ThInk It: A Writer's Tool - Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Chapter Six (15-12-19)

• 2 weeks later...

If there's one thing I love more than growth itself...is the interpretation of the character that's growing, how they slowly start to become drunk on power, only wanting more...Congrats man...your story is a mine of gold for fellas like me! keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BigBen said:

Me too. Wonder if the allfather god Ned will be abdorbed 

I kinda hope he is... I imagine that real fun comes when you're using power of that magnitude in not-so-virtuous ways! I was all-ready for Jacob to fulfil Oli's Jafar fetish.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!!!  Sorry that it has taken me so long to complete this next chapter... but end of the year has been crazy.  I'm off now for the rest of the year, so I am taking it easy... lying around... just enjoying my time off!!!  One word of warning... I did have to have my wisdom teeth removed - they were severly impacted... and Ive been on some serious pain medication.  So, if you find typo's, etc... sorry!!!  Also, thank you all for your kind words on how you are all enjoying my stories.  You don't know how much I appreciate that.  You all can easily make a beast cry!!

ThInk It: A Writer's Tool (Based on a True Story)

Chapter Six:  The Sixth Story

John’s head swam as he absorbed Jacob.  It took much longer than usual and as he was ingested, John could feel the willingness of Jacob to give himself over to the larger man flow through every inch of him.  ‘You are my future now,’ John heard as the last of Jacob’s atoms joined with his own, and when the source was finally consumed, John fell onto the ground like a drunk man.  I think I’m gonna be sick, he thought, as he got onto his hands and knees and leaned his head into the gutter. Sweat poured down his forehead and into his eyes, causing him to try and blink the sting away. 

Since he had ingested George over five hours ago, he had found four other guys with assets to add to his collection, as he called his own body.  Like George, two others had given him their youth, and if anyone were to look at him now, they would agree that John was a massive twenty-five year old and not the 60-something he had been earlier this evening.  One cocky guy, stumbling home from a friends house had given him several more inches in height, bringing him up to 7’5, and the last one had given him the ice blue eyes he had always wanted.  

Now, here he was, ready to hurl in the gutter.  The world was spinning and he could taste the stomach acid in his mouth as he started to dry heave over and over again.  

After a few minutes of useless retching, and with his head still aching, John looked up to see that the sun was quickly rising.  From where he was crouched, he could see the open door of Quinn’s flat where Jacob had run out of. Quinn thinks he’s such a beast of a man… fucking modern Neanderthal… John thought, he should see what I’ve become!!

Slowly rising to his feet, John had the desire to walk right into Quinn’s house, bend him over and breed him, but just as his cock started to get hard, he began to feel physically ill again.  Trying to hold back the flood of vomit he knew was growing within him, he was startled when he heard the footsteps of someone coming toward him. Not ready to face the world, John stumbled, naked, into Haggerston Park.

The steps seemed to be following him as John attempted to hide himself among the trees.  

From where he stood he could see the footsteps belonged to a portly man in his 50’s wearing a flat cap and walking a small fuzzy dog.  As the man got closer, John attempted to hide himself, but this only succeeded in making more noise. When the man glanced over, their eyes caught for a second.

Sorry… Is everything alri…

Just as he was attempting to finish his last word, the man dropped the dogs lead and leaned over grabbing his abdomen.  John could hear the groans and grunts as he watched the man’s body simply explode with size. Ripping out of his clothes, the man’s muscles swelled as he grew taller.  The cap fell to the ground, and the hair on his head disappeared and was replaced quickly by a blonde high fade buzz-cut.  

Flexing his muscles, the man grew taller until he now stood over 6 foot talker.  Not to be outdone by the rest of his body, his cock grew into a ten inch long and thick python.

John watched in awe as suddenly the man was clothed in a small vest, camo trousers, and the tilted green beret of the Royal Marines.  The man got his bearings, and then turned his attention back to John.

Oi mate!!  You good?

Yeah…

Fuck yeah you are!  Look at that body!! Interested in coming back to mine and waking my boy up with a spit-roasting?  I pretty much wore him out last night, but he’s a cum-dump and always up for it.

John opened his mouth to tell the guy to go away, when from within he heard:

Yes!  Just seeing us freed him!

What?

You need some help, mate?

The marine looked like he was ready to dive into the trees hiding John.

I’m good mate!  Still pissed from last night and need to take a leak!

Totally with ya, Broth!  I’m sure I’ll be seeing you around!!  Oi!!! Champ!!

From down the path, a dog walked up to the Marine… itself having been transformed into a large Alsatian.

You do your business?  Let’s go! I have an ass to fuck.

John watched as the two walked away.  He was shaking now, as if he had a serious fever, or as if his sugar had drastically fallen.  Raising his hand to his face, he could even see it shaking in the early light of morning. Maybe I have the flu, he thought, but as he leaned against a large tree, a shiver went down John’s spine right into his balls.

Fuck, he thought, even sick I’m horny as hell!!  His cock was getting harder by the second and his balls were churning… filling with cum… he began leaking a river of pre when suddenly a massive orgasm shot through him, and he had to hold onto two of the large trees around him to support himself, or he would have landed on the ground again.  Uncontrollably, his pelvis was spasming as he came over and over and over again. Colours floated in front of his eyes, and he could hear the ringing in his ears as he drained his massive balls dry.

