ThInk It: A Writer's Tool - Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Chapter Six (15-12-19)

I didn't think you could top the first chapter, but you proved me wrong! Part Two was absolutely amazing. The idea of the "upgrade" to the software is a brilliant touch. It adds so much uncertainty to the story, as you demonstrated very well.  I also love the cliffhanger ending with Jacob. So, now we have not only Quinn's story to look forward to, but we can also see how Jacob's story continues to play out and however you may decide to have them intertwine. It certainly wouldn't hurt to see big Vince again either. 😉  Whatever direction you decide to take, though, I'm sure it will be amazing. 

1 hour ago, Kymuscleboy said:

I didn't think you could top the first chapter, but you proved me wrong! Part Two was absolutely amazing. The idea of the "upgrade" to the software is a brilliant touch. It adds so much uncertainty to the story, as you demonstrated very well.  I also love the cliffhanger ending with Jacob. So, now we have not only Quinn's story to look forward to, but we can also see how Jacob's story continues to play out and however you may decide to have them intertwine. It certainly wouldn't hurt to see big Vince again either. 😉  Whatever direction you decide to take, though, I'm sure it will be amazing. 

Thanks so much!  I really appreciate it.  I have a lot in store for all three!!

Hey there!!!  Here you go... Part Three.  Hope you enjoy it.  This pretty much came out of my friends and I talking about living a life completely as your kink or your fetish.  I have total respect for them... and hope I can do that one day soon!!  Once again, let me know what you think!!!  -Quinn

Think It... A Writer's Tool

Part Three:  Chapter Three

Jacob lay in the sling trying to control his breathing.  Ten minutes had passed, and the formula was coursing through his veins… he could feel the fire burning within him so much stronger than before.  Every vein in his cock and those leading into it had grown into much fatter hoses, and through the thin skin, the pumping of his heart was visible as each vein surged with life.  Two naked men were constantly stroking and massaging his cock… waiting for whatever was to come next to happen. The two others, the shop-owner and his assistant, the two who had injected the formula that would forever change him, they were watching from across the room, the twink one hard and stroking himself, his trousers thrown across the room, the older one, hard but concerned, every once in a while rubbing his hard cock through his trouser fabric.  Jacob had promised them all something miraculous was going to happen, and they knew he wouldn’t lie to them. He was on the verge… he felt it… but it still hadn’t fully manifested itself.

The smell of Jacobs musk had continually grown stronger in the basement until that was all any of the men could smell.  Even when one of them had opened up a vial of poppers, Jacob’s musk completely overpowered the pungent smell within as if it hadn’t ever existed.  All the air smelled of Jacob now… and it was beginning to get harder to think… eachl of the men were falling into their basest nature… their drive for sex and sex alone.

What is he doing to himself, Oli, the owner of the store above, wondered.   Ever since this naked man with the colossal penis had walked into his shop, followed close behind by his so called worshipers,Oli’s entire world had been  turned upside down.

Jacob had insisted that he had bought a penis growth formula from Oli that very afternoon… and at first Oli had argued that no such item existed except in fantasies… when suddenly a fog seemed to clear in his head, and he remembered everything.  

He remembered the Man in Black… what was his name… Deacon… Dennis… Declan... coming to his store with the box… he remembered, against his better nature,  trying some of it out on himself and his cock growing to over 12” long. He remembered giving the man £5,000 pounds for the box of fifteen syringes… and he remembered the man disappearing into the night.

How could he have forgotten such events?? Looking down, he had the evidence shoved painfully in his own trousers. His cock was over 12” long and 7” thick now!  It hadn’t been that size two days prior, and his boyfriend was still dealing with the ass ripping he had gotten the night before. 

Oli has actually planned to leave early.  That’s why he had called Cavin in, to take over so he could go home.  Well, he said he was going home… he really was going to go to the spa in Vauxhall to fill as many assholes as he could.  He really wanted to go home… but this cock wouldn’t let him!! He had to practically use it all the time!! His poor boyfriend couldn’t take more goes after this morning, so it would have to be other guys.  this wasn’t cheating… he was sure his boyfriend would thank him for it!! 

