The Adventures of a Mighty Mouse - Parts 1 - 10 (New)

londonboy

Simply amazing Londonboy. Freaking love this story, I had to blow my load halfway through this part and had to come back and finish just to blow another. Dude! Damn! 🤗💥💦

• Upvote 1

Once again you have caused an "explosion" at my laptop!! You truly are in tune with all of the super strength lovers on here. I love, love, love that you included the  super lung power!  I think I'm dehydrated now from "fluid" loss. I sit here with fingers crossed, saying my prayers that there is another chapter coming.  Londonboy, you're incredible!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Adventure Number Six

“Ow!  Fuck!  Fuck!!!”

I woke up with a smile on my face.  I was lying on my stomach and loved hearing stifled yelps of pain as the bed jolted up and down every minute or so.  I was hugging a pillow at my side and a huge mass hovered above me.  The bed bounced up and down, again, as there was another muffled expletive.  If I was a person that felt pain, I’m sure the fireplug that was slamming into my ass would have hurt – but, it ended up just being something good for a laugh.  Jamal had his humongous legs on either side of my body and was propping his enormous upper torso up with one arm.  His other hand was wrapped around – only partially because of the size – his cock and he had the tip of his log between my ass cheeks.  He was trying to shove his big tool into my hole, but – even in my sleep – my body was too powerful for even this monster of a guy to penetrate.  I got the feeling he had been trying for a long time and I hadn’t even noticed.  I felt sweat droplets falling on my back – some of my boy’s sweetness soaking into me.  It was like trying to shove something as weak as a toothpick into the side of a huge solid boulder.  My ass would not yield to his battering ram until I said it would – even in my sleep.  I let him try a few more times – enjoying the hell out of his cries of pain and feeble attempts. 

“Fuck, nothing’s that powerful!”

I heard the frustration in his voice and it was lovely.  Big Jamal was finding his power had limits and he didn’t like it.  In the past, he had fucked anything he pleased.  Now, this dweeb beneath him . . . this dweeb of a MAN, no less . . . was preventing Jamal’s world-renowned cock from doing what it pleased.  He thought there couldn’t be a hole this impenetrable – it just didn’t make sense.  My big bitch-boy still thought he was the alpha.  He dwarfed me in every way!  His cock made mine look like a twig.  His fingers were five times as thick as mine and twice the length.  When you compared our bodies, we looked like a Ken doll set up beside the real Incredible Hulk.  Jamal just knew he should be a thousand times more powerful than me.  And yet, his trusted tool – the giant pecker of torture – could not burst through my hole no matter how hard he pounded.  I had never felt so invincible.  The giant thrust again and this time I squeezed my cheeks – clamping against his cock with such a hold that he’d never be able to pull free.  I knew it was also a grip that would cause a lot of pain.

“Yeowwwww!!!!”

“Jamal, baby, you just don’t get it, do you?  You have no power, here, unless I say you do.  I know you’re used to being the most powerful thing around, but it’s time for you to learn a valuable lesson in humility.  You’ve met something much stronger.  You’ve met someone much more powerful thank you.  See, if I just squeeze my ass a little tighter I bet I can get you to scream ‘uncle.’”

“Uncle!  Fucking uncle!  God please, uncle!”

I released his cock from my ass’ vice-grip and spun around on the bed.  I quickly grabbed the base of his still-hard cock – damn, he loved my power – and placed a hand against his still-tensed and sweaty chest.  I easily pushed him into the air – his humongous body weighing nothing to me.  Even though his cock was still in a lot of pain, his face went to pleased shock as I started pushing him up and down – perfect chest presses with my Jamal-bar.  His cock somehow stiffened even more as I did numerous reps with his body.

“Thought you’d fuck my super powerful fortress of solitude without my consent didn’t you, big man?  Don’t worry, that day will come.  I can’t wait to allow that colossal tool into my powerful chute, but it’s only going to happen when I say so.  I’m not just a power bottom, Jamal.  I’m the strongest, most forceful, fiercest, and sturdiest bottom you’ll ever find.  When I finally let you pound my ass you’re going to forget every woman you ever fucked.  You’ll be my total bitch boy then, oh mighty one.  You’ll be creaming in your pants just thinking about entering my super tight, crushing machine.  I’ll be the kind of fuck you’ve always fantasized about, dude.  But it’s not time for that, yet.  We have an entire day of fun ahead of us.  I’m going to make you bust so many wads today, Jamal that I’ll have to carry you home because you’ll be too weak to walk.  And you know I can easily carry your humongous body!  Can you imagine the look on people’s faces when they see the powerful Jamal being baby-carried back to his dorm by this little man?”

That thought brought a mixture of feelings to the muscular man.  He couldn’t begin to fathom people on campus seeing someone more powerful than him.  And he didn’t want it to be such a dweeb doing it.  But at the same time, my power made him weak in the knees and light headed.  He was a dominant alpha that secretly longed to be dethroned – just to see what weakness felt like.  He got a glance of it as he felt his body easily going up and down in the air for what must have been the eighty-something time.  He couldn’t comprehend how a man could bench over four-hundred pounds so easily and without even showing a speck of strain, but at the same time it turned him on so much.  He now longed to be dominated by me.  He didn’t fully understand why and his macho, this-is-how-a-man-acts concept of the world caused some inner turmoil – but his need for me to show my strength and to, hopefully, give his ass some of the pleasure it received the night before was enough for him to forego preconceived ideas and joyously embrace the role of my ginormous yes-boy. 

“Want me to play with your ass, Jamal, and make you feel like a real man?”

“Yes sir.  Please, sir.”

I loved messing with his mind and making him accept his new role.  I was re-educating the Neanderthal to realize that there should not be stereotypes when it came to what makes a man.  He was so used to being the alpha, that following someone else – submitting to someone else – was opening entirely new worlds for him.  He no longer viewed me as a dweeb.  I was his alpha – his boss, now.  This strong, muscular, incredibly brawny rugby player would probably grab his ankles quicker than anyone if I ordered it.  Power truly had its advantages.  I tossed his body into the air as if he were as light as paper and quickly scooted off the bed – letting him flop back down on it in my place.  Instantly, I pressed my hands into his super wide muscular thighs – pinning him to the bed and spreading his legs at the same time.  I face fucked the dude, again, causing him to moan so loud that his neighbors pounded on the walls.  It made me smile knowing that the guys living on either side of Jamal thought the big rugby player was in here pounding away at two or three women he had chosen to bring home.  They would have been shocked beyond imagination to find out that some little guy was shoving his forceful tongue into the huge muscle mountain and making him moan like a baby.  I used even more strength from the night before – making Jamal squirm on the mattress wildly.  I had a feeling he’d be walking a little strangely for the rest of the day because of the abuse, but he clearly loved every second of it. I soon felt the squeeze of his cheeks and the tightening of his hole as his log-like dick spewed its hot, juicy, thick cum between the sheet and Jamal’s rock-hard abs – as if a dam had burst and water was flowing into a waiting valley.  The big man was going to be a sticky mess.  I pumped my strong tongue into his ass a few more times just to get some last-minute jerks of his crotch as he completely emptied himself.  My mountain of a butt-boy was now covered in sweat and purring like a pleased lion.  I couldn’t wait until he was ready for two of my fingers and then finally my super cock.  I would still need to keep my ejaculation soft, but I would be able to orgasm with more abandonment than ever – knowing the huge man could take more of my powerful spurts than anyone else. 

“Like that, Jamal?”

