A is for Alpha and Antoine - Part Six

londonboy

Antoine moved quickly toward the wall in the direction where the sound was coming from.  He still held Jose with one hand – a grip of power at the back of the guy’s pants.  As he neared the wall, Antoine threw out his free hand and punched hard when he was close enough for contact.  The wall exploded as if ten wrecking balls was pummeling through it at the same time.  Chunks of concrete shot out far and the opening he made was wide enough for a couple of Hummer’s to drive through together with no problem.  Antoine’s massive moving mass didn’t slow down for a second – the wall had simply been a tiny blip in the way.  It barely registered to the big man that he careened through solid thick concrete so easily.  He wanted to reach Rubio as quickly as he could and through the side of the house seemed the fastest way.  When Antoine and Jose finally stopped moving a short distance from the building, the muscleman’s posers became tighter from the excitement he got by what he beheld. 

“Oh hell yeah, Jose, Mr. Alpha’s got a new toy!  My muscles get to play.”

There was a makeshift airstrip down a slight embankment from the house and the motor sound filling the air was from a massive ‘Grizzly’ beginning to move on the ground a few yards away.  This was the nickname given to the army’s Airbus A400M transport propeller plane because of its hulking design.  Antoine knew a thing or two about army equipment since items made to withstand a lot of abuse were usually his favorite kind of toys to destroy.  This thing was a beauty.  It had four 11,000-shaft-horsepower engines and each engine had eight huge thick, powerful propellers.  The things were built to carry infantry vehicles and a bunch of soldiers in its giant hold.  And, finally, it’s twelve-wheel landing gear allowed it to land on and take off from soft airstrips, like the field beside the Ambassador’s huge residence.  Antoine knew he had some time, since it took a lot of effort to get a big ‘Grizzly’ fired up and moving.  He looked back at the house and saw that there was a huge balcony on the third floor – probably off the master bedroom.  The big man immediately knew this would be a great spot for watching the show.  There was a big blue umbrella over a table and chairs – a perfect way to shield Jose from the hot sun.  With one powerful leap, Antoine carried the small man up to the balcony.  He spoke as he placed his new sidekick in a chair.

“Gotta keep you safe, little buddy.  I have a feeling there’s going to be a lot of flying debris and probably a lot more gunfire.  I need to keep you in one piece, but I don’t want you to miss any of the show, either.  I think it’s going to be a good one.  Sit up here and enjoy yourself while Mr. Alpha has some fun.”

When he finished speaking, Antoine patted his small sidekick on top of the head and then leapt back down to the field below.  Jose marveled at how leaping great distances was merely like taking a step to Mr. Alpha.  The ‘Grizzly’ was now moving.  The big man didn’t look, but he was pretty sure a certain part of his body was leaking from the anticipation of what was to come.  Mr. Alpha didn’t just walk across the field; he sauntered with so much cockiness he looked like a muscle enhanced bullfighter waddling into an arena.  His unclothed body glistened in the sun and he appeared even bigger than ever before.  Of course, compared to the massive plane he looked small, but there was something about the way he carried himself – that, and the way his muscles bulged – that made him look as invincible as he truly was.  Jose immediately felt sorry for the Airbus A400M.  The machine had no idea it had met its match.  The massive plane was mid-field and had started traveling toward the end so it could take off.  Antoine confidently stepped in its path and placed his hands on his hips.  The huge muscleman glanced up at the balcony and Jose could see that the guy was smiling like a kid in a candy store.  The big man’s gaze turned back toward the plane and he locked eyes with the two determined pilots, who had clearly been given the order to mow the almost-naked huge man down and slice him into pieces.  Antoine yelled out to taunt the drivers, even though he knew they couldn’t hear him – but he was sure they’d sense his cockiness. 

“Come to papa, boys!  Big daddy wants to play.”

For a moment, Antoine contemplated the fact that he knew this was a battle he could not lose.  The machine didn’t have a chance.  Some guys would let that fact allow the battle to be boring or unnecessary.  Not Mr. Alpha – he loved showing off his power much more than the actual confrontation.  He knew he was powerful beyond imagination.  He knew he could make even a powerful army ‘Grizzly’ submit to his strength.  That didn’t matter to him.  He simply loved that the plane carried a boss-man, Rubio, who assumed, without a doubt, that he would escape.  He also knew the pilots felt protected and safe in the big machine – who was this poser-clad beefy man who had a death wish.  And he also knew the plane was probably loaded with a bunch of soldiers who had not heeded the frantic calls of their comrades who reported that there was only one freakishly huge man causing all the havoc to their supposed stronghold.  Everyone on that plane probably assumed it was a massive army attacking them.  And it was – a massive army of a man – Mr. Alpha.  It was the thrill of knowing so many men were about to witness things they thought were impossible.  They were also going to get mysteriously turned on by the power display – that was for sure.  It was something that happened every time Antoine did something amazing with his strength.  Guys just couldn’t help themselves – men simply love things that are powerful.  The plane advanced dramatically toward the muscleman in the middle of the airstrip.

