Arrowhead, the Last Apache

CardiMuscleman

Chapter Fifty Nine

"Mon amis, are you sure about this?"

As Jean and James crept into the basement whilst Phileas and Danny were fast asleep, James nodded and after Jean closed the doors and switched on the lights James placed his hands on Jean's shoulders and said "I am the most powerful man in the world Jean, you saw how many times I lifted that weight off the ground and up to my waist, then up to my shoulders and then over my head. You're seeing how big and muscular I am. And what did those judges do? They gave my title to someone who was, in essence, lean. A powerful man should have some beef to him, yes?" and with that James flexed his pecs and as they touched each other Jean moaned "Oui"

"So we are going to prove to those so called judges that I am the most powerful man in the world and what better way of proving that, than by proving my resilience to the ultimate form of punishment" and with that gestured to the bed frames adding "You are going to pedal faster than you have ever done before, Jean, and in doing so send so much alternating current through my muscles that when you take the photograph of me it will show those judges just how powerful I am. Think of it, when they see a man, a man weighing 340lbs, flexing his sixty eight inch chest, these two massive sets of muscles touching, squeezing against each other as hard as possible, all whilst the heart underneath them is being forced to pump faster than any other human alive today, they will have to reconsider!"

"But, mon amis, the pain...?"

"...will be terrible, yes, but I will not make a sound. I will withstand that pain, I will withstand the agony as my body is forced to flex like never before and all the while you will be looking at it, the sight of me flexing, gritting my teeth against the pain, will push you on, to pedal faster and faster, sending more and more power into me, power that I will resist. Then after the photograph has been taken, you have my consent to rip off the loincloth, grab hold of me and push me beyond the limits of human endurance. I want to spill my seed for you, Jean, the second I saw you I have wanted to do this. You are pure power incarnate, and I...I want you to be my...my....my..."

"Alas, it cannot be, mon amis, for I am married to Phileas, my master, just as he is married to his wife, the princess, but, I promise you this, mon amis. We shall be friends, sending each other letters across the ocean, showing off our bodies to each other, telling each other about our power, our size and our feats of strength. After all, if, as it has been suggested, our ancestors knew our ancestors, then we should be following on our families tradition. Now, pray monsieur, promise me this one thing, do not grunt, do not groan, do not make a noise, no matter how painful the electricity is, I want to see the most powerful man in the world prove it and make me spill my seed at the same time!"

James nodded as he got undressed and lay on the bed frame

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Sixty

After ten minutes of pedalling James's face was a picture of torture and yet, as he had promised Jean, he didn't make a sound. Jumping off the bicycle, Jean removed the lens cap off the camera and then jumping back on pedalling harder than he had ever done before grunted "Do it, monsieur, show those judges what true power means!" to which James wiggled his big toe, the only part of his body he could move without disrupting the picture. As the torture continued, the pain started to build, James knowing that he couldn't move a muscle for fear of blurring the picture, James could feel himself starting to succumb to the effort and as he started to pass out he moaned "Jean"

"Come on James, up and at them, I mean really, is this any way for the world's most powerful man to be proven so?"

As James slowly opened his eyes, he made out a familiar face.

"And there he is" smiled Tom and hugging James with every ounce of his strength he added "Nice to see you've packed on a few more pounds since we last met!"

"But that was a dream!" moaned James, as he relished the strength, "wasn't it?"

"What?" exclaimed Tom with a chuckle, "you thought that..." and with that burst out laughing and handed James a ten dollar bill saying "I wagered the entire staff that you wouldn't think it was a dream, clearly I was wrong. No, you really did become the first man to survive being electrocuted. Of course, put our research back a good year but what a good thing it was too, you see, you helped me find out something very interesting. We found out..." and with that looked around and then at James in the face, "...how to make any man not just powerful, not just mighty, not just strong, but..." and with that looked around again, "...incredibly powerful" and with that dropped a large book into James's lap saying "Skip the introduction, all science mainly, page 451 is the one that should get you going!"

As James turned to the page, his eyes bulged wide and as he pointed to the illustration Tom nodded

"That's Eugene Sandow, the most muscular man in the world today, acting like a dog with a dog, attempting to do a flexing session. We managed to transfer their minds into each other bodies and now, we are ready for the real test, can we transfer two human minds into two human bodies. And would you like to know who we got for the other side of the transfer? Turn the page!"

As James turned the page, he stammered, "But that's..."

"Donald Dinnie, that's right, and let me tell you when we told him that we wanted you to be the other side he agreed with the following words, "It would be an honour to have my mind in the body of the most powerful man in the world, a title he should have won!", now, how's that for praise eh?"

• Like 2

Chapter Sixty One

"This is going to hurt isn't it?" asked James as Tom led him to the testing room

"Like heck!" smiled Tom and with that waved a fifty dollar bill, "this is why I have wagered this money with the staff on a wager I know I will win, I have fifty dollars on you screaming in agony the moment we send the power into you!"

