The 7 muscle bros... Fooling them PT2

ZFerrari

Me and Jacqui went to car show down at the pier that I convinced her to go with. She's not into cars like I am but she knows beauty when she sees it. Guess I raised her right😊

We saw everything from JDMs to European supercars and hypercars, to even trucks and jeeps both lifted and lowered. I even entered the car show myself, with my pride and joy, but not my favorite. 2003 Lexus IS300. Jacqui even helped me build it, despite her not liking cars as much as i do. 2JZ twin turbo, RWD, who wouldnt want that? I wasnt trying to turn it into a Ferrari killer, but a fast and overall fun car to drive. 

We went our separate ways to explore the show. One thing that happened was a shocker but not a shocker at the time. Dominics 2013 Mercedes C63 AMG is here. She saw this and sprinted back to me. I was distracted by the Rocket bunny Nissan 240sx.

"We have to go now" Jacqui said. I can feel the dread and worry in her voice

"So soon?" I said confusingly. "We've only been here for 30 minutes" 

Jacqui: "Dominics Car is here, I noticed those scratched rims anywhere! WE have to go now!" 

She points to his car and my heart drops. That's definitely dominics car all right. I go to the registration counter to collect my keys when Dominic appears behind us and wraps us both with his arms. "Leaving so soon guys? The party just started!" 

Me and Jacqui look at each other sweating. Is this it? Is this where we get nutted on? In front of a thousand people?

• Upvote 1