After several minutes, John was able to prop himself against the tree and catch his breath.  That was the most intense experience I’ve been through… that bloody came out of…

John leaned over and felt the acidic vomit rising up, and then expelling itself onto the ground, and partially onto himself.  This occurred several more times until he felt there was nothing left in his stomach to throw up. Catching his breath… John felt worse than before… but he also felt angry… he was angry at himself for the mess he had just made on himself, he was angry at all the fuckin hipsters that had moved into the EastEnd raising the price of everything and taking his neighborhood away from him… but most of all he was mad that for all of his life he had to hide like a creature in the darkness… not letting anyone know that he was gay.  A sharp pain like an ice pick hit him behind the eyes, and the giant fell to the ground.

What’s happening?

Our body’s in flux… needing to take form or it will destroy itself.

Who are you?

Who was I is more accurate.  Now I’m you… and together we are going to free the world.  The Allfather has risen… the world is now out of balance…

What the fuck are you talking about?

Tell me, John.  What is it we both crave more than anything in existence?

Quinn remained lying on the floor, attempting to comprehend what had occurred... what was still occurring.  In the corner of his eye he could see words forming. At first his mind found it nearly impossible to understand, but after several attempts, he was able to read it.  The ThInkIt App logo was spinning again:

Congratulations!!!  You’re epic is ready to be published.  You have become a world-wide bestselling author!!! Your audience will give anything for more!!  You’re greatest story to date has begun… and as an upgrade… it stars YOU!!! Your audience wants to read about your life… you’re loves… you deepest desires.  Now it’s your chance to write your autobiography!!

Quinn tried to care about what he read… but did it matter?  The app was doing whatever it wanted, and his limb-like cock was still hard after his last four minute orgasm, still constantly leaking pre-cum, still pulsing and throbbing with life.  When he moved his hand toward it, it was like moving toward a power source... small shocks and bolts of electricity jumped from it to his outstretched hand. The tribal tattoos had created an intricate pattern over his 13” shaft, leaving only the head free from design.  His balls had also grown larger after his last orgasm, and remained extremely sensitive to the touch.  

What has Ned done to me, he wondered, powerless to even leave the floor.  Witnessing the birth of the Allfather and the creation of a new universe exhausted him.  His entire body felt like he had sprinted for hundreds of miles without stopping, and it took all of his strength simply to lift his head and look down at his naked body.  Maybe just a small nap, he thought... just close my eyes for a second...

Quinn’s eyes bolted open as he felt the burn of his cock once again lengthening and thickening.  The sound of the flesh ripping to become even larger rang in his ears as his hands tore at the carpet beneath him.  The pain was agonising, but as his fuck-stick grew, it gave off wave after wave of pleasure that rocked his body.

Why is this happening??

Quinn yearned to be able to control his body, force his cock to stop growing, but his pleas were unheard.  As his cock grew into view over his pecs, he could see how massive it had become, standing up at nearly 15” and thick as a wine bottle.  The head was even thicker than the shaft with a gaping slit that was leaking copious amounts of pre. The most surprising change of all was that he could now see and feel skin growing up over the head until it was partially covered by new fleshy foreskin. 

Reaching out to touch the newly covered head of his penis, he was hit over and over by shockwaves until he was finally able to put his hand on his own cock.  As soon as he did that, Quinn began to both seizure and ejaculate at the same time. Energy coursed through his body, through his veins, and back to his cock like a circuit.  For minutes on end this occurred until he let out a massive roar and finally let go.

Panting, his chest coated with thick pre, Quinn looked down at the pylon rising up from his crotch.  Veins had erupted over the surface making it appear even thicker than it was. Looking at it, Quinn felt both lust and fear.  Deep down, he thought, the freakier his cock looked... the better. Yet... how could he live with a cock like this? How could he ever fuck again?  No man on Earth has a hole wide enough to take it!! Unless he really didn’t care and just took them... took them like the pigs they were and just split them open!

Quinn was panting now and his cock was starting to leak again.  I need some water... that’s exactly what I need. I need to clear my head.  Using all of his strength, Quinn lifted himself slowly up from the floor. His head spun slightly at first, but in a few moments he found his balance.  His center of gravity had changed due to the size and weight of the hefty cock and balls that now pulled on his groin.  

Moving to the kitchen, Quinn grabbed a pint glass from the cabinet and was about to fill it with water when he decided to try out an experiment.  Lifting the glass to his cock, he attempted to slide the head inside the glass, but found he now possessed a glans too meaty and full to even squeeze inside!!  Quinn chuckled at first then let out a deep hearty laugh as he sat the pint glass on his cock head like a fez. Moving his hand to his cock again, he was amazed by how it felt… so silky yet rugged… ribbed by all the veins crisscrossing it.  Removing the glass and placing his other hand around it, Quinn felt a power growing with him. This was a real man’s cock, he thought. It’s the cock that someone like me deserves!! Drooling while he stroked himself, Quinn grinned. Yes… finally he was getting everything he desired… and he was no longer afraid.

Just think about what your life could have been like if you could have come out and lived the way you had wanted to when you was the age you look now.  Fuck… Instead, you pretended to be straight while paying for rent boys or sneaking into saunas, or getting sucked off in a toilet… like a fuckin animal!!! 

It wasn’t my fault… it was…

Society.  Society tried to destroy you. 

