Well, here's the next chapter. I had trouble posting it, earlier, so I had to edit it to make sure I didn't double copy any text. I hope you all like this chapter

Chapter 25

"Well, what's your answer, Seth?" Eric urged Seth. "Do you want to be my boyfriend as much as I want to be yours?"

Seth was at a loss for words, at that moment. He'd never had a boyfriend before. Hell, he never knew he'd ever come to like men, sexually, until Eric entered his life. This was a big step for him, given how new he was to the "gay" part of his sexual orientation. He knew that he was still very much attracted to women, but he also realized that he was really beginning to care for Eric, a great deal. And he loved that he'd found someone who really appreciated him, as the man he was, and even more because of his massive muscular body. And he also loved that Eric let him live out his wildest sexual fantasies, where in his past relationships he'd had to be more gentle with his lovers.

Seth, after thinking it over, looked up at Eric and said:

"I would love to be your boyfriend." Seth told him. "But, I think, right now, is too soon."

Eric's face, which had been smiling when Seth said he'd love to be his boyfriend, fell when Seth said the last part. He wasn't expecting that.

"What?!" Eric asked, in shock. "Why, Seth?"

Seth looked up at Eric, his look on his face more serious.

"Because I'm not ready to make a serious commitment to another relationship, just yet."Seth told him. "We've only known each other for a few days, since we met. We still have to get to know each other, better, before we truly learn if we're really right for one another."

Eric couldn't believe what he was hearing at that moment. He sat back in his chair, feeling the sting of Seth's rejection, in his chest. That sting you feel when your feelings are hurt. Eric felt like he was ready to cry. He looked down, at his hands, as he twiddled his fingers, in his lap. But Eric still felt like there was more to Seth's decision then just the timing of wanting to take their relationship to the next level.

"I see." He said, in a low voice. "Now, I have a question that I have to ask you. And I want an honest answer."

Seth frowned, wondering what Eric was going to ask him. Then, he started to get an uneasy feeling because he then had the feeling that he knew what Eric was going to ask him.

Eric looked up at Seth, looking him, in the eyes, as he let out a shaky sigh. His eyes were shining with tears.

"Does your decision have anything to do with Joey Sloane?"

Seth, still frowning, shook his head in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Seth asked.

Eric leaned forward, over the table, his expression a little more angry now than hurt.

"Well, you said that you were attracted to him, when you told me what happened between you two, in his bedroom. "Is that still true? Is that why you're hesitating to start a relationship with me?"

Seth sighed, heavily. He knew that Eric was hurt by his decision not to be a steady couple, right now, but he knew that he couldn't help that. He had to be honest with Eric.

"Well, I've already admitted to you that I'm attracted to Joey." Seth said, to him. "I can't deny that even if I wanted to."

Tears began to fall down Eric's face. He rolled his eyes, in disgust.

"I can't believe this!" Eric said, getting up, and walking towards the door. He grabbed his car keys off of the kitchen counter as he did.

"Eric?! Wait, where are you, going?!" Seth asked, getting up and going after him.

As Eric got outside the door, Seth burst through it and grabbed Eric's arm.

"Eric, come on!" Seth protested. "Don't leave this way!"

"Let go of me!" Eric shouted, yanking his arm away. He turned way from Seth, and walked away from him a few steps, with his hands over the top of his head, before stopping, still.

"Eric..." Seth started, trying to find the right words to say.

Eric didn't turn around. He just stood there, his back to Seth. Seth could see Eric's shoulders, rising and falling, which meant that Eric was still breathing heavily when he was upset.

"I really wish you wouldn't be so dramatic about this." Seth said.

Eric then turned around and Seth saw his flushed red cheeks, which confirmed that he was upset. But he also saw the anger and hurt in Eric's piercing blue eyes.

"You think I'm being dramatic?" Eric asked, angrily. "Well, how else do you expect me to feel when you're rejecting me, right now?"

"Eric, I'm not rejecting you!" Seth said, adamantly. "I'm just not ready to be in an exclusive relationship, this soon! But, I still want to be with you!"

Eric then had other questions he needed to ask Seth. But, he wasn't exactly acting rationally, at that moment.

"How many others have there been, Seth?" Eric asked, in a cold tone of voice.

Seth's eyes squinted, as he frowned, in confusion.

What?" He asked.

"You heard me!" Eric said, loudly. "How many other "fuck buddies" do you have? Male and female?!

Seth shook his head, at Eric. Now, he was starting to get angry.

"I don't like what you're implying, Eric." Seth said, his voice sounding defensive.

"What am I implying?" Eric asked, walking back to Seth and standing just mere inches from me, glaring into his eyes, his jaw clenched.

Seth squinted, as he stared right back into Eric's eyes.

"You're implying that I'm a very promiscuous man. That I just fuck anyone I want, anytime I want."

"Well?" Eric asked angrily. "Do you?"

Seth eyes widened and he stepped back from Eric, obviously offended that he would even think such a thing.

"No." He said, in a low voice, his face serious, but the anger obvious in his voice. "No, I don't. Not that it's any of your business."

Eric blinked, and wiped the tears away.

"Well, I am being fucked by you, Seth!" Eric pointed out. "But if your having sex, with other people at all, then your sexual history is my business!"

"Well, I'm not having sex with multiple people, Eric!" Seth said, in a loud tone of voice. "I'm not that kind of man! And I resent the hell out of you for thinking that of me!"

Now, it was Eric's turn to feel bad. He realized now how unfair he was being and that his anger and hurt feelings were clouding his judgement.

"I have only been with one woman in my life, Eric." Seth said. "Her name was Evelyn. We met in high school when I was sixteen years old. I lost my virginity to her when I was that age. We were together for 4 years. On my 20th birthday, I proposed to her. And she turned me down."

Eric was shocked at hearing that. His anger subsided and he calmed down.

"Wow." He said, lowly. "I had no idea you were planning on getting married so young."

"Neither was I." Seth continued. "When she turned down my proposal, I was really hurt by it. When I asked why she was turning me down, that's when she told me that she didn't want to be a farmer's wife. Much less a bodybuilder's. She didn't trust me because of my love of being muscle worshipped and all the attention I received because of it, and how it took attention away from her. So, we broke up, after that. I've never seen her again, since then.'

Eric looked at Seth, feeling a little bit of sympathy towards him.

"And until today," Seth said, again. "I have only been with two people who have ever meant anything to me in my life. Evelyn, and, now, you."

Eric blinked back his tears, as he listened to what Seth was telling him. Seth continued talking.

"Just because I don't want to be in an exclusive relationship with you, yet, does not mean that I don't still want to be with you. Eric, you have already come to mean a great deal to me, Babe. Can't you see that?"

Eric looked into Seth's eyes and he could see the truth there. He could see that Seth truly did care for him. But was it enough?"

"Yes, Seth." Eric said, nodding slightly. "I know that you care. It's just...."

Eric broke off, clenching his jaw to keep from breaking down.

"Just, what?" Seth asked, softly.

Eric looked up at him, his emotions threatening to get the better of him.

"I just don't think that "caring" for me, is going to be enough for me."

Seth pressed his lips together, raising his eyebrows, eyes a bit wide, as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, that's the best that I can give you, right now." Seth said, to him, his voice sounding emotional. "But if you feel that it's not enough then......"

Seth paused, looking down at the ground.

"Then, maybe it's not a good idea for us to be together." He finished.

Eric's eyes closed and he hung his head. He felt like his heart was breaking into a million pieces. He felt like he was losing someone that meant everything to him. Someone who he wanted. Someone he enjoyed, spending time with.

Someone, he now knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that he loved.

Eric realized, at that moment just how deep his feelings for Seth were. But, if he told Seth, would it change anything? Would Seth still not change his mind about being his boyfriend?

Eric decided, at that moment that he had to know, for sure. So he decided to put it all out on the line. Let Seth know how he truly felt about him, once and for all. And if it didn't change anything, then Eric would know what had to be done.

"Well, if that's how you feel, Seth, then I agree with you." Eric told him. "But before we officially decide to go our separate ways, there is something else I need to tell you."

Seth looked up at him.

"What?" He asked, a hitch in his voice.

Eric came close to him, and reached up and brought his hand behind Seth's head, looking up into his eyes.

"I love you."

Seth inhaled his breath. At that same moment, Eric pulled Seth's head down to him and kissed him, as a tear ran down his face.

Seth began to respond to Eric's kiss, and started kissing him back. Their kissing began to get more aggressive and Seth brought a hand behind Eric's head and started kissing him back, passionately. Eric's threw his arms around Seth's neck and kept kissing him. Seth threw his arms around Eric's torso and started running his hands up and down his body.

As their kissing and making out started to get more intense, Seth broke the kiss and pulled away.

"No!" He said, looking back, at Eric. He was breathing heavily, and he had tears in his eyes.

Eric, also breathing heavily, looked back at Seth, his own tears, still falling down his face.

"You can't do that to me, Eric!" Seth protested, as tears started falling down his face. "You can't tell me something like that if you don't really mean it!"

Eric frowned, his eyes widening, in disbelief.

"What are you talking about?!" He asked, in shock. "Do you think I told you that I love you just to try to change your mind about being my boyfriend?"

Seth shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe!" He said. "But, I don't believe it! How can you fall in love with someone after only two days of knowing them? That's impossible!'

If Eric hadn't already felt hurt before, Seth's words were like a double punch to the gut. He felt like the wind had been knocked out of him.

Eric looked up at Eric, his mouth wide open, his eyes brimming with tears.

"Oh my God!" Eric exclaimed, in a very bewildered voice. "You don't believe me! After, I just put my feelings all out there, on the line, for you, and you don't believe me!"

Seth sniffed, as he wiped his face clear of his tears. All he could do was look at Eric, not knowing what to think or how to feel, at that moment.

Eric closed his mouth, as he looked down at the floor, momentarily. When, he looked back up at Seth, there was nothing but anger and hurt in his eyes.

"I have never told any man, in my life, that I loved them, and didn't mean it!" Eric said, in a fierce voice. "And yeah, I can see why you would think that, because it is partly true. But when I tell someone that I love them, I mean it with every fiber of my being! There is no faking it with me!"

Seth blinked, an emotional look on his face. Eric continued his emotional rant.

"I love you, Seth." Eric said, choking up. "With all of my heart. And the fact that you can't take me, seriously, hurts me to the core!"

Seth's eyes began to water, once again. But, he still couldn't bring himself to change his mind about starting a relationship with Eric. Everything was all too new for him. He was still trying to get used to the idea that he was now bisexual and that he had feelings for another man.

"Eric," Seth started saying, as he took a few steps forward to stand in front of him, again. "Can't you understand how hard this is for me, right now? I'm still getting used to the fact that I am attracted to men, now, and not just women. I'm still a little confused and not so sure of who I am, right now. And, hell, I haven't even worked up the courage to even tell those, closest to me, who I love the most, about us."

Eric wiped under his eyes, trying to dry them, but unsuccessfully, since more tears kept coming.

"Please understand that I need more time." Seth told him. "I need to know, for myself, that I can be the kind of man that you can trust and rely on. And right now, given the fact that I'm attracted to another man, besides you, I don't think I can even trust myself to be faithful to you, if we would start a relationship, and that's not fair to you. It's not fair to either one of us."

Eric looked down, at the ground. He could understand what Seth was saying. And he did want what Seth wanted. He wanted a loving, faithful boyfriend who would love him and only him.

Eric then looked back up at Seth.

"You're right, Seth." Eric said to him. "It wouldn't be fair to me, or to you. And I know I deserve better than that from you."

Seth started to feel more hopeful that Eric seemed to understand where he was coming from.

"I just have one question for you." Eric continued talking.

"What?" Seth asked.

