Arrowhead, the Last Apache

CardiMuscleman

Chapter Ten

Half an hour later, as was tradition for anyone who passed The Test, Arrowhead found himself in Tom's dorm where he had said, almost as soon as they had entered, "Excuse me a moment, I need to refresh myself" and with that disappeared somewhere. It gave Arrowhead a chance to look around and he noted lots of trophies that were all replicas of muscular men, twisting and bending their arms. As Arrowhead, now dressed in a simple shirt and a pair of briefs, tried to copy the statues, he head a moan and asked "Tom, are you all right?"

"Never better" came the half moaned reply as Tom entered dressed in nothing more than a towel and added "I’ve seen men much bigger and heavier than you scream for mercy during the test and yet none of them, not even the one per cent who pass, have managed to do what you have done to me!" and with that he dropped the towel and moaned "You want?" and with that he took a deep breath and flexed his biceps leaving Arrowhead’s eyes to widen.

“Eighteen inches” he said, and then gestured to Arrowhead, “Go on, give them a squeeze!”

As Arrowhead touched the muscle, James grabbed his hand forced him to squeeze.

“Like trying to crush a rock isn’t it?” he asked and as Arrowhead nodded, he added “Well, by the end of your six year course, yours will be bigger than that” and with that he leaned in and whispered “They were a mere fourteen inches when I first started here and I’ve been here three years” and with that stood up and said “So want to start?”

“Start?” asked Arrowhead

“On becoming bigger and stronger than anyone in the frat house?” Tom replied, and with that opened his arms beckoning Arrowhead to examine his naked body but as Arrowhead went to touch it, Tom grabbed hold of his hands and started to press against them forcing Arrowhead to the ground and as he did he smiled “And what better way than a bit of wrestling, after all that’s what the ancient Greeks did during their Olympics. You know, I wonder if Milos really did lift a bull every day from when he was eleven onwards. One thing I do know, is that I’m the best wrestler on campus” and with that he smiled as he said “Unless you wish to challenge that theory?” and winked.

Arrowhead realised he was being challenged and so fought back, pushing against Tom and standing up at the same time.

“Not bad!” chortled Tom, as the two men stood level to each other, “But you’ve still got a lot to learn!” and with that he twisted Arrowhead’s arms around Arrowhead’s neck and started to squeeze before grabbing hold of the brave underneath his shoulders and saying “Come on then, you want to be bigger than anyone in the frat house, show me what you can do?”

By now, Arrowhead was breathing hard and without a word, he took a deep breath and broke free of the hold and placed James in the same hold which caused Tom to chuckle.

“You’re a fast learner, I’ll give you that” he said, but I’m the master” and with that he broke free of the hold but before he had a chance to employ his next move, Arrowhead grabbed Tom’s chest and squeezed his pecs as hard as he could. As he did Tom raised his eyebrows and said “Interesting move, kid, but remember I’m older than you by five years and that means I’m the stronger” and with that he pushed Arrowhead aside and as the two men faced each other he added “And I have the experience!”

Arrowhead, now acting on instinct, roared “That’s what you think” and launched himself at Tom just as James launched himself at Arrowhead and as the two men came together their bodies touched all the way from their pecs to their members. Suddenly Arrowhead dropped to his knees and squeezed Tom with every ounce of strength in his body causing Tom to roar.

Arrowhead smiled as Tom  started to pant but his reply of “Good try, but I can do better” should have prepared the brave for what happened next as Tom  grabbed Arrowhead’s pecs and squeezed them. As Tom started to move his face into Arrowhead’s pecs with the intention of biting them, Arrowhead started to moan and groan. He was experiencing something he had never felt before. His heart was pounding like a drum, he was breathing hard and his body felt more powerful than ever before and the briefs covering his member started to tent.

“Hello” chuckled Tom, as he felt the bulge, “someone’s enjoying this so let’s see how far you can go!”

“What…?” asked Arrowhead but was stopped by Tom forcing him into an embrace. As the two men kissed, Arrowhead’s mind was flooded with sensations he had ever experienced before. He felt strong, weak, powerful, vulnerable, tall, small, heavy, light all at the same time. As James broke off the embrace Arrowhead roared “YES, THIS IS FANTASTIC” as the bulge under his briefs became bigger. All the way Tom was laughing saying “You’re about to arrive, aren’t you? And I think for the first time ever. And you know what? I’m about to as well, although I’m a past master at this! So let’s do it!” he roared and with that forced Arrowhead onto his back saying “Say uncle, go on, say it, admit that I’m stronger than you!” and with that he kissed the brave again, this time forcing his tongue into the brave’s mouth.

Arrowhead tried to reply “Uncle” but he couldn’t.

Tom pressed home the advantage and started to thrust his hips into Arrowhead’s panting “You can’t beat me, but by heck, you sure know how to really get me going!” and with that he broke off the embrace leaving Arrowhead moaning “Yeah!”

“So” chuckled Tom, “think you can show me how hard you can fire?” and with that grabbed the briefs from Arrowhead's waist, ripped it off and started to rub the two bulging cocks that had to measure nine inches each which were now both dribbling. The rubbing became more and more violent, more and more demanding and more and more charged. For Arrowhead it was more than he had ever withstood before, he was puffing and panting, his heart felt as if it was going to jump out of his chest, his member was on fire and he would feel himself wanting to explode. Eventually the strain was too much and with a mighty “BY THE MOONS OF THE MOTHER!” Arrowhead came.

“BY MY MIGHT YOU MEAN!” roared Tom as he came virtually at the same time.

As Arrowhead slumped to the floor, Tom sat up and hit a front double bicep pose and panted “So, who’s the stronger?”

Arrowhead weakly pointed at James as his chest heaved with every breath

“But I don’t think I will be for long!” Tom chuckled as both men orgasmed and as they calmed down he added “Tomorrow, you and I are going to start on building you up and that means a visit to the iron!”

“Iron” began Arrowhead, “but…” and with that passed out as he drifted off into a sleep filled with dreams he had never had before.

• Like 2

Chapter Eleven

"Well, come on lazybones, time to push some iron!"

