Hello everyone. This is my first post here in this site. And its also my first ever proper story written so please don't get your hopes up too high. This is part 1 or a 8 part story, maybe more is I have more planned. I also planned to write other growth stories that may link with this one. Currently only Muscle Growth will be in this chapter. But in the next few chapters, expect Hyper Muscle and Hyper Cock, Giant Belly, and maybe a bit of Multiversal Destruction from growing too big... Enjoy!

Day 1

Campsite of Paradise Forest

A frantic morning pumped adrenaline into my body. I woke up an hour late at 7am. I swore and immediately took a shower. I was late for a camp. I was supposed to arrive in school at 8am. Luckily it only took 30 minutes to reach school. But having some things left unpacked from the previous night made the morning a little stressful. But I managed to get it all worked out, albeit made me super tired. This was supposed to be an outdoor camp to help train students to become leaders for the new freshmen coming to school the next year. It was called Camp Paradise, located in the Paradise Forest.

Paradise forest is about 3 hours away from school. It’s roughly 50 thousand square miles, mostly untouched due to preservation reasons. Not much is known about this forest, and yet, many legends surrounds this forest. A lot of sightings of mysterious creatures and giants can be heard. Yet not a single human seems to live there. No whatsoever society or village is found there. The only type of man-made creation is the campsite there. I was always interested in the legends surrounding this forest, but all the information i gathered were all super vague. So you bet your ass I was super eager to go on this camping trip.

I arrived in school, excited. I saw a few of my friends who were also attending this same camp. We had a lovely chat and talked about which group we were in. I was the only person in my friend circle in group 7 while my other friends were in group 6. A bit disappointing to say the least. I thought I would have fun with my friends. But we had no choice in this. As more and more people began crowding the school hall, I came to the conclusion that this was a big camp. There were about 200 students here. A lot of them were recognisable as we all went to a different school camp a few months ago for the same purpose of training us to be leaders to our freshmen. 18 year old me was delighted to see all these people again. And excited to have another adventure with all of them in the new camp.

The busses had finally arrived to pick all of us up. Luckily, group 6, 7 and 8 were on the same bus, my friends and I were able to chit chat a little bit more. As we journey to the camp, we did a little bit of research on the campsite. The site was something to behold. It’s extremely huge with many, very high quality furnished dorms, high quality amenities and lots of activities to behold. But due to the sheer size, different groups would be situated in different corners of the camp. So unfortunately, I was to be situated my with own group at one site of the camp. We were devastated. We thought the whole squad was going together but nope. Even worse, the guys and girls would be split up. So that would mean the adventure was going to be very lonely. This changed my perspective on the trip in an instant. But still with such a marvelous looking campsite with a forest full of legend, I guess being in a camp with about 10 guys couldn’t be all that bad. As we arrived at the camp, we got off the bus as experienced the scenery. And man was it a sight to behold. A luxurious campsite situated far from the towns. With beautiful forestry as far as the eye can see. A huge waterfall can be seen from afar. Mountains stretched across the landscape. Many camp buildings were scattered throughout the forest. From afar I saw some rock climbing walls, a river for kayaking or canoeing and a zipline that stretches far. I was also sure that there are more activities we could do here.

All 200 campers gathered for a huge briefing in the mess hall and afterwards we were dismissed. I said my goodbyes to my friends and we all went off doing our activities. It was going to be a long camp for sure. An 8 day 7 night camp is going to be exhausting for sure. But at least there was something that could keep me company for a while. There was a group 7 camper there who also went to the previous camp. However we weren’t grouped together back then, so I barely noticed him at all. But during this camp, I managed to be able to analyse his figure. Man was I eyeing on him for a long while. 

His name was Jon. He is from a different course from me but our courses intermingle when it comes to our modules. So I sometimes see him. He is the same age as me at 18 years old and is a year 2 student like me. He was tall about 6'2”, which compared to my height of 5'8”, he was tall. Now I live in a country where tall and buff guys are not common at all. And while I would LOVE one, I grew to be more open to different types of men. So even tho Jon wasn't the buffest guy around, he was huge. He had an adorable tummy that looked hard yet soft to the touch. He has a wide back that was almost twice the length of my own back. He had huge arms that covered the entire sleeve hole. He had huge and hairy legs that looked strong. Now that description may not sound impressive at all and it really isn’t. He was just a big and tall guy with a soft meaty body, but a bit of training would make him a bodybuilder to behold. I bet y'all would have wanted massive bodies that triumph bodybuilders. But where I am from, he was considered huge and i'll take what I can get! Jon had slightly curly and messy black hair. It was slightly long. He had a roundish yet rectangular face. He was Chinese which meant small brown eyes. He was paler in the spectrum of chinese skin colour. He was quite the handsome individual but im getting sidetrack.

So onward with the story. I was in Group 7 with Jon along with some other guys. Including us there were about 10 guys in total. Now the groups were scattered very far from each other to allow each group to have a 'unique experience’. While that sounds interesting, it feels very lonely to be with only 10 people. Now the entire camp spreaded far! So the other campers were about a kilometer away from each other. A camp instructor was given to each group to lead the activities. 

