ThInk It: A Writer's Tool - Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Chapter Six (15-12-19)

Olis deepest desire is to be more alpha than any man he meets, so he is continually getting more and more masculine and alpha as he roams the world and has a better version of whatever the man he sees has that's better than himself 

On 10/15/2019 at 5:17 AM, hardmuscl4life said:

Just so you know,  I check your story for updates every day.    

George

Another chapter is coming soon.  Just finishing out the kinks and will be posting soon.  I’m so glad you’re enjoying it!

Quinn

Okay!!  Here we go... Part Four.  Sorry it has taken me a little while to get this part out... but I've been busy with my own workouts as well as with work.  This Brexit is killing me!!!!  Hope you enjoy! -Quinn

ThInk It... A Writer's Tool

Part Four:  Chapter Four

Quinn was finding it harder and harder to concentrate.  It was just SO hot in his flat. He would walk to the window, open it up, and ten minutes later, he would be freezing and have to close it again.  Then, ten minutes later, the pattern would start all over again: hot… cold… hot… cold. In between, he would try to write down exactly what he wanted from the ring. So far he had written:

Height:  7’

He felt that would work.  He would still be tall, but not unmanageable.  No. After rereading it… he crossed it out and wrote 8’. Yeah.  Better to be a little put out for size.  

He looked down at his paper and back at the clock.  It was 2:30 am, and he had written only one line. How was that possible?  

He got up, sweat pouring down his back and between his pecs.  Opening the window once again, he stood naked in the night air.  I simply need to take the ring and do it, he thought. Just take the ring, say I want to be 8 foot and 1,000 pounds of muscle… and hairy… with a huge cock… and balls always churning.  Just state that, and let what happens happens. Become what you’re meant to become… but he couldn’t. 

In the long run, and the truth of the matter was… Quinn was all talk.  For all his muscle size, and his tattoos, and his long primal hair, he was still a conformist at heart.  Yes, he was rebelling with how he looked… but not really. The fact was, besides on Instagram, no one cared.  In a safe way, he was being what he wanted to be… but if he really did let go… how would people react?

He walked to the kitchen to grab a beer, but started making coffee instead.  As the brown liquid was dripping into the pot, Quinn’s phone began to beep a crazy random tone over and over again.  Walking to his desk, he picked it up to find it was the App sending out notifications.

Congratulations!!!  You’re readership has gone through the roof!!  Your audience is clamouring for more… MORE… MORE!!!  This is such wonderful news, that we are offering you a new upgrade.  We call it Free-Reign. We put your stories through our computer and the output generated is nearly identical to what you would have written yourself!!  Would you like to start this new upgrade?

No!

Wonderful!!  Upgrade started!!  Free-Reign in progress.  

I said no!!  Stops Free-Reign.

Wonderful!!  Several stories are already being generated using your characters, situations, and world building.  Here is a brief example:

Oli watched as the mouth cock came closer to him… ready to deposit its liquid within him, setting free…

Cavin… come on, mate.  I know you’re in there!  Let me go!

In response, Cavin simply tightened the rubber limbs that were wrapped around him.

No

Jacob had stopped and was speaking to them all with his mind.  He approached Oli and leaned in close to him.

What you desire… what will free you would only be a guise… all smoke and mirrors.   But, I have looked within… and another path has opened… one that will deliver us to our Hedonistic new Eden even quicker.  Yes, Oli… you shall truly be freed soon!

What do you think?  It sounds just like you, doesn’t it. We have already generated another 5,000 words.  Would you like to read it?

No!  Stop Free-Reign!!

Speed up Free Reign?  Yes!! We can do that!!  You are so good to your readers.

The app was out of control.  Closing it, Quinn went to the main page where his apps were, and pressed down to start the deletion process.  All the other apps, like Candy Crush, started to shake in preparation of deletion, but not ThInk It. It remained perfectly still.  Pressing the home key stopped all of the apps shaking, but Quinn quickly tried to delete the app again… with the same result.  

