Under The Covers Lies Revelations (Part 2)

TheWeremuscleForest

‘You mean you know?’

‘You are a werewolf aren’t you Wade? OH GAWD I HOPE YOU ARE, I admit it excites me.’

Brad shows the tent in his pants as Wade laughs. He shakes his head left and right and Brad frowns.

‘No I am not a wolf man. I am similar to that though. I should have sensed your appetite before and now I know you will be tough to fend off. Like I said, I will show you where I live.’

‘I can’t wait that long Wade, I want to see you change. Can’t you give me a preview?’

‘Oh hell no, not here. I can’t control it here, it would ransack this whole floor probably.’

Brad’s infatuation leads him to decide to cancel his trip back home so he can fly to be with Wade. He tells Gabe and his wife that he needs to make an additional trip to visit an old friend, which isn’t exactly wrong actually.

Brad and Wade arrive in Oregon by the next morning. The two men are now kissing often and talking freely with each other as they take a taxi to the outskirts of Portland. Brad laughs as he realizes that Wade got a house in the country in case something were to happen. Wade holds Brad’s hand as he directs him into his home. The spacious layout makes Brad wonder exactly what Wade is. The furniture is sparse and everything looks nailed down.

He turns to Wade and puts his free hand on his chin and rubs it.

‘Soo…..what are you sexy creature? Do you have a lair for your transformation?’

‘Actually I do genius. It won’t be long before you will know either. We need to get some sleep first because I can’t change without energy.’

Wade shows Brad a guest room, but he doesn’t seem to want to go there.

‘I’m not sleeping in there Wade. I made special plans to come here, I want to be with you.’

‘I don’t trust you man. You will try to make me change before I am ready.’

‘So it does depend on physical attraction. Hehe thanks for telling me.’

Wade rolls his eyes and points his finger at Brad.

‘No funny stuff Brad. I know you want the beast to be unleashed, but it isn’t safe.’

‘Okay (crosses fingers behind his back).’

The two men crawl into the big bed in Wade’s bedroom as they take their shirts off. Wade kisses Brad goodnight and goes to sleep. Brad lays there waiting to make a move as he pulls his pants off and strokes his cock. He leans over to rub it against Wade’s back. The sleeping stud moans a little as Brad begins to kiss and lick his lower back.

He slowly lowers Wade’s undies to reveal a huge bubble butt which surprises Brad as he makes noises. He leans down to start running his tongue along each cheek before parting them to flick his tongue on Wade’s hole. The sleeping stud growls lowly as Brad strokes his cock a little more. His need to see Wade’s cock overwhelms him as he pulls the man’s drawers completely off and sees a thick meaty rod waiting to be serviced as it begins to pool pre on the bed. Wade begins to sweat profusely as the beads start to move down his body.

Brad’s anticipation for Wade’s transformation becomes overwhelming as he grabs the sleeping man's big rod and swallows it down tasting the thick pre flowing from the slit. Wade begins to convulse as he sleeps and squeezes the sides of the mattress. The eager sucker rubs his friend’s stomach as he feels it starting to react. He looks over as the muscles begin to quiver before they start to stretch. Wade agonizes as his belly expands wider.

Brad moans feeling each individual abdominal disappear underneath the thick ball of hairy muscle rising from within. It eventually hides Wade’s head from Brad’s view as he continues to worship the huge cock. The admirer moves his hands down towards Wade’s growing quads as they begin filling out and pushing themselves further apart. They thicken into giant hulking trunks of solid mass.

The dark black hair on Wade’s body begins to thicken quickly covering up his entire outer layer of skin. The change intensifies as Wade gives in to his change letting his arms and pecs explode in size before his own voice disappears under the tension. Brad continues working over the giant cock and moans louder as he feels it growing from within his lips. The thick muscles start stretching even wider forcing Brad to pull it out of his mouth so he can run his tongue along the sides.

He reaches down to feel Wade’s balls expanding in his grasp feeling them stretch as the sack tightens. He can feel them filling up with massive amounts of cum. It is at this point that Brad realizes that Wade is getting closer to the edge. Brad manages to take a peek up at Wade’s face as he can hear him making growling noises as his teeth change and his hands and feet begin to change their appearance. Each finger and toe begins sprouting huge claws which frightens Brad only slightly.

It is at this point that Brad risks everything to devour the coming river now flowing into Wade’s giant cock. The human side of him is starting to disappear as the bear from within begins to take over as his face loses its human qualities as a snout forms out of nowhere and his human ears fall off. New bear ears form off the sides of his head as he now resembles a black bear.

