Arrowhead, the Last Apache

CardiMuscleman

Chapter Forty Nine

"I hope you don't mind me saying this, Captain, but we really cannot thank you enough"

"My friend here is quite right, the fact that we missed the China that sails from New York to England thanks to the terrible conditions of the roads, or rather what passes for roads in our native Texas, was not our fault and yet did the shipping company apologise? No, they blamed us for missing it!"

As Captain Speedy mastering his boat like the seasoned captain he was chuckled he replied "Actually, this is the first time I've been at sea plying a route between New York and Ireland for almost a year now. The last time I did this route, I suffered a mutiny, a munity that saw my fortune increase by some sixty thousand dollars!"

As James and Danny looked at each other with surprise, James asked, "How?"

"You remember that Englishman who set a new record for travelling around the world in seventy nine days last year? He was the person who lead the munity against me. When he explained that he wanted to buy everything wooden on this ship, bar the hull and the engine, for sixty thousand dollars so he could burn everything wooden, well, the occasional bump and bruise was a small price. This, gentlemen, is the Henrietta the Second's maiden voyage, that's why I was more than happy to have you two with me. After all, who needs a crew when you have two young strapping lads on board eh? Which reminds me, have you done your duties as I asked?"

Both men instantly stood to attention and declared "Aye, Aye, Captain!" and with that all three men broke into laughter.

The voyage to England was a combination of being able seamen, James practicing his feats of strength and in the case of the Captain getting more and more interested in their combined strength, so much so that on the night before they were due to dock in Tilbury, the Captain asked "Gentlemen, I hope you don't mind me asking but are you two omepaloni?"

As Danny continued to tuck into his freshly caught haddock and mumbled "Sorry?" James asked "I'm sorry, are we what?"

"Omepaloni? In love with a Homie? Do you have arva? Do you suck each other's cartes?"

"I'm sorry" replied James, "I have no idea what you are talking about"

"Are you both inverted, like me?" asked the Captain saying "I was speaking in the Polari language. You see, I've been inverted for a year now. It all started when that Englishman's butler, delivered a massive right hook knocking me out cold and then after the Englishman had bought the ship, I saw that butler lift the mast that weighed over a ton in a single movement. When I heard about that action I...I...I...charvered"

"Come again?" asked James

"I did, multiple times. Oh, I shall never forget that man as long as I live. Passepartout, the strongest man ever to have been born in France. Say, there's a chance you might meet him. I hear that he's entering a competition to find the world's most powerful man. Oh, if I only I could see that contest and say that I have seen the most powerful man in the world!"

As James looked at Danny, they both smiled and standing up Danny declared "Captain, presenting the most powerful man in the world" and taking off his clothes, James flexed every muscle with Danny giving a running commentary that led the Captain to huff and puff and as James hit a powerful pose, puffing out his chest, sucking in his stomach with his cock fully engorged that Captain moaned "I'm charvering" and with that fainted on the spot as a damp patch appeared on his breeches.

"Better add sailor to your list of talents" chuckled Danny as he presented the wheel to James.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Fifty

"It is really very kind of you to offer us some accommodation, sir, especially as we found all the hotels in London booked solid"

"Gentlemen, please, after all when I found out that you had made such an impression on my manservant it was the least I could do"

Danny and James smiled as they shook the hand of the person who had asked them to stay at his house in central London, just half an hour by hansom cab from the venue for the competition and asked who they were addressing to which the man replied "Please, just call me Phileas" and with that he gestured them in. As they walked into the hall they gasped in amazement with James declaring "It's bigger than the plains" to which Phileas chuckled "Well, I don't think it is quite that big, but it's home for me, my manservant and my wife, although I should state she is not here at the moment, she's visiting her relatives in the Netherlands, first time she's ever seen them so will be gone a while. So tell me, what do you two do then?"

As Danny and James told Phileas about their lives, he nodded politely on several occasions, congratulated them both on upholding the law and even offered them a cup of tea each to which they graciously accepted and as they drank prompted James to say, in a very English accent, "Pinkies up, sir" which prompted Danny to laugh and Phileas to say "James, say that again please?"

As he did, Phileas said "I recognise that type of accent, tell me, sir, are you originally from Hampton Wick?"