Our instructor was very nice. He told us that he wanted us to treat him like a friend rather than a teacher to make the camp a little more fun. He also told us that we got the best campsite among the rest. In his words, “It's the biggest site with the most amount of available activities.” That sounded interesting. Now our instructor was also very handsome. He had short black spiky hair, his face was rectangular and sharp. He was dark skinned, a brownish colour. He had a small moustache that connected to his slightly thick beard. He had beautiful hazel eyes that sparkled and had a very warm smile. He stood at an impressive 7’2” inches tall. He had a build of a bodybuilder. Strong impressive arms that pulled the seams of his sleeves. Huge pecs that sagged downwards each bigger than my head. He had a wide back that stretched his shirt to no end. His lats were huge too. He had a roided gut that heaved. It was huge and round, like a boulder. Despite the gut, he boasted a huge V-shape body. He had huge shoulders and traps that only accentuate his V-shape stature. He had huge powerful legs as thick as small tree trunks. His whole body was full of thick luscious black hair. He had a huge ass that stretched his jeans. He also had a very noticeable bulge that always caught my guard. It looked to be 8” soft. He was extraordinarily massive. His muscles were so huge it looked bigger than the biggest muscles on any bodybuilder. It was a sight to behold. And a massive one at that. It seemed that he wore XXXL clothing which could barely contain his massive body.

While we were walking, the instructor was at the front, talking to Jon. Now while I thought Jon was huge, seeing the instructor right beside him was such a shock. But seeing the two of them together had me hard. Two of the biggest people i know right beside each other. The other 8 guys were behind me, but very far behind me. They were all in their own cliques and were distracted to even notice me or the instructor and Jon. This was my chance, I had to talk to them. So with every ounce of courage I had in me, I braved forward.

“H-hi”, i say meekly, like the idiot I was. But even with my soft voice, I managed to catch the attention of the instructor. And with the deepest most sexiest voice I've ever heard, he responded with a “hey”. My entire body shivered and my face turned red. I hope the guys hadn’t noticed. But I had to continue the conversation. I introduced myself and said basic information about myself. He then introduced himself as well.

“Well my name is Fajar. Nice to meet ya. So an art student I see. Well you would think from my body that I would be a huge jerkish dude. But I'm actually a nice guy, so don't worry about me biting your head off, “he said in a calm tone.

I smiled, embarrassed. “Sorry I'm just a normally anxious person, so I'm a very socially awkward person,'' I replied.

“That's okay,'' he said in a warm voice. As he said that he patted my back. “I'll make sure your experience is great here.” His hand felt huge against my back. It literally consumed it. He felt very warm and I was at ease. I then asked why he chose to be a camp instructor.

“I always thought that nature is beautiful, and I wanted others to see it too. And what better way to do so than to be a camp instructor. Ever since I was 11 which was about 8 years ag-”

“HUH??!” I yelled, “you're 19??!!”

He chuckled with one hand on his back. His face turned red.

“Yeah I get a lot of reactions from that. But yeah im 19 years old. A lot of people thought I was 30 due to my hulking size which is understandable. But what about ur friend over there” he points towards Jon. “Just look at this hulking beast.”

Jon immediately turned red and rebutted “hey i'm not that big at all, i'm just fat and tall, I don't even work out. I mean I wanted to be bigger but school just got in the way is all. I only got tall cause I play basketball is all”.

Me and Fajar chuckled at his reaction. “Hey I could give you some pointers. During this whole week I can help you get started. And you don't really need a lot of help, just look at yourself! Hey friend help me convince your dude over here that he can be a huge bodybuilder in no time.” He then proceeded to poke Jon's arm. “Your arms are quite big.” He then proceeded to squeeze his left pec. Your pecs are already quite developed. And your stomach could look like mine with a few techniques of mine.” Fajar said as he poked Jon's stomach. Jon was embarrassed, but he felt proud to be huge. It seemed weird how he’d let Fajar just touch him like that, he didn’t even stop him. God I wish i could touch the both of them, if only-

“Come on friend, feel Jon’ body it's great.” We were both in shock. Was he asking me to do something that I have always wanted to do and yet couldn’t. “Aww come on Jon just let him, he needs to know how big you are. You both can feel my muscles too if you want.” I was so shocked. Am i dreaming. Jon sigh and let me at them. I felt his body for a moment. He felt really big and warm. I was in heaven just feeling his body. Fajar's words made Jon motivated about his body. With that, Jon began to flex his flabby muscles all around like the huge jock that he was. I began touching more and more. I noticed that his bulge began to grow slightly, but I must be imagining things.

“Yeah! That's more like it Jon. Show the world who is a big guy. Thanks friend for helping me convince him too. I smiled back at him. Jon looked at me with an embarrassed smile. We began to bond with each other for the rest of the walk to the campsite. I knew this camp was going to be great from then on. As we head to the campsite, everyone gasped in awe. It was the most mesmerising thing I've ever seen. To the front was the river which curved away from us with a waterfall to the left of us. Right beside the waterfall was a huge field of flowers. To the northeast of us was a dense forest with mountains are the far back. Surrounding us were the dorms and loads of activities around us. Right in front of us was the camp fire with benches surrounding it. 