Jacob has been first person Oli had told about the growth formula when the American had entered his store late yesterday afternoon.  It was odd… he had been busy all day… but no one else had seemed worthy...and when he returned the next day with his God-Cock… and his 15 followers… Oli knew he had to give him whatever he needed.  When Jacob had asked for more of the injections, he had wanted to refuse… but his curiosity had gotten the better of him… as well as the money the blonde one had shoved at him. He had handed them the injections and told them to leave… but Jacob has insisted that he needed the injection that very moment.  He had refused all but two of the followers, he had no clue of their names, but simply thought of them as Fatty and Microcock, down into the stockroom/basement/playroom of the shop, but now the American was panting in his sling, his cock leaking like a faucet all over the floor.

• Not… enough.

This was the first time Jacob had spoken since his most recent injections, and his voice had a deeper growl to it than it had 45 min prior.   His cock may not have grown more, Oli thought, but something’s happening… that’s for sure. Jacobs voice was close to the sexiest thing he had ever heard, and it caused his own 12” horse cock to get even harder than it was.

• More…

• There isn’t any more…

• Don’t lie to me!!!

The growl was deeper this time and caused everyone in the room to simultaneously orgasm.  When the intense wave was over, Jacob spoke again.

• Get me the rest…

• I don’t…

• I need the rest…

• I’ll get them, Sir.

Oli looked over at Caven who worked for him… cum still leaking from his cock.  Jacob looked at both of them and smiled.

• Good boy… get them for me now!!

Caven ran upstairs as quick as he could and returned with the box holding the nine remaining syringes.  This is getting out of control, Oli thought… but as the smell of Jacobs musk got even thicker… he found that it was becoming more difficult to not obey.

• Now… inject them all into me… and no matter what happens… don’t stop!!

• Yes, Sir.

With quick hands, Caven began injecting the formula into Jacobs quads.  By the fourth one, the smell coming from Jacob had thickened the air so much it was like a fog.  Jacob himself had his eyes closed and appeared to be lost in his own world, writhing and moaning.

After the sixth injection, Jacobs cock began to pulse with life.  It was no longer just the veins beating to his heartbeat… no… it was the entire thing… the whole thing was pulsing with life!!  . It was after the seventh injection that Jacob grabbed onto the chains attaching to the ceiling and screamed. The scream was so deep yet so loud that it was felt deep inside of every man in the room… and every man for a half mile.  

No matter what they were doing…. no matter what they were engaged In, all men within a half mile radius began to suddenly get overwhelmingly horny, get hard, and begin to cum uncontrollably without even touching themselves.  Many men felt self-conscious, but others didn’t care, excited to have experienced such a mind altering orgasm.

Oli, on the other hand, was sweating and nervous watching the body of the man in his sling going through such agony… and he began to try and think clearly in his clouded head.  Should whatever was going to happen, happen?? Were they not playing with something none of them understood? After the sixth injection, Caven had held off injecting any more, and had simply watched as the man screamed, panted, and his cock, if it was possible, get larger… much longer and thicker.

After another 10 minutes, Jacob looked at Cavan and said in his rumbling bass:

• My cock!

• What?

• The last three… inject them right into my cock!!

• Are… are you sure?!

• Just do it!!!

Cavan took the top off of the first, took aim, and injected right in the middle of the mammoth cock.  Seconds after, Jacobs cock began dripping torrents of pre-cum, the God-Cock pulsing and dwelling larger… Jacob moaning and in a fit of what seemed like unbridaled orgasm.

• … next…. one….

Cavan complied… yet found it more difficult to inject the needle this time than the last.  It was as if the skin of the man’s cock was getting thicker… almost impenetrable. Using all of his strength, he was finally able to get the needle slightly in, and inject all of the formula.  

Just after Cavan had removed the empty syringe, he could see the man’s cock head thicken, and numerous more thick veins rose up to feed it.  What am I doing, Cavan thought, but he knew he had to obey. He knew he had no choice.  

• It’s time, Cavan.  Time to inject the last one… I will never forget what you’ve done… and you will be the first to receive my blessing.  Men… in a few moments… I will evolve past what you see here… You mustn’t be afraid… for when the time comes… you will all join me!  I will free you!!