Quinn tried to press on the IPhone again, this time with more force, cracking the screen.  As it shattered, a zap of electricity shot into Quinn’s hand, quickly making him pull it away, dropping the phone onto the floor.  Quinn could still feel his hand buzzing from the shock he received, and started to massage it. As he did, he looked at the palm of his hand, only to discover on the mound closest to his thumb was a black outline of the ThInk It app logo!!

Rubbing the logo to try and get it to come off only made it darker and more pronounced.  It was also getting warm. What the fuck, Quinn thought, as he walked to the kitchen to run his hand under water.  How could I burn my…

Quinn grabbed his right hand as it started to burn.  Looking at his palm… it looked as if something was moving right beneath the skin!  Holding his breath, he pressed the swollen area, and was met with a strong electrical shock.  The small mound began to pulsate, elongated itself, and then began to slowly inch its way up Quinn’s arm.

Placing his hand on his upper forearm as a barrier in front of the moving mass, Quinn was surprised to see it stop.  As he watched it sit there like a stone, Quinn truly believed that whatever it was, it was thinking… trying to figure out a solution to this problem.  Seconds later, Quinn’s entire right arm began to convulse as wave after wave of electricity shot through it. Quinn screamed out as his arm exploded into agony.  The mass quickly shot up his arm, over his broad shoulders, and into his neck. As the pain began to decrease, Quinn could feel the pressure of the mass right below his ear.  He ran to the bathroom to see what was happening, but before he got there, he felt the mass swell again, move, and then his world went black.

For about twenty seconds, Quinn held onto the bathroom sink, and tried to figure out if he had just had a stroke, when suddenly strange images began to appear in front of him: trees, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Alps… this and about two hundred more were presented over and over again.  It took him a few minutes and a few times of seeing the images over and over to realise that these were photos he had taken over the past few months… photos that were in the library of his phone!

As if this burst of insight had triggered it, the photos changed, and he was now seeing images pulled from his weather app… an email… profiles on scruff… a level of Candy Crush he could never beat… until, at first completely pixelated, his vision returned to him.  The only difference, was that down at the right hand corner in his line of vision was the logo of the ThInk It App!

No matter where he looked or even if he closed his eyes, the logo was there, revolving every once in a while.  Quinn ran into the kitchen where he had left the phone, hoping to be able to close the app down, but found it a smoking and melted mess.  It was nearly unrecognisable as something he used all of the time for nearly every aspect of his day!

Quinn began to walk to the window when he heard a happy ‘Alexa’ sounding voice in his head begin to speak, and text began to appear in his field of vision.

Congratulations!!!  You’re readers are begging for more!!  In order to help and reward you, we have upgraded you to our new beta application: Deep ThInk It.

The logo in Quinn’s lower right vision morphed into the new Deep ThInkIt Logo.

No!!  Delete!!  I don’t want the upgrade.

Wonderful!  This new application will allow you to continue writing stories even when your busy!  You no longer have to just ThInkIt. Now, let your subconscious do the work. You can have new stories written in minutes and swiftly in the hands of your loyal readers.  Would you like to start this new beta application?

No!!!  Delete App!!  Delete App!! Delete App!!!!!

Wonderful!  Deep ThInk It has started.

The text cleared, and Quinn’s vision was normal again except for the new logo.  This was all going too far, and he couldn’t figure out a way to remove the app from his own brain, let alone his phone’s memory since it was a charred piece of shit!!!

Quinn had begun to sweat again, so he walked to his front door and opened it up, letting in the cool night air.  The street lamps were bright on the quiet road and the sidewalk across from his door. The park that lay beyond the gate was dark, and he could hear the rustling of squirrels or birds in the underbrush.  

Leaning his head against the door jam, and smelling the strong odour of Jacob’s musk, Quinn questioned how he got himself into this situation?!  Closing his eyes, the logo still glowed in the darkness.

You okay, mate?

Quinn quickly opened his eyes and saw John standing directly across the street.  The older man, a true original Eastender, was in jeans and a white shirt with an old Yankees baseball cap on his head.

Hey there!  Yeah, I’m fine.  Head ache. That’s all.  Thought I’d get some air to see if that helped.

