Arrowhead, the Last Apache

CardiMuscleman

Chapter Twenty

It took Arrowhead two weeks to treat Happy but after those two weeks he was completely healed. Of course, there was still the chance of a relapse so there was only one course of action and Arrowhead told him that his days of living in the wilds were over, but he need not worry, as he presented him with a booking receipt for "the best room the saloon can offer, paid for by myself for as long as you need". Happy couldn't help shaking Arrowhead's hand which became even more intense when Arrowhead added "And don't you worry about Clarabelle, she will earn her keep giving rides to the children to ease their worries before appointments".

And how was Arrowhead able to do this? Well, there were two reasons. One, Tad's will had named him and given him a sizeable amount of his estate and two, there was the small matter of the thousand dollars Arrowhead had saved in college when he had done so by showing off his magnificent physique to anyone who wanted to see it, from the life drawing classes of the ladies college over the road or the men of Alpha, Beta, Gamma who were challenged to "defeat the chairman" by holding him for ten seconds in a wrestling hold for the princely sum of one dollar per attempt.

As Arrowhead watched his first patient walk across the street to the saloon, he smiled to himself and said "The first of many" and with that went to complete his records but was stopped by the door opening and as he turned around he saw the sheriff walk, or rather hobble in, saying "Sorry to bother you, doc, but could you take a look at me please. I want to make sure I haven't done anything...silly!"

Arrowhead smiled and gestured to the consultation room and said that he would be along in a moment. The sheriff nodded and said "Doc, you never really knew your grandfather, but I can tell you this, you and he are like twins. I'm so glad that you're our doctor!" and with that hobbled into the room. Arrowhead smiled at this and completed Happy's documents before placing a stethoscope around his neck and entered the consulting room with a cheery "So, what seems to be the problem..."

Arrowhead stopped mid sentence as he stared in disbelief at the partially naked sheriff, wearing just his briefs, stretched out on the table.

"Well, doc" said the sheriff, "it's like this" and explained that he had been involved in a trap to kill him laid by the brother of a man he had sent to jail just three weeks previously. The trap being a stampede and "well, these bruises are the result of that stampede, or to be more accurate, trying to wrestle a six hundred pound steer. So, give it to me straight, doc, is anything broken?"

"B...B...Broken?" stammered Arrowhead, "you want me to examine you?"

As the sheriff nodded he laid back and Arrowhead had to grit his teeth. The sheriff was a work of art made flesh. His chest had to be at least sixty inches across, each mound twitching and topped off with a nipple at least four inches long, his torso, covered in bruises, had the greatest number of abdominal muscles he had ever seen on a man, and his legs were more like tree trunks than legs and as Arrowhead started his examination he stammered "Did...did that hurt?" as he pressed one of the bulging thighs.

The sheriff shook his head and replied "Should it? I ask because that's where the steer slammed his hoof down. The pain was so agonising I wondered if it had been broken. Guess I am made of sterner stuff, eh, doc?"

This was more than Arrowhead could stand and with a falsetto "Would you excuse me, I need to check your records", he walked out of the room backwards, closed the door, broke into a sprint, ran outside into the outhouse outside the surgery, slammed the door behind him, dropped his pants and briefs and came with a moan of "My God!". That sheriff was the strongest, most muscular, man he had ever encountered. He made Tom look like a swimmer and as Arrowhead placed his hands on the sides of the outhouse to steady himself, the orgasm hit and he moaned "He's not a kiloman, he's a superman!"

Suddenly, the door behind him opened and Arrowhead felt two hands grab hold of his glutes followed by "Doc, someone's been looking after themselves" and before he knew what had happened, the sheriff had ripped off Arrowhead's shirt and jacket and was massaging his nipples causing Arrowhead to pant "Are you...?"

"Inverted?" asked the sheriff and chuckled as he added "Is Jesse James an outlaw?" and with that rammed his nine inch cock into Arrowhead moaning "Oh yeah, doc, you're a past master aren't you? That was the smoothest entrance I have ever had" and with that started to pump. As he did Arrowhead's imagination was filled with fantasies beyond belief. Heracles ramming Arrowhead with Tom sucking him whilst the sheriff was ramming Tom with Porthos lifting them all into the air. As the sheriff continued his assault he panted "I could tell you were inverted like me, doc, that bulge in your pants gave you away, that and the high pitched voice. You wanted me, didn't you, doc, well here I am and here I CUM!" and with that unleashed his load which caused Arrowhead to pass out.

• Like 2

Chapter Twenty One

"Ah, Arrowhead, yes I have heard of you, someone called Tom told me about you. Yes, he mentioned that as well, but can it compete with this? Yes, that's right, my friend, may well you gaze in wonder at it. Feel it? My friend, any friend of Tom is more than welcome to feel it, in fact, I insist you go further than just feeling it. Oh, yes, by the gods, oh, my friend, you know how to make me reach the pinnacle of humanity, after all I am a demigod. Yes, Arrowhead, yes, suck me, make me your slave, make me a true god, feed me your SEED!"

As Arrowhead came to, the last images of his dream of him sucking Heracles, causing the demigod to cum with such force that Arrowhead was blown away by the force, he found himself lying in his bed, the same bed that he slept in during the time he spent with Tad, completely naked. Sitting up, and hearing the crackle of freshly dried cum on the sheets, he nodded his understanding. The sheriff must have carried him from the outhouse and made love to him multiple times. As he adjusted himself, he saw a note on the bedside table and as he read it, his eyes opened wide. Leaping out of bed, he made for the kitchen and pouring out some water, washed the residues off him, got dressed in less than a minute and then, slowing his pace to a nonchalant trundle, walked the short distance to the sheriff's office, pausing only to enquire about Mrs. Steele's baby due in a couple of months time. Once he got there he gently knocked and a gruff "If that is you, Doc, enter, otherwise please wait".

