The 7 growing bros

ZFerrari

• 2 months later...

I put a lot of love into this Lexus and I'll be damned if it fails me now, especially when i got 7 muscular guys chasing in a helicopter and a Benz. This is the test I wanted to put it on for a while, and driving going 150+ while dodging other cars on a highway, Perfect.

What isnt perfect is that the police are in on the chase and they just had some cars shipped in from Dubai. And you know the type of cars they got in dubai?Oh you know, Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, McLarens, Bugattis, Paganis, cars that are built to keep up to fast criminals like me. My Lexus can only go so fast. I played Need for speed most wanted 2005. Those heat 5 corvettes and I were evenly matched. Im getting chased by hypercars with no pursuit breakers here. And Jacqui is not helping the case whatsoever with her panicking. I keep telling her to calm down but she can't stop shaking in the seat. 

"Attention all units, attention all units. We have reports of a 2003 Lexus IS300, a 2013 Mercedes C63 AMG, and a news helicopter containing 6 shirtless guys in it going north up highway 45. I need the special response unit to come up and monitor the chase."

They gon do more than "monitor" the chase.

Dominic was catching up to us but got slowed by a McLaren MP4-12C. I got happy as hell till an Aventador pull up beside. 

"Pull over now scum" the cop says. 

I just casually roll down the window and yell: "They are trying to kill us!"

"No excuse to be speeding down the highway!"

😑

So I think fuck it and put it in 5th gear and pull ahead of him. 

"Ok boys" the officer says. "We're gonna have with this..." 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok lemme stop stalling

Aventador cop signals that they need all special response units. Which wouldnt be enough to stop the 7 bitches chasing me. And a police chopper comes in the air chasing the 6 isn't gonna help either. 
"Wait! Marc i got an idea! Head back to the house!" Jacqui says
"The house?! Thats the first place they'll trace is back to!" I yell back
"Just trust me on this." She says. She texts somebody on the phone to meet up at the house. Maybe she does have a plan.
The McLaren cop is attemtping to ram Dominic car off the road. They're raking extreme measures now since talking it out wouldn't help. Dominic is trying his best to keep his car from going off the road. The cop is getting impatient and taking this to a next level. He pulls out his gun and shoots at his tires. I put bulletproof tires on his car. Why did i do that?
The McLaren then speeds up in front of him and try to brake check him but it actually put a lot more damage on back bumper rather than Dom's front bumper. I put subtle armor on his car. Why do I do these things to myself?
The McLaren has a plan C. He slows down and gets behind Dom. Dominic thinking his car broke down, he speeds up in hopes to catch back up to us. The cops Signals an EMP to try and slow his car down. His car is built with state of the art technology to send an EMP without anybody noticing. He thinks he got Dom beat. Except I put a hammer to block all EMP and pursuit attack vehicles. God I must hate myself.
The last ditch effort he takes is to shoot Dominic in the head. He attempt to do that but instead I put bulletproof windows on all our car windows. Why me?!
Dom gets bored, slows down and gives the car one more rear end hit to the cop and the car slides off to the side. Dom stops his car goes and checks him out. I one less problem I have to deal with for right now.
The officer in the chopper says "officer down. I repeat Lt Gomez is down!" 
I need to shake these guys off now and head back to the crib I ger off the nearby exit and head back downtown with heavy traffic. The 6 in the chopper get distracted with the cops so they didn't know i got off. 
Im speeding down a long street but I had another idea. I slow down and allow the Aventador to catch up and get beside me. He gets beside me and I roll my window down. 
"Ay officer your name is Logan burns right? The cop who had a perfect record of taking down dangerous and reckless drivers?" I yell.
"What does it matter to you boy?!" Logan yells back
"I have an idea that can help both us and you. This Lexus can go up to 240+ mph thanks to this suped up 2JZ. You got an tuned Aventador SVJ that's nearly invincible. Call all your boys again for backup. When they come with more hypercars I'm gonna do my best to escape until you eventually catch me. When I tell them the specs of this car you will definitely get another promotion!"
"You really wanna do that to yourself son?!" 
"We both are gonna have fun with each other! But dont think I'm gonna make it easy on ya!" I then hit the brakes and drift right onto another street and speed ahead. Logan hits the handbrake and spins in the road a couple times. 
"Ok young man. Lets get it. All units I need every single special response into to come assist me" he says in the radio.
The captain on the radio says "Everyone?"
"EVERYONE!!!" And speeds off. 
Jacqui is gettin more and more scared wirh my plans.
"You really gonna let him catch us Marc?!"
"Nah. the more carnage we create the more time we have at the house to prepare the plan you have in store. I just hope it will be enough time. The 6 should be looking all over for us until they think we got back into the house."