Haven’t seen you in the pub in a while.  Don’t want to ruin those abs with a pint?

Ha!  No… just busy at work.  What are you doing out here so late?

Lost me wallet.  Think I dropped it by the lake in the park when I was walking Alfie a few hours ago.  Gonna see if it’s there.

I think the gates locked now.

Locks never stopped me.  Hope your head feels better, mate.  Talk to ya later.

With that, John set off toward the gate to Haggerston Park, bent over, examined the lock for a moment or two, took something from his pocket that Quinn couldn’t see, and in a second the gate was swinging open.  Turning around to close and lock it again, John waved to Quinn, and walked into the darkness of the park. Quinn could see the white of his shirt for a few moments, and then it disappeared.

Congratulations!!!

Quinn practically jumped out of his skin as he heard the voice of the app and saw the word appear in his line of vision before fading away.

Would you like to publish your story?  You’re readers are waiting.

I didn’t write anything!!  Stupid, fucking…

Creating the character of John was a spot of genius, and will fit well in the universe you are creating.  Do you wish to publish?

Quinn finished listening and reading, and broke out in a cold sweat.  Walking back inside, he sat down on the couch.  

Let me proofread it before publishing.

Of course!!  Next time, just say: Proofread and I will supply you with your most recent work.

John quickly removed the small key Kelly had given him from his pocket, unlocked the gate of Haggerston Park, and walked quickly inside, shutting it behind him.  Turning around to close and lock it again, John looked over at Quinn, who was standing oddly by his front door like the Thor-wannabe that he was, and waved. Then with a quick pace, he walked into the darkness of the park.  

Stop!!  I didn’t write this.

Of course you did!  It was pulled directly from your brain by Deep ThInk It four seconds after you thought the entire synario.  Publishing Now!!! 

My subconscious, Quinn thought, it's somehow mining my subconscious…. I have to get it out of my head… but how?  And why is it here? What does it want?

John walked further into the park, turned right, and onto the path that led to the pond. He thought to himself that he would have noticed if he had dropped his wallet while walking the dog, but there was only one spot where he thought it might have happened.  Right by the lake, near where the reeds thickened, Alfie had taken a shit, and John had leaned over to bag it. That could be the only place it might have slipped out of his trousers and fell onto the ground.

As he got closer to the lake, John could hear music coming from around the bend.  As he approached, there was George, the young guy who just started working at the pub.  He was lying on the grass, a bath towel underneath him, his phone next to him playing some guitar solo, his shirt under his head acting as a pillow, and a cigarette in his mouth.  John only knew him from the pub, but they had always been social so he wasn’t nervous at all about approaching him.

‘allo, George.  What brings you out here.

You fuckin scared the shit out of me!!!  

Sorry about that, mate.

Too fuckin hot in my flat.  Thought I’d come over here and cool off.  Didn’t think anyone would come in here this late.

Looking for my wallet.  Think I dropped it when I was picking up after Alfie.

John walked over to the area where his dog had taken a shit, but there was nothing there… no wallet… that was for sure.  He turned back around and saw George was sitting up slightly, his arms behind him giving him some stability. John watched George smile, laugh to himself, and take another drag off of his cigarette.

What?

Nothin.  It’s stupid.

Tell me.

It’s nothin.  I was just thinking… when I’m your age, I hope I’m as put together as you are.

Put together!!  That’s a laugh!!

Come on, Daddy!!  You know you’ve got it all going on!

Ha!!  What are you smoking, mate?!

Daddy?  Did George really just call him Daddy??  Looking down at his shirtless acquaintance, John was surprised that he was actually starting to get hard looking at him.  There had always been rumors that this section of the park was a gay hookup site, but that never mattered to John since he wasn’t gay… yet now… here he was on this strangely hot night, in the dark, being called Daddy and wanting to have his cock sucked by George who he bet was an expert!!

You know what I’ve always admired about you, Daddy?  

What’s that?

Your confidence… your swagger… you just ooze testosterone.