Eric, after hesitating a few seconds, finally said:

"Do you think that you need to explore your attraction to Joey, more, before you can make up your mind about us being a couple?"

Seth shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe." He said. "I suppose this is a bit of a test I need to put myself through to see if I can really be the man that you want and deserve."

"You already are the man that I want, Seth." Eric said to him. "But, I don't want you, if you're going to be a serial cheater. That isn't the kind of relationship that I want."

"I know that, Eric." Seth said. "That's why I'm asking for more time, before I decide if I want to start a serious relationship again."

Eric frowned.

"Why?" He asked. "So you can have a legitimate excuse to fuck Joey and still date me at the same time?"

Seth threw up his arms, in frustration.

"Man!" He exclaimed. "Why do you have to assume there's going to be any fucking with Joey?"

"Because, that's the only reason I can think of that's holding you back from committing to a relationship with me!" Eric shouted at him. "And besides, you even said, yourself, that you may have to explore your attraction to Joey before you officially decide if you want to be my boyfriend!"

"I said, "maybe!" Seth corrected him. "That's not a definite answer. Just a possibility, at this point!"

Eric sighed. He'd had enough of arguing with Seth. He now knew what he had to decide, for himself.

"You know what?" Eric said, raising up his hands. "If you want to fuck Joey, then you go and fuck him, if that's what it's going to take for you to make up your damn mind, Seth! Just don't expect me to keep on seeing you, while you're trying to make up your mind!"

Seth's eyes widened, as he realized what Eric was telling him.

"What are you saying?" Seth asked, not sure he wanted to hear the truth.

Eric raised his eyebrows.

"Well until you make up your mind about what you really want," Eric revealed to him. "I can't be with you. So until you have an answer for me, I feel it would be best if I packed up my belongings and moved back to my dorm room, indefinitely, until then."

Seth could feel his heart sink. Although, he understood why Eric felt he had to make that decision, Seth still didn't like it.

"Eric, you don't have to, do that." Seth said. "What about your job? Rudy and I are supposed to officially train you for it, tomorrow."

Eric shook his head.

"The job is no longer important to me, anymore." Eric told him. "I will just pick another subject for my college essay if I have to."

Seth nodded, then looked at Eric, for a long moment.

"Well, then, I guess there's nothing else left to say." Eric said, his eyes beginning to well up, again. "I'll go upstairs and start packing the rest of my stuff."

As Eric started to walk past Seth, Seth stepped in front of him. Eric shook his head.

"Seth, please?!" Eric begged. "Don't make this any harder than it already is."

Seth reached out and brought his hand to Eric's face, stroking his cheek with his thumb. Eric's eyes closed, as he allowed Seth to touch his face and be affectionate with him, one final time. Because he didn't know how long it would be before he would feel Seth's hands on his face again. Or when he would feel Seth's body against his, again. When he would worship Seth's incredible muscles again. Or when they would ever have the most incredible sex together, again. All of that was looking very bleak right now.

"I can't let you go." Seth said, looking very emotional. "Not until I do this."

And with those words, he went in and ravished Eric's lips with as much passion as he could muster. At first, Eric resisted, but only for a split second, before he started returning Seth's kisses. Their tongues danced. Their hands groped and grabbed at each other. Eric grabbed Seth rock hard ass in his hands. He wanted to feel it one more time. He didn't know when he would get to touch Seth like that, again. Eric felt Seth squeeze his glutes, and then realized what he was doing and pulled back from Seth.

"No!" Eric said looking up at Seth through tear-filled eyes. "I can't do this with you, anymore. It's over, Seth. I have to go!"

Eric brushed past him and quickly walked back to the door of the house. Seth, with tear streaked cheeks turned towards him.

"Eric!" Seth called out to him. Eric kept going, walking into the house and closing the door.

Seth stood there, motionless, staring at the door to the house. He could feel the sting of pain in his chest that was threatening to overpower him and cause him to fall apart.

Taking in a deep breath, Seth sadly turned and walked into the barn and walked over to the stables where Max and Eli were standing in their stalls. Seth looked at Max, and then decided that he needed to take him out of his stall. Seth turned and grabbed Max's saddle and turned towards Max's stall. He opened the door and walked into the stall and started saddling Max up, all the while sniffing, trying to keep the tears at Bay. But he didn't know how long he'd be successful at it. All he knew was that he needed to think and clear his head.

He finished saddling Max and led him out of his stall. Once he was out, Seth shut the door to his stall. Then he turned and mounted Max and rode him out of the barn.

Once outside, Seth looked up towards the window to the guest bedroom, just in time to see Eric looking down at him, through the window. And when he did, Seth could see the hurt and disappointment in Eric's eyes which made him feel worse. He couldn't stand it.

He issued a command to Max and the horse started galloping downs the trails towards the fields.

UPSTAIRS IN THE GUEST BEDROOM......

Eric had watched Seth ride on Max towards the fields. He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Good." He said, sadly. "That means I won't have to deal with him, again, when I leave."

Eric turned and grabbed his duffle bag and opened it. Then, he started going about the room, gathering all of his clothes from all the various locations and packing them in his bag. When he was finished, he zipped up his bag and turned to leave the room. When, he did, he turned towards Seth's room and started walking to it. He opened the door and looked into the room. When his eyes glanced towards the bed, he was reminded of when he and Seth had sex, an hour ago. Remembering that made him tear up and filled him with that sense of longing. Longing to do it again with Seth, but not knowing when that would be. And the thought that it would be the first and, possibly, last time that he and Seth would be together like that, again, devastated the hell out of him.

Eric shook his head.

"What am I supposed to do?" Eric said to himself. "Just be his "friend with benefits?" That's not good enough for me! I shouldn't have to share him with anyone else!"

Eric closed the door to Seth's bedroom and walked downstairs into the kitchen. He looked around the place, wondering if this would be the last time he ever saw it, again. He was definitely going to miss it, there.

"Well, it's time to go." Eric said. "It's been fun."

Eric walked to the door and opened it. As he got outside, he was just in time to see Rudy's truck pull up into the driveway, he and Amy, returning from their dinner date. Eric's eyes closed because he was not ready to deal with the onslaught of questions that Amy and Rudy were going to throw at him.

As soon as the truck stopped, Amy got out of the passenger side and walked up to Eric, quickly, looking concerned.

"Eric, what's going on?" She asked worriedly. "Why do you look like you've been crying?"

Eric shook his head.

"Amy, not now." Eric said to her. "I just need to get out of here. I have to get back to the University."

Amy looked around.

"Where's Seth?" She asked, as she looked back at him.

"That's what I'd like to know." Rudy said, shutting the door to his truck, and walking over to where Amy and Eric were standing.

Eric shook his head, not saying a word. But Amy wasn't about to let it go.

"Eric, did you and Seth have a fight or something?" She asked him, putting her hand on his arm.

"You could say that." Eric said, as he started walking towards his car. He opened the door and threw his duffle bag in the back seat and slammed the door shut.

"What did you two fight about?" Rudy wanted to know. "How bad could it have been that you're packing your bags and leaving?"

Eric looked over at Rudy, a stern look on his face. At that moment, an expression of realization crossed over Rudy's face.

"Wait a minute?!" Rudy asked, in a low tone, as he frowned at Eric. "Did you come onto Seth and he told you where to stick it?!"

"Rudy!" Amy exclaimed, looking over at Rudy, a shocked look on my face. Rudy threw up his hands.

"I'm sorry, Amy but that's the only thing I can come up with that makes any sense as to why Eric would be this upset!"

Eric had finally had enough an he did something that he knew that he was going to come to regret later!"

"Fine, Rudy!" Eric shouted. "You're right! I came onto Seth, and he rejected me! Happy now?"

Rudy was taken aback by Eric's anger, but he also wasn't very happy with him, either.

Rudy shook his head and rubbed his finger over his forehead, closing his eyes. When, he looked back up at Eric, he was now annoyed with him.

"Man I warned Seth that you possibly had a thing for him!" Rudy said, angrily. "The way I've caught you looking at him, sometimes, I suspected that you had more on your mind than just working here, on the farm. I was right about you, all along!"

"Rudy! That's enough!" Amy said, loudly. "Don't talk to my best friend that way! Eric is not like that!"

"Amy, you don't have to defend me." Eric chimed in. "I can defend myself, just fine."

Eric looked over at Rudy.

"If you want to believe that about me, Rudy, then you go right ahead!" Eric sneered at him. "I really don't give a shit what you think! And from your reaction, you've just confirmed that I was also right about you, all along, as well: That you're a homophobe!"

Rudy shook his head, in annoyance.

"You're wrong." Rudy told him.

"Am I?" Eric asked, with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, you are." Rudy replied. "I don't care what your sexual orientation is, Eric. It's the fact that you didn't respect Seth's sexual orientation by restraining yourself, that bothers me. Seth has never been sexually attracted to men. He's straight and always has been."

Before the tension between Eric and Rudy could get any worse, the sounds of a horse ,whinnying loudly, from the barn, forced Rudy, Amy, and Eric to turn their heads towards the barn.

"Shit!" Rudy cursed, as he turned and started running towards the barn. 

When he'd left, Eric turned to Amy, who was looking back at him.

"Eric, what's going on?" Amy asked him. "Why did you tell Rudy that you came onto Seth and Seth rejected you?"

Eric didn't want to hear anymore. He just wanted to get out of there before Rudy came back out of the barn and confronted him, again. 

"Get in the car." Eric said, quickly. "I'll tell you everything when we get back to the University campus."

"What?!" Amy asked, in shock. "Without saying goodbye to Rudy?"

"Yes." Eric said. "Unless, you want to stay here with, Rudy. Either way, I'm going!"

Amy decided to just do as she was told.

"Fine." She said, then added. "But I'm calling Rudy once we're on the road back to town to let him know that I left with you."

"That's fine with me." Eric said, opening the door and getting in the car. "Let's go."

Amy got into the car, with Eric, and, after fastening their seatbelts, Eric started the engine and quickly backed the car up and then did a U turn towards the end of the driveway and started driving the car quickly down the driveway.

As soon a they were, on the road, Amy turned to Eric.

"Now do you want to tell me what really happened?" Amy asked.

Eric turned and looked over at Amy, seeing the worried look on her face. He sighed, heavily.

"I will when we get back to the campus." Eric told her. "But if Rudy calls you, once he knows we're gone, he's going to want to know where Seth is, so tell him that Seth saddled up Max and rode him up the trails towards the corn fields."

"Ok, I'll text him." Amy said, pulling her phone, out of her purse and started sending Rudy a text.

As she was doing that, Eric's mind drifted off, as he drove, back to his time, with Seth in his bedroom earlier that day.

<<FLASHBACK>>

"Fuck!" Seth said, his expression taking on a look of amazement. "That was awesome!"

Eric, looking up at Seth, started grinning madly.

"That was wild!" He exclaimed, still heaving a bit. "You're a fucking beast, Seth!"

Seth laughed as he gently pulled out of Eric and rolled off of him, to lay beside him, in the bed. He pulled the condom off of his dick and held it up to look at it. He and Eric noticed that there was quite a bit of cum inside the condom. About  one third of the condom was filled with it. Seth's eyes widened

"That is a lot of cum! Even for me!" Seth exclaimed. "Holy shit!"

"So, judging by the look of it, Can I say your orgasm was good?" Eric asked him.

Seth turned and looked at him, frowning slightly, in amusement.

"Are you kidding me?" Seth asked, still in amazement over the whole thing. "That was the longest, most intense orgasm I've ever had! So, I'd say it was better than good!"

Eric smiled and propped himself up on his elbow to look down at Seth, while one hand played with Seth's pecs. Seth tied a knot in the condom and threw it in the trash bin, next to his bed.

"You are, without a doubt, the most incredible man, I've ever had, in bed, Seth." Eric murmured.

