Gramps Powered - Parts 1 - Finale

londonboy

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you as always Londonboy, your effort is truly appreciated. As one of the greats, you always deliver :)

Could you let us know if this story has ended, or if you may some day continue it?

56 minutes ago, SupermanFan said:

Thank you as always Londonboy, your effort is truly appreciated. As one of the greats, you always deliver :)

Could you let us know if this story has ended, or if you may some day continue it?

It will be continued.

• Like 2

Awesome most recent chapter! I can't wait to read further adventures of our couple. Could there be further growth for Mr. Dennis? I know it's not your usual style, but will the scientist (having a brain lapse) have to grow a little (certainly not as big as his muscle daddy) in order to make sex more feasible? Will we see incredible feats of strength? At least that one I feel pretty confident about, and I can't wait.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Part Six

“Time for you to make your muscle gramps some food, little Thomas.  It takes a lot of protein and carbs to fuel this big body, so you’re going to be cooking a lot.  Let’s head to the kitchen.”

I was just a small stuffed teddy bear tucked under the enormous arm of the nude senior giant who held me so easily.  One squeeze and he could have snapped me in two – the hardness of his biceps making that fact perfectly clear.  He walked kind of like a stiff-legged robot and I realized it was partially because he was still getting used to his new size, but it was mostly because his giant thighs bulged out so much that he had to waddle with his legs far apart.  I knew my weight was like an afterthought to the big man.  My body barely registered to the massive gun holding me.  His arm was actually much thicker and wider than my entire upper torso.  His biceps covered me like a bulky, hard, warm blanket.  I gasped when I saw the entranceway to his kitchen and family room in the back of the house.  The top of the doorframe and a huge part of the wall above it had been blown away by something more powerful than a sledgehammer.  Mr. Dennis obviously knew what I was looking at.

“Yeah, Thomas, I kind of forgot how fucking huge I am now and busted out the door frame as I came quickly to answer the doorbell earlier.  I thought it might be you.  You should have seen the ghost-white faces of two Mormon missionaries when I opened the front door.  They turned and ran like a bat out of hell.  I bet they’ve made it to Salt Lake City by now.  The funny thing is that I didn’t even feel the wall and the frame being destroyed.  I just noticed the dust and the pieces of concrete falling to the floor.”

I glanced down and saw that chunks of wood and cement were scattered across the floor of the foyer.  I then looked back up at the doorway and saw that there were two big holes on either side the exact size and shape of Mr. Dennis’ now huge shoulders.  I was surprised the roof hadn’t caved in.  Suddenly, I was even more fully aware of how freakishly wide the elder man had become.  The big man turned his body and bent down a little to fit both of us through the destroyed doorway.  He had clearly learned his lesson.  Glancing around the great room and kitchen and noticing that all four other entranceways into this part of the house had been destroyed in the same manner made me realize it had taken a lot of mistakes for the older man to learn how to enter a room.  It then dawned on me that he only bent down and turned because I was in his arm.  He was just basically walking through frames and walls because he could . . . and he didn’t even notice, anyway.  The rest of the room looked like a hurricane had come through.  I gasped again.

“Sorry about the mess, Thomas.  I just haven’t gotten used to how fucking strong I am.  After smashing the fridge just by leaning my palm against it, I kind of sent the huge island out through the back wall by shoving it – lightly.  I just wanted to see if I could move it.  I didn’t know I’d send it rocketing out into the pool, taking out a wall at the same time.  Pipes were ripped apart and water was going everywhere.  I just tied them in knots and that stopped the fountains.  I then wanted to see if I could crush my big leather lazy-boy chair into nothing and . . . well, that’s it in the corner – now just a pile of metal, wood, and leather.  The big oak kitchen table made a nice pile of twigs, don’t you think?  It was fun ripping it apart.  I made the four legs snap in two just by pressing on the top with a forefinger.”

“Mr. Dennis, what’s that big ball of metal in the middle of the room?”

“Oh that?  I went out to the garage and got almost every tool I own and kind of pressed them into one big blob.  It’s kind of a nice piece of art, don’t you think?  I tried to lie down on the sofa for a nap, but you can see that I now weigh a little too much for it.”