"No, American born and raised, why do you ask?"

"As a member of the Reform Club, I hear any manner of voices and I am usually quite expert at working out where the person comes from and that, James, was an accent from the Hampton Wick area of Kingston upon Thames!"

"Perhaps I can offer some assistance" said Danny and as he explained about the time that James last spoke in that accent, when he accidentally wiped his memory through hypnosis, Phileas interjected "Now there is a capital idea" and leaned in saying "Gentlemen, I have reason to believe that James's ancestors came from London, specifically Hampton Wick and that your hypnosis awakened his accent memory" and with that he grabbed his pocket watch and dangling it in front of James said "Well, James, ready to go under?"

"Oh, no" said James shutting his eyes tight, "Danny told me what happened last time and I don't fancy losing my memory again, not in the same year at any rate!"

"That is a shame" replied Phileas, "as I wanted to show you how...resilient my manservant can be when he is hypnotised" and with that rang a bell. The manservant appeared, bowed and with a strong French accent replied "You rang, monsieur"

"My friend, this man has volunteered to be hypnotised and become whatever his friend wants him to be, but only on the condition that you channel your ancestor. The man whose strength had run through your family since the 17th century"

"Monsieur" replied the manservant, "Issac would be honoured to share his strength with this man. After all, his strength is already greater than mine and I would like to know if his ancestors are stronger than mine!"

"Who's Issac?" asked James, his eyes still closed

"Issac de Porthau, monsieur" replied the manservant, "known to all at the time as Porthos, the Titan"

James eyes snapped open and he exclaimed "You're Porthos's descendant?" to which the manservant nodded prompting James to moan "Sir, I accept"

"Hear that Passepartout?" smiled Phileas, "The Titan is going to be tested!"

• Like 3

Chapter Fifty One

"Gentlemen, when I snap my fingers you will become the most powerful ancestor in your family!" and with that Phileas snapped his fingers. Instantly, Passepartout stood to attention, puffed out his muscular chest and declared "Monsieur Issac de Porthau is ready to do his duty!" and with that nodded to Danny and Phileas. As Danny moaned to him taking in Passepartout's naked masculinity. James opened his eyes slowly and announced, in a very English accent, "Ah, good day to you sirs, may I ask where I am please?"

"You are in London, sir, specifically Savile Row, Burlington Gardens"

"I shall have to be honest sir and say that I have not heard of those parts of London"

"You are familiar with London?"

"Aye, I am, particularly Westminster"

"Abbey, Cathedral"

"I am aware of there being an Abbey but not a Cathedral, but I am most familiar with the Palace"

"of Westminster?"

"Aye, I was given the honour of meeting there when I was the member for Cardiganshire, sir. It is where I get my name, sir, Henry Cardigan"

"And where were you born, sir?"

"Cardiganshire, sir, but my father was born in Hampton Wick, sir, a day's ride from Westminster"

As Phileas turned to Danny and smiled, James asked "Please excuse me, sir, but you have caught me before my manservant has had a chance to dress me"

"No, that is quite deliberate, Henry, you see, this man..." and with that pointed to Danny, "...believes that you are the strongest man in the world!"

"Lies!" declared Passepartout suddenly, and puffed out his chest, "I am the strongest man in the world and no one else can challenge me!"

"I will admit" replied James, "that I consider myself to be a bit on the strong side but would never challenge another man's claim to the title unless there was due course, after all, Captain Treville did say once..."

"HOW DARE YOU?" exclaimed Passepartout and turned to face James, "the Captain is a dear friend of mine and would never allow the tones of the English in his office, you, monsieur, are lying!"

"If you would allow me to explain, sir" started James, but Passepartout was having none of it and with a mighty declaration of "En garde, monsieur" tackled James to the ground and started wrestling him with James all the while protesting "Sir, please, I beg you, I can explain!"

"Well" chuckled Phileas, "I told you that when he channels Porthos, he channels Porthos"

As Danny moaned James declared "Porthos, this man is Porthos? Then sir, you must recognise me, we are Musketeers!"

"There is no Musketeer in the corps who sullies France with an English tone of voice!" and with that picked up James and was about to throw him to the ground when James declared "Sir, I am Henri de Ceredigion, Musketeer!"

