7 hours ago, Jtchef2 said:

Awesome chapter! I really really really hope that Eric forgives Seth! But I am glad that Seth is being man enough to admit his mistakes 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 I just wish that the chapters came out quicker, I know you are working again. 

Hi JTchef!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I can't always write chapters quickly because I am usually mentally and physically fried after a long 12 hour day at my job. Most times, I just come home and eat, shower and then rest. I will write some if I'm not too tired, but I never finish a whole chapter in one day anymore.

Stay tuned. What happens next will undoubtedly surprise everyone.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2020 at 12:09 AM, Built22 said:

Wow brilliant chapter the drama between Eric and Tom in the middle cut the sexual excitement between seth and joey beautifully. But like lefty I was surprised you left seth and joey kissing and getting undressed to going back to them getting clothed. Would of been hot to find out what actually happened with them. 

Great chapter tho all the same 

Built22, Thanks for the feedback, man, I appreciate it.

As for what happened between Joey and Seth, who's to say that won't be revealed in a flashback that either Seth or Joey has in a future chapter? That will be revisited. Especially, since Seth still has to tell Eric what happened.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
Chapter 22

Seth pulled into the driveway of the Lombardo farm and shut off the engine to the truck.

The whole way, home, to the farm, he couldn't think about anything except what had happened between him and Joey, back at the Sloane residence, and his guilt just increased even more. Now, he had to figure out the best possible way that he could break the news to Eric.

Looking around the driveway, he saw that Eric's car was gone. He frowned, remembering that Eric had said that he'd see him there. So, that means Eric must have left the farm, shortly after he did.

Seth got out of the truck and headed towards the house. As he went in, he came face to face with Amy and Rudy, who were sitting at the table, enjoying their food.

"Well, it's about time you got back, Seth!" Rudy said, as he put his fork down. "What took you so long?"

"Sorry." Seth said, as he came in and sat down at the dinner table. "I was helping Joey Sloane get his workout equipment assembled and set up, and it took longer than I had anticipated."

Seth looked around the kitchen and noticed that his mother, Deborah was nowhere in sight.

"Where's my mom?" Seth asked them, wondering where she was.

"Oh, she's gone out." Amy said, around her food. "She told us to tell you that she won't be back until tomorrow. She said her long time high school friend, Beth, had an extra ticket to the spa for a day, so she invited Deborah to go to the spa with her. Their hotel is included in the package so they'll be staying the night. Deborah was so excited to go, so she couldn't pass up the opportunity to get the spa treatment, and to see Beth again."

Seth smiled. Although, he was surprised that Deborah went to the spa, he also felt that his mother needed a break, once in a while, to pamper herself, every now and then.

"Cool." Seth said, nodding, as he smiled. "I think Mom deserves a break from the farm for a day."

"I agree." Rudy chimed in. "The way she's always baking, cooking, and cleaning around the house, I think that she deserves to have some time to herself, once in a while."

"Absolutely, brother." Seth said, then stood back up.

Seth walked over to the refrigerator and opened it. Looking into it, he grabbed the pitcher of milk and walked to the counter with it. He reached up into the cupboard, above the counter and pulled down a large drinking glass and set it on the counter.

"So, how did Eric's training go?" Seth asked, as he reached into the pantry and pulled out a huge container of protein powder.

"Eric's not here." Rudy said, to him. "We haven't seen him since you left. He's been gone almost as long as you have so we assumed he was with you."

Now, Seth was concerned. Eric hadn't said anything to him about leaving the farm, earlier.

"Well, he wasn't with me." Seth said, as he started pouring milk into a blender. "He must have left the farm, after I did, when I went to see Joey, to help with setting up his equipment."

Seth then dropped a few cups of protein powder into the blender. After doing that, he walked back to the freezer and pulled out some vanilla ice cream. Grabbing a spoon from the utensils drawer, he walked back over to the counter with it and spooned a few scoops into the blender. After putting the lid on the ice cream carton, he put the lid, back on the blender, then started the blender to blend the ice cream, protein powder and milk together.

"Well, I hope Eric gets back here, soon, for dinner." Seth said, above the noise of the blender. "Now that mom's gone, I'll be the one to have to make dinner for all of us."

"Really?" Amy asked, in surprise. "You can cook?"

Stopping the blender, Seth looked over at Amy, his eyes feigning shock. Amy laughed. And so did Rudy.

"Don't look so shocked, Seth, it's a valid question." Amy said, still giggling a bit.

Seth grinned, shaking his head.

"Well, just because I have big muscles, blonde hair, and blue eyes doesn't mean I'm a "dumb jock" kind of guy." He said. "Of course, I can cook. I had to learn since I had to prepare my own meals during my bodybuilding days. When I'm trying to get lean and ripped for a show, I can't eat my mom's home cooking during that time or I'd never get in contest shape."

After saying that, Seth pulled the blender pitcher out of the machine and started pouring it into his large glass. He set the blender pitcher down and took a sip of his protein shake to taste it. 

"Well you've been eating your mom's home cooking since your last show, over a year ago, and your body really hasn't changed that much." Rudy pointed out. "You're still pretty lean looking and your abs are still showing."

"Mmm." Seth mumbled, as he pulled his glass from his lips, to answer Rudy. "Not for much longer, man."

"Why do you say that?" Rudy asked, as he took a sip of his iced tea.

Seth knew that what he was about to tell them would be a shock, but he'd decided that day that he was ready to start a new fitness goal.

"Why?" Seth asked, then answered. "Because, I'm going to put on 25 more pounds!"

Hearing this, Rudy choked, and spat out his tea. Amy's mouth fell open, in shock. Seth looked at Rudy, his face taking on a mixture of concern and amusement.

"What?!" Rudy asked, once he'd stopped coughing. "Seth, are you for real?"

"Hell, yeah." Seth told him. "I've been thinking a lot about getting back into my bodybuilding again, and if I decide to compete again, this time, I'm looking to compete in a higher weight class and maybe even earn my IFBB pro card."

To say that Rudy was shocked was an understatement. He'd had no idea Seth was even considering doing something like this.

"Seth, have you even thought about this, thoroughly?" Rudy asked him. "Have you even thought about the kind of time this is going to take for you?"

Seth has a feeling that he knew what Rudy was talking about, so he proceeded to ease his concerns.

"Yeah, I know that my bodybuilding show I did, in the past took up a lot of my time, from doing my farm chores and all."

"Yes it did." Rudy told him. "And your dad had to hire and train extra workers to fill in for us, both, while I helped you, train for your bodybuilding show. And that was only getting you leaner for your men's physique show. But, now you're talking about putting on more muscle mass and adding more weight to your body, and that's going to consume even more of your time. Time that you simply don't have, right now."

"I'll make time." Seth said, to him. "I've done it before."

Seth raised his glass to his lips and took another sip of his shake. Rudy continued talking.

"And have you even considered how expensive this is going to be?" Rudy asked. "You'll have to spend money on all the food you'll have to eat, the supplements you'll have to take to aid in your muscle growth, a new gym membership you'll have to get, since you'll need to have access to the kind of weights and equipment that you don't have, here, at the farm.

"Rudy, most of the food, I already have access to." Seth replied. "I run a farm, with cattle, pigs, and chickens. We have an orchard of fruit trees, and we grow our own vegetables, so we'll have more than enough. I won't have to spend much on food at the Market."

Rudy shook his head, as he placed it in his hands, sighing heavily. He didn't like the fact that Seth was considering competing again. He remembered how exhausting it was having to prep Seth for competition, while still helping to run the farm. Seth, being the Lombardo heir to the family farm, had been given breaks from his farm duties to pursue his bodybuilding goals, since his father supported his bodybuilding. But, Rudy, still had to work, even though he was given time to help Seth with his training, which only added to his exhaustion after his day at the farm was over. He wasn't looking forward to having to go through something like that, again.

"Seth, brother, you're completely missing the point, here." Rudy told him. "I don't think you even realize what you're getting yourself into."

Now, Seth was beginning to become annoyed with Rudy. He felt as if Rudy was trying to put a damper on his dreams for his future.

"Rudy, why are you acting like this?" Seth asked him. "You've always been supportive of me, in the past. What's happened to change that?"

Rudy couldn't take it, anymore, with Seth's questions. More was going on within him than Seth or Amy even realized, and he didn't want to reveal what he was really feeling about Seth's decision to start competing again.

"Forget it." Rudy said, standing up. "You do what you want, Seth. But leave me out of it, ok?"

Amy looked up at Rudy, frowning in confusion.

"Wait! Where are you going?" She asked, in concern.

"I need some air." Rudy said, to her. "I'll be back, later."

Rudy walked towards the door. As he was about to pass by Seth, Seth grabbed his arm.

"Not so fast!" Seth said, looking angrily into Rudy's eyes. "You're not going anywhere until you tell me where all this negativity is coming from!"

"It's best that you let me go, right now, before I end up saying things that I know I will come to regret, later." Rudy said, in an angry tone of voice.

Rudy!" Amy exclaimed, in shock.

Seth looked into Rudy's glaring eyes and he could see that Rudy's anger was directed at him. He could feel it. He let go of Rudy's arm.

"Talk to me, man." Seth said, now looking concerned. "Tell me what it is about me wanting to compete again that bothers you so much? I feel like there's more going on, here, than what you're telling me."

"Just leave it alone, Seth." Rudy warned him. "I need to take a walk to clear my head. We'll talk later."

Frowning, Seth stepped back, allowing Rudy to slip outside. After Rudy was gone, Seth turned to Amy.

"What was that all about?" He asked her. "I've never seen him, like that, before."

Amy stood up and walked over to him.

"I'm just as shocked as you are." She said, to him. "He obviously has some very strong feelings about your decision to compete again."

"Yeah." Seth replied, looking back at the door. "That much was obvious."

"But, I do have a question for you." Amy asked him.

Seth turned back to her. 

"What?" He asked, out-loud.

"What does Eric think about you competing again?" She asked. "Does he know about this?"

Before, Seth could answer her, they both heard the sound of car pulling up, outside. Seth walked to the door and Amy followed him. They both looked outside and saw Eric getting out of the car.