John wanted to laugh.  Me… confident? I’m balding, overweight, and haven’t fucked anyone but my hand in five years!  What was this guy talking about? And yet… John could suddenly feel something stirring… deep down… in the pit of his stomach… and lower… his balls starting to quiver with new life… new vigor.  

That’s right!!  Look at you, puffing your chest out!!  You know I’m right… got that he-man/Alpha testosterone flooding you, don’t you, Daddy?

John could feel the beads of sweat forming on his bald pate as well as under his arms.  Fuck, it was hot out here! Too hot. He must have drunk more than he thought at the pub.  He needed to go home. As he started to take a step, George was right there in front of him.

Where you going, Daddy?  Have some whisky! That always perks you up.

Whiskey?  John didn’t drink whisky.  He drank lager… maybe a Guinness, but that was it.  Now, here was George handing him a bottle of Jameson.  Confused, but not one to pass up a drink, John put it to his lips, took a swig, and felt it burn as it traveled down his throat and into his stomach.

Fuck!!

That's right, Daddy!!  A man’s drink for a real man.

John found himself subconsciously taking another swig, this time enjoying the burn as it traveled down, this time even lower than his stomach… this time right down to his balls.

The burn gave John what felt like a jolt of electricity surging through his crotch.  He couldn’t help crying out when it happened again and again, each time a little stronger.  Looking down at his trousers, he could see that his bulge seemed larger now than it had been before, and appeared to be swelling.  Another jolt, this one even stronger, forced him to bend over slightly as the wind was kicked out of him.

Fuck!!  My bollocks!!

I have to admit… I always love sneaking a glance at your crotch when your sitting on the stool in the pub… man spreading so wide because you have to… seeing your pants full to nearly bursting.  So obvious you got a pair of real bull balls down there… right?

Bull balls…

I’m not being generous enough… am I… even bigger than bull balls… right?

John’s head was swimming as the surges to his balls became fiercer and more frequent.

Fuckin pair of bull balls…

I’ve always wanted to see a massive pair of balls… especially yours?  You gonna show me? 

Show you?

Yeah!!  Show me!!  You know you want to!  Here… let me help you.

George’s hands moved swiftly to John’s belt, and with incredible skill, he had it undone in seconds.  John cried out again as it felt like his balls surged even larger than ever.

Fuck!!  Look what you’re doing to me, Daddy!!  Hard as a fuckin rock ‘ere, and I haven’t even seen them!!

John looked down and could see the impressive outline of George’s cock in his jeans.  Just looking at George’s bulge induced another jolt of growth, forcing John to grit his teeth.

Fuck!!  Looks like if I don’t pull your trousers down now, they’re gonna rip apart by themselves!

Undoing the first button of John’s trousers, George looked into the older man’s eyes as he slowly pulled down the zipper.  John felt some relief as his balls were given more room, but this was short lived as they grew again.  

With a smile, George pulled John’s trousers down, helped him remove his trainers, and step out of them.  There he stood in his black briefs… black briefs… he had been wearing boxers this morning… hadn’t he… with a bulge that looked like he was smuggling two oranges in it!!  

That has to feel so much better, Daddy!!  I have no clue how you can deal with having them shoved in trousers everyday!!

There was a ripping sound, and both George and John watched as the seams of his briefs began to split.

What the fuck is happening to me, George??

You’re just showing how much of a man you are… much more of a man than 100 men, Daddy!

John cried out as his balls surged even larger, splitting and ripping the thin fabric of his briefs.  As John stared in both shock and awe, it was becoming obvious that they were larger in his tightening sack then they had been a minute prior, and were showing no sign of slowing down. 

George reached out and felt the large balls for himself, grinning at John as he held them both in his two hands.  John felt the orgasmic rush of another person's hands… another man’s hands… fondling his balls mixed with the pressure of his balls nearly doubling in size.  

My balls, George… how is this happening?

What happening?

They’re fuckin growing in your hands!  Can’t you see that??

They’ve always been this size, John!!  I’m just glad you finally let me touch them.

As George began to man handle his testicles with more vigor, and as they erupted further with size, John began to moan.  He attempted at first to stifle his grunts and groans, but as this feeling of pure pleasure grew with the size of his balls… as it enveloped him, he allowed himself to close his eyes, roll his head back, and let out a loud, lewd moan.

