My best friend is a muscle freak.

ZFerrari

(Panting)

"Grayson! What were you thinking?! I don't care how strong you are, you can't be doing this shit, and if you do QUIT DRAGGING ME INTO IT"

"Oh hush Jack. They come up, I'll drop them" 

"Not as easy as you think it is. C'mon its this way.

Ever since I met this man years ago, hes been a big help but, he be taking too many risks. He has this power that lets him controls and grow his muscles at will and thinks hes invincible. 

"This way, this way!" A Soldier screams.

"Shit grayson. They're coming!"

"Let Them come through. I got something for their Ass" Grayson says with a evil smirk.

"There they are! Jack and grayson, you are under arrest for stealing the wishirite. Give up now or we will engage!" We both put our hands up but Grayson is smiling. I hope whatever he's plotting will get us out of here. 

"Checkmate..." Grayson says confidently. I instantly knew what that meant and dove behind them. He gets into a power-up pose and stands there grinning. One soldier shoots at him and the bullet hits him but doesn't penetrate his skin. Another Soldier empties a whole clip into him but again, doesnt kill him. 

"All right, you think we playing games huh? Men! Ready, aim, fire!!" All at once, all 9 soldiers empty all their bullets into Grayson, but to no avail. He hasn't grown his muscles yet, so this is new shit to me. All of the men stood there shocked, "how could that not have killed them" they thought. 

Grayson is still in the power up pose chuckling. He turns to me and says "I know you're not gay but don't cream your pants for whats about to happen."

OH BOY

"All these bullets you have shot but not one killed me" Grayson laughed. "It did sting a little bit I'll say that. But I might as well get a lil bit more comfortable. 

Grayson rips off his shirt showing a rock hard 8 pack and a really chiseled and veiny chest. "WTF are you doing?" I ask. "You'll see. Because I've had sex plenty of times with other girls, and they that I CUM A LOT. But since you soldiers wanna play around, its time to retaliate!" 

All of rhe bullets still on grayson are now being absorbed into his body. "WTH is happening" I thought. He starts moaning for a good 30 secs till I realise he's growing his cock in his shorts. I'm not but that just happens come in my peripheral vision. His pants starts ripping the fabric till eventually he has his own little fly. And his cock just bursts out, showing all 11 inches and veins and striations. 

"Ahhh. That feels better, but it wont compare to this."

He continues to moan and he continues to grow his dick inch by inch every second. 14... 15... 16... 17 ... 18... 19... 20! A massive 20 inch cock with even more veins.

"Ay sergeant Cole! Ready or not, HERE I CUM!!!!!" His cock starts shooting bullets back at the soldiers like a machine gun. SHOORING BULLETS. He screams and enjoyment and all if the soldiers fall down. He continued for a good 2 mins as he still shooting tbe bodies on the ground, getting a kick of his cock being a 50. Cal gatling gun.

"All right they're dead! Stop!. 

Grayson stops and starts panting. "Sorry. I get a kick out of that. I can give this power too. The pleasure is unimaginable." 

"No thanks, I'm good. Let's just get this wishirite home...

• Like 14

We got back to the house, and i immediately passed out on the couch. I was way too tired to move on with any business i had to deal with. It was only about a good 45 min to an hour before I woke up. And i didn't wake up the way I wanted to...

Grayson comes downstairs completely naked and decided i was sleep for long enough. Though I didnt see this, I could what was going on. He decided to grow his cock out inch by inch every 2 seconds. I heard his moaning and thought he was just jacking off in another room, since his moaning wasn't so loud this time. He waited till his cock got to 18 inches before finally yelling, "Ay Jack!" I was still to tired to be trying to do anything. "what...?" I say groaningly. (I'm pretty sure I made that shit up). "I'm horny again! So you 2 seconds!" Me, thinking i had to deal some bullshit again, I slightly opened my eyes and said "2 seconds for what...?" And the sight of his long and veiny cock slit dripping precum in my face, I could rell what he meant now. That moment I became wide awake.

"HERE I CUM!!!!" And Grayson blows a massive load stronger than a firehose at my face. The Thing is it wasn't in shots either it was all one big shot that was fired for at least 10 seconds. "Alright, Alright (Coughing) I'm up." My face was covered in his jizz.