As Arrowhead opened his eyes, he was helped to his feet by Tom, now dressed in a loose fitting blanket with sleeves and a pair of pants that looked the same. As he handed a similar pair to Arrowhead he smiled "I may be the chairman of the strongest frat house on campus, bur sadly I have to abide by campus rules, otherwise I would walk to and from the gym naked!" and as Arrowhead got dressed, he smiled understanding Tom's complaint.

As Tom and Arrowhead entered the gymnasium, Arrowhead's breath was taken away. It was the biggest building he had ever seen in his life. It seemed to reach into the sky and had three floors to it. Tom, noticing his friend's reaction, smiled "You've never seen anything like this have you?" and all Arrowhead could do was just shake his head. "Well" continued James, "let me give you the guided tour"

Climbing down some steps into the basement, Tom flipped a switch and slowly the electrical lights came into being and as they did, Arrowhead's jaw dropped. The room was filled to the brim with things he had never seen before some of which looked like horses but without heads, tepees without the leather and various ropes and poles leading into the ceiling.

"Welcome to the gymnastic area" smiled Tom as he started limbering up, "I come down here once in a while when I need a bit of loosening up" and with that he charged at the horse without a head and jumped over it, spinning around in the air before landing on both feet the other side of it and announcing "That's a vaulting horse" before grasping one of the poles and slowly, but surely climbing it adding "These are climbing poles" and then after climbing down he concluded "And between you and me, it's a good place to lose these" and with that he took off the blanket as Arrowhead's eyes took in everything around him.

The next floor was "the toff's floor" as Tom called it and showed Arrowhead a collection of swords, skipping ropes and large thick ropes. "I call this the toff's floor because only the snooty people use these. The swords are when they are playing at being Musketeers, the skipping ropes for when they want to impress the ladies and these thick ropes, well, let's just say pulling on them is about as much strength as they want" and with that he bent his arm right in front of Arrowhead's face and smiling added "But we want to be stronger than that don't we?"

Arrowhead nodded, almost hypnotised by the bouncing bicep in Tom's arm and with that he headed up another flight of stairs and as Tom opened the door he said "Welcome to the Iron" and flicked another switch to reveal a room with nothing but kettlebells and dumbbells littering the floor.

"These work in a very simple order" he said, spreading his arms wide, "They go in increasing order of weight" and with that started progressing around the room. "First the kettlebells" he said lifting each one over his head and then placing it back on the ground, "One, Two, Four, Eight, Sixteen, Thirty Two and then Sixty Four pounds" and with that lifted the biggest of the kettlebells over his head and then replaced it onto the ground adding "And then we come to the real thing, an invention of my own actually, I call it a barbell" and asking Arrowhead to place the kettlebells onto the end of the bar at either side, he made short work of the weights. As he did he moaned "I'm feeling it again, James, can you see?"

Arrowhead nodded as he saw Tom's cock start to harden again.

By now Tom had four thirty pound kettlebells on either side of the bar and as he lowered it panted "Yeah, I'm in the mood now" and looking at Arrowhead said "I may not be strongest man in the frat house, that's Issac, but by Lincoln, I am one of the most powerful. Add another two thirty pounders and I will so you why!"

As Arrowhead added the weights, Tom started to huff, puff, grunt and groan before moaning "I'm feeling it, James, and when I feel it, I do it!" and with that he grasped the bar, took a deep breath and roared as he lifted it to his waist and held it there. Then a few seconds later, screaming "I am HERCULES!" he lifted the bar over his head and held it there causing his breathing to become more ragged. Arrowhead's eyes widened as he realised that Tom was now lifting over three hundred pounds and he wondered if he was weaker than Issac, then how strong was the man he had lifted off the ground?

By now James was bright red in the face and sweating like a pig when he threw the bar onto the ground, and flexing his chest right in Arrowhead's face grunted "Tomorrow, you will follow me, but tonight, this beard splitter is going to get some attention" and with that he slapped his member which reacted and became level. Arrowhead touched the organ and as he did James moaned "Yes, I'm bigger and stronger than Hercules and you are going to make me even bigger!" and with that picked up Arrowhead and swallowed him causing Arrowhead to pass out.

• Like 2

Chapter Twelve

As Arrowhead came around, he saw Tom standing over him in a dressing gown chuckling "Well, hello there sleepyhead!" and with that he walked towards a door chuckling "Excuse me, I need to freshen up a bit!" and with that opened it and closed it, but not before giving Arrowhead a cheeky wink. As Arrowhead got to his feet, he heard Tom say "Well, you may have passed the test, but, goodness, did you sleep! Twelve hours you've been asleep, in fact you've been asleep so long that you've missed your first gym session!"

"Gym?" asked Arrowhead

"Yes, that's right" replied Tom, as the sound of water splashing reached Arrowhead's ears, "I was going to show you around, see what you made of it. We have everything there, one of the biggest in the country. We have kettlebells, bars that you can place them on to, gymnastic equipment, swords for those people who think they are more Musketeer than students, heck, we even have a vaulting horse"

"Kettlebells?" asked Arrowhead, his dream coming back to him

"Yep, kettlebells, I'm having a little trouble lifting five on either side of the bar, each of thirty pounds, but I dare say one of these days I..."

"Tom" asked Arrowhead, with a sense of trepidation, "when you go to this gym, do you go..."

Arrowhead's question was stopped mid sentence by Tom stepping out of the room he had entered, with his face all wet and a grin that was wide as could possibly be, he said "I know what you're going to ask and here's the answer" and with that he dropped the dressing gown, took a deep breath and puffed out his chest causing Arrowhead to moan. He was precisely as he had dreamed him. He was tall, taller than he was, big, bigger than he was and that hard cock, harder and bigger than he was. As he started, Arrowhead stammered "Tom, can I ask you something? Do you...do you like me?"

"Like you?" exclaimed Tom as he breathed out, "Do you realise what you did last night? You broke The Test, only four men in the entirely history of Alpha, Beta, Gamma have done that and every one of them went on to become chairman. Heck, I thought I'd never see it in my lifetime and yet you did it. James, not only do I like you, I...I...I love you!" and with that he flung his arms around Arrowhead and picked him off the ground grunting "Yeah, how's this for strength eh?" and with that put Arrowhead down. As the two men looked at each other, Arrowhead leaned in and kissed Tom on the lips, the sensation akin to passing the test and as they broke off Tom moaned "Oh, yeah, I knew it. I knew it from the moment I first laid eyes on you, you're inverted aren't you?"