The two men below Jacob both got hard hearing his words and began to both lick and stroke his growing cock.  

• I can feel my evolution is starting… even I don’t know what I will become… but we can not… can not…

Jacob began to have a coughing fit… moving his hand to his throat.  In a horse whisper he spoke again.

• Don’t be afraid of what… of what you fantasise…

Jacob fell into a coughing fit again, and threw his head back onto the sling.  Coughing… sounding as if he was having difficulty breathing, Jacob lifted his head and looked into Oli’s eyes.  Jacob opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He opened his mouth further, and Oli could see him forcing it open wider still, then came the horrible cracking sound of  Jacob’s mandibular bones fracturing and breaking, enabling him to expand his mouth much wider… like a snake. He looked again at Oli, his mouth hanging abnormally opened, and to Oli’s shock, where his tongue should be, a thick 13” soft penis shoved itself out of Jacob’s mouth.  This new cock moved wildly around Jacob’s mouth like a tentacle, getting harder and thicker until it took up most of his mouth. Hard, the shaft was thick and veiny… the head full and meaty. Oli watched in shock as this mouth cock began to leak a hypnotic smelling liquid that caught everyone in the room in its control.

Unable to speak, Jacob spoke to his apostles through thought.

• Do it, Cavan!!  Inject the last syringe.

Like a harpoon, Cavan took aim and injected the massive mouth cock.  Within a moment all of the formula was within Jacob.

In their heads, they once again heard him:

• I am becoming… a creature of pure sex… 

Jacob stretched his right arm up into the air and flexed it.  Reaching out toward Cavan, the young man was shocked to see each of Jacob’s fingers elongating… thickening… the fingernails peeling off, the ends thickening and a slit whipping open in each one… until each finger had become five massive penises.  The head of each cock finger began to leak… and the smell was even stronger than before.

I need to get out of here, Oli thought, and made his way to the doorway, but it swung shut and locked in front of him.  Grabbing the door handle, Oli tried to get it to open, but it was in vain. Behind him he could see Jacob lift his left hand… stretch it out… and as before, five cock-fingers grew.

Fatty and Microcock each took a hand and began to fondle, lick, and suck each of the cocks where Jacob’s digits had once been.  Oli, terrified of what was happening, was still intrigued, and couldn’t take his eyes off of the writhing figure in the sling. The cock shooting out of his mouth was longer and thicker than it had been moments before, and he watched as Cavin began to deepthroat the newly emerged mass of meat.

Jacob’s original massive cock had begun leaking even more, until it was pouring onto the floor like a broken pipe.  A deep rumbling sound could also be heard coming from this area, then an agonising tearing sound, as this colossal column began to start growing again.  As much as he tried to resist it, Oli soon found himself ripping his clothes off and standing naked front of the growing monolith, licking the shaft with as much fervor as the other men, and getting covered in the pre.  All they wanted to do was worship this evolving creature forever.

As they sucked, licked, and stroked, they once again began to hear Jacob’s voice in their heads:

• All my life…  my private kink has been cock worship… finding men with the largest… thickest… most potent smelling cocks… and giving them the veneration they deserved.  Now I find myself becoming my own fantasy… my whole body transforming into what I worshiped!!!

In the time that Oli was basking in the glory of this magnificent cock, he noticed that, to the right of him, there was another massive cock!!!  Where once Jacob’s left leg had been was now the most beautiful thick cock!! Looking to the left, Oli watched as Jacob’s other leg plumped up more, his toes quickly disappearing, his foot extending and thickening to become a bulbous head, and within moments, another magnificent cock.  

Oli and the other three didn’t know where to look or which phallus to worship next… so they were trying to move around and give them all attention… they had no choice… in their heads, they could hear Jacob’s voice in total ecstasy over what they were doing and what he was becoming:

• Such exultation to exist as my fetish… and this is only the start of my evolution… believe me…  To exist in a realm of constant stimulation… you have never felt anything like it… but my children… you will… I have come to free you all!!!  Soon you will exist like me… 

Oli looked up at the creature in the sling… so beautiful… so full of sexual life… his own 12” cock had never been this hard in a long time… and even if he didn’t want this to end… everyone had to have balance in their life… didn’t they…  but what did he mean? Soon they will exist like him?