Seth walked outside and met Eric, at the door.

"Hey." He said, putting his hand on Eric's shoulder. "Where have you been?"

Eric sighed as he looked up at Seth. He was exhausted from the long drive back to the farm. Not to mention the emotional confrontation he'd had, with Tom, at the prison.

"California State Prison." Eric revealed to him. "I just got back from there."

What?!" Both Seth, and Amy, exclaimed at the same time. Then, Seth continued talking.

"You went to see Tom?" Seth asked. "Why didn't you tell me you were going? I could have gone with you."

"No, Seth, this was something that I had to do, on my own." Eric said, tiredly. "Besides, you helping Joey set up his workout equipment was more important."

Hearing Eric bring up Joey brought Seth's mind back to what had happened between him and Joey, at Joey's place. He knew he needed to come clean with Eric, about it. But later, when they were alone, together.

"Nothing is more important to me than you." Seth said, bringing his hands to rest on Eric's delts. "So, how did it go?"

Eric sighed, closing his eyes again. He wanted to tell Seth about it, but there was something that he needed, first.

"I'll tell you, but I'm so tired, right now." Eric told him. "It was a long drive back. Do you have any coffee made?"

"Yeah, Rudy and I just put on a fresh pot of it, just before Seth got here." Amy said, from the doorway. "Come on in, and sit down, and I'll pour you a cup."

"Thanks, Amy." Eric said, as he walked into the house.

Seth put his arm around Eric's shoulders and pulled him against him, in a brief hug as they walked towards the kitchen table. He then laid a kiss on Eric's forehead.

"I'm glad you're back." Seth said, as he let go of Eric. Eric took a seat at the table.

"I'm glad to be back." Eric said, to him. "So, what's been going on, here, while l was gone?"

Amy had poured Eric's coffee for him and added a few  tablespoons of cream and sugar. She handed the coffee mug to Eric and he brought it to his lips to taste it.

"So, how is it?" Amy asked him. "Did I get it right?'

"Yep." Eric told her. "It's good. Thanks."

"You're welcome." Amy said, smiling at him. "I was hoping I still remembered how you liked your coffee."

"Well, you still do." Eric said, taking another sip of his coffee.

Amy turned to Seth.

"Seth, do you want some coffee?" She asked.

Seth shook his head.

"No, thanks, Amy." He politely declined. "I still have to finish my protein shake before it melts."

Seth picked up his shake, that was still sitting on the kitchen counter and started drinking it, again. Now with it, in his hand, he grabbed his chair and sat down next to Eric.

Amy could see that the two of them had some talking to do, so she took that moment to excuse herself from the room.

"Well, you two have some talking to do, so I'm going to see if I can catch up with Rudy and see what's going on with him and why's he's so upset with your decision to compete in bodybuilding again." Amy said. "I'll see you both, back here, shortly."

"Thanks, Amy." Seth said, as she walked out of the house and headed down towards the trails to see if Rudy had gone down them, towards the fields.

After Amy was gone, Seth turned to Eric. Eric was looking at him, with a confused look on his face.

"What's up with Rudy?" Eric asked, sitting down his coffee mug.

"I don't know." Seth said, as he sat his own glass down, in front of him. "I said that I wanted to gain another 25 pounds and compete in the heavyweight category of bodybuilding, and he wasn't very supportive of it and got very upset."

Eric frowned.

"That doesn't sound like him, at all." Eric said. "I know how close the two of you are. And didn't he help you prepare for your last show you told me, about?"

"Yeah, my men's physique show." Seth replied. "Rudy was really great during that time. He was always there for me, helping me train, making sure I ate the right foods for my growth, and even helping me with perfecting my posing routine. I have no idea why he's having such a problem with me wanting to compete now."

"Well, I'm sure Amy will be able to talk some sense into him." Eric said, as he raised his coffee mug to his lips again.

"I'm sure she will." Seth agreed.

Noticing how quiet it was, in the house, Eric looked around.

"Seth, where's your Mom?" Eric asked. "I didn't see her when I came in?"

Hearing Eric ask about Deborah, Seth's smile returned to his lips again. He couldn't wait to tell Eric the good news.

"She's gone to a spa retreat for a day, with her longtime, high school friend, Beth." Seth said, still grinning. "She won't be back until tomorrow. Do you know what that means?"

Eric, thought about it, for a moment and then his own grin mirrored Seth's.

"We have the house all to ourselves, tonight?" He asked, 

"Mmm-hmm." Seth mumbled. "Which means that we don't have to keep the noise down, tonight, when we have our next muscle worship session."

Eric was now excited to hear this. He wished it was night time now, so he and Seth could do it.

"That sounds so heavenly, right now." Eric said to him. "I could definitely use a good body massage right now to ease up all this tension."

"Hmm." Seth mumbled, thoughtfully.

He stood up and positioned himself behind Eric. He put his hands on Eric's shoulders and started massaging them. Eric's eyes closed, in pure satisfaction.

"Oh God!" Eric whispered. "Seth that feels amazing!"

Seth could feel how tense Eric's muscles were, especially in the shoulders. He decided to ask Eric about his visit with Tom, at the prison.

"So, what was it like, for you, seeing Tom again, after all these years?" Seth asked him.

"Mind blowing." Eric told him. "You wouldn't believe what he looks like now. He's lost all of his muscles he used to have and is now very skinny. His face is so sunk in, I can see his cheekbones, and he's now sporting a completely buzzed head. I have to admit when I first saw him, I almost felt sorry for him. But a part of me couldn't help but take in a little satisfaction, over the fact that I'm now bigger than he is."

"Wow!" Seth said, as he continued to massage Eric's shoulders. "And how did he react when he saw you, after all this time?"

Eric thought back to his visit with Tom and remembered the look in his eyes when he'd seen how much Eric had changed from the young skinny teenager he once was.

"Well, he was pretty shocked, at first, when he saw me. At first, I don't think he recognized me. But after a minute or two, he realized it was me and asked me how I was doing. He even complimented me on my body and how muscular I'd gotten. I even flexed my muscles in front of him to show off how much I'd really changed."

"Oh yeah?" Seth asked, a grin emerging on his face. "You decided to get a little cocky, huh?"

"Not really." Eric replied. "I was just making a point. I was showing him that I'm not the same powerless, naive, young 17 year old geek I was back then."

"Come on, Eric, I really wish you'd stop referring to yourself as a geek." Seth protested. "You're not a geek. You never have been. You were good looking even when you were 17 years old, and you're even more handsome today."

Eric smiling, feeling this incredible swelling in his chest. It was a good feeling to hear compliments from the man who he was so attracted to.

"How is it that you know all the right things to say?" Eric asked, quietly. "I couldn't have asked for a more perfect man to be with, right now."

Hearing say that, Seth felt that sinking feeling return, along with the guilt over what he had done with Joey. Normally he would have welcomed that kind of praise. But now, he didn't feel like he deserved it."

Seth looked down, at the floor, as he realized that if there was ever a time to tell Eric the truth, it was now. He stopped massaging Eric's shoulders and sat back down, in the chair next to him.

"Eric, I may be a lot of things, but perfect isn't one of them." Seth said,in a low voice, still looking down at the floor.

"Well you're perfect to me." Eric said, as he lifted his coffee mug. "You're the kind of man I've dreamed of being with, all my life. Someone big, strong, and handsome. You're all of those things, Seth. And that's why I want to enjoy this time, together, with you, for as long as I can, until we're ready to take things to the next level."

Eric, after saying that, took another sip of his  coffee. As he did, Seth then looked up at him. His expression was sad and it looked like tears were shining in his eyes. Concerned, Eric put down his coffee mug and clutched Seth's forearm.

"Seth what's the matter?" Eric asked, lightly squeezing his arm. "You look like you just lost your best friend."

Seth looked down at Eric's hand, that was still clutching his forearm. He reached over and took Eric's hand, in his left hand.

"I have something that I have to tell you." Seth said, looking at him, the guilt written all over his face.

"What is it?" Eric asked, worriedly, giving Seth his full attention.

Seth looked down, again, and took a deep breath. Then, he looked back up at Eric.

"Something happened between me and Joey, after I finished helping him set up his workout equipment"

Eric frowned, as he suddenly started to get a very sinking feeling in his stomach. 

"What do you mean "something happened?" Eric asked him. "Seth, tell me."

Seth thought back to what happened in Joey's bedroom.

"We got to talking about our wrestling match we'd had, back at SDU." Seth said. "And then, we had this moment between us."

<<FLASHBACK>>

JOEY'S BEDROOM

"I've been wrestling a very long time, Joey." Seth told him. 'I've been wrestling since 7th grade, so I learned by watching other wrestlers, over the years, to anticipate what move they're going to use on me. But that doesn't mean I can't be wrong, on occasion. Sometimes, I am. But most times, I'm usually right on point. And in your case, I had strength on my side when we wrestled. If I'd been smaller and the exact same size and weight as you, who knows how that match might have ended. It could have gone, either way. And I really respect you for not backing down from the wrestling match challenge, even though you knew that I was much bigger than you."

Joey nodded. looking at Seth, but didn't say anything.

"And I'm really sorry that I took you down so hard with that lifting mat return wrestling move." Seth continued saying, apologetically. "Sometimes, I underestimate my own strength. I hope I didn't hurt you too bad."

"Nah, it's all good, Seth." Joey said, to him. "I didn't get hurt. You just brought me down, hard enough, to stun me a bit. I've never been brought down that fast and that hard before."

"Well I'm glad I didn't seriously hurt you." Seth said, to him. "That would have been bad."

"Hey, stop worrying already." Joey said, slapping Seth's arm, lightly.  "I really am, ok."

Seth smiled, showing of his sexy dimples, which Joey really hadn't noticed before. When he did, it only made Joey's sexual attraction to Seth increase even more. There was so much Joey liked about Seth.

"I believe you." Seth said, looking into Joey's eyes, a slight smile playing on his lips. 

Joey stared back into Seth's eyes. As he did, he thought back to the fantasy he'd had about Seth, back in the garage, when he was helping Seth assemble his workout equipment. He also thought back to when he felt Seth's biceps and pecs in the gym, back at the university, earlier. All he knew was that ever since he got a feel of Seth's huge biceps and pecs, he'd wanted more!