"Inverted?" asked Arrowhead, "what do you mean?"

"Literally what it means" replied Tom, "we're upside down. Whilst most men admire women, we admire me. You know, the native Americans have a wonderful term for it, "two spirit" they call it, that's what we are James. We both share the same spirit, and that spirit wants to become bigger, stronger, more powerful than any man alive on the earth today or indeed in history. And how do we two spirits express this desire?" and demonstrated by kissing Arrowhead again. As he did so, Arrowhead felt his heart pounding and his cock hardening and as he did he remembered Grey Cloud's words to him

"You, my son, are the last of the Apache nation, you must make your way in the world and ensure that we are not forgotten"

Suddenly everything made sense, Tom was expressing his desire for Arrowhead just as Arrowhead wanted to become as strong and powerful as Tom, thus ensuring that for the knowledge that Tom was giving to Arrowhead about strength, he would be able to give Tom about the history of his people. As the sensations grew in him, Arrowhead wrapped his arms around Tom and taking a deep breath lifted him off the floor which caused Tom to scream "YEAH, WE ARE MEN!" and with that both men came. As they orgasmed they looked into each other's eyes and moaned "Today we are men, tomorrow we start on the road to become kilomen, men but one thousand times more!"

• Like 3

Chapter Thirteen

The next three years saw both Tom and Arrowhead grow as men. Not only did they become lovers (of course to the outside world, they were bosom buddies) but they did everything they possibly could do together. Examples included during Tom's next piece of coursework in engineering, when he needed to demonstrate that iron was a better material than wood, which Arrowhead demonstrated wonderfully being able to break a one foot thick piece of wood over his knee, but was barely able to bend a one inch thick rod of steel (which had the added benefit of making them both so aroused that they practically came at the same time), during Arrowhead's first piece of coursework in biology, where in order to demonstrate that the human heart had its limits, he listened and recorded Tom's pulse every ten minutes whilst he held nearly four hundred pounds over his head for an hour (which also had the same effect).

Arrowhead was also turning into a bit of a jock, a term first invented some sixty years earlier, but that seemed to match Arrowhead's determination to become one. In his first year, he decided to have a go at athletics and by the end of that first year had set new state records in the hundred, two hundred and four hundred yard dash. He had also put on an extra fifteen pounds so it should come as no surprise to hear that in his second year he was pinched by the baseball team and was just as good there, becoming a member of the team that managed to beat Harvard (for the first time ever) when he scored four home runs with all the bases loaded, plus adding another twenty pounds just for good measure. Year three saw him "throw the pigskin around a bit"  when after trying out for the team and told he would make an excellent running back, the weight just piled on so that when he was declared as "Boston's most valued player" he'd added another thirty five pounds.

So it should come as no surprise to hear that as Arrowhead started on his fourth year and Tom's last year, most of his discussion was about his size and strength. Indeed, on the very first day of the new semester, Arrowhead was busy showing off his physique to Tom was who busy drawing and moaned "Yeah, look at me Tom, look at what two hundred and forty four pounds of mass looks like" and added "I'm going to try out for the boxing team next week, the coach grabbed hold of my arm today and just moaned "Super Heavyweight Champion!" and with that flexed his biceps adding "Draw me like I am now, naked, hard, and aroused!"

"Sorry, James" chuckled Tom, "Thesis time. I just wish I knew what he wanted!"

"Who wanted?" asked Arrowhead walking over to the table

"You know that Edison person who came to visit last week, as part of that programme about famous Americans?"

"Yes, sorry I couldn't come, I was busy achieving a five hundred pound two armed lift!"

"Well, he's given all of us on this engineering course a challenge, but, I just don't understand his aims!"

"What's the challenge?"

"Build a way of allowing a place to generate electricity in New York to send that electricity to Los Angeles and not lose anything on the way!"

"Seems straightforward"

"That's the point, it is not. Let me give you an example. You see those lights in the ceiling, they are powered by a hundred volts, however the streets cars in the streets are powered by five hundred volts, so you need two different lines in order to send those two voltages down the wire. So the natural assumption is to increase the voltage to much higher than you need, yes?"

"Reasonable"

"No, for two reasons. One, the power lost from heat in a wire is proportional to the square of the current traveling on it, regardless the voltage, and so by doubling the voltage, the same cable would be capable of transmitting the same amount of power four times the distance but the cost would be horrendous and two, you need to have massive great big buildings to house the generators to make such power"

"Ah!"

"Then there is the danger. You see at the moment most electricity is direct current, in other words, it goes in one direction. Now, suppose you are working on these lines and something happens and you touch the line, well everything would just seize up but it would only do it the once, alternating current, where the current changes direction fifty times every second, you'd seize up, relax, seize up, relax, fifty times a second and someone like you studying biology will know what that would do to muscles!" and with that patted Arrowhead's chest, "hence back to the old drawing board"

Arrowhead pondered what Tom had said and reasoned "If alternating current made muscles contract, just like I did when lifting the weights, then why should the heart simply stop pumping. You know I love, heck, I revel in the feeling when I feel my heart pounding during an intense exercise session, therefore I don't agree with you. I think that the human heart is capable of pumping through anything" he said

Tom looked up. In all their years they had never argued about anything and so smiled replying "No, I think in this case engineering beats biology" and was about to resume his drawing when he was picked up by his armpits and was brought face to face with Arrowhead. Staring deep into Tom's eyes, Arrowhead said "I challenge you, Tom, if need be through a test of strength, that my belief that the human heart can withstand anything alternating current can throw at it. After our exercise session tomorrow, we will wrestle. If I win, then I will submit myself to any experiment you choose that will allow me to demonstrate that alternating current will have no effect on the human heart. If you win, then I will accept that direct current is the way forward!"