As Arrowhead entered, his eyes opened as wide as they could be, for there, in a cell was the sheriff, completely naked, his ten inch member quivering. As he approached the bars, he grabbed hold of them and said "Doc, have you ever seen a man as big as me?" and then starting to breathe heavily added "A man as strong as me?" and with that gritted his teeth and started to pull the bars apart. Arrowhead stared in amazement as the sheriff pulled the bars apart so that he could climb through them and then pushed them back into place, all the while huffing and puffing. Turning to face Arrowhead, the sheriff added "You are the biggest and strongest man I have ever seen since I met the man who made me what I am today, do you want to know about him too?"

As Arrowhead nodded, the sheriff pointed upstairs and as Arrowhead followed, he could feel his cock bulging again.

"I was very lucky as a child" said the sheriff as he stood in the middle of the bedroom flexing his muscles with Arrowhead sitting on the bed watching the display with rapt attention, "I was able to go to school" and with that he chuckled as he puffed out his chest adding "Thank you Massachusetts and Horace Mann!" and with that related the day some twenty years previously that set him on the road to become the man he was today.

"Up until about the eighth grade" he said, now bending his arms, "I wasn't really one for strength, that was until there was a dispute between the teachers of the school I was in and the state government, heck, I don't even know what they were complaining about, but on that day, they announced they were going to boycott the school from that afternoon onwards. Of course, being a dutiful pupil I carried on as if nothing was happening but everyone else took them to mean a day off school which meant that on that occasion it was only me in the class so as I traipsed towards the gym class, the gym teacher was rather surprised to see me on my own and said “Well, what would you like to do?”. That teacher was like a god to me, doc. He was taller than I am now, heavier and he had to be the strongest man I had ever seen. In response to his question, I just bowed my head and said "Sir, I...I'm scared, that's why I don't like attending gym class sir. I'm scared" and with that looked up at him and whispered "Of you!"

"For the next half hour, doc, he explained that there was nothing to be scared of because when he was a child, he was as weak as me, but then he heard about something called physical culture and read up as much as he could. When he graduated from college with a teaching degree, he decided to train to become the country's first physical culturist gym teacher in the school system that was being created and with that he led me into the gymnasium that we had at the school and showed me what he could do"

The sheriff closed his eyes and as he recounted, he started to rub his now ten inch cock, "Pushups, doc, over a hundred in less than three minutes, then he climbed the ropes all ten of them in less than five minutes, then he jumped over all the vaults, one after another and then" and with that the sheriff moaned, "then, doc, he picked me up, placed me on his shoulders, grabbed two ropes and hauled himself up and grunted "See how strong I am!" and with that let go of one of the ropes and pulled himself up and down thirty times without stopping one"

The sheriff suddenly gritted his teeth and grunted "Just thinking about that sight, oh doc, those bulging muscles, oh doc, those grunts of effort, oh doc, it made me, oh doc, it made me, oh doc" and then he suddenly opened his eyes and as he came he screamed "MADE ME TURN!" and with that he slumped against the wall of the bedroom and slid to the ground, his chest heaving and an expression of sheer bliss on his face.

Arrowhead stood up and helped the sheriff to his feet and as he did he said "Sheriff, you are right. I am sexually inverted and yes, it was a demonstration of physical strength beyond belief that made me turn. I had one lover in university, but he now lives in Ohio" and with that Arrowhead gulped as he thought about what he was going to say, "Sheriff, do you want me to be your lover?"

"OH, DOC, YEAH!" he screamed as he kissed Arrowhead full on the lips and came again. As he squeezed his new lover he moaned "Oh, doc, yeah. But we'll have to make sure that no one realises why we are seeing so much of each other" and with that walked towards a cupboard where he opened a drawer and took out a star. Placing it in Arrowhead's hands he whispered "Deputy Jim Barnaby, doc?"

• Like 2

Chapter Twenty Two

"By the power vested in me, by the federal government of the United States, I hereby deputise Doctor James Barnaby as a deputy US marshal. Congratulations, Doc!"

As the townsfolk cheered loudly, the sheriff pinned the star onto Arrowhead's jacket. Arrowhead's chest puffed out and the sheriff whispered "Steady, Jim, that's for tonight" and patted his lover on the back. Arrowhead smiled and gestured for silence as he said "Mr. Mayor, Sheriff Blain, my dear fellow townsfolk, when the mayor told me that thanks to my actions in saving Happy's life, the Sheriff here was going to make me a deputy marshal, I will admit I did have misgivings, but then came that meeting with the sheriff a few weeks ago that cemented my decision to accept Danny's gracious offer" and with that the two men shook hands which led to another rousing cheer.

From that moment on, two new names were etched into the law enforcement firmament and soon the cry "It's the sheriff and the doc!" caused fear and panic amongst those people who sought to disrupt law and order as demonstrated one day a month after his deputation when Arrowhead entered the town shouldering two horse thieves closely followed by Danny who was asked "How does he do it?" to which he chuckled "With a wagon wheel!" and laughed as he remembered Arrowhead rolling a wagon wheel towards the thieves and knocking them both out. As they passed the town square, an unfamiliar voice filled the air.

"Yessirree, folks, my patented Cure All Medicine is the miracle that will propel this great nation into the twentieth century and become of the lights of the modern world. It can do everything, cures rheumatism, measles, colds, toothaches, it can clean the rust clean off six shooters and, I mention this to the gentlemen especially, just one dose will give you not once, not even twice, but three times the strength of that great American hero John Henry, the steel drivin' man!"

As Arrowhead carried on walking saying "If you believe that you will believe anything", Danny stopped mid step. He was already strong, but having seen just how strong Arrowhead was he knew that he would do anything to be able to push his lover to beyond his limits and this medicine sounded just the ticket so with a smile on his face he walked over to the stall and sensing a sale, the quack doctor produced a bottle and declared "See, even the local sheriff wants a bottle, and to show my gratitude sir, there is no charge at all, such is the pride I hold in the sheriffs of the United States" and with that handed the bottle over to Danny who smiled from ear to ear and gently nodded his head.