"I'M NOT DONE YET! HHHHRRRRRGGGG!!!!!" As I struggle to stand up ge gets into his power up pose and his cock grows 6 more inches and gets even more veiny, which means he can take stronger shots. "IM GONNA CUUUUUUUMMMM!!!!" He blast his at me but this time its so powerful is blows across the room into a wall. I make a whole dent in the wall, and he keeps shooting his load on my whole body. "Gray... Gra... Grayson stop! Please!" "DON'T YOU KNOW HOW GOOD THIS FEELS?! I STILL GOT MORE CUM!!!!" His continuous shot gets even more powerful and my body makes a bigger dent in the wall. He continues this for 6 mins, which is my hell. 

He finally stops and shrinks his dick nack to normal size and I fall to the ground, coughing and gasping for air. "Sorry, I was just so horny just now" he said apologetically. "Youre always horny Grayson" i said with a stern face. "Anyway you talked to somebody on the phone. where is the wishirite going to?" I asked. "Somebody named Elliot in California" grayson says.

"Alright then. Pack your stuff. We going to Cali"

• Like 11

• 4 weeks later...

I forced Grayson to fly to California instead of driving 5 days over there. He's constantly horny and I'll be damned if he paints the inside of my challenger white again. (You know...) I "forced" him came from the fact thats he's afraid of flying. He'll be sitting in his seat trying not to pass out from shock and he'll leave me alone, for 3 hours. Its not a lot hut when you live with a horny muscle freak, those 3 hours will be heaven. (Which they were)

We take a taxi to the hotel since we were gonna be there for a week or two. As soon we got to our room this man ran to the bathroom, and the next 3 things you hear is his shorts ripping, him moaning loudly and a lot of splashing. I already knew what was going on so i decided to leave him alone. I took a sigh, chuckled, and open the blinds to see a beautiful sight.

Los Angeles, California. Sun setting over the Ocean, an awesome thing to look at. Look down to see all kinds of taxis and ubers, Ferraris, 69 chargers, Huracans all that. After that I decided to watch demon Slayer on TV.

After 20 mins Grayson finally came out the bathroom. He lets out a sigh of relief, as he flops down on one of the beds. I look at him with a sarcastic look, and say "Do I wanna ask why your pants is now only a couple a shreds?" He looks back at me with a guilty smile on his face and says "You know what happened." Damn right I do

"What no muscle growth? I'd expect you be looking like gain right now."

Writers noteGain is Biribeast's OC. They are not in the same umiverse. Unless...

"I was gonna shoot like a cannon anyway. I hadn't cum for 4 hours during that plane ride!" I could tell.

"Well the guy is looking to buy this wishirite tomorrow at midnight behind a garage. He's gonna have long blond hair, a gray hoodie and white AF1s. He's also gonna have protection" I say.

"Ok then did you at least get a name?" Grayson asked curiously.

I look back down on the phone

"Elliot"

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

"The deal" preview

its 2 on 2 on 2. Elliot and DeMarcus are pointing guns at me and grayson, Ben and Avery, are pointing guns at them, and we're pointing guns at at ben and avery. its only a matter of time before somebody takes the first shot. And I'll be damned if it was gonna be me. " 

"Ok look, why don't we just calm down? me and my nigga are gonna go back home." Marcus said. "Not until we find the asshole who killed our friends back at base!" Ben yelled. I can see Grayson grinning widely. He knew what he had done. "Jack, I'm getting horny again". Grayson whispered. I could tell by the tent in his pants. one thing i knew about grayson since he got this power, if he's horny, he's dangerous. its only a matter of time before they all end up dead or they get covered in cum...

• Like 3

The deal

Me and Grayson walk 30 mins to a dark alleyway. We werent even trying to be discrete about it. I was in a trench coat and a fedora, and Grayson was in a suit. It was also 2am. I wouldn't be mad if a cop pulled up on us for being suspicious.

I look over at Grayson who looks stressed. "What's wrong?" I asked Grayson looks at me like a drug addict. "I havent had a release in a while, and i really need one." I stop, look at him and confusion and disgust. "Didnt you just have a big ass release in the bathroom? I aint even see it, but I could tell by the loud moaning, clothes ripping, and the big splashes I heard, you destroyed that bathroom. Matter of fact I think i heard glass break in there. Did you really cum that hard you shattered the mirror?" "Yes, but you also forgot. The more i release and the more i hold it in, rhe more powerful amd stronger i become, and the more my limit rises. So right now by not releasing, My strength and cock power will double when i do release again"

Oh shit...

We eventually get to the quiet, dark and creepy alleyway we were told to meet up at. The only thing we saw was a black Buick regal. I dont know much about cars, but I can tell Elliot has good taste. My dad used to have one of those. 2 figures open both the driver and passenger side door. I had my 9mm in my coat just in case things went wrong. But I didnt know if i should bring it out or not. 