• Who will be the first to join me?

Jacob’s head took in all around him, and finally stopped on Cavin.

• Let me free you, Cavin.  Drink from me.

A new scent began to permeate the air… like honey… mixed with sex… mixed with lust… mixed with electricity.  Cavin moved closer to Jacob’s mouth cock and took in the smell… thoughts of his own lusts and desires filling his head.

• Yes!!!  Now drink!!!

A thick amber liquid began to flow from Jacob’s mouth cock piss-slit.  Cavin felt the aroma fill his nose and then his whole body. Looking at all of the other men in the room, he smiled, leaned over, and licked the flowing liquid.  In a moment he was on Jacob’s cock and drinking like a man who hadn’t had a drop of water in 5 years.

• Yes!!!!  Drink!!! Soon you will be free!!!

Cavin drank more and more, feeling the room spinning around him.  Suddenly, feeling more bloated than after eating a large Sunday roast, he pulled away.  The liquid had leaked down his chin and onto his chest. With his fingers, he lifted it up and looked at it. 

Oli watched as his friend became fascinated by the liquid coating his hand… the thickening consistency… the darkening colour.  Putting both hands together, Jacob pulled, and found the liquid was becoming more like taffy now… and getting darker… and starting to move on his own.

Jacob looked at his hand and saw the liquid finally turned to a jet black… and began the slow crawl up his hand… leaving a rubbery coating behind.  Quickly it had covered his hand and was moving up to his forearm. Cavin looked up at Oli and grinned.

• It's alive!!! 

As Cavan moved his hands, admiring the flow of the liquid, Oli began to notice somehow the substance appeared to have made Cavans hands look much longer and thicker… somehow more full and masculine.  The sound of him opening and closing his hand was pure eroticism to Cavan, and he couldn’t get enough of it. Oli looked again at Cavan’s hands as he moved them. No… they didn’t just look larger… they were larger!  Smelling his hands, Cavan looked at Oli with a grin. 

• It’s rubber!! I’d recognize that smell anywhere!!!  Getting my own living rubber suit… like fuckin Venom!!!  Feels like a second skin!! I can’t explain it… my skin… whatever touching… tingling all over!!!

Cavin cried out… lusting after his latex covered hands… watching as the liquid  it flowed over his hands and onto forearms like mercury, leaving them more muscular than they ever had been before!  Rubbing his hands together… Cavin was surprised that despite the sensation of doing it… and knowing he was doing it… he suddenly felt… nothing!!  It was as if every nerve ending in his hands had died.

Shaking with excitement and fear, Cavin moved his right hand to the pointer finger of his left… pulled it… and stretched it… all the way till it lay completely on the back of his hand. The bone in my finger should have broken… Releasing it, his digit bounced right back into position!!

Becoming more desperate, Cavin moved to the concrete wall and hit his fist against it as hard as he could, but it rebounded off of the compressed foundation  just as a rubber mallet would. Over and over he did this, harder and harder, motions that would have shattered an ordinary man’s hand, left him sweating, but unharmed.  The same couldn’t be said for the wall, for where he had pounded, it was now chipped and broken.

Looking over at the three men, he saw that they were simply staring at him, watching every moment, their own cocks hard and leaking… scared and excited by what was happening to him. 

Cavin pulled at his hands… and watched as each digit stretched further and further, longer than any human hands could be able to stretch, and when let go, snapped back into position with a loud slapping noise.

It’s not a second skin, Oli thought.  Rubber, That was Cavin’s fetish… and that was what he was becoming.  He was becoming like a fuckin Stretch Armstrong toy!!!

Panicking, Cavin tried to peel off the black coating, then attempted to to rub it off, but nothing would help.  Nothing would stop the thick black liquids progression up his arm!!