“They think their machine slices and dices.  Little do they know they won’t be going anywhere.  It’s almost a shame to ruin such a beautiful aircraft.  But showing off will be so much fun.”

The motors of the plane were roaring so loudly that Antoine couldn’t even hear his own words.  He simply stood there turned-on beyond belief and waiting for the impact.  The certainty in the pilots’ faces was almost too much fun for Antoine to bear.  These two men did not care they were supposedly about to chop a fellow into a million pieces.  They were following the orders of a bad guy in the back of the plane and didn’t know any better.  Antoine figured the two men actually looked forward to the anticipated bloodbath.  He wondered if they’d be sad about losing their big machine.  As the multiple propellers on the two right engines started hitting the unshakable hard body of Mr. Alpha, he tried to imagine the shock and disappointment the pilots would feel as their plan took a dramatically different turn.  Powerful metal propellers traveling at those speeds merely shatter into pieces when they hit something so impenetrable – something so much stronger.  Blades shattered into chunks of metal and broke off from the engines as soon as they came in contact with Antoine’s shatterproof skin.  The plane continued moving forward as the man’s body totally destroyed the pilots’ intended weapon.  Nothing remained of the propellers within thirty seconds.  Pieces of metal flew hundreds of feet away and a big piece even got lodged into the glass of the cockpit’s window – sending the two pilots into the kind of amazed panic Antoine loved.

“And now, to really ground this puppy!”

Antoine jumped up and grabbed the edge of the giant wing before it passed over his head.  With one semi-hard heave he snapped the long thing from the body of the plane.  He simply broke the wing of an army A400M like it was nothing more than a popsicle stick he fractured in two.  The propellers had felt like nothing more than an annoying fly as they battered against Antoine’s shoulder, head, and arm.  The wing had ripped off the plane with barely a tug.  Antoine was now back on the ground holding the long strip of metal above his head and he broke the thing in two like he would a cracker.  He held the broken wing parts in his hands for a few seconds, marveling at how light they were and then he tossed them to he side, like a kid might throw a broken twig.  To him, all of this had seemed so easy and effortless.  He knew, however, to his friend, Jose, to the two unnerved pilots and to the other fearful faces now watching him from the plane, it had been amazing.  Antoine figured it would take everyone a little while to process exactly what had happened – since it was beyond anything they could imagine.  Jose had already seen Mr. Alpha do many astounding things, but that didn’t make this any easier to quickly comprehend.  This kind of strength – this kind of power in one’s hands and body – was simply unimaginable – even in superhero fantasies.  The planes two remaining engines were still chugging away, so the plane started to turn in a compact circle because of the imbalance.  Antoine walked confidently up to the giant front tire and the thick metal bearing connecting it to the front of the plane.  With one huge hand, the big man reached up and, realizing even his big paw was too small to reach around the thick cylinder of metal, he simply dug his fingers into the steel, gripping the long support strongly.  The plane immediately stopped turning.  With one tensed, massive arm Mr. Alpha was holding the huge ‘Grizzly’ in place – easily matching the power of the two remaining engines under the other wing.  You could hear that the giant machine was freaking out because it couldn’t move – the engines had a high pitched scream. 

“Kind of like holding an umbrella in a slight breeze.  I’m disappointed in the power of a ‘Grizzly’.  I anticipated it would give me much more of a struggle.  I guess I keep forgetting just how strong I really am.  Time for a little nose dive, fellas.”

Antoine pulled – just a simple tug, really – with his massive arm and the bearing and wheel ripped away from the plane.  It broke apart easily – metal wrenched from metal.  The loud scream of mangled steel could even be heard over the roar of the engines.  For a second, the plane stayed in place – suspended in air, but then the nose of the plane fell to the ground with a loud smack.  The power of the engines made the plane still turn and the nose dug up ground as it moved, finally stopping when the mound of dirt was too big to push.  The weight of the engines – and the fact that Mr. Alpha no longer held the plane in place and upright – made the entire machine list to one side and the giant propellers cut into the field below and finally stopped moving as the engines hit the ground.  Suddenly, the roar of the plane slowly stopped – the pilots finally getting smart enough to turn the thing off.  It had become quite clear, even to them, that they weren’t going anywhere.  Antoine had basically immobilized an entire army aircraft with his bare hands.  The big man knew the shock of what he had done had still not sunk in completely for the passengers and crew on the plane.  Antoine walked down the side of the plane.  A stub of metal stuck out from where Mr. Alpha had ripped off the wing.  He made it to the back wheels.