Fajar told us to each pick a dorm as a pair and to meet back at the benches. As he said that he placed his hands onto mine and Jon's shoulders. We immediately knew we were going to be together in the same dorm. I was excited. Now the dorms were placed quite far from each other and far from the campfire. As we headed out to search for a dorm, Fajar pulled us, “Wanna see the best dorm from here?” He said as we moved towards it. It was the farthest from the central part, but it was a nice looking dorm, situated far from the waterfall. It was a quiet looking building. Surrounding it was the forest and some fields of flowers. There was a mountain wall close to our dorm to the left. Fajar told us his dorm was to the right of our dorm. So if we needed his help we should let him know. 

As we entered our dorm we were in awe. It was bigger on the inside than the outside. It was a nice white house with brick patterns inside. It had a nice wooden flooring. To the left was the kitchen with large cabinets with marble surfaces. To the right was the living room. 2 large red sofas were placed evenly with nicely decorated pillows that said “welcome”. Many paintings were hung around the walls. Large windows showcased the beautiful natured outside. The windows were accompanied with large red curtains. Facing the sofas was a fireplace with a large television hanging above it. Directly in front of us was another door. We entered it to find the master bedroom. It had a huge king size bed to the left. A large closet was right beside it. A huge window with curtains was opposite the door. There was a balcony outside which had nice chairs and stairs that led to a jacuzzi? And a playground? With barbeque pits and really fancy gym equipment? The scenery of the waterfall and mountains were breathtaking. This felt more like a holiday rather than a camp. To the right of the room was a massive toilet. We were in awe and began to unpack our things and headed back to the main campfire. As we assembled, Fajar told us of our plans and set up some ground rules. It was about 10am. There was kayaking across the river till 12pm. Afterwards we would shower till 1pm and have our lunch. Afterwards was a minigame mania till 3pm. Then an amazing race challenge till 6pm. Then dinner till 7pm and the rest of the night we were free to pick random activities to do solo or as a group till whenever. Fajar even said we don't have to sleep if we don't want to. 

So after the briefing, we headed straight towards the river for the first activity. The first activity was kayaking. As the arrived, we saw a bunch 2 large wooden boats with 5 seats inside. Basically for this activity, it was a kayaking race across the river. The river route was simple. Row across the river. About 5 minutes after rowing, there is a turning point with 2 cross sections, keep turning to the right as it loops back to the direction towards the camp, just keep rowing until we reach the starting point. First kayak to come back wins. I teamed up with Jon immediately with 3 other guys we sat on the kayak. With a blow of a whistle from Fajar, we set off and began racing. 

Everyone began yelling at the top of their lungs, screaming to row fast and strong. The sound of the waters crashing against the kayak also added to the noise pollution. But other than that the kayaking was such a refreshing experience. The cooling waters splashing on our faces. The chilling breeze. Everything felt nice. I was very motivated to win. Along with Jon’s huge body right behind me, I just felt at ease. This was the best experience of my life. As we arrived at the intersection, many water drops appeared. Slightly jagged rocks appeared as well. We were all afraid, but ready to push on. The breeze also began to pick up. Right in front of us was the huge mountains. Me and Jon saw our dorm to our left. Apparently we saw a cave entrance nearby it. We were intrigued. Moreover, we saw a huge purplish light escaping from the entrance of the cave. Now we were curious. No one else saw because they were still focused. But now we wanted to ask Fajar about this.

We finally reached the end of the race and we won! Our team screamed with glee. And afterwards we went to wash up. After that, we had our lunch. There was a lunchroom situated near the central area of our camp. We were in awe with the interior design. It looked like a fancy restaurant setting rather than a beaten up camp lunchroom. Albeit it still looked like a regular lunchroom. It just looked very cleaned and well decorated. Everyone sat on one long table lined with plates and utensils neatly arranged. The kitchen was loud with sounds of pots and pans banging and sounds of sizzling foods. The aroma of gourmet food wafted across the lunchroom. I sat next to Jon and the entire group began to start chatting with one another. All the while waiting for out food to arrive. As we waited, Fajar came by. He stood between me and Jon, one hand on each of our shoulders. He began to whisper into our ears. He said something about meeting him at our dorm later after our activities are over for Jon to start his first workout with him. 

Now I would like to talk about all the activities we did, but that would take too long. I just can’t wait to talk about the interesting stuff. So it was around 6pm. Fajar announced that we will be having a special dinner today. A campfire dinner! Everyone was stocked. We all sat around the campfire. There were plates of sausages, beef, mutton, all ready to be cook. There were even marshmallows too! We could even make some smores. It was a wonderful meal. We all had great laughs, told a bunch of scary stories and just had a wonderful time there. Right after dinner, Fajar told everyone that we can all go on to do our own activities. But me and Jon stayed with Fajar cause Jon had the bodybuilding training with Fajar. As everyone left, Fajar put out most of the fire and just sat on a bench beside us. I was in the middle of the two guys, enjoying the small fire. But it was really quiet. I asked Fajar why we were sitting here. He had a story to share with us about Paradise Forest. Finally my reason for coming here was being fulfilled. I was all ears.