As Arrowhead dumped the horse thieves in the jail, he went into the office and filled out the forms and as he did he found his mind turning to that evening's "exercise session" as he and Danny had dubbed it. It was his turn to play Hercules and after rescuing his lover from a fate worse than death, he would reward him by showing off his strength and power, lifting him over his head as many times as he could manage, pushing his muscles to their limits and beyond and as he imagined his heart pounding and his breathing becoming more and more ragged, a bulge developed in his pants and he moaned with anticipation. It was accompanied by another moan just outside the office, and as Arrowhead chuckled to himself saying "Danny, Danny, Danny, what have I said about cumming too soon?" and with that got up from the desk and made his way outside. What he saw shocked him to the core.

Danny was lying on the ground just outside the office completely still. Rushing over Arrowhead quickly placed his hand on Danny's muscular chest and breathed a sigh of relief. He hadn't been shot and was dead, his heart was still pumping. As he stood up, he realised that something was wrong. Danny was simply unable to stand and seemed to be snoring. That's when he noticed his surroundings. The town's printer, the clerk to the mayor, even the wife of the mayor known as the local gossip were all lying on the ground and all snoring their heads off. As Arrowhead looked around in shock, he tried to figure out what was going on. It was then he realised that the quack doctor he had ignored was the only option and so with a tender kiss on Danny's lips and a "Sweet dreams my love" he placed Danny on the chair just outside the office and ran off towards the quack doctor.

"Excuse me" asked Arrowhead as he tapped the quack doctor on the shoulder.

"I give up!" he exclaimed and dropped the bag he was carrying, but as he turned around the scared look on his face faded into a "Oh, sir, I am sorry, you scared me!"

Arrowhead apologised for scaring him and as he helped the quack doctor load the sack onto the back of his wagon explained the situation. The quack doctor rubbed his chin thoughtfully and said "Mmm, it doesn't sound like sleeping sickness, but I don't think I can help to be honest!"

Arrowhead thanked him and then sneezed and apologised saying that he always sneezed when it was very dusty.

"I know" nodded the quack doctor, "Three weeks without rain" and he looked up with a smile, "Tell you what, as you’re a doctor, could I ask for your opinion on this?" and handed over what looked like a piece of candy, "I call it my "Cold Candy" and am convinced it will help stop the common cold in its tracks!" and gestured for Arrowhead to eat it. Arrowhead wasn't sure but ate it nonetheless and was about to ask "So if it's not sleeping sickness then what is it?" when his eyes opened wide and he screamed. As he ran off to the nearest water butt and plunged his head into it, the quack doctor laughed wickedly saying "That candy was made of pure chili" and with that he jumped into the seat of his wagon, geed his horse and rode off laughing.

Chapter Twenty Three

After ten minutes of Arrowhead gargling with the water and then plunging his head into the barrel, his throat was soothed enough to be able to talk. As he recovered he knew that the quack doctor had played a nasty trick on him and yet, albeit his qualifications were as dodgy as his medicine, he was the only other medical opinion around and so, lifting Danny into a wheelbarrow, Arrowhead gave chase. Given that he had managed to set state collegiate records in the sprints as well as regularly come in the top ten at regional cross country events, it was no surprise to him that he eventually caught up with the quack doctor's wagon and pleaded "Sir, please, I beg you, you have to help my friend and the town?" and how did the quack doctor respond? "Beat it, you troublemaker" and opened fire hurling bottles, boxes and pills at Arrowhead and as Arrowhead slipped on a box of pills that had opened underneath his shoes, he lost control of the wheelbarrow and plunged down the steep gulley prompting the quack doctor to chuckle "Now, what's the next town? Ah, yes, Tulsa, ripe for the picking!"

A few moments later Arrowhead opened his eyes and groaned "Watch out for that first step, Danny, it's a lulu" and with that shook his head. His fall had been slowed down by the sheer number of shrubs growing on the side of the gulley and as for Danny, well, he's slept through the whole thing. As Arrowhead watched the quack doctor's wagon carry on its way, his eyes narrowed and grunting "That quack doctor is as bad as they come" threw Danny over his shoulder and ran up the other side of the gulley reaching the top long before the quack doctor. As he placed Danny on the ground he looked around for something to stop the quack doctor and smiled as he spied a dead tree next to a corner in the track.

"What a shame that you're asleep" moaned Arrowhead, as he placed his hands around the tree's thirty inch diameter trunk and was as tall as he was. As he held it tightly he grunted "Yeah, feels like a good fifteen hundred pounds" and as he gritted his teeth attempting to uproot it he moaned "Look at me, Danny, channelling Heracles, lifting three times my maximum deadlift, I'm doing this for you Danny, so that you hear my strength" and with a mighty roar uprooted the tree which crashed to the ground. As Arrowhead leaned against a rock, huffing and puffing, he moaned "Yeah, if that doesn't make you cum when you wake up then nothing will!" and with that waited.

"WOAH!" screamed the quack doctor as he pulled hard on the reins, but his horse was going too fast and veered to the left to avoid the tree. The wagon swung out to the right and for a second hung in midair before tipping over and sending horse, wagon, pills and quack doctor over the side. As Arrowhead scrambled down into the valley, with Danny on his shoulders again, the quack doctor took off muttering "This is ridiculous! Being chased by a doc!" but by the time Arrowhead reached the bottom he was gone. Arrowhead was just about to swear at the top of his voice his anger, when he spotted some footprints and smiled. His Apache tracking instincts kicked in and he followed the trail carefully and eventually came to a cave entrance where an old sign read "MacDuff Claim".

Arrowhead knew about Hamish MacDuff, he was a Scotsman who arrived in the area around the same time that Arrowhead was born and had made a ton of money from the gold and a decade after he arrived, with the mine starting not to produce as much gold as it used to, he closed the mine down but according to Tad he left "a memento of the old country" so as Arrowhead entered the cave every fibre of his being on was point.