Before i could even get my on the stock, I heard guns cock and I put my hands up. Grayson, knowing gunshots can't hurt him, didnt even budge. "Are you Jack?" A dark figure asked. "I go by a lot of names kid" I replied. That didn't really sit well with him. "Listen nigga. Dont think i will not bust a cap in yo ass!" I've delt with thugs like him, but not as threatening as him. His voice was firm and scary, and i was actually intimidated. "Yes my name is Jack" I replied. "Cool" somebody else said. 

They come out of the shadows. Yep its my customer Elliot. And his bodyguard? Partner? His friend I'm guessing. Elliot is sort of giving this surfer vibe. Long blond shoulder length hair with blue eyes. He was wearing shorts, a tank top and white Adidas ultraboosts. An amateur move if you ask me. But his friend was smart for this type of exchange, and black man with short hair, 360 waves, his hair was on point. He had a black nike hoodie, black joggers, black leather gloves and black and red jordan retros. This man must have money. 

We walk up to them to greet them. We exchange names and we figure out the black guys name, DeMarcus. "Call me Marcus or Marc" he said. 

Now I enter my dealing phase, this is serious shit going on right now. "You got the money?" I asked. Marc opens a briefcase filled with 20s. "All $2000 exactly." Elliot says. I quickly look at it, its legit. "And the gem?" Elliot asked. "Grayson" i say and he pulls the wishirite out of his suit. A circular gem giving off a purplish energy, since its glowing. "Cool lets get this done" Marc says. We all nod in agreement. As soon as we exchange the money and 💎, an armored and black escalade pulls in front of the alleyway, blocking us in. And 2 lanky boys and I'm assuming just turned 18 come out, fully in suits. Who they work for, the mob?

Before we knew they pulled out guns, amd when they did, everybody else pulled out guns. We were at a standstill

its 2 on 2 on 2. Elliot and DeMarcus are pointing guns at me and grayson, Ben and Avery, are pointing guns at them, and we're pointing guns at at ben and avery. its only a matter of time before somebody takes the first shot. And I'll be damned if it was gonna be me. " 

"Ok look, why don't we just calm down? me and my nigga are gonna go back home." Marcus said. "Not until we find the asshole who killed our friends back at base!" Ben yelled. I can see Grayson grinning widely. He knew what he had done. "Jack, I'm getting horny again". Grayson whispered. I could tell by the tent in his pants. one thing i knew about grayson since he got this power, if he's horny, he's dangerous. its only a matter of time before they all end up dead or they get covered in cum...

• Like 8

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Graysons point of view.

"Well i think this is a big misunderstanding. But I must assure you if you want to live to see tomorrow you best leave now." I know Jack said no killing but I'm too horny to even think about that and we're running out of options. I say that praying they know whats good for them, and they leave so i DONT have to kill anybody.

My arms are getting bigger by the second, each second pulsing slowly getting bigger. My pecs, oh god my pecs. My pecs are becoming melons under this suit. I can feel my abs forming and hardening under this suit. My legs are getting bigger too. My calves about to rip out the pants, my thighs about to shred said pants. All it takes is one more hard flex and this suit is done.

It feels so fucking good. Growing my muscles feel so fucking awesome. Especially under this tight suit. I feel so fucking powerful. And with my cock leaking pre and slowly growing, the pleaure MULTIPLIES. I can feel each vein on my muacles and cock form and get stronger. I love slow growth, and knowing im gonna potentially kill some people, make me feel even better.

"Ok What the hell is your boy doing?" Marc questions.

"Honestly, is he getting bigger? Like hulking out?" Elliot asked.

"Elliot, Marc, if you want to live, hide behind your car. Things are about to get messy. Jack just stay behind me, I might need your help." I say smiling. "I got another plan. Just dont ask questions"

"Ok I'm done waiting. I'm gonna shoot somebody." Avery says.

"I'd rather not do that if you want to live. In fact id think you'd be better off back ay the base before i kill you the same way i killed your friends." I say smiling

"That was you?! But how?!" Ben yells.

"Why dont you shoot me and find out?" I question. They can't be serious with that though. They cant shoot me when I said they would get killed.

"Say no more!" Avery yells and shoots me straight in the chest, where my heart was. I felt it and it tickled.

Avery is dumbfounded. He is shocked that the bullet not only hit me but didnt penetrate bit also that I absorbed the bullet, gaining its power.

"But b... b... But how?!" Avery yells. Ben yells "he said dont shoot him!"