“This place has a very interesting backstory. A past unlike any other. Only known by a few people, and its history was recorded through inscriptions throughout the area. This area was once called the Growing Paradise to those who lived here.. Legend has it its natives were not known by the outside world. The mere name change to Paradise Forest was only a coincidence. They managed to hide themselves very well. We only knew about them through their inscriptions. The inscriptions, only found many centuries later. These inscriptions told us of a tribe of natives of only men. These men were so called the peak of humanity, as they apparently were extremely intelligent, even more so than us, yet only use simplistic tools for reasons unknown to us. The native tribe consisted of about 30,000 men. Their ways of reproduction are unknown. What's really fascinating was how they appeared. They were giants. As the inscriptions says. They are men who grew up till 15 feet tall! It's also said that their bodies were enormous. If you think i'm huge, hear this. Their muscles were so enormous that their pecs were the size of boulders. Their biceps, 3 times the size of their heads. Their stomachs, so roided that they could not even hug their own bellies. Their legs the size of redwood trees. And their cock, so long that the tip reached all the way to their own heads. That's all the description says. All we know is that they are giants with disproportionately gigantic muscle sizes. It was unknown how they disappeared. But those living near the Paradise Forest are said to be the descendents of the forest. But that much I can’t say.”

I found it very interesting to say the least. Me and Jon were so intrigued about all of these. What didn’t surprised me was that Fajar here is a local and a descendent of these giants too. He mentioned that he had multiple books that have records of the past by these original beasts. And he has also written new books about the current state of these giants. Fajar began to mentioned how only about a few thousand descendents remained. And most of them don’t even realise that they are the descendents. That was one of Fajar’s quests, to research and find out more of his dying history and to hopefully find anymore descendents. That’s why he was so invested in Jon. Jon appeared to be another descendent. But he needed more proof. He said there is one way, without using genetics, to prove that one was a descendent. Sort of like a magical aura that can be detected if one to be a descendent.

Honestly I found it interesting, but Jon seemed scared. What would this all mean for him. Jon asked for more information. Fajar mentions that the only way to determined is that Jon works out. A secret aura must be released from Jon in order to determine that he is a descendent too. Since it was so simple, we decided to try it out too. As we arrived at our cabin, Jon began to drink a special formula Fajar prepared for his workout. He said it was made with native berries grown from here. It was somewhat like a protein shake, but it absolutely does wonders for muscle growth.  Jon prepared to do some bicep curls. He was also following Fajar’s method of bodybuilding too. As he did some curls, I noticed Fajar’s face turn from happy to confused. As Jon moved on to different workouts, more of that confused expression came out of him. As Jon stood up, I noticed that something was off with him. He seemed bigger. He began to flex. There was actual muscle definition. He went from a large chubby guy to a chubby guy with at least a month of working out. His arms looked slightly bigger with some muscle definition. So were his legs. His back seemed to widened quite a big too. A V-shaped body was almost visible. He pecs seemed to have jutted more. And his legs widened too. His shirt and pants seemed tighter too and he was much taller as well. While no fats were lost somehow, he appeared more dominating with his added size. But what was off was that his stomach was noticeably bigger, despite him not doing any abdominal workouts.

Fajar began to talk, “Jon… You do not exert the aura that the descendents do. However, your muscle growth should have not even began at all.” We were all confused.

“Jon, it appears that you have a much different body type than I imagined. You even exert a different aura. It appears that Jon is capable of growing far more than what I thought. Jon, your body is capable of growing to sizes we cannot even imagine. I’m not even sure that there is even a limit to your growth with workouts. It would be even more disastrous if you find the Infini- Oops, don’t mind that-t. Anyways-s I will go first see ya later bye!” 

And just like that, he dashed off. We didn’t even get to question anything. And what was the infi-something that he mentioned anyways? And what of Jon? What sizes is he capable of. Despite that, Jon began to work out some more. He wanted to see how big he could get. I was getting sleepy at that point so I went off to bed...

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Im nota fan of the giants untill they destroy the universe thing but this was an interesting and a pretty great first chapter so i will keep reading along.

• Upvote 1

Nice start... I love the description of Jon... sexy bulky tall blushing but eager to work out Chinese guy... very hot description. I'd have liked to see more of the interaction between Jon and the narrator than getting the legend all at once, but it does clear things up. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll get even better. It will be interesting to see where this story goes.

Day 2   

The Growing Berries

The following morning was a bit of a surprise. I woke up feeling weird. My whole body was arching downwards for some reason. The bed felt extremely warm too. Like really hot. I got up to see that the bed was extremely crooked. Like a whole boulder was slammed onto the bed. Some of the wooden floor bedding was broken, the rest slightly cracked. I was in shock. There was only one bed so me and Jon were sharing the bed. That means!