Joey looked into Seth's eyes and felt like he was seeing their beauty for the first time. Seth's eyes were so blue, they made Joey's breath catch in his throat. He could feel the excitement beginning to build up within him. Then, he looked down at Seth's lips, which looked full, but yet soft and smooth, which gave Joey the overwhelming urge to kiss him. And kiss him, Joey was going to!

Joey put a hand behind Seth's head and pulled him towards him. Seth, whose gaze was also on Joey made no move to resist. The two men closed their eyes as they both felt their lips connect. They began to kiss, their tongues wrestling with each other's, and those kisses started to become more open-mouthed and passionate.

Joey, meanwhile, couldn't believe what was happening at that moment. He was kissing Seth! And Seth was kissing him back. And, fuck, was Seth a great kisser! No man he'd ever been with had kissed him, in such a way, that turned him on, so much!

Joey and Seth pulled back from their kiss both of them breathing little bit heavy. But Joey was breathing a lot heavier than Seth was.

Joey, with his eyes still locked on Seth's, reached forward and brought his hands to rest on Seth's pecs. He looked down as his hands came in contact with them. 

At that same moment, feeling Joey's hands touching his pecs, Seth looked down and saw Joey's hands on his pecs. His eyes looked back up at Joey and he could see the desire in Joey's eyes. 

Joey, his eyes still locked on Seth's, gave Seth's pecs a firm, but gentle squeeze. Seth gasped a bit ,when Joey did, and flexed his pecs hard, in response. Joey's eyes looked down, in shock, at Seth's pecs, which Seth was now beginning to bounce in his hands. Joey started squeezing them, a bit harder and lightly pinched Seth's nipples between his thumb and forefinger, of each hand.

"Fuck yeah!" Seth whispered, his mouth slightly open, his eyes closed. He licked his lips and threw his head back, as Joey continued to play with his massive pecs. Joey then unbuttoned Seth's shirt to expose his pecs, fully. When he did, he took in quite a sight. Seth's pecs were bigger and more beefy than Joey thought, as this was the first time Joey had seen Seth's chest, bare.

"You like that, Seth?" Joey said, his voice, husky with lust.

"Yeah." Seth whispered. "Very much. Enjoy my pecs, however you like."

"I intend to." Joey said, a knowing smirk on his face.

Joey then brought his face down to Seth's pecs and took one of them, into his mouth, sucking and lightly biting on Seth's nipples.

"Oh, Fuck!" Seth groaned, loudly. He wasn't expecting that move from Joey, but he didn't make any move to stop it.

Joey continued to suck hard on Seth's sensitive nipples, this time switching from Seth's right nipple and started sucking on his left one. Seth started flexing his pecs again to full hardness. He put his hand on the back of Joey's head, holding it against his chest.

"Oh God, Joey!" Seth moaned, in ecstacy. "Fuck, does that feel good!"

<<END OF FLASHBACK>>

"So, you were making out with Joey?" Eric asked, feeling like he wasn't sure he wanted to know what happened next. "What else happened?"

Seth looked away from Eric's face as he thought back to his make out session with Joey.

<<FLASHBACK>>

Joey began kissing Seth's neck, as their make out session started getting more heated.

"Seth, you are so fucking sexy!" Joey whispered, as he started playing with Seth's pecs some more. "I want you, so bad, right now."

Joey unfastened his belt and unzipped his pants. Seth closed his eyes, listening to Joey, and feeling his hands all over his body. Joey then started fumbling with Seth's belt and started unfastening it. Seth's eyes shot open when he realized that things were beginning to go too far.

"Joey, stop!" Seth said, sitting forward. Joey looked at Seth, confused

"What's wrong, bro?" Joey asked him.

Seth, although he had enjoyed Joey's affection and him feeling up his body, Seth now felt guilty because he was making out with someone else who wasn't Eric. He knew that Joey had other plans other than muscle worship, and Seth wasn't ready for what he had in mind.

"I'm sorry, Joey." Seth said getting up into a sitting position, as Joey got off of him. "I can't do this, man."

Seth stood up and started fumbling with his belt to rebuckle it. Joey sighed, in disappointment, as he, too, got off of the bed, and started zipping up his pants.

<<END OF FLASHBACK>>

"So, nothing happened?" Eric asked. "You two didn't have sex?"

"No, we didn't." Seth replied. "I didn't want to be with him, like that, Eric. The only man I want to be with, is you."

Eric smiled at him. He was glad that Seth had told him the truth about what had happened between him and Joey.

"Well, Seth, I'm glad that you were able to be honest with me, about what happened." Eric told him. "That took a lot of courage for you to admit your mistake."

"Well, of course, Eric." Seth said, cupping his face. "I didn't want to lose you. I'm enjoying what we are, to each other, right now, and I want to keep things going, between us."

Eric nodded.

"I just have one question." Eric said, looking into Seth's eyes. "Are you attracted to Joey?"

Seth thought about it, a moment, and then nodded his head. He couldn't deny that fact even if he wanted to.

"Yes, I am." Seth told him. " But my attraction to him is purely sexual. He and I have a lot in common, but I don't feel the same for him, as I do for you."

Eric listened, intently, as Seth shared his feelings with him.

"When Joey kissed me, I didn't get the same feeling that I get whenever you are kissing me. It's different."

Now, Eric was intrigued and wanted to know more about that.

"How?" Eric wanted to know. Seth continued.

"When you kiss me, I experience this feeling of ecstasy, and I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. You affect me in a way, nobody ever has before. That's the closest I can come to explaining that feeling I get."

"Well, I definitely understand that feeling." Eric said, thinking back to an earlier time. "That's the same feeling I got when I first met you."

"Really?" Seth asked, smiling, his dimples on full display.

"Oh yeah!" Eric said, excitedly. "I remember my heart was beating a mile a minute, and I felt weak in the knees. I thought I would faint when I saw you and how gorgeous you were."

Seth laughed.

"So you keep telling me." He said. 

Seth's smile faded as he thought back to his make out session with Joey, again."

"Eric, I'm really sorry for what happened between me and Joey." Seth apologized. "God, I feel so guilty that I betrayed you."

Eric shook his head.

"You didn't." He revealed.

"Excuse me?" Seth asked, not sure he'd heard Eric correctly.

"Seth, you didn't betray me." Eric told him. "We've only known each other for what? 2 days time? We're in the dating phase of our relationship, which means you're free to see whoever you want. The same goes for me. The only problem with that is that I don't want to see anyone else. The only man I want to be involved with, is you. I'm not looking for anyone else."

Seth looked at Eric, in amazement. He'd expected Eric to be more upset by the fact that he had almost had sex with someone else. 

"Eric, how can you be so calm about this?" Seth asked him. "Why aren't you more upset about the fact that I kissed someone else and almost could have had sex with them?"

Eric sighed, and brought his hand up and rested it on Seth's massive arm, caressing it, affectionately.

"Because I remember what it's like to be attracted to someone else and make a mistake, in the heat of the moment. You remember when I told you that Sam kissed me, back while I was still with Tom?"

"Yeah." Seth said.

"Well, I didn't exactly push him, away, right then, either. I kissed him back too, instead of stopping it, right then and there." Eric revealed. "So I'm the last person to be judging anyone."

Seth looked at Eric, still amazed by how well he was taking what happened. He then realized, at that moment, how lucky he was to have Eric.

"You really are too amazing for this world." Seth said, feeling like he was going to cry. "You have the most forgiving heart of anyone I've ever known.

Eric chuckled a bit.

"Don't put me up on that high of a pedestal, Gorgeous." Eric said, chuckling. "Believe me, if this had happened between you and Joey 3 months or even 6 months from now, I'd be pretty upset. But the fact is that you did stop things between the two of you before they went too far. Because you didn't want your first time, with a man, to be with anyone else, but me. The fact that you even thought of me, during that make out session, at all, just proves to me that you really do care about me."

"Of course I do." Seth said. "I didn't want to hurt you. If I had, then I really wouldn't deserve to have you."

"Well, don't let yourself feel guilty about it anymore." Eric said to him. "We all make mistakes. And you, and I, are not even serious, yet, as a couple. We're still dating. But once We've had time to really get to know each other better and decide if we want to keep seeing each other, that's going to be the time that we decide whether we want to become exclusive or not. Once we're officially a couple, then that's when our relationship is truly going to be tested and that's when both of us will have to stay faithful to each other."

"Ok, I understand everything you're saying." Seth said, nodding his head. "I don't feel guilty anymore, as long as you truly are ok with what happened. And I did tell Joey that I was dating you, right now, which is why I stopped our make out session."

"Oh, you told him?" Eric asked. "How did he react?"

Seth chuckled, pretty amused by how Joey had reacted, now that he didn't feel so guilty anymore.

"He was pretty shocked to hear that I was dating you." Seth revealed to Eric. "It's almost kind of funny, now that I think about it."

Eric nodded, smirking to himself.

"Yeah, Joey definitely thinks he's the shit, around campus." Eric said. "But, if anything, I think he's jealous of the fact that I'm dating you."

Seth frowned, wondering why Joey would be jealous of Eric.

"Why would you say that?" He wanted to know.

"Because, Joey thinks that he can have anyone he wants." Eric said. "He thinks he's God's gift to women. And now, with men, too, because he obviously wants you."

"Well, he can't have me." Seth said. "Not sexually anyway. But when it comes to muscle worship...."

"When it comes to muscle worship, everyone has you." Eric interrupted, smiling profusely. "I know. And I'm ok with that, as long as feeling your muscles and appreciating your physique is as far as it goes. But, I draw the line, when it comes to anything sexual of any kind."

"Thanks, but you won't have to worry about that, much longer." Seth said. "Since our muscle worship session in the fields, last night, I'm going to tone it down with the muscle worship and allowing people to feel my body up like they have been, lately. My muscles are now exclusively yours to worship anytime you want to."

"Seth, you don't have to do that." Eric told him. "I understand your need to receive compliments and feel that appreciation from people who love your muscles. It's what drives you, and motivates you to work out hard to maintain your body. Especially now that you want to put on more size."