"Henri?" asked Passepartout and as he lowered James to the ground, he took a moment to look at him

"Please, Porthos, look in your heart, you know it is true!" and with that James kissed Passepartout causing him to moan, develop a raging cock and pant "Oh, Henri, please forgive me, but your voice it was so English!"

"As you know my love when I am in England I am as English as anything, it is only in France I speak true French!" and with that the two men embraced, their cocks raging ever harder and as Phileas and Danny moaned at the sight, the two men came sinking into each other's arms and moaning "My love, you have returned to me!"

• Like 3

Chapter Fifty Two

Later that evening, with Danny having been invited to do by Phileas, the two found themselves in the great library of the Reform Club where Phileas, having apologised in advance for the librarian's strange manner introduced Danny to the librarian.

"Ah" smiled the librarian, "what I cannot tell you about Texas is not worth writing down" and then as he turned to Phileas added "Did I tell you about Texas, Mr. Fogg?"

"We are more interested in the life of a Henry Cardigan, we believe that he was the Member of Parliament for Cardiganshire in the 17th century?"

"Ah, yes" replied the librarian reaching for a book "terrible story. He was elected as the member to serve in the footsteps of his father, who was made Lord Cardigan, but after the dissolution of the Useless Parliament in 1625 he was lost at sea in a terrible storm to the south of Poole" and as he handed Phileas the book added "although that said, there were reports in 1628 of something looking remarkably like him giving the eulogy at the funeral of the Duke of Buckingham, but that was a man called Henri de Ceredigion, a member of the Musketeer corps of King Louis XIII on behalf of Her Majesty Queen Anne of France. This will tell you all about him and what happened, and here's a book detailing the mystery of Henri's disappearance in 1650, fascinating, of all, all fiction of course"

"Oh, Porthos, please forgive me"

As James and Passepartout shook each other by the hand they smiled

"Nay, my love, I didn't recognise you at first, but now I look at you and I see that your face is the same as it ever was"

"Porthos, how long has it been since we made love?"

"I cannot rightly tell, mon amis, I do not know what year this is"

"I don't know either, I didn't recognise any of the clothes that those two men were wearing. Although that said, they both looked very neat and the one dressed with the large hat looked as strong as you did. You don't think they are here to challenge our strength?"

"Nay, I feel a sense of wonder about them, as if they summoned us to show our strength and resilience, but you are right, he did look very strong!"

"Porthos, you...you look a little more rotund than I remember"

As Passepartout chuckled he slapped his chest and smiled adding "Aye, but all my strength is here" and with that bent his arms and gestured James to wrap his hand around them. As James did he moaned "Aye, still as strong and as powerful as ever" and with that whispered "Porthos, can I...with your permission?"

"Aye" smiled Passepartout, "although if you can then I shall...I shall...I shall ask these men, for I believe them to be able to do so, to help me become you in every sense of the word. For I believe that your strength is equal to mine, and wish that you experience my strength in combination with yours"

"So you think that Henri de Ceredigion and Henry Cardigan is the same person?" asked Danny as they walked back to Savile Row

"There's no other possible explanation and therefore that means that the current Lord Cardigan, a man I know very well, must be a relative of James. I will be seeing him tomorrow about the forthcoming election campaign, I'm standing for Parliament myself you know, and will ask him. You'd be welcome to come as well"

"That's very kind" smiled Danny, "but I have my own destiny. I'm taking part in the powerful man contest tomorrow. I'm entering the testing contest. Can I lift a barrel over my head that weighs the same as me more times in a minute than other men who weigh the same as me"

"Oh" exclaimed Phileas stopping mid step, "and how much do you weigh?"

"Around 220lbs or so, why do you ask?"

"Because that's how much my manservant weighs, and he's entering the same contest"

"Well, that might explain why we were both so taken with him"

"And he was clearly taken by James too, how much...?"

"Well, he has reduced a bit. He weighed close to 400lbs in the summer, but now is a very svelte 350lbs"

As Phileas took a deep breath he was about to add "but he looks so lean" when there was a mighty roar from Savile Row.

"Oh dear" chuckled Phileas as he quickened his step, "perhaps leaving my manservant as Porthos and your lover as Henri was a bad move".

