raping, but the domination itself is really hot. Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if the brother really wanted the sex, which is kind of hinted it, but then not clear during. Thanks for the read either way!