The other 6 are still in the chopper and they dont know where i went. The police helicopter are still distracting them which will give us enough time. 
"Damn I lost them. Guys i lost them, keep our for that car!" Elliot yells. 
"We got bigger things to worry about then them right now!" Devin yells. 
"Descend now or we will engage!" The cop says
"Alright bet" Liuz says and he opens the door. He has one hand on the side rail and the rest of his body is hanging out. He pulls put a desert eagle from his jacket.
"We'll engage too!" Luiz yells and shoots back At the cop. Hes a terrible shot so no one got killed in the 3 mags he had. Thank God. 
The chopper reveals 2 50. cal miniguns and shoots down the 6. Elliot trys his best to land without killing anybody. They land but its on the side with the blades tearing up the ground, and the cops land their chopper. When they get out of the chopper, 5 more Porsche 911 carrera pull up and everybody pulls out guns. The 6 are hiding behind the chopper with the demand to come out with their hands up. 
"Luiz What the fuck kind of aim was that?!" Chase yells.
"I may have missed with that deagle but i never missed with THIS" The tent in his pants suddenly gets bigger until the fly of his pants get ripped open.
"I've gotten horny so I'll distract them. You get in their cars and find Marc and Jacqui." His dick has grown up to the bottom of his pecs and is leaking pre like a faucet. 
"I'm gonna explode any minute so get ready!!" He says with gritting teeth.
"You have 10 seconds to come out or we'll shoot!" A cop yells
"Dammit luiz I'm not leaving you behind lemme do this with you" Chase says. 
In an instant chase rips off his pants and allow his own cock to grow to his chest.
"Ugh... Oh.... God..... How did I get so horny so quick?" Chase says
"Probably your cock is now like 16 inches? Just a speculation dumbass" Reece says.
"10!"
"Ughhh....! It's hard to hold back! I'm gonna release a white ocean!" Luiz says
"9!"
"Oh shit.... I feel like I'm gonna flood this whole city!" Chase says
"8!" 
"The 2 cars in the back. We go for those" Elliot says
"7!" 
Devin looks back to see Chase' and Luiz' cock veiny and pulsing for release.
"6!"
"Oh god...! I'm leaking!" Chase says
"5!" 
"I am t- too!" Luiz says
"4!"
"When y'all recover meet us back at the house" eliiot says.
"3!"
"Alright boys get ready" Devin
"2!" 
"I can't hold back no more!" Luiz says. "Me neither!" Chase yells.
"1!"
Chase and Luiz both simultaneously yell "now!"

• 3 months later...

“I think I may have pissed him off” Marc says

“Oh so those hypercars weren’t a sign?” Jacqui asked

“I’m confident in this car. You think I didn’t Need for speed Hot Pursuit or Rivals for a reason? All our cars have pursuit tech, even yours.”

“Just get us back to the house. Porsha is waiting on us and she has something to could help us.”

“Such as
?”

“Immunity drink” she winks. Marcus gives this confused look at Jacqui. He looks at the road with a concerning confused face. Then he puts 2 and 2 together.

“Wait
 For real? Will that work?”

“She has a smart husband. It better work.”

“When we make it out of this, I’m going to rock your 5’ 7” world”

Marcus drifts right onto another street, heading back to his home. A news helicopter appears from around the corner of a building. The cameraman must be really dedicated to his job cuz he literally is hanging from the helicopter with one hand on the side handle and the other recording. Mans is really committed.

“Reckless driver is now speeding North up power street. He’s putting countless lives in danger.” The reporter says.

“Damn right I am” Marc says smiling.

Elliot, Reece, Devin and Cade get into one of the untouched police cars in the back. What happened last time? Lets just say that Luiz and Chase are still behind the helicopter, nearly out of energy, and it looks like a blizzard just happened. All of the cops are knocked unconscious.

“Damn, you mean to tell me we can knock people unconscious with our nut?” Reece asked.

“We’re basically the strongest people on the planet. Anything is possible.” Elliot says. They drive off.