“More than anything, sir.”

“Soon you’ll be ready for my cock, boy.”

“I . . . um . . . I’ve never . . .”

There was the inner turmoil, again.  A tongue was one thing, but having another man’s dick in his ass still seemed like something a big man like Jamal shouldn’t do.  I knew that a few more rounds of rimming and he’d be looking for something more forceful.  That, and seeing me show off my power for him, would be enough for him to be raising his massive, firmly rounded ass into the air begging me to fuck him.  That’s also when I’d finally let him tap my super strong butt, too – showing him how a bottom could easily dominate a top.  I was going to rock this big man’s world in so many ways.  He definitely was not going to know what hit him.  When my chute clamps down on his big rod he’s going to want to let out the biggest orgasm of his life, but he won’t be able to until I release the pressure on his cock.  To control a man’s ejaculation this way was going to be one of the biggest thrills of my life.  I’d have Jamal screaming for release. 

“Hey big boy, soon you’ll realize that man-on-man sex is the hottest thing in the world.  I’m going to have you thinking and dreaming of sex with me twenty-four seven.  You’ll want my dick as much as I want your muscle.”

Huge Jamal had turned over now and I was lying on top of his chest and mid-section.  I didn’t care about the drying cum all over him.  He was like a huge muscle bed and I was teasing his cork-sized nipples with a little too much strength, judging from his sudden body jerks and moan-yells.  I couldn’t tell if it hurt or if he loved it.  I was sure most people pressed against the man’s hard-as-hell chest with all their might and the meat didn’t indent one bit – but my strong finger could press his bulges in and leave bruises.  I didn’t push that hard, though.  I could tell he was having a little trouble breathing from the weight of my densely packed body.  I knew it was time to roll to his side.  He propped up on his side and a mammoth biceps ballooned up as he held up his head to look down on me.

“Can I slam my hand down on your abs?”

“Slam away, big man, but don’t blame me for the pain.”

His fist was bigger than the head of a sledgehammer.  He brought it down like a gavel into my non-descript stomach.  He swung with enough force to demolish a microwave – I was sure of it – but it felt like a feather floating down onto me.  I didn’t even flinch.  There was a loud whack and I could tell it had stung the hell out of his hand.  He immediately shook out his fingers to get rid of the pain.  Then, without even asking he swung a second time, even harder, but the outcome was the same.  It was like he thought he could catch me off guard and do some damage.  The only damage was, again, to his hand – which he shook out even more vigorously this time.  I smiled up at his super masculine face – as if I were oblivious to his pounding.  I felt his cock hardening against my leg – the giant man was clearly turned on by my ability to easily deflect his incredible power. 

“It’s just not logical.  You should be a pile of broken bones.  I can smash in the top of a car with blows like that!”

“If it helps, Jamal, I think I felt something.”

“Fuck, that’s not possible.  Thump my stomach with your forefinger.  Don’t hold back!”

“How about my pinkie, big man.  My forefinger can flick things into orbit or, at least, send you through the wall.”

“Aw fuck, I may cum again!  Use your pinkie, please just show me what you’ve got.”

I knew I wouldn’t use the full strength of my finger.  I could do some permanent damage.  I’d let him think I was using a good amount of my power and leave it at that.  I knew that was best.  The man had a stomach that was like chiseled lead.  His abs were perfectly formed and lined up as if he had been made by the gods.  It was the kind of stomach that looked like he constantly did sit-ups or even more intense exercises.  They screamed of power, too.  His tummy looked like it could take a beating from a semi and not be damaged.  The sound of my finger thumping against his tight abs smacked loudly throughout the room.  Immediately, air shot out of Jamal’s mouth and his body flew off the bed a few feet and landed on the ground with a loud thud.  Who knew such a huge object could fly so fast.  Jamal instantly grabbed his stomach and started gasping for breath.  He stared back at me as if I were some kind of freak – which I guess I was – but there was also lustful awe in his face.  It took him a few minutes to regain composure.  I had obviously inflicted some intense pain, but the big man wasn’t going to let on to that fact too much.  He crawled back onto the bed slowly, as if he had taken a solid beating from a few tanks or something.  He continued to stare at me.

“You’re Superman.”

“I prefer Superwimp.”

“I’ve always been the most powerful man around.  All of my life.  I was winning wrestling matches against my dad and three brothers when I was just eleven years old.  And I’d let them take me on at the same time.  The called me Big J in elementary school, because I was larger than all of the other kids and most of the teachers.  Trust me, I know what power is.  But I’ve never ever even imagined the kind of strength your little body possesses.  I can’t get enough of it.”

The giant anaconda between the man’s legs was sticking straight out by the time Jamal finished speaking.  He was way turned on by my power.  I reached down and wrapped my forefinger and thumb partially around the base of his big cock – he was just too big down there for my little hand to wrap all the way.  I squeezed hard – harder than his tool had ever been squeezed before, I’m sure – and moved slowly upward.  When I got to the head I received exactly what I had desired – a big gob of his thick, manly, sweet pre-cum.  I was milking the big bull like a pro.  He gasped loudly as my fingers produced semen and his entire body tensed into a mass of glorious, bulging, black muscles.  I was super impressed to find that the giant, Jamal, was again ready to ejaculate.  Clearly, his big body produced cum faster than an entire team of horny college students.  I had a feeling this colossal man could offer me spectacular orgasms throughout the day and night.  I intended to find out. 

“Wanna get off, big man?”

“Always.”

“Get ready for me to rock your world, Jamal.”

I slid down on the bed so my face was even with his giant, thick tool.  It looked like a massive log sticking out of a thick bush.  Veins bulged around the huge thing and made it look even more like a weapon of mass destruction than it already did.  Damn, I couldn’t get over just how truly huge this muscleman was – it was kind of difficult to comprehend.  I had dreamed of opening my jaw super wide to take in all of his massive cock for so long – and now I realized my dreams had never made his tool as big as it really was.  I wasn’t dreaming big enough.  I knew that my superpowers made me able to open my mouth much wider than normal men, but looking at that monstrous dickhead in real life made me a tad nervous even about my abilities.  Those doubts, however, did nothing to slow me down.  By this point, Jamal could tell what was about to happen and copious amounts of pre-cum continued to ooze out of the slit of his cock.  I figured out quickly, that Jamal didn’t normally get blow jobs.  Who on earth besides me would be able to fit his monster in their mouth.  This made the task at hand even more exciting than it already was.  I was about to please my big boy in a way he had never known.  I knew this upcoming orgasm was going to put all of his previous spurts to shame. 

“What a fucking gorgeous giant cock you have, Jamal.”

“I haven’t been sucked off in years.  Every girl says I’m just too big.  I sometimes try to ram it in, but it just won’t go”

“That’s all about to change, dude.”

Even with my super jaw, he was still quite a mouthful.  As soon as my warm wet mouth encircled the head of his giant penis, the man let out a moan that could have wakened the dead.  I had never felt muscles turn so hard as he tensed his body.  I swear his dick grew even bigger once it was in my mouth.  I let the big man take charge, then . . . as I knew he would.  Jamal was too much of an alpha to just sit back and let me take care of him.  He wanted to ram his cock and he wanted to ram it hard.  On some level, he knew I could take it, but he still believed he was in charge and slamming his cock into a small man’s waiting mouth.  I was just biding my time and letting him pummel my oral cavity with his huge weapon.  I didn’t gag or feel a thing.  I simply let him pound away.  The dude’s crotch was heaving so hard I was scared he was going to throw his back out.  I guess the fact that I wasn’t gagging or even squirming only made him want to abuse my mouth more.  He increased his action and even slapped the side of my face a few times.  It felt like a fly had landed on my cheek.  And then it was my turn.  The world’s best and biggest super vac had nothing on me.  I could have sucked water from a stone.  I was the black hole that was about to swallow the galaxy that existed in Jamal’s humongous rod.  I swallowed as softly as was possible and the man moaned as if he were a rhino in heat.  Then I sucked – just once, causing his moan to stop abruptly.