Tom's eyes opened wide. His own heart was pounding not only at the display of Arrowhead's strength but the desire to wrestle him. He nodded saying "I agree" and with that Arrowhead lowered him to the ground. As Arrowhead went to bed to prepare the challenge, Tom smiled to himself and said "This is going to be the most fun I've ever had" and imagined himself rubbing Arrowhead's shaft as they lay on top of each other covered in sweat and moaning.

• Like 2

Chapter Fourteen

"Ready Tom?"

"Ready James!"

"Then on the count of three. One, Two, Three!"

Before Tom had a chance to react Arrowhead grabbed hold of Tom's chin and twisted his arm around his back causing Tom to scream. As he battled against Arrowhead's hold he gasped, "You won't get me that easily!"

"Oh, no?" chuckled Arrowhead, "that bulge in your loincloth tells a different story. Remember, if I win you have to accept that its direct current that is the future of this country and by the looks of that bulge, I'm winning!"

Suddenly Tom grabbed hold of the hand that was on his chin and started to squeeze and as he did so he span around so quickly that Arrowhead couldn't react and within seconds found that Tom had grabbed hold of his pants and in a fluid movement, ripped them off exposing Arrowhead's muscular glutes. 

"Wrong move!" smiled Tom as he smacked Arrowhead's glutes and added "How do you like that eh?"

Arrowhead shuddered as he moaned "Nice!" but then said "but this is even nicer" and with that he started to push Tom down. Tom tried to resist the force, his quads bulging but it was no good and within a moment Tom was forced onto his knees and he begged for mercy whimpering "You've got me, James, look at me, the chairman of Alpha, Beta, Gamma, on my knees!"

"Then why does your loincloth say "Yeah, I may be begging for mercy, but what I really want to do is to make you beg for mercy"?" moaned Arrowhead, adding "Unless it wants this?"and with that he wrapped his arms around Tom's neck and started to squeeze.

Gritting his teeth against the pain, Tom gasped "Just you wait" and with his free hands grabbed hold of Arrowhead's forearms.

By now both men were huffing, puffing, moaning, groaning, their hearts pumping hard and covered in sweat and as a result Arrowhead's hands slipped but he was able to take advantage and grabbed Tom's glutes and started to squeeze hard causing Tom to moan but the move was countered by Tom who started to squeeze Arrowhead's chest causing him to scream in pain.

As Tom chuckled he said, "Time for you know what?" and with that moved one arm down to Arrowhead's bulging quads and slowly but surely tipped Arrowhead over his own legs and bending down onto one knee he made Arrowhead lie over the knee and forced him even lower.

As Arrowhead now begged for mercy, Tom mocked, "Oh, am I hurting you? How about we massage that chest then?" and started to nibble at Arrowhead's nipples. As Arrowhead continued to beg for mercy Tom started to lick the brave's muscular stomach. Arrowhead gritted his teeth and roared "You want me to beg for mercy, make me!"

"With pleasure" smiled Tom and with that grabbed Arrowhead's chest and squeezed hard with both hands and then removed his knee forcing the brave to the floor. Arrowhead was now at Tom's mercy but instead of pinning him and claiming the win, Tom kissed him passionately on the lips which took Arrowhead by surprise. As Tom wrapped his legs around the brave's torso he moaned "Great, but I want more!" and using the strength in his legs he raised Arrowhead up and commanded him to "make me!". 

Suddenly both men wrapped their arms around each other and pulled themselves together, there was another passionate embrace and Tom pushed Arrowhead back onto the floor, grabbing hold of his chest and kneading it as if making bread. Both men were getting close to cumming yet Arrowhead knew he couldn't lose, he needed to submit to the power of alternating current. Between the bout being decided and the bout itself, he'd been to the library and read an abridged version of the story written by Mary Shelley called Frankenstein, that had led to reading a book of the ancient Greek legends where Zeus empowered his son, Heracles, with a lighting bolt, that in turn had led to a pulp fiction book where a man, tripping over a wire, landed in an experimental dynamo and had become more powerful than any man alive. He wanted to feel that power, feel his heart pounding and become a man, but as Tom continued to massage his chest, he could feel himself starting to lose control and Tom knew it.

"Say Uncle!" he said

"Never!" grunted Arrowhead

"SAY UNCLE!" Tom roared, massaging even harder

"N...NEVER!" came the anguished reply

"SAY....UNCLE!" screamed Tom and pushed his hands as deep into Arrowhead's chest as possible.

"N...N....N....NEVEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Arrowhead screamed as he came and as he did he moaned "Uncle!" then orgasmed. As Tom let go of his lover, he moaned "Another second and you would have had me" as he ripped off his loincloth to reveal the first dribbling of his cum. With that Tom placed his cock into the brave's mouth and as he felt his love suck him he moaned "So, you accept that direct current is the way forward?" to which Arrowhead nodded but his eyes opened wide as Tom added "Although, that said, the idea of sending alternating current through a living being sounds really exciting" and with that looked down at Arrowhead and added "Drain me, my love, drain my essence and I'll think of a way of letting you experience your dream!".

As Arrowhead nodded, the sucking became more and more intense and as Tom screamed in ecstasy as he came, he moaned during the orgasm "You really know how to drive a hard bargain don't you!"

• Like 1

Chapter Fifteen

In the special basement of the Alpha, Beta, Gamma frat house, Tom attached the last manacle to a metal frame and as he asked "You sure you want to do this?" Arrowhead nodded replying "It's why I have spent the last four weeks from midnight to six in the morning pushing myself, becoming even stronger than I was when you won that wrestling match" and with that Tom placed a colander on top of Arrowhead's head, attached it to his nipples, weapon and gonads and whispered "Who shall I be?" to which Arrowhead moaned "Frankenstein's son" to which Tom chuckled and making sure that Arrowhead was secured said "Remember, to stop it just scream something you'd never in a million years" and as Arrowhead nodded, Tom turned around.