The wind was picking up, and in the early morning light John could tell that it would most likely rain.  His dark hair, blowing in the wind, and hanging even longer since he had ingested Jacob, annoyingly fell onto his face.  Angrily using his hand to swat it away from his eyes, he watched in shock as a large clump fell away from his head and onto the floor.  Frightened, John reached up to touch his hair, and simply by touching it large masses began to fall out leaving large bald spots.  

I’m dying…

Yes…

Sweat began to pour down John’s face as his mind turned to Peter… his first true love… and the last man he ever ingested until tonight.  His cock had been so thick… so long… he just couldn’t control himself… he never meant to…

John leaned against a tree as his head swam.  He had murdered the man he loved and his Mum had seen it all.  She had brought him to Reverend Green that very day… and for weeks he had been forced onto his knees in prayer… prayed over… and baptised again until he swore he’d never do it again… he would never sin again…. The Reverend has told his mother that the devil that lay within him was gone, but she was never the same again.  She died 8 months later

Unable to control himself, John leaned over and vomited onto the ground… blood… and teeth… several teeth….

Using his shaking fingers, he wiggled the front one and watched in shock as he easily removed it from his mouth.

Shaking his head, years of tears began to fall down his face.  

Why?

Unless you admit what you truly are… what we truly are… 

What are we???

Gods!!!

What?

We crave power… true unbridled power!  Power to take what we want… who we want… and never have to pay the consequences.  For all of your life the anger has been eating at you since you could never be who you truly are… and now… it’s eating away at your outsides.

Yes…

Tell me what you want… what we both want…

To be free…

Yes…

To make the world pay…

YES!!!

To destroy!!!

YES!!!!!!!!

John’s cock began to get hard again as he heard himself speaking the words that would possibly doom or save him.  

Let me help you, John… let me help us both… With the Allfather rising, existence is unstable… there must be a yang to his yin.  And here we are… ready to take up that mantle. We can become the most powerful creature in existence… finally free yourself from mediocrity… isn’t  that what you want?

Yes.

Free yourself and the world!!

Yes!!

It is set!!  We are to become the mirror image to the Allfather!!!  We shall be destruction!!!

Hearing these words ring so loudly in his head, John fell against the massive old tree that was behind him.  As soon as his naked body made contact… it was just like the men he had drained before… but even stronger!! This was decades and decades or strength… of power… and it was all quickly flowing into him!

As Quinn continued to stroke his cock… he finally let go.  Gone were the fears that held him back from reaching his true potential.  As his head fell back and he let out a lewd moan, he began to tap into something buried deep down in his brain… in his DNA… in the atoms that formed him.  He reached out to the primal side of himself… and it answered back with a vengeance. Finally freed, it bubbled it’s way to the top and took hold.

Quinn felt it first in his feet.  To start, it was a dull ache, then pain, then severe anguish as the bones began to snap and elongate.  Looking down Quinn could see his already large feet getting longer and thicker… much thicker.

Quinn was a large and in proportion man of 6’6, and he used to enjoy the fact that he had size 12 feet, but as he watched, they both began to gain more size and mass.  Even his toes were stretching longer than before, becoming more like thick sausage fingers than toes.  

He lusted after his growing feet and willed them to grow even larger.  For a moment he stopped stroking his cock so that he could perhaps sit on the floor and feel his feet grow in his hands.  He was torn because he didn’t want to stop milking his flesh fuck-stick but his enlarging feet were simply to incredible to not touch.

Falling onto his ass, Quinn reached down and grabbed his right foot and was amazed and aroused to feel it growing in his tiny hand.  It had to be about a size 16 and showed no sign of the growth stopping. His feet were more like thick flippers now. He would never find shoes big enough to cover these monsters, but he smirked when he realised how tough the skin on the pads of his feet were becoming.  If this continued, he wouldn’t have to ever wear shoes again since nothing would be able to pierce the tough hide he appeared to be growing.

Quinn had always had a small patch of blonde hair on his feet, but as they continued to explode with size, the hair appeared to be getting darker and more prominent.  Erupting further down on his feet as well as on his thick toes, the hair lengthened and curled, becoming a dark brown. Fuck, Quinn thought as his feet finally slowed their growth… these beasts have to be size 19’s or 20’s and extra-extra-extra wide… and getting so hairy… 

As if from rubbing his feet his hands caught whatever it was that had made them grow, because without warning, the pain returned… the cracking… the pulsing… the twisting… his hands slowly becoming wider and wider… longer and longer.  Each finger… fuck… they were becoming so massive!! Opening and closing his growing hand in front of his face, he was amazed by how large they had gotten in such a short time. Wanting to test out the size, Quinn reached down and grabbed his cock, and nearly leaped for joy as he found he could now entirely encircle the column with his hand!!  In moments, even his cock began to look small compared to the bear paws he now possessed. Just like his feet, dark brown hair began to erupt… lengthening… curling… and coating the back of his hands and knuckles.

Quinn was amazed at the sheer size and mass of his hands.  When curled into a fist, they were the size of those hammers you swung at a carnival to hit the bell and see how strong you are!!  Lifting his massive paw into the air, Quinn grinned and slammed it onto his kitchen floor, and watched as the tile and concrete exploded around him, creating a deep crevice!