I sigh seeing that I have to kill some people tonight. "Well i warned you, and it looks like you just signed your fatality papers." I say. I gave my body one final flex before everything excluding my boxers were torn apart. I purposely kept those from ripping cuz I wanted to have fun with this. However jack is not happy for 2 reasons. 1. He told me not to kill anybody, and 2. That was his suit...

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

The deal: Finale

“Fatality papers huh? You dint scare us big man” Avery says

“Speak for yourself, I’m nervous as hell” Ben says.

“you better be more than nervous ben, because you don’t know what else I’m capable of” Grayson says evilly.

“OK, I give up. They’re gonna die. I’m not gonna even try to stop him. Elliot and Marcus, get behind y’all car! I’ll stay behind this dumpster.” Jack says.

“Dude might be right, get behind the explorer Elliot.”

Grayson is now fully naked with bulging muscles with 2 guns aimed at him. He’s really confident considering the situation he’s in. Life or death.

“Alright this is taking too long. Time to finally make use of these explosive bullets we have. Ben, make him swiss.” Avery says. Ben look at him confused.

“cheese bro. Cheese…” Avery says

“Not hungry dude” ben says.

“Just fucking shoot him!” Avery yelled. Avery starts shooting his gun at Grayson with ben doing the same. Grayson opened his arms and just took it. Smoke starts appearing and get blown towards Jack, Marc and Elliot. Elliot starts to look over the hood of his car to get a closer look, but Marc pulls him back down. He wasn’t gonna let his friend get shot by a stray bullet.  After 30 shots from both guns, the gunfire stop, and the smoke clears. Avery and Ben are in sudden shock at what they see. Grayson smiles as 30 9mm bullets are legit stuck on him. He clenched his fists and the bullets absorbed into his body. Ben and Avery are looking real scared at the sight and get even more scared when they see Graysons dick growing in front of them. It grows a new record of 28 inches up to his neck. He shrinks it back down to save the power he had in store for it later.

“ah this feels so fucking good” Grayson says.

“b-but how…?” Avery asked.

“That’s so fucking cool!” Elliot says.

“That’s weird, the fuck you mean?” Marc says.

“Like I said Avery, you don’t know what I’m capable of. But now, its time for you to die.” Grayson says.

“Damn it, now I cant give up, these guys got to see their families again.”

Jack turned to try and negotiate again but he realized it was already too late. Grayson ran towards Avery and grabbed him by the neck and tossed him across the street into a couple trash cans. Ben ran back to the car, started it up and tried to run Grayson over but it actually totaled on impact. The airbags went off into Ben’s face. Before he even had the chance to get out, Grayson picked up the car. And tossed it where Avery landed. Avery saw the car flying towards him and quickly action rolled out the way. The car went up in flames and upside down. Avery took a tire that fell off and threw it at Grayson. Grayson caught it and pulled it apart. Elliot jumped out from behind his car to get a closer look at what was going on. “Damn it” Marc said and also jumped from behind the car.

“well looks like you aren’t fragile after all” Grayson.

“Being the best soldier at a military base will do that to you” Avery said smiling.

“so those were your friends I killed? Oh sorry about that. But you know what? You’ll be joining them real soon. I’m gonna enjoy killing you.” Grayson said.

Grayson started charging for Avery but Avery quickly ran into the city. 3am south L.A. ain’t nobody gonna be out here. Jack ran towards the car with Ben inside and pulled him out. Elliot and Marc soon followed behind him. Ben had a bloody scratch on his forehead.

“Damn he’s knocked out. Somebody gotta stay here and make sure he’s OK. I gotta make sure my friend doesn’t kill his friend.” Jack said and he ran in the direction Grayson went.

“I already know you wanna see what’s up so go after them. I’ll stay here and make sure he’s good.” Marc said. With that Elliot ran in the same direction. Marc got some healing supplies from Elliot car and wrapped Ben’s head. He sat down with Ben’s head in his lap, wondering what the hell he just saw. He just saw a Big naked grow a giant cock and shrink back down and have bullets absorbed into him. Was that guy human?

Elliot finally catches up with Jack. Jesus Christ jack can run fast, but not as fast Grayson and Avery.

“Hey wait up!” Elliot says, breathing heavily.

“what do you want?” Jack asked. They were still running.

“I want to help you”

“I don’t what you can do TO help”

“I’ll think of something” They stopped running.

“look surfer boy, Grayson is dangerous. He’s not one to be taken lightly.”

“but his powers looked so cool”

“they may look cool but that’s what makes him dangerous. Did you even see he absorbed the bullets?”