I don’t know… how this is happening… balls growing… FUCK… I’m feeling light headed… I can fuckin hear my balls churnin’... filling with cum… I don’t understand…

No wonder you’re so hairy, Daddy!! 

What… I’m not hairy at…

These balls must produce a fuck load of testosterone!!!  

John scratched at an itch on his arm.

Fuck!!  I can’t even imagine how much testosterone is shooting through you…

John scratched at his face… then his chest… then back to his arm…

That’s what I’ve always loved about you… you ooze the testosterone of about 500 Royal Marines… but you don’t flaunt it!  I guess you don’t have to… you’re the Alpha and everyone bows down to that!

As George spoke, the itching got worse.  John began to pace around the area by the lake… wanting to escape but unable to allow himself to go.  The itching was building up all over his body until it exploded into what felt like thousands of needles being stuck into his body… even his head.

FUCK!!!!!

What is it, Daddy?  

George looked at John, smiled, and licked his lips.

What?

Your beard.  It’s just so thick and full… I’ve never seen anything like it…

As the itching and needle pricks gained in intensity, John moved his hand to his face, and for the first time recognised that he had suddenly grown more than a days growth of hair.  It was more like three days of growth... and as he crossed to the lake and took in his reflection by moonlight… four days!

John’s heart began to beat faster as he watched the silver hair slowly growing on his face gain body and length.  Running his hands through it, he could tell that it was thick and coarse… nearly impenetrable 

Looking down at his shaking hands, John saw that they were also getting a covering of silver hair.  Freaking out by all that was occurring, John ripped off his shirt, and could only look down in shock as his chest, stomach, and arms also joined in on the sudden influx of hair growth. 

I know you never shave, Daddy… but if you did… when would it start growing back?  How many hours? Four? Two? I bet hair just erupts the second you would shave it…

John could now run his hands through the beard and tug at it!  His chest also had a thick silver pelt growing on it, narrowing into a treasure trail that traveled down to an excessively hairy crotch.

I’ve always wanted to be hairy like you, but I’m not blessed that way.  You… you’re just so incredibly hairy, yet it doesn’t hide your musculature at all!  

John heard George’s words echo in his head when suddenly it felt like Superman had punched him in his fat stomach, knocking the wind out of him.

I don’t think anything could hide your muscles… not even clothes… What the fuck is happening now?   

As the kicks and the spasms continued, John watched in awe as the years of unhealthy eating began to be stripped away as the fat on his gut simply evaporated as if it had never been.  Through agonising pain, John could make out the first outline of abs beginning to protrude under a layer of fat.  

With each punch, John’s abs became thicker, taking on serious size.  Running his hands over the continually spasming abdominals, John couldn’t help loving the way the cobblestones felt with a layer of hair over them.  He couldn’t stop feeling them, and soon he was putting one finger in the crevices between each ab, then two, then three. John’s waist became thicker, but he was also becoming leaner as well, as any fat that had once settled over his abs disintegrated to allow more room for muscular growth.

Can I feel your abs, Daddy?  May I?

Do it.

George fingered the fractures between each abdominal muscle, running his hand over each furry mountain and valley.  Leaning closer, George ran his tongue down the deep Adonis belt, something which had never existed before on John’s body.

Your body looks so insane with all of this abdominal definition!!  Every man is jealous of how muscular you are… calling you more beast than human.., but you don’t care… do you, Daddy??

More beast than human…

That’s right… you know you’re the epitome of man.  You’re a fuckin different evolution… 

… epitome of man...

George had continued licking John’s Adonis belt and abs, nearly sticking his entire tongue in the crevice between the bricks of muscle.  John’s mind was swirling. He knew he had to get out of this situation… find a doctor… see what was causing this to happen… but a stronger force was making him stay.  He had always been an average Joe… barely getting by… but now… if he stayed… what could he become? His hand was forcing George’s head closer to his wall of abs to worship them better when another bolt of agonising pain shot through him.

