ThInk It: A Writer's Tool - Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Chapter Six (15-12-19)

17 hours ago, hunklover said:

Just thought I'd echo what the others have said; I'm a huge fan of Ncgazza's writing. He's extremely creative and obviously talented and I would love for him to return, but more than that I just hope he's okay and happy.

Agreed!

The main thing is he's alright.

We're discussing working on a project together before he left. Hope I can get back in contact with him so we can work on it.

I really do miss talking with him and bouncing around ideas.

13 hours ago, shadownexus said:

Agreed!

The main thing is he's alright.

We're discussing working on a project together before he left. Hope I can get back in contact with him so we can work on it.

I really do miss talking with him and bouncing around ideas.

What was The potential project!?

14 hours ago, Wanagetbig said:

What was The potential project!?

It's still a secret until I hear otherwise from Quinn I'm afraid, but it'll be BIG!

Just hope I hear back from him 😕

was not going to say anything , but now that someone else has, might as well put a bit into this discussion....

me and him were talking quite a lot... working on ideas (that's why he wrote the continuation of a story he hadn't wrote as anything for and didnt plan on) and were even chatting a lot about life... He was a VERY believable person, was even making me show a lot of sympathy for him as he told me he was having body modification surgeries and was in pain and stuff... I even showed him some pretty vulnerable pics of my own that I typically dont hand out freely.... then one day he started sending me pics that I was like "huh... I've seen this before..." got nothing on google reverse... till I one day did... and then a few days later another I hot a hit on.. and a few days later another...

wasnt going to say anything to him, but finally I did... i just told him he didnt need to lie about who he was to impress anyone. hes a great writer, and hes still a good friend to me and just to be truthful and honest. After that all communication stopped... it was about 2 weeks later he deleted his account.

7 hours ago, Ienjoisk8ing said:

was not going to say anything , but now that someone else has, might as well put a bit into this discussion....

me and him were talking quite a lot... working on ideas (that's why he wrote the continuation of a story he hadn't wrote as anything for and didnt plan on) and were even chatting a lot about life... He was a VERY believable person, was even making me show a lot of sympathy for him as he told me he was having body modification surgeries and was in pain and stuff... I even showed him some pretty vulnerable pics of my own that I typically dont hand out freely.... then one day he started sending me pics that I was like "huh... I've seen this before..." got nothing on google reverse... till I one day did... and then a few days later another I hot a hit on.. and a few days later another...

wasnt going to say anything to him, but finally I did... i just told him he didnt need to lie about who he was to impress anyone. hes a great writer, and hes still a good friend to me and just to be truthful and honest. After that all communication stopped... it was about 2 weeks later he deleted his account.

Much the same here.

I never confronted him, but I did enjoy talking to him and then he went quiet on discord and then deleted his account on here.

@Ienjoisk8ing did the communication stop around the first week of February?

If you're reading this Ncgazza/Quinn My offer still stands, we'll just start again. No hard feelings on my end and all that. You know how to get a hold of me.

Edited by shadownexus
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, shadownexus said:

Much the same here.

I never confronted him, but I did enjoy talking to him and then he went quiet on discord and then deleted his account on here.

@Ienjoisk8ing did the communication stop around the first week of February?

If you're reading this Ncgazza/Quinn My offer still stands, we'll just start again. No hard feelings on my end and all that. You know how to get a hold of me.

I agree. Unless he was using those pictures to catfish someone, you are even allowed to have a fantasy profile on the site. Of course I think it's better if people use pictures of themselves or something that obviously isn't (Disclaimer: I am not 1980's era He-man, lol), but there are situations where I can see a person using a picture of their "ideal self" if they want.

What cannot be faked is the incredible talent and imagination that it took to write the stories written by Ncgazza/Quinn. To lose that is a serious loss to our little community here, and  it probably doesn't help Ncgazza to not have an outlet for his works either.

• Like 1

Not sure I'd call it catfishing in the strictest terms.

It was a bit deceitful, when we spoke he was passing himself off (physically) as that guy. But to be honest, that was about it. Most, if not all, information etc we shared, was voluntarily.

That being said, he does have a great imagination and creative skills and I sincerely would like to get to know the guy behind Ncgazza. Our ideas and styles seemed to click and I'd hate to loss that!

Ultimately, I think it's down to everyone to make their own minds up.

• Like 1