“Arrrrrrrrrgggghhhh…”

As I predicted, the big Jamal had never felt something as jolting or pleasing as a super suck from me.  There would have been no way to prepare the man for what his body was about to experience.  My breath could bring down a mountain.  My sucking could bring in an ocean liner that was halfway across the ocean.  I didn’t use all of my force – I would have made the dude’s feet come up through his body.  I simply sucked in enough to make him spew like an illegally tapped New York City fire hydrant on a hot August afternoon.  The blast I caused in his cock surely caused a lot of pain, but the dude couldn’t make a noise because the eruption took all of his strength, all of his focus, and caused his entire body to erupt in total orgasmic bliss.  I forced the ejaculation to be one gigantic long explosion that, indeed did, rock his world.  His back shot up off the mattress, his silent scream caused his mouth to be open wide, and every fucking muscle bulged as if it had been stimulated specifically by some kind of electric volt.  He erupted in tensed beef and I knew it was going to feel like he had been working out for five hours straight when he finally stopped his unending steady flow of cum.  I swallowed his entire manly load in one gulp as his body fell back down to the mattress and the giant passed out.

“I pretty much drained you, didn’t I big guy?  Don’t worry about it.  You’ll be resting for a while.  It’ll give me some time to worship that gorgeous mammoth body of yours.”

I stood up beside the bed and looked down at the sleeping giant.  Damn, he was one massive hunk of beautifulness.  I bent over and scooped him into my small arms.  I easily lifted him off the bed, as if he were a bride I was about to carry over the threshold.  I was still a little shocked by how light such a colossal mound of muscled beef could be.  I curled Jamal’s body a few times, simply because it was so easy to do.  He would have gotten so hard to see me curling his naked enormity without even the slight hint of a grunt.  I popped my tiny biceps upward and sent his body soaring in the air.  I cupped my palms on the wide expanse of his back and the bulbous muscle of his ass.  I then held him above my head, so I could stare in the mirror and marvel at how miniscule I looked compared to his huge body, but how powerful I looked easily holding him in the air.  It was like a small monkey had hoisted an elephant above his head in victory.  I pumped out a few reps with my Jamal-bell and really got turned on by the fact that he was as light as a feather.  I slid a finger in the crack of his ass and toyed with his still-clenched asshole – even unconscious the guy knew to protect his goods.  I knew I could easily force my way in, but it wasn’t time for that right now.  I wanted to explore his body.  I pushed him up into the air again and then caught him in my waiting arms.

“Let’s get a good taste of all those muscles,” I said toward his sleeping face.

The man was so huge and, yet, so light.  It was a wild juxtaposition of opposites – scrawny dude holding the giant in his arms as if he weighed nothing.  I turned my attention to the man’s humongous, chocolate-covered, bulging, hard-as-marble pecs.  I leaned my head into the cavernous crevice between his nippled mountains.  It was heaven.  How could a person that was totally unconscious still be so unbelievably packed as if he were built out of stone.  My face was buried in thickly layered flesh that made me feel so small and weak, even though I was like Superman.  I inhaled the giant’s sweaty goodness and was overcome with an urge to swallow him whole.  I settled on pulling my head back and wrapping my mouth around one of his gigantic nipples – sucking like a starving baby.  I continued to hold his massive body in my arms and still marveled at how easy it was.  I could taste some of his hyper masculine testosterone as I lapped up his gorgeous huge nipple.  Sucking on his big manly pecs had to be one of the most joyous things in the world.

For a second I contemplated what it would be like to have my super strength and be the size of Jamal.  I’d be an unstoppable force that actually looked like an unstoppable force.  That would be something.  I’d be able to intimidate bullies by just glancing in their direction.  Some guys would piss themselves just because I gave them an icy stare.  Being massive definitely had its advantages.  When I lifted something heavy, it would still be impressive, but I’m not sure it would shock the same way it did because I was so small.  A guy as big as Jamal should be strong as hell, even if he wasn’t super strong, like me.  I plopped Jamal’s still unconscious body on the bed.  It was time to do some real exploring.  I began in the giant pit under his massive right arm.  I buried my face in the substantial fur of his stanky underarm and breathed in all of his masculine aroma.  It was like I had been submerged in a big clothes hamper filled with the jockstraps of a thousand men.   His big body just produced so much he-man-ness.  Even un-flexed his bulging biceps was enormous and hard.  It dwarfed my head by a lot.  I could not really even begin to fathom what it was like to be as huge as this guy.  He had to turn sideways just to walk through the door of his dorm room – he was just too wide.  The big man was snoring lightly as he slept off the aftermath of his massive ejaculation.  I placed my forearm next to his on the bed and it looked like a matchstick beside a giant oak.  His was covered with thick veins that shouted power without him even flexing. 

“Damn, you are one gorgeous mound of muscled meat, Jamal,” I said out loud to no one in particular.

I then ran my hand down his thick rolling-pin abs, counting eight well-defined hard bumps, which made me profusely leak some milky cum.  The words cut and chiseled didn’t come close to describing what I felt.  The man was a god when it came to his muscles.  I bent down and licked his stomach, smacking my face hard against his tummy and getting off on the loud banging noise it made.  And still, the giant slept.  I paused briefly at his still hard cock.  It was like a lead-filled silo sticking up majestically from his black, thick fur.  I marveled at the fact that a guy could be passed out and still hard-as-hell – but then I remembered we were talking about the more-than-manly colossal Jamal and it seemed right.  I tried to slide my hand between his muscle-packed super enormous thighs and loved the fact that I couldn’t penetrate them.  Of course, I could have if I had wanted to – nothing he could have done could have stopped me – but casually sliding my hand in between those two humongous boulders proved impossible.  I massaged the striations, the deep valleys, and the muscled strands of hard beef running all over his mammoth upper legs.  The dude must squat weight equal to a city bus to get his legs so huge.  The thought of Jamal having a big bus draped across his giant shoulders as he bent his legs up and down was almost too much for me to handle.

“Fuck, man, your legs are as huge as the biggest sequoias, aren’t they,” I again muttered to myself. 

I climbed up on the muscled mountain and straddled his mid-section, being careful to put most of my weight on my own legs.  I used his stiff perpendicular rod as a backrest.  It was like I was a tiny Aladdin and Jamal was my bulging magic carpet.  I rubbed my ass across the hard bumps of his abs and groped his pecs lightly, not wanting to cause him any pain with my super strength.  I was in muscle heaven.  The man of my dreams.  The god-like dark beauty of the campus was my bitch-boy – almost ready for me to plow him super hard until he shot more powerfully than he had ever dreamed.  Feeling his hardness on my back, his bulging massiveness under my ass, and with my hands was sending me into the kind of masculine overdrive that usually led to me punching through concrete, ripping apart metal, or lifting something enormous.  I willed my super strong body to calm down and just enjoyed the muscle goodness that was now mine.  I thought about the day when I would convince Jamal to kiss me in the middle of campus – showing everyone how he was whipped in control by the wimp of the campus.  Sure, there would be some other extra-jealous big guys who would know the real truth – that I could defeat the black rugby giant with just my pinkie, but the rest of the campus would see the mountain cowering before the molehill.  I imagined how Jamal would beg me to show off my strength to let people know why he caved to a mousey guy.  I’d have to stew on whether I’d grant him that wish or not.  Maybe it could be a reward for good behavior . . . yeah, maybe it would be a reward for when he packed on some more muscle.  Because that’s what I really wanted.  I wanted my black beauty to grow even more ginormous than he already was.  I wanted him to bulge out even wider than he did already.  I wanted him to be jaw-dropping immense and I wanted him to be all mine.