Suddenly, there was an almighty skirl of the pipes and Arrowhead smiled. The mystery of the memento had been solved, it was a set of bagpipes and the quack doctor had been found and as Arrowhead followed the sound, it was quickly followed by another, the rattling of a dropped gun. The quack doctor was defenseless and with it Arrowhead seized his chance with a mighty "SURRENDER" and as he rounded a corner he saw the quack doctor.

The quack doctor acted in panic and picked up a rock. Arrowhead responded with a thick piece of wood and stood ready. The quack doctor threw the rock and, just as in university when he had a go at baseball and scored nine homers in nine innings, he swung the wood and hit that rock with every ounce of strength he had. The rock flew back the way it came and the quack doctor had no option but to duck, but as he did the rock hit roof prop and caused a small roof fall with the quack doctor underneath. When the dirt settled, Arrowhead picked up the quack doctor by his collar and smiled as he was now unconscious. As he dragged him out of the cave, his already broad grin was in danger of expanding off his face as he was greeted by Danny, who as he rubbed his head, asked "James, where am I, who's he and what did you do to him?"

As Arrowhead explained what had happened on the way back to the town Danny listened in amazement and replied "I can't help you that much, doc, the last thing I remember was dreaming of lifting you over my head and getting so hard I decided to drink that elixir there and then and the next thing I know I see you dragging him by his collar". Arrowhead thought long and hard as he threw the quack doctor into the jailhouse. There must have been something in the elixir that caused everyone to just simply switch off but because they did, they had no recollection. If he wanted to know what was in that bottle, he would have to experience it first-hand and this was a problem. Arrowhead's dreams were always full of heroes pushing themselves to their limits and making Arrowhead experience emotions to their most powerful degree. If he succumbed to the something in public, he might expose his love for the sheriff. Just then Danny had a brilliant idea.

"Doc" he said, holding his lover's hand, "I have always wanted to see you push yourself hard. I have several pairs of handcuffs that I will never use. If I handcuff your wrists and ankles to your bed, would you..." and as Danny gulped, Arrowhead started to smile, "...show me your strength and power by breaking free whilst you dream of your muscle heroes?"

"For you my lover" Arrowhead smiled, "Anything" and with that the two lovers parted, Arrowhead to retrieve a bottle of elixir from the wagon and Danny to get the strongest sets of handcuffs he could.

• Like 1

Chapter Twenty Four

"So, what have we established so far?" asked Arrowhead as he took off his jacket and handed it to Danny

"Everyone who bought a bottle of that medicine sold by that quack doctor reported being completely unconscious from the moment they opened it until about three and a half hours later"

"So, there was something in those bottles that knocked people out" added Arrowhead as he handed him his pants, "and then you found out...?"

"That between around 10.30am and 2.00pm, the bank was robbed of precisely $10,004"

As Arrowhead stopped undressing he pondered and asked "And how much money was in the wagon?"

"$10,154"

"So if we assume that the quack doctor sold at least 300 bottles at fifty cents each and there are how many adults in this town?"

"Three hundred and twenty, of whom thirty were out gathering the herds in for the winter"

"There's a strong chance therefore that we have stumbled on a bank robbery racket. Did you speak to any of the other sheriffs?"

"Sure did, and listen to this, the banks all along the trail from St. Louis to here have been robbed of over half a million dollars and all during the time that the quack was visiting!"

"Mmm, as I thought" and with that Arrowhead started to unbutton his shirt and then paused and asked "Danny, have you ever seen a solider before?"

"Once or twice, back east" he replied, "but not recently, why?"

As Arrowhead took off his shirt and vest Danny gasped at Arrowhead's eagle tattoo.

"I'm not a soldier either, but was a member of the college football team. We'd won the championship, got terribly drunk and when I woke up I had this on my chest. We were called the Eagles you see and I was their best player!"

As Danny ran his hands over the tattoo, he twisted the nipples that formed the eyes in opposite directions which caused Arrowhead to moan

"Doc, if you believe there is something in these bottles that will make you unconscious and then when you dream you become the most powerful man in the world, can I...can I..."

"Of course you can, Danny" smiled Arrowhead as he lay down on the bed, "just wait until I am at my most vulnerable and then really go for it!"

"Sure thing, Doc" smiled Danny as he ripped off Arrowhead's briefs and then started to handcuff his wrists and ankles to the bed saying "I got these when I had heard that Jesse James was seen in this area, thinking I would need them. They were tested before being sent and I can tell you the only thing that can break them is a wild bison. Doc, if you can break them, I'll be in heaven!"

"Let's see what happens?" and with that nodded. As Danny picked up a bottle from the bag that had been found in the wagon, Arrowhead started taking deep breaths. He was trying to ensure that he did not have any smells in his breath that could confuse his senses and with a solemn nod took a deep breath out and nodded. Danny opened the bottle away from him and placed it under Arrowhead's nose as he breathed in. Suddenly, his eyes opened wide and gritting his teeth he grunted "Sleeping Gas, I recognise the smell right away. Quick, Danny, write this down. I have reason to believe that the quack doctor used a material similar to chloroform, I shall...have...to...do...more..." and with that Arrowhead passed out just as Danny wrote down the last words. As he watched Arrowhead's muscular chest breath, he closed the bottle placed it with the others, kissed Arrowhead on the cheek, pulled up a chair and holding his hand said "Good dreams, my love"

• Like 1

Chapter Twenty Five

"It has taken me two years of dedicated research to come to this conclusion, and I therefore present it for due consideration!"

As Arrowhead concluded his speech, the auditorium erupted into applause with several members standing up prompting Arrowhead to say "Gentlemen, Gentlemen, please!" and gesture for them to sit down. As the chairman approached he thanked Arrowhead and said "I think we can all agree with Doctor Barnaby's last statement. I do not think I have heard a more through examination of the physical strength of some of the world's strongest men in both fiction and real life and a ranking, thereof. Now, do we have any questions?"

As a gathering of hands rose up, the chairman pointed to one and said "Yes, Doctor Hughes!"

"Doctor Hughes,  Heidelberg University on loan to the proposed University Hospital of Wales. Doctor Barnaby, I am intrigued by your analysis on page forty of your report and would like to know more about your method of ranking?"