A few moments later they were both in the basement, their eyes open wide as James was holding Porthos high over his head and declared "Sir, I have bested the Titan, therefore ask can you help me absorb the Titan's strength and power!"

• Like 3

Chapter Fifty Three

Phileas smiled to himself as Danny, James and Passepartout sat on three wooden chairs in front of him all in a trance. Danny had won the barrel lifting contest with ease and therefore he had asked that as his reward, Porthos, the Titan, would meet the two men of old that were perhaps as strong as he was, Heracles and Samson but that he was to have his own ways with them and so moving behind them he placed his hands on Passepartout's shoulders and declared "If you can feel my hands on your shoulders, then I am addressing you, for when you wake up in the next few moments, you shall be Porthos, the mighty Titan, endowed with strength that no other man has possessed", then moving on to James he placed hands on his shoulders saying the same but changing it to "...Heracles, the true Titan, and you are most displeased that another man is claiming the title from you, but you will let him demonstrate his claim before matching him", then as he moved on to Danny changed his instructions to "...Samson, that man endowed with God like strength, who will become so enamoured with the strength on display that you will beg them both to be your lover!" and with that stood in front of them and declared "Eyes open, wide awake" and watched as the scene played out.

The first act was the three men introducing themselves and as soon as they realised who they were addressing, they all moaned in awe of their strength and power with Samson moaning the loudest and Porthos's moans accompanied by the occasions grunt of dissatisfaction. As they turned to Phileas he said "Gentlemen, you have been summoned here to answer the question of the age, which one of you is the mightiest. Therefore, with your permission, I would like to answer that question by means of a simple test. A test of pure physical power" and with that pointed to a rack on the wall of the basement upon which hung three sets of handcuffs.

"These, gentlemen, are the strongest restraints in the world. They are made from a material stronger than iron and more resilient to damage than gold. In a moment I will restrain you all, and then ask you to break free from your restraints. The first to do so will be first to accept the next challenge, but be warned, the longer you take the more taxing the next challenge will be. Do you understand?"

All three men nodded and as Phileas handcuffed them he said "Sleep" and as they all fell back into their trances, Phileas set Danny's plan into action.

"Heracles, you are the true Titan, therefore you will expect to finish first, however the moment the command is given, you will feel as weak as a kitten. Samson, when you start it will be child's play, but for every second that follows, the task will become doubly difficult, testing your strength to the limits and beyond. Porthos, you will watch these two men struggle to finish the task and know that you can complete it in a second, but inside you yearn to see them struggle, it makes you want them more and more and so you will pretend that your strength has failed" and with that he went in front of them and called "And you're awake" and as they raised their heads Phileas declared "START!"

• Like 3

Chapter Fifty Four

"Behold" declared Heracles as he raised his arms, "the power of the Titan" however as he took a deep breath and moved his hands apart he suddenly gasped, seemed to lose his balance and as he steadied himself exclaimed "My strength, my god given strength, it's gone!"

Samson was ignoring these noises as he gritted his teeth and pulling his hands apart grunted "I have the strength of the true God, therefore my Father, grant me the strength I need"

As Porthos watched the two men struggle he started to moan and as he did Phileas went to him and asked "Sir, why are you not putting these men in their place?"

"Aye" he replied, not breaking his gaze from the grunts and groans, "I am and yet there is something, I cannot tell what it is, that makes me want to take in their battles. I want to smell the musk coming off them, I want to see their muscles bulge and flex. Monsieur, am I..?"

"In love?" asked Phileas to which Porthos nodded

"If you are sir, then would you like me to help you?"

"Monsieur?"

"These men are under my mental command and if you wish, I can make them love you"

"You can? But..."

"I know what you are going to say. You are concerned that I would be forcing them to love you. Well, let me reassure you of that!" and with that he placed his hand onto Porthos's shoulders and whispered "Sleep" and as Porthos's head lolled he whispered "When you wake up in the next few moments you will feel stronger than you have ever been in your life. You will feel endowed with the strength of every man present in the Musketeer corps. You will snap those restraints within moments of waking. You will want to show your manliness to these men and when you do they will fall in love with you!" and with that he whispered "Wide awake" and stood back.

