Never Underestimate Muscles

londonboy

Wow! I loved this story LB! Completely up my alley, I knew there was something missing in the new MGForum and this is it, a super duper strength story! A story about two guys that are so strong that cars, trucks, buses, buildings, and just every single other thing on Earth are nothing but their playthings, I agree with Shade, there's only one thing to complain about, this should've been a lot longer, more muscle description, more feats of strength, more talking about feats of super strength that they would do to turn the other one on. Excellent writing once again, outside of Chip Masterson maybe, no one writes super strength male muscle fiction better! 

• Upvote 3

This is one of my favorite stories so far. But I don't understand the Zeke character. If he was strong too, why did he pretend not to be, cowering and all? 

• Like 1

This is one of my favorite stories so far. But I don't understand the Zeke character. If he was strong too, why did he pretend not to be, cowering and all? 

Maybe what I was thinking in my head didn't transfer to the computer.  I saw the "gang" planning to capture the main character and Zeke was just following what the leader told him to do.  During the fight, however, he decided it would be a lot more fun to be rid of the gang and go with this new guy.  Hope that makes sense, but if it doesn't - remember, it's just a fantasy.  Thanks so much for reading it, too.  

• Upvote 1

Fantastic story - didn't expect Zeke to come into this, but wow - the character development was great.  Hoping for a next chapter...

• Like 1