Continuing its unstoppable path, the tar-like substance soon began to cover his upper arms.  As it moved over them, Cavin couldn't suppress a moan from escaping his lips. Under the thick coating, his slight upper arm muscles had begun to grow, until he had a firm mound of both bicep and triceps where once there had been next to nothing.  In awe of his new muscular arms, Cavin flexed them and watched as the rubber peak swelled and grew even larger.

• I can really feel it now… I’m changing… my whole physiology is changing… every part of me… every living part of me… altering… changing… completely made of rubber…

Creeping down his chest, the liquid flowed over his pecs causing them to swell and blossom rounder and firmer.  Cavin’s eyes rolled back in his head as he felt the erotic sensation of living flesh turned to rubber, and rubber thickened to become throbbing muscle.  Stretched his neck to try and see beyond the two black rubber globes that had now taken up residency on his chest, and watched as they filled out even further.  Even his nipples grew bigger as his newborn pecs grew until his upper chest looked like Cavin was wearing a formidable muscular rubber breastplate.

As Cavin now began to welcome the changes occurring to him, even pray for them, the liquid started to flow even faster over his back and stomach.  Left behind in its wake were widened shoulders, an extremely flared back and lays, and a mountain range of abs. As his abs grew larger and the crevice between them grew deeper, his waist began to tighten even further until it was less than 29”

Moving down over his crotch, the liquid disintegrated Cavin’s pubic hair, and left behind a smooth black rubber mound in its place.  Cavin’s cock had hardened o cue he relished what he was becoming, but as the liquid engulfed his penis, it also began to grow… longer and thicker… veiny… the head doubling and then tripling in size until once it was completely covered and transformed, Cavin was sporting a 15” rubber dildo.  Not ignoring his testicles, the liquid coated them, causing each ball to swell… his sack now resting large and tight on his body.

Stroking his own massive rubber penis, feeling its new weight, its length, and its thickness, Cavin grinned at the other men.   Yeah, he thought. Finally I’m what I was meant to be!!!

The liquid quickly flowed down over Cavin’s ass tightening and enlarging his glutes.  Feeling it enter his ass, Cavin moaned again and bent over as he felt it transforming his colin into a ribbed rubber hole to be used.  Putting his own finger up his hole, feeling the texture, he was surprised by how tight and inviting it felt. Cavin gave another moan as his asshole began to excrete its own lubrication!!!

Riding down his legs, the liquid caused his quads to thicken, showing each sinew and striation etched in rubber.  His legs lengthened also lengthened slightly as they grew in width. Finding it harder to stand with such thicker quads, Cavin looked the best he could over his pecs and watched the liquid roll down over his calves, thickening them both, and then quickly covering his feet, which both also became larger and thickened.

Before the three men, Cavin stood… his entire body made completely of rubber… rubberised muscle.  Oli walked over to him, looking up slightly for the first time, and touched his chest, feeling the new thickness, smoothness, and the odd warmth emitting from Cavin’s new body.

• How… how do you feel?

• Amazing!!!  I never imagined how good this would feel!  Every piece of me… every cell… everything… rubber!  I’m totally altered… I’ve been renewed!!!

As he spoke, Cavin’s cock began to leak a new type of pre… more like synthetic lubricant then what a natural body would produce.  

• It’s so funny… I’m breathing… but I don’t think I really need to anymore.  I think I’m doing it just because I’m used to it. Ha!! I don’t even know if I have internal organs anymore.  It’s like… I am my fetish! I want to try something…

Cavin threw out his right arm like he was throwing a rugby ball, and all three of the men watched as his arm stretched across the room.  It grabbed onto a piece of the wall on the other side, and then let go, retracting to exactly how it had been a few moments prior. Cavin grinned and looked at Oli.

Fuck yeah!!!!

The rubber that had settled below Cavin’s neck began to bubble slightly and start to move upward.  Cavin turned to Jacob and smiled.

• Do it!!  Finish it!!

Oli watched as the liquid rose up over Cavin’s neck, thickening it, creating muscle where there had been none before, and then it moved onto his head.  The liquid rubber was quicker now, and it flowed smoothly over his head, disintegrating every strand of the blond hair that grew on the top of his head, until he was completely bald.  Riding up over his chin and onto his lips, the liquid entered his mouth, causing Cavin to cough and gag as it completely coated and transformed his teeth, tongue, and throat.