My balls!!!  They feel like they’re on fuckin’ fire, George… giving off so much heat…

George moved his hands down to John’s grapefruit sized balls and began to massage them.  Fuck, John thought, his hands look tiny now compared to my balls!!

It’s all that testosterone building up in your balls, Daddy.  It needs to be released.

John’s balls were actually pulsing now as they continued to swell, and it wasn’t long before his sack began to stretch, giving more room for serious growth.

All that testosterone… shooting through your body like electricity… that’s how you got so massive…

As John looked down to watch George begin to lick his giant ball sack, he soon became aware that the fat was evaporating from his legs, and that his quads were both beginning to swell.  Before, his legs had been simply legs… actually too thin for the weight he had been carrying up top, but now they were both beginning to take on that muscular look that comes with year of serious lifting in the gym.  Within a few minutes, both were so thick with muscle that he had to widen his stance in order not to crush his balls between them.

I fuckin love your legs, Daddy.

George had moved on from John’s balls and was now giving his legs the worshiping they deserved… what… no… yes… he did deserve this!!  Look at his legs!!! Look what he was becoming!! 

Fuck, Daddy!!  I can’t get enough of your legs!!  Thicker than your own waist… and your calves… bigger than my quads!!  You’re just so huge and powerful and all muscle!!

John could now feel the sudden growth spreading to the rest of his body… growing to match the musculature of his legs!!

ARGGGHH!!!!!

John let out the loudest roar he had ever heard coming from a human man.  He reached up and grabbed his neck, feeling it joining his legs, and exploding with muscle.  Quickly his shoulders and deltoid muscles joined in, and began to expand, growing rounder and more dense.  

Your shoulders, Daddy!!  So broad and thick!! I love watching you come into the pub, and you have to come in sideways since they’re wider than the width of the door!  Wider than all doors!!

Johns hands were traveling all over his body, massaging, caressing, and worshipping himself.  Taking a moment to look down at George, he saw that he now had his own cock out and was slowly jerking off.

You drive me crazy, Daddy!!  You always have!! I can’t believe you’re here with me!  I’m gonna cum right now just looking at you!

No!!  Not yet!!

When John spoke, his voice was deeper, more commanding, and oozed sexuality.  His hands kept returning to his cock and huge balls, enjoying the feel of his own body.  Looking directly in George’s eyes, John wiped the head of his leaking cock with his fingers, and brought it to George’s eager face.  With reverence, George smelled John’s fingers, and then licked them clean.

You taste so fuckin good!!!!

My body… getting so huge… so dense… 

Was his voice even deeper than a moment ago?  It couldn’t possibly be, but John was sure that it was.  His own thoughts were getting foggy now… wrapped up in his own musculature… his strength, and his masculinity.  How long has this been going on, he wondered... and when will it end? How will it end??

John broke out of his own thoughts as George began to massage and squeeze his nipples.  Looking down, he could see his man tits were being replaced by pecs… and just like the rest of him, his pecs began to swell.

Oh yeah, boy… that’s it…

No amount of silver hair could hide the musculature of John’s blossoming body.  His pecs, easily classified as flabby ten minutes prior, than merely athletic five minutes ago, now pulsed their way into the epitome of power.  Each pec grew so immense so quickly that John couldn’t see his own feet anymore. The crevice in between those mountains of manhood was so deep and so dark that it looked to go on forever.  His nipples, grown large and virile, feeling the weight of being attached to such mass, were forced to point down toward his abs.

John panted in delight as George tried to worship more and more of his body as his muscles continued to grow.  With the birth of his colossal chest, his arms proceeded to become engorged with muscle as well. John’s biceps and triceps ballooned until they were nearly as large as George’s own head... and still they grew.  His forearms became as thick as his calves had once been, and as he flexed his upper arm, George began to run his tongue up and down the peaks.

Enamoured by his own growth, John could only whimper as the growth of his lats forced his arms further and further from his side.  Although his waist was thick with muscle from his abs, his upper torso proceeded to widen until John had an indefinable wasp waist!