Fuck yeah, Quinn thought.  Massive paws and massive feet!!  Just as he was about to stand up, Quinn felt another pain shooting through both of his feet.  Looking down, he watched as his long and thick big toes split off from the rest and began to slide further away from his other toes, creating a much larger gap.  Quinn could only gape at this occurrence… watching his big toes move of their own accord until they resembled versions of his hands. No, he thought, not my hands… more like gorilla feet!!  As soon as he realised this, he knew deep down that his tucked away fantasy was coming to light, and he was becoming what he secretly craved… he was evolving and de-evolving at the same time!!  Becoming a superior muscle beast by allowing his body to become what man’s bodies had been so many generations ago!!! His story had begun!! He too had been freed to become the massive Neanderthal he had always yearned to be!!!

As John ingested the mass and matter from the trees around him, his backbone swiftly snapped in several places, sending him to the ground.  Roaring, John’s back began to stretch longer and longer. The pain was both welcomed and excruciating as he felt it snap once again near his pelvis.  

Yes, John!!  This is the beginning of all we’ve ever longed for!!  This is what we dreamed about… a creature of pure power.  This world will tremble beneath our feet, and then all of existence. 

Still in anguish, John staggered to his feet and realised he now stood nearly ten feet tall.  His back had also started to add more and more muscle mass, and it was obvious from how he felt that the muscles in his shoulders and neck were steadily growing as well.

John cracked his neck, and he could feel the muscles become more and more dense.  Craving more, John grabbed onto two trees at once and willed their matter to join with his.

Do it, John!!!  Make us mighty!!

Within minutes, his neck was a thick pillar of muscle, rivalling his own quad for size.  Each time his muscles grew even larger, his backbone and neck would snap, and he would grow taller.  Soon his traps were growing larger along with his neck muscles, which began to prevent him from moving his head.  With joy, the pain and growth of his body were welcomed by John. Each time he feared it was packing on too much, he would simply grow taller and wider.  John knew now that there would never be enough muscle mass on his body. He would always want more. 

As he continued to evolve, a sense of pure power began to grow within him.  

Yes, John… we’ve hardly begun to change

As if hearing the voice that was growing louder in his head, John’s biceps and triceps began to stretch and thicken.  They both grew so immense so rapidly that he had trouble simply holding up his own arms due to the immense weight of his muscles. 

As the muscle travelled down to his forearms from his biceps, thickening them until they were both the size of fire hydrants, John’s arms began to lengthen as well.  This caused an animalistic scream to rise up from him, echoing throughout the park. Longer and longer his arms grew till his hands were resting entirely on the ground.

So lost in growth, John could barely speak or comprehend the world around him.  All that he knew was that his body had only begun to change.

What… what are we becoming?

Pure destruction.  The Allfather creates… we destroy.  And soon… the world we want… have always wanted will form around us and we shall be it’s God.

As if finally acknowledging what he had always fantasized, Quinn’s de-evolution moved faster.  Thick rope-like veins began to erupt and thread themselves all over the surface of his body, fueling his growth.  Finally giving over to all he had held down before, Quinn watched as his already muscular and thick calves began to grow even larger and more pronounced.  As his calves both grew anatomically out of proportion, they soon resembled the quads that lay higher up on his legs. Soon they too began to explode with muscle growth causing Quinn to grab onto the counter where he stood, but forgetting the strength in his massive hands, it simply crumbled into dust.

Over and over again Quinn widened his stance to allow more room for growth, but this only seemed to cause his leg muscles to inflate even larger.  Soon, his own quads were as large as his chest, and each leg had to weigh hundreds of pounds alone. Just when he thought his legs couldn’t get any larger, he felt the agonising pain of break and repair as they proceeded to begin to gain length.

Feeling himself growing taller had Quinn’s cock leaking again like a faucet.  In minutes he had passed seven feet tall and was nearing eight. As he grew, Quinn began to realise that his old life was now over.  Never again would he work in a bank… never again would he be able to buy clothes in a store… never again would he live a human existence.  

Quinn was forced out of his own thoughts as he roared from the pain of his pelvis getting larger.  Gone were his days of a 34” waistline as the bones in his pelvis forced it to expand even wider. His quads had continued to thicken as they grew longer.  Soon Quinn was forced into a crouching bow legged gait as the diamonds on the front of his quads grew over his enlarged kneecaps.

The dark hair that had begun to grow on his feet soon spread up his legs like ivy, leaving a thick coating behind.  Even on the ass that he always kept shaved, he could feel the pinpricks of new growth… and he welcomed it! His metamorphosis… his de-evolution was shedding him of all the social constructs he had felt before.  Hours of manscaping was erased as his natural hairiness took over with a vengeance. Even his balls and pubic area became thickened with a forest of hair, and soon he could smell his own scent… his own musk rising up from his crotch.

Falling onto the ground, John’s hands dug into the soil below and into a new power source.  The earth… here since the beginning of time forced his hands to grow longer and thicker, muscles filling out every square inch.  Each finger was nearly four times the size they originally had been, and were still growing. Thicker and thicker his hands and fingers grew as pain travelled up and down his arms as they too proceeded to lengthen.  Holding his hands up to look at them, he noticed with shock that his hands were transforming more into powerful claws then hands, and his nails were growing longer and sharper as well.

What’s this??!!

The start of your true metamorphosis.

No!!!  Stop!!!  This is too much!!!  This isn’t my fantasy!!!

