The 7 muscle bros... Fooling them PT3

ZFerrari

There we were, sweating our asses off with Dominics veiny forearm on both our shoulders. "C'mon you can't leave so soon. The best part isnt even here yet." While he says that, I signaled Jacqui to look down at his pants to see of his dick is growing. She can see his dick print running down his leg. He's horny but he is clearly holding back. 

"Ay bruh, what you doing here?" I say with a concerned face. You dont like cars like i do.

"I just thought if you could enter your car, i could enter my car in this car show😊" Dominics face is jolly, but i can tell he plottin. 

"Nigga your car isnt anything special😑" Jacqui says this is with a straight face, and it's so perfect that i couldnt help but snicker.

"Whatever. But anyway have you been to the V8 stars section? The Dodge Challenger Demon looking rather fine today"

"We can't" i say calmly. "There's something back at the house we got to take care of"

"Like what?" Good question

"Look bruh, we gotta bounce" 

"But hold on there's one thing I gotta show you" 

I look at Jacqui who then look down at dominics pants, who still has a dick print but slightly bigger and more veins. This isnt good.

We go to the back corner where Italian designs are and see a 2006 lamborghini Gallardo in orange and my heart dropped. Lamborghini is my favorite Manufacturer of all times and the Gallardo is my favorite. It even has the orange. 5.0L V10 aint got shit on the V8.

I start fangirling in front of a bunch of people, while Jacqui tries to calm me down.

After my mental "breakdown" I start asking who's car that is so I could have a picture to post on Instagram. Cade being the little devil he is, He says "I know who it is, but its a surprise. Ungh..."

Hol up, now i aint gonna act like I ain't just hear you moan. 

"Wait what you say?" I say in a concerning voice

"I said it's a surprise. Unnggh."

See he did it again. I signal Jacqui to check on his dick, but he's been bigger without us knowing. Italian designs are in a big tentand everybody left to go look at something else. While me and Jacqui were distracted by the Gallardo, all you hear is "Now!!" And the tent entrance is completely shut. No way in or out, what kind of bitch ass design is that?

I see this and jacqui and I immediately starting sprinting for the entrance trying to get through but to no avail. And I left my pocket knife in my car,😰

Dominics sees this and says, "No no no, you can't leave yet! We waited so long for this!" 

"Wait we?" I say confusingly

"Who the fuck is we?!" Jacqui screams.

"He means us" a voice says. Except this voice was threatening and evil, but sounded familiar. 

And out of nowhere, Elliot comes down with nothing but his boxers and vans on, in a super saiyan pose with his dick out through the fly. And one by one, everybody else came out. Luis, Reece, Chase, etc. They all had no shirts on, dick through the fly of the boxers in a super saiyan pose, (You know the pose when they power up). Their muscles have been increased quite a bit with veins running through the biceps to the chest and even their abs. Their dicks has to be at least 20 inches long, and 7 of them staring at us with their evil grin and veiny dicks leaking pre. 

This doesn't look too good...

• Upvote 1

This story and its chapters are all over the place. Might want to do some proper introduction so we know a bit more about the characters and what's going on.

• Upvote 1