Porthos started to huff and puff, his chest heaving, his stomach appearing and disappearing and as he raised his hands he roared at the top of his voice "I AM THE TITAN!"" and in a single action snapped the handcuffs leaving Heracles and Samson astounded. As he turned to them, flexing his arms, they both moaned with desire and slumping to their knees declared "The true Titan!" and as they prostrated themselves, Phileas nodded to Porthos who as he helped them to their feet, snapping the restraints declared "Mon amis, mon amoureux?" to which they both nodded and as Porthos kissed them both in turn, all three men moaned with desire.

"Monsieur" said Porthos, "I wish to take these men to my chamber"

Phileas opened the door to the basement and replied "Top floor, first door on the left!"

• Like 3

Chapter Fifty Five

"If I had not seen it with my own eyes, Mr. Barnaby, I would never have believed it in a million years!"

As James chuckled, Phileas turned to Danny and said "I can see now why you are lovers, Mr. Blain, there cannot be many men who can lift a bar attached to which are kettlebells that are equal to three times the weight of the person lifting them and hold them there for over five minutes!"

"Two!" replied Danny pointing to Passepartout who nodded meekly

"Shall I tell you what was making me last so long?" asked James, "it was two things. The first was the memory that you allowed me to keep of being Heracles and being able to make passionate love to Porthos with Samson watching on in awe. I shall never forget that night in a million years, but the other thing, well, I hope you won't mind me asking, Phileas, but when Passepartout told me before we entered the venue that if he did well enough, you'd stimulate him, what did he mean?"

Phileas looked at Passepartout with what James thought was a frown to which Passepartout replied, "Forgive me, monsieur, but, I thought..."

"Sir" replied Phileas in a very matter of fact way, "are you familiar with the proposal to electrify the great cities of the world?"

"I am" replied James

"And are you also familiar with the great debate there has been about the various currents?"

"Indeed I am, a friend of mine wrote a thesis on it"

"What was his conclusions?"

"That the direct current method was the safest but that alternating current would be the most economical"

"That is the also the opinion being reached by the scientists here, sir, but whilst researching I found something very interesting indeed and have demonstrated those findings on my manservant here"

"And what findings are those?"

"That the direct application to the human musculature causes an increase in strength, power, virility and muscle!"

James instantly went rock hard and as he squeezed his legs he asked "You mean, you have been sending electricity into your manservant and that is why he is so big and strong?"

"In addition to regular exercises with kettlebells, yes!"

"Passepartout" said James with a moan in his voice, "Stimulate me!"

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Fifty Six

That evening the basement of Phileas's house was a hive of activity. Phileas was screwing into place two bicycles, the very latest models from Germany only just arrived in the country a matter of weeks ago, to two metal bases. When finished he then attached a piece of string around the pedals and then looped it around a device that Danny had never seen before so when Phileas stepped back and nodded his approval Danny asked "What's that?"

"Oh, it's a dynamo" replied Phileas adding "It uses rotating coils of wire and magnetic fields to convert mechanical rotation into a pulsing direct electric current through Faraday's law of induction and Lenz's law" to which Danny smiled apologetically "James is the science person" to which Phileas replied with a smile "You'll want to become one as well" and with that called "Jean, we're ready!"

A few moments later Jean and James came downstairs completely naked and lying down on two bed frames, Phileas started to attach pads made of fabric onto their chests, upper arms, stomachs, upper legs and lower legs. Then he attached wires from the pads to the dynamo and then giving the string a twang mounted the bicycle and with a cheery "Danny, shall we ride from here to Hyde Park, a mile or so?" and with that started pedalling.

As soon as he did James started to moan "Ooooh, Danny, this feels amazing" and as Danny looked up he could see the muscles underneath the pads twitching. Seeking an explanation Phileas replied ""As we pedal, we are creating a direct current which, thanks to the positions of those pads, make the muscles underneath contract causing them to flex harder than any man could normally. The faster we pedal, the greater the contraction" and then added with a slight chuckle "And when you flex anyway. Jean, show them what I mean!"

Jean sat up and as he did he took a deep breath, flared out his chest as much as possible and crunched his pecs so hard as they twitched, it looked as if they were jumping out of his chest. As James watched he moaned "Faster, Danny, Faster, make me flex!"