No???  Maybe it’s mine!!!  A form housing so much power… the world quaking just from the very sight of me!!!  

John’s eyes grew wider as he began to feel his airway start to constrict, and within moments he was beginning to retch.  Over and over again he dry heaved until once again he was on the ground, the earth’s life-force being pulled into his growing body.

With each retch, John could feel his tongue growing longer and fatter, until within minutes it was much to lengthy and thick to remain in his mouth, forcing its way out… saliva dripping off of it.  

As if with a mind of its own… or perhaps with Jacob’s mind, the elongating tongue began to lick and worship John’s muscular arms.  

Feels... so... good…. 

NO!!!

Don’t fight me, John.

Now… at more than three feet long, John’s hands no longer resembled the human ones he had started the day with.  His hands were now massive talon like claws, thick and filled with muscle.

I’m still only a baby, John… barely formed.

Jacob screamed out again as his body grew even larger.  Underneath his skin, his bones were undergoing a transformation of their own.  They were becoming thicker and denser, stronger than steel, creating a foundation to hold the unimaginable mass of muscle that would soon be piling on them.  

Yes, John.  Embrace the pain.  Let it form you.

John could feel his entire face changing, becoming fiercer, stronger, and more animal like.  As his mandible snapped and began to stretch until it became more square looking, John screamed out, but what left his throat was more or an unearthly roar than anything that had left it prior.   As his upper jaw joined in, his mouth grew even larger and more pronounced. As it grew, John could feel the rest of his human teeth fall out and be replaced by row after row of sharp fangs. As his mouth pushed out further, his eye sockets went deeper.  The bones and cartilage of his nose broke over and over again sending blood pouring down his face. His nostrils widened and grew larger as-his snout presses closer to his face.  

No, John thought!  This has to stop!! Looking down at himself, standing now 17 feet tall and still growing, he couldn’t fathom the monster he was becoming.  How had he let this happen?? He tried to run, but found it nearly impossible to control his own body. Concentrating on lifting his right arm… but nothing happened.  It was like his whole body was slowly becoming parylized. With all of the strength and will power John could muster, he opened his mouth and let out a scream:

YES!!!!!!

… but realised that was not his voice.

No, John.  It’s my voice now.  You served me well… When I first saw you… when I allowed you to ingest me...FUCK… the power coursing through me… I knew what we could become.  But now you’re no longer needed… now it’s time to say goodbye!!! It seems the strongest truly has prevailed!!!

John could feel himself falling further and further… forever and ever... into the black pit of Jacob’s mind.  He felt himself shrinking with each second until he was barely a thought. Try as he might to scream… he simply couldn’t.

A growl and shriek of pure ecstasy at all he was becoming pushed up from Jacob’s diaphragm as he felt his own evolution moving quickly out of control.  With glee, Jacob embraced all of the power being heaped upon him from the Earth’s life-force, and he willed it to flow faster and stronger than ever into him.

As his waistline grew, so did each of Quinn’s brick-like abs, becoming even thicker and denser as the seconds passed.  The cuts between each ab was so deep that a normal human could easily fit most of his hand… but Quinn was no longer a normal human.

A deep guttural growl of pleasure escaped his mouth as he felt the bones in his arms begin to break and start to elongate.  

Standing over ten feet tall now, Quinn opened and closed his massive paws, watching as his forearms gained more size, muscle thickening them till they dwarfed any concept of what a forearm should resemble.  As his bi’s, tri’s, began to burst with undefinable mass, Quinn could feel his shoulder bones stretching and cracking, forcing his upper body wider and wider.

Flexing his bicep, which should be renamed since no bicep had ever been so bloated with size and still remained defined, all Quinn could do was hope for more.  

Hearing his plea, Quinn’s pecs began to rumble, and then began to inflate with size, quickly resembling mounds of concrete rising up from his chest.  All of this muscle… I’m like 10 bodybuilders shoved together, and still I continue to grow!!!!  

Quinn so badly wanted to see what he looked like, but found he was rapidly becoming trapped in his own home.  As his head rose toward the ceiling and his body added hundreds and hundreds of pounds of muscle, Quinn let out a deep laugh.  Fuck!!! I’m over 10 feet tall now!!! Just accepting this caused Quinn’s cock to harden even more than it was, and his massive nipples to become painfully erect.

The brown hair which had grown like a forest on his lower half began to move upward, soon covering his chest and arms.  Lifting his arm to deeply take in the musk that was rising from his pit, he was surprised how dark it now was with the long strands of hair that had taken up residence.

His arms had continued to lengthen, and were now slightly longer than the average humans, but perfect for the de-evolved specimen Quinn was becoming.  He could easily touch his kneecaps now without bending over, and he knew that these new limbs would enable him to climb and swing from any surface.

As he continued to gain more muscle mass, Quinn recognised that he now must appear as some sort of gorilla-human hybrid… much larger and mountainous than anything he could have imagined.  Moving around the room, Quinn swung his mighty arms, destroying everything in their path. He no longer had any use for these human means of comfort. His needs were simpler now… eat… sleep… and fuck.  No!!! Fuck… eat… and sleep!!!

Grabbing his hard cock, Quinn realised it had begun to lengthen and thicken along with the rest of his body.  Quickly jerking himself off to release some of the pain in his oversized balls, Quinn’s head slams against the ceiling.  12 feet tall and still growing!!!