As every muscle in his entire body continued to swell with more and more growth, thick hose-like veins began to erupt over every inch of his body.  Veins traveling down his abs, wove their way over his pubis, and down into his penis.  

John could barely speak as his cock proceeded to thicken, being engorged further and further with blood.  George did his best to grab onto it and stroke it, but the thickness proved to be a challenge for his average sized hands.  No sooner had it become thicker than a pint glass when it began to lengthen, a flesh anaconda replacing the less than average penis he had once had.

Using both hands, George proceeded to stroke John’s growing cock, gaining speed and fervour, John’s deep moans bellowing throughout the park.

John shook his head, growth controlling every inch of his body, and he watched as his baseball cap fell to the ground… and was shocked when long grey hair fell onto his shoulders and into his face.  Having been nearly bald since he was 24, John nearly came just seeing the thick silver tendrils cascading onto his wide shoulders! With a grin he looked down at George licking the length and width of his cock.

Look at it, Boy!!  It’s longer and thicker than your arm!!!  Try and put your mouth around the head... 

Excited by the challenge, George placed one hand and then another on John’s penis, feeling it pulsate and breathe beneath his hands.  Through the veins, George could feel the gallons of blood being pumped in and out to keep it as rigidly hard as it was.  

Your cock, Daddy!!  I’ve never felt anything like this before… its so hard yet feels so smooth… it practically feels alive… Even with both hands I cant encircle it!!  Fuck!! Even the veins that crisscross the entire length ate thicker than My own fingers.

Suck me!!

As George tried to put his mouth around the head of John’s incredible cock, it swelled even larger. 

You’re too big for me, Daddy!!  How do you deal with it… being too big for almost every guy when you need to be satisfied all the time?

You find ways, Boy… and sometimes they just need a little firm encouragement.  Now lick my cock!

George did as he was instructed, running his tongue over every inch of the head and shaft.  John placed his hands behind George’s head so he could manipulate him wherever he wanted his tongue to go.  With his tongue, he began to work the sensitive area right under the glans. John breathed in and out, his cock proceeding to leak even more, and his muscles began to grow even further.

Pre was leaking all over George's face as John moved his head so that he was face to face with his massive cock head.  

Open up wide and relax.

I don’t think I can, Daddy.

Listen to me and do it!!

Wanting to please, George opened his mouth as far as it would go, and using John’s pre as lube, forced the massive head into his mouth.

Oh yeah.  That’s it.  Suck on the head of my cock!!  That’s it!! Now take it in further.

Soon John was getting off on the gagging noises coming from George, and felt his cock grow bigger in his mouth.

Look at me… bursting with... with... all of this muscle... and power!!  My body covered in hair... reeking of sweat and testosterone. My balls... my balls... don’t stop, Boy... I... I... Fuck... I’m... Fuck....

As John was forcing George to go deeper on his cock, he began to hear a cracking sound coming from his own body.  Focused on fucking George’s mouth, he didn’t pay it much heed till it proceeded to get louder and louder.  

... I’m fuckin growing, Boy!!  My whole body getting taller!!   My fingers getting longer... my hands swelling…

John watched as the hand on the back of George’s head got longer and thicker, covering more and more space each second.  Attempting to look down past his pecs, and realised that his own feet must have doubled in size and were continuing to grow.

... growth so strong... every part of me getting bigger... taller... thicker... stronger...

Within a few minutes George could no longer kneel and had to stand to reach John’s cock.  Looking up, he saw the behemoth in ecstasy as he stretched taller and wider and gained more and more muscle mass.

Almost too much... so much growth... getting so tall... muscles expanding... need it to stop... becoming a freak… NO!!!  I don’t want it to stop... so massive... George hardly comes up to my abs now... how much do I weigh... can’t see below my pecs anymore… so much power... I’m gonna cum... oh fuck... of fuck... OH FUCK!!!!!!

John screamed at the top of his lungs as his colossal penis began to ejaculate.  As his cock spasmed, the pressure sent George flying to the ground, and proceeded to erupt everywhere.  Lost in the throws of his intense orgasm, John allowed it to shoot all over the park, and all over George.