I looked in the direction of his gaze and saw that the oversized beige sofa was now like a flattened pancake.  My eyes moved to a series of holes in the wall over by the now compacted big screen television that hung from the wall by a bunch of wires.  There were water stains beneath each of the big holes in the wall and they were each about at my chest level.  At the exact moment I realized what had caused this destruction, Mr. Dennis realized what I was looking at. 

“I was so fucking horny after the change, Thomas.  You have no idea what it feels like to be as big as an elephant and need to get off.  I decided the safest thing to fuck was the concrete wall.  My cock plowed through easily, so I had to pound it over and over.  My cum shot through the entire wall to the other side.  You’ll have to see the damage it did in the guest room.  Your muscle daddy has a powerful bazooka, now.”

My head was spinning.  The serum I had created had proven to be much more powerful than I had calculated.  I quickly realized that the improved outcome probably had something to do with the chosen recipient.  Mr. Dennis was much more physically fit, gregarious, and dominant than I had planned on finding in my ideal elder man.  This had probably enhanced the potency of the serum ten-fold.  The behemoth that continued to hold me off the ground as if I were just a feather was beyond amazing.  I could smell the testosterone seeping out of every pore of his enormous body.  I could see that his muscles – although gorgeous beyond measure – were not just for show.  The power in his body matched the massiveness of his bulges.  I smiled as I watched Mr. Dennis survey the damage he had done to his house with pride and a sense of accomplishment.  I was beginning to realize that this man truly did love the change I had thrust upon him without his knowledge.  He truly was the ideal specimen for my serum – he had developed into something way beyond my wildest dreams.  Mr. Dennis turned and saw the love and adoration in my gaze.  This made him smile.

“I’m your Super Gramps, little man.  I’m fucking everything you’ve ever dreamed of.”

“You’re so much more, Mr. Dennis.”

“Damn right, boy.  You were thinking Lou Ferrigno, but you got fucking Goliath and Hercules rolled into one, didn’t you, son?  You were hoping you’d get someone with the strength of one of those strongman contestants, but you got a silver-haired Superman, instead.  I’ve got the strength of one hundred strongmen.  I pounded my car into a slab of rubble with my bare fist this afternoon, Thomas.  It was awesome.  I figured since I couldn’t fit in it anymore, I might as well have some fun.  You would have loved watching me, too.  I know I should have waited, but I needed to test this body, man.  I needed to see what these senior muscles could do.  I also figured I had a lifetime to show off for you.”

The magnificent man had tensed his muscles as he talked, without even realizing he was doing it.  Speaking about his own feats of strength had made him even more horny than he already was and that, in turn, had made him want to tighten his body.  He, just naturally, wanted his body to always be tight and bulging.  It was just his instinctive way of being now.  If you have it, you should flaunt it could have been his new motto.  The senior muscled god was very aware of his muscles, his strength, and his power over me.  He instantly realized, once I had entered the house, that I was now his adoring worshipper, his lovesick admirer, his devoted follower.  I realized it, as well.  It was something I knew would happen as soon as I gave the serum to someone.  I had never expected, however, that someone would be a person as incredible as Mr. Dennis.  I felt some slight discomfort – being squished by his tensed arm – but the joy of being held by this muscled senior was too overpowering for me to care about a little pain. 

“Alright, little man, your mighty gramps needs something to eat before he gets hangry and destroys something.  Let me pry off that demolished door of the fridge and see if you can salvage any food from in there.  I wanted to make another ball of iron with all of my pots and pans, but I knew we’d need those for cooking.  I could eat a fucking horse, Thomas.”

I kept glancing over at the holes in the wall – knowing that the big man’s penis had made them.  What power his cock had – to push through cement easily and then to blast it away with his powerful cum.  I was still trying to wrap my mind around that.  Mr. Dennis plopped me down in front of the destroyed appliance, which was basically smashed in like some warped accordion.  The big man reached over with one hand and dug his fingers into the compacted metal – between the top of the now thin body of the box and the caved-in door.  He then pried it off like it was just the lid of some Tupperware container.  Mr. Dennis ripped off a refrigerator door like it was nothing.  Then, without even realizing he was doing it, he folded the steel covering up until it was the size of a softball.  Metal gave into his powerful hands as if it were nothing more than paper.  I stared at the big man with a face full of shock and awe.

The big man tossed the destroyed blob of metal on the floor and it joined the other crushed items strewn throughout the room.