"That's true." Seth agreed. "Whenever, I'm being muscle worshipped, It's like nothing else matters in the world but me and my fans who love me, and my muscles so much. Just knowing that people are happy and having a good time, makes me happy, too."

"And I don't want to take that away from you." Eric assured him. "Bodybuilding and muscle worship has become such a huge part of who you are, and that's a few of the things that I love about you."

Seth looked at Eric, feeling so much affection and admiration for him, at that moment. All he knew was that he wanted to be the best man for Eric that he could be.

"I'm glad you feel that way." Seth told him. "And I really love the way you muscle worship me. It was awesome when you shot your load between my legs. That was so hot! And leading up to that moment, was pure sexual energy!"

Eric laughed. But, before he could answer Seth, his phone started vibrating, in his pocket. 

"Hold that thought." Eric said, holding up his finger.

He took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen. He had a text message from Amy.

"It's Amy." Eric said, as he started reading the text message. "She says she caught up with Rudy and that they're going out for dinner and that they won't be back for a while, so we'll have to fend for ourselves."

"Oh, really?" Seth asked, then looked up, thoughtfully. "Hmm, whatever shall we do with ourselves, all alone here, together."

Here, he looked back at Eric, with the biggest smile appearing on his face. Eric grinned back, in response.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Eric asked, grinning wider.

Seth raised his eyebrows.

"Muscle worship session, in my bedroom, right now?" He asked, out-loud.

"You read my mind." Eric said, that smile still on his face. "And what better way to work up an appetite?*

"Hell yeah!" Seth exclaimed, excitedly. "Let's do this shit!"

Eric pulled Seth's face to his and they started sharing some sexy kisses. When, they pulled back, they could, no doubt, see the desire in each other's eyes. They were both ready for some fun!

"Come on, let's go!" Eric urged Seth. " I can't wait to see your room!"

Seth stood up and started heading towards the stairs, with Eric right behind him. Seeing Seth's massive muscle ass, in his new stretchy type jeans, Eric gave it a firm, playful spank. Seth laughed.

"You kinky little fucker!" He said, still chuckling. "I'm gonna get you for that when we get upstairs, to my room!"

"Oh, I know you will." Eric said, knowingly. "I'm counting on it."

Eric followed Seth upstairs to his bedroom. Seth opened the door and led Eric into his room. Eric looked around, taking it all in.

Seth's bedroom had a king sized bed, which sat in the middle of his room, against the wall. To the right and left side of Seth's bedroom sat two nightstands which both had lamps on them. At the end of his bed, along the far wall, sat his dresser. A flat screen TV sat on top of it. To the right of the dresser, there was the doorway that led into Seth's bathroom, complete with a jacuzzi tub and shower, toilet and sink. The walls were ceramic tile and had an ivory white with blue designs through them. The tile floor was pure Ivory white.

In Seth's bedroom, the walls were a basic white color. The curtains over the windows were a shade of blue periwinkle. And above the bed, Seth had a poster of a bodybuilder with dark hair and blue eyes, with a freaky competition tan, flexing a most muscular pose, in a pair of shiny blue posing trunks. Eric recognized him.

"Seth, is that Derek Lunsford?" He asked.

"Sure is." Seth said, looking at the poster. "3 time Mr. Olympia, and former Mr. USA winner. He's an IFBB pro bodybuilder now!"

Eric smiled, as he looked back at Seth.

"Well, now that you're "not so straight" anymore, tell me what you think of him?" Eric asked him. "Do you think he's hot?"

Seth wrinkled up his nose.

"Not with that freaky competition tan." Seth admitted. "It doesn't do anything for him. But as his natural self, he's incredibly good looking and is a massive muscle stud!"

Seth then looked back at Eric.

"You should see him when he's both lean and bulking up. He holds muscle mass well and still manages to keep a lean look to his physique. I want my physique to look more like his."

"Well I'm sure it'll look like Derek's when you add that extra 25 lbs and get to 250."

"Maybe." Seth said, as he took a seat on his bed. "But if not, that's ok too."

Eric then advanced on Seth and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Well, I do know one thing for sure." Eric said, as he undid the final buttons on Seth's shirt. "You're going to be the hottest bodybuilder on that competition stage, if you compete again, at 250 pounds."

"Hmm, I like the way you think." Seth murmured, as Eric opened his shirt.

Eric then removed Seth's shirt, revealing his massive upper body.  He sat his shirt on the bed.

"I"m glad you think so." Eric said, running his hands over Seth's pecs. ""Because I plan to enjoy your journey to 250 lbs, and we're going to have plenty more muscle worship sessions, and lots more fun times like this together."

"I look forward to sharing this new journey, with you." Seth said. "And I know you'll enjoy it as much as I will."

Eric nodded.

"And I'll have my own personal fitness journey as well." Eric said. "Once I'm officially working as a farmer helper, as well as lifting weights with you, I think I'll get even more muscular and ripped before the fall season starts."

Seth grinned.

"Or maybe you'll get even bigger than me." He said, jokingly.

"Oh, no way!" Eric said , shaking his head. "I don't ever want to be as big as you, or bigger. I'm happy with where I am, right now, with my body."

Seth laughed.

"Ok, you've made your point." He said. "Now, shut up and kiss me."

"Ooh!" Eric grinned. "I love it when you get bossy."

And with that, Eric put his hand behind Seth's head and pulled him down towards him. They started sharing some very hot, kisses. Eric's hands started feeling up Seth's massive back and lats, while Seth"s hands slid up and down Eric's toned, muscular arms, feeling his triceps.
Their tongues started to wrestle with each other, as their kissing intensified.

Eric's hands slid down to Seth's ass, which he squeezed.in his hands as he continued to kiss Seth. He felt Seth moan, in his mouth, at the same time, Seth flexed his glutes.

Seth wrapped his strong arms around Eric and pulled him, closer so that their bodies were pressed tightly together. He started running his hand, up and down Eric's back, feeling his soft, smooth skin. He put a hand behind Eric's head, cradling it, as he broke their kiss and started to kiss his neck.

"Seth, slow down, Gorgeous." Eric whispered. "Slow down."

Seth stopped kissing him and pulled back to a standing position to look him in the face. He was breathing heavily, obviously turned on by what they were doing together.

"Why? Is something wrong?" He asked him.

"No." Eric said, softly. "We just haven't started the muscle worship session yet."

"Oh right!" Seth said, turning to the mirror. "I'll pose and flex in front of my mirror for you, while you feel me up from behind. But first, I need to lose these jeans."

After saying that, Seth then started unbuckling his belt and unfastened it to unzip his jeans. He pulled them down, revealing the jockstrap that he was still wearing, as well as his massive legs. Seth pulled his pants off the rest of the way and threw them down, on the floor, by the foot of the bed. Seth stood in front of Eric, now in only his boxerbriefs

"You want me to pose in these underwear?" Seth asked him. "Or would you prefer another pair of my shiny posing trunks?"

Eric looked him over and thought Seth would look better in posing trunks.

"Posing trunks will work." Eric said, then asked. "How many pairs do you have? And in what colors?"

Seth thought about it a moment and then gave Eric his answers.

"I have about 7 pairs of them. I have red, light blue, royal blue, black, white, yellow, and gold."

Eric's eyebrow raised at the golden ones. He thought the gold ones sounded like they could be pretty sexy.

"The gold ones sound pretty sexy." Eric said.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Seth said holding up a finger.

He walked over to his dresser and opened up the drawer they contained his posing briefs. He pulled a black pair of something, out of the drawer and closed it. Walking back over to Eric, Seth's face broke into a huge grin, as he unfolded the briefs and held them up for Eric to see.

"I also have "this." Seth said, still grinning.

Eric eyes widened, in shock, when he saw the briefs that Seth was holding in his hands. And they weren't just any kind of briefs. They were black mesh see-through briefs. Eric's smile broke out, in full force, right then.

"Hot Damn!" He said. "Now, those are fucking hot!"

"I had a feeling you'd think so." Seth said. "Now, just wait until you see it on."

Seth took off his boxerbriefs and put on the black mesh briefs. Once they were on, he showed them to Eric.

"Well, what do you think?" He asked.

Eric took one look at Seth and could see the silhouette of Seth's dick showing though the briefs. And Seth's almost naked ass showed through them as well.

"Wow!" Eric gushed. "Seth, those look incredible on you!"

"I knew you'd like them!" Seth said, satisfied with Eric's reaction. "Now, let's get this muscle worship started."

Seth walked past Eric towards the mirror. When, he stood in front of it, he could see his full body, as could Eric, as Eric walked over to him and stood just behind him.

"I'm ready when you are, Gorgeous." Eric said, placing his hands on Seth's massive traps.

"Excellent." Seth said, looking at Eric's reflection in the mirror, locking eyes with him. "I'm going start off with a double biceps pose."

"Alright, Babe." Eric said. "Show me what you're made of."

Seth grinned. He was going to make this muscle worship session even hotter than their first.

"With pleasure." Seth said, confidently.

As Eric watched, Seth outstretched his arms, raising them, upwards, the palms of his hands facing upwards. Eric began to slide his hands down Seth's rock hard traps and delts towards his biceps. As Eric's hands came to the middle of Seth's biceps, he gripped them, tightly, just as Seth began to curl his arms into a front double biceps pose. Seth's biceps grew into rock hard shape, which loosened Eric's grip on them. Eric caressed Seth's biceps, feeling their size and shape, as well as their hardness. He could start to feel a familiar swelling in his pants.

"Fuck!" Eric whispered, in awe. "Seth, your muscles feel more and more incredible whenever we do this."

"Thanks, Babe." Seth said, that cocky smile appearing on his face. "The best is yet to come." Now for my dancing pecs pose. Slide your hands under my arms and reach up to feel my pecs."

Eric did as he was told. He slid his hands under Seth's arms and reached up towards Seth's pecs. As soon as Eric's hands mad me contact with them, Seth started flexing his pecs. At first flexing them tight for a few seconds for Eric to feel how hard they were, and then he started bouncing them in a variety of different ways. One pec at a time, both of them at the same time, flexing them fast and hard and then doing it slowly so you could see the pecs sort of ripple as Seth flexed them.