The flat above him, which had once belonged to Ned, began to crumble around the growing beast as he continued to pleasure himself.  As he got closer and closer to orgasm, Quinn could feel his face beginning to reform itself… his jawline becoming more pronounced and square behind his lengthening beard.  Even his teeth went through a transformation as they became larger and thicker… and all four canines lengthened and sharpened. His brow ridge began to distend over his eyes as they were forced deeper into their sockets, his eyebrows becoming bushier.  With a snap, his nose flattened slightly completing the look of the prehistoric man Quinn had always envisioned.  

With a roar that could be heard for blocks, Quinn began to shoot his massive load as the final phase of his metamorphosis began.  Every muscle in his body expanded until it appeared as if they couldn’t grow anymore, yet they did. Rising up into the next flat, Quinn’s massive arms ripped the ceiling down so that his fifteen foot frame could more easily stand.  

As rope after rope of cum covered the rubble in the room, his cock and balls had one final surge of growth until they had become the perfect examples of manhood fit for the beast he had become,

That’s what I am now, Quinn thought… a beast… and with that final thought… that was what he became.  Quinn was gone and in his place… in both body and mind… stood the fantasy he always wished to be. 

Towering over every man at 16 foot tall and thousands upon thousands of pounds of muscle, The Beast burst through the wall of its confine and entered into its realm.  A creature that now existed in pure instinct... it beat it’s chest and roared. He no longer remembered he ever existed as anything else than what he was… but now he wanted to breed.

Moving away from the destruction behind him, The Beast smelled the air in search of his first conquest, but smelled something foul… something evil forming in the trees.

As the life-force forced its way into every atom, Jacob willed even greater changes to occur.

I am The Abomination… I am Venom… I am Doomsday combined into something new… something even more glorious… I will be the ultimate power!!!

Jacob’s voice no longer sounded like his own.  He spoke out again to comprehend what he heard.

Look at me!!!!!  Look at what I’m becoming!!!

His voice was coming out in a low grumble and becoming more and more gravely as his vocal chords stretched, thickened, and elongated.  With his new mouth, teeth and tongue, Jacob found it more difficult to enunciate as he had before, but that didn’t matter to him. With his form, no one would be interested in hearing him talk.  Opening his mouth, he found that his vocal chords were becoming perfect for the massive roars he produced. 

Just as his arms and neck had grown beyond the human realm of size, his pecs and lats joined in.  A feeling of erotic power flowed through him as his already meaty pecs grew larger and more full. The muscle piling onto his chest felt like someone was melding immense plates of weights onto his chest, but this was all him.  With his hands, he massaged his chest, toying his nipples with his long nails. His tongue curled out of his mouth and proceeded to lick one nipple and then the other with ease.  

His pecs, both fighting for more room on his chest created a crevice a foot deep, and still they grew… the crevice quickly growing to two feet deep…and then three.  His shoulders joined his arms and pecs building muscle on muscle. His collarbone began to repurpose itself longer and longer enabling him to heap on more muscles and to blow up even bigger.  

Not to be outdone by his pecs, Jacob’s lats began to develop beyond all human comprehension.  Such muscles growing so large forced him to have a slightly hunched over look, but were desperately needed to easily lift his arms that now rivalled redwoods.  Even at his current height of twenty feet, his hands still dragged on the floor due to their immensity. Lifting one of his arms, Peter smacked it into a nearby tree.  With pure hysteria, he watched as this one simple movement forced the entire thing to splinter and fall apart as if it had been merely toothpicks.

Fuck yeah!!  I’m becoming fucking perfection!!!

In happiness, Jacob roared again, his vocal chords still transforming, creating the sound one might associate with a dinosaur mixed with a lion.  It was a sound to invoke pure terror and it was only in its infancy.

Jacob’s trap muscles were experiencing the largest transformation.  Rising up from his shoulder, the newly altered muscle crawled further up his neck till it was attached right behind his ears.  This, along with his super wide lats, caused a cobra like appearance to his head, and it was impossible to see where his neck ended and his head began.

The muscles of his face proceeded to become thicker and stronger as well, deepening his eye sockets further, distending his brow ridge, and creating a strong muscular chin.  Jacob closed his eyes as a wave of pain came from the junctions of his mouth. In both corners of his mouth, his lateral areas were ripping further and further toward his cheeks giving him the ability to open his mouth wider and wider.  His teeth were still growing in longer and more jagged with two other rows of smaller sharp teeth behind the front. He stretched his mouth open as wide as it could go and felt the skin, muscle, and tendons rip even further, yet heal moments later.  With little effort, Jacob delighted in the knowledge that he could now unhinge his jaw to open it up even wider. I can fit an entire human head in my mouth, he thought, his tongue enthusiastically licking his lips. Nothing will ever stop me again, he thought as his head reached up higher in the sky, nearly dwarfing the trees that surrounded him.  He laughed hysterically as he realized that he was still so small compared to what he knew he would become. He was a God and could be whatever he desired… and his desire was to control or destroy all.

Throbbing agony shot through his head as where once there had been blue eyes, fire red eyes glowed from their sockets.  Jacob’s sight now went beyond the human spectrum. He could see effortlessly at night as he could in the day. He could also see heat patterns, infrared, ultraviolet, and x-ray.  For a few moments, such sensory overload was too much for Jacob’s brain to comprehend, so all he saw was a combination of everything at once. Slowly as his brain grew stronger and more capable of adjusting from one visual plane to another, images came into view as he willed it.  One moment he was seeing for miles and the next he was able to observe dog urine left on the grass weeks prior. 