"So, Prince Dakkar, if that is indeed who you are? You have dared to steal my engineering skills to help construct your underwater vessel? Well, you have been caught in the act so it is only far that you pay for your insolence with your greatest asset. You were asking earlier, over dinner, what my project was, well, the answer is a second creation. A Cain, if you will, to my father's Adam, but unlike my father I shall not fall into the same mistake. He used a living brain, that of a criminal. I shall use a brain, yes, but one grown in the lab. Then how shall he think you ask? I shall transfer your mind into that brain. Yes, your Highness, you shall be my creation!" and with that Tom flipped a switch and Arrowhead's body immediately arched up as Tom laughed "See, see how just a hundred volts causes you pain!"

As Arrowhead's body arched, his muscles bulged causing Tom to pant under his breath "Damn, James, you are strong, just look at those chest muscles, those stomach muscles, those leg muscles" and with that he switched the power off causing Arrowhead to collapse onto the frame and as the brave breathed hard Tom added "That was just a fraction of the power needed to transfer your mind, however, I am a man not completely without mercy. Therefore I shall give you a choice. Submit to me, and I shall render you unconscious so that when you wake you shall be in my creation, but refuse, and I shall make the whole process so painful that you will beg for mercy and find me wanting So what is to be, your Highness?"

Gritting his teeth and pulling on the restraints, Arrowhead grunted "I shall never submit, I shall resist you until my dying day!"

"Then welcome to your dying day!" replied Tom as he switched the power back on and turning a handle declared "That's five hundred volts, it will increase by a factor of five every time you defy me, your Highness. Now, submit!"

"NEVER!" roared Arrowhead and as Tom turned the handle he added "A thousand volts!"

Tom watched as Arrowhead seemed to suddenly be unable to move. Every single one of his bulging muscles was flexed hard and as Tom watched, he could feel his cock starting to harden. This was glorious, his lover, still perfectly safe as he knew from his studies that only a hundredth of an amp was flowing through him, was experiencing the first stage of electrification. Muscular paralysis, every muscle unable to relax, and it allowed Tom a sight never before seen. His lover's biceps, bulging, his lover's chest, scrunching, his lover's legs, like a map of the roads in the state and it made Tom want more so with that he turned the handle again declaring "How much can you stand, your Highness? Two thousand volts? Three thousand volts? Four thousand volts?"

Each level of power made Arrowhead's body react differently. Firstly his breathing became more and more laboured, his muscles, already displaying veins that made Tom even more aroused, bulged even more, and his heart, now clearly seen, thumping against his muscular chest like a wild animal trying to break free. This pushed Tom closer and closer and closer to the edge of his sexual limits and that's when it happened. As he turned the handle to five thousand volts, he came and in the orgasm pushed the handle by mistake. Arrowhead suddenly jolted and as Tom watched, he suddenly realised that that powerful heart, that had been like a caged animal was noticeable by its absence. Instantly fearing the worse, he switched the power off and slammed a stethoscope onto the muscular chest and gasped in horror. There was no heartbeat. He had killed his lover in a horrible accident. But just then, almost as in an epiphany, he remembered something that Edison had said when he had issued his challenge.

"Of course, if the whole electrical distribution method fails, we might just sell it local hospitals, after all a direct current does something very interesting to very ill patients"

Using this as a guide, Tom tore off everything bar the electrodes attached to Arrowhead's nipples and swapping the wires on the machine to deliver a direct current as opposed to alternating, he closed his eyes, and slammed down the handle. Arrowhead's body jumped, but there was no sign of life, so desperately Tom increased the voltage each time, each time having the same negative reaction. Turning the handle to the maximum, a thousand volts, he prayed "Please, my lover" and with that screamed "LIVE!" as he threw the handle.

There was a jolt, followed by a groan and as Arrowhead opened his eyes he moaned "Where...Where am I?"

Switching the machine off, Tom pulled the electrodes off Arrowhead's chest, causing the brave to scream and kissed him sobbing "I'm sorry, James, I...I didn't realise that alternating current was that dangerous". As Arrowhead consoled his lover, he closed his eyes as he remembered the last few moments

Arrowhead's mental screams reached a pinnacle when suddenly everything went dark. Daring to open an eye, he found himself in a cave with the entrance a short way away. He was about to investigate when he felt a strong arm and a voice he recognised.

"No, my son, do not go towards the entrance. If you do so, you will be lost to the man who loves you. Go now, return to your lover, Grey Cloud has spoken!"

"And then I woke up and found you kissing me" said Arrowhead a couple of hours later and then asked "Did I...die?"

"To all intents and purposes, yes" replied Tom, "and yet, well, listen to this" and as Tom placed his stethoscope on Arrowhead's muscular chest, the brave hearing his heart thump Tom added "It has slowed down by almost a quarter compared to normal. If I didn't know any better, I reckon that you could become the strongest man on campus, therefore James, would you be the next chairman of Alpha, Beta, Gamma when I graduate in a few months time. I would feel so proud if you said you would".

As Arrowhead kissed his lover, he replied "If my heartbeat increases, it's a yes!" and with that held his breath causing his heart to pound faster and making both men moan as they came in unison.

• Like 2

Chapter Sixteen

As Tom's course came to an end, the two lovers spent more and more time in his dorm, more and more time in the gym and more and more time in the frat house and under Tom's expert guidance Arrowhead was getting even bigger and stronger. This was not only down to Tom's encouragement usually summarised as "You can do this James, that bar is only twice as heavy as you are" to what could be defined as "muscle fantasies" usually involving two big strong powerful men brought together through unusual circumstances with Arrowhead's favourite being Heracles, summoned from the time of the ancient Greek gods, and Porthos, the strongest of all the Musketeers meeting up, defending their honour, and then realising they were after the same time coming together, retrieving that object and then letting their mutual appreciation of their physical strength.

"My lord Porthos" moaned Tom as he placed his hand on a copper pot, "dost thou accept my challenge?" and with that he flexed his other arm.

"Verily" replied Arrowhead as he grabbed the hand and placed his other hand above the column of zinc located in the pot and then moaned "Yes, accept the essence of Heracles, accept strength beyond that of mortal men"

"I will" moaned Tom, "and you will experience the might of the French Titan" and with that they squeezed their hands tight and started to grunt with effort.