Seth could see the dreamy look in Eric's eyes and knew, without a doubt, that he'd rocked Eric's world, for sure 

"Thank you." Seth said, running a hand up and down one of Eric's defined arms. "I'm glad to hear you say that, Handsome. I was afraid I was going to disappoint you."

In response to Seth's statement, Eric leaned down and gave him a sexy kiss, on the lips.

"Not a chance, Gorgeous." Eric said, softly.

Eric laid his head on Seth's chest and breathed a content sigh. Laying there, in Seth's bed, with him, Eric never wanted that moment to end.

"I wish we could just stay like this, forever." Eric said, rubbing a hand up and down Seth's chiseled torso.

<<END OF FLASHBACK>>

As Eric's mind came back to reality, he realized then, that his face was wet with tears. Two hours ago, he was the happiest man in the world, and now he was devastated beyond words.

MEANWHILE, IN THE FIELDS......

Seth had ridden Max up the trails to the gate of the fence, leading into the fields. He unmounted from Max and opened the gate. After leading Max inside, he closed the gate and led max, by his bridle reins, towards the tree, where he and Eric had sat down, underneath them, the day that Eric had first come out to the farm.

He let go of Max's reins once he got to the tree. He knew that Max wouldn't run off, so he didn't feel the need to tie his reins to anything. He sat down on the ground, underneath the tree, his back propped up against it. He laid his head back and looked up, at the afternoon sky, his mind a million miles away, at that moment.

His mind flashed back to when he'd first bumped into Eric, in the Whole Foods market. He remembered how their hands had touched when he'd crouched down to help Eric pick up all his products he was buying, off the floor. How Eric had complimented on what a big guy he was and remembered when they shook hands and introduced themselves, to each other.

Seth smiled as he remembered how Eric had been sitting in the exact same spot he was sitting in, right now, when he'd flexed his biceps for Eric to admire and feel.

"Man, I still remember the look on his face." Seth said, slightly grinning. "He was so enamored by my muscles."

Seth closed his eyes as he remembered Eric's hands on his biceps.

"I can still feel his hands all over them. Even, now." Seth said, to himself. "How soft his hands were. How firm and strong his grip was when he was squeezing them. Yet, he couldn't put a dent in them."

Seth then thought back to when he'd flexed and posed, for Eric, in the fields, the previous night. He thought about how fun it had been and how much he had enjoyed it. How much he'd loved that it made Eric happy.

"And when I danced and posed for him, right here, in these fields?!" Seth said, that cocky grin reappearing, on his face. "Man, what a rush! That was the most exhilarating experience, ever! And Eric cumming between my huge muscular quads, I mean, Wow! That was one of the hottest experiences ever! I never knew someone could be into my muscles that much!"

Seth thought back to his most recent time with Eric when they'd had sex in his bed, and then, again, in the shower.

"And fucking him, for the very first time, ever!" Seth said, starting to get emotional. "Fuck, I loved it! And so did Eric."

Seth's eyes teared up.

"And now, it's over." He said, bringing a hand to his forehead, running his fingers through his hair. "Eric can't understand that I need time to figure myself out, and now it's all over!"

Seth couldn't say anymore and buried his head, in his hands, sobbing, quietly, into them.

A moment later, he heard his phone start ringing. Seth composed himself, and wiped his eyes dry if the tears. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and saw that Joey was video calling him, on Instagram. He decided to answer the call. Seth pressed the "Accept Video Call" button and Joey's face appeared on his phone.

"Hey, Joey, what's up, man? Seth greeted him, plastering a smile, on his face.

Joey's image smiled at him, through the phone.

"Hey, Seth!" He said. "I'm about to have a workout, with my new equipment you helped me set up, and I wanted to know if you'd like to join me?"

Seth wasn't sure that was a good idea, considering how he'd left Joey's house, earlier that day.

"I don't know, Joey." Seth said. "I don't think I'd be very good company, right now."

Seth saw a look of concern cross Joey's face.

"Are you ok, Seth?" Joey asked. "You look like you're upset about something."

Seth leaned back against the tree.

"It's just been a rough day for me, today, man." He replied to Joey.

The concerned look on Joey's face relaxed a bit.

"You want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Not really." Seth said to him.

"Well then, how about working out with me?" Joey suggested again. "Working out is a great way to rid yourself of some stress."

Joey's face then smiled a mischievous smile.

"And, I can think of a few other ways to de-stress."

Seth started to chuckle, for the first time, since he started crying, earlier.

"Yeah, I'm sure you can, bro." Seth said, in amusement. "But, really, Joey, I got a lot of farm work to catch up with."

"I understand." Joey said. Then, a thought occurred to him. "What if I came out, to the farm, and worked out with you, there? It would save you from having to drive all the way over here, and back again. And besides, I've never gotten to see where you live."

Seth thought it over, for a moment, and thought that Joey had a good point. And it would save him time to catch up on his farm work.

"Alright, I guess that could work." Seth said. "When can I expect you?"

Joey looked at his watch. Then looked back at Seth's image through his phone.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes." Joey said. "Text me your address after you hang up with me, so I have it, and I'll see you soon."

"Alright, bro, I will." Seth promised him. "Later."

"Bye." Joey said.

Seth ended the call and sat back against the tree, again. He then texted Joey his address to the farm and sent it. Seth sighed.

"Well, that's done." He said, puckering his lips, blowing air out of them. "There's no turning back, now."

AT THE SLOANE RESIDENCE.....

Joey picked up his phone, seeing Seth's address in his Instagram direct message feed.

He put his phone, in his pocket, and walked out, to his patio. Leaning over the railing of the deck, he smiled as he looked out into the afternoon sky.

"I already missed out, on my chance to be with a guy I really cared about before." He said. "I won't make that mistake, ever again. Little does Seth know: I have bigger plans for us, than just a hot sweaty workout."

Joey chuckled in amusement when he thought about the fact that Seth had told him that he was dating Eric Shaw. That amused Joey, to no end. He wasn't threatened at all, by Eric. He was a very competitive college jock, and he knew that Eric was no competition for him.

"I'm sorry, Eric." Joey said, arrogantly. "You can't compete with all this hotness that is Joey Sloane. You're way out of Seth's league. Seth needs someone who is more like him and into the things he likes. So, I'm sorry I have to do this to you, Eric, but after tonight, Seth Lombardo will be mine."

Joey smiled, as he turned to walk back into the house to pack up his gear to take with him, to the farm, for his workout with Seth.

SAN DIEGO UNIVERSITY...........

"You didn't say much, on our way back here." Amy said, as she and Eric entered his dorm room.

Eric dropped his bag, on his bed and slumped down on it.

"I'm sorry, Amy." Eric told her. "I thought it would be best if I waited until we got here. I didn't want to get more upset than I already was, when I was driving. I do have your life to think about, not just mine."

"Well, I appreciate that." Amy said, sitting beside him, putting her arm around his shoulders, rubbing his back, affectionately. "Can you tell me what happened between you and Seth? Because, I know you lied, to Rudy, about that whole thing about coming into Seth and him rejecting you, and I understand why you had to do that."

Eric looked at her. He sighed, heavily.

"After you and Rudy left the farm, Seth and I decided to make use of the time we had, together. And...."

Eric's eyes began to tear up again,.and he looked down, as he thought back to the amazing sex he'd had with Seth.

"And, what?" Amy asked, pushing him, to continue.

Eric looked up at her.

"Seth and I had sex, together, for the first time." He revealed.

Amy's face lit up and she brought her hands to her mouth, in amazement?

"Oh my God, Eric, that's great!" She exclaimed. "How was it?"

Eric smiled, at the memory of the sex. As upset as he was, he couldn't help it. The amazement of the fact that sex with Seth had even happened at all, still welled up within him.

"Amy it was.... beyond anything I've ever experienced, in my wildest dreams!" He gushed. "Seth was one hell of a power fucker! He was so strong, but still gentle, at the same time. If that makes any sense."

"Yes, it does!" Amy said, excitedly, as she wrapped her arms around Eric's shoulders and hugged him to her. "I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks." Eric said, smiling a little. "And it was so amazing that we did it again, in the shower when we got in there to get cleaned up, after the first time."

Amy giggled.

Well everybody knows that if you get into the shower with your significant other, then chances are you're having sex again, anyway. That happens a lot." She said as she let go of Eric.

"Yeah." Eric said, then that sad look returned to his face. "It was fun while it lasted."

"Fun while it lasted?" Amy asked him. "Why do you mean by that?"

Eric looked up at her. 

"Well, when we went downstairs to make dinner, we had ice cream, instead. And we were talking and I accidentally had a slip of the tongue and referred to Seth as "my boyfriend" during our conversation. Needless to say, Seth was a bit called off guard."

"Well, it's true, right?" Amy asked him. "I mean, you both had sex, twice, already. I figured you'd already be boyfriends by now."

"I want that more than anything in the world." Eric asked him. "And I even asked Seth if he wanted to be my boyfriend, even after I apologized for saying it, unintentionally."

"And what did he say?" Amy wanted to know.

That's when Eric shook his head.

"Seth said he'd love to be my boyfriend, but just not right now. He said he wasn't ready to make a serious commitment, right now."

"What?!" Amy asked, in shock. "Why the hell not?"

Eric looked up at her.

"Well, because I'm not the only man he's attracted to." Eric told her. "When he turned me down and I asked him why he didn't want to commit to a relationship with me, he said he needed more time because we've only known each other for a few days. And I asked him if the reason he was hesitating if it's because of Joey Sloane, and that's when he told me that he's attracted to Joey."

"I can't believe this!" Amy said, sounding angry. "Has Seth lost his mind?"

"No." Eric said, bitterly. "But if Seth can't stand up and resist a guy, like Joey, then he's lost his balls!"

Hearing him say that, Amy started having fits of laughter. 

"What's so funny?" He asked frowning at her.

"You!" She replied, still laughing. "I'd forgotten how funny you can be when you're mad, sometimes."

"Yeah, I know, I'm a real riot." Eric said, rolling his eyes, sarcastically.

"Anyway, what happened after Seth admitted to you his attraction to Joey?"

Eric shrugged.

"Well, naturally I got very upset and grabbed my car keys and was gonna walk out. But when I got outside, Seth stopped me and asked me not to leave. I was feeling very rejected and very hurt, at that moment, and I really let him have it, and said some things that I probably shouldn't have."

"Oh no." Amy said. "Eric, what did you say to him?"

"Well, I asked him how many other fuck buddies he had, whether they were male or female, and Seth was very offended when he heard that. God, I regret saying that to him, now!"

"What did he say to that?" Amy asked him.

"He told me that he didn't have multiple fuck buddies and that he was not that kind of guy. He said he'd only been with two people in his life that he's ever cared about. His ex, Evelyn, who he proposed to, when he was only 20 years old, and she turned him down. I guess maybe he never really got over that. And now I'm the second person he's ever cared a lot for."

"Wow." Amy said. "20 years old is a very young age to be making that serious of a commitment."

"Yeah, I know." Eric said, nodding. "I had that same reaction, you are, when he told me that. But, he loved her when he made that proposal. He's not there, with me, yet, when it comes to love."

"Not yet, but I'm sure he will be, one day." Amy said.

"Not anymore." Eric said, shaking his head. "We broke up."

"What?!" Amy asked, looking at him in shock. "What do you mean you broke up?"

Eric sighed, as he started wiping at his eyes, again.

"Seth wanted me to understand that it's a very confusing time, for him, right now, and he's not sure he can trust himself to be faithful to me, if we did start up a relationship. He said he needs to know, for himself that he can be the kind of man that I want and deserve. But, even though he doesn't want to be in a serious relationship, he did say that he still wants to be with me."

Amy thought about it, and she could definitely see Seth's point of view.