• Like 11

Another awesome chapter @londonboy Really awesome stuff, I just would love to see more of Mighty Mouse's power, especially considering that you had him mention some things that he could do, with only his breath, I would love to see him do that, can he launch a wad of spit at a mountain and make it crumble into a million pieces? Can he win a tug of war against a bullet train? Can he a tank on his head like a hat? I look forward to the answers to these questions and more! 

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to what Mighty Mouse is going to do to Jamal out and around the campus. I am looking forward to  him going back to the others and showing them how easy it is for him to overpower the tough rugby player. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Adventure Number 7

“Yeowwww!!!  Not so hard, Mighty Mouse!!”

I was snapped out of my worshipping session by the deep thunderous voice of the gigantic Jamal.  I was obviously squeezing his pecs with a little too much of my strength.  Funny, it had seemed like I was barely applying any pressure.  His entire body – beneath little me – had shot tense from the pain.  God, it was incredible to have that kind of power over such a huge man – to make him arch his back and squeal loudly just from clasping my hands a little tighter.  Of course, these little hands could turn bricks into dust with little effort or crush thick metal as if it were just an afterthought.  I kept my hands as tight as they were and squeezed my super strong legs together at his sides.   The man bellowed as if all of his insides were being forced out.  I knew I was causing a little discomfort, but I also knew he loved it.  He wanted me to show him how powerful I was – even if I was abusing his massive muscles to do it. 

“Yeah, my big boy loves it when I manhandle him, doesn’t he?”

“Yes sir . . . please sir . . . give me some relief,” he sputtered through gritted teeth.

I released his pecs and lessened the pressure from my legs.  The big Jamal dropped his broad back down on the bed, again, and breathed deeply.  His body restored to something normal – something not tensed up with pain.  I massaged his humongous blimp-like chest to help the blood start pumping through the beef again.  I smiled down at my kept-boy.  I knew how to earn his forgiveness for the pain – even though I didn’t need to.  He liked me manhandling him as much as I did – maybe even more.

“Why don’t you teach your Mighty Mouse a lesson, big man, by punching me in the stomach.  Show me what those humongous arms of yours can do.  Ohhh, I’m so worried you’ll hurt me, Jamal.  What if your fist goes clear through my stomach?  Make me suffer, big man.”

Damn, egging him on like that was fun.  I knew I’d have to do it a lot more. I could tell it both riled him up and turned him on at the same time.  His huge tool thumped sharply against my back.  I could tell he was up for taking the bait.  He knew, just as much as I did, that he could do nothing to hurt me – but that didn’t mean he wasn’t going to try.  That didn’t mean he wasn’t going to try and be the biggest badass rugby player on campus.  He had a reputation to uphold.  No one ever challenged the mighty Jamal.  I was just some punk puny guy that deserved a pounding.  Fist hitting skin-covered concrete – had there ever been a better sound.  Jamal’s big thick fingers got smashed by the force of his punch smacking up against my unyielding stomach. 

“Was that a punch, big man?  Seriously . . . you thought that would do some damage?  Your enormous muscles don’t seem to have much power.  What’s up with that, giant man?  Maybe you need to hit the gym a little harder.  Yeah, I can see the anger building in your eyes, Mr. Jamal.  Go ahead – throw another weakling punch.”

Bam!  This time, my big boy let out a slight yelp of pain as his fist collided with something so much stronger – so much more indestructible.  He immediately put his fingers to his mouth to help stop the pain, then shaking out his hand powerfully.  The man’s cock somehow got even firmer up against my back – the dude uncontrollably got turned on by the uncanny density of my stomach, even if it did piss him off that he couldn’t hurt me.  Jamal surprised me with a giant fist suddenly swung to my chin – hoping he could do even some slight damage to my little head.  Again, his big arm buckled because his giant hand was completely stopped – bones in his fingers rearranged to the contour of the lower part of my face.  I smiled down at him as he shook his hand out again.

“It’s amazing how small things can sometimes be so much more powerful than big things, isn’t it, Jamal?  My small wafer-thin body can take a super punch from that colossal body of yours like it was a drop of water splattering against a boulder.  And look at you, starting to bubble out huge gobs of pre, just thinking about how my strength is probably more than a thousand times more substantial than yours.  Don’t forget, monster man, that I could take you right now if I wanted to.  I could slam my powerful cock in that massive bubble butt of yours and send you through the wall when I orgasmed.  Yeah, that thought got your cock a-throbbing, didn’t it?  You would be defenseless to my power, big man.  I could take that sweet virgin ass any time I wanted – but that’s not my style.  I’m waiting for the moment when you beg me to plow you because you want to feel all my power inside of you.  Listen to you – even now – whimpering like a little baby waiting to be held and taken care of.  I can place my hand on your chest like this, humongous Jamal, and challenge you to try and get up.  You’ll find that you’re locked in place until I say you can move.  Subdued by a wimp – go ahead see if you can budge even a little bit.”

When you’re bigger than some small cars and able to hold your own against five grown men at the same time – it just follows that you think you can easily defeat a guy smaller than your own thigh.  Jamal wasn’t the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree and he certainly kept forgetting about all the things I had already done – but deep down we both knew all of his efforts would be useless.  That didn’t prevent him from trying.  He placed his hands on the mattress and pushed up with his mammoth arms – using enough power to shove a bus out of the way – but his body didn’t budge a smidge.  I smiled and he doubled his effort. 

“Come on, baby doll, show me what those big arms of yours can do.”

To add salt to his wounds, I changed the position of my hand so it was merely my forefinger pressing down on the spot just above his cobbled abs and beneath his humongous pecs.  With just one finger I kept the giant down.  He swung his right arm into my forearm, intending to knock it away.  I watched as his flying muscle was stopped and snapped back a little because of my power.  He swung his left arm, too – but the same thing happened.  He swung both of them numerous times, but my arm wasn’t moving until I said it was.  I pressed in harder with my finger and he gasped loudly because of the pain and the fact that I was stopping air flow.  I saw great relief on his face when I finally withdrew my tiny finger.

“My big dark Hercules can topple buildings, but he can’t even begin to match my power.  Just my forefinger can hold you down, big guy.  My tiny finger has more strength than that entire enormous body of yours.  And feel how hard that thought makes you, Jamal.  I think it’s about time you learned what a true super-powered bottom can feel like.  I know you’re considered a fucking machine by everyone on campus, but you’ve met your match, big man.  I’m going to drain that giant tool of yours until your eyes roll into the back of your head and you’ll be out for days.  How about it, muscle man.  You want to plow my little ass?”

“Oh god, please, sir.  I’d give anything to fuck you?”

“Careful what you wish for, there, slugger!”