“I can see you’re pretty impressed by your muscle gramps’ power, huh, Thomas?  That’s nothing, son – crushing the metal door of a fridge.  This big man has a lot more power than that.  You didn’t think you’d get such a muscled monster old man, did not.”

“No sir.  You’re so much more than I ever dreamed of.”

“As it should be my little man, as it should be.  Now, how about some food for this growing gramps.”

It would have looked like I was making a meal for a group of twenty big men, if someone had walked in on me during my preparations.  Several huge steaks, enough vegetables to feed a platoon of soldiers, almost all the fruit Mr. Dennis had in the place.  During my work, the older man kept me entertained – and hard – by showing off his strength and muscles a much as he could.  If I had to get something from an out of reach cabinet, he would pick me up like I was nothing more than a twig, get down on the ground to have me stand on his back as he did a push up to raise my body, or he would simply have me point out what I needed – easily grabbing it because of his new height.  The big man couldn’t help himself sometimes and would grab something – like a huge cast iron skillet – and twist it into a piece of nothingness will little effort.  He just wanted to show off his new strength.  Soon, he was guzzling down two gallon jugs of milk and woofing down an insane amount of food, while I watched with a face that clearly showed my awe and amazement. 

“Your big man needs a lot of fuel, Thomas.  Remember that.  You’re going to have to keep me fed to keep me happy.  Food, sex, and muscle shows – that’s what this huge gramps is going to want all the time.  You created me, son – you’re gonna have to live with the consequences.  Come sit on my humongous thigh, boy.  I want to feel you close to me.  You can also play with all this massive, hard, older beef.  I know you want to.”

Thighs the size of giant kegs spread apart and it felt like I was walking into the Grand Canyon.  My ass was nowhere near the top of his gargantuan leg, so the big man had to reach down and lift me up like a child.  It felt like my butt was meeting the hard rock of a giant boulder when I sat on his muscled upper leg.  There was room left over for three more of me on his thigh.  An enormous wall of muscle shot up to my left – abs chiseled like rounded cinder blocks and pecs jutting out so much a family of six could have sought out protection from the sun underneath them.  Heat radiated from the giant man’s body as if he were some monstrous furnace heating an entire building.  His muscles were rock hard everywhere.  There wasn’t a vulnerable part to his entire frame.  My tiny hand didn’t come close to covering even a fraction of one of his magnificent hull-of-a-boat sized pecs.  Feeling mostly like solid marble and his heart pounding powerfully underneath made his chest seem like something inhuman – something from a different world.  This was so much more than I had ever fantasized about.  He was a Titan, a grandpa Hulk, a senior Thor, or something even more than all of those dreamy heroes – he was my own senior giant muscle daddy.  His cock hardened to its full crane-like, towering massiveness.  Since the man was fed, he was now ready for super-grandpa horniness.  Turned-on by his own muscles, but also by how he dwarfed his little boy-toy in every way.  Mr. Dennis needed to be the alpha for a while.  I didn’t mind at all.

“Holding your little body on my granite leg is turning me on, Thomas-my-boy.  You’re just so small and insignificant.  Like an ant I could easily smash.  Don’t worry, son, I would never hurt you – I just jump to near orgasm when I look at something as simple as how my wrist is five times thick as yours.  Just my wrist!  It’s like I’m a giant redwood and you’re just a little sprout pushing up through the ground.  You can feel the power surging through me, can’t you, boy?  It’s almost overwhelming.  It’s like every fiber of my body is screaming for some kind of strength feat – all the time.  If I’m not bending something, lifting something, or tearing something apart my body starts to almost ache with desire.  Having you near me calms my raging need for showing off, though, Thomas.  I get harder than ever just feeling your nothing weight on top of my leg or your puny punches against my daddy pecs.  I’m so fucking huge compared to you and that makes this super gramps want to shoot off like a ultra-charged rocket blasting into outer space.  You thought that serum of yours would give you a muscle daddy, but what you got instead was a super powered, unbelievably mountainous, monster of a senior man who’s able to do things your brain hasn’t even begun to compute.  Reach out and try to move that giant cock of mine.  See if your puny body can make it move . . . even a fraction of an inch.  It’s thicker and bigger than your arm, son.”