I towards the kitchen and I witness the hottest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. A huge, muscular figure was towering over me in the kitchen, with his back facing towards me. I must have been so small that he didn’t notice me at all. It looked like Jon from the back. I was amazed. He was about 8 feet plus, with head nearly touching the ceiling. His muscular back stretching as far as half of my height. His rippling muscles pulsed with life with each movement. I could not see past his back as he was standing right infront of a counter. I tried to examine closer. It was pretty easy to do so as i could stand right behind him and he would not notice at all. He was completely naked. And oh boy is standing right behind him really testing my patience. His giant ass nearly engulfed my own head. His cock stretched all the way to his ankles. It was so thick that my own two hands would barely hold it together. It was leaking precum everywhere on the floor. His huge meaty nuts sagged all the way to his to his knees and slightly lower. His legs was lined with many veins. Each leg was so massive, it’s like a huge tree trunk. Each bicep is about the size of my own head. Arms slightly bigger than my body. His already huge stomach turned gigantic. It jutted so far away from his body he could rest it on the counter and topple anything in his way. It looked extremely hard to the touch. His pecs also jutted out far, but rested on top of his stomach. His trap reached halfway to his head. I tried my absolute hardest not to cum on that spot right there. I was literally about to faint. I wanted his body so badly now. He was way bigger than Fajar could ever be.

Needlessly, he was extremely massive. I wanted to give him a light tap on the leg to get his attention. But his sudden movements accidentally led me to touching his massive cock instead. In an instant, he moaned in the deepest voice I've ever heard, followed by a spraying geyser of precum shooting out of his cock. Each spurt shot out litres of ropes onto the tables and floor. I had never seen so much liquid pouring out in my whole life. Litres and litres kept pouring out from his mammoth cock. His cock and balls kept on convulsing with each spurt of precum. The whole process took about 20 seconds to complete. The entire kitchen was scorching and it pungent with the smell of precum. Everything was soaked in precum but me. Not a single object in the kitchen was free from the new coat of manhood paint. Needless to say, I was wet. Jon took many deep breaths before calming down. He sat on the floor with one hand on his head and the other to support his beefy body. His eyes were still closed as he kept on breathing. I kept saying sorry. He kept shaking his head while trying to stabilize himself. Smaller spurts of precum leaked out from his cock. I did not know what to do. I was paralysed from shock. On one hand, I was extremely desperate to try to cling onto him and give him a passionate kiss. But on the other hand, I was scared and surprised. How did this even happen to him? I was scared that he could crush and kill me if he weren’t careful.

After Jon finally relaxed a little bit, he got up acting all as if nothing had ever happened. I was still in shock, and he still acted like nothing had occurred. He even looked at me confused, like I was the crazy one. I asked him what the heck just happened with the most confused expression ever. He was very reluctant to at first. But he admitted it after a while. Apparently, after wanting to grow as huge as possible, he kept on working out until about midnight using Fajar methods. He still felt the energy from the native berry juice Fajar gave him, so he wanted to make use of it all. The effects wore off around midnight. After all the training he noticed how much he grew. But while working out, he just never noticed that he was growing all this time. It was jarring to him when he looked at the mirror. He thought a giant intruder had invaded the house. Looking back to see no one he fell to the floor amazed. He took a good look at his newfound body and stood proud. Afterwards he took a shower and went to bed. But he felt bad for breaking it. While listening to him I just admired his gigantic body. I just wanted to hug and lick his enormous belly and have his cock shoved up my butt. But I have to control myself. It was hard trying not to. But I had to. He told me he had cooked breakfast and that I can eat some. He was about to do a bit of working out before Fajar would call us for our daily activities. But looking at the kitchen, I’d rather starve.

It seemed strange to me that Jon remained oblivious to the fact that I wanted him so badly. I needed to tell him that. But Fajar too was another eyecandy. I wanted both of them to be mine. Oh what to do in this trying time. After some time, Jon told me he was going to shower. He walked off in a strut to the toilet. Loud thumps can be heard with each step that he took. His dick swayed into the wind. Each step felt like a miniature earthquake. I could even see some of the smaller props jumping with each step. I wondered how much he weighs. The thought quickly got interrupted my stomach growls. I was still hungry. I needed to eat due to our next activities. I tried to find salvageable food from the kitchen. There was some bread and an apple in the cupboard. None of which had any ounce of precum on them. This was good enough. I took 2 slices of bread and the apple and treaded carefully in the cum stained kitchen back to the living room. While eating, I had been thinking a lot. About how big Jon was becoming. Fajar said that Jon was capable of growing a lot. But how much. It would seem that he wants to test that out. I’m not complaining. The bigger he gets, the better honestly. After finishing up my food, I headed into the room to try to prepare a new set of clothes for the day. While packing, I remembered that I needed to ask Jon to clean the kitchen. I’m not cleaning the mess that he made! It would take me years! And I didn’t even cause that. Well maybe I did considering I touched his cock by accident. As I approached the toilet, I heard small grunts and moans. Immediately I was disgusted and horny. Is he masturbating? Good grief, he just came like an hour ago. Then again it was only precum. But with that much pre with one touch, how much proper cum will burst out with rapid masturbation. Looking down, I saw a familiar liquid oozing out from beneath the toilet door. It was precum, slowly inching towards me. Bruh, I ain’t gonna let you destroy this house with your cum! Imagine the lawsuits… I knocked on the door and called for him. He was surprised and I heard a loud thump inside. He probably fell down. I felt sorry for a bit but I needed to stop this nonsense.