Up over his nose it rose, and then up toward his eyes.  Terrified in regard to what it was doing to his friend, Oli watched as it entered his eyes, turning them completely black.  Cavin could still move then… still see, but they were simply black orbs. From the top of his head, it flowed down over his forehead until Cavin was completely covered in rubber… no… not covered… he was living rubber.

Cavin moved around feeling the tightness of his body… the sensation he felt just existing in such a form.  It gave him a sense of real power… of real freedom. Stroking his own cock. He grabbed it tightly and began to stretch it longer, molding it with his hands until it resembled one of the thick fist and arm dildos sold in the store.  When he spoke, there was a thickness to his voice… a timber that came from rubberised vocal chords.

• With this body… with this form… I can do anything!!!  Finally, I can live out in the open as my fetish!! Never will I hide in the shadows again.  The world will accept me exactly the way that I am!!!!

With this final statement, Cavin’s head began to change, morphing into an enlarged version of itself.  Oli stared in complete shock as Cavin’s eyes grew larger and rounder on his face until they appeared to be two slightless orbs.  Two steel buckles formed to the right and left of his forehead, digging savagely into his own rubber flesh. The same occurred on the sides of his face, and then on the bottom.  The final movement of the transformation was his mouth; it widened significantly until it was an enormous O. His tongue, thickening more than his mouth could hold was forced to stick out… growing and sticking out, growing longer and filling the entire circumference of his mouth.  Oli watched as the tongue grew longer until it formed itself into a rubber filter and rebreather for the rubber gas mask that was now his head. Moving his hands up to the gas mask that now took the place of his face, Cavin rejoyced. For the first time he felt whole… complete. A muffled, almost robotic voice came from the filter.

Look at me!!!!  Look what I’ve become!!!! My body is now stronger than most men… I’ll never break... or bruise… and I’ll never die!! I’m perfection!!!!

Reforming his cock to what it had been, Cavin began stroking it faster… rubbing in his own synthetic lubricant until deep muffled cries of orgasm could be heard, and Cavin shot a massive load of liquid rubber onto the floor.

• You are indeed beautiful, Cavin.  Perfection!! Beautiful!!!  

This had been the first time Jacob had spoken, and the men were surprised to see him standing near the door on two massively muscular legs.  He still resembled the man that had walked into the shop several hours prior, but now he looked… what was the word Oli was looking for… improved…. fested… beautiful...  His body had gone from having a tight muscular form to having a larger, bulkier and more rugged visage. He was taller than he had been before, and the look in his eye seemed more determined… insistent… not quite human.

You’re correct, Oli… I’m no longer human.  I exist as a being of pure sexual energy. I can transform myself at will to become anything that will bring sexaul satisfaction to myself and others.  And now… like Cavin… you must join me. We must spread the message that the Earth is ours… and we shall create a new Eden in our image… in the image of hedonism.  Who will drink from me next?

Fatty and Microcock ran up to Jacob and tried to force themselves onto his cock.  Forcing them both away from him with only his mind, he looked down at his massive cock, and watched as a powerful ripping noise came from within it, and with a strong suddenly it split right down the middle.  Jacob let out a loud moan as if he were experiencing more pleasure then he ever had. Within moments, the two halves had completely healed themselves, and each half had became a massive cock of its own. Soon both were leaking the same amber pre that Cavin had drunk from before… the smell filling the air.

No more fighting!!  One for each!!

Both men dove onto Jacob’s cocks and began to drink deeply.  A few minutes later, the blonde fatter one moved away from Jacob, staggering for a moment, and fell onto the floor.

Release yourself, Greg.  No longer will you need to deal with the stress of being president of a large financial firm.  Give in to living a simpler… freer life...

Oli watched as the man’s genitals began to quickly shrink until they looked less than prepubescent.  Any musculature that he once might have had faded away, and all of the hair on his body fell out until he only had a few curls on his head.  Looking up at Oli, all cognitive thought seemed to evaporate from his eyes, and in a moment, he began to cry.