I reached out and placed my right palm against his colossal cock, immediately realizing I would need both hands to even attempt what he was suggesting.  I brought my other hand against the stone-like pillar of flesh in front of me.  I could feel the giant I-beam thick rod pulsing with power.  I didn’t hold back.  I used my full strength – simply because I knew the power of his penis before I even tested it.  It was more solid than concrete and my attempt to move it failed miserably.  I tried to push harder, but to no avail.  Mr. Dennis then willed his cock to bend in my direction, forcing my body to move back as if it were a bulldozer ramming against a small tree.  The senior man’s cock was way stronger than my entire body.  I kept pushing hard, just to soak in his power and my futile attempts to best him.  Mr. Dennis bellowed a loud burst of bear-growling laughter at the sight of his cock easily out muscling me.  I finally let my elbow bend and the cock whacked against my body hard – making a loud smack.  The big man had to bring his oversized hand up to my back to prevent me from falling off his leg.  I wrapped my arms around his throbbing, hard-as-steel cock and squeezed tightly.

“Whoa, Thomas.  Better not squeeze too tightly or you’re going to be covered from head to toe in warm, gooey, Mr. Dennis thick spunk.  We’ll have to hose you down with for an hour or so just to get you clean.  Your silver-haired Hercules pumps out enough cum to cover mountain peaks and its thicker than four quilts put together.  Alright, boy, quit rubbing your arms up and down my hardness.  I mean it.  You have no idea the kind of weapon of mass destruction you’re playing with.  I fucked a big oak tree in two out back this afternoon.  I couldn’t help myself.  I just needed to pound something sturdy and solid.  You should have seen how far chunks of bark shot out across the yard when I orgasmed.  I then ripped the big thing into small pieces for the fireplace this winter.  That’s enough, son.  Back away from the big cock or I’m going to flex it and send you flying.  You’re no match for that super daddy tool.”

Mr. Dennis was right.  I hand my arms tightly wrapped around his fireplug cock and, yet, when it twitched my body shook with it – as if I were just wet tissue stuck to it.  I bent down and kissed the big head of his cock – just to give the big man a thrill.  A gob of dense, white, he-man cum pulsed out from the slit and I slurped it up quickly.  It tasted of power, manliness, and salty goodness all at the same time.  I looked over at Mr. Dennis hand on the table, nearby, and his thumb was bending the top of a huge wrench back and forth as he held it in his grasp.  The sturdy tool gave way to his thumb’s power like a sheet of paper surrendering to a tornado.  The man’s thumb had more power than giant wrecking machines.   He was toying with the wrench without even realizing what he was doing.  His other massive hand was cupping the back of my head – I instantly noticed his paw could almost wrap around to my face – and then pulled me forward as he brought his upper body down so our lips could meet.  The man’s mouth radiated the same kind of power as his hand, his cock, and the rest of his body.  His tongue dominated me parting my lips, teeth, and clenched jaw as if it were child’s play.  Was there any part of his man that wasn’t super powerful?  I doubted it.  After a few seconds of sucking face – hard and powerfully – he pulled back.

“Kissing you makes me want to punch through something, boy.  I’ve got to power my fist through the side of a building, a metal plate, the front of an SUV, or something.  It’s just too much for me that I can’t pound your ass to hell and back, yet.  I haven’t learned how to control my giant rod.  I’d hate for you to end up like the oak tree out back.  What’s the pretty little boy want his muscle monster gramps to pummel?  Name it, Thomas.  I’ve got to show you what this powerful arm of mine can do.  Give your old Herc a challenge.”

“Bury your arm to the elbow in the cement floor, sir.”

“Fucking hell, son, you didn’t miss a beat, did you.  It’s like you’d been thinking about that for hours – just waiting for your old muscle man to ask the right question.  No telling what feats of power you’ve already dreamed up in that noggin of yours.  You’ve done gone and made my cock shoot harder than it already was with that challenge, boy.  Pounding a fist-sized hole in this floor is the perfect feat to calm me down from your kiss.  Of course, we both know it’s going to be as easy as pie for me, but that won’t make the thrill of the destruction any less, now will it.”

“No sir.”