"Well, I can't fault the man for wanting some time to be sure of himself." Amy said. "He does have the honesty part of your relationship, right, so that tells me that he wants to be the kind of man you can be proud of. Are you sure you're not overreacting, just a bit?"

Eric started, shaking his head, feeling like Amy was choosing sides.

"Amy, please, don't tell me you're taking his side."

"Honey, I'm not taking sides, in this situation." She said to him. "I'm just saying that I can see things from his point of view."

"Yeah, well, I also asked him if he feels like he may have to explore his attraction, to Joey, and possibly fuck him, in order to make up his mind, whether or not he can be my boyfriend. And do you know what he said? He said: Maybe he would. I asked him if why he needs more time to decide to be my boyfriend, is because he'll have an opportunity to fuck Joey and date m at the same time. That's when he got mad at me for assuming he was going to do any fucking with Joey, and when I pointed out that he'd said he may have to explore his attraction to Joey more, Seth said, he'd only meant it was a possibility, but not a definite thing."

"And how did you react to that?" Amy asked him.

"Not well." Eric said. "As hurt as I was, I told him that if he felt like he needed to fuck Joey, then to go ahead and fuck him, if that's what it takes for him to make up his mind, between the two of us."

Amy gasped.

"Eric, no!" She exclaimed. "Please tell me you didn't actually say that to him?"

Eric rolled his eyes and looked away, not saying anything. Amy knew she had her answer, at that .

"Eric, what were you thinking?!" Amy asked him, in complete dismay.

"I wasn't, ok?!" Eric said, loudly, getting up off the bed and starting to pace around the room.

"I was hurt, and I felt rejected!" Eric continued. "I just wanted, so badly, for Seth to reconsider his decision. And if I wasn't already hurt enough, I even told Seth that I love him, and even that didn't go well, because he didn't believe me!"

Hearing that, Amy stood up from the bed and stood in front of Eric, causing him to stop pacing the room. She looked him, in the eyes.

"You love him, Eric?"

Eric just stared at her. As Amy stared right back at him, she saw Eric's face crumple, and then saw the tears in his eyes.

"Yes." He said, his voice cracking with emotion. "And then we started kissing and getting into it, and then Seth pulled back, with tears running down his face, and told me that I can't do that to him. That I can't tell him something like that if I didn't truly mean it. And that hurt even worse!"

Amy's own eyes started filling up, with tears, as she listened to Eric tell his story.

"After that, I told him that if he feels like he needs to fuck Joey Sloane, in order to decide which one of us he wants to be with, then I couldn't be with him, anymore, until he makes up his mind. So I told him that it was over between us and that I was going to go and pack up my stuff and leave."

"Oh Eric." Amy said, sympathetically.

Eric looked at her, with tears running down his cheeks. 

"Have I done the wrong thing, Amy?" He asked her. "Was it a mistake for me, not to give Seth the time he needs to make his decision?"

Amy walked over to Eric and hugged him.

"I don't know." She said. "I can't really answer that, for you. That's something that you and Seth will have to find out, for yourselves."

Eric hugged her, tight.

"How was Seth when you left him?" Amy asked.

Eric pulled back from their hug and wiped his tears away.

"Well, from what I could tell, he seemed pretty crushed." Eric told her. "The last time I saw him, he had saddled up, Max and went galloping into the fields.

Amy looked up at Eric and smiled at him.

"You know what I think?" She asked him.

"What?" Eric asked, sniffling.

"From what you told me about his past, Seth must have been really hurt when his fiance turned down his proposal. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe it's not so much about his attraction to Joey, that he's hesitating to start another serious relationship again, but because he'd already been in love, once, and doesn't want to risk being hurt again?"

Eric was shocked that he'd never thought about it, that way, before. Amy's suggestion did make a lot of sense.

"I never thought about that, before." Eric said to her. "That definitely makes sense."

"And don't you thinking it's possible that Seth already loves you, but he's just not able to be sure of it, right now?" Amy asked, again. "And if that's the case, then I can see Seth being more confused and needing more time to figure things out. Finding out he's now attracted to men, and now having to know for sure that what he's feeling, for you, is love, is definitely a lot for Seth to deal with. You remember what it was like, when you realized that you were gay, growing up. Don't you think Seth is having the same questions about himself that you had when you came out? Seth has been straight, his whole life. And considering how sexuality is fluid, and how it can change, at any point in your life, that can make anyone question everything they ever thought they knew about themselves."

Eric realized that everything that Amy was saying, was true. He didn't stop to think about Seth's feelings. He'd only thought about his own. It was right then that he realized how selfish he had been.

"You're right." Eric said, then covered his face in his hands, now feeling bad. "I'm such an idiot!"

Amy put her hands on his shoulders.

"It's not too late." She told him. "You still have a chance to make things right, with Seth. Take some time to calm down and when you're not feeling so hurt and rejected, try calling Seth later and talk to him."

Eric then had a thought.

"Well, He wasn't too happy, with me when I left." Eric said. "What if he doesn't pick up?"

Amy looked at him, seriously.

"Then you go back to the farm and seek him out." She said. "Don't take "no" for an answer. If Seth truly cares about you, or even loves you, like I suspect he does, he will give you the chance to say what you need to say."

"And if that doesn't work?" He asked.

"Then, you stick to your original plan." She told him. Stay away from him, until he knows for sure what he wants. You just go back to your life as normal. Let Seth be the one to fight for you, if he truly loves you and wants to be with you. And if he fucks Joey Sloane, so what?! It's better that it happens now, than when you two become boyfriends. If Seth already loves you, then, Joey isn't going to be anything but a rebound, for him."

"I don't know about that." Eric said, to her. "Seth really seems to like Joey, and is attracted to him, and even I can see why. Joey is hot."

Amy's eyebrows raised at that revelation from Eric. Eric then pointed to her.

"But if you ever quote me on that, to anyone, I will deny it." Eric said, smiling at her, yet his face serious enough, at the same time.

Amy raised her hands.

"No worries, I won't." She said.

She and Eric smiled at each other. Then, Amy's phone started ringing. She looked at it and saw that it was Rudy calling.

"I have to take this." Amy told him. "I'm going back to my dorm. I'll see you later."

"Bye." Eric said, as Amy answered the phone and walked to the door to leave.

"Hey, Rudy, what's up?" Eric heard Amy say, as she left the room.

Eric sat down, on the bed and pondered over, what to do. He knew that he'd acted a little too irrationally. And possibly made a hasty decision.

"Maybe I did overreact, some, but that doesn't mean that I don't have any valid concerns of my own." Eric said, to himself. "I don't want to be a third wheel in my relationship, with Seth. I refuse to be anyone's consellation prize! And I can't believe that Joey would want to be, either. That guy thinks he's God's gift to all men and women, around here, that are into him, but even I think he would have more self respect for himself than that."

Eric sat back, against the headboard of his bed and looked down at his phone. He brought up Seth's number in his contacts list. He sat there, staring at Seth's number, debating, whether or not, to call him.

BACK AT THE FARM.......

Seth was, in the barn, now dressed in a white tank top and some red Jed North athletic shorts. He was not wearing his cowboy hat, as he had changed out of his sleeveless flannel shirt, and jeans, after he'd ridden Max, back to the barn and put him back, in his stall. After that he'd gone into the house and changed into his workout attire.

Seth was using his weight bench, and was doing incline bench presses, which he was just finishing up. His chest was sweaty and pumped.

"Fuck, yeah!" Seth said, out-loud. "This chest pump feels incredible! Now, to blast some biceps!"

Seth put the weight back on the bar and reached down to grab the heaviest dumbbells he had. He grabbed some, in his hands, and started pumping his biceps, making his usual grunting and growling sounds, which seemed to help him squeeze out those last few heavy reps just before exhaustion.

Just as Seth was finishing up the last bicep curl, he dropped the dumbbells, and looked up to see that Joey Sloane had arrived, his duffle bag in hand, and was standing in the doorway to the barn, staring at Seth, and his sweaty, pumped, muscular body.

The two of them locked eyes, at that moment, and Seth stood up, from the weight bench, standing in front of Joey, never breaking his gaze, still breathing heavily, from his workout Joey's duffle bag dropped to the ground. Neither man said a word.

Joey walked over to Seth, slowly, and stood right in front of him. He was still dressed in his clothes from earlier. He hadn't changed into his workout clothes, yet but that didn't seem to matter anymore.

Joey's green eyes stared right into Seth's ocean blue one's. Joey's eyes flickered down to Seth's pecs, and the reached his hands out towards Seth's pumped pecs. As soon as Joey's hands were about to come in contact in them, he glanced back up at Seth to watch his reaction. Seth was still staring into his eyes.

As soon as Seth felt Joey's hands cup his pecs, Seth's eyes closed, his mouth slightly agape, moaning in pleasure.

"Oh!" Seth moaned. 

Joey's eyes moved back to Seth's pecs, massaging them, squeezing them, firmly, as Seth began flexing them beneath Joey's hands.

"Fuck yeah!" Seth breathed, his eyes, opening again to look at Joey. "Worship those pecs, Joe!"

Normally, Joey did not care for being called "Joe." by people, but the way Seth called him that, he somehow found it, incredibly sexy.

"Well, I'd love to, Seth." Joey said, his voice husky. "But they're pretty confined by this shirt, right now."

Seth grinned.

"I can help with that." He said, then reached his hand out. "Stand back."

Joey did as he was told, and once he'd stepped back, Seth grabbed his tank top, by the straps and, gripping tightly, ripped the shirt open and off of him, like it had been a piece of paper. He tossed it across the barn. Joey's eyes bulged and his mouth hung open. Never had he seen anything like that before. Seth's strength ripped that shirt like it was paper.

"What about our workout?" Joey said, the lust obvious in his face.

Seth smiled an all knowing smile.

"Come on, Joe." Seth said, his voice sounding deeper when he was horny. "We both know that you didn't just come all the way out here, just to workout with me. I know what you want. And, so do you."

Joey didn't know what to say to that. But he knew he couldn't deny it.

"So, come on." Seth said.

He looked down at his pecs, bounced them, 3 times, teasingly, and looked back up at Joey, who was still looking at him, in awe.

"Come, get it." Seth finished, giving Joey that horny look, again.

The sexual tension, between the two of them was strong, and the sexual heat was intense. 

Here, were two men, both cocky, both horny, and, incredibly handsome, with raging libidos, that both knew how strong their attraction was for each other. "What could possibly happen?"

Edited by Shawn1978
Un-needed text and typos
  • Like 12

5 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

Well, here's the next chapter. I had trouble posting it, earlier, so I had to edit it to make sure I didn't double copy any text. I hope you all like this chapter

Chapter 25

"Well, what's your answer, Seth?" Eric urged Seth. "Do you want to be my boyfriend as much as I want to be yours?"

Seth was at a loss for words, at that moment. He'd never had a boyfriend before. Hell, he never knew he'd ever come to like men, sexually, until Eric entered his life. This was a big step for him, given how new he was to the "gay" part of his sexual orientation. He knew that he was still very much attracted to women, but he also realized that he was really beginning to care for Eric, a great deal. And he loved that he'd found someone who really appreciated him, as the man he was, and even more because of his massive muscular body. And he also loved that Eric let him live out his wildest sexual fantasies, where in his past relationships he'd had to be more gentle with his lovers.

Seth, after thinking it over, looked up at Eric and said:

"I would love to be your boyfriend." Seth told him. "But, I think, right now, is too soon."

Eric's face, which had been smiling when Seth said he'd love to be his boyfriend, fell when Seth said the last part. He wasn't expecting that.

"What?!" Eric asked, in shock. "Why, Seth?"

Seth looked up at Eric, his look on his face more serious.

"Because I'm not ready to make a serious commitment to another relationship, just yet."Seth told him. "We've only known each other for a few days, since we met. We still have to get to know each other, better, before we truly learn if we're really right for one another."