“Yo Jon, I know what you’re doing.” I said.

Flustered, he stuttered, “B-bro, stop it, having this b-big body is constantly making me h-horny. It’s embarrassing”. And with me being stupid as heck, I replied

“Want me to help you with that?” I immediately realised my mistake and covered my mouth in horror. I could have said just kidding, but my want to stroke his cock in the bathroom led me to not say anything else. Needless to say, I heard a small ‘what’ before 10 seconds of silence, until I heard Jon stand up and open the door. I couldn’t see him, but he told me to come in. I took off my clothes, leaving me with my underwear on and just went in the bathroom.

My jaw fell to the floor. I was in awe. He looked much bigger than before. Mind you, the toilets were very big. The entrance led to a large walkway. To the right was a shower, with glass walls around it. To the top left, A large hexagonal bath tub/jacuzzi was places. To the bottom left was a toilet bowl. It was a slightly long walk from the entrance to the other end of the toilet. And I saw the giant behemoth of a human being. Jon took up about 30% of the entire room. His muscles got bigger, he was taller and fatter. He had a giant roided belly. The amount of mass and size probably doubled from the morning. His traps spread far, reaching about half his head. His shoulders bulged intensely. His entire back spread as wide as I was tall, maybe slighter longer. His giant hefty pecs, as huge as beach balls, sagging downwards, only held up with his giant roid belly. His roid belly was as big as both pecs combined. His huge mammoth biceps was almost as big as his pecs. It was unbelievably huge. He was trying to hold the ceiling with his right hand. He wasn’t able to flex his arm properly. His bicep was so huge it fought for space with the rest of his giant arms, as well as his thick pecs and shoulders. His huge thick cock, erected upright reaching towards his head, twice as thick as my whole body, looked like it could engulf me instantly. His balls was so huge it fell on the floor. It took up so much space it his his legs as well. His thick legs was as thick as his back, to try to carry his giant body. He was also extremely hairy. Almost every surface of his skin was layered with thick black hair. His jaw, chest, armpits and pubic was the hairiest among them all. Large spurts of precum went spraying out of his cock. It created a pool of pre on the floor. 

Jon looked at me with an embarrassed expression. I told him it was absolutely fine. I immediately climbed up on his legs. It felt like climbing a huge wall. I grabbed onto his hairs to climb easier. Jon was wet and warm as well, from his pre and the hot shower water. It felt like an eternity to climb his giant body. I sat between his hefty stomach and gigantic cock. I rested on top of his furry pubic hairs. It was so long that tufts of his pubic hair that weren’t wet reached as high as my own height. I turned myself around, and started to climb his throbbing cock. Jon started to grunt a lot. His cock felt much warmer. More pre was spraying out of his cock. Climbing up, I held onto to the veins that were protruding from his cock. It felt like rock climbing, but hotter and wetter. I felt slight rumbling. Jon was groaning and moaning a lot. His hot sexy deep voice got me very hard. I kept on climbing higher. I saw more precum flowing from the hole. It looked like an active volcano that was ready to erupt. As I climbed higher, his moans grew louder and louder. Lots of pre flowed touch and touched me. My whole hand was covered by pre. As I finally reach to the cock head, my eyes reached to meet Jon’s eyes. His panting only grew stronger. I laid down onto his cock facing him. I began to rub his cock as fast as possible. As I continuously rubbed his pulsing cock, I kept wondering. Even though I was horny and wanted him to grow as big as possible. It is really worth it to make him grow. I mean, I’ve seen and probably caused other guys to grow too but this huge? Unbelievable! I also wanted to admit my feelings towards him. But like, I’m already jerking him off. Does this count? I’ve never done this before. Oh lordy am I dumb? I still tried to ask him though. Took me a while to repeat my questions cause his moanings were so loud. He eventually heard me. With as much as he could muster, “Y-you… thought I-I’d n-never knew… *gasp* I-It was very o-obvious… *pant* You d-didn’t hide i-it well”. I blushed like mad. “B-but it’s okay *groan*, I-I thought you were cute t-too *moan*. So what d-do you say, b-b-boyfriend… Wanna… *moan* m-make me cum?” And with that I knew exactly what to do. With as much force that I could gather, I began violently rubbing his massive cock as hard as I could. I rubbed, and rubbed while Jon moaned and groaned. The entire atmosphere was full of pure horny energy. He kept telling me to keep on rubbing, and it motivated me to rub harder. The room got way hotter than before. So much precum flowed onto my body. I was practically drenched in pre. The pre was about 2 feet deep. And the depth kept on increasing. As I felt the eruption coming soon, I began licking his massive cock. It was hard to due to the ever flowing precum. But i managed anyways. 