“Hi, my name is Antoine.  I’ll be your flight attendant, today, but I regret to inform you that this plane will not be going anywhere . . . well, unless I choose to lift it up and toss it in the air.”

With those simple words, Antoine – again – easily ripped off the wheels from the back of the plane and the entire belly of the ‘Grizzly’ fell to rest on the ground below.  The wild beast had been totally beaten.  With two huge wheel bearings in both hands, Antoine walked back toward the middle of the plane.  He squeezed the steel in his palms as he passed windows, making sure his onlookers could see his big paws crushing steel and making the long cylinders fold up on themselves in the center.  He then tossed the wheels to the side.  By now, he stood in the middle of the long body of the plane – not far from the front door.  The big man looked at the supposed entranceway and laughed. 

“Doors are for sissies.  Why rip off a flimsy door when I’ve got such a powerful noggin?”

In a sudden and unexpected flash, Mr. Alpha pulled his upper body back and then sent his forehead slamming against the metal side of the plane.  It felt like he was banging into tissue paper – bursting through the plane’s side easily.  The hangar like cavern inside the plane echoed loudly from the big man’s head butt – sending the fifty some odd men inside into a frenzied panic.  It wasn’t every day a handsome bearded face came plowing through thick steel.  Antoine smiled broadly for his group of shocked onlookers.

“Here’s Johnny!  Annnnd cue gunfire.” 

Again, as if it were a golden rule of bad men, gangsters, and guerillas, the gentlemen pointed their guns in the direction of the intruding head and unloaded a barrage of bullets at the smiling face.  It was as if machine guns made you stupid or so drunk with made-up power you didn’t think straight.  This giant muscle man had just destroyed an army-grade airplane with his bare hands.  They still somehow thought their gunfire would be something more than a gnat-like nuisance to that bearded mug resting on such a thick bull-neck.  Pellets of metal hit Antoine’s cheeks, nose, eyes, and forehead and immediately flattened into coin-like flat blobs before falling to the ground.  The guy opened his mouth – allowing a gob of bullets to fill it up, as if he had been pouring cereal from a box.  The gunfire petered out – most of the men had used up all their ammunition or finally had a brilliant epiphany that their supposed powerful weapons weren’t doing a thing to the guy.  Antoine chewed the bullets up making sure to smack his lips loudly and rudely, even leaving his mouth open. 

“Thanks fellas – you help me get my daily allotment of iron.  I’m a growing muscle boy, you know, and I need my vitamins.  Those bullets would go down better with a little salt, though.  I also appreciate the facial – machine gun spray keeps the skin looking fresh, don’t you think.  You fellas look like you’ve seen a ghost.  A big muscled scantily-clad ghost, that is.  The sound of thousands of bullets being compressed against my super strong skin kind of turns me on, gentlemen.  You’ll have to forgive the imposing massive hard-on presently giving the triple reinforced material of my posers a battle it may not win.  You think those weapons of yours are scary – wait until you see the giant rocket launcher I’m sporting if it rips through my undies.  It could ram through the side of this plane as easily as my head did.  But I digress, fellas.  I’m here to shock and amaze you with my freakish strength – like the good superhero that I am.  I’m going to show you that your life of crime has amounted to nothing, now that you’ve come in contact with Mr. Alpha.  Let’s leave no man standing before I come in.  How does that sound, tiny dudes with big weapons?  You know what they say – if the plane’s a-rocking, don’t come a-knocking.” 

The muscled beast pulled his head back out of the hole it had made and put his massive hands against the side of the giant grounded body of the plane.  A loud screeching sound filled the air as thick fingers easily dug into the metal siding – to give the smiling behemoth more leverage for his superhuman task and, actually, just to show off.  With a simple tug - that actually equaled the force of a small earthquake - Antoine rocked the body of the plane like it was nothing more than a balloon he was playing with.  He heard the sound of fifty or so men falling to the ground in one unified plop – the jerking of the plane had been too much for anyone to remain standing.  Antoine stuck his head back in the hole, even as he continued to shake the plane.

“Striiiiiike!  Better than bowling, fellas . . . much better.  It’s like you’ve all had too much to drink and can no longer remain vertical.  I tend to knock a lotta guys to their knees and butts everywhere I go.  I just have that kind of effect on people.  It’s a gift.  Time for me to come in, gents, so we can get to know each other on a more personal level – and you can see all my bulges up close.  Let me show you how a muscleman makes an entrance.”