"I'm remembering" moaned Arrowhead, "how you, no, how I defeated the mighty Hydra" and as he spoke his member started to harden

"As I am, my lord" moaned Tom as his member started to harden "about you, no, me tearing out the bars of that cell. Oh, my lord, harder, concentrate on me, make me wail in agony!"

Arrowhead smiled and both men flexed every muscle in their bodies as they pretended that the power became unbearable and as they did their members turned into hard rods.

"PORTHOS!" screamed Tom at the top of his voice, "feed me your seed!"

"HERCULES!" screamed Arrowhead at the top of his voice, "Give me your strength"

Both men came with a roar as they gritted their teeth and then orgasmed and as they removed their hands from the cell they examined each other.

"Porthos" gasped Tom, "I art in your body!"

"Hercules" gasped Arrowhead, "as am I"

And with that the two lovers kissed passionately and spent the rest of the day as the two legendary strongmen in each other's bodies.

A few weeks later when Tom declared "I've done it. A doctorate in engineering, with honours!" he picked up Arrowhead and kissing him declared "I couldn't have done it without your support" however Arrowhead's reply of "Will..Will I ever see you again?" was notable for the sadness in his voice. Tom has been headhunted by a research group in Ohio who had been asked to find a way to, at the command of the President, remove the act of firing squad from the capital punishment roster, and Tom had accepted saying "I could not pass up the chance, my lover, but don't worry, I will write whenever time allows. Besides we will always have this!" and with that presented Arrowhead with a necklace attached to which was a kettlebell emblem with the words "Lift, Lift for us both!" which as Arrowhead let settle into the crevasse of his chest prompted Tom to say "I will always be urging you on, my lover, making that chest bigger, stronger and more powerful" and with that kissed him and chuckled "First boxing match you enter, give him a right hook just for me, eh?"

Over the next two years, Jim became the most powerful man ever to be chair of the frat house and on the day he graduated as a doctor, he flexed his body in the mirror and moaned. "Two hundred and seventy two pounds of pure man" and with that grunted as he flexed every muscle in his body. His fifty four inch chest, that was always puffed out in triumph at the end of every boxing match, his twenty two inch biceps always flexed hard at each and every weigh in, his twenty eight inch waist, hailed as one of the smallest on recorded record that led down to a pair of twenty nine inch upper legs and twenty three inch lower legs. It was no wonder that he was the state's undisputed heavyweight boxing champion and everyone wanted a piece of him and yet he always politely refused stating "I have reserved my seed for just one person, a person who resembles the hero Heracles, that is the person who I will spill my seed for!"

• Like 2

Chapter Seventeen

"Dear James, or should I call you Arrowhead?, congratulations on your graduation (with honours). If your last letter was any indication, I believe that you graduated with the highest marks ever recorded in the university's history. I am so looking forward to welcoming you as my junior doctor in my practice. You might like to know that I have now moved into your old neck of the woods to the town of Powder Creek, which was only formally established four years ago. I cannot wait to see what six years at university has done to you, not only in terms of size (did you really say that you lifted a five hundred pound weight?) but also in the fact that I will be able to have a second pair of hands about the place. I hope that you  have an enjoyable journey and I will see you soon, Best wishes, Tad. P.S Oh, I almost forgot there are some very large rocks in the backyard, shall I keep them for you to show me how strong you are?"

Arrowhead chuckled as he read the last section of the letter (just as he had done the other thirty five times). It was clear to him that Tad was very impressed with how big and strong he was now and was thinking of ways to put that great strength to practical use. Arrowhead has decided not to tell him about Tom straight away although he would gently broach the subject on occasions to see whether he was alright with him being inverted. He felt confident he would be, if only because he knew that Tad would instantly recognise being inverted as a biological function and therefore see nothing wrong with it. So as the coach travelled from Boston to Powder Creek, he was able to act like the perfect gentlemen, helping the numerous ladies off and on, several of whom complimented him not only on his manners but his remarkable size and strength, he engaged in polite conversation explaining that he was heading towards Powder Creek to become the second Doctor Barnaby and had to chuckle when more than one person remarked "Does this mean that when the call goes out "Dr. Barnaby will see you now", the patients will chorus "Which one?" and had a very long conversation with a lumberjack who was very impressed with Arrowhead's strength and felt that he would be wasted in the plains and offered him an job as a lumberjack to which Arrowhead politely declined, but promised himself the next time he saw a tree he would try and uproot it with his bare hands.

His arrival in the town certainly caused a few eyebrows to be raised. After all how many people could claim to be the perfect gentlemen, allowing the ladies to depart from the coach before getting off himself, and in doing so cause the carriage to rise a good six inches when he did so, but also because of his height. Now standing at six foot three, he towered over the gathered people collecting provisions.

"Say Jake" asked one of the locals as he helped unload the baggage, "Who's the tenderfoot?"

"That man is a miracle worker" replied Jake as he stepped down from the driver's seat, "Cured me of my rheumatics when they played up outside Kansas City. His name's Jim, Jim Barnaby, and a nicer fella you couldn't hope to meet!"

By now Arrowhead was standing outside the sheriff's office taking in the scene. If he had been paying more attention to the local gossip he would have heard "Barnaby? What a shame, to happen to a lad so young!"

Ten minutes had passed since his arrival and Arrowhead was still waiting outside the sheriff's office for Tad to arrive. He'd waved the stagecoach off with a friendly "Now, remember Jake, ten minutes sitting up and down every day, that should keep them at bay" and decided that perhaps the sheriff knew where his father was and so walked in and asked "Good evening, sorry to bother you, I'm looking for Tad Barnaby?"

"You can't miss him" came the drawled reply from the sheriff sitting in his chair with his back to Arrowhead, "half a mile outta town, turn left, sixth row, three along!"

Arrowhead thanked the sheriff for the directions and left the office walking slowly along the dusty track that passed for the main street. As he did he took a good look around his new home. He passed a saloon where just as he passed the swing doors someone got thrown out with the owner shouting "And next time bring some money you deadbeat!", a bank advertising for a new teller which when Arrowhead enquired why the reply came "I've had four of my best tellers shot in the last five months. All survived, thanks to Doc Barnaby, but no one ever wants to work here again!", there was a barber's, a provisions store and even a farrier who as Arrowhead watched hammering out a horse shoe next tot he furnace turned his back to the Apache and made Arrowhead moan with desire for his back was as muscular as his and completely exposed to the elements. Arrowhead decided it would be good idea to make himself scarce lest his adoptive grandfather wondered why he was late. Soon he came to the edge of the town having walked half a mile and as he turned left, instantly nodded his understanding.