"I propose a race" replied Phileas, "it's about five miles from here to Regent's Park. It takes me about twenty minutes to walk there and back. Let's see how much they can withstand eh?" and with that both men started to pedal as fast as they could. For the next twenty minutes both James and Jean moaned with desire as Phileas and Danny panted as they pedalled as fast as they could with their victim's muscles flexing every few seconds causing them to develop cocks that were soon so high in the air, so thick and so red that James moaned "Can I...cum?"

"In one minute precisely" panted Phileas adding "As fast as you can Danny, let's see who can withstand this final sprint the longest eh?"

As Danny and Phileas pedalled with every fibre of their being, both Jean and James's moans became more and more sensual. Their cocks now ten and eleven inches long respectively started to dribble, Jean's moans, interposed with "Monsieur, hurt me" and James's moans of "Faster Danny, Faster, make me a man" and as Danny and Phileas sat up, having crossed an imaginary finish line in a tie, both men succumbed t the torture and came with a mighty roar. As they orgasmed, James moaned "Oh, sir, that was incredible" and then panted "Tomorrow, can you stimulate my heart?"

• Like 3

Chapter Fifty Seven

As Phileas and Danny listened to the grunts and groans coming from the hallway where James was lifting Passepartout over his head grunting "I am the most powerful man in North America, tomorrow the world" Phileas asked "Sir, you have explained to your love that what he wants to do is, potentially, lethal?"

Danny nodded replying "Ever since he was crowned the most powerful man in North America this afternoon, he's been going on about it non stop. When he said it yesterday I assumed that me meant placing the pads on his chest and flexing hard, but now he seems convinced and I fear I can't stop him!"

Just then James came stomping down the steps into the basement, huffing and puffing, grunting and growling, completely naked and faced Phileas and growled "Is everything ready?"

"I have made the adjustments as you requested, sir" replied Phileas in his usual polite manner, "I have removed the commutator and therefore the current produced will be an alternating current, but sir, I beg you..."

James picked Phileas by the lapels on his jacket and bellowed "Are you the most powerful man in the world?"

"I do not believe so, sir!"

"Tomorrow, I will be" replied James and let Phileas drop to the floor, went over to the bed frame and lay down before barking "Start the process!"

Phileas sighed and shook his head as he picked up a ring and announced "This ring will fit your head allowing the current to stimulate your mind. It will make you think of the most powerful men in the history of the world" then taking two cables he added "The power will then travel into your nipples, flowing across your chest and as you asked stimulating your heart, it will then travel down your spine towards your penis where it will them stimulate your gonads, but sir, I beg you, the pain..."

"Will push me to the limits of humanity, but I am the most powerful man in the world, I can withstand anything, now get pedalling!"

As Phileas and Danny mounted the bicycles, James moaned "Jean, come here, you will act as witness that I, the most powerful man in the world elect has been stimulated by alternating current and has been able to withstand it, tell the tale and prove that I am a man!"

As soon as Phileas and Danny started to pedal, James started to moan and groaned "Yes, yes, I can feel the current, I can feel it forcing me to imagine. Yes, Heracles, Porthos, Samson, all naked, all kneeling down in front of me, worshipping my physique, my strength, my manhood, More, more power, stimulate my whole body. Faster!"

As they did Jean placed his hand onto James's quivering chest and moaned "Monsieur, there is no need to prove to me your claim. Today you lifted your bodyweight over your head more times than I could ever do, even when I couldn't think of anything but what you are thinking of now, pray, I beg you, succumb"

"More" moaned James, "force my mind to think of nothing but those three heroes begging to suck me, begging to ram me and begging to make me their lovers, make me resist the power you are sending into me, make me battle my own body, more, more, MORE!"

"Monsieur, please I..."

"Hurt me!"

"...please, I beg you..."

"Hurt me!"

"...monsieur, I..."

"HURT ME!"

As the pedalling increased in speed James's moans and groans became more and more animalistic. His grunts became more and more grunts of pain as opposed to grunts of effort and as Jean felt James's heart he gasped "Monsieur, your heart..."