I used my powerful legs to lift my body high enough to rest my ass on the tip of his mammoth cock.  I knew there was no way he could hurt me, but having something as big and solid as a wooden barstool pressing into your butt cheeks would make any man nervous.  How on earth did any normal human being ever take Jamal’s took in any part of their body?  It was beyond comprehension.  I kept my cheeks tight as hell and pressed down, causing his stiff prick to bend slightly from the powerful push.  This made the big man yell and slap my thighs hard – stinging his own hands while I felt nothing.  Damn, toying with the big man was so much fun.  I wanted to remind him that he was getting a gift – nothing could ever penetrate my asshole unless I allowed it.  I wanted him to remember who was in charge . . . in control.  I lessened the tension in my ass and allowed his giant dickhead to poke up into the warm crevice.  I immediately squeezed the tip of his cock and made him yell, then slap my thighs, again.  I just chuckled as I played with him so mercilessly.  I allowed his tip to feel the opening of my chute, which caused Jamal to moan like a wild animal in heat.  Jamal kept shoving upward with his hips every now and then, trying desperately to thrust his giant spear into me – but it was useless.  I could have kept a speeding super train out if I had wanted to. 

“Fuck, your cock is bigger than my leg, Jamal.  It’s like a telephone pole trying to get up inside of me.  Who in the hell can take that big thing, man.”

“No one can,” he said as he huffed and puffed from the exertion of trying to plow me.  “Most girls can only take the head and that’s it.  I’ve never been able to fuck someone properly.”

“That’s all about to change, big man.”

They say certain snakes – maybe the anaconda - can swallow things ten times the size of their body.  That’s what my ass felt like as it opened up to receive the thick as hell, wide as fuck head of Jamal’s giant tool.  The big man’s mouth dropped open and he went totally silent . . . and he stopped breathing.  It was clear no one had ever taken the big man’s thick head so easily and so quickly.  I teased him by squeezing my chute powerfully around the tip of his cock.  This caused the man to moan loudly and slam his hands down on the mattress.  I didn’t wait for Jamal to regain composure or to get comfortable with the feeling of his cock being used and abused by a powerful ass.  I simply kept my chute super tight and pressed down, making his cock slide up in the vice-like grip of my asshole sending sensations through the big man’s body that he had never imagined possible. 

“Your cock only does what my ass allows now, mister super jock.  I guess we can truly say you are my ass-whipped bitch boy, now, can’t we.  Let’s keep going until my snow-white ass is resting on that thick bush of dark pubes, man, and you are so insanely turned-on that a mere tweak of my hole will send you over the edge.”

Watching Jamal’s unbelieving and pained face as I slowly let my ass creep down his fire-hydrant cock was worth my weight in gold – hell, Jamal’s weight in gold.  This was all new territory for the huge black stallion.  He didn’t know sex like this was possible.  He didn’t think anyone on earth would ever be able to take all of his massiveness.  And here was this small guy (a guy!) accepting Jamal’s cock with no sign of struggle.  When my cheeks met fur, I let my full weight rest on the big man’s crotch.  This gave the guy much pleasure and much pain.  I could tell the giant athlete was using all of his incredible strength not to explode right now.  I had taken him to sexual heights he thought were impossible.  I rested comfortably with Jamal’s skyscraper of a dick in my ass and I was still smiling.  I tensed and un-tensed my chute just enough to edge the man to the brink of explosion and then I stopped.  Bating him on like this gave me so much pleasure. 

“You are fucking Superman!  No one’s ever taken all of me.  My huge meat isn’t even making you uncomfortable.”

“It feels good, big man.  You love how my ass can control you, don’t you, Jamal.  I can squeeze that big cock of yours until I make tears run down your face, if I wanted to.  It’s funny how you’ve probably always thought of a man taking it up the ass as weak and, yet, here I am making your huge body do what I want – just with my freaking butt cheeks.  Yeah, that massive meat feels good.  Let’s get it even harder, man.”

I started raising my body up and down on his thick towering prick.  As I moved, I squeezed and un-squeezed my asshole, sending sensations he’d never known shooting through his body.  I did feel like a superman as I dominated this humongous beast.  He was completely at my disposal – I could make him shoot off like a rocket whenever I wanted to, but I wanted to prolong that gift.  I wanted to edge the monster cock inside me like it never had been before.  I wanted my puny little body to give colossal Jamal the kind of joy he had only imagined up to this point.  I wanted him to dedicate every muscle of his body to me by the time we were done.  I knew I couldn’t turn him gay, but I could make him thirst for my power so much that I was the only thing he thought of every moment of the day and throughout his dreams at night.  I knew he’d be offering up his ass to me before the clock ticked off another twenty-four hours and that thrilled me beyond belief.  My big muscled boy, loving the way a man’s ass felt around his massive tool – something he wouldn’t have thought possible just two days ago.

“Ooo, I love how every bulging muscle on your body is tensed as hell, Jamal, as you try to prevent yourself from cumming.  You don’t want this moment to end, do you?   You don’t want me to stop giving you this much pleasure.  That’s it, boy, fight to keep yourself from exploding.  Show me what kind of power that big body of yours has.  Yeah, I think we both know I could cause you to explode any time I wanted to – but where’s the fun in that?  I want my big muscle pig to love plowing a man as much as he can.  Yeah, I can see the conflict in your eyes, dude.  Your body is saying yes, yes, yes while a part of your mind is saying no, no, no.  What an inner turmoil, but I know with a big man like you the pleasures of the body always win.  You’re beginning to realize you don’t really care what gets you off as long as the orgasms are as completely unreal like the one presently building up inside of you.  Let’s make your balls ache, dude.”

There were still parts of my body that I had not fully tested their super strength.  My ass was one of them.  I, instinctively, knew it would be powerful, but I didn’t know its full potential.  I did know, however, that this was not the time to find out.  Even though Jamal was enormous and physically stronger than any other person on campus besides me, I just felt that his big cock could not take all of what I had to give.  Still, I tightened my ass on him like some kind of super vice and started pulling my body upward.  I actually pulled his body off the mattress.  I could tell he was in great pain, but he was loving it, too.  I lessened my cheeks and let him slide back down to the bed.  I then clamped tight again and pushed down.  This, as I had intended, proved to be too much for the giant.  As soon as my powerful ass hit his fur again, he let out a tremendous roar – but I was ready.  I immediately squeezed my hole mercilessly and stopped his ejaculation before it even made it to his huge rod.  I was like a human dam preventing the lava-like flow of his cum to burst through.  His scream ended abruptly and his body tensed up even more than it already had been.  I had stopped Jamal’s orgasm in mid-spurt.  He was not granted the humongous release his body craved and deserved.  My ass prevented him from spewing forth buckets of his man honey.  He was immediately in agony.  He knew his entire being was under my control.  His body could not move, could not begin to even contemplate doing anything until I allowed him to cum.  I looked down at him with what I knew was a teasing grin.  His eyes pleaded with me – but at the same time he was blown away by my power over him.  I pinched his nipples to drive him even crazier. 

“Does my baby want to cum?  Are your balls beginning to ache from the pressure, Jamal?  Who’s in control, big man?  Come on, you can tell me.”

“You are,” he said through gritted teeth.  “You control me.  I want you to control me.”