"Thank you" smiled Arrowhead and explained that it was a ranking based on his own observations of how people reacted to feats of strength and gave the example of how Porthos, the Musketeer, was witnessed throwing a bull over his head by the population of a Spanish town in 1625 thus creating a large number of independent witnesses and compared that to Heracles defeating the giant Antaeus which was only witnessed by Hebe, his lover and added "Based on my own experiences of people who are attracted to people with powerful strength, I believe you can deduct about a tenth to a fifth off the feat of strength dependent on the witness, hence why Porthos wrestling a bull ranks higher!"

"Doctor H Era, University of Athens, are you suggesting that Hebe was lying?"

"From what I have been able to assess, there is roughly a 15% increase in the strength reported from someone who the person performing the feat of strength knows personally, this can increase to 20% if the relationship is imitate, so lying no, enhancing to reflect the love he had for Heracles, yes!"

"I hope that you will not take this the wrong way, Doctor Barnaby, but I believe that you are wrong. With permission, Mr. Chairman?"

As the chairman gave permission Doctor Era approached the stage and as he came on the stage, Arrowhead gulped. He was a full twelve inches taller than Arrowhead and although dressed in a white jacket as were all the delegates at the conference, he seemed to exude strength to such a degree that Arrowhead could feel himself getting aroused. Doctor Era explained that, as an expert on the subject from the nation where Heracles had been created, he had done his own research on the feats of strength attributed to the demigod and that all could be verified to which Arrowhead asked how this was possible. His answer came in the form of a chuckle and as Doctor Era started to unbutton his jacket he replaced, "Look at my credentials" and as Arrowhead looked at the programme he gasped "Doctor H Era, CLES" and looked up to see a virtually naked "Heracles!"

As Arrowhead moaned Heracles name, Danny snorted awake. He'd been sitting next to the gently breathing doctor for over an hour and a half and there had been nothing untoward happening, but as he woke up, he could see Arrowhead's breathing start to quicken, the heart in his chest start to pound and his cock start to harden. As Danny leaned in to hear Arrowhead whisper "I...I didn't mean..." Danny took his chance and whispered "Doc, show him what it means to be strong!"

"And just what did you mean by that statement?"

"It was taken out of context!"

"Heracles' eyebrows raised and with that he grabbed Arrowhead by the jacket and said "And what did you mean then?"

"I never said that I was stronger than you, the evidence proved it" he replied, "I just said that I was more powerful!"

Arrowhead was thrown down to the ground and Heracles roared in anger.

"For that insult" the demigod screamed, "I shall destroy you" and with that ripped off the loin cloth covering his modesty, picked Arrowhead off the floor and carried him out of the auditorium and threw him into a boxing ring. As he clambered into the ring completely naked and standing over Arrowhead with a grim determination on his face as he grunted "Do you accept my challenge? That we shall wrestle until one of us spills our seed?"

Arrowhead stood up and started to get undressed and faced the demigod wearing only a loincloth which he ripped off with a mighty "I ACCEPT!" and with that launched himself at Heracles

As Danny watched his lover writhe and squirm, his muscles bulging against the restraints part of him wanted to release his lover and feel his power at first hand, but he had promised that no matter how hard and powerful his actions, or how desperate anything he may say was, he was not to interfere but instead revel at the power of his strength. But as Danny watched, he knew one thing. He was getting hard at the show in front of him and slowly started to undress until he was as naked as his lover and then started to slowly stroke his eight-inch flaccid cock and as he listened to the bed squeak and the handcuffs rattle he could only imagine what dreams his lover was having.

Suddenly, Arrowhead arched his back and started to huff and puff and as he did his cock started to harden from the flaccid nine-inch monster that had been on show into the biggest and hardest cock Danny had ever seen. It had to be at least eleven inches, maybe even bigger and as it grew Danny reacted and pumped his own harder than he had ever done in his life. As he did, he slumped to his knees, and moaned "Oh, Doc, please, I need to!"

"So lad, who is the more powerful now then?"

The question posed by Heracles could be described as rhetorical as the demigod had Arrowhead in a chokehold with his elbow wrapped around the Apache's neck and another arm wrapped around his torso with his hand pumping the now panting opponent's fifteen-inch cock. But Arrowhead wasn't giving up without a fight and tried valiantly but vainly to break free. As he felt himself starting to cum he thought he heard something on the air.

"Oh, Doc, please, I need to!"

"Danny?" Arrowhead asked and as he did, Heracles chuckled.

"Ah" he smiled, "I think that your friend wants to taste your essence almost as much as I do" and with that started to pump Arrowhead's cock even faster and roared "BUT I AM THE DEMIGOD!" and as he did, Arrowhead gritted his teeth and moaned "No, I will not cum for you!"

"I will not cum for you!" moaned Arrowhead and as Danny looked up he gasped in amazement. Jim was fully arched up, his arms and legs straining at the handcuffs and his cock was a good thirteen inches long and several feet in the air. This was too much for Danny to withstand and he rushed over, grabbed Jim's cock and started to rub panting "Come on, Doc, you can do it. You told me to push you when your most vulnerable and by god, this is it. Come on, doc, you can do it!"

For the next few half hour Arrowhead drifted between his dream and reality. He was wrestling Heracles, he was being pushed by his lover, he was wrestling Heracles, he was being pushed by his lover, he was being wrestled by Hercules, he was...

"I AM ARROWHEAD!" he roared and with a mighty heave threw Hercules over his shoulder, slammed him to the ground and came all over the demigod and as he did he came pulling with every ounce of strength on the handcuffs which started to groan against the strain. Danny, now puffing and panting, rubbed Arrowhead's cock as fast and as hard as possible and as he did Arrowhead started to come around, his eyes opening, his chest heaving and with a roar that was explained later today as "a thunderstorm over St. Louis of such violence that it was heard here" he snapped the handcuffs in half and came with such power that the orgasm he experienced left him drained for several hours afterwards. but as he sat in his favourite chair, his chest still heaving, his heart still pounding with Danny plying him with cups of hot tea he moaned "Oh, Danny, that was the most incredible dream I have ever had. Thank you, my lover, thank you for helping me defeat Heracles!" to which Danny replied with a smile "Next time, can I be Porthos?"