Eric then started lightly squeezing and tweaking Seth's nipples while still playing with his pecs.

"Aww, fuck yeah!" Seth groaned, in delight, closing his eyes as he allowed himself to feel the sensations coursing through his pecs, enjoying Eric's pec play.

"Your pecs are incredible, Seth." Eric said, starting to breath heavily from being so tuned on by Seth and his huge muscles.

Then Eric slid his hands down and started playing with Seth's rock hard abs. Seth tightened them as Eric touched them, and Eric started rubbing them, all over. His dick was now fully hard starting to ooze precum. Eric loved Seth's abs.

"Before, you move on to the next pose, Seth," E if said, kissing Seth's trap muscle, and then his neck. "I think I need to show those pecs and abs a more intimate love."

"Mmm," Seth moaned. "Go for it, stud!"

Eric walked around to stand in front of Seth. He looked down at Seth's pecs, then back up at Seth. Seth raised his eyebrows, wondering what he was waiting for. Eric smiled and slowly brought his mouth down to Seth's right pec and took his nipple in his mouth. He started sucking on it and lightly biting and nibbling on it.

"Oh Fuck!" Seth said, in a loud voice, almost startling Eric. "Oh man, I love that, Eric! Now, do the other one."

Eric stopped sucking on Seth's right pec and proceeded to do the same thing to his left one. 

"Aww, yeah!" Seth said, tensing up as Eric continued to suck and worship Seth's glorious pecs. "You're doing good, Babe!"

Eric put his hands on the sides of Seth's torso and stopped sucking on Seth's pecs. Then he brought his lips down to Seth's abs and started kissing them, and licking in the tight crevices between them.

"Oh yeah!" Seth moaned, throwing his head back, his hand on the back of Eric's head, massaging Eric's head, and encouraging him to continue. Seth was getting rock hard now, too, from all the erotic touching and the things Eric was doing to him.

Eric stopped kissing Seth's abs and looked up at him, that horny look on his face. He saw Seth look down at him. Eric stood up and looked into Seth's eyes. Then he threw his arms around Seth's neck and leaned up to kiss him. Given that Eric was only 5' 10" and Seth was 6' 2" Seth had to lean down to kiss him, given their respective height differences.

As their kissing and making out became more intense, Eric reached down and grabbed Seth's ass in his hands, giving it a good squeeze. Seth flexed his glutes in response as he continued to kiss Eric.

Seth stopped kissing Eric and looked at him to see that he was still fully clothed.

"I think you're a little overdressed, Sexy." He said, gesturing to Eric's clothes. Eric looked down at himself.

"No problem." Eric replied.

He took of his clothes and now stood before Seth in just his own boxerbriefs. Seth looked down at him.

"Is that a wet spot I'm seeing?" Seth said, pointing down at his crotch.

Eric narrowed his eyes, seeing Seth's satisfied smile come out full force, but he was smiling, too.

"You're just loving this, aren't you?" Eric asked, sarcastically.

"You bet I am." Seth said. "And now, I intend to make you cream!"

"Oh really?" Eric asked, crossing his arms. "And how do you intend to do that?"

Seth raised his eyebrows and looked down at his quads. Then he looked back up at Eric.

"Because, you'll be fucking my quads, again, in a few minutes. After I finish up posing for you. Only this time....."

Seth cut off mid-sentence and pulled off his mesh briefs.

"......I'm going to finish up, naked." Seth finished, saying.

"That works for me." Eric said, rubbing his palms together. "Now the real fun begins!"

"Yep!" Seth agreed. "I just have to do a quick back and lats spread and finish it off with a most muscular pose and then I'm ready to get in this big bed with you."

"Awesome!" Eric said, excitedly. "Let's do it."

Turning back to the mirror, Seth put his fists into his torso and flared out his lats. Eric felt them and they were as wide as wings, and the muscles in Seth's back were harder than marble.

Eric almost couldn't believe what was happening again. He was having another incredibly hot time with the man he was beginning to fall for, more and more, every day. How did he get so lucky?

"And now, the best pose for last: Most muscular!"

Seth positioned his body and brought his fists down and inward, into a crab most muscular pose. At the same time, Eric was feeling his body up everywhere. Seth's muscles bulged everywhere Eric touch.

"Grrrraaahhhhh!" Seth growled, his face contorted into a very intense look.

Seth's expression looked almost like that of a mountain lion roaring. Eric was even more turned on by that side of Seth. Not only was he gorgeous, but now Eric could add "ferocious" to that list.

Seth's facial expression relaxed, and he also relaxed his body from the most muscular pose. Eric walked over to Seth, as Seth turned around, and he put a both hands on the sides of Seth's neck, stroking his lower jawlines with his thumbs.

"Thank you." Eric said, the tone in his voice sincere.

"You're welcome." Seth replied back, looking into Eric's eyes.

Seth then pulled Eric close to him and held him, close. Eric laid his head against Seth's massive pecs, which were almost like the perfect pillows for his head.

"I'm so crazy about you, Seth." Eric said, as he hugged Seth. "You really are the sexiest man in the world to me."

Hearing that compliment from Eric made Seth's eyes water. His heart was filled with so much joy, at that moment. He was glad that he'd made things right with Eric, again.

"That means a lot to me, coming from you." Seth said, rubbing Eric's back. "Nobody's ever appreciated me, the way you have."

Eric lifted his head from Seth's chest and looked at him.

"Well, I'm going to show you that appreciation, every day that we're together." Eric said to him. "I don't ever want you to doubt how special you are to me."

"I won't." Seth said, just before placing a kiss on his lips. "Now let's get in that big bed of mine, shall we?"

Eric smiled.

"Now that sounds good to me, Gorgeous." He murmured. Seth smiled, showing off his perfect teeth.

"Come on." He said, motioning towards the bed.

He grasped Eric's hand and they walked over to the bed together. When they got to the side of it, Eric and Seth began to kiss again. Eric backed up against the bed, lowering himself on it, with Seth coming down, gently, on top of him. Seth continued to kiss Eric even more passionately than he ever had before. He loved the way Eric kissed him. He couldn't get enough of him.

Eric stopped kissing Seth, long enough, to pull back the bed covers and Seth got off of him so Eric could slide under the covers. Seth got in bed, next to him, and they continued to kiss some more. Things were really beginning to heat up between them.

During their foreplay, Eric rolled over, on top of Seth and looked into Seth's eyes, taking in their ocean blue beauty.

"Seth, do you have any lubricant of any kind?" He suddenly asked.

"Yeah," Seth replied, pointing to his beside nightstand. "In the bottom drawer."

Eric reached over and opened the drawer and saw a bottle of body oil laying in it. He picked it up and shut the drawer to the nightstand.

"What do you need it, for?" Seth asked, frowning slightly.

Eric looked Seth in the eyes. He no longer wanted to wait, anymore. He wanted to see what kind of lover Seth really was, in bed.

Eric leaned down and kissed Seth, again, then pulled back and looked at Seth, his face serious.

"I need it because I have to make sure I'm lubed up real good for this."

"For what?" Seth asked, confused.

After a second of hesitation, Eric let Seth know what his plans were.

"I don't want to wait anymore." Eric said to him. "I want you, inside of me, Seth."

Seth pulled back his head, raising his eyebrows, in surprise.

"You mean.....?" Seth began to ask.

"Yes." Eric said, interrupting him "I want you to fuck me"

Seth stared at Eric, in shock. He certainly wasn't expecting that from Eric. Especially not this soon.

"I really care for you, Seth." Eric told him. "And I want to share that part of me with you."

Seth looked into Eric's eyes, not sure how to respond on this situation.

"Will you do this, for me, Seth?" Eric asked him. "Please?"

Seth didn't know what to say. He didn't know what the right answer was, in this situation.

"What do I do?" Seth thought to himself. "Do I give Eric his wish? Or should I convince him to wait a bit longer?"

One thing Seth knew was that there was no easy answer to Eric's request, so he knew that he had to make the right choice. For himself and for Eric. Whatever it was to be.

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:
Chapter 22

Seth pulled into the driveway of the Lombardo farm and shut off the engine to the truck.

The whole way, home, to the farm, he couldn't think about anything except what had happened between him and Joey, back at the Sloane residence, and his guilt just increased even more. Now, he had to figure out the best possible way that he could break the news to Eric.

Looking around the driveway, he saw that Eric's car was gone. He frowned, remembering that Eric had said that he'd see him there. So, that means Eric must have left the farm, shortly after he did.

Seth got out of the truck and headed towards the house. As he went in, he came face to face with Amy and Rudy, who were sitting at the table, enjoying their food.

"Well, it's about time you got back, Seth!" Rudy said, as he put his fork down. "What took you so long?"

"Sorry." Seth said, as he came in and sat down at the dinner table. "I was helping Joey Sloane get his workout equipment assembled and set up, and it took longer than I had anticipated."

Seth looked around the kitchen and noticed that his mother, Deborah was nowhere in sight.

"Where's my mom?" Seth asked them, wondering where she was.

"Oh, she's gone out." Amy said, around her food. "She told us to tell you that she won't be back until tomorrow. She said her long time high school friend, Beth, had an extra ticket to the spa for a day, so she invited Deborah to go to the spa with her. Their hotel is included in the package so they'll be staying the night. Deborah was so excited to go, so she couldn't pass up the opportunity to get the spa treatment, and to see Beth again."

Seth smiled. Although, he was surprised that Deborah went to the spa, he also felt that his mother needed a break, once in a while, to pamper herself, every now and then.

"Cool." Seth said, nodding, as he smiled. "I think Mom deserves a break from the farm for a day."

"I agree." Rudy chimed in. "The way she's always baking, cooking, and cleaning around the house, I think that she deserves to have some time to herself, once in a while."

"Absolutely, brother." Seth said, then stood back up.

Seth walked over to the refrigerator and opened it. Looking into it, he grabbed the pitcher of milk and walked to the counter with it. He reached up into the cupboard, above the counter and pulled down a large drinking glass and set it on the counter.