Don’t let anyone ever say that domination is not fun.  It is a definite turn-on.  Toying with a huge muscleman was even more special.  Jamal’s muscles should have been able to squash me like an insect and, yet, they could not.  Jamal’s powerful cock – that weapon of mass destruction, which had a reputation across campus – could not begin to match my strength.  I truly was mighty mouse dominating the big muscleman with ease.  I tweaked his nipples harder and his back arched.  At the same time, I lessened the squeeze of my cheeks ever so slightly and let a pin-like thin stream of his cum escape.  This was in no way the release he yearned for – he needed.  It was just another way for me to show him my power and he loved it.  The giant Jamal was in orgasmic agony.  I knew I would have to allow him some relief soon or he’d probably have a heart attack.  I took advantage of his immovable state and bent down to kiss him on the lips.  To my big surprise he kissed me back – roughly, like the big man he was.  I knew this was his final plea for my ass to release its hold on him.  I gave in and relaxed my ass completely.

“Fuuuuuuccckkkkkkkkk!!!!”

I swear the entire dorm shook with his intense thunderous roar.  I could feel the firehose-like ejaculation in my ass.  The man’s enormous body seemed to cave in as his giant cock emptied its contents.  His crotch was slammed into my butt cheeks over and over as ropes and ropes of cum shot forth.  He could have probably busted through concrete or thick metal with his bucking, but my body was stronger than that.  He just kept slamming into me again and again, but I didn’t budge.  It felt like I could have ordered, received, and consumed an entire pizza during the length of his orgasm.  A colossal body like his could obviously store a lot of juice when teased the right way and I had become the master of teasing.  In the midst of ejaculation, Jamal’s body bulged out so freaking much he looked like a morph of his already morphed self.  He made the large dorm room feel like a broom closet – that’s how mountainous he became all over.  Just seeing his huge body like that almost made me cum, too.  I held off, though – knowing my juice missiles could easily destroy his room.  Controlling my inner body took a lot of my strength, but – here – my super power helped just as much.  I was mighty mouse all the way through.  The big man’s crotch was still convulsing against my ass, but I don’ think he was spewing anything.  I had emptied the reservoir within the giant.  I knew, for the first time ever, Jamal was truly ‘spent.’  He couldn’t have produced any more man honey even if I had ripped the big radiator from his wall and squeezed it into nothingness before him.  My ass had sucked him dry.  The look on his face, as his chest heaved deeply for air, was one of pure delight and satisfaction.  I could tell my big boy-toy was in love – not in a be-my-boyfriend kind of way – more like a ‘I’m going to be your puppy and let you take care of me’ kind of way.  Huge Jamal wanted to be fathered – taken care of.  There was no one big enough to dominate him in a paternal sort of way, but I was definitely strong enough for what he wanted . . . and then some. 

“You want to rest now, babe?” I asked and he simply nodded his head, looked at me all starry-eyed, and then fell fast asleep.

How could a sleeping giant stay so hard in my ass?  It was kind of unreal.  I pushed my body upward and let his big cock flop down onto his abs as it slid out.  The loud smack it made told me his rod was heavy, solid – like lead.  Within seconds Jamal was snoring.  I had soothed the raging beast with my incredible mighty mouse power.

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

Adventure Number 8

So, snagging the biggest, most powerful badass on campus definitely made a little shrimp like me pretty cocky.  Jamal was viewed as the most masculine thing in the entire town, probably, and I had rendered him into a helpless giant with my super strength.  I felt more invincible than I ever had before – if that was even possible.  Jamal knew he’d lose a battle with even my smallest finger – my tiny pinkie – and that made him feel inadequate and excited at the same time.  It made me feel incredible, however, and ready for the world to fully know my power.  I started making plans for my man and I to be together.  First of all, I needed to seal the deal.  While he took his much-needed siesta from my ass dominating him so strongly, I decided to visit the maintenance man’s office down in the basement.  I knew the door would be locked but I also knew that didn’t matter.  I pulled my arm back and punched through the middle of the metal door with barely any force behind my fist at all.  Punching through paper, that’s what it felt like.  I then ripped the bottom half of the door – beneath the lock and the middle hinge – completely from the frame.  I felt like I was simply tearing off a post-it note.  I loved stripping away the bolts in the bottom hinge as if they were just thumb tacks pulled from cork board.  I crumpled the bottom part of the door into a ball that fit in my waif-like hand.  I then thumped it strongly so it flew down the hall and into the cement wall near the stairs – imbedded like a knob of some kind.  I easily bent down and went in the small room – excited that the maintenance man would still be able to use his key to open the remaining part of the door.     

Three steel lockers lined one wall and each had a huge padlock on it.  Just for fun, I crushed each padlock and let it fall to the ground.  I imagined the big sweaty mustached maintenance man named Bud whipping out his cock for a quick wank when he noticed the locks had finger indentions all over them.  Even though the locks had been pulled off, I brought a chair to stand on at each of the steel doors, poked my fingers easily into where the top met the frame and pulled the doors down like I was peeling off the plastic lid of some container.  I was just feeling super cocky and wanted Bud to be hard all day imagining the hulking monster that did all this damage.  Hell, he’d probably think it was Jamal – and that made me even more horny.  I looked inside the lockers and fished out a long thick wrench – sensing it was big enough for the task I had planned.  I noticed Bud had a bowling ball in the bottom of one of the lockers.  It had a chain cemented to it and I recognized it from one of the fraternities on campus.  It was used on pledges sometimes.  I had seen a poor freshman having to carry it around for a few days at the beginning of the year – chained to his ankle.  I’m sure Bud let them hide it in here, since that kind of hazing was against school rules.  No one deserved to be embarrassed like that poor guy who just wanted to fit in so bad that he’d do whatever his pledge leader told him to do.  I decided I’d help future pledges out.  I put down the wrench, grabbed the ball, and moved over to stand above Bud’s desk.  I first easily pulled the chain from its cement mooring and dropped it on the desk.  I then put the ball between my tiny palms.  I squeezed, but only slightly.  The big black thing immediately cracked all over and then fell – mid-sized and tiny fragments covering the top of the desk.  How easy it was to crush a bowling ball.  Damn, I felt jacked now.  I then ripped the chain into small bits.  When I was finished, I grabbed the wrench and went back to Jamal’s room.

The big muscled monster was snoring away – still out like a light from how I had milked his cock harder than he ever thought was possible.  He was smiling, so I knew he was dreaming about my strength.  I climbed on top of his huge body – still marveling at how hard and big all of his muscles were beneath me.  I slid down to straddle his legs and then lifted his coconut-sized balls and still hard, thick man-meat.  I placed the wrench beneath and for a second doubted whether the length would, indeed, meet the requirements, but then I saw that everything was fine since I knew metal would stretch a little, too.  I took both ends of the wrench and pulled – elongating the tool as I bent it upward, basically wrapping it around the base of Jamal’s dark, hairy balls and cock.  I easily twisted the ends together and then smoothed the small knot on the end by pressing in with my fingers.  I didn’t want to cause the big guy any discomfort.  I sat back and looked at the big wrench which was now a giant cock-ring around the base of my giant lover’s humongous rod – almost hidden in the thick man fur.  I praised my own work and thought I might could get a side gig as a jeweler – demolishing tools and other bits of metal around cocks, wrists, ankles, necks, and fingers.  My handiwork had made Jamal’s cock shoot upward and his balls were bunched together like a hairy bouquet.  I imagined my big man walking around campus the coming week perpetually hard and an unwilling porno movie with the outline of his fire-hydrant cock pushing against any pants he wore.  I knew he would love not only the feeling of metal manipulated by my hands around his cock, but also pulling out his pants every now and then and staring at the job he knew I had accomplished with little effort.  I knew, right then, I could be rewarded by having his big weapon discharging majorly with just a few good strong yanks from my small hand, but I figured it was best to let him get some rest so we could have more fun later.