Marcus is constantly dodging traffic on the highway. It’s the fastest way to get back to the hills quick. Unfortunately, a couple cops driving corvette Z06 come off one of the entrance ramps behind him, and soon following, LT Logan burns ins his aventador.

“Last chance Marcus, pull over or we will engage!” Logan yells

“Engage is this” Marc says. Marcus installed a dashboard for the pursuit tech replacing hos 2003 radio, but he didn’t mind since it came with Bluetooth. Who needs the radio when you have Bluetooth and Spotify? He hits a button that releases 2 road wide spike strips behind him. All 3 cars just drove over it like it was nothing. “So this isn’t their for rodeo huh?” He thought.

“You asked for this” Logan said to himself. He signals the 2 cops to do something, but they knew what he meant. The corvettes got on opposites sides of Marcus and Jacqui and both of them grinded against each other, making Marcus unable to turn. Logan hits a button on hos dashboard and activates an emp launch.

“Not today” Marcus thinks to himself. He hits another button on his dashboard to activate a jammer. This causes the emp launch to get cancelled and the corvette cars to slow down slightly. Marcus uses this chance to activate a powerful shockwave and blow the corvette away from him. The one on his left hits a guard rail and the one on his right his a tree, causing both of them to crash.

“Want something done right, gotta do it yourself
” Logan said to himself. He activated an electric shock force (ESF) around his car and speeds up. The ESF is a device that places a little electrical force field that surrounds the car. If it was to contact with another car it could shut down the car entirely.

Logan speeds up more, dodging the common Impalas, and outbacks, and explorers and caught up. Marcus, who is sweating from the Californian heat, and concentrating looks in his rearview mirror and sees Logan catching up. He also sees the lighting bolts around his car. Marcus activated the jammer, thinking the ESF wasn’t going to affect him. But Logan had taken every precaution. The jammer didn’t do anything to the ESF. Logan rear ended Marcus with the ESF still on, causing some of Marcus’ electronics to trip out for a couple seconds. The impact made Jacqui hit her head on the dashboard, knocking her unconscious. Severe damage has been done to his back bumper.

“Aight bet” Marcus says. Marcus release an oil slick from his back bumper and immediately drifts right to an exit. Logan drives over the oil spill and doesn’t slip at all. He follows Marcus off the highway. Marcus is starting to get desperate to get away from this corrupt officer. He drifts into a couple alleyway where all the homeless people sleep. He honks his horn to warn the people to move with Logan following. One guy throws a bottle of Jack Daniels and hit Logan’s car. He turns back onto the street and finds himself on oncoming traffic. Logan manages to get on the right side of the road. Between them is a line of palm trees. They look at each other through the trees. Marcus has an concentrated/Worried face, while Logan has a Confident/happy face. Logan speeds up and gets to the end of the road where Marcus was at. He drifts across Marcus’ street and drops a spike strip behind him. Marcus, willing to take the challenge, speeds up and runs over the spike strip, blowing all 4 tires. He spins out and crashes into a bush. Logan, Thinking he won, gets out of his car and aims his gun at Marcus’ car. Marcus, on the other hand, had plans. All 4 of his tires reinflates and he speeds off while ducking, his head is below the dashboard. Logan fires a couple shot at the car, leaving a couple bullet holes in the trunk and one in the right taillight.

“Oh imma get his ass
” Marcus says. Logan jumps back in his car and starts chasing Marcus again.

Marcus is now flooring the pedal, going as fast as 230 MPH. he was just playing around a minute ago, now he’s focused. Dodging, weaving through traffic, giving Jacqui the worst whiplash being knocked out. Logan caught up, driving on his right side. He rolls down his window and aims a desert eagle at Marc’s head. Marc looks at Logan with a doubting face. Like he’s telling him, “you not gonna pull that damn trigger
” Jacqui slowly blinks her eyes as she regains consciousness.

“W- What the hell..? Baby
 Where am I?” Jacqui asked softly.

“Don’t Look to your right
”

What does Jacqui do? Look to her right. Marc doesn’t even know what he was expecting

“OHSHIT!!!!!” Jacqui yells.

Jacqui jerks the wheel left to hopefully avoid the shot. Luckily she did at the right time, and it happen so fast, that Logan’s reaction time was slower than it usually was. When Jacqui turned the wheel she did in time to dodge a traffic car in front of them. Logan shot the gun but the bullet hit the side view mirror. Using his quick reflexes, Marc reaches down and grabs the Tec9 under the seat. He looks forward and sees a 18 wheeler 100 yards in front of them. He has an idea.