Afterwards, his body began to rumble a lot. The toilet was also starting to creak, like the whole room was cracking. He moaned and groaned louder, his voice deepening with each second. The rumbling from his moans rippled through the air. His body was beginning to grow more and more. His body was getting hotter and hotter. His muscles were getting thicker and thicker. Large amount of sweat being to pour from his body. I was starting to get buried by his growing hair. Huge amounts of muscle stacked and grew on him. His body grew violently, at a rate I didn’t knew could exist. His traps were growing higher and higher, reaching higher than his head. His back grew wider and wider, making his shoulders hit the walls of the toilet, cracking the walls like it was nothing. His body rested onto the back wall, crushing and breaking it too. His pecs heaved and swelled. It was growing faster than the rest of the body. I hear liquid sloshing from inside. His nipples were now slightly bigger than me. It leaked of milk. His roided gut kept on filling up with mass. Muscles and fats fighting to see which took up more mass in the stomach, causing his stomach to grow the fastest. His stomach and cock grew and fought each other as well to occupy the most space. Both parts, pushing each other as the swelled. He was sitting down by now. The floor creaking and breaking apart from the growing muscle monster. His giant balls swelled bigger and faster to keep up with his cock, resting on top of his massive legs. His legs, growing and smacked into one another. Both his legs were against both walls. As there was no space left to grow wider, they grew higher. I was utterly amazed at how much he was growing. The room was starting to get really hot. The smell of pre choked me. My vision began to blur as the lack of oxygen was getting to me. The room got darker as Jon almost outgrew the toilet. His back was crushing the walls apart. He was bending his legs as his feet was already resting on the front wall. His back arched as his head and traps rested on the ceiling. I began to panic. The room was collapsing. His entire body was beginning to engulf me. I thought I was going to die. The panicking did not help, as I kept on moving, triggering his growth more and more. His cock grew to meet his head. His head alone was as big as me. I could see he was in pain as he grew, but he was also enjoying it as well. He clenched his teeth and eyes as he kept on growing. He felt his precum splashing on his face. He opened his eyes to see me. He smiled, although he looked in pain and horny too. I was holding on to his massive cock head as a waterfall of precum was falling onto my body, completely drenching me in precum. Jon pushed his cock towards himself. I was so close to him. To surprised him, I immediately kissed his mouth. He was shocked, but completely fell to the kiss. We kiss harder and harder. The romantic tension heating up with body, causing his body to grow more and more. We got so distracted that we didn’t realise the building was breaking apart. The ceiling started to rupture. As that happened, we stopped kissing and Jon let out the biggest and deepest scream as he violently starts cumming. The sudden vibrations shocked me. It felt like an earthquake just occurred. I held on as gallons and gallons of cum rushed out like a geyser from his pulsing, tree sized cock. The force of the cum immediately flew me onto Jon’s face. I landed on his nose. I could not see anything. The amount of cum was too much. I was drowning in cum. The destruction of the house was even more obvious. Suddenly, I was knocked out.

Everything felt like a blur. There was so much ringing in my ears. Did I die? Am I in heaven?

I opened my eyes slowly, to see Fajar, carrying me and running somewhere. My peripheral vision was in such a blur. All I could see was his rippling pecs, his handsome face, looking distraught and scared, and my body, covered in rubble and cum. I tried to say something, but fainted after a while. I awoken again in some sort of infirmary. I saw fajar to my right, sitting down on a chair, looking down and worried. He looked up to see me awake. Shocked, he rushed up towards me. I asked where I was and he said that I was in the infirmary in the campsite. Apparently, Jon grew so huge he outgrew the whole house. I was damage from the destruction of the house and rushed here. Due to the house breaking down, Fajar sense danger and got the other students from my group to be sent to different groups for the rest of the trip. Jon was left in the area to stay there until Fajar can try to settle the problem.

I was confused by what he meant, but I needed to see Jon. What happened to him? I told Fajar that I’m coming along with him. Surprisingly, he said yes instantly. I thought we would have at least some conflict. I barely recovered from my wounds. But whatever. We exited the infirmary, and wow was it quiet. We were still in our area of the camp, but no one was there. Guess that they already had moved to the different camp sites of the forest. I followed behind Fajar. I had a small limp and he was walking kinda fast. I could not see his face, but I could tell from his body language that something was off. I was kinda worried. Did Jon die? Was what we did together in the house cause a huge catastrophe. 

We headed to the direction of our house. As we headed closer, I could feel a really bad aura. I felt kinda uncomfortable. The air smelled like bad, and pungent. The ground felt wet, and sticky. It felt as though the area of forest was covered in… Cum… As we headed through, my suspicions came true. The musky smell intensified. The floor became sticker. There were a lot of broken rubble of the house around us. The fact that they were out this far while we still were a distance from the house means the force from the damage was extremely strong. I wanted to speak to Fajar. I wanted to ask him about what happened. But I just kept quiet. I couldn’t even mutter a single word.