James moaned and said "Sorry to disappoint, but I am going to make you lose that wager" and with that he placed his hand on his chest and said "I swear, by the power vested in me as a deputy sheriff of Powder Creek, not to make a sound for the whole of the procedure!"

"But James..." exclaimed Tom but James raised a hand saying "Yes, my heart will be pumping at over 200 beats per minutes, yes, every muscle in my body will be flexing harder than possible, yes, I will want to scream, but I will not because I will wager $100 with you that I can make everyone in that room spill their seed before I do!"

"Everyone in that room?"

"Everyone, even you!"

Tom smiled from ear to ear and accepted the wager as they entered the room and as they did, Tom started to chortle. There are only three people in this room. Me, you and Donald and he's been given such a large dose of nitrous oxide that the next time he wakes up it will be because your mind will be in his brain. You've just lost yourself a hundred dollars, James!"

As James lay down on the frame next to Donald and James strapped him in, he chuckled "Don't count on that!" and lay back as Tom attached the electrodes to his balls, cock and nipples and then a helmet to his head and then did the same to Donald. As Tom stepped back he asked James "All at once, or bit by bit!"

"All at once!" moaned James, "and watch me prove myself to be the most powerful man on earth!"

"You love this don't you?" smiled Tom and as James smiled back, Tom pulled the lever.

• Like 1

Chapter Sixty Two

"Dang James, how are you doing this? You've had a hundred thousand volts of alternating current surging through your entire body, stimulating your mind to reach the same level of electrical activity as Donald's pushing your heart to unbelievable levels, over three hundred beats per minute, making every single muscle in your body bulge as it forces you to flex harder than you have ever done so in your life before and make that mammoth of a wang so hard and thick that, oh, James, I want to swallow it whole, and yet not once have you made a single sound. No grunts, No groans, no huffs, no puffs, no moans, you said that you came second in that contest to find the world's most powerful man, dang, you should have asked for a recount. There is no man alive who has been able to withstand what you are withstanding, it's incredible, I...I don't know what to say!"

"MORE!" grunted James

As Tom increased the power to "two hundred thousand volts of sheer torture" James muscles bulged even more and as they did Tom's moans became even more evident. Suddenly he declared "Oh, forget this" and with that grabbed the helmet on Donald's head, rammed it on his own head and screamed "I NEED TO FEEL YOUR PAIN!" and slammed his hands onto James's helmet. The sudden explosion of power caused James to scream "FUCK!" with such volume that he passed out.

"Monsieur, Monsieur, are you all right?"

As James opened his eyes, he found Jean looking over him with concern

"What happened?" moaned James

Jean's answer came in the form of a photograph that as he handed it to James caused a massive smile to cross his weary face.

"Show that to them!" he moaned as he passed out.

• Like 2

Chapter Sixty Three

"My goodness me" exclaimed Phileas as he looked at the photo over breakfast the following morning and then looking up at Jean asked "And this was produced how?"

"As you can see, monsieur" came the reply, "he insisted on being wired up to the dynamo on the bicycle and told me to pedal as fast as I could. I did, and that was the result!"

"And how fast were you pedalling?" asked Phileas as he sipped his tea

"Twenty five miles per hour, monsieur!"

"HOW FAST?" exclaimed Phileas, spluttering into his tea.

"During the ten minutes that M. Barnaby was being stimulated, I travelled a total distance of 6.7 kilometres, that is equal to twenty five miles an hour"

"But that would have meant he was being stimulated by a current of six hundred milliamps for the whole of the ten minutes. But that's impossible, it only takes less than a second, from what I have read on the subject, of that stimulation to cause the heart to stop. And yet he withstood that for a full ten minutes?"

As Jean nodded and Phileas looked at the picture he began to nod his understanding.

"Jean" he said as he got up from the table, "when James wakes up please tell him to join me in the drawing room, and ask Danny to do the same when he comes back from his morning run. I have some people to meet!"

Later that afternoon, James and Danny stood outside Phileas's drawing room and knocking on the door, they heard "Enter" and bowing as they did so, entered the room where they found Phileas sipping another cup of tea in a chair by the fire.

"Ah, gentlemen, thank you for being so kind, please sit down!"

As Danny and James sat down, Phileas produced the photo and asked Danny to describe it to him

"It looks like a man being electrified" replied Danny, "similar to those experiments I have been reading about to find a replacement for hanging criminals"

"That is precisely what it is, but do you notice anything interesting about the photograph?"

"Aside from the large amount of, what I can only assume is human seed, nothing!"

"That is indeed semen, and yes, gentlemen, that is the term we Brits use. That semen was ejected from that remarkably large penis during a ten minute session during which the man lying on that frame was exposed to an average current of six hundred milliamps for ten minutes. Doctor, are you of the opinion that no man should be able to withstand that?

