ThInk It: A Writer's Tool - Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Chapter Six (15-12-19)

22 hours ago, Ienjoisk8ing said:

he was using to catfish... his profile stated "real profile"

That's a valid point. I guess I meant more in the sense of using that photo and profile stats to try and engage people romantically, which he may or may not have done. I have no idea. But yes, there's still a level of dishonesty there. I think what shadownexus and I are saying is that if he didn't screw with us too bad on a personal level, we're willing to forgive and forget in order to have him back.

Obviously, if you or someone else was victimized by him (I consider romantic catfishing predatory behavior), then you would rightfully have a different opinion. If he was really messing with people in that way, then I would rethink my position as well, but so far, no one has indicated as such.

I didn't know Quinn/Ncgazza on a personal basis, so I can't really comment about what he may or may not have said to people in PMs. But, this entire site is for individuals to indulge in their fantasies and festishes. I'm not excusing any behaviour if people feel that Quinn/Ncgazza has genuinely hurt them or put them in some sort of danger, instability or insecurity, but I can sympathise with Quinn/Ncgazza... it's easy to over egg the pudding of your fantasy or online persona.

If this boils down to what I think it might, a guy pretending to be what he desires to be and getting a little too caught up in it - I can understand why people might be a little pissed off or disappointed, but did these actions genuinely cause anyone any harm?

As I say, I don't know the ins and outs of the conversations, and it's not for me to pry, but I'd hope that as a community we'd be able to look past this and welcome Quinn/Ncgazza back if he chose to return. I mean, if you only knew the crazy shit I'm into....

• Like 4

thank for the creative muscle story. this is blow my mind. lol

and i think the protagonist got his desire, so this maybe the way he ending ;(

next thing if u want to continued, villain create another god and protagonist create his power with his mind. and fight like some rpg game. but with muscle :)

the protagonist didn't use any power. he's only use crave desire from his mind. if he can desire the mind and wish any power when he want. that's look great. :D

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...