“You’re fucking insatiable when it comes to muscle and strength, aren’t you, Thomas, my boy.  I might have met my match for loving power – but I’m the one with it, so that tips the scales in my favor, son.  You created this muscled Frankenstein, but I’m the one with all the size and strength.  I’m the one in charge, my little friend, simply because my biceps bigger than your head.  That doesn’t mean you don’t count, Thomas.  You’re the reason I’m this papa Hulk, and I’ll continue to make you happy for it.  Everything I do will be for you.  But don’t forget I’m in charge.  You’ll be a satisfied kept boy, I can promise you that.  Ask me to do something – especially with good manners – and I’ll do anything you ask.  But know that I’ll be making all the decisions from now on.  My size makes it so.  I’ll be the big man of the house and you’ll be the boy.  I’ll cuddle you so hard, son, you’ll think your being held by a machine that crushes cars.  I’m going to make that cock of yours spew so hard and so often you’ll be begging your old man to let you rest.  I’ll be a gentle dominant master unless you want me to be otherwise.  So, what’s the reason for me pounding the shit out of the floor, little one.  Make up a reason.”

“I tripped on it today and skinned my knee, sir.  You wanted to teach it a lesson.”

“Fucking hell, boy, you trying to get me to explode.  That’s the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard.  I’m going to punish the concrete for making my boy scrape his knee.  Even concrete needs to do what I say – that’s how it’s going to be from now on.  Let’s set you to the side, so you can watch, but not get hit by any flying debris.”

Again, I floated up into the air – easily lifted by the monstrous strong arms of Mr. Dennis.  It clearly didn’t even register to him that he was lifting a fully-grown man with such ease.  He merely did what he knew his body could do – like the way other people open doors, pick up a pencil, or push down a toaster lever.  Folding up steel, shoving a kitchen island through a wall, or hoisting men in the air was just something that came natural to the super-amped gramps.  I still marveled at his abilities and probably would forever.  This was what I had dreamed of for so many years – well a scaled down model of the colossal beast in front of me – but it was still so hard to digest it was all real.  I had created an elder, huge, insanely strong, cocky-as-hell senior daddy and I was ready and willing to offer him my total devotion, my love.  As if I would have had a choice even if I had felt differently.  Mr. Dennis could have demanded anything from me.  There was no stopping him, now.  I’m sure he had bullet immunity . . . hell, he probably had missile immunity.  Tanks wouldn’t be able to stop him and neither would armies of men.  It was clear the guy didn’t have visions of taking over the world, though.  He just wanted to conquer me, which he already had.  I had been enamored with the guy before the change.  I had even contemplated not going through with giving him the serum and just living with the nicely muscled daddy he had been before.  But now, actually living with him transformed into a super older human – well, that was just perfect.  He had set my body down on the table and then walked over to the middle of the concrete floor covered with high-end Spanish tile.  He knelt down on one knee, bent over a little, and placed a huge fist on the floor.  He then looked up at me and smiled.

“My boy has a front row seat to behold my power.  You ready, son?”

“Yes sir.  I’ve been ready for a long, long time.”

“We might lose some things on the shelves.  Such is the price we pay for showing off.  And now to show the floor it cannot hurt my boy and not be punished.”

When Mr. Dennis’ arm was raised the biceps bulged thicker and that was almost enough to send me to the point of no return.  His huge mound of muscle was simply too much to gaze upon without ejaculating.  I somehow held on and that’s when the real show took place.  With the kind of power that, until today, I would have never imagined could have existed in a human being, Mr. Dennis shot his fist downward.  A speeding bullet can leave a simple hole in a target, simply because of the force behind it.  An arrow can do the same thing to an apple.  The fist connecting with the floor was thrust so powerfully that it didn’t make a crater sized hole.  Mr. Dennis’ arm simply sank through thick tile and hard concrete up passed his elbow – a perfect hole the size of his big fist.  It wasn’t until cracks started spreading out from the opening across the floor that I realized the big man had opened his hand within the cement and was moving his fingers around.  A pattern of jagged lines spread out across the entire room – my senior muscle daddy making sure the floor knew who was boss.  It took the smell of cum for me to realize I had busted out a big wad as the enormous fist shoved through concrete so easily.  Destruction that came so easily to a big muscled arm was just too much for me to handle.  I felt lightheaded and dizzy as my cock continued to spew seeing Mr. Dennis remove his super powered hand from the floor and blow off dust and small chunks of cement that stuck to his fingers.  It was like he was blowing the barrel of a smoking gun.

“That floor won’t be bothering you again, son.  I can guarantee you that.  That big wet splotch at your crotch tells me you enjoyed my little display of power.  That’s a good boy.  Thanks for the compliment of exploding."

• Like 23