• Like 1

Chapter Twenty Six

"Hey, doc, listen to this!"

As Danny came bursting into the surgery, clutching a newspaper, Arrowhead looked up with a smile

"Today. Silas Jones, a quack doctor from St. Louis in Missouri was sentenced to five years in jail for a series of bank robberies over the last few months. The evidence that put him in prison was delivered by Sheriff Blain of Powder Creek, Texas territory and his medical assistant Dr. James Barnaby, who was key in identifying a sleeping gas was that used in the robberies!"

As Arrowhead smiled, Danny exclaimed "We're famous, doc" and placing the paper on the table that Arrowhead was sitting at, noted that he was drawing and asked "What are you drawing?"

"A new hero!" he replied explaining that it was all very well acting out the heroic antics of the famed strongmen Heracles and Porthos, but after a while it was getting a bit familiar, "so I decided to have a go at making a new hero, someone I can really get my teeth into, not to mention yours. Tell me what you think so far" and with that handed the drawing to Danny who whistled in admiration.

"I've based him on me" smiled Arrowhead, "and added a bit, after all, what doesn't a doctor know about the human body eh?" and with that formally introduced Danny to the character.

"He stands nine feet tall, towering over even the tallest man in the world, you know Patrick Cotter O'Brien from Ireland, and due to his great height is one of the heaviest men in the world, do you know how much he weighs?"

As Danny shook his head, Arrowhead leaned in and whispered "Five hundred and eighty pounds!" causing Danny's eyes to open wide in astonishment

"Indeed" continued Arrowhead, "but unlike Mills Darden who it is said weighed close to eleven hundred pounds, not a single ounce of that weight is far. It's pure solid muscle!"

As Danny started to moan looking at the picture Arrowhead continued "His chest is a hundred and sixteen inches around, his arms are forty six, almost forty seven inches around, his waist measures fifty eight inches around, his upper legs are fifty nine inches and his lower legs are forty seven inches!"

"Does...Does he have a name?" stammered Danny

"He has two actually, for you see, he only looks like that thanks to a magic spell. Ordinally he would look like you and me, but when he utters that magic spell, cast upon him by ancient wizard looking for a hero, he becomes Strongman!"

"And is he?" moaned Danny, gritting his teeth

"Is he?" chuckled Arrowhead, "he can lift four hundred and thirty five pounds over his head as many times as he wants to and..." and as Arrowhead leaned in continued "...if the needs must, he can lift nearly six thousand pounds as his maximum. Do you know what that looks like?"

Danny shook his head, quivering at the thought

"Almost six Aberdeen Angus cows, you know, those ones that we read about in the paper last week?"

This was all too much for Danny as he jumped up, raced outside to the outhouse and roared as he came prompting Arrowhead to chuckle and as he placed the drawing in his notebook labelled it "Danny's next fantasy wrestling match!"

• Like 1

Chapter Twenty Seven

As the first chill winds of the fall blew across the plains, Arrowhead's fame grew in kind. Indeed when he managed to single handedly arrest a man attempting to steal the gold mined by Gabby, a prospector of some twenty years experience, such was his fame that Gabby presented him with a golden nugget. Danny, who had come to formally charge the man, chuckled as Arrowhead looked at it with interest and mimed biting it. As Arrowhead looked at Danny, he shrugged his shoulders and followed Danny's action, however not knowing that you never really bit into a gold nugget he bit it hard...and instantly roared with such power that Gabby high tailed it back to his mine.

Danny couldn't help but laugh his head off as Arrowhead nursed his chin and after peering in and confirming "No, no teeth broken Doc" adding "A big brain, powerful muscles and strong teeth, dang, is it any wonder I love you!" with a chuckle, he took Arrowhead to the bank to deposit the nugget. The bank manager was only too happy to have "the most famous doctor this side of Tombstone" be a customer and as Arrowhead signed the documents "James Barnaby" he smiled as he knew he was the first Native American to hold a bank account. He had just finished shaking hands with the manager when a man burst in and declared "Sheriff, the stage has been robbed!" and knowing his duty, Arrowhead nodded to the manager and gesturing to Danny stepped out of the bank and gasped in amazement at what they both saw.

The stage had indeed been robbed, literally. Not only had all the passengers been robbed of their personal effects, but to add insult to injury, the robbers had even made off with the horses leaving the passengers to pull the stage all the way to Powder Creek. As Arrowhead treated the guard who was suffering from so many cuts and bruises he didn't know where to begin, the driver explained that they had been attacked some ten miles north of the town and stolen everything, including a shipment to the bank valued at close to five thousand dollars. As Arrowhead looked up at Danny, he could see a familiar face forming, Danny's "I've had all I can stand, and I can't stand any more face!" and sure enough a moment later he declared "Everyone, to your hosses, I'm calling up a posse!"

Within minutes, nearly fifty of the roughest men who made up the town were galloping as fast as their horses could take them, but Arrowhead, having only recently been made a deputy had not yet had the chance to buy a horse and so set about looking for one fast. He managed to find one within a few moments but was not impressed by it. That said, Luke Sharpe, the man selling it did his best to convince him to buy it.

"Yes sir" he declared, "this is a former racing horse, one of the best runners I have ever sold. It's well shod, and I am offering it to you for just fifty dollars on account that I intend to emigrate to Britain"

"Fifty dollars?" thought Arrowhead as he examined the horse, "for that bag of bones!" and did the only thing he could declaring "Sir, I am an officially sanctioned deputy marshal and I am commandeering that horse!" and with that he picked up Luke, dumped him, upside down, in a nearby barrel, grabbed the saddle that was also on sale, placed it on the horse, leapt on...and instantly collapsed in a heap underneath him. As Arrowhead tried to wrestle with the horse to get it back on its feet, he failed to notice the cactus just behind the horse and so as he got the horse on all fours, the horse backed into the cactus and shot off with Arrowhead barely able to hold on. He managed to clamber into the saddle and just had put his feet into the stirrups when...