"...IS THAT OF THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD AND I WILL SUCCUMB!" and with that James screamed in ecstasy as he came covering the entire bed frame with his seed and then panted "Hurting, hurting, hurting, please, I beg you, stop!"

Phileas and Danny braked as hard as they could and as Phileas nodded to Jean that it was safe to remove the electrical contacts James could only pant "Thank you, my lovers" and with that passed out.

• Like 2

Chapter Fifty Eight

"Our final contestant this evening is the most powerful man in North America, would you please welcome Doctor James Barnaby of the United States!"

"Yeah, I am, aren't I? I'm the most powerful man in the whole of the North American continent. I beat that Canadian lumberjack into a cocked hat and that Mexican had no chance, but when I turn around in a moment you will see why I am the most powerful man in the world. Yeah, well might your eyes bulge open like that! Have you ever seen a more powerful man than me? Look at me, drink in my size, nearly seven feet tall, taller than any man on this stage tonight, three hundred and forty pounds, the lightest I have ever been in a long while and just look at these powerful muscles. You see these arms? Over twenty seven inches in circumference! The biggest in the known world! That performance I did yesterday wasn't a one off, heck, if Claude hadn't exhausted himself I could have carried on all afternoon. Yes, that's right, I could have performed a hundred lifts easily. Ah, you're looking at my chest are you? Here, let me really show it off. Not bad eh? That's sixty eight inches of solid muscle and look at this, yeah, that's right, I am flexing each pectoral on their own so it looks as if the eagle on my chest is taking flight. How many men can do that eh? Yeah, that's right, scribble down those notes, scribble down your fantasies involving me, standing in front of you judges, naked, as I start t get excited as I show off my power for you. I'm glad this only lasts a few moments because let me tell you, I am beginning to feel it down there. When you dismiss me from this stage, I am very tempted to give Jean permission to suck me as hard as he can. Oh yeah, I can feel my cock hardening, getting bigger, mmmm, you want a finish? Yeah, I'll show you a finish. Every muscle flexed to its very limit, every fibre straining. Get ready Jean, I am going to spill my seed and not just the once!"

"Thank you Doctor Barnaby. Our judges will take a few moments to compile their results in the meantime appearing for the first time in London, the Quadrille des Clodoches dance troupe!"

As the male dancers came on performing their version of the can can, Phileas turned to Danny and expressed his concerns over James's routine

"What do you mean the judges didn't like it?" he asked

"I was told something whilst travelling in India" Phileas replied, "by the Brigadier Cromarty who was in charge of the garrison in Benares, that a lot of men there have succumbed to the idea of having tattoos on their body. It is something that we English don't like and I am wondering whether James's eagle might count against him!"

"But he's bigger, stronger and more muscular than any of the other men here, if he doesn't win the overall title, then I'll...I'll...I'll eat your hat!"

"The judges have come to their conclusion to please welcome our finalists to the stage. The most powerful men in the world. Representing Europe, Monseur Jean Passepartout from France, Representing Asia Ken Sato from Japan, Representing Australia Doug Brown, Representing Africa Gert van der Berg from the Cape of Good Hope, Representing North America Doctor James Barnaby from the United States and representing South America Nicolas Mitre from Argentina, please them all a round of applause. The judges have now handed me the results and I can confirm that in third place and winning £50 is...Jean from France..."

As Jean stepped forward, he bowed to his master who nodded politely back and took his place on the smaller end of the podium

"In second place and winning £100 is...James from the United States..."

James's eyes shot open and as he looked around, the master of ceremonies gestured him to stand on the next step of the podium but as he did he looked at the other contestants all of whom where smaller than him wondering who had won

"And the winner, the man declared the most powerful man in the world, winning £200 and getting a lesson in strength by none other than Donald Dinnie himself is...representing Japan, Ken Sato!"

As Ken's eyes opened wide and the other contestants shook his hand, James couldn't believe what he was hearing. Ken was a full one hundred and fifty pounds lighter than him, was very defined but didn't have any of the bulges that he and Jean had. It was therefore no surprise that James shot Ken some very nasty looks as the flag of Japan was brought on stage and the national anthem played. As it was Phileas nodded saying "Danny, would you like my hat on a plate or in your hands?"

• Like 1