Adult baby, Oli thought to himself.  He now exists solely as an adult baby.

It’s happening!!!

Oli watched in awe as the other man proceeded to get both taller and larger, his musculature blowing totally out of proportion.  Within seconds, two massive pecs formed on his chest, complete with two enlarged areolas and thick nipples. The thick dark hair covered his chest and part of his back began to quickly fall out, leaving him with the smoothest, most perfect skin Oli had ever seen.

Now over 6’6”, his abs began to develop into thick peaks and valleys, his midsection tapered in, yet maintained a thickened and proportionately broad waist.  His large solid hands ran themselves down over his pecs, stopping long enough to give each nipple a hard squeeze which caused him to audibly gasp. As his hands traveled down further, the man’s biceps began to double and then triple in size.  Joining in, his legs and neck began to develop into hefty pilings, while his face was also changing, becoming chiseled with a strong square jawline and angular cheekbones. His entire body thickened with muscle, yet he wasn’t gaining that bodybuilder look.  No… he was simply becoming large and imposing.

Any trace of a five o’clock shadow evaporated as the skin on his cheeks and mouth became as smooth as his chest.  Then there came the itch on his top lip as spiky dark hairs began to erupt. Oli felt like he was watching stop-motion footage, as his moustache filled in so thick and dark brown, so quickly, drooping down slightly on the side of his mouth.

The final touch was the sudden eruption of his cock.  The pencil thin, nearly non existent penis he once had sported began to balloon thicker, highways of thick veins emerging to further feed its growth.  Watching this guys almost nonexistent penis start to grow had Jacob’s cocks leaking once again, and had Cavan stroking his own. It became too much for MicroCock who leaned against the wall, closed his eyes, and began moaning loudly his tube of flesh became thicker.  Soon his cock went from a pencil, to as wide as a shot glass, than a banana,, then a beer can, then a tv remote, then a pint mug!! Thicker and thicker it became, turning a dark red as it blossomed. Oli moves toward Microcock and tried to place both of his hands around it simply to feel exactly just how thick it was, and still it surged broader.  Just when Oli was afraid the three inch behamith would explode, it proceeded to get progressively longer. Like a firehouse being unwound, the monster cock just burst in length from 3” to 11” in a matter of minutes. All of this growth was too much for… what could Oli call him now… Horse Hung… and he began to ejaculate all over the room. As he did… with each shot… the head of his cock grew more bulbous until it appeared like a grapefruit on the end of a bottle of wine.  His cock was truly and ass ripper, and Oli wondered how many guys he’d be able to find to take it… but in his heart he knew there would be a cue!!

It's not enough to simply look hyper masculine Caleb...no… to be a true Tom of Finland clone, you must have the mindset  of one.

Caleb’s hands flew to his head to his head, crying out as he experienced the worst brain freeze he had ever had.  As his head cleared… his thoughts turned to sex… dominating a hot bottom, and breeding hole after hole after hole… his drive never satisfied.  His cock never truly going soft, nor did his balls ever fully empty of their seed. His life was a constant hunt for more sexual conquests, controlling each one with his born superiority.  This is what he lived for… he existed as nothing more than a sexual animal.

• Fuck yeah!!!!

The voice from was now  deep, loud, and commanding, oozing of sex.   Fingering his dense moustache with his left hand, stroking his enormous cock with his right, Caleb grinned, closed his eyes, and eventually, letting out a long guttural and deep moan, shot his second load in five minutes all over the floor.

• This our world now, Oli… what do you think.

Oli turned around and found Jacob standing right behind him… his massive cock one piece again, his eyes shining as he stared at Oli.  Is it possible that he’s even more beautiful than before, Oli thought? Was his hair that shiny, or his pecs that full? Was he as tall as he was now?  Jacob had to be one of the most beautiful men ever to have lived… but Oli knew no good could come from him.

• It’s time, Oli.

• For what?

• For me to free you.  I saved you for last because I know you’ll be my favourite.

• I can’t.

Oli moves toward the door, but his way was blocked by the adult baby, his mouth now transformed into a huge pacifier.