Eric couldn't believe what he was hearing at that moment. He sat back in his chair, feeling the sting of Seth's rejection, in his chest. That sting you feel when your feelings are hurt. Eric felt like he was ready to cry. He looked down, at his hands, as he twiddled his fingers, in his lap. But Eric still felt like there was more to Seth's decision then just the timing of wanting to take their relationship to the next level.

"I see." He said, in a low voice. "Now, I have a question that I have to ask you. And I want an honest answer."

Seth frowned, wondering what Eric was going to ask him. Then, he started to get an uneasy feeling because he then had the feeling that he knew what Eric was going to ask him.

Eric looked up at Seth, looking him, in the eyes, as he let out a shaky sigh. His eyes were shining with tears.

"Does your decision have anything to do with Joey Sloane?"

Seth, still frowning, shook his head in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Seth asked.

Eric leaned forward, over the table, his expression a little more angry now than hurt.

"Well, you said that you were attracted to him, when you told me what happened between you two, in his bedroom. "Is that still true? Is that why you're hesitating to start a relationship with me?"

Seth sighed, heavily. He knew that Eric was hurt by his decision not to be a steady couple, right now, but he knew that he couldn't help that. He had to be honest with Eric.

"Well, I've already admitted to you that I'm attracted to Joey." Seth said, to him. "I can't deny that even if I wanted to."

Tears began to fall down Eric's face. He rolled his eyes, in disgust.

"I can't believe this!" Eric said, getting up, and walking towards the door. He grabbed his car keys off of the kitchen counter as he did.

"Eric?! Wait, where are you, going?!" Seth asked, getting up and going after him.

As Eric got outside the door, Seth burst through it and grabbed Eric's arm.

"Eric, come on!" Seth protested. "Don't leave this way!"

"Let go of me!" Eric shouted, yanking his arm away. He turned way from Seth, and walked away from him a few steps, with his hands over the top of his head, before stopping, still.

"Eric..." Seth started, trying to find the right words to say.

Eric didn't turn around. He just stood there, his back to Seth. Seth could see Eric's shoulders, rising and falling, which meant that Eric was still breathing heavily when he was upset.

"I really wish you wouldn't be so dramatic about this." Seth said.

Eric then turned around and Seth saw his flushed red cheeks, which confirmed that he was upset. But he also saw the anger and hurt in Eric's piercing blue eyes.

"You think I'm being dramatic?" Eric asked, angrily. "Well, how else do you expect me to feel when you're rejecting me, right now?"

"Eric, I'm not rejecting you!" Seth said, adamantly. "I'm just not ready to be in an exclusive relationship, this soon! But, I still want to be with you!"

Eric then had other questions he needed to ask Seth. But, he wasn't exactly acting rationally, at that moment.

"How many others have there been, Seth?" Eric asked, in a cold tone of voice.

Seth's eyes squinted, as he frowned, in confusion.

What?" He asked.

"You heard me!" Eric said, loudly. "How many other "fuck buddies" do you have? Male and female?!

Seth shook his head, at Eric. Now, he was starting to get angry.

"I don't like what you're implying, Eric." Seth said, his voice sounding defensive.

"What am I implying?" Eric asked, walking back to Seth and standing just mere inches from me, glaring into his eyes, his jaw clenched.

Seth squinted, as he stared right back into Eric's eyes.

"You're implying that I'm a very promiscuous man. That I just fuck anyone I want, anytime I want."

"Well?" Eric asked angrily. "Do you?"

Seth eyes widened and he stepped back from Eric, obviously offended that he would even think such a thing.

"No." He said, in a low voice, his face serious, but the anger obvious in his voice. "No, I don't. Not that it's any of your business."

Eric blinked, and wiped the tears away.

"Well, I am being fucked by you, Seth!" Eric pointed out. "But if your having sex, with other people at all, then your sexual history is my business!"

"Well, I'm not having sex with multiple people, Eric!" Seth said, in a loud tone of voice. "I'm not that kind of man! And I resent the hell out of you for thinking that of me!"

Now, it was Eric's turn to feel bad. He realized now how unfair he was being and that his anger and hurt feelings were clouding his judgement.

"I have only been with one woman in my life, Eric." Seth said. "Her name was Evelyn. We met in high school when I was sixteen years old. I lost my virginity to her when I was that age. We were together for 4 years. On my 20th birthday, I proposed to her. And she turned me down."

Eric was shocked at hearing that. His anger subsided and he calmed down.

"Wow." He said, lowly. "I had no idea you were planning on getting married so young."

"Neither was I." Seth continued. "When she turned down my proposal, I was really hurt by it. When I asked why she was turning me down, that's when she told me that she didn't want to be a farmer's wife. Much less a bodybuilder's. She didn't trust me because of my love of being muscle worshipped and all the attention I received because of it, and how it took attention away from her. So, we broke up, after that. I've never seen her again, since then.'

Eric looked at Seth, feeling a little bit of sympathy towards him.

"And until today," Seth said, again. "I have only been with two people who have ever meant anything to me in my life. Evelyn, and, now, you."

Eric blinked back his tears, as he listened to what Seth was telling him. Seth continued talking.

"Just because I don't want to be in an exclusive relationship with you, yet, does not mean that I don't still want to be with you. Eric, you have already come to mean a great deal to me, Babe. Can't you see that?"

Eric looked into Seth's eyes and he could see the truth there. He could see that Seth truly did care for him. But was it enough?"

"Yes, Seth." Eric said, nodding slightly. "I know that you care. It's just...."

Eric broke off, clenching his jaw to keep from breaking down.

"Just, what?" Seth asked, softly.

Eric looked up at him, his emotions threatening to get the better of him.

"I just don't think that "caring" for me, is going to be enough for me."

Seth pressed his lips together, raising his eyebrows, eyes a bit wide, as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, that's the best that I can give you, right now." Seth said, to him, his voice sounding emotional. "But if you feel that it's not enough then......"

Seth paused, looking down at the ground.

"Then, maybe it's not a good idea for us to be together." He finished.

Eric's eyes closed and he hung his head. He felt like his heart was breaking into a million pieces. He felt like he was losing someone that meant everything to him. Someone who he wanted. Someone he enjoyed, spending time with.

Someone, he now knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that he loved.

Eric realized, at that moment just how deep his feelings for Seth were. But, if he told Seth, would it change anything? Would Seth still not change his mind about being his boyfriend?

Eric decided, at that moment that he had to know, for sure. So he decided to put it all out on the line. Let Seth know how he truly felt about him, once and for all. And if it didn't change anything, then Eric would know what had to be done.

"Well, if that's how you feel, Seth, then I agree with you." Eric told him. "But before we officially decide to go our separate ways, there is something else I need to tell you."

Seth looked up at him.

"What?" He asked, a hitch in his voice.

Eric came close to him, and reached up and brought his hand behind Seth's head, looking up into his eyes.

"I love you."

Seth inhaled his breath. At that same moment, Eric pulled Seth's head down to him and kissed him, as a tear ran down his face.

Seth began to respond to Eric's kiss, and started kissing him back. Their kissing began to get more aggressive and Seth brought a hand behind Eric's head and started kissing him back, passionately. Eric's threw his arms around Seth's neck and kept kissing him. Seth threw his arms around Eric's torso and started running his hands up and down his body.

As their kissing and making out started to get more intense, Seth broke the kiss and pulled away.

"No!" He said, looking back, at Eric. He was breathing heavily, and he had tears in his eyes.

Eric, also breathing heavily, looked back at Seth, his own tears, still falling down his face.

"You can't do that to me, Eric!" Seth protested, as tears started falling down his face. "You can't tell me something like that if you don't really mean it!"

Eric frowned, his eyes widening, in disbelief.

"What are you talking about?!" He asked, in shock. "Do you think I told you that I love you just to try to change your mind about being my boyfriend?"

Seth shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe!" He said. "But, I don't believe it! How can you fall in love with someone after only two days of knowing them? That's impossible!'

If Eric hadn't already felt hurt before, Seth's words were like a double punch to the gut. He felt like the wind had been knocked out of him.

Eric looked up at Eric, his mouth wide open, his eyes brimming with tears.

"Oh my God!" Eric exclaimed, in a very bewildered voice. "You don't believe me! After, I just put my feelings all out there, on the line, for you, and you don't believe me!"

Seth sniffed, as he wiped his face clear of his tears. All he could do was look at Eric, not knowing what to think or how to feel, at that moment.

Eric closed his mouth, as he looked down at the floor, momentarily. When, he looked back up at Seth, there was nothing but anger and hurt in his eyes.

"I have never told any man, in my life, that I loved them, and didn't mean it!" Eric said, in a fierce voice. "And yeah, I can see why you would think that, because it is partly true. But when I tell someone that I love them, I mean it with every fiber of my being! There is no faking it with me!"

Seth blinked, an emotional look on his face. Eric continued his emotional rant.

"I love you, Seth." Eric said, choking up. "With all of my heart. And the fact that you can't take me, seriously, hurts me to the core!"

Seth's eyes began to water, once again. But, he still couldn't bring himself to change his mind about starting a relationship with Eric. Everything was all too new for him. He was still trying to get used to the idea that he was now bisexual and that he had feelings for another man.

"Eric," Seth started saying, as he took a few steps forward to stand in front of him, again. "Can't you understand how hard this is for me, right now? I'm still getting used to the fact that I am attracted to men, now, and not just women. I'm still a little confused and not so sure of who I am, right now. And, hell, I haven't even worked up the courage to even tell those, closest to me, who I love the most, about us."

Eric wiped under his eyes, trying to dry them, but unsuccessfully, since more tears kept coming.

"Please understand that I need more time." Seth told him. "I need to know, for myself, that I can be the kind of man that you can trust and rely on. And right now, given the fact that I'm attracted to another man, besides you, I don't think I can even trust myself to be faithful to you, if we would start a relationship, and that's not fair to you. It's not fair to either one of us."

Eric looked down, at the ground. He could understand what Seth was saying. And he did want what Seth wanted. He wanted a loving, faithful boyfriend who would love him and only him.

Eric then looked back up at Seth.

"You're right, Seth." Eric said to him. "It wouldn't be fair to me, or to you. And I know I deserve better than that from you."

Seth started to feel more hopeful that Eric seemed to understand where he was coming from.

"I just have one question for you." Eric continued talking.

"What?" Seth asked.

Eric, after hesitating a few seconds, finally said:

"Do you think that you need to explore your attraction to Joey, more, before you can make up your mind about us being a couple?"

Seth shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe." He said. "I suppose this is a bit of a test I need to put myself through to see if I can really be the man that you want and deserve."

"You already are the man that I want, Seth." Eric said to him. "But, I don't want you, if you're going to be a serial cheater. That isn't the kind of relationship that I want."

"I know that, Eric." Seth said. "That's why I'm asking for more time, before I decide if I want to start a serious relationship again."

Eric frowned.

"Why?" He asked. "So you can have a legitimate excuse to fuck Joey and still date me at the same time?"

Seth threw up his arms, in frustration.

"Man!" He exclaimed. "Why do you have to assume there's going to be any fucking with Joey?"

"Because, that's the only reason I can think of that's holding you back from committing to a relationship with me!" Eric shouted at him. "And besides, you even said, yourself, that you may have to explore your attraction to Joey before you officially decide if you want to be my boyfriend!"

"I said, "maybe!" Seth corrected him. "That's not a definite answer. Just a possibility, at this point!"

Eric sighed. He'd had enough of arguing with Seth. He now knew what he had to decide, for himself.

"You know what?" Eric said, raising up his hands. "If you want to fuck Joey, then you go and fuck him, if that's what it's going to take for you to make up your damn mind, Seth! Just don't expect me to keep on seeing you, while you're trying to make up your mind!"