"So, how did Eric's training go?" Seth asked, as he reached into the pantry and pulled out a huge container of protein powder.

"Eric's not here." Rudy said, to him. "We haven't seen him since you left. He's been gone almost as long as you have so we assumed he was with you."

Now, Seth was concerned. Eric hadn't said anything to him about leaving the farm, earlier.

"Well, he wasn't with me." Seth said, as he started pouring milk into a blender. "He must have left the farm, after I did, when I went to see Joey, to help with setting up his equipment."

Seth then dropped a few cups of protein powder into the blender. After doing that, he walked back to the freezer and pulled out some vanilla ice cream. Grabbing a spoon from the utensils drawer, he walked back over to the counter with it and spooned a few scoops into the blender. After putting the lid on the ice cream carton, he put the lid, back on the blender, then started the blender to blend the ice cream, protein powder and milk together.

"Well, I hope Eric gets back here, soon, for dinner." Seth said, above the noise of the blender. "Now that mom's gone, I'll be the one to have to make dinner for all of us."

"Really?" Amy asked, in surprise. "You can cook?"

Stopping the blender, Seth looked over at Amy, his eyes feigning shock. Amy laughed. And so did Rudy.

"Don't look so shocked, Seth, it's a valid question." Amy said, still giggling a bit.

Seth grinned, shaking his head.

"Well, just because I have big muscles, blonde hair, and blue eyes doesn't mean I'm a "dumb jock" kind of guy." He said. "Of course, I can cook. I had to learn since I had to prepare my own meals during my bodybuilding days. When I'm trying to get lean and ripped for a show, I can't eat my mom's home cooking during that time or I'd never get in contest shape."

After saying that, Seth pulled the blender pitcher out of the machine and started pouring it into his large glass. He set the blender pitcher down and took a sip of his protein shake to taste it. 

"Well you've been eating your mom's home cooking since your last show, over a year ago, and your body really hasn't changed that much." Rudy pointed out. "You're still pretty lean looking and your abs are still showing."

"Mmm." Seth mumbled, as he pulled his glass from his lips, to answer Rudy. "Not for much longer, man."

"Why do you say that?" Rudy asked, as he took a sip of his iced tea.

Seth knew that what he was about to tell them would be a shock, but he'd decided that day that he was ready to start a new fitness goal.

"Why?" Seth asked, then answered. "Because, I'm going to put on 25 more pounds!"

Hearing this, Rudy choked, and spat out his tea. Amy's mouth fell open, in shock. Seth looked at Rudy, his face taking on a mixture of concern and amusement.

"What?!" Rudy asked, once he'd stopped coughing. "Seth, are you for real?"

"Hell, yeah." Seth told him. "I've been thinking a lot about getting back into my bodybuilding again, and if I decide to compete again, this time, I'm looking to compete in a higher weight class and maybe even earn my IFBB pro card."

To say that Rudy was shocked was an understatement. He'd had no idea Seth was even considering doing something like this.

"Seth, have you even thought about this, thoroughly?" Rudy asked him. "Have you even thought about the kind of time this is going to take for you?"

Seth has a feeling that he knew what Rudy was talking about, so he proceeded to ease his concerns.

"Yeah, I know that my bodybuilding show I did, in the past took up a lot of my time, from doing my farm chores and all."

"Yes it did." Rudy told him. "And your dad had to hire and train extra workers to fill in for us, both, while I helped you, train for your bodybuilding show. And that was only getting you leaner for your men's physique show. But, now you're talking about putting on more muscle mass and adding more weight to your body, and that's going to consume even more of your time. Time that you simply don't have, right now."

"I'll make time." Seth said, to him. "I've done it before."

Seth raised his glass to his lips and took another sip of his shake. Rudy continued talking.

"And have you even considered how expensive this is going to be?" Rudy asked. "You'll have to spend money on all the food you'll have to eat, the supplements you'll have to take to aid in your muscle growth, a new gym membership you'll have to get, since you'll need to have access to the kind of weights and equipment that you don't have, here, at the farm.

"Rudy, most of the food, I already have access to." Seth replied. "I run a farm, with cattle, pigs, and chickens. We have an orchard of fruit trees, and we grow our own vegetables, so we'll have more than enough. I won't have to spend much on food at the Market."

Rudy shook his head, as he placed it in his hands, sighing heavily. He didn't like the fact that Seth was considering competing again. He remembered how exhausting it was having to prep Seth for competition, while still helping to run the farm. Seth, being the Lombardo heir to the family farm, had been given breaks from his farm duties to pursue his bodybuilding goals, since his father supported his bodybuilding. But, Rudy, still had to work, even though he was given time to help Seth with his training, which only added to his exhaustion after his day at the farm was over. He wasn't looking forward to having to go through something like that, again.

"Seth, brother, you're completely missing the point, here." Rudy told him. "I don't think you even realize what you're getting yourself into."

Now, Seth was beginning to become annoyed with Rudy. He felt as if Rudy was trying to put a damper on his dreams for his future.

"Rudy, why are you acting like this?" Seth asked him. "You've always been supportive of me, in the past. What's happened to change that?"

Rudy couldn't take it, anymore, with Seth's questions. More was going on within him than Seth or Amy even realized, and he didn't want to reveal what he was really feeling about Seth's decision to start competing again.

"Forget it." Rudy said, standing up. "You do what you want, Seth. But leave me out of it, ok?"

Amy looked up at Rudy, frowning in confusion.

"Wait! Where are you going?" She asked, in concern.

"I need some air." Rudy said, to her. "I'll be back, later."

Rudy walked towards the door. As he was about to pass by Seth, Seth grabbed his arm.

"Not so fast!" Seth said, looking angrily into Rudy's eyes. "You're not going anywhere until you tell me where all this negativity is coming from!"

"It's best that you let me go, right now, before I end up saying things that I know I will come to regret, later." Rudy said, in an angry tone of voice.

Rudy!" Amy exclaimed, in shock.

Seth looked into Rudy's glaring eyes and he could see that Rudy's anger was directed at him. He could feel it. He let go of Rudy's arm.

"Talk to me, man." Seth said, now looking concerned. "Tell me what it is about me wanting to compete again that bothers you so much? I feel like there's more going on, here, than what you're telling me."

"Just leave it alone, Seth." Rudy warned him. "I need to take a walk to clear my head. We'll talk later."

Frowning, Seth stepped back, allowing Rudy to slip outside. After Rudy was gone, Seth turned to Amy.

"What was that all about?" He asked her. "I've never seen him, like that, before."

Amy stood up and walked over to him.

"I'm just as shocked as you are." She said, to him. "He obviously has some very strong feelings about your decision to compete again."

"Yeah." Seth replied, looking back at the door. "That much was obvious."

"But, I do have a question for you." Amy asked him.

Seth turned back to her. 

"What?" He asked, out-loud.

"What does Eric think about you competing again?" She asked. "Does he know about this?"

Before, Seth could answer her, they both heard the sound of car pulling up, outside. Seth walked to the door and Amy followed him. They both looked outside and saw Eric getting out of the car.

Seth walked outside and met Eric, at the door.

"Hey." He said, putting his hand on Eric's shoulder. "Where have you been?"

Eric sighed as he looked up at Seth. He was exhausted from the long drive back to the farm. Not to mention the emotional confrontation he'd had, with Tom, at the prison.

"California State Prison." Eric revealed to him. "I just got back from there."

What?!" Both Seth, and Amy, exclaimed at the same time. Then, Seth continued talking.

"You went to see Tom?" Seth asked. "Why didn't you tell me you were going? I could have gone with you."

"No, Seth, this was something that I had to do, on my own." Eric said, tiredly. "Besides, you helping Joey set up his workout equipment was more important."

Hearing Eric bring up Joey brought Seth's mind back to what had happened between him and Joey, at Joey's place. He knew he needed to come clean with Eric, about it. But later, when they were alone, together.

"Nothing is more important to me than you." Seth said, bringing his hands to rest on Eric's delts. "So, how did it go?"

Eric sighed, closing his eyes again. He wanted to tell Seth about it, but there was something that he needed, first.

"I'll tell you, but I'm so tired, right now." Eric told him. "It was a long drive back. Do you have any coffee made?"

"Yeah, Rudy and I just put on a fresh pot of it, just before Seth got here." Amy said, from the doorway. "Come on in, and sit down, and I'll pour you a cup."

"Thanks, Amy." Eric said, as he walked into the house.

Seth put his arm around Eric's shoulders and pulled him against him, in a brief hug as they walked towards the kitchen table. He then laid a kiss on Eric's forehead.

"I'm glad you're back." Seth said, as he let go of Eric. Eric took a seat at the table.

"I'm glad to be back." Eric said, to him. "So, what's been going on, here, while l was gone?"

Amy had poured Eric's coffee for him and added a few  tablespoons of cream and sugar. She handed the coffee mug to Eric and he brought it to his lips to taste it.

"So, how is it?" Amy asked him. "Did I get it right?'

"Yep." Eric told her. "It's good. Thanks."

"You're welcome." Amy said, smiling at him. "I was hoping I still remembered how you liked your coffee."

"Well, you still do." Eric said, taking another sip of his coffee.

Amy turned to Seth.

"Seth, do you want some coffee?" She asked.

Seth shook his head.

"No, thanks, Amy." He politely declined. "I still have to finish my protein shake before it melts."

Seth picked up his shake, that was still sitting on the kitchen counter and started drinking it, again. Now with it, in his hand, he grabbed his chair and sat down next to Eric.

Amy could see that the two of them had some talking to do, so she took that moment to excuse herself from the room.

"Well, you two have some talking to do, so I'm going to see if I can catch up with Rudy and see what's going on with him and why's he's so upset with your decision to compete in bodybuilding again." Amy said. "I'll see you both, back here, shortly."

"Thanks, Amy." Seth said, as she walked out of the house and headed down towards the trails to see if Rudy had gone down them, towards the fields.

After Amy was gone, Seth turned to Eric. Eric was looking at him, with a confused look on his face.

"What's up with Rudy?" Eric asked, sitting down his coffee mug.