• Unfortunately, Oli… you have no choice.  I was sent to free my people… and that is exactly what I intend to do.

Oli watched Cavin walk closer to him, the sound of his mechanical breathing coming from his gas mask face.  Staring directly at his friend, he tried to reason with his friend.

• Let me go, mate.  You and me… we have history.  Let me go.

Caleb’s arms reached out and wrapped themselves several times around Oli.  From inside the mask, Oli heard Caleb day:

• We all need to be freed, Oli.  You’ll be happier when you’re free.

Roughly, Caleb turned Oli until he was face to face with Jacob.

• Don’t do this… what my fetish really is… I’ve never told anyone… what I’ll become… you can’t.

Jacob opened his mouth wide and the tongue cock began to slither its way toward Oli.  As it got closer, all Oli could hear in his head was:

• I know… and that makes me so happy!!!  What you’ll be once you’re free… the world won’t ever forget!  It will be you that stands beside me as we bring our people back to Eden.

The tongue cock got closer to Oli’s mouth and slowly began to leak its amber pre.

• Soon we’ll all be free…

With a gasp, Quinn woke in his bed.  He had gotten home after his ordeal with Vince, hid the ring, and feeling strangely exhausted, fell into a deep sleep.  

Fuck, he thought.  I didn’t even call into work, and I had a shit load of meetings I was going to cancel!!!  He sat up in bed and turned his bedside lamp on. Looking at his clock he was shocked to see it was 11:11 pm.  He had slept all day!!  

It’s understandable, he thought as he walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.  Despite being hungry, he’d go back to sleep, and wake up at 4 as usual, go to the gym, call in sick, and stay home plotting exactly what he was going to wish with the ring.

The ring!!!!  He ran to his desk, unlocked the top drawer, and saw it sitting in the space where he put all of his paper clips, etc.  Picking it up, he looked at it, slipped it on, and realised as it glides over his thick hands and knuckles that it was a perfect fit.

I could do it right now… make my wish.  His cock in his briefs started to get hard.  Look at what Vince became… I could do the same thing to myself…

No!  He needed to plot it out.  Vince’s wish had gotten out of hand… he couldn’t allow that to happen to himself.  Taking off the ring, he put it back in the drawer and locked it.

Moving back to his bed, Quinn laid down and picked up his phone to see how many messages he had from pissed off work colleagues.  As it registered his face, the first screen to pop up was for dddddd. Looking closely, reading what the screen said, Quinn’s heart began to beat faster...

• Wonderful!!! Your story is now published and out in the world to see.  Having completed your third story, you have unlocked a host more more new options for you to use.  Also, as a newly listed Bestselling Author with our readers, we have several new features coming your way to ensure your writing continues to flow to the great  demand of your public!! Congratulations!!  

Third story???  How??? He opened his Activity option of the app and looked at My Contant.  There it was… a third chapter!!! Had he written it while he was asleep? Did he talk in his sleep?

Glancing quickly over the content, he turned off his phone and threw it to the other side of the bed.  Fuck!!! He was hard as a rock and leaking… his first thought was to rub one out, but instead he got up and opened the window.  There it was…. Jacob’s pheromones… his scent… his musk… it was now even stronger than ever. Fuck!!! What have I done?

So... What is Oli's fetish?  What should he become?  Give me some answers and I'll choose the best one to write about!! Thanks!!!!!

6 hours ago, hardmuscl4life said:

Excellent writing.  I should have seen that coming but didn’t.  Really well thought out ideas.  Will his subconscious be next?  

Many thanks again 

George

Thanks George!  I really appreciate that.  I'm glad you didn't see it coming.  His subconsious... hmm that would be interesting... what is hidden deep down inside of Quinn even he wouldn't want others to know about.?

4 hours ago, superkappa said:

Oli's deepest desire is to become an evil being made of pure power...

...yeah that's my darkest fetish talking. Can't wait to read what happens next anyway.

Hmmm!!  I like it!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 3:45 PM, Ncgazza said:

Hmmm!!  I like it!!

Yes, and meanwhile, Quinn opens up several other features of his app and alters his appearance et grows beyond powerful himself! ;)