“Exactly. That’s fucking awesome!”

“(sigh) I don’t think I will ever get to you my boy”

“Ummm But that Yukon will.”

Jack turns around and sees a white pickup truck flying towards him. Both him and Elliot quickly dodge out the way. Jack looks up and sees Avery jumping around peoples roof of the small business buildings, while Grayson, who basically is built like a track runner is chucking cars at him. One car disintegrated on impact and Avery started throwing engine parts at him. Camshaft, a custom turbo only Karol has seen even tires. While Grayson was blocking what was being thrown at him, Avery grabbed an exhaust pipe and started to hit Grayson with it. Grayson doesn’t even budge and lets all his swings follow through. After a while Grayson got tired of this and grabbed Avery by the neck.

“I cant wait to tell your partner that his partner neck snapped, then snap his neck”. Grayson says.

“Yeah! snap his neck!” Elliot yells.

Jack turned an punched Elliot in the face to get him to shut up.

“that boy agrees” Grayson says.

“Grayson put that man down! Don’t snap his neck!” Jack yells

“you know what? I think blasting you into the stratosphere with an explosive and powerful ejaculation will be better” Grayson says.

He threw Avery into building that he gets wedged into it about 15 feet above the ground. Ben eyes suddenly popped opened and sat up quickly. He started panting like he just ran 13 miles. Something struck in from inside his body. He looked left to right before look at marc. Marcus didn’t know what to make of this, he was so confused.

“Where’s Avery?! Where is he?!” Ben asked

“He ran somewhere that way” Marc says.

“I’ve got to get to him!”

“OK 1. I don’t know how you have all this energy after being thrown while inside a car, and 2. I gotta be honest with you kid your boy may not be alive at the moment.”

“What?! What did y’all do to him?!” Ben stood up and drew his gun and aimed it at Marc’s head.

“I didn’t do anything. It was that mothafucka Gracie or whatever his name is. Avery ran and that big man followed him.”

“well shit…” Ben ran off to his friend and Marc ran behind him.

Grayson’s cock started to grow again, growing up to his chin. Avery was both worried and confused. This man must really be gay to have a power like that. Like why would someone want that ability.

“OK Avery, you’ve got 2 choices. Either I blast you up with my cum or these “explosive bullets” you had. Either way, you lose” Grayson says.

“How bout neither?” Avery asked

“yeah I agree with that…” Jack says

“Cum and bullets it is!” Grayson says.

Grayson’s cock started to bulge and more veins started to appear. Jack and Avery could tell he was charging his beam. Jack really could’ve done something than stand there and see this happen. Grayson’s started to leak pre as he got closer to an explosive climax. Marc and Ben finally catch up to them and see what’s going on.

“What the hell..?” Marc says.

“so that’s how he killed those guys back at base” Ben says.

Ben took out a pocket knife and gripped it by the blade. He aimed it right at Grayson’s head with the intent to kill.

“Don’t miss my boy.” Marc says.

“I don’t miss twice” Ben says.

Ben threw at knife at Grayson. Grayson beam is about to fire at Avery. Avery looks like he accepted his fate and closed his eyes. Jack looked to his left and sees the knife flying towards Grayson.

“Grayson duck!!” he yelled. Grayson was about to fire the beam but looked to the left and got struck with the knife directly in the face…

With the base and not the blade…

Ben didn’t miss tho…

The impact knocked Grayson unconscious and he passed out. All his muscle and his cock immediately shrank back down. All the power he was charging up got stored in his balls. He is really gonna be pent up when he wakes up.

“I mean… you ‘technically’ missed” Marc says.

“whatever, he’s out the picture. Avery are y-“ Ben looks at Avery who is still wedged in the building, passed out from shock.

“Seriously? Whatever… Anyway I cant let y’all go consi-“ Ben was interrupted by Jack knocking him unconscious.
“Bitch ass bitch… Just take the fucking Wishirite and and keep the money, we’re already rich. I’m flying back home.” Jack says.

“What about your boy?” Marc asked.

“He can get his own way home. He nearly drowned me before we got here, and he destroyed one of my suits” Jack tossed the Wishirite to Elliot and walked into the night.

“Well you got it. Go ahead and fantasize, I’m going to get the explorer. Lemme know know what your going to wish for when I get back. Marc says. Marc walks towards the alleyway. Elliot looked at Glowing gem and looked at a passed out naked Grayson. He saw flashbacks of Grayson being muscular, absorbing bullets and even a giant veiny cock.

Hmmm…

• Like 4