As James nodded Phileas replied, "That man did withstand that and is alive now to tell the tale. Using that photograph as evidence I visited the homes of the judges of that most powerful man contest that you entered this week and showed them it. When I told them what I have told you, they instantly realised that they had made a mistake, a mistake they said they would rectify this afternoon!"

As he spoke there was a knock at the door and as Jean entered he declared "Monsieur, the Times for you!"

As Phileas took the paper he opened it up and unfolded it, like an expert, and read from the letters page

"Sir, I hope that you will excuse the use of your letters page for an apology. I am writing on behalf of the judging panel for the recent contest of strength that was held in the Crystal Palace last week that was won by  Ken Sato. Evidence has reached us that has made us reconsider that decision, however going through the rules we believe that we are unable to overturn the decision, therefore have decided to create a new prize that we hope will go some way to apologise for the situation and wish to use this page to announce the winner of that prize. The prize is for the most powerful member of the medical community and we award the prize to Doctor James Barnaby who was the representative from the United States. Yours, Donald Dinnie"

"They awarded me a special prize?" stammered James leaning forward

"They did indeed" smiled Phileas, "$500 to be used for anything you like and another $250 for your surgery in Texas, but that is not all. You see, I have also done my own bits of investigation and believe that you are related to the present Lord Cardigan. He told me that in the late 18th century, the Cardigan family split into two branches, one stayed here in Great Britain, the other went to America to find their fortune and that he has reason to believe that he knows your father very well indeed for he believes that he is the American ambassador to England who was recently appointed to the post by President Grant" and with that nodded to Jean who left the room and then re-entered announcing "M. James Cardigan-Neilson"

The ambassador was almost a spitting image of James save for being much leaner and less muscled than James but as soon as he entered he declared "Jim! It is you!" and with that attempted to pick up James as he hugged him and exclaimed "Oh, you haven't changed a bit in the thirty years that we've been apart!"

• Like 1

Chapter Sixty Four

"Are you...?" asked James several minutes later

"Yes, Jim, I am your father" came the sobbing reply and as Jean served him a cup of tea he explained what happened.

"Myself and my wife had left New York a year after you were born, in order to seek a new life you. New York was no place to bring up a child so we resolved that no matter what, you would grow up in the clean air of the west coast so we sold all our possessions to raise the money to get the second wagon train to the west. As soon as we entered the plains we were attacked almost every day by the native Indians but we kept on plugging on. Oh, I shall never forget that day as long as I live, Jim, I had told my wife to get some sleep whilst I went to the front of the train. A couple of hours later I heard an almighty scream and galloped back to the wagon to find my wife devastated and holding nothing more than your little booties. I looked around and then noticed that my gun on the back of the wagon was crooked and instantly realised. I pleaded, oh, Jim, I pleaded with Kit to go back and find you but he was convinced that you were dead and it broke my wife's heart so much so that when we arrived in San Francisco, she tried to kill herself by throwing herself into the bay. I promised, there and then, that we would make another Jim, a son to replace you and here he is" and with that he produced a picture of a man, identical to James save a lot less muscular, "He's now the congressman for the congressional district that covers San Francisco and your brother. I regret that she died last year, but know that she will be looking down on this moment and thanking me for not giving up my search. Son, please, come back with me to America when my term of office ends in the New Year, live with me and your brother, please, Jim"

"I am sorry" said James, bowing his head, "but I have made this life with this man. Sheriff Danny Blain of Powder Creek!"

"Danny Blain? Do you know a David?"

"Yes, he's my cousin, elected to the Canadian Parliament last year, why do you ask?"

"The Blain family come from Ayrshire in Scotland, just as our family did all those years ago. Oh, then sir, I accept your partnership with my son and blow what everyone else may think. Sir, I shall shake your hand!" and as Danny's hand was shaken by James so hard it self like it was going to fall out Phileas leaned over and whispered "And as a fellow Reform Club member, I can promise you that he will tell no one else!"

The following day James and his father shook each other by the hand and then hugged as James and Danny got into the hansom cab that would take them back to Tilbury where, at Phileas's express wish and indeed payment, they would sail back to America on the finest ship that the Polar and Oriental company could offer. As they waved to Phileas and James's father, Danny asked "James, are you sure you want to carry on living with me, after all your father is an ambassador!"

James smiled as he looked at Danny and replied "When I can live with the man I love and turn him into Porthos, Samson or even Heracles?" and with that snapped his fingers causing Danny to instantly fall asleep where, with a wicked smile on his face, he whispered "As soon as we step on the ship, you will have an uncontrollable urge to become bigger and stronger than you are now. You will ask for my assistance and I will promise this but despite this you will demand that I test you every night, by handcuffing you to the bed frame and then demanding that you break free!" and with that he snapped his finger and as Danny woke up he said "I'm sorry James, what did you say?"

"You'll find out on the ship" he replied with a chuckle.

The End

• Like 1