WHAM!

Arrowhead was knocked off the horse, still sitting in the saddle, by a low branch. As the saddle fell to the ground the horse galloped off neighing loudly and leaving Arrowhead in a foul mood. As he stomped back to the town to find another horse he grumbled "I'm the strongest man in this town, I should have my own horse by now, I'm going to complain to..." and then stopped.

There, outside the bank, was the most beautiful, rugged, powerful horse, Arrowhead had ever seen. As he came up to it, it was almost as tall as he was and the muscles underneath the coat reminded Arrowhead of his powerful muscles, especially when bending them after a hard weight lifting session. Without stopping to ask who it belong to Arrowhead slammed the saddle on the horse, put his feet in the stirrups, unhitched it and with a mighty "YAH!" slapped the reins and galloped off so fast that old Ben Green, the oldest man in the town, only barely avoided being mown down by him. As he galloped out of the town, the smile on Arrowhead's face was in danger of being left behind.

Chapter Twenty Eight

"Oh, yeah" moaned Arrowhead as the horse galloped on, "When Danny sees me on this horse, he'll be mine for the taking, and when he sees what I am going to do to those robbers" and with that started to feel himself get hard as he imagined lifting them all over his head and roaring "I AM ARROWHEAD!" before slamming them into the ground, knocking them all out at once and then leaning into Danny and whispering "That's you, that is, tonight, as I feel stronger than I have ever felt before. Who else could control a horse of such power and might, eh? Who else could make a horse gallop so fast that signs just blur past? How many..."

Suddenly Arrowhead turned his head to look at the sign he had passed and gasped. It was pointing to Powder Creek, but not in the direction he was going, but the direction he had been. He was heading south, away from the site of the robbery instead of north. As he tried to turn the horse around, the horse was having none of it, indeed if anything it appeared to gallop even faster and there was only one thing Arrowhead could do, hold on with every ounce of strength he had.

The ride, for that is what it was, took Arrowhead up hill, down valley, leaping over boulders, and even galloping across landscapes that Arrowhead had never seen before. It was almost as if this horse knew precisely where it was going and that seemed to prove itself when, about ten miles south of Powder Creek, near a shack, the horse screeched to a halt with such force that Arrowhead was thrown from the saddle and landed in the water trough next to a pump. As Arrowhead clambered out, his face said it all. He was supposed to be the strongest man ever to live and yet he had been shown up by a horse. He was drenched to the skin and saddle sore and completely fed up. This might explain why, as he knocked on the door of the ranch instead of declaring "My name is Doctor James Barnaby, deputy marshal Powder Creek" he almost whimpered "Sir, Madam, please excuse the intrusion, but I need somewhere to rest my weary bones. May I use your bedroom please?"

As the door opened however, a quiet "Hello, is there anyone there?" was unanswered and so as Arrowhead found the bedroom, he collapsed onto it and whimpered "Strongest man alive? I'd rather be dead!" and with that gently snuffled as he feel asleep

"James? James? Are you all right?"

As Arrowhead opened his eyes towards the sound of the voice, he rolled over and his eyes opened wide.

"James, have you been crying?"

"Oh, Tom!" wailed Arrowhead, sitting up and flinging his arms around his first lover burst into tears saying "I never should have left your side!" and with that explained what had happened. Tom sat down besides him, patted his massive back and said "There, there, James, it was all a dream that's all. Don't you remember? We'd been playing Cowboys and Indians, you wanted to be the mighty sheriff and, well, we got a little carried away. Look, you're with me now, in Ohio, remember? When you finished your course you came straight here, apologised to your grandfather saying that you would come and be a doctor with him but needed to explore yourself. And boy have you? You've packed on an extra hundred pounds in weight, can lift nearly seven hundred pounds on a bar and are in the perfect shape for our final test!"

"Final test?" sniffed Arrowhead

"Yeah, don't you remember?" chuckled Tom and rubbing Arrowhead's hair chuckled "Memory like a sieve, body like a hurricane! Today we are going to test whether what we have been working on for the last year or so will work on someone like you! I realise that there aren't many people like you, but, if this system does work on you then we'll be famous. Imagine that James, James Barnaby and Tom Wilson, names that will live on forever. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Arrowhead nodded.

"So, come on, less of the moping and more of the up and at 'em James that I know. In fact, I've had a word and they've agreed!"

"Agreed?"

"Agreed to everything. Not only are the world's best reporters here, but" and with that Tom looked around, "You can be naked as well!"

Arrowhead's face erupted into a beaming smile and as he stood up and bent his arms Tom declared "Now, there's the James Barnaby I know and love" and with that handed him a small piece of cloth.

"And this is for?" asked Arrowhead

"Memory worse than a sieve!" chuckled Tom as he blindfolded Arrowhead, "We discussed this yesterday. This test is a tad on the secret side and the feeling is that if you knew what the test was before hand, it could influence your reaction to it!"

"Ah, a control!" replied Arrowhead

"There's the science man!" chuckled Tom and with that led Arrowhead gently. A few moments later Arrowhead could hear the reporters and as they started to fire questions at him Tom declared "Gentlemen, you may ask one question only per organisation" and with that pointed to a reporter.

"David Jones, New Hampshire Gazette, Sir, how do you feel to be the first man to have this happen to you?"

"As a medical doctor" replied Arrowhead, "it seems fitting. As you know this country has advanced in leaps and bounds since independence with medical doctors at the fore. I am happy to continue that long line!"

"Tom Hancock, The Recorder. Are you not scared at all?

"Scared? Whatever for? I have the complete confidence of my friend from college here. He will ensure that nothing will go wrong!"

"Walter Davison, Sandusky Clarion. There has been a huge debate about whether this is ethical, do you have a viewpoint?"

