Her Love is Strong.

Greatguy87

As he walked into the dim room, he heard a sultry, yet deep voice calling him. "Dont turn around baby. Let me undress you. Let me stroke you and nibble your ear, then kiss your neck and make you squirm in my soft, yet strong embrace. For I am your lover, protector, teacher and Mistress."  As she rocked him to sleep, the strong woman reflected on how her and her love met. "That club was bad, but I was badder.", she recalled. Kicking and punching anyone who dared touch her love. As the bullets whizzed by she ducked and shot back. She had to save her husband from the syndicate. Protecting the man she cherished was something she couldn't fail at. After a long battle, the massive woman and her husband went to a hotel to rest. As the two lovers drifted into sweet slumber, she swore a solemn vow: "I shall continue to protect you for as long as I live my dear husband.", she whispered to his sleeping body.

The next morning the couple hopped a flight to a small island. In a few hours, they were on a beach walking in the sand. Her swaying of her hips made men stop and stare. The scent of her body made the sky smell sweet. Yet her eyes were only on the man she held in her strong arms. Smiling a sweet smile, she whispered his name as she kissed his neck and licked his ears. This caused him to twitch and moan softly as ripples of pleasure coursed through his body. Her scent drove him wild with anticipation of her sexual dominance.

That night was pure magic and sexual bliss. The strength that poured with ease from her body was on full display as she flexed her body in his smiling face. "Come to me my love. Feel the embrace of your Queen as she protects you from all harm." The diminutive man ran into her arms and let her use him as a human dildo. After he passed out in her arms, she rewarded him with the privilege of licking her bosom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1