“Ok Imma need you to do me a favor and not do that again” Marc says.

“Didn’t you see that big ass gun?” Jacqui asked.

Marc sees Logan aiming the Deagle out of the corner of his eye. He hits the handbrake to slow down. Logan shoots again this time, the bullet hits the window but on the edge. The bullet passes through both windows and almost hits Marc and Jacqui but didn’t. Marc takes this opportunity and does a Mike Lowry move. He drifts left onto another road and as he does that shoots the Tec9 at the 18 wheelers tires through the passenger side window. Jacqui ducks out of fear, screaming the entire time. Not really helping the situation. Logan didn’t have to time to even attempt to follow him as the 18 wheeler, turns left, honking as he goes onto oncoming traffic and flips. Logan slams his brakes, hoping to not crash and lucky for him he didn’t, but the cars behind him weren’t as lucky. One by one cars kept crashing into the truck and even Logan’s car. With each collision getting him closer to the truck leaving trapped unable to go anywhere. Not even a shockwave will get him out of there. after a good 4 minutes cars stopped crashing. The wreckage looked like a Burnout Revenge Crash event, with the target car being Logan’s car but it being the first one. At least $5,000,000+ in damages happened.

“Lieutenant Burns! Lieutenant Burns! Come in Lieutenant!” A officer on the radio called.

“This is Lieutenant Burns. Go ahead control
”

“We saw what happened on the news. You caused a lot of damage lieutenant.”

“And
?”

“There will be serious Ramifications for this.”

“whatever
”

“An ambulance has been dispatched to your location. Be safe lieutenant”

“Don’t need one. I’m fine...”

“Doesn’t sound like it. I’m sending one to pick you up. Control out”

He threw the walkie talkie at the dashboard out of anger.

“If I get fired for this, you’re dead
” The last words Logan can say before he passes out.

Marc’s Lexus speeds up the hills with a broken taillight, a missing side view mirror, and couple bullet holes in the trunk. The news helicopter began following they after they filmed all of that destruction.

“Let’s Fucking go! I just ruined that bitches perfect record. Who he think he is, F8?” Marc says.

“What the hell was all of that commotion?” Jacqui asked.

“I’ll explain that later” That wasn’t the answer that Jacqui was hoping for, so she slaps Marcus in the face.

“THAT was for knocking me out earlier” Jacqui says. Marc holds his cheek while writhing in pain. Jacqui maybe small but her slaps hurt.

Elliot was driving around blindly wondering where the hell to even go. He and his 3 muscle bros have gotten really horny and need both Marcus and Jacqui to fix that. Reece in the back seat starts seeing smoke from another side of bank.

“Smoke. They might be over there. Let’s go check it out.” Reece says.

They drive to the wreckage to see a bunch of ambulances, cop cars, and news van with a female reporter talking about the wreckage. They get out the car and it’s just utter chaos. EMS people running back and forth, police asking people questions, etc.

“This has Marc’s name all over it. Only he would go this far.” Cade says.

“Even if it was, how would he have done all of this?” Devin asked.

“All kinds of ways. That man and his wife are unpredictable.” Elliot says.

They all split up, and looked around the crash site. Elliot had a EMS guy tell him to get away from all this, Reece used his powerful biceps to rip a door off of a car cuz somebody was stuck inside, Cade had 2 police officers tell him to fuck off, and Devin, he was exploring. He saw the Truck driver kicking rocks, punching the air out of frustration.

“Excuse me sir, do you know what happened here?” Devin asked.

“well I was driving down the road and all of a sudden my tires blew out, and I lost control. Come to find out someone shot my tires.”

“Shot his
 tires?” He thought to himself.

“Ay, our boy went Back to his place. They said he saw an old sports sedan going into the hills” Elliot said.

“Is he really that dumb to go hide in his place?” Devin thought to himself.

“Sir I know who did this to you, and ill make sure he’ll be brought to justice.” Devin said

“I wanna see him rot in hell” The driver said.

“I’ll be sure he gets the worst punishment possible” Devin cracks his knuckles and smiles to reassure the driver will get his wish.

They all get back in the cop car and speed into the hills.

Marc, Jacqui, Porsha and her husband Clark are in the living room. Clark gives Marcus and Jacqui a glass filled with glowing purple liquid.