Veins the size of pipes began to appear all over his body in order to properly feed his musculature.  Just as his arms had exploded with pure unimaginable size, so now did his legs. His quads, which originally had a tight build to them, began to swell as if some God was pumping them full of concrete.  Jacob had to adjust his stance several times before his pelvis cracked in four places, and as it healed, enabled more room for the insane growth he demanded.

Pulling in more and more of the Earth’s life-force, Jacob’s will began to kill every growing thing in a two mile circumference.  Calling in more and more, he thought of every comic book villain and the power they possessed, and willed it for himself.

In creating his new form, he wanted nearly all physical impossibilities.  Now his was trying to pack on thousands of pounds of muscle onto each leg.  To make this happen, his pelvis broke again, his hip joints dislocated and pushed further to the side so that his mighty legs now emerged from either side of his massively growing abs, giving him a protruding bow legged walk

Jacob’s feet also began to thicken and broaden.  He watched in fascination as his toes grew further and further apart,  Sharp nails burst out of the ends of each toe as his feet transformed away from useless human extremities into large fleshy platforms to promote more muscle mass on his legs. As his feet grew, so did Jacob’s calves, mutating into mound on mound of muscle.  His quads grew so large they finally grew over his kneecap, causing Jacob to take a permanent bent knee posture. Jacob’s body had become an out of control locomotive of change, hurling toward its final destination. Jacob longed to see what he was becoming, yet all he could do was experience his body through his hands and lust after all that he was being endowed with.

As he stalked around the dead wooded area of the park, ingesting more life force each second, his torso kept growing longer and longer while his abs experienced what felt like a nuclear explosion as one by one massive blocks of muscle erupted on his lower torso.  Rubbing his stomach Jacob laughed at the thought that someone could grate diamonds on his abs as one would grate cheese, they were so shredded with muscles. Larger and more pronounced, his abs continued to grow, eclipsing John’s original 6 pack with a mighty 12 pack of insane proportions.

Jacob began to pant as his testicles began to grow larger, sending volcanic eruptions of mutated testosterone into his system.  This not only caused his entire body to surge with utterly impossible growth, but began to alter his skin as well.

Jacob’s entire body began to itch, as his skin grew darker and thicker.  Over every inch of his body, his skin started to form an impenetrable force field that no bullet, no knife, or any other means of destruction could penetrate.  Thicker and thicker his skin became… just like The Abomination… he thought. His thickened hide erupted on his face pushing his hair to fall out in clumps. His newly thickened face took on a more menacing look as his hide covered his brow ridge, forcing his growing red eyes to sink even deeper, and pressed them further toward the side of his head.  His snout proceeded to be thrust out even further and wider as any resemblance to a human nose disappeared. The thick hide continued to grow over his ears, covering them up entirely until they were completely gone, with only small ear holes remaining. Even his lips were now covered in this impenetrable skin. His entire body was now mightier than any tank ever created.  Wanting to test himself, Jacob tried to slash his arm with his razor sharp talons. Harder and deeper he tore at his arm, but although he could feel the pressure placed on his skin, not one indentation was made.

This newly impenetrable skin didn’t hide his musculature, in fact it only seemed to heighten it… accentuating ever peak, crevice, and ridge.  As it formed over his immense abs, and flowed down to his crotch, detaching any pubic hair John had once had, and completely covering is penis.

Once again, Jacob’s massive testicles sent out another wave of mutated testosterone causing his penis to start to pulse… then lengthen… then thicken… and then simply explode with size...lengthen… thicken… no longer made of tissue, but completely of muscle.

Growing immense to rival his own mighty body, his muscular penis curved thicker and higher.  From under his hide, plump veins were visibly feeding the newly born beast. The head of his cock flared out so thick and so wide that it would be virtually impossible for any but the largest creatures on Earth to take it.  This didn’t matter to Jacob. This monument to power would show the world how virile and unstoppable this monster truly was.  

Hornier than he had ever been in his life, he began to flex his massive cock, watching it fill even more with blood.

Yes!!! 

Jacob growled, his voice deeper and more thunderous than ever before.  This was the first time he ever admitted to himself what he was becoming.  He was a monster. He would be the image of nightmares, of power, and sexual lust to those who understood why he needed the body that was being formed.   

I feel more alive than I ever have!!!

His voice came out even deeper and louder then seconds before, and simply speaking made the very ground shake from its power.

Revelling in the fact that his body now towered over 40 feet tall and showed no sign of his growth slowing down, Jacob suddenly found himself bent over as mounting pain emerged midway down both sides of his torso.  Shockwaves of anguish mixed with pressure was pressing on his sides forcing him to bend slightly over. Through all of his evolution, there had never been pain like what he was feeling now. His whole body reeled with it, and just when he thought he couldn’t take it a moment longer, two bony protrusions ripped through the skin on both sides.  

Blood shot onto the ground as the bony appendages grew longer and thicker, tearing the flesh around it.  All Jacob could do was cry out as the pressure and pain intensified with this new growth.  

