A Muscle Dad Built To Order - Prologue

Ever since I read Londonboy's original story "A Muscle Daddy Built to Order," I began to have other ideas of ways this idea can be done. With a lot of brainstorming and thinking, I think I found a new way to tell this classic that will appeal to all readers on this forum.

Before I post just a warning, I did not know where to post this story originally. I talked with many people including CMiller who I explained my idea to and he said the way I am telling this story it would be fine here. This story uses Teens... There is NO SEX at all... The story is about family and finding a place where you can belong! If you don't think this is your thing then you may leave, but please try to give this a shot, you may enjoy it as I also got the approval from the awesome Londonboy as well! Anyway, I now present you all with a new take on "A Muscle Daddy Built to Order."

{PROLOGUE}

I have never really had a role model in my life. My mother and father split up before I even remembered and my father managed to win the custody battle. Money talks apparently, as the man is loaded with it.  Maybe that’s one reason why I don’t even get to see my mother. I never honestly understood the reason why one minute she is there and the next she is gone from my life.

This story isn’t about that though. It’s about me and my Dads… yeah DADS… My original Dad, or rather father (a Dad is someone who is there for his children, they nurture them and help them become the adults they are when they grow up) is a complete asshole. He ridiculed me every day of my life. He came home drunk and would lash out at me for no reason. He treated me like a complete idiot. I remember the day when we were supposed to watch that film in school about starting puberty, he wouldn’t allow me to view it; “Why would a little pussy like you need to watch that shit?” he said as I handed him the permission slip that he shredded and balled up into his hands before tossing it in the trash. I always felt small, and not because I was small, but because of how he treated me.

That was when I was 9. My name is Seth; I am 14 years old, 5’6”, 140 lbs., and I just started puberty. Yeah, I guess you can say I am a late bloomer. I am not that popular, nor am I really picked on in school. My only real problem is I wish I had a Dad. A man who I can talk to about all this stuff going on in my life. Who wouldn’t treat me like an idiot, but as someone new to the world and is learning.  Someone that I can actually feel like I am loved and part of a family.

The only person I really tell about my problems is my underclassman and neighbor friend, Andrew. Andrew is 12. He just recently started High School which I am glad he did because I now have someone I can vent to more freely at school then having to worry about having my father overhear us in my bedroom. Andrew is shorter than me at about 4’11”. He weighs approximately 105lbs and I am pretty sure he has not started puberty yet either; I ask him stuff and sometimes he just listens and tries to give helpful advice, I find it cute.

But at the end of the day, I’m still left clueless on pretty much everything. That is until yesterday, when on my way home from school I found this odd lady siting in an alleyway with a fold out table and strange items scattered across it. I stopped to have a look as I am always looking for a way to make my life at home as short as possible. The woman looked up at me with a knowing smile, “Problems at home?”

“Yeah how did you know that?” I asked a bit taken aback that she sounded like she knew my whole life story.

“A boy your age shouldn’t be wandering around this late by himself,” she was fiddling with a talisman. “What kind of problems do you have, maybe I can help?”

”I come from a broken home, ma’am,” I continue to watch her fingers dancing around the relic. “I have no mom, my father treats me like trash. Strange things are happening in my life and I don’t have anyone to talk to about them. I just wish I had a friend that knew me, a friend that a smart and wise and mature. A Role-Model. Something my father should be but isn’t.”

She grabbed onto my hand and held it tightly, giving me a huge grin. “My boy, I have just what you might be looking for, and then some.” I gave her a strange look as she reached under the table and pulled out a metal box. She flipped the lid open and pulled out 7 vials of what appeared to be colored dust or powders. “These are magic!”

I gave her an awkward, confused stare. “Magic? That’s one thing I stopped believing in a long time ago.”

“Don’t be foolish boy!” she placed them in my hand and cupped my fingers around them. “Once you use one, you will begin to realize the power they have.”

The tops all had numbers on them, I think letting the user know the order of how to take them or how to give them to someone. “So what am I supposed to do?”

“You need to find someone who you really trust, my boy! Find a way to get each of the powders ingested into the one you choose! Each of the vials have the power to alter a person’s life, so make sure you choose wisely and only use them on one person!”

“And how do I know which one does what?” I asked her.

She gazed deeply into my eyes. “I’ve been watching you, Seth. I know what struggles you are facing. These are tailored just for your life and the one you choose to use them on! Just be careful and do not use them all at once as it might cause problems.”

I nodded my head. “Ok, I guess there’s no harm in trying them out.” I felt a cold chill run down my back. I looked up at the sky seeing it was getting dark. When I looked back to the old woman, she was gone and so was her little alleyway shop. I decided it was time to head home and deal with more crap. Tomorrow is a new day and I needed to find someone I could try these vials of powder on…

NEXT UP - VIAL 1

It's definitely different from what it was before but I will say I'm definitely interested. I'm sure you've got what's needed to make a man out of whoever Seth chooses. :D