The bear growls loudly as Brad sucks down the huge volcano of cum now erupting from its cock. He gulps down as much as possible as the white goo flows down his chest. The bear begins to get agitated as it moves away from him before turning around as if it is going to attack. Brad rushes to the doorway of the bedroom before turning to yell out, ‘WADE ITS ME BRAD! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO KNOW IT IS ME!’

The animal stops as its black eyes stare him down as it gets quiet and cocks its head sideways. It closes its mouth before turning to jump out one of the bedroom windows. Brad rushes over to see it jump down on the ground and go rushing through the forest behind the house. He quickly pulls his shorts back on to go out the front door of the house and into the forest to find the animal.

He can’t hear anything now which he finds quite peculiar and after several minutes gives up the search. He sits down close to a tree to catch his breath and realizes that he is feeling a bit lightheaded. Without knowing it, a man has shown up out of nowhere and is standing above him. Before he can make any kind of movement, the man grabs him and holds him down on the ground. He covers Brad’s mouth and begins to say something.

‘Shh, no need to be making a ruckus. I know you are looking for Wade.’

(mumbling under the man’s hands)

‘Stop doing that, if you will calm down, I will let you talk.’

Brad nods as he stares up at the man. The man lets go of him as Brad sits up.

‘You were at the reunion weren’t you? You were one of the guys Wade was with.’

‘That is correct man. You did a very bad thing you know? Him being loose like this is dangerous. Our community will not tolerate outsiders fucking things up.’

‘I couldn’t help it he makes me crazy with lust for some reason.’

The man smells the cum on Brad’s chest as his own hazel eyes grow larger.

‘You are trying to make yourself change aren’t you little man? It isn’t that simple fortunately. You have to be compatible with your mate.’

‘When will I know if I am? I am feeling really dizzy right now.’

The man laughs at him.

‘Well it is a slow process, but you will start to feel something change inside you in a relatively short timeframe.’

The man looks up in the sky and starts to make strange noises.

‘You better move along man, I can’t control this much longer. I have been holding back my change since I saw you here. I….(stretch)….oh shit…(shirt rip)….too fucking…(muscles growing)….late (pants split)’

Brad jumps up and rushes over behind a huge bush nearby as he watches the man commence into his transformation. The change he is witnessing begins to turn him on somehow as he feels a sense of ecstasy rushing inside him. The man only groans slightly as he grows taller feeling his bones crack and his boots explode under the pressure of his new paws. Brad moans as the man’s clothes rip and shred completely off as an insane amount of muscle begins appearing all over his body.

The man practically moans as his body hair changes over to fur as he sprouts a huge brown tail to accompany his shiny brown body. Remarkably his face remains the same until the end when his muzzle finally sprouts causing him to anguish in pain and he voice changes to howls. Brad’s excitement causes him to accidentally rustle the bush too much which attracts the giant beast immediately.

Before he can try to get away, the werewolf snatches him up into its grasp and starts to growl at him loudly.

‘Ohh dear gawd please mister wolf, I’m not ready to die yet. You have such amazing fur and muscles though. Can I at least touch you for a second?’

Brad reaches around to feel the beast’s huge hairy back and moans deeply feeling its incredible thickness and power. To his surprise, the hazel-eyed beast smiles at him and reaches down to breathe down on his face and starts running its tongue up and down his chest.

The feeling makes Brad nearly go limp in the werewolf’s arms. It starts to run its claws along his legs and arms teasing him like its going to rip into him. Brad surprisingly moans as the beast smells him again before laying him down on the ground. Brad looks up into its eyes and wonders if the man is fully aware of what is going on.

‘You have some kind of control inside there don’t you?’

The werewolf almost smirks and even nods at him before running its tongue along his neck. Brad nearly loses his composure as he fears what the beast is up to. Without warning, the werewolf digs its teeth slowly into Brad’s flesh penetrating and drawing blood. It places a giant paw on his mouth as it holds its position as the blood slowly trickles down his chest.

Then it digs its other claw into his left leg as Brad begins to lose consciousness. It picks Brad up after finally conquering him and puts his lifeless body on its back as it gets on all fours. It begins to move at a steady pace through the forest making sure that he doesn’t fall off. It appears that Brad’s life may turn out to be extraordinary after all.

End of Part 2

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 2 years later...