“Clark, are you sure that this will work?” Marcus asked.

“Are you questioning my intelligence?” Clark asked.

“YES. I don’t care how many degrees you got, and I don’t care how many solutions you made for your wife, I’m still skeptical.”

“well then I guess we give both solutions to Jacqui and you can join those freaks by yourself” Porsha said.

“ay bruh chill
”

“Shut yo stupid ass up and drink!” Jacqui said. She starts chugging the drink, and Marc’ hesitantly downed it.

They put down the glasses and looked around.

“Well that was anticlimactic
 that was definitely water” Marcus says.

“What did you think was gonna happen?” Porsha asked.

“He used to work for the bitch ass forces, I was expecting to feel something.”

“Well you’re about to feel a tidal wave, cuz your boys just pulled up” Clark says.

“Stop capping before I slap that fake moustache off your face.”

Jacqui runs to the window and sure enough she sees Elliot, Reece, Cade and Devin get out of a cop car and come towards the house.

“Babe he aint lying
” Jacqui says fearfully

“Damn! Porsche, you and clark hide somewhere down here, Me and Jac will go somewhere upstairs. Just hide and DON’T BE SEEN” Marc says.

“Will Y’all be ok?” Porsha asked.

“We knew this was inevitable. Might as well get it over with
” Jacqui says. “NOW GO!”

“Ok, we don’t what type of plan they have but I know that they’re here. Marc wouldn’t leave his stupid saloon anywhere without him being near its vicinity.” Elliot says.

“Ay, don’t disrespect the Lexus like that.” Reece says.

“Whatever I got a score to settle. You three surround the house in case they try to leave.”

Elliot walks to the double doors put his hands on the hips and kicks both doors down.

“Alright love birds, I am going to give you one last chance. Come out and I’ll make it less painful, or I will go all out and send you through walls.” Elliot says. After about 20 seconds of complete silence he looks around the room. “I promise you, I’ll pay for the damages” no response.

Sigh

Elliot threw his arms to the side and started to grow. His biceps grew thicker with every heartbeat, veins appearing all round his arms, his legs getting bigger to the point his shorts were starting to tear, his thighs looking like a monster truck tires, veins coming from all the way from his ankles. “Hraahh!” His gray t shirt disintegrates from his torso as his abs and pecs bulge out.

“Oh lovebirds. Where are you? Don’t make me act out in this bitch.” Elliot says

He began checking every room, every corner and every crevice in the house for the couple. He even came close to finding Jacqui who was hiding in the laundry room. She was hiding in a big hangar of dirty clothes. Gross, but worth it. Elliot ripped the door off one of the guest rooms and checked there. He almost found Clark if he checked the closet more thoroughly. Clark was a dark skin but Elliot didn’t even bother turning the light one. He would’ve found them anyway. Every room has been a trail of destruction with broken doors, and stuff all over the place.

“Seriously, I’m getting EXTREMELY horny. The more you make me wait, the more destructive its gonna be”

Marc and Jac are hugging each other real close standing in a corner. Both of them Breathing heavily as quietly as they could. Marc had his tec9 in his hand cuz he had a plan, even though he know its not gonna work. The drum clip he had might make it work though.

They can hear Elliot footsteps approach the door of the master bedroom. He tries to open the door but Jacqui locked it.

“Huh. Of course its locked” Elliot says. He backs up and charged for the door. His footstep remind Marc of the brute from “Monstrum” running. Pretty terrifying to hear. He shoulder charges the door and both doors go flying in the direction of the couple but doesn’t hit them. They both duck out of instinct. When they get up they see a shadow figure in the dust, and when it clears they now see naked muscular man with long blond hair and a thick and veiny cock that reaches all the way to the top of his pecs and a wide as 2 liter sprite bottle.

“Oh there you are, cowering in fear. I thought mama ain’t raise no bitch” Elliot says.

“She didn’t” Marc says. He raises his tec9 to let him know what he means.

“A tec9? You didn’t think we get stronger to deflect bullets?”

“I didn’t bring this to kill you. I brought this to stall you.” Marc gets up from the corner and starts to walk to the center of the room.

“C’mon we knew this day would come. The longer you stall, the more painful and destructive it will be.”

“I’m willing to take that chance”

“Oh really?”