Seth's eyes widened, as he realized what Eric was telling him.

"What are you saying?" Seth asked, not sure he wanted to hear the truth.

"Well until you make up your mind about what you really want," Eric revealed to him. "I can't be with you. So until you have an answer for me, I feel it would be best if I packed up my belongings and moved back to my dorm room, indefinitely, until then."

Seth could feel his heart sink. Although, he understood why Eric felt he had to make that decision, Seth still didn't like it.

"Eric, you don't have to, do that." Seth said. "What about your job? Rudy and I are supposed to officially train you for it, tomorrow."

Eric shook his head.

"The job is no longer important to me, anymore." Eric told him. "I will just pick another subject for my college essay if I have to."

Seth nodded, then looked at Eric, for a long moment.

"Well, then, I guess there's nothing else left to say." Eric said, his eyes beginning to well up, again. "I'll go upstairs and start packing the rest of my stuff."

As Eric started to walk past Seth, Seth stepped in front of him. Eric shook his head.

"Seth, please?!" Eric begged. "Don't make this any harder than it already is."

Seth reached out and brought his hand to Eric's face, stroking his cheek with his thumb. Eric's eyes closed, as he allowed Seth to touch his face and be affectionate with him, one final time. Because he didn't know how long it would be before he would feel Seth's hands on his face again. Or when he would feel Seth's body against his, again. When he would worship Seth's incredible muscles again. Or when they would ever have the most incredible sex together, again. All of that was looking very bleak right now.

"I can't let you go." Seth said, looking very emotional. "Not until I do this."

And with those words, he went in and ravished Eric's lips with as much passion as he could muster. At first, Eric resisted, but only for a split second, before he started returning Seth's kisses. Their tongues danced. Their hands groped and grabbed at each other. Eric grabbed Seth rock hard ass in his hands. He wanted to feel it one more time. He didn't know when he would get to touch Seth like that, again. Eric felt Seth squeeze his glutes, and then realized what he was doing and pulled back from Seth.

"No!" Eric said looking up at Seth through tear-filled eyes. "I can't do this with you, anymore. It's over, Seth. I have to go!"

Eric brushed past him and quickly walked back to the door of the house. Seth, with tear streaked cheeks turned towards him.

"Eric!" Seth called out to him. Eric kept going, walking into the house and closing the door.

Seth stood there, motionless, staring at the door to the house. He could feel the sting of pain in his chest that was threatening to overpower him and cause him to fall apart.

Taking in a deep breath, Seth sadly turned and walked into the barn and walked over to the stables where Max and Eli were standing in their stalls. Seth looked at Max, and then decided that he needed to take him out of his stall. Seth turned and grabbed Max's saddle and turned towards Max's stall. He opened the door and walked into the stall and started saddling Max up, all the while sniffing, trying to keep the tears at Bay. But he didn't know how long he'd be successful at it. All he knew was that he needed to think and clear his head.

He finished saddling Max and led him out of his stall. Once he was out, Seth shut the door to his stall. Then he turned and mounted Max and rode him out of the barn.

Once outside, Seth looked up towards the window to the guest bedroom, just in time to see Eric looking down at him, through the window. And when he did, Seth could see the hurt and disappointment in Eric's eyes which made him feel worse. He couldn't stand it.

He issued a command to Max and the horse started galloping downs the trails towards the fields.

UPSTAIRS IN THE GUEST BEDROOM......

Eric had watched Seth ride on Max towards the fields. He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Good." He said, sadly. "That means I won't have to deal with him, again, when I leave."

Eric turned and grabbed his duffle bag and opened it. Then, he started going about the room, gathering all of his clothes from all the various locations and packing them in his bag. When he was finished, he zipped up his bag and turned to leave the room. When, he did, he turned towards Seth's room and started walking to it. He opened the door and looked into the room. When his eyes glanced towards the bed, he was reminded of when he and Seth had sex, an hour ago. Remembering that made him tear up and filled him with that sense of longing. Longing to do it again with Seth, but not knowing when that would be. And the thought that it would be the first and, possibly, last time that he and Seth would be together like that, again, devastated the hell out of him.

Eric shook his head.

"What am I supposed to do?" Eric said to himself. "Just be his "friend with benefits?" That's not good enough for me! I shouldn't have to share him with anyone else!"

Eric closed the door to Seth's bedroom and walked downstairs into the kitchen. He looked around the place, wondering if this would be the last time he ever saw it, again. He was definitely going to miss it, there.

"Well, it's time to go." Eric said. "It's been fun."

Eric walked to the door and opened it. As he got outside, he was just in time to see Rudy's truck pull up into the driveway, he and Amy, returning from their dinner date. Eric's eyes closed because he was not ready to deal with the onslaught of questions that Amy and Rudy were going to throw at him.

As soon as the truck stopped, Amy got out of the passenger side and walked up to Eric, quickly, looking concerned.

"Eric, what's going on?" She asked worriedly. "Why do you look like you've been crying?"

Eric shook his head.

"Amy, not now." Eric said to her. "I just need to get out of here. I have to get back to the University."

Amy looked around.

"Where's Seth?" She asked, as she looked back at him.

"That's what I'd like to know." Rudy said, shutting the door to his truck, and walking over to where Amy and Eric were standing.

Eric shook his head, not saying a word. But Amy wasn't about to let it go.

"Eric, did you and Seth have a fight or something?" She asked him, putting her hand on his arm.

"You could say that." Eric said, as he started walking towards his car. He opened the door and threw his duffle bag in the back seat and slammed the door shut.

"What did you two fight about?" Rudy wanted to know. "How bad could it have been that you're packing your bags and leaving?"

Eric looked over at Rudy, a stern look on his face. At that moment, an expression of realization crossed over Rudy's face.

"Wait a minute?!" Rudy asked, in a low tone, as he frowned at Eric. "Did you come onto Seth and he told you where to stick it?!"

"Rudy!" Amy exclaimed, looking over at Rudy, a shocked look on my face. Rudy threw up his hands.

"I'm sorry, Amy but that's the only thing I can come up with that makes any sense as to why Eric would be this upset!"

Eric had finally had enough an he did something that he knew that he was going to come to regret later!"

"Fine, Rudy!" Eric shouted. "You're right! I came onto Seth, and he rejected me! Happy now?"

Rudy was taken aback by Eric's anger, but he also wasn't very happy with him, either.

Rudy shook his head and rubbed his finger over his forehead, closing his eyes. When, he looked back up at Eric, he was now annoyed with him.

"Man I warned Seth that you possibly had a thing for him!" Rudy said, angrily. "The way I've caught you looking at him, sometimes, I suspected that you had more on your mind than just working here, on the farm. I was right about you, all along!"

"Rudy! That's enough!" Amy said, loudly. "Don't talk to my best friend that way! Eric is not like that!"

"Amy, you don't have to defend me." Eric chimed in. "I can defend myself, just fine."

Eric looked over at Rudy.

"If you want to believe that about me, Rudy, then you go right ahead!" Eric sneered at him. "I really don't give a shit what you think! And from your reaction, you've just confirmed that I was also right about you, all along, as well: That you're a homophobe!"

Rudy shook his head, in annoyance.

"You're wrong." Rudy told him.

"Am I?" Eric asked, with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, you are." Rudy replied. "I don't care what your sexual orientation is, Eric. It's the fact that you didn't respect Seth's sexual orientation by restraining yourself, that bothers me. Seth has never been sexually attracted to men. He's straight and always has been."

Before the tension between Eric and Rudy could get any worse, the sounds of a horse ,whinnying loudly, from the barn, forced Rudy, Amy, and Eric to turn their heads towards the barn.

"Shit!" Rudy cursed, as he turned and started running towards the barn. 

When he'd left, Eric turned to Amy, who was looking back at him.

"Eric, what's going on?" Amy asked him. "Why did you tell Rudy that you came onto Seth and Seth rejected you?"

Eric didn't want to hear anymore. He just wanted to get out of there before Rudy came back out of the barn and confronted him, again. 

"Get in the car." Eric said, quickly. "I'll tell you everything when we get back to the University campus."

"What?!" Amy asked, in shock. "Without saying goodbye to Rudy?"

"Yes." Eric said. "Unless, you want to stay here with, Rudy. Either way, I'm going!"

Amy decided to just do as she was told.

"Fine." She said, then added. "But I'm calling Rudy once we're on the road back to town to let him know that I left with you."

"That's fine with me." Eric said, opening the door and getting in the car. "Let's go."

Amy got into the car, with Eric, and, after fastening their seatbelts, Eric started the engine and quickly backed the car up and then did a U turn towards the end of the driveway and started driving the car quickly down the driveway.

As soon a they were, on the road, Amy turned to Eric.

"Now do you want to tell me what really happened?" Amy asked.

Eric turned and looked over at Amy, seeing the worried look on her face. He sighed, heavily.

"I will when we get back to the campus." Eric told her. "But if Rudy calls you, once he knows we're gone, he's going to want to know where Seth is, so tell him that Seth saddled up Max and rode him up the trails towards the corn fields."

"Ok, I'll text him." Amy said, pulling her phone, out of her purse and started sending Rudy a text.

As she was doing that, Eric's mind drifted off, as he drove, back to his time, with Seth in his bedroom earlier that day.

<<FLASHBACK>>

"Fuck!" Seth said, his expression taking on a look of amazement. "That was awesome!"

Eric, looking up at Seth, started grinning madly.

"That was wild!" He exclaimed, still heaving a bit. "You're a fucking beast, Seth!"

Seth laughed as he gently pulled out of Eric and rolled off of him, to lay beside him, in the bed. He pulled the condom off of his dick and held it up to look at it. He and Eric noticed that there was quite a bit of cum inside the condom. About  one third of the condom was filled with it. Seth's eyes widened

"That is a lot of cum! Even for me!" Seth exclaimed. "Holy shit!"

"So, judging by the look of it, Can I say your orgasm was good?" Eric asked him.

Seth turned and looked at him, frowning slightly, in amusement.

"Are you kidding me?" Seth asked, still in amazement over the whole thing. "That was the longest, most intense orgasm I've ever had! So, I'd say it was better than good!"

Eric smiled and propped himself up on his elbow to look down at Seth, while one hand played with Seth's pecs. Seth tied a knot in the condom and threw it in the trash bin, next to his bed.

"You are, without a doubt, the most incredible man, I've ever had, in bed, Seth." Eric murmured.

Seth could see the dreamy look in Eric's eyes and knew, without a doubt, that he'd rocked Eric's world, for sure 

"Thank you." Seth said, running a hand up and down one of Eric's defined arms. "I'm glad to hear you say that, Handsome. I was afraid I was going to disappoint you."

In response to Seth's statement, Eric leaned down and gave him a sexy kiss, on the lips.

"Not a chance, Gorgeous." Eric said, softly.

Eric laid his head on Seth's chest and breathed a content sigh. Laying there, in Seth's bed, with him, Eric never wanted that moment to end.

"I wish we could just stay like this, forever." Eric said, rubbing a hand up and down Seth's chiseled torso.

<<END OF FLASHBACK>>

As Eric's mind came back to reality, he realized then, that his face was wet with tears. Two hours ago, he was the happiest man in the world, and now he was devastated beyond words.

MEANWHILE, IN THE FIELDS......

Seth had ridden Max up the trails to the gate of the fence, leading into the fields. He unmounted from Max and opened the gate. After leading Max inside, he closed the gate and led max, by his bridle reins, towards the tree, where he and Eric had sat down, underneath them, the day that Eric had first come out to the farm.

He let go of Max's reins once he got to the tree. He knew that Max wouldn't run off, so he didn't feel the need to tie his reins to anything. He sat down on the ground, underneath the tree, his back propped up against it. He laid his head back and looked up, at the afternoon sky, his mind a million miles away, at that moment.