"I don't know." Seth said, as he sat his own glass down, in front of him. "I said that I wanted to gain another 25 pounds and compete in the heavyweight category of bodybuilding, and he wasn't very supportive of it and got very upset."

Eric frowned.

"That doesn't sound like him, at all." Eric said. "I know how close the two of you are. And didn't he help you prepare for your last show you told me, about?"

"Yeah, my men's physique show." Seth replied. "Rudy was really great during that time. He was always there for me, helping me train, making sure I ate the right foods for my growth, and even helping me with perfecting my posing routine. I have no idea why he's having such a problem with me wanting to compete now."

"Well, I'm sure Amy will be able to talk some sense into him." Eric said, as he raised his coffee mug to his lips again.

"I'm sure she will." Seth agreed.

Noticing how quiet it was, in the house, Eric looked around.

"Seth, where's your Mom?" Eric asked. "I didn't see her when I came in?"

Hearing Eric ask about Deborah, Seth's smile returned to his lips again. He couldn't wait to tell Eric the good news.

"She's gone to a spa retreat for a day, with her longtime, high school friend, Beth." Seth said, still grinning. "She won't be back until tomorrow. Do you know what that means?"

Eric, thought about it, for a moment and then his own grin mirrored Seth's.

"We have the house all to ourselves, tonight?" He asked, 

"Mmm-hmm." Seth mumbled. "Which means that we don't have to keep the noise down, tonight, when we have our next muscle worship session."

Eric was now excited to hear this. He wished it was night time now, so he and Seth could do it.

"That sounds so heavenly, right now." Eric said to him. "I could definitely use a good body massage right now to ease up all this tension."

"Hmm." Seth mumbled, thoughtfully.

He stood up and positioned himself behind Eric. He put his hands on Eric's shoulders and started massaging them. Eric's eyes closed, in pure satisfaction.

"Oh God!" Eric whispered. "Seth that feels amazing!"

Seth could feel how tense Eric's muscles were, especially in the shoulders. He decided to ask Eric about his visit with Tom, at the prison.

"So, what was it like, for you, seeing Tom again, after all these years?" Seth asked him.

"Mind blowing." Eric told him. "You wouldn't believe what he looks like now. He's lost all of his muscles he used to have and is now very skinny. His face is so sunk in, I can see his cheekbones, and he's now sporting a completely buzzed head. I have to admit when I first saw him, I almost felt sorry for him. But a part of me couldn't help but take in a little satisfaction, over the fact that I'm now bigger than he is."

"Wow!" Seth said, as he continued to massage Eric's shoulders. "And how did he react when he saw you, after all this time?"

Eric thought back to his visit with Tom and remembered the look in his eyes when he'd seen how much Eric had changed from the young skinny teenager he once was.

"Well, he was pretty shocked, at first, when he saw me. At first, I don't think he recognized me. But after a minute or two, he realized it was me and asked me how I was doing. He even complimented me on my body and how muscular I'd gotten. I even flexed my muscles in front of him to show off how much I'd really changed."

"Oh yeah?" Seth asked, a grin emerging on his face. "You decided to get a little cocky, huh?"

"Not really." Eric replied. "I was just making a point. I was showing him that I'm not the same powerless, naive, young 17 year old geek I was back then."

"Come on, Eric, I really wish you'd stop referring to yourself as a geek." Seth protested. "You're not a geek. You never have been. You were good looking even when you were 17 years old, and you're even more handsome today."

Eric smiling, feeling this incredible swelling in his chest. It was a good feeling to hear compliments from the man who he was so attracted to.

"How is it that you know all the right things to say?" Eric asked, quietly. "I couldn't have asked for a more perfect man to be with, right now."

Hearing say that, Seth felt that sinking feeling return, along with the guilt over what he had done with Joey. Normally he would have welcomed that kind of praise. But now, he didn't feel like he deserved it."

Seth looked down, at the floor, as he realized that if there was ever a time to tell Eric the truth, it was now. He stopped massaging Eric's shoulders and sat back down, in the chair next to him.

"Eric, I may be a lot of things, but perfect isn't one of them." Seth said,in a low voice, still looking down at the floor.

"Well you're perfect to me." Eric said, as he lifted his coffee mug. "You're the kind of man I've dreamed of being with, all my life. Someone big, strong, and handsome. You're all of those things, Seth. And that's why I want to enjoy this time, together, with you, for as long as I can, until we're ready to take things to the next level."

Eric, after saying that, took another sip of his  coffee. As he did, Seth then looked up at him. His expression was sad and it looked like tears were shining in his eyes. Concerned, Eric put down his coffee mug and clutched Seth's forearm.

"Seth what's the matter?" Eric asked, lightly squeezing his arm. "You look like you just lost your best friend."

Seth looked down at Eric's hand, that was still clutching his forearm. He reached over and took Eric's hand, in his left hand.

"I have something that I have to tell you." Seth said, looking at him, the guilt written all over his face.

"What is it?" Eric asked, worriedly, giving Seth his full attention.

Seth looked down, again, and took a deep breath. Then, he looked back up at Eric.

"Something happened between me and Joey, after I finished helping him set up his workout equipment"

Eric frowned, as he suddenly started to get a very sinking feeling in his stomach. 

"What do you mean "something happened?" Eric asked him. "Seth, tell me."

Seth thought back to what happened in Joey's bedroom.

"We got to talking about our wrestling match we'd had, back at SDU." Seth said. "And then, we had this moment between us."

<<FLASHBACK>>

JOEY'S BEDROOM

"I've been wrestling a very long time, Joey." Seth told him. 'I've been wrestling since 7th grade, so I learned by watching other wrestlers, over the years, to anticipate what move they're going to use on me. But that doesn't mean I can't be wrong, on occasion. Sometimes, I am. But most times, I'm usually right on point. And in your case, I had strength on my side when we wrestled. If I'd been smaller and the exact same size and weight as you, who knows how that match might have ended. It could have gone, either way. And I really respect you for not backing down from the wrestling match challenge, even though you knew that I was much bigger than you."

Joey nodded. looking at Seth, but didn't say anything.

"And I'm really sorry that I took you down so hard with that lifting mat return wrestling move." Seth continued saying, apologetically. "Sometimes, I underestimate my own strength. I hope I didn't hurt you too bad."

"Nah, it's all good, Seth." Joey said, to him. "I didn't get hurt. You just brought me down, hard enough, to stun me a bit. I've never been brought down that fast and that hard before."

"Well I'm glad I didn't seriously hurt you." Seth said, to him. "That would have been bad."

"Hey, stop worrying already." Joey said, slapping Seth's arm, lightly.  "I really am, ok."

Seth smiled, showing of his sexy dimples, which Joey really hadn't noticed before. When he did, it only made Joey's sexual attraction to Seth increase even more. There was so much Joey liked about Seth.

"I believe you." Seth said, looking into Joey's eyes, a slight smile playing on his lips. 

Joey stared back into Seth's eyes. As he did, he thought back to the fantasy he'd had about Seth, back in the garage, when he was helping Seth assemble his workout equipment. He also thought back to when he felt Seth's biceps and pecs in the gym, back at the university, earlier. All he knew was that ever since he got a feel of Seth's huge biceps and pecs, he'd wanted more!

Joey looked into Seth's eyes and felt like he was seeing their beauty for the first time. Seth's eyes were so blue, they made Joey's breath catch in his throat. He could feel the excitement beginning to build up within him. Then, he looked down at Seth's lips, which looked full, but yet soft and smooth, which gave Joey the overwhelming urge to kiss him. And kiss him, Joey was going to!

Joey put a hand behind Seth's head and pulled him towards him. Seth, whose gaze was also on Joey made no move to resist. The two men closed their eyes as they both felt their lips connect. They began to kiss, their tongues wrestling with each other's, and those kisses started to become more open-mouthed and passionate.

Joey, meanwhile, couldn't believe what was happening at that moment. He was kissing Seth! And Seth was kissing him back. And, fuck, was Seth a great kisser! No man he'd ever been with had kissed him, in such a way, that turned him on, so much!

Joey and Seth pulled back from their kiss both of them breathing little bit heavy. But Joey was breathing a lot heavier than Seth was.

Joey, with his eyes still locked on Seth's, reached forward and brought his hands to rest on Seth's pecs. He looked down as his hands came in contact with them. 

At that same moment, feeling Joey's hands touching his pecs, Seth looked down and saw Joey's hands on his pecs. His eyes looked back up at Joey and he could see the desire in Joey's eyes. 

Joey, his eyes still locked on Seth's, gave Seth's pecs a firm, but gentle squeeze. Seth gasped a bit ,when Joey did, and flexed his pecs hard, in response. Joey's eyes looked down, in shock, at Seth's pecs, which Seth was now beginning to bounce in his hands. Joey started squeezing them, a bit harder and lightly pinched Seth's nipples between his thumb and forefinger, of each hand.

"Fuck yeah!" Seth whispered, his mouth slightly open, his eyes closed. He licked his lips and threw his head back, as Joey continued to play with his massive pecs. Joey then unbuttoned Seth's shirt to expose his pecs, fully. When he did, he took in quite a sight. Seth's pecs were bigger and more beefy than Joey thought, as this was the first time Joey had seen Seth's chest, bare.

"You like that, Seth?" Joey said, his voice, husky with lust.

"Yeah." Seth whispered. "Very much. Enjoy my pecs, however you like."

"I intend to." Joey said, a knowing smirk on his face.

Joey then brought his face down to Seth's pecs and took one of them, into his mouth, sucking and lightly biting on Seth's nipples.

"Oh, Fuck!" Seth groaned, loudly. He wasn't expecting that move from Joey, but he didn't make any move to stop it.

Joey continued to suck hard on Seth's sensitive nipples, this time switching from Seth's right nipple and started sucking on his left one. Seth started flexing his pecs again to full hardness. He put his hand on the back of Joey's head, holding it against his chest.

"Oh God, Joey!" Seth moaned, in ecstacy. "Fuck, does that feel good!"

<<END OF FLASHBACK>>

"So, you were making out with Joey?" Eric asked, feeling like he wasn't sure he wanted to know what happened next. "What else happened?"