At that moment, some loud thumping bass pounded from the room next door.  Clearly, Jamal’s teammate – Jared – was awake and getting ready for class.  That’s when I knew it was time for the second part of my plan to solidify my relationship with Jamal – the first having been to pledge my love by making him a cock-ring, stretched and bent with my own hands.  Who needed a blacksmith when you were super strong?  The second phase of my plan involved new living digs for my lover and me.  We didn’t need to move, we just needed to make the present living conditions a little, how should I put it, supersized.  I climbed down off the mountains of muscle and walked over to the wall between Jamal and Jared’s room.  The floor vibrated from the extremely loud and horrific noise from next door.  I pulled my hand back and punched – not hard and not intending to do a ton of damage, but I knew I would make a hole big enough to freak the fuck out of Jared.  Concrete busted into the next room, flying across the floor in huge demolished chunks.  Jared was standing there in just his briefs – tight and white – and it was clear he had been doing curls with some heavy weighted dumbbells.  The hole I created was only about as big as a golf cart - but the sound, the visual effect of my fist being where the wall used to be, and the fact that dust was floating everywhere around the rubble was enough to cause Jared to look at me wide-eyed and clearly shocked to hell.  I stepped into his room, grabbed his bog Bose speaker that was still blaring music and squeezed the shit out of it.  Its mechanical insides oozed out and the music immediately stopped.  The speaker looked like a tank had run over it. 

“Can’t have you waking up my lover, Jamal,” I said smiling – noting that Jared was too shocked to hear my words.

“What the fuck, you stupid little shit.  I’m going to kill you!” Jared screamed and went into action.

Oddly enough, me punching through the wall did not send off any warning bells to the not-so-bright jock.  He was more upset by the fact that I had crushed his precious speaker and caused his graphic rap song to end.  He did, in fact, want to kill me, I believe.  With no concern for my safety at all, he swung one of the giant dumbbells into the air and sent it flying toward my head.  It’s one thing to duck when something huge is flying at you – and that’s what dumb Jared thought I would do – but it is something totally awesome and different to just stand there and wait for the said object to hit you.  Jared watched me stand there – motionless – and for a brief moment I saw saddened shock on his face as he realized that he had, indeed, sent me to my death, because this giant dumbbell was going to split my head open.  Imagine his surprise when the thing bounced off of my face like a basketball hitting a backboard.  The huge weight was stopped in its forceful trajectory and then sent backwards – without even leaving a dent mark on my nose or forehead.  The heavy thing clanged to the floor at Jared’s feet – having traveled back the same distance.  The big oaf looked down at the weight, then up at my smiling face, and then back down to the dumbbell – finally noticing that it was the metal of the weight that was dented instead of my face.  The confusion . . . the shock . . . the immediate pure hatred on the poor guy’s face was priceless.  He didn’t care that I had squeezed a speaker into nothingness, repelled a heavy object without even moving, or that I had punched through a solid cement wall.  He just wanted to hurt me. 

“You messed up my dumbbell, you pipsqueak asshole.  I’m so going to fuck you up!” he yelled as he ran towards me with the second dumbbell in both hands above his head. 

When he brought the flat end of the weight down on the top of my head I think he thought he’d send me shooting through the floor to the room below him – like a messed-up whack-a-mole game.  He was going to whack the hell out of the dweeb in his room and that would be the end of that.  His brain simply forgot everything I had done up to that point.  I was just a little pest that needed to be exterminated.  I can’t imagine the painful stab that shot through his hands and arms as heavy metal met something more powerful, more unmoving, and much more solid.  My hair pressed in, but that was all.  My super strong skull resisted and bounced the slamming weight away like a trampoline propels a small child.  The dumbbell and Jared’s hands went flying back up over his head and he fell backwards on his ass – the weight flying into a built-in shelving unit behind him.  It took all five book-covered shelves down as it fell to the floor.  I took advantage of the moment and walked over to Jared’s big body on the floor.  I put my right foot on his chest and pushed his back down to the floor.  After a brief moment to register all that had happened, the jock tried to lift his body and found that he couldn’t budge.  He doubled his effort, trying to push his torso up with his muscular arms, but he was not going anywhere.  He grabbed my foot and tried to move it – but it was staying in place, too.

“Wait for it, Jared, wait for it.  Oh!  The little guy is super strong!  Duh!  What was your first clue, big man, me punching through the wall?  How else do you think that big hole got there?  Go on, try to move my little toe.  Go ahead.  Try harder.  It’s not moving, Jared.  Your big muscles can’t even move my smallest toe.  Yep, I can see that the elevator is slowly making it to the top floor.  Don’t try to put logic to the situation, big guy, you’ll only strain yourself.  It doesn’t make sense that the ‘little shit’ could be able to hold you down so easily.  I’m just a freak of nature, man – but a fucking strong freak of nature.  So, here’s the deal, dude.  I live on the floor below, just under your friend Jamal.  Well, I lived there until today.  That’s now going to be your room.  I’m moving in with big Jamal and we’re going to need a suite – what, with his size and my super strength.  So, I’m going to rip out and crush the rest of that concrete wall between your room and his and then we’ll have all the space we need.  Oh wait, this is where I need to do something to help you agree to my plan, whether you want to or not.”

I bent down and grabbed the dumbbell he had used as a weapon.  There was a slightly flattened side where it had met my head.  I purposefully picked it up with just my forefinger – making sure Jared saw.  I was impressed – this time the still-stunned jock gasped at my finger’s strength.  I think that was mainly because he had been using his whole huge muscular arm to lift the same thing and it had been hard.  I curled my finger up and down a few times, easily.   I could tell he was still trying to figure out – logically – what was going on.  That’s when I held the dumbbell in my left hand and pummeled the flat end with the fist of my right.  I put enough strength into the punch to send my little knuckles deeply in the thick steel of the weight – pushing out the sides like I was hitting a mound of dough.  This is what Jared had thought would happen to my face and to my head, but – instead – the little shit’s fist was rearranging metal with what looked like just the force someone might use to push open a door.  Jared’s mouth dropped open.  The big boy was catching on.

“Man, Jared, they must not make dumbbells like they used to.  Is it normal for steel to give way like this?” I asked, punching again and totally demolishing one end of the thing.  “Or could it be just because I’m Mighty Mouse and terribly strong.  So, listen, as I turn the dumbbell around and start destroying the other side, let me check and see if there are any questions.  No?  Good boy.  So, it doesn’t look like you’ve got that much to move, Jared.  I’m thinking you could be out by the afternoon, don’t you?  Wow, this dumbbell is just a piece of crap now.  Let me wad it up for you.”

I crushed the demolished weight in my hands – making it nothing but a small clump of metal.  I then slid it into Jared’s underwear, making sure the warm steel smacked up against his balls.  I wanted him to feel how solid it was.  I then removed my food and grabbed the big jock at his hips.  When I picked him up like I might a stuffed teddy bear, his underwear poked out because of his hard-on and the clump of metal fell to the floor with a thud.  We both looked down at his tented shorts – not poking out as far as I might have wished.  Apparently, Jared was not blessed down below like his mate, Jamal.  I could sense he was embarrassed by his lack of meat.  I looked up at him and smiled. 

“You’ll never hear me put anyone down for how small they are, Jared.  I mean, look at me.  What right do I have to make fun of anyone’s size?  But remember, sometimes small things are really, really powerful.  Right?”

