Gramps Powered - Parts 1 - Finale

londonboy

Part Seven - Finale

“Look at that artwork, boy,” Mr. Dennis said, as he surveyed all the multiple cracks of varying sizes throughout the room.  “My powerful punch sent cracks to every room in this house – both the floors and walls.  I bet an even stronger tap could bring this whole place tumbling down.  Now, that would be hot to see.  I’m a one-man wrecking crew, Thomas.  I’ve always wanted to redo this place.  I could make the doors taller and wider – and make the rooms a helluva lot bigger to accommodate my new body.  Your super powerful silver-haired muscle gramps needs a house befitting of his monstrous muscles, don’t you think?”

“Yes sir,” I replied, weakly – still recovering from watching him put his giant fist into the concrete floor as if he had been punching through paper.  “You make me think of the gods on Mount Olympus, Mr. Dennis.”

“What?  That weak old wimpy Zeus doesn’t come close to competing with your massive man, boy.  Even his powerful lightning bolts would bounce off this body like little gnats.  I could probably toss the mountain and all the gods on it into space with one arm, boy.  You’re going to have to start dreaming much bigger and much stronger than just a Greek god, son.  Talking like this makes me leak pre-cum, Thomas.  Look at that thick gob of super-spunk.  I bet there’s enough swimmers in that big old drop to impregnate an entire country.  Gotta fuck the wall, son.  Sorry to interrupt our conversation, but when a man needs to pound, he’s just gotta pound.”

Mr. Dennis walked over to the wall of the great room attached to the kitchen.  It was the thick wall already peppered with holes even with my shoulders, where he hand pounded freely before.  Watching the man reach down and force his sky-stretched thick log to stick out straight was almost too much for me to handle by itself.  And then, when he pressed the fist-sized head of his cock against the wall, I moaned out loud.  Plaster, concrete, and no telling what else was simply pushed away as his dick head plowed into the solid wall.  I thought of a superfast train pummeling through a tunnel – but actually, his cock was making its own tunnel.  The man grunted and it sounded like the foghorn of an ocean liner.  The long, thick cock slammed into the wall like it was simply sliding into whipped cream.  The entire frame of the house seemed to loudly creak and rock back and forth as his giant rod ripped into what was clearly a foundation wall of the house.  The entire wall pulled slightly from the ceiling as Mr. Dennis shoved powerfully against it.  And then the wall screamed as Mr. Dennis colossal tool started moving up – taking the entire house with it.  The whole foundation of the place was being ripped from the floor.  Finally, the wall gave up and the cock simply ripped upward through concrete, wood, plaster, and pipes as the house went back down to rest in its original place. 

“Fucking just lifted a three-story house with just my cock, son.  Never dreamed of that when you were making your daddy juice, did you, Thomas?”

“No sir,” I replied, but my voice was shaky and soft because I was so astounded by what the man had just done. 

“I’m going to take out chunks of three walls when I blast a load this time, little man.  I can feel it.  You’ve turned me on so much and fed me so well, that I’m going to ejaculate like cannonballs being shot through plywood.  Fucking hell, I might take out entire walls, son.  This daddy feels so jacked he could probably move a continent.  Yeah, how about I make a new super country called Dennisland.  Yeah, that would be cool.  Right now, however, I just gotta get off or I’m going to bring down this big house with just one jerk of my dick.  Here . . . it . . . uh . . . comes . . . Thomas . . . cover your ears . . . arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!”

A hundred sticks of dynamite would have been softer and a lot less destructive.  Mr. Dennis’ crotch slammed into the wall as he orgasmed.  A huge chunk of the wall was pushed into the other room – creating a big hole just before the massive loaded cannon released its missile like volleys of cum.  I could see his thick powerful semen detonate into the wall across the guest bedroom – knocking a huge gaping opening there and then repeating the same destruction in three other walls as his spunk traveled back through the house.  Wardrobes, shelving units, and much more were obliterated by the blast from his super-strong, huge, grampa cock.  You would have thought a fireplug had been untapped by the amount of juice spewing into the other rooms.  Finally, I could uncover my ears because I could hear that Mr. Dennis had stopped screaming and the explosions had ceased.

“Sweet mother, that was a tsunami, Thomas.  Your gramps-daddy just tore out half of the house with his orgasm.  If you had been riding my cock I would have sent you into orbit.  I’m going to have to learn to control my powerful tool if I’m planning on ever pounding you.  I wouldn’t want you to look like the splintered remains of my grandmother’s solid oak armoire.  It took four men to carry that thing into the house.  I demolished it with one mega-blast from my super tool.  I’m gonna have to start plowing solid rock on the side of mountains.  It will be one good way to make caves.  Who knows, we might have a new career in mining.  You okay, there, little fella?  You’re as white as a ghost.”

“You’re not human!” I replied, amazed at my own exclamation.

“Well, Thomas, I am flesh and blood.  Although, my flesh is super hard - much stronger than any armor - and my blood is probably beyond the boiling point.  I still have feelings, dude.  Anyway, this is what you wanted, right.  Okay, so I’m about a hundredfold more powerful than you ever dreamed your super gramps would be and I’m certainly a helluva lot bigger – but that doesn’t change the fact that you created me.  You made me in the image of your dream senior lover.  I just kind of got enhanced a little along the way.”

“A little!”

“Okay, maybe a lot.  But you love me this way.  I can tell by the way that your cock hasn’t subsided since you got here.  It’s just going to take you a while to get used to everything I’m capable of, that’s all.  Hell, I’m not used to the destruction I can cause – so how would I expect you to be.  Don’t you just want to sit back, though, and enjoy the muscle ride, Thomas.  Wasn’t it always your dream to have some senior muscle daddy telling you what to do and taking care of your every desire.  Well, look no more, my little friend.  Mr. Dennis is all those dreams times a thousand.  My cum, alone, can bring down a house.  Just imagine the real power in these arms and legs, boy.  You want to jump to some far away city for dinner?  I’m pretty sure I can do it.  Want to move some building that’s blocking your view?  Just ask and it shall be done.  Want me to intimidate the crap out of some guy – or better, yet - some gang?   Well, the pleasure would be all mine.  Just name what you want, Thomas, and your newly enhanced Mr. Denis will make you spew in pleasure as he gets you whatever it is.  You’re going to be around powerful muscles for the rest of your life, man.  You’re going to get to feel my hardness whenever it pleases you . . . and whenever it pleases me, too.  Talk about a match made in muscle heaven, boy – you and I are never going to tire of seeing what this silver-furred body of mine can do.  How does that sound, boy?”

“Almost too good to be true, sir,” I replied. 

“That’s the way I want to keep you, Thomas – always amazed and just a little bit frightened.  I’m like having an atomic bomb as your friend, dude.  Incredible power just waiting to be unleashed.  Let’s get you some much-needed sleep, my worn-out little lover, but tomorrow we start ‘Operation See What Mr. Dennis Can Do.’  You’re going to love me testing my limits.  Almost as much as I’m going to love it.  Come, let this big man carry you to bed so you can dream some muscle dreams wrapped up in his huge, powerful arms.”

I walked into his outstretched humongous biceps and into my muscled destiny.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 2