His mind flashed back to when he'd first bumped into Eric, in the Whole Foods market. He remembered how their hands had touched when he'd crouched down to help Eric pick up all his products he was buying, off the floor. How Eric had complimented on what a big guy he was and remembered when they shook hands and introduced themselves, to each other.

Seth smiled as he remembered how Eric had been sitting in the exact same spot he was sitting in, right now, when he'd flexed his biceps for Eric to admire and feel.

"Man, I still remember the look on his face." Seth said, slightly grinning. "He was so enamored by my muscles."

Seth closed his eyes as he remembered Eric's hands on his biceps.

"I can still feel his hands all over them. Even, now." Seth said, to himself. "How soft his hands were. How firm and strong his grip was when he was squeezing them. Yet, he couldn't put a dent in them."

Seth then thought back to when he'd flexed and posed, for Eric, in the fields, the previous night. He thought about how fun it had been and how much he had enjoyed it. How much he'd loved that it made Eric happy.

"And when I danced and posed for him, right here, in these fields?!" Seth said, that cocky grin reappearing, on his face. "Man, what a rush! That was the most exhilarating experience, ever! And Eric cumming between my huge muscular quads, I mean, Wow! That was one of the hottest experiences ever! I never knew someone could be into my muscles that much!"

Seth thought back to his most recent time with Eric when they'd had sex in his bed, and then, again, in the shower.

"And fucking him, for the very first time, ever!" Seth said, starting to get emotional. "Fuck, I loved it! And so did Eric."

Seth's eyes teared up.

"And now, it's over." He said, bringing a hand to his forehead, running his fingers through his hair. "Eric can't understand that I need time to figure myself out, and now it's all over!"

Seth couldn't say anymore and buried his head, in his hands, sobbing, quietly, into them.

A moment later, he heard his phone start ringing. Seth composed himself, and wiped his eyes dry if the tears. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and saw that Joey was video calling him, on Instagram. He decided to answer the call. Seth pressed the "Accept Video Call" button and Joey's face appeared on his phone.

"Hey, Joey, what's up, man? Seth greeted him, plastering a smile, on his face.

Joey's image smiled at him, through the phone.

"Hey, Seth!" He said. "I'm about to have a workout, with my new equipment you helped me set up, and I wanted to know if you'd like to join me?"

Seth wasn't sure that was a good idea, considering how he'd left Joey's house, earlier that day.

"I don't know, Joey." Seth said. "I don't think I'd be very good company, right now."

Seth saw a look of concern cross Joey's face.

"Are you ok, Seth?" Joey asked. "You look like you're upset about something."

Seth leaned back against the tree.

"It's just been a rough day for me, today, man." He replied to Joey.

The concerned look on Joey's face relaxed a bit.

"You want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Not really." Seth said to him.

"Well then, how about working out with me?" Joey suggested again. "Working out is a great way to rid yourself of some stress."

Joey's face then smiled a mischievous smile.

"And, I can think of a few other ways to de-stress."

Seth started to chuckle, for the first time, since he started crying, earlier.

"Yeah, I'm sure you can, bro." Seth said, in amusement. "But, really, Joey, I got a lot of farm work to catch up with."

"I understand." Joey said. Then, a thought occurred to him. "What if I came out, to the farm, and worked out with you, there? It would save you from having to drive all the way over here, and back again. And besides, I've never gotten to see where you live."

Seth thought it over, for a moment, and thought that Joey had a good point. And it would save him time to catch up on his farm work.

"Alright, I guess that could work." Seth said. "When can I expect you?"

Joey looked at his watch. Then looked back at Seth's image through his phone.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes." Joey said. "Text me your address after you hang up with me, so I have it, and I'll see you soon."

"Alright, bro, I will." Seth promised him. "Later."

"Bye." Joey said.

Seth ended the call and sat back against the tree, again. He then texted Joey his address to the farm and sent it. Seth sighed.

"Well, that's done." He said, puckering his lips, blowing air out of them. "There's no turning back, now."

AT THE SLOANE RESIDENCE.....

Joey picked up his phone, seeing Seth's address in his Instagram direct message feed.

He put his phone, in his pocket, and walked out, to his patio. Leaning over the railing of the deck, he smiled as he looked out into the afternoon sky.

"I already missed out, on my chance to be with a guy I really cared about before." He said. "I won't make that mistake, ever again. Little does Seth know: I have bigger plans for us, than just a hot sweaty workout."

Joey chuckled in amusement when he thought about the fact that Seth had told him that he was dating Eric Shaw. That amused Joey, to no end. He wasn't threatened at all, by Eric. He was a very competitive college jock, and he knew that Eric was no competition for him.

"I'm sorry, Eric." Joey said, arrogantly. "You can't compete with all this hotness that is Joey Sloane. You're way out of Seth's league. Seth needs someone who is more like him and into the things he likes. So, I'm sorry I have to do this to you, Eric, but after tonight, Seth Lombardo will be mine."

Joey smiled, as he turned to walk back into the house to pack up his gear to take with him, to the farm, for his workout with Seth.

SAN DIEGO UNIVERSITY...........

"You didn't say much, on our way back here." Amy said, as she and Eric entered his dorm room.

Eric dropped his bag, on his bed and slumped down on it.

"I'm sorry, Amy." Eric told her. "I thought it would be best if I waited until we got here. I didn't want to get more upset than I already was, when I was driving. I do have your life to think about, not just mine."

"Well, I appreciate that." Amy said, sitting beside him, putting her arm around his shoulders, rubbing his back, affectionately. "Can you tell me what happened between you and Seth? Because, I know you lied, to Rudy, about that whole thing about coming into Seth and him rejecting you, and I understand why you had to do that."

Eric looked at her. He sighed, heavily.

"After you and Rudy left the farm, Seth and I decided to make use of the time we had, together. And...."

Eric's eyes began to tear up again,.and he looked down, as he thought back to the amazing sex he'd had with Seth.

"And, what?" Amy asked, pushing him, to continue.

Eric looked up at her.

"Seth and I had sex, together, for the first time." He revealed.

Amy's face lit up and she brought her hands to her mouth, in amazement?

"Oh my God, Eric, that's great!" She exclaimed. "How was it?"

Eric smiled, at the memory of the sex. As upset as he was, he couldn't help it. The amazement of the fact that sex with Seth had even happened at all, still welled up within him.

"Amy it was.... beyond anything I've ever experienced, in my wildest dreams!" He gushed. "Seth was one hell of a power fucker! He was so strong, but still gentle, at the same time. If that makes any sense."

"Yes, it does!" Amy said, excitedly, as she wrapped her arms around Eric's shoulders and hugged him to her. "I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks." Eric said, smiling a little. "And it was so amazing that we did it again, in the shower when we got in there to get cleaned up, after the first time."

Amy giggled.

Well everybody knows that if you get into the shower with your significant other, then chances are you're having sex again, anyway. That happens a lot." She said as she let go of Eric.

"Yeah." Eric said, then that sad look returned to his face. "It was fun while it lasted."

"Fun while it lasted?" Amy asked him. "Why do you mean by that?"

Eric looked up at her. 

"Well, when we went downstairs to make dinner, we had ice cream, instead. And we were talking and I accidentally had a slip of the tongue and referred to Seth as "my boyfriend" during our conversation. Needless to say, Seth was a bit called off guard."

"Well, it's true, right?" Amy asked him. "I mean, you both had sex, twice, already. I figured you'd already be boyfriends by now."

"I want that more than anything in the world." Eric asked him. "And I even asked Seth if he wanted to be my boyfriend, even after I apologized for saying it, unintentionally."

"And what did he say?" Amy wanted to know.

That's when Eric shook his head.

"Seth said he'd love to be my boyfriend, but just not right now. He said he wasn't ready to make a serious commitment, right now."

"What?!" Amy asked, in shock. "Why the hell not?"

Eric looked up at her.

"Well, because I'm not the only man he's attracted to." Eric told her. "When he turned me down and I asked him why he didn't want to commit to a relationship with me, he said he needed more time because we've only known each other for a few days. And I asked him if the reason he was hesitating if it's because of Joey Sloane, and that's when he told me that he's attracted to Joey."

"I can't believe this!" Amy said, sounding angry. "Has Seth lost his mind?"

"No." Eric said, bitterly. "But if Seth can't stand up and resist a guy, like Joey, then he's lost his balls!"

Hearing him say that, Amy started having fits of laughter. 

"What's so funny?" He asked frowning at her.

"You!" She replied, still laughing. "I'd forgotten how funny you can be when you're mad, sometimes."

"Yeah, I know, I'm a real riot." Eric said, rolling his eyes, sarcastically.

"Anyway, what happened after Seth admitted to you his attraction to Joey?"

Eric shrugged.

"Well, naturally I got very upset and grabbed my car keys and was gonna walk out. But when I got outside, Seth stopped me and asked me not to leave. I was feeling very rejected and very hurt, at that moment, and I really let him have it, and said some things that I probably shouldn't have."

"Oh no." Amy said. "Eric, what did you say to him?"

"Well, I asked him how many other fuck buddies he had, whether they were male or female, and Seth was very offended when he heard that. God, I regret saying that to him, now!"

"What did he say to that?" Amy asked him.

"He told me that he didn't have multiple fuck buddies and that he was not that kind of guy. He said he'd only been with two people in his life that he's ever cared about. His ex, Evelyn, who he proposed to, when he was only 20 years old, and she turned him down. I guess maybe he never really got over that. And now I'm the second person he's ever cared a lot for."

"Wow." Amy said. "20 years old is a very young age to be making that serious of a commitment."

"Yeah, I know." Eric said, nodding. "I had that same reaction, you are, when he told me that. But, he loved her when he made that proposal. He's not there, with me, yet, when it comes to love."

"Not yet, but I'm sure he will be, one day." Amy said.

"Not anymore." Eric said, shaking his head. "We broke up."

"What?!" Amy asked, looking at him in shock. "What do you mean you broke up?"

Eric sighed, as he started wiping at his eyes, again.

"Seth wanted me to understand that it's a very confusing time, for him, right now, and he's not sure he can trust himself to be faithful to me, if we did start up a relationship. He said he needs to know, for himself that he can be the kind of man that I want and deserve. But, even though he doesn't want to be in a serious relationship, he did say that he still wants to be with me."

Amy thought about it, and she could definitely see Seth's point of view.

"Well, I can't fault the man for wanting some time to be sure of himself." Amy said. "He does have the honesty part of your relationship, right, so that tells me that he wants to be the kind of man you can be proud of. Are you sure you're not overreacting, just a bit?"

Eric started, shaking his head, feeling like Amy was choosing sides.

"Amy, please, don't tell me you're taking his side."

"Honey, I'm not taking sides, in this situation." She said to him. "I'm just saying that I can see things from his point of view."

"Yeah, well, I also asked him if he feels like he may have to explore his attraction, to Joey, and possibly fuck him, in order to make up his mind, whether or not he can be my boyfriend. And do you know what he said? He said: Maybe he would. I asked him if why he needs more time to decide to be my boyfriend, is because he'll have an opportunity to fuck Joey and date m at the same time. That's when he got mad at me for assuming he was going to do any fucking with Joey, and when I pointed out that he'd said he may have to explore his attraction to Joey more, Seth said, he'd only meant it was a possibility, but not a definite thing."

"And how did you react to that?" Amy asked him.

"Not well." Eric said. "As hurt as I was, I told him that if he felt like he needed to fuck Joey, then to go ahead and fuck him, if that's what it takes for him to make up his mind, between the two of us."

Amy gasped.

"Eric, no!" She exclaimed. "Please tell me you didn't actually say that to him?"

Eric rolled his eyes and looked away, not saying anything. Amy knew she had her answer, at that .