“Um . . . right,” he replied, shyly. 

“You trying to take my man, Jared,” came a voice from the hole in the wall and Jared and I watched huge Jamal contort his monstrous body to fit through the opening. 

“No . . . no way, man,” Jared said, quickly – clearly afraid of what Jamal might do to him and then he quickly added, “I . . . uh, like girls.”

“That’s not what your little penis says,” Jamal said as we all looked down at Jared’s crotch – still tented hard.

“He . . . he picked me up like I was nothing . . . and he punched metal like it was paper.  Then he squished it in his hands like it was . . . I don’t know,” Jared shot out quickly.

“Let’s not forget that I punched through your wall, too,” I said.

“Yeah, he punched through my wall . . . with his little itty-bitty hand,” added Jared.

“When I woke up I saw the hole and I immediately knew Mighty Mouse had been playing,” Jamal said, looking at me with great admiration in his eyes.  “He’s got power you wouldn’t believe, Jared.”

“I was just convincing Jared, here, that he’d love to live in my room.  That way, we could knock down this wall and make a giant suite for my giant man,” I said, teetering toward an area that Jamal might feel uncomfortable in.

“That’s mighty nice of you, Jared.  I’d like to have a little more room,” Jamal answered, and he and I suddenly realized Jared was gawking at something, silently, with wide eyes.

I followed his gaze to Jamal’s mighty crane-like cock – sticking out into the air supported by two large tensed balls.  Jared was staring at the handmade cock-ring that encircled Jamal’s enormous rod and gonads.  I saw no lust in Jared’s eyes – confirming his straightness – but I did see a deep fascination with the wrench twisted around my man’s hugeness and the fact that Jared felt very inadequate with Jamal’s giant cock so visible.  It was clear he had seen it before, but probably not standing at attention like it did, now.  I, myself, stared at the man’s colossal member and was, again, reminded of how much I lusted for the huge behemoth and his tool.  That giant thing had been inside me and I had squeezed it so hard that Jamal had emptied his entire reservoir of man-honey into me.  I knew Jamal remembered and longed for my ass.  He was the obedient top I wanted him to be.  No one had ever made him feel the way I did. 

“Admiring my cock-ring, huh, Jared?  Hand twisted by Mighty Mouse, here.  You want him to make one for you?” asked Jamal.

“No way!  It looks painful,” Jared shot back.

“A little, but, then again, a little pain is good, no?” asked Jamal.

“Not in that area, it isn’t,” Jared answered.

“What’s that clump of metal at your feet, Jared?” Jamal asked, looking down.

“It used to be a dumbbell,” the other jock said, looking at me.  “But he smashed it with his hands.”

“I see Mighty Mouse has been showing off,” Jamal said, looking at me accusingly.  “Little guy, I should tell you that Jared, here, really has very strong and sensitive nipples.  He’s always squeezing them, himself, saying how he wishes someone could be really rough with him.  I think someone that can smash steel dumbbells into pancakes might be able to bring him some satisfaction.”

Jared let out a whimper of joy and I immediately knew he loved the offer Jamal was making.  I imagined standing on a chair or Jared’s bed and easily lifting the guy into the air by just latching my powerful hands onto his dark areolas and nipples to pull him up, but then I realized we didn’t have to make it such a production to please him.  And we were taking over his room, so I thought he deserved to be pleased.  As I stepped closer to the waiting jock, I picked up a big chunk of concrete from the destroyed wall and as I talked I broke off hand sized bits, closed my fingers around them, and squeezed.  When I opened my fist a few seconds later the only thing on my palm was a little clump of sand, which I let fall to the floor.  Then I easily broke off another piece and repeated the action.  Jared watched my hand closely – amazed by what I was doing, and how easy it was. 

“How about it, big guy,” I asked, “You wanna get off?”

“How can you do that?” he asked, as I crushed the last piece of concrete in my hand.

“I just squeeze,” I replied, and that made him moan.  “So, wanna have a powerful orgasm?”

“Yes . .  . sir,” he replied softly and then added, “I guess I might be a little gay,” which surprised both Jamal and myself. 

“I don’t think so, dude,” I answered, but he quickly responded.

“But I always find myself staring at Jamal’s dick!”

“Everybody stares at Jamal’s dick, man.  Look at that thing, it’s humongous and intimidating as fuck.  Hell, how could you not stare at it.  Most people probably run from it.  No, Jared, trust me you’re not gay – you’re just impressed by size and power.  And that’s cool, man.  Jamal has the size and I have the power.  Let’s get you off, friend.”

I reached up with my small delicate fingers and flicked his big jutting nipples.  Immediately, his stomach vacuumed in and he moaned out loud.  I had sent a pleasure shockwave through his body.  I let it recover, but only slightly, and then I thumped them again – this time a little harder.  The man almost buckled at the knees and went to the floor from the jolt of ecstasy that shot through him.  It was like I had some kind of electrical prodder and I was jabbing his body with a bolt of juice.  I could tell Jared loved it.  His smaller-than-I-had-expected penis twitched wildly in his underwear.  I licked my forefingers and thumbs and then teasingly pinched at his now hard nubs.  Jared moaned and then flexed his big arms – as I continued.  He had some impressive peaks, but they were nothing compared to my man, Jamal.  Still, the fact that his response to being pleased was flexing, kind of turned me on.  He gritted his teeth each time I tweaked his man-tits.  I then clamped down on them non-stop, no more teasing.  At first, I just barely squeezed – to let him get used to my power.  Then, however, I started to tighten my finger’s grip and the guy started breathing heavy like a gorilla in heat.  He still flexed his arms and his entire upper body was turning red from the pain and pleasure.  His cock was now clearly leaking, because there was a nice ‘thank you’ wet spot on the front of the bulge.  I smashed down harder - actually harder than I’d ever been able to squeeze some guy’s nips.  This dude clearly loved the abuse.  I realized he could take more so I moved into borderline super strength, knowing I could have crushed lots of supposedly unbreakable things with the force I was using.  And still, Jared huffed and puffed and flexed.  And he turned an even darker shade of red.  Suddenly, he let out a deep yell as his cock said thank you to my strong fingers and he dumped what seemed like a full bucket of cum into his underwear.  He finally had to drop his arms and just let his body flail around during the ejaculation.  Finally, the motion slowed down, and big Jared simply smiled gratefully to me, scuttled over to his bed like a fragile old man, and then fell over onto the mattress to dream about my strength. 

“Damn,” I said, turning to Jamal, “his nipples took more abuse from my hands than solid rock can.  You weren’t kidding.  Those things are powerful.”

“I’d say the big guy is happy,” Jamal answered.  “Just look at that smile on his face.  I’ve got some boxes.  Let’s pack up all of his stuff while he’s out and you can carry it down to his room.”

“Wait,” I said, “why do I have to carry it down?”

“The strongest always has to do the lifting, dude.  I’m the weak one here,” the huge, muscled Jamal shot back.  “When you’re done I want to watch you tear down the rest of this wall.  We’ll need some sacks for all the sand you’re going to make.  And, later on, I need that super strong ass of yours to milk my giant rod, again.  Like Jared, I’ve never known such powerful pleasure.” 

• Like 9

Another awesome story, really liked what the Mighty Mouse did this chapter, showing off more of his insane power against Jamal's friend and teammate Jared. Loved what he did to the dumbbell, such power, destroying the huge weight with no effort at all! Still looking forward to seeing the true extents of his strength. 

• Like 3