I always called you Goliath behind your back…simply so massive... your shoulders so broad… your torso like a marble sculpture… your arms and legs so thick… standing in front of me at the pub… nearly as tall as the ceiling!!!  What else can the Biblical giant have on you?? You are superior to every man… and always will be!!

Superior to every man…

That’s right… Vince told me… about you…

What did he say?

He told me that’s exactly what you are… superior to every man… and you keep getting more and more superior… taking what you want from those less than you… adding it to yourself… 

John looked down at George, covered in gallons of his own spunk.  He was superior to every man in every way… and always would be!!

Vince shouldn’t have said anything to you about my predicament…

I love it, Daddy.  I want to help!! I want to find men to bring to you… have you take from them what you need… You never should have stopped.  You need to continue growing… becoming the God you deserve to be!

You want to help me, boy?

Yes!!!  Please!!

Come to me.

George stood up, his head only coming to the middle of John’s chest.

I’m superior to you in every way… aren’t I, Boy...

Yes.

Except one.  Do you know how old I am?

No, Daddy.

I’m 61.  How old are you?

In youth… you are far superior to me.

John looked down at George… his immense cock starting to get hard again.  Yes!! To be 39 again!! All he could do with his life if he had that time back again!!

I want your youth, George.

What?

Give me your youth, and in exchange… you will alwas be a part of me.

Always be a part of him… always and forever with John?  A way to give to him… make him even more superior than he was right now?  There was no doubt that it had to be done! George looked up at John and suddenly began to feel as if every aspect of himself was orgasaming at the same time.  Within seconds, every atom that had ever made up George burst apart, and was breathed in by John.  

FUCK!!!!!!!

John’s entire body want through another series of growth and alterations as he ingested George’s youth.  Several hundred pounds more of muscle grew all over his body, and his hair went from pure silver to black with highlights of silver.  Wrinkles that had covered areas on his face were now gone as his body turned back the clock 22 years.

Yes, John thought, admiring his own size, beauty, and youth.  I never should have stopped. Why had I? George was right. I deserve to be a God.  That was why I was given this gift. I am superior to every person on this planet… and its time I took my place.

Turning, the massive man began walking away from the lake, the music still blaring from Geroge’s phone.

Quinn’s heart was racing as he read the final line.  Another monster… that is what he had done… he had created another monster!!  John was out there now, and who knew who he was going to ingest next in his quest to become the most superior being on the planet.

No.  This has to stop now!

Quickly, Quinn walked over to the desk, unlocked it, and took out the ring.

All I need to do is wish that the app had never existed… and this will be over.  Yeah. I’ll just wish it away and that everything was back to normal. Starting to slip the ring onto his finger, he was suddenly engulfed in ropes of rubber... the ring falling to the floor.

Being whipped around, he saw that Jacob now stood in the room with another man, and a creature made entirely of rubber that now had him tied up with its own arms.

Fuck, Jacob!!  What have you become?

You’re emancipator, Quinn.  I’m here to set you free. I’m here to set every man free… 

The ring floated up from the floor and placed itself in Jacob’s hand.

But first… Oli here has a wish he needs to make...

To Be Continued...

8 hours ago, hardmuscl4life said:

Cracking good.   Thanks for that, really well done.  

George

Thanks George!!!  Glad you enjoyed it.  Not sure where it’s going... but we’ll see when we get there!!

18 hours ago, miniace2009 said:

Woof!! Glad to see we were on the same wavelength a little with my idea above while you were writing this!!

Thanks for the great idea!!  Really worked with what I wanted to do... and was hit to write!!  Gives me a lot of ideas going forward.

On 10/16/2019 at 1:45 PM, Ncgazza said:

The app was out of control.  Closing it, Quinn went to the main page where his apps were, and pressed down to start the deletion process.  All the other apps, like Candy Crush, started to shake in preparation of deletion, but not ThInk It. It remained perfectly still.  Pressing the home key stopped all of the apps shaking, but Quinn quickly tried to delete the app again… with the same result.  

Black Mirror is shaking and also the Evil Quuen for Snow White and The Huntsman lol

• 3 weeks later...