"Eric, what were you thinking?!" Amy asked him, in complete dismay.

"I wasn't, ok?!" Eric said, loudly, getting up off the bed and starting to pace around the room.

"I was hurt, and I felt rejected!" Eric continued. "I just wanted, so badly, for Seth to reconsider his decision. And if I wasn't already hurt enough, I even told Seth that I love him, and even that didn't go well, because he didn't believe me!"

Hearing that, Amy stood up from the bed and stood in front of Eric, causing him to stop pacing the room. She looked him, in the eyes.

"You love him, Eric?"

Eric just stared at her. As Amy stared right back at him, she saw Eric's face crumple, and then saw the tears in his eyes.

"Yes." He said, his voice cracking with emotion. "And then we started kissing and getting into it, and then Seth pulled back, with tears running down his face, and told me that I can't do that to him. That I can't tell him something like that if I didn't truly mean it. And that hurt even worse!"

Amy's own eyes started filling up, with tears, as she listened to Eric tell his story.

"After that, I told him that if he feels like he needs to fuck Joey Sloane, in order to decide which one of us he wants to be with, then I couldn't be with him, anymore, until he makes up his mind. So I told him that it was over between us and that I was going to go and pack up my stuff and leave."

"Oh Eric." Amy said, sympathetically.

Eric looked at her, with tears running down his cheeks. 

"Have I done the wrong thing, Amy?" He asked her. "Was it a mistake for me, not to give Seth the time he needs to make his decision?"

Amy walked over to Eric and hugged him.

"I don't know." She said. "I can't really answer that, for you. That's something that you and Seth will have to find out, for yourselves."

Eric hugged her, tight.

"How was Seth when you left him?" Amy asked.

Eric pulled back from their hug and wiped his tears away.

"Well, from what I could tell, he seemed pretty crushed." Eric told her. "The last time I saw him, he had saddled up, Max and went galloping into the fields.

Amy looked up at Eric and smiled at him.

"You know what I think?" She asked him.

"What?" Eric asked, sniffling.

"From what you told me about his past, Seth must have been really hurt when his fiance turned down his proposal. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe it's not so much about his attraction to Joey, that he's hesitating to start another serious relationship again, but because he'd already been in love, once, and doesn't want to risk being hurt again?"

Eric was shocked that he'd never thought about it, that way, before. Amy's suggestion did make a lot of sense.

"I never thought about that, before." Eric said to her. "That definitely makes sense."

"And don't you thinking it's possible that Seth already loves you, but he's just not able to be sure of it, right now?" Amy asked, again. "And if that's the case, then I can see Seth being more confused and needing more time to figure things out. Finding out he's now attracted to men, and now having to know for sure that what he's feeling, for you, is love, is definitely a lot for Seth to deal with. You remember what it was like, when you realized that you were gay, growing up. Don't you think Seth is having the same questions about himself that you had when you came out? Seth has been straight, his whole life. And considering how sexuality is fluid, and how it can change, at any point in your life, that can make anyone question everything they ever thought they knew about themselves."

Eric realized that everything that Amy was saying, was true. He didn't stop to think about Seth's feelings. He'd only thought about his own. It was right then that he realized how selfish he had been.

"You're right." Eric said, then covered his face in his hands, now feeling bad. "I'm such an idiot!"

Amy put her hands on his shoulders.

"It's not too late." She told him. "You still have a chance to make things right, with Seth. Take some time to calm down and when you're not feeling so hurt and rejected, try calling Seth later and talk to him."

Eric then had a thought.

"Well, He wasn't too happy, with me when I left." Eric said. "What if he doesn't pick up?"

Amy looked at him, seriously.

"Then you go back to the farm and seek him out." She said. "Don't take "no" for an answer. If Seth truly cares about you, or even loves you, like I suspect he does, he will give you the chance to say what you need to say."

"And if that doesn't work?" He asked.

"Then, you stick to your original plan." She told him. Stay away from him, until he knows for sure what he wants. You just go back to your life as normal. Let Seth be the one to fight for you, if he truly loves you and wants to be with you. And if he fucks Joey Sloane, so what?! It's better that it happens now, than when you two become boyfriends. If Seth already loves you, then, Joey isn't going to be anything but a rebound, for him."

"I don't know about that." Eric said, to her. "Seth really seems to like Joey, and is attracted to him, and even I can see why. Joey is hot."

Amy's eyebrows raised at that revelation from Eric. Eric then pointed to her.

"But if you ever quote me on that, to anyone, I will deny it." Eric said, smiling at her, yet his face serious enough, at the same time.

Amy raised her hands.

"No worries, I won't." She said.

She and Eric smiled at each other. Then, Amy's phone started ringing. She looked at it and saw that it was Rudy calling.

"I have to take this." Amy told him. "I'm going back to my dorm. I'll see you later."

"Bye." Eric said, as Amy answered the phone and walked to the door to leave.

"Hey, Rudy, what's up?" Eric heard Amy say, as she left the room.

Eric sat down, on the bed and pondered over, what to do. He knew that he'd acted a little too irrationally. And possibly made a hasty decision.

"Maybe I did overreact, some, but that doesn't mean that I don't have any valid concerns of my own." Eric said, to himself. "I don't want to be a third wheel in my relationship, with Seth. I refuse to be anyone's consellation prize! And I can't believe that Joey would want to be, either. That guy thinks he's God's gift to all men and women, around here, that are into him, but even I think he would have more self respect for himself than that."

Eric sat back, against the headboard of his bed and looked down at his phone. He brought up Seth's number in his contacts list. He sat there, staring at Seth's number, debating, whether or not, to call him.

BACK AT THE FARM.......

Seth was, in the barn, now dressed in a white tank top and some red Jed North athletic shorts. He was not wearing his cowboy hat, as he had changed out of his sleeveless flannel shirt, and jeans, after he'd ridden Max, back to the barn and put him back, in his stall. After that he'd gone into the house and changed into his workout attire.

Seth was using his weight bench, and was doing incline bench presses, which he was just finishing up. His chest was sweaty and pumped.

"Fuck, yeah!" Seth said, out-loud. "This chest pump feels incredible! Now, to blast some biceps!"

Seth put the weight back on the bar and reached down to grab the heaviest dumbbells he had. He grabbed some, in his hands, and started pumping his biceps, making his usual grunting and growling sounds, which seemed to help him squeeze out those last few heavy reps just before exhaustion.

Just as Seth was finishing up the last bicep curl, he dropped the dumbbells, and looked up to see that Joey Sloane had arrived, his duffle bag in hand, and was standing in the doorway to the barn, staring at Seth, and his sweaty, pumped, muscular body.

The two of them locked eyes, at that moment, and Seth stood up, from the weight bench, standing in front of Joey, never breaking his gaze, still breathing heavily, from his workout Joey's duffle bag dropped to the ground. Neither man said a word.

Joey walked over to Seth, slowly, and stood right in front of him. He was still dressed in his clothes from earlier. He hadn't changed into his workout clothes, yet but that didn't seem to matter anymore.

Joey's green eyes stared right into Seth's ocean blue one's. Joey's eyes flickered down to Seth's pecs, and the reached his hands out towards Seth's pumped pecs. As soon as Joey's hands were about to come in contact in them, he glanced back up at Seth to watch his reaction. Seth was still staring into his eyes.

As soon as Seth felt Joey's hands cup his pecs, Seth's eyes closed, his mouth slightly agape, moaning in pleasure.

"Oh!" Seth moaned. 

Joey's eyes moved back to Seth's pecs, massaging them, squeezing them, firmly, as Seth began flexing them beneath Joey's hands.

"Fuck yeah!" Seth breathed, his eyes, opening again to look at Joey. "Worship those pecs, Joe!"

Normally, Joey did not care for being called "Joe." by people, but the way Seth called him that, he somehow found it, incredibly sexy.

"Well, I'd love to, Seth." Joey said, his voice husky. "But they're pretty confined by this shirt, right now."

Seth grinned.

"I can help with that." He said, then reached his hand out. "Stand back."

Joey did as he was told, and once he'd stepped back, Seth grabbed his tank top, by the straps and, gripping tightly, ripped the shirt open and off of him, like it had been a piece of paper. He tossed it across the barn. Joey's eyes bulged and his mouth hung open. Never had he seen anything like that before. Seth's strength ripped that shirt like it was paper.

"What about our workout?" Joey said, the lust obvious in his face.

Seth smiled an all knowing smile.

"Come on, Joe." Seth said, his voice sounding deeper when he was horny. "We both know that you didn't just come all the way out here, just to workout with me. I know what you want. And, so do you."

Joey didn't know what to say to that. But he knew he couldn't deny it.

"So, come on." Seth said.

He looked down at his pecs, bounced them, 3 times, teasingly, and looked back up at Joey, who was still looking at him, in awe.

"Come, get it." Seth finished, giving Joey that horny look, again.

The sexual tension, between the two of them was strong, and the sexual heat was intense. 

Here, were two men, both cocky, both horny, and, incredibly handsome, with raging libidos, that both knew how strong their attraction was for each other. "What could possibly happen?"

Love this story but hoping Seth realizes Eric is who he wants. 

• Like 1

I love this series but the tension between Seth and Eric is tearing me apart!!! Your writing is amazing, and this setup is just gonna cause a whole lot of drama so I hope you have a plan to fix this!!!

• Like 1

Wow great chapter 

The sexual tension and drama builds and you left it just as it was heating up between joey and seth...... Damn you 

Love this story the writing is beautifully done and the tension and drama builds with each chapter 

Never would of guessed that seth would act so quickly in seeing joey after Eric left, but its set up for another a hot chapter following on.... 

Can't wait to see that.... 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Built22 said:

Wow great chapter 

The sexual tension and drama builds and you left it just as it was heating up between joey and seth...... Damn you 

Love this story the writing is beautifully done and the tension and drama builds with each chapter 

Never would of guessed that seth would act so quickly in seeing joey after Eric left, but its set up for another a hot chapter following on.... 

Can't wait to see that.... 

Well, Seth wasn't really feeling up to it, and Joey was being kind of pushy, instead of letting Seth be. Joey has only one thing on his mind, and that's having Seth for himself. Whether he genuinely cares for Seth, or he's just gonna be another conquest for Joey, remains to be seen. Joey does sincerely like Seth, but his motives could be questionable.

Glad you enjoyed the chapter!

• Like 1

Great chapter.  Loved the way you described the drama between Eric and Seth, although, like Amy, I more sympathized with Seth and felt Eric was being unreasonable.  Seth was honest about his attraction to Joey, but I could see how that would set Eric off. And that scene with Seth and Joey in the  barn! Love reading Seth finding his ability to seduce with his muscles and enjoying it.   Him being dominant like that is really hot - and you leave us wanting more!

• Like 1

I'm firmly on team Eric.  Seth is being a douche.  Seth telling Eric that he needs to explore his feelings toward Joey first?...that's harsh.  That's basically Seth telling Eric that Eric is his backup plan. 

Dick move. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

Well, Seth wasn't really feeling up to it, and Joey was being kind of pushy, instead of letting Seth be. Joey has only one thing on his mind, and that's having Seth for himself. Whether he genuinely cares for Seth, or he's just gonna be another conquest for Joey, remains to be seen. Joey does sincerely like Seth, but his motives could be questionable.

Glad you enjoyed the chapter!

True joey did the meet up with seth 

But seth working out getting pumped before joey gets there and then ripping his vest off and telling Joe to come and get it

Wow that wasn't Joe 

That was seth taking control 😍

And very hot🍆

Great job sean,wonderful chapter!

when eric calling seth,seth and joey having happy moments,seth take a look who’s calling then ignored,

eric decided back to the farm,when he arrived,he saw they were naked!!!

looking forward what going next!

hope will have new characters!