He was facing the town cemetery. As good a doctor as Tad was, even he had to admit when he had reached his limits and was even now standing beside the grave of the patient he had lost knowing that there was nothing he could have done, but felt he had to offer his condolences. Arrowhead took off his hat and followed the sheriff's instructions and was soon in the sixth row and looked up and found no one. He nodded again, clearly Tad had gone home back to the surgery but as he would no doubt ask, Arrowhead went along to the third grave and bowing his head said "Please forgive my adoptive grandfather, I promise that with my skills I shall do everything in my power to ensure that, aside from gunfights, you are the last person to die in this town from illness" and with that he looked up and screamed in horror at the gravestone

"Here lies Doctor Tad Barnaby, died September 14th 1873, erected by a grateful town for his services to the community"

• Like 1

Chapter Eighteen

It had been fifteen minutes since Arrowhead had received the shocking news that his second adoptive father, just like his first adoptive father, had died and as he leant against the gravestone weeping he wailed "I would have given anything, anything, to have been able to save you" and with that remembered where he was on the day in question, namely fast asleep on the stagecoach dreaming of wrestling Hercules and Porthos as he travelled from Dallas to Houston. As he got up he decided to find out how his adoptive father had died and so sniffing walked back to the sheriff's office and got there as the last rays of the sun disappeared over the Black Hills. Taking a final sniff, he stood tall, strode in and announced his presence with a forceful yet polite "Could you tell me how Dr. Barnaby died? I'm his grandson!"

The sheriff, who was still sitting in his chair, turned around, stood up and looked Arrowhead in the chin. This sheriff was at least five foot eleven, maybe even six foot and therefore compared to the rest of the townsfolk a giant of a man, which made Arrowhead wonder what position in life he could hold, after all he couldn't be a doctor now that tad had died. However the sheriff's reply of "He was killed in cold blood, stranger" made Arrowhead start to well up again, however those tears were soon stopped by "by a man calling himself the Last Apache!"

Arrowhead looked up in shock and asked "I thought that the Apache nation had been wiped out? At least that it was I had heard"

"So did we!" replied the sheriff as he stood up and walked to a chest of drawers and started searching for something, eventually pulling out a folder. He sat down and started to thumb through it and eventually found what he was looking for. What he read shocked Arrowhead to the core "After detailed investigation of the crime scene, I have come to the conclusion that the attacker was the so called "Last Apache" that has been waging a one man war against the folks of this valley and that the victim, Doctor Tad Barnaby was in the wrong place at the wrong time" and with that the sheriff looked up and said "You know, stranger, the moment I get my hands on that Last Apache, I'll show him what for. See these?" and with that he raised his fists adding "Strong fists to deal with a Strong Bear!"

Arrowhead's entire body tensed, almost as if he was strapped to the metal frame again only instead of hundreds of volts flowing through him, it felt like billions were flowing through him. That name, that accursed name, and as Arrowhead grit his teeth the sheriff added "After the Apache nation was wiped out we assumed we would hear no more of them, but as I said, over the last few weeks he's started this campaign. Poor Doc Barnaby was taking a hike along the river as he always did and must have just run into him. My best guess is that your father's killer is probably hiding in the hills!" and with that he handed Arrowhead a set of keys saying "Tad left me these a few days ago, on the off chance that you arrived when he was out on his calls. If you want to stay the night in the surgery you are more than welcome to. I just wish it was under happier circumstances!"

Arrowhead nodded and with the sheriff pointing the way, he strode towards the empty building. He let himself in and walked to the back of the house where as he watched the sunset he vowed "Strong Bear, you killed me once, a hundred and twenty moons ago. Now, I have come to claim my vengeance!"

Later that evening, a lone figure made it's way away from the town to a nearby forest of redwood trees. Once there, he held his hands high and declared "Spirits of the Apache nation, long dead heroes of a thousand battles. I, Arrowhead, the true last of the Apaches, have returned to the hunting ground of my people" and with that started to take off his clothes and placing them in the hole where he had been brought all those years ago, took out the Great War Bow that he had pulled as well as the headdress and garments of his late first adoptive father. As the moon started to rise over the landscape, a young muscular man declared "I go to avenge my tribe and the paleface doctor who befriended me when I was alone and dying!" and with that raised the bow into the air and screamed "Arrowhead, the last of the Apaches, has spoken" and within moments was already a good mile from the redwood forest running faster than any man alive, his muscular chest heaving as he gulped in lungful after lungful of oxygen to propel him on his way.

• Like 1

Chapter Nineteen

It was a glorious morning as Jim "Happy" Jackson woke up. "Happy" as the residents of Powder Creek knew him as, was a happy go lucky fellow, who despite not having a cent to his name always treated everyone as if they were his best friend in the world. Even now, as he opened his last can of beans to share with his beloved Clarabelle, the mule that shouldered his load, he smiled and said "No grass today, my dear, but I'll go halves with these beans" and with that he opened the can and poured the contents into the pan and started heating them up. As he stood up to stretch and welcome the morning sun, he started to sing a tune he knew from his family's past in England:

"Early one morning, just as the sun was rising, I heard a maid singing in the valley below..."

There was a rifle shot and "Happy" slumped to the ground and as he started to lose consciousness the last thing he saw was a pair of moccasins.

"So, the paleface has nothing" grunted the shooter, "then I shall take his scalp" and with that he approached the fallen tramp with the mule next to him braying loudly. However, the shooter suddenly stopped as if hearing something and looking up he gasped "An Apache war bonnet? How can this be? The Apache nation died at my hands!"

As he scrambled up to get a better view, he remembered his treachery that led to the destruction of his former tribe, set about by his own hand and as he watched the warrior crouch down next to his victim one question crowded his mind "Who was this warrior?"

