Dream Body

PlainFella

Note, Just a quick and dirty one shot that I typed up on my phone to get back into the swing of writing. Enjoy!

Dream Body

I woke up feeling completely strange. Was it because I apparently passed out in my computer chair? No. Stretching the sleep away, my undershirt felt weird. I felt really heavy too and the chair groaned audibly as I moved.

That was when I noticed my forearm. It was smooth and, more importantly, thickly muscled. I fell over as I leapt up in a panic. Looking at my legs, I could see why. They were absurdly thicker! My boxer briefs were stretched beyond belief. I swear I could see the beginnings of tears at the edges. Panning up, my undershirt was in a similar situation. 

Large, full pecs pushed the fabric away from the rest of my body, allowing me to see down the deep valley between them. My meaty hands followed the taut straps of the undershirt up to a pair of mountainous traps. "What the fuck…" escaped my lips in a voice that wasn't mine, but that I was immediately familiar with.

It was a deep, gruff voice that just oozed confidence and power. It was Rex. Looking at the body, now that I was slowly able to stand, I realized it was his too. My hands finding a rugged beard all but confirmed it. I remembered chatting late into the night and getting to see Rex on cam, but everything after was a blur, aside from it being clear I passed out in my chair.

A rhythmic pulsing in my underwear drew my attention downward. While partly obscured by pecs, I could see his dick throbbing for attention in my boxer briefs. My throat went immediately dry. His throat. Fuck was it confusing. My mind raced. It was his body. I couldn't, no, shouldn't touch it, right? A thick bead of pre soaked into the end of what looked like at least a thick 8 inches.

Shaking his head, I snapped out of my growing lust. Going there would be wrong, but I could enjoy other things. Looking at his arm, I flexed the softball sized bicep. I made sure to do so as slowly as I could. The fibers bundled and bunched as the peak ascended. Once it hit full flex, I placed the free hand on it. Warmth. A powerful and inviting warmth radiated from the iron ball of muscle that was his bicep.

I carefully darted over to a box of old clothes I had collected to donate. Clothes flew farther than intended as I tossed them aside. The strength was something I had barely any grasp of how to control. "How does he manage this body?" I questioned as I continued to rummage.

Eventually, an old button up shirt came into view. It was from when I wore mediums and had long been snug in all the wrong places. Without a second thought, I did my best to cram his super soldier like body into the shirt. Even just getting the forearms in was a struggle and the sleeve came full stop once it got past the elbow. 

"Fuck you shirt. This is happening," I barked as I slowly but surely inched in. Once one arm was in, I attempted the second only to find that the shoulders of the shirt weren't wide enough. With a groan of annoyance, I hunched forward long enough to allow the uncovered arm to find the open sleeve. With great difficulty, I managed to get both arms in. Standing, I could feel the shirt already pulled near skin tight across the back. I slowly began to button the shirt up and could hear the fabric threatening to rip. Each flex of his back and arms ushered in the soft shredding of cotton fibers. I was lucky the shirt was still as stretchy as it was. I managed to get the bottom 3 buttons on, leaving the shirt spread wide open from the bottom chest up. The ample overhang of the pecs pressed down into the fabric, exaggerating the spread even further. “If I button any more, it’s going to rip before I can have my fun…” I rumbled. 

The fabric hugged every muscular conture, as if it was spandex. Rolling his beefy shoulders back, I spread his chest wide, the shirt opening even wider and threatening to undo the lower buttons, before doing my best to go into a lat spread. I moved slowly at first, but the moment I heard the shirt giving way, I popped straight into the flex. Cool air kissed his back as the shirt split straight down the back. Extending his right arm, the tricep shot through the back of the sleeve. On the opposite side, I once again curled up slowly. As each fiber of the biceps pressed against it, the fibers of the shirt gave way. In moments, the iron ball of muscle punch through the shirt. 

Licking his lips I thought of what to do next. I had no way to really test this bodies strength. It had to be amazing. With no other options, I opted to drop to the floor and begin doing push ups. Fifty reps in, I realized that I would be able to keep this going for an absurd amount of time. I barely felt any resistance as I rose up and down. If anything, it felt like I might push myself off the floor and into the ceiling if I went too quickly. Even switching to one arm barely proved any more difficult, though feeling every muscle transform from rock solid to steel hard with each rep quickly brought my attention back to the one gifted area I had refused to look at. 

Fabric fluttered to the floor as I stood back up. It was then that I noticed my undershirt had also fallen victim to the powerhouse that was Rex’s body.  I looked down at the looming package. It was still throbbing, almost violently so. What had been a small bead at the end had grown to a sizable wet spot. “I mean, it is Rex’s body. If it was him, he would take care of this and not just let it be. For all I know, this might be my body now. I should get used to all of it, right,” I reasoned aloud. Hearing that deep voice sent even more shivers down my body. I used my rough, gym forged paw of a hand to stroke my thick beard. The body belonged to me and I was ready to take it for a real ride.

With a blink, sudden pain rushed through my side. I was on the floor near my chair. Once again, something immediately felt different. There was no hefty weight. I couldn’t feel the weight of my chest heaving up and down with every breath. I couldn’t feel what felt like the power of multiple men in just one body. Looking over my body, I was normal me again. I was in my chair, which had tipped over with me in it. Rex’s body was gone. The only thing that remained was a desperate boner. Not a massive pillar of manhood, but my old standard model. I hadn’t even gotten to see it. All I could do is shake my head and mutter a solemn and regretful, “Fucking damn it.” A loud alert ping chimed from my computer. A message box from Rex had popped. Maybe my luck wasn’t all bad.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1