“Go ahead and charge your cock for the powerful cumshot you’ll shoot. Just know its not gonna be easy as you think”

“With pleasure
”

Elliot grabbed his cock with 2 hands and pointed Marc. Marc starts sweating, nervous this plan isn’t gonna work. He’s also surprised that Cade, Devin, or Reece didn’t come in with him. Elliot has something planned, but doesn’t know what. He just has to stock to his plan.

“Ready to become one of us?” Elliot asked

“Never gonna happen” Marc says, as he cocks the tec9.

“Until NOW!!” A forceful stream of cum launches from Elliot’s cock towards Marcus. Marcus aims the gun at the Jizz stream and shoots. The many bullets collides with the stream and stops in the middle. Since Marcus was able to put a drum magazine on the tec9 (Somehow) he only has about 45 seconds before he runs out of bullets. He really didn’t think his plan through enough since Elliot, the man he is probably has unlimited stamina.

“Did you really think that would work? I got all day Marc” Elliot says. He starts walking towards Marcus and increase the force of his stream, forcing Marcus to walk backwards as the stream slowly gets closer and closer to his face. He looks at his wife and winks. Jacqui knew what that meant. She runs to the window in the bathroom, opens it and jumps out. There’s a tree right outside the window so she was able to climb down real quick, but she missed a branch she was to supposed step on, and fell down the tree and face planted to the ground. Devin, Reece, and Cade heard the commotion and ran around the corner. They see Jacqui face down in the grass. Jacqui regains her composure and looks up and sees 3 dripping cocks at her face. The scene looking like something out of a porno.

“Ready boys?” Cade asked.

“Born ready” Reece says.

Jacqui looks at the situation she’s in and accepts defeat.

“Son of a Bi” is the last thing she said before being covered in nut.

Marcus is backed into a wall, with very little bullets left and a stream of white nut being so close to his face. As much as he doesn’t want it to happen, he’ll have to get covered in cum.

“Give up Marcus. You’re only gonna make it worse” Elliot says. Marcus has only a few bullets left but he will not give up. He’s praying that his plan with Jacqui worked but he was sorely mistaken.

Suddenly his gun stopped shooting. He saw a final flash but except a yellow death beam, he saw a white liquid death beam. The cum was so forceful he flew back and was wedged into the wall. Marcus thought Elliot would stop since he was already stuck in the wall with basically a layer with cum on top of him but instead Elliot started shooting harder. The stream became painful for Marcus as he was wedged further into the wall. Marcus thought we was going to drown considering had a thick liquid layer on top of him. Elliot made no effort into even loosening the stream considering he waited months for this. He was going to go all out and he did and probably went even further. The stream became even stronger, more powerful than the worst tsunami you could think of. Elliot felt too good to even think about stopping, this was the best feeling ever for him, like he was shooting an actual death beam out of his cock. Eventually Marcus passed out from the pain, but Elliot didn’t know that since he couldn’t see him. He finally stopped shooting after 3 minutes basically drowning his friend. His cock didn’t even grow tired. In fact he became harder than steel, harder than Vibranium. More veins appeared on his dripping cock. He had more to shoot but didn’t want to do it the leisure way. He walked back, grabbed his cock with both his hands and shot the biggest stream of cum ever. It collided with Marc’s gut and got sent through the wall. Marc’s body flew through the wall and landed on some bushes in the back yard. Elliot nearly passed out from pleasure but didn’t. He jumped from the hole and landed on the ground, creatinf a small crater on the ground.

“Well
?” Reece asked

Elliot points to the white covered body in the bushes.

“What about Jacqui?” Elliot asked.

All 3 of them point to the white covered body wedged in the ground.

“Now what?” Devin asked.

“They should’ve been growing by now.” Elliot says confused.

“Maybe because they are knocked out?” Cade says.

“NO! because of my magic.” Clark Yelled from around the corner. He pulled out a flask of glowing purple water. The 4 muscle bros put 2 and 2 together and figure out what happened.

“Damn right. They are now immune to your powers. Cum on them all you want, they’re not turning into you freaks!” Jacqui yelled.

Elliot, Devin, and cade bowed their heads in defeat.

“Wait who made that potion?!” Reece asked.

“Me
” Clark said softly

“Ok, now I know who’s ass to kick” Reece said. Reece began charging towards Clark and Clark began sprinting the other way.

“You know they may be your friends but they don’t the powers you have. The least you could do is wash their bodies off, and fix their house.” Jacqui says.

“
 You right
”

Author’s note: Finally done with this Damn saga