When powerful hands easily rip apart flimsy cloth or cardboard it can still seem impressive or amazing.  Imbedded fingers pulling apart the thick metal siding of an army plane – and making it seem like nothing more than cardboard – can cause a group of men to lose control of all bodily functions.  Sunlight suddenly spilling into the dark cavern of the plane as Antoine’s hands pulled open a space the size of a large armoire was like watching a modern version of Samson bringing down the pillars of a temple.  Mammoth bulging muscles filled the gaping hole as the superhero stepped through steel that had been peeled back as easily as a banana.  Fifty so men stared at the muscled giant – each with eyes the size of dinner plates.  From the aroma that filled the space it was clear that everyone had either pissed themselves or dumped a big Antoine induced cum-load in appreciation.  Everyone on the plane was still on his ass, shell-shocked by the rippling muscled monster that had ripped through steel as if he had simply been parting a curtain.  Antoine dropped his hands to his waist, to give the men his best superhero pose.

“Geez, fellas, it smells like a sleazy sauna in here.  I have a feeling there are a lot of sticky crotches causing that aroma – the best compliment or welcome a guy could ask for.  And it’s clear I have caused quite a few full masts in this here plane.  Couldn’t help yourselves when this big man pulverized the side of your big plane so easily, could you?  Don’t worry, that kind of destruction turns me on, too.  I see a bunch of you gazing at my before-mentioned mammoth tool with looks of awe and a few lustful licked lips.  Can’t say as I blame you, gentlemen.  I’m just too much to handle, aren’t I?” 

Suddenly, there was a loud cry from one of the guerillas, a big handsome guy with a macho seventies handlebar mustache.  He jumped up, came running at Antoine, and slammed the butt of his heavy machine gun into the big man’s rippling muscled gut.  The war-like yell ended as soon as the end of the gun met the immovable densely packed abs of the smiling he-man.  Nothing was getting through that wall of muscle.  The superhero and the guerilla both looked down at the butt of the gun up against Antoine’s corrugated stomach.  The big muscled dude continued to stand there with his hands on his hips - smiling.  Then, the two men finally looked at each other.  Antoine shook his head in disbelief. 

“Really?  Bullets bounced off of me like they were nothing more than tiny rain droplets and, yet, you thought your silly puny gun would hurt me?  My forehead busted through the thick metal wall of your plane.  These are abs of steel, dude, made for withstanding a lot stronger stuff than your little machine gun.  Let me show you what it really means to crunch your ab muscles.”

The wide metal rubber-covered end of the gun was suddenly engulfed by muscled ridges about the size of rolling pins.  Antoine’s mid-section was suddenly tensed and immediately there was the sound of heavy crunching – like someone big walking over gravel.  There was also a high-pitched screech, which could only come from steel being deformed by something much more powerful.  The superhero’s stomach muscles were destroying the butt end of a machine gun.  This was something that would not fully compute in the head of the guerilla staring as his weapon was demolished by abs more powerful than anything he had ever encountered.  Antoine released the ‘crunch’ and the still-shocked guy in front of him raised the end of the gun to his face so he could see how a guy’s abs – only his abs – had crushed steel as if it had been nothing more than soft foam.  The contours of Antoine’s rolling pins were forever indented into the butt.  It was squeezed as thin a comic book. 

“Some guy’s get turned on by gut punches, dude – but I can actually get you off quicker by destroying a high-powered jackhammer being rammed up against my mega strong tummy.  You should see it when these puppies take the blow from a speeding car and I don’t even budge – the poor vehicle ends up totaled and I haven’t even got a scratch.  Let’s give you something to remember me by, dude.”

Antoine reached out and grabbed the long gun from the guerilla.  He then raised and lowered it quickly over the guy’s head.  The big man grabbed the barrel with his other hand and wrapped it around the waist of his surprised onlooker.  It was like he was dealing with nothing more than a wire hanger.  Antoine’s powerful hands bent the steel of the machine gun around the guy’s stomach and squeezed both ends tightly together into something like a knob.  It took mere seconds and the metal of the gun screamed loudly as it was easily manhandled.  Antoine wasn’t sure how this thing would finally be removed without cutting the guy, but that wasn’t his concern.  He then grabbed the twisted ends with one mighty hand and lifted the smaller man into the air so they could be eye to eye.  At the same time, the muscled hero lifted his other arm into a massive biceps flex.

“That’s a pretty impressive weapon, little man, but my humongous gun is a lot more powerful, don’t you think?  I wouldn’t go eating a lot of food, if I were you, I didn’t leave much room for growth inside your machine gun belt.  Who knows, it could become a new fashion trend.  An Antoine original for rehabilitated bad men.  Everyone will be wearing them and I’ll be the only man that can make them.  Dream about that.  Nighty night, mister.”

Antoine brought his flexed arm down and thumped the chin of the guy – with just his index finger.  The man’s head flew back as if it had been slammed with a battering ram and the dude was out cold in seconds – a lifeless blob wrapped up in a demolished gun.  Antoine placed him gingerly on the floor of the plane and turned to the other men – loving all the mouths gaping open in astonishment.  It was clear no one had ever seen a superhero before.   

“Which one of you is Rubio?  It’s time to play.”

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2