As we walked closer and closer, the road and grass was visibly stained with cum. I was disgusted, walking and trying to avoid any of it. But what caught my eyes were clusters of red berry looking fruits emerging from the ground. They weren’t here when we first arrived or the following day. In fact, the denser the cum in the field, the more fruits were being produced. And the bigger and redder the fruits become. “There must be something wrong here,'' I thought. 

When we arrived at the site, I was bewildered. I had seen big people in my life. Some of them I would even consider giants. But they do not match the grand appearance of what I had just witnessed. It was Jon. But he was gigantic. Truly he looked like a god. He was as big as the whole house that once stood there. He was resting on the ground, completely asleep. I could see him breathing so I knew he was dead. Fajar was staring at Jon with a blank expression. He then turned to me, still with the same expression. I was scared out of my life. I thought he was going to kill me for destroying the building. He saw my scaredness and smiled. Then he laughed. I quickly became confused. He patted my back with his left hand and extended his right arm out towards Jon.

“Wow, I knew Jon could grow big, but I’d never knew he would be this big!” Yelled Fajar. 

“Why is that the only thing you're talking about?

“What do you mean friend?”

“Mate you blind??? Look what happened to him! He’s a giant, a hyper muscled giant! And we destroyed everything”

“Oh I don’t mind. I actually have a lot of disposable income, I can get it fixed for y’all. I’m just glad to see my theory unfold!”

“Oh word?”

“Yeah word. But I was just worried that you died from the destruction. Jon must have been really horny today to grow that big.”

“Huh?”

“Yes?”

“How did you know that being horny makes him grow?”

“Well aside from the cum spilling all over the floor. It’s mostly due to the inscriptions of the past civilisation. But it is interesting to see the similarities between him and the ancestors, despite not being a descendent. I also need to ask you, where were you when this happened?”

Suddenly I tensed up. I cannot let him know that I literally was the catalyst for this. Not outing myself out for any reason!

“Well, I can’t seem to remember, must have gotten a minor concussion… Sorry Fajar”

“Oh it’s alright. I’m sure I can solve the mysteries soon. All I need is time… I just want to understand my history you know. To be born not knowing where you come from. That your whole ancestry line just disappears from sight. That your bloodline is supposedly the prime of humanity and yet disappeared without many traces. I just needed to know…”

The sudden change in mood was utterly surprising. But I could understand where he was coming from. I don’t really know my family tree either. But this is more drastic. Despite everything that happened. And all that happened was super weird, I wanted to help Fajar out. But we must address the main issue. What the heck are we supposed to do with Jon. How is he going to live a normal life now. I brought this issue up with Fajar. He said he could explain everything to Jon when he later wakes up. Which would take a while.

Fast forward to about 5pm. Jon had finally woken up from his long sleep. While waiting for him, I took a massive shower to cleanse my body of every ounce of cum. Fajar called the forest rangers to clear up the mess, while bribing them to keep quiet. Seemed to work as there was no sudden news about this. We also brought native food for Jon to fill up his belly. Fajar told me he’d explain to me the purpose for these foods later. But nothing in these food would make him grow any bigger than he was. 

It was an utterly awkward dinner that happened. Me and Fajar was just eating regularly, and yet, the massive beast that sat across us, ate portions of food as big as us. It was also awkward as his mammoth cock was right in front of us. Jon had tried to use some piles of leaves from trees to cover it. A bit messy but that would do for now. I had no idea why Jon was so unfazed from everything that happened. Me and Fajar already accepted that this happened. The meal was awkward because we were eating with a giant. But it seemed that Jon was more awkward with the meal than boast, or be embarrassed or tried to hide his new enormous size.

After eating we just sat down awkwardly. There was no conversation to be had, not a single noise was spoken. It was quiet. Even the forest fell silent seeing this. We all looked in different directions. I looked down to see the same berries that seem to grow with Jon’s cum. At least I thought it was. I asked Fajar what it was, you know, to strike a conversation. 

“Oh these berries. Well they were the ones that caused Jon to grow huge. But these berries have different effects depending on who eats them. Those with the aura of the ancestors are able to fully utilise the growth effects of the berries. Men without the aura might be able to grow from the berries, maybe not. But women are absolutely unable to grow from them. It might even poisonous to them. But I wanted to try to see how much Jon grows, due to his aura being way stronger than the actual ancestors. I discovered this quite a while ago. These berries barely appear. But my theory is that these berries were the reasons that they grow so huge. While my theory is correct. It still doesn’t answer everything. Like where does these berries come from? How did they get their properties? And what are the auras actually?” Me and Jon were intrigued. Especially me. This was the kind of adventure and mystery that I wanted to solve from this forest. I immediately gave my help to Fajar. 

“What?”

“I want to help you solve this mystery” I replied.

“I’m really flattered but we should carry on with our camp”

“What camp, everyone is gone? I can still help you during the remaining of the camp days. I’ve always been interested in the forest anyways. We can also help Jon find a way to live a normal life. Somehow.”

“Well if you insist, I guess I don’t mind a little bit of help.”

And with that, our adventure to solve the mysteries of the Paradise Forest begins!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4