londonboy

no sex The Adventures of a Mighty Mouse - Parts 1 - 3

Another insanely awesome chapter, I loved that you did a little background on how he got so strong, just waking up one day with enough power to punch a hole through concrete and getting stronger every day since, and now? Well, according to him, he could defeat 300 guys the size of the guys in the weightroom put together, something I would mind seeing put into practice, like a tug of war, 300 guys against just him, maybe it's so easy for him he doesn't even need to use 2 hands! Maybe not even all his fingers on one hand even! I look forward to more!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is such a fantastic story! Is it going to be continued? I'm checking pack every day to see what's going to happen next.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, xmrr20a said:

This is such a fantastic story! Is it going to be continued? I'm checking pack every day to see what's going to happen next.

Yes.  I hope to post a new chapter soon.  Thanks for reading it.  

• Thanks 1

No Dude! Thanks for writing it. I'm in your debt big time for all the great work you put out there for our enjoyment. Seriously - thank you for all of it!

• Like 2