Longer and longer the bony appendages grew.  From within him, nerve endings began to snake their way out of his torso and wrap around the bony masses.  Exposed to the air, the nerve endings caused further anguish and Jacob feared he would go insane from such torture.

Following the nerve endings, muscle and flesh began to flow onto and cover the constantly growing appendages.   When he could finally manoeuvre himself to look at what was growing on either side of him, he grinned and drooled at the sight of two more equally immense arms.  Flexing both his lower and upper arms, Jacob chuckled at how muscular all four were… and long each arm was and how sharp each claw was. 

Once the pain from his newly grown arms began to lessen, it was replaced with the agony of further eruptions from his body.  Blood was splattered as massive horns began to push out from his elbows and knees.  

The horns pushed their way out of his six joints, thick and sharp.  Inch by inch they grew, for use as both adornment and weapons. Moving up and down his arms, horns began erupting every three to four inches, curving and inching up higher till there were seven on each appendage.

Not to be shown up by the beauty now adorning his arms, massively thick horns emerged from his shoulders.  Each time a new horn emerged, Jacob would howl out in both agony and ecstasy. 

Starting at the nape of his neck, further protrusions of bony spikes began to make their way down his back.  All that he had gone through might have made a weaker man go insane, but what he saw as pure evolution only made Jacob stronger, and he wished for more!

Jacob curled his massive claws into fists as he watched further bony protrusions burst from the knuckles of each of his four  hands. His tongue, now repulsively huge, freely licked his bulging muscles as he lustfully watched his body mutate more and more.

Like Doomsday, from his brow ridge, further small horns pushed their way out and traveled across his forehead.  A roar filled the entire park as a final more massive horn erupted from the centre of his cranium. Resembling the largest of bull-horns, this completed the look Jacob had dreamed of… a face to display the terror he wanted to provoke.

As his entire body grew in height, his torso extended longer, his newly formed horns grew sharper, and his muscles became more and more eminence, Jacob became even angrier that it had taken so long to become the creature he now was.  For so many years, he had lived in a human body… so pitiful, so weak, and so helpless. Now that he saw himself taking over nearly the entirety of Haggerston Park, he knew that today was the day his whole existence had led to. The world will worship me, he thought.  They will kneel down at my feet and pray to their new God!!!

Stretching his still growing body to its full height, Jacob took stock of what he had become.

Standing nearly 60 feet tall and more than ten tons of unbridled muscle, Jacob was a creature one only envisioned in nightmares.  Breathing in the air around him, Jacob discovered that his sense of smell was also heightened. Taking in one breath, he could smell things miles away and from weeks past.  Every scent told him a story now, and with his sight as amplified as it was, he was proving to be the perfection he always dreamed he would be.

Jacob grinned and licked his lips.  He could smell humans running into the park having caught a glimpse of his magnificence.  They would surely scream when they saw him and he would only laugh at their fear… small… pathetic... delicious smelling humans, and knew he could now open his jaw and take one in whole.  That thought delighted Jacob to no end and knew he would be tasting one before sunset.

Loudly he spoke so the people down below could hear him.

Welcome your new God, world!!!!

Erupting even larger, Jacob laughed as he saw the tiny creatures below his 80 foot body.  No longer did he think of himself as Jacob the human. He was now Jacob the monster, Jacob  the fearsome beast, Jacob the God!!!  Roaring, Jacob couldn’t help but laugh at how far he had come in one morning.  This world will quake at the sight of me. My body is impenetrable, my brain is that of a genius, and my power is unstoppable!  

But first… one last act and my existence will be perfection.

Jacob lifted his head and all four arms up to the sky, and willed all of the Earth’s life force to enter him.  As the power increased Jacob felt he could hardly hold on and would soon be engulfed in it. Taller and more muscular he became until he stood over 120 feet high.  When he knew enough power had been stored in his body, Jacob let out the mightiest of roars.

Shockwaves rocked the entire globe as it quickly began to change.  Seventy percent of the population began to become their fantasies and fetishes.  The other thirty percent… they would be nourishment for their new God!

As he looked down and saw the Earth he had always envisioned, Jacob grinned and began to walk among his worshipers.  I am the stuff of legends, he thought. The Allfather could never stop him now since together they created balance. No, the Earth belonged to him now… and he would do with it as he pleased.  Roaring again, his cock forever leaking onto the ground below, Jacob flexed every muscle of his body and grinned. Yes!!!  He was power! 

What a great way to start my Sunday. Finding an update from you really was lovely. (I check often)

I’ve read over the whole thing now a few times to get the continuity of the story.  I really like what you have done immensely.   Especially the earth life force element...Really well thought out. I liked the autobiographical elements a lot.  

George

43 minutes ago, hardmuscl4life said:

What a great way to start my Sunday. Finding an update from you really was lovely. (I check often)

I’ve read over the whole thing now a few times to get the continuity of the story.  I really like what you have done immensely.   Especially the earth life force element...Really well thought out. I liked the autobiographical elements a lot.  

George

Thanks so much!!  Really appreciate that.  Glad you caught on to the autobiographical parts.  I’ve mined so much from either myself or my friends!!  Everyone in the story is a real person, and it’s fun playing with them... like The Sims!!

Another stunning chapter in the story; well worth the wait. Not only well written, but so imaginative too! I get such a kick out of your stories - it seems like you really enjoy writing them them. Thanks so much.