"Moccasins, and from my mortal enemy as well" thought Arrowhead as he examined the area where Happy was laying still unconscious. He was about to examine the fallen victim when a bullet hit the rock behind him. Instantly he leapt away, his powerful legs propelling him a good five feet from the impact and as he dived for cover behind a rock, he saw the telltale sign of a weapon being fired from a rock above him. He had found his quarry. Keeping low, Arrowhead crept towards the rock formation and was soon above his enemy. He picked up a rock and threw it behind Strong Bear. As he hoped he heard it and fired his weapon and as the smoke cleared he could hear him chuckle "The last of the Apaches is finally dead!"

"NO" came a commanding response and as Strong Bear turned he gasped as there above him stood an Apache.

"What bad medicine brings you here, Apache?" he growled, "The Apache nation was killed by my hand!"

"No, one survived" replied Arrowhead, "I, Arrowhead, the true last Apache, and I have come to avenge my tribe and the fathers that you killed!".

Strong Bear raised his tomahawk and with a mighty war cry launched himself at Arrowhead, but Arrowhead responded in kind and soon the two warriors were locked in battle. Although Strong Bear was a good five years older than Arrowhead, he was just as strong as the warrior and it wasn't long before both men's bodies started to show the stress of fighting under the heat of the early morning sun and the knowledge that just one slip of their weapons and not only would their enemy be dead, but they could be as well. Eventually, Arrowhead's youth began to prevail and as Strong Bear backed away he called "Do you fear death?"

Strong Bear realised that he was running out of options and in a desperate attempt to evade capture he threw his tomahawk at Arrowhead. Arrowhead ducked and the tomahawk missed his war bonnet by no more than an inch and as he did he threw down his own weapons and with a mighty "Hoka-Hey-Yah!" dived for Strong Bear whilst at the same time turning his hand into a fist and powering it with an arm that had turned into a river of veins delivered the most devastating uppercut he had ever delivered, even more powerful than the punch that had felled no less a man than Mike McCoole, who had been touring the universities of the north east to demonstrate the reason why he was American heavyweight champion, Strong Bear had no response and as Arrowhead delivered a right hook of equal power, Strong Bear was knocked unconscious and toppled off the rock to the ground below.

Or would have done if Arrowhead's vascular arm hadn't grabbed him by the ankle. As he pulled him up, his bicep bulging to its full twenty-two inches, he wondered what he could do with his enemy and for a moment wondered about revenge.

"Yes" he thought, dangling his enemy in front of his loincloth, "revenge for what you made me endure eight years ago" and with that closed his eyes and half remembering half imagining wondered what would happen if Heracles, Porthos, himself and Tom were all strapped to metal frames and lighting bolts were sent through their muscular naked bodies. As he imagined the screams and roars of power, his cock started to harden and as it made his loincloth bulge, he started to imagine Strong Bear strapped to a wooden frame, his eyes bulging in wonder at the torture in front of him. As Arrowhead's bulge got even bigger, he imagined breaking free of the metal frame and with determination, anger and raw power surging through him, thrusting his now thirteen inch cock deep into Strong Bear's throat and ramming him with Tom, Porthos and Heracles all encouraging him to punish the man who had killed his tribe. However just as Arrowhead was about to thrust his now nine inch cock into Strong Bear's mouth, he heard a noise. It was Clarabelle, braying, pining for her master.

"No" Arrowhead said to himself and flung Strong Bear around his neck, "Strong Bear shall face his justice at the hands of those who he killed. I have a patient to attend to" and with that returned to the mule and after assessing whether Happy was able to be transported placed the two unconscious bodies on the mule and headed back to Powder Creek.

"Hey, Jem, what's going on?"

"Have you been living under a rock, Pete?" Jem said and punched his friend on the shoulder playfully, "Someone found Happy Jackson in a bad way and that new doc from the east is operating on him now!"

"Gosh!" replied Pete taking his hat off, "Will Happy be alright?"

"Why do you think half the town's here?" replied Jem and with that resumed his place in the throng outside Doc Barnaby's surgery whilst inside Arrowhead washed his hands attempting to save a life again, this time that of Happy Jackson and as the sheriff looked on, he said "Doc, there's nothing the folks of this town wouldn't do for you if you gave them old Happy back. Sure. he's a lazy old layabout, but he has a heart of gold and..."

"I will do my best" came the reply and with that the operation began.

Meanwhile, not a quarter of a mile from the site of that operation at Fort Revenge, Bugler Aaron Stone was just about to sound the bugle call known as "Come to the Cookhouse door, boys" when he stopped and stared in disbelief. He raised the bugle to his lips and blew "Reveille" despite the fact it was already mid-morning.

"And what's the meaning of this?" demanded Lt. Holt, the second in command

"That's the reason, sir!" and pointed to the cannon in the middle of the courtyard. There lashed to the wheel was...

"It's Strong Bear, sir" gasped the Lieutenant and with that grabbed the bugle and raised the alarm. Seconds later, the Indian was in secure arms and the Lieutenant was being congratulated and hailed a hero for capturing the most wanted Indian in the history of Texas.

"No" said Strong Bear, "palefaces did not capture me" and with that gestured to the ground where the soldiers saw a triangle, "That is the mark of Arrowhead, the last Apache and a mighty warrior!"

As Strong Bear was led away, the soldiers looked at the ground scratching their heads. Who was this Arrowhead and how powerful must he be to capture a man who had evaded capture for the past three months? If only they knew what was happening just yards from their fort.

"Simmer down people" declared the sheriff as he stepped out of the surgery, "I am pleased to report that Happy Jackson will be with us for some years yet, eh Doc?"

"That I can promise" smiled Arrowhead as he stepped out, "In a week or two, he'll be back on his feet!"

No sooner had he finished than Arrowhead was swamped by a thankful townspeople and was being invited to so many "good food meals" he wondered how many pushups he would have to do to burn them off, but as he shook several pairs of hands he thought "I shall be happy here with these good folks, but I shall never forget that I am Arrowhead, the last Apache, and therefore I must ensure that the people of this town have no reason to fear Apaches or any other tribe, so speaks Arrowhead!"

• Like 2