"If there have been concerns about the ethics of this test, I am sure that they have all been put to rest!"

"And finally?" asked Tom

"George Murgatroyd, Times of London. Sir, why do you believe you have been chosen for this test?"

"Is it not obvious?" chuckled Arrowhead and with that puffed out his chest, "Who else could they have chosen?"

"Gentlemen, thank you, there will be a further briefing in about thirty minutes" and with that whispered "Well done, James, handled like a true professional. Now, if you would care to follow me please?" and with that Arrowhead was led through any number of doors before being invited to sit in a chair. As he sat down, he got himself comfortable and noted "I recognise the wood, Good old American oak, yes?"

"Only the best for you" chuckled Tom.

As Arrowhead sat he could feel someone attaching restraints to his wrists and ankles and with a wry smile thought "Tom, you old devil, you want a display of my strength again don't you? Well, I'm only too happy to oblige" and with that declared "Just say the word and I'm ready!"

"Right then" announced Tom,. "a thousand volts at a hundredth of an amp!"

Before Arrowhead had a chance to exclaim "WHAT?", every muscle in his body seized up and he could feel his heart pumping faster and faster and faster until there was a loud bang and everything went dark.

• Like 1

Chapter Twenty Nine

Arrowhead suddenly sat up, puffing and panting. As he got his bearings and found himself back on the bed he had stumbled onto, he started to breathe deeply and thought to himself "Oh, thank god, it was only a dream!" and with that sat on the edge of the bed and wondered what it could have meant. Had he glimpsed the work that Tom was working on, only alluded to his letters as "something that will propel this nation into the twentieth century as one of the most just" or had his mind, in some completely weird manner, taken his last statement of "I'd rather be dead" literally and shown him what it would be like to be killed by a controlled delivery of electricity.

As Arrowhead started to calm down, he heard a bang. It was exactly like the bang in his dream, when his heart literally exploded, and so getting up he went to the bedroom door and opened it slowly and instantly froze in terror. There, in the next room, sitting around the table was the Ross gang, one of the most feared gangs in all of Texas. Arrowhead watched in complete silence as one of them opened the bag that had produced the bang and out poured notes and coins with the leader chuckling "A bank robbery and coach hold up pretty much at the same time, well, who says I'm not brilliant now eh?"

Instantly, Arrowhead put two and two together. The other three members of the gang, Quick Draw Grogan, Lars the Swede and Gonazles the knife thrower had held up the coach in an deliberate attempt to draw the posse and Danny away from Powder Creek so that the leader Black Jake Ross could hold up the back without any resistance. It was a classic case of the boy who cried wolf and this time the entire town had been played like fools. It was only because Arrowhead had not had a chance to buy a horse that he hadn't been swept up in it as well. Peering around the door in order to gather as much evidence as he could, Ross reached into the bottom of the bag and exclaimed "Well, lookee here boys, we've hit the mother lode!" and with that pulled out Arrowhead's nugget. As Ross cackled wondering how much it was worth, Arrowhead's fire was ignited and making sure that none of the gang were looking at the door, he slowly opened it and then attacked.

Leaping from the room, he landed on the table and punched Ross on the head so hard that it hit the table. That was Ross out for the count, then somersaulting off the table, in the time that it took Grogan to pull his gun out, Arrowhead picked up the table and whammed it into Grogan and Lars, putting them out of the fight. And as Gonzalez stammered "Stay back, or I'll throw!" Arrowhead chuckled and threw Gonzalez out of the window, ignoring completely that the window was closed. Indeed within a matter of moments, all four gang members were being securely bound with Grogan crying "You're cutting me in half!" and then placed on the horse that Arrowhead had arrived on as well as another horse that the gang had travelled back on and with that, and a massive smile on his face, walked back to Powder Creek.

"How in tarnation does he do it?" asked the mayor as Arrowhead arrived back in town?

"I don't know!" smiled Danny, as Arrowhead handed the horses to him, "just be glad that he is on our side!"

The bank manager was also overjoyed at the news and after counting the money said "Sir, your bravery should not go unrewarded" and with that took a hundred dollars from the bag and said "With permission, I should like to add this to your account, as a reward" however Arrowhead replied "That is very kind of you, however, as this is the second time that the bank has been robbed in five weeks, I would like to close my account" and after the formalities took the nugget and the reward with him leaving Danny to ask how he was going to keep them safe.

"Come and visit me this evening" Arrowhead replied, "and I'll show you!"

That evening Danny arrived at the surgery and called for Arrowhead who replied "I'm in my bedroom!" and as Danny entered he couldn't help himself laughing. There was Arrowhead, pretending to be asleep in bed, his pillow raised up by a can, attached to which was a wire with a collection of handbells and cans at the end of which was a gun. As Danny sat on the bed, Arrowhead explained, "if anyone tries to steal that can, inside of which is the reward and the nugget, my head will fall down waking me up. At the same time, the bells and cans will make a noise, the wire will pull the trigger and bang, any thief will get scared off and I retain my money!" and with that opened his eyes and said "Who's a clever strongman eh?"

As Danny laughed out loud, Arrowhead sat up and said "On the subject of which, can I ask you a personal question?" and with that explained about his dream.

"Doc" smiled Danny, placing an arm over Arrowhead's shoulder, "you were just suffering from a crisis of confidence that's all. You felt that because you didn't have a horse you shouldn't be a deputy. Nothing could be further from the truth, heck, you've got the horseshoes already" and with that squeezed Arrowhead's powerful arms, "and it's even further from the truth now" and with that he got up and gestured Arrowhead to follow him. As they left the surgery Danny declared "One horse, for the official use of, awarded to Doctor James Barnaby for services rendered!"

Arrowhead leapt for joy and instantly mounted the horse, the one that had propelled him to the gang's hideout, in a single bound and as he grabbed the reins he smiled to Danny and declared in a loud voice "Hi, ho, Platinum, AWAY!" and with that he was last seen charging out of the two heading towards the plains with Danny laughing his head off and chuckling "You go get them, Doc!"