Seth looked away from Eric's face as he thought back to his make out session with Joey.

<<FLASHBACK>>

Joey began kissing Seth's neck, as their make out session started getting more heated.

"Seth, you are so fucking sexy!" Joey whispered, as he started playing with Seth's pecs some more. "I want you, so bad, right now."

Joey unfastened his belt and unzipped his pants. Seth closed his eyes, listening to Joey, and feeling his hands all over his body. Joey then started fumbling with Seth's belt and started unfastening it. Seth's eyes shot open when he realized that things were beginning to go too far.

"Joey, stop!" Seth said, sitting forward. Joey looked at Seth, confused

"What's wrong, bro?" Joey asked him.

Seth, although he had enjoyed Joey's affection and him feeling up his body, Seth now felt guilty because he was making out with someone else who wasn't Eric. He knew that Joey had other plans other than muscle worship, and Seth wasn't ready for what he had in mind.

"I'm sorry, Joey." Seth said getting up into a sitting position, as Joey got off of him. "I can't do this, man."

Seth stood up and started fumbling with his belt to rebuckle it. Joey sighed, in disappointment, as he, too, got off of the bed, and started zipping up his pants.

<<END OF FLASHBACK>>

"So, nothing happened?" Eric asked. "You two didn't have sex?"

"No, we didn't." Seth replied. "I didn't want to be with him, like that, Eric. The only man I want to be with, is you."

Eric smiled at him. He was glad that Seth had told him the truth about what had happened between him and Joey.

"Well, Seth, I'm glad that you were able to be honest with me, about what happened." Eric told him. "That took a lot of courage for you to admit your mistake."

"Well, of course, Eric." Seth said, cupping his face. "I didn't want to lose you. I'm enjoying what we are, to each other, right now, and I want to keep things going, between us."

Eric nodded.

"I just have one question." Eric said, looking into Seth's eyes. "Are you attracted to Joey?"

Seth thought about it, a moment, and then nodded his head. He couldn't deny that fact even if he wanted to.

"Yes, I am." Seth told him. " But my attraction to him is purely sexual. He and I have a lot in common, but I don't feel the same for him, as I do for you."

Eric listened, intently, as Seth shared his feelings with him.

"When Joey kissed me, I didn't get the same feeling that I get whenever you are kissing me. It's different."

Now, Eric was intrigued and wanted to know more about that.

"How?" Eric wanted to know. Seth continued.

"When you kiss me, I experience this feeling of ecstasy, and I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. You affect me in a way, nobody ever has before. That's the closest I can come to explaining that feeling I get."

"Well, I definitely understand that feeling." Eric said, thinking back to an earlier time. "That's the same feeling I got when I first met you."

"Really?" Seth asked, smiling, his dimples on full display.

"Oh yeah!" Eric said, excitedly. "I remember my heart was beating a mile a minute, and I felt weak in the knees. I thought I would faint when I saw you and how gorgeous you were."

Seth laughed.

"So you keep telling me." He said. 

Seth's smile faded as he thought back to his make out session with Joey, again."

"Eric, I'm really sorry for what happened between me and Joey." Seth apologized. "God, I feel so guilty that I betrayed you."

Eric shook his head.

"You didn't." He revealed.

"Excuse me?" Seth asked, not sure he'd heard Eric correctly.

"Seth, you didn't betray me." Eric told him. "We've only known each other for what? 2 days time? We're in the dating phase of our relationship, which means you're free to see whoever you want. The same goes for me. The only problem with that is that I don't want to see anyone else. The only man I want to be involved with, is you. I'm not looking for anyone else."

Seth looked at Eric, in amazement. He'd expected Eric to be more upset by the fact that he had almost had sex with someone else. 

"Eric, how can you be so calm about this?" Seth asked him. "Why aren't you more upset about the fact that I kissed someone else and almost could have had sex with them?"

Eric sighed, and brought his hand up and rested it on Seth's massive arm, caressing it, affectionately.

"Because I remember what it's like to be attracted to someone else and make a mistake, in the heat of the moment. You remember when I told you that Sam kissed me, back while I was still with Tom?"

"Yeah." Seth said.

"Well, I didn't exactly push him, away, right then, either. I kissed him back too, instead of stopping it, right then and there." Eric revealed. "So I'm the last person to be judging anyone."

Seth looked at Eric, still amazed by how well he was taking what happened. He then realized, at that moment, how lucky he was to have Eric.

"You really are too amazing for this world." Seth said, feeling like he was going to cry. "You have the most forgiving heart of anyone I've ever known.

Eric chuckled a bit.

"Don't put me up on that high of a pedestal, Gorgeous." Eric said, chuckling. "Believe me, if this had happened between you and Joey 3 months or even 6 months from now, I'd be pretty upset. But the fact is that you did stop things between the two of you before they went too far. Because you didn't want your first time, with a man, to be with anyone else, but me. The fact that you even thought of me, during that make out session, at all, just proves to me that you really do care about me."

"Of course I do." Seth said. "I didn't want to hurt you. If I had, then I really wouldn't deserve to have you."

"Well, don't let yourself feel guilty about it anymore." Eric said to him. "We all make mistakes. And you, and I, are not even serious, yet, as a couple. We're still dating. But once We've had time to really get to know each other better and decide if we want to keep seeing each other, that's going to be the time that we decide whether we want to become exclusive or not. Once we're officially a couple, then that's when our relationship is truly going to be tested and that's when both of us will have to stay faithful to each other."

"Ok, I understand everything you're saying." Seth said, nodding his head. "I don't feel guilty anymore, as long as you truly are ok with what happened. And I did tell Joey that I was dating you, right now, which is why I stopped our make out session."

"Oh, you told him?" Eric asked. "How did he react?"

Seth chuckled, pretty amused by how Joey had reacted, now that he didn't feel so guilty anymore.

"He was pretty shocked to hear that I was dating you." Seth revealed to Eric. "It's almost kind of funny, now that I think about it."

Eric nodded, smirking to himself.

"Yeah, Joey definitely thinks he's the shit, around campus." Eric said. "But, if anything, I think he's jealous of the fact that I'm dating you."

Seth frowned, wondering why Joey would be jealous of Eric.

"Why would you say that?" He wanted to know.

"Because, Joey thinks that he can have anyone he wants." Eric said. "He thinks he's God's gift to women. And now, with men, too, because he obviously wants you."

"Well, he can't have me." Seth said. "Not sexually anyway. But when it comes to muscle worship...."

"When it comes to muscle worship, everyone has you." Eric interrupted, smiling profusely. "I know. And I'm ok with that, as long as feeling your muscles and appreciating your physique is as far as it goes. But, I draw the line, when it comes to anything sexual of any kind."

"Thanks, but you won't have to worry about that, much longer." Seth said. "Since our muscle worship session in the fields, last night, I'm going to tone it down with the muscle worship and allowing people to feel my body up like they have been, lately. My muscles are now exclusively yours to worship anytime you want to."

"Seth, you don't have to do that." Eric told him. "I understand your need to receive compliments and feel that appreciation from people who love your muscles. It's what drives you, and motivates you to work out hard to maintain your body. Especially now that you want to put on more size."

"That's true." Seth agreed. "Whenever, I'm being muscle worshipped, It's like nothing else matters in the world but me and my fans who love me, and my muscles so much. Just knowing that people are happy and having a good time, makes me happy, too."

"And I don't want to take that away from you." Eric assured him. "Bodybuilding and muscle worship has become such a huge part of who you are, and that's a few of the things that I love about you."

Seth looked at Eric, feeling so much affection and admiration for him, at that moment. All he knew was that he wanted to be the best man for Eric that he could be.

"I'm glad you feel that way." Seth told him. "And I really love the way you muscle worship me. It was awesome when you shot your load between my legs. That was so hot! And leading up to that moment, was pure sexual energy!"

Eric laughed. But, before he could answer Seth, his phone started vibrating, in his pocket. 

"Hold that thought." Eric said, holding up his finger.

He took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen. He had a text message from Amy.

"It's Amy." Eric said, as he started reading the text message. "She says she caught up with Rudy and that they're going out for dinner and that they won't be back for a while, so we'll have to fend for ourselves."

"Oh, really?" Seth asked, then looked up, thoughtfully. "Hmm, whatever shall we do with ourselves, all alone here, together."

Here, he looked back at Eric, with the biggest smile appearing on his face. Eric grinned back, in response.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Eric asked, grinning wider.

Seth raised his eyebrows.

"Muscle worship session, in my bedroom, right now?" He asked, out-loud.

"You read my mind." Eric said, that smile still on his face. "And what better way to work up an appetite?*

"Hell yeah!" Seth exclaimed, excitedly. "Let's do this shit!"

Eric pulled Seth's face to his and they started sharing some sexy kisses. When, they pulled back, they could, no doubt, see the desire in each other's eyes. They were both ready for some fun!

"Come on, let's go!" Eric urged Seth. " I can't wait to see your room!"

Seth stood up and started heading towards the stairs, with Eric right behind him. Seeing Seth's massive muscle ass, in his new stretchy type jeans, Eric gave it a firm, playful spank. Seth laughed.

"You kinky little fucker!" He said, still chuckling. "I'm gonna get you for that when we get upstairs, to my room!"

"Oh, I know you will." Eric said, knowingly. "I'm counting on it."

Eric followed Seth upstairs to his bedroom. Seth opened the door and led Eric into his room. Eric looked around, taking it all in.

Seth's bedroom had a king sized bed, which sat in the middle of his room, against the wall. To the right and left side of Seth's bedroom sat two nightstands which both had lamps on them. At the end of his bed, along the far wall, sat his dresser. A flat screen TV sat on top of it. To the right of the dresser, there was the doorway that led into Seth's bathroom, complete with a jacuzzi tub and shower, toilet and sink. The walls were ceramic tile and had an ivory white with blue designs through them. The tile floor was pure Ivory white.

In Seth's bedroom, the walls were a basic white color. The curtains over the windows were a shade of blue periwinkle. And above the bed, Seth had a poster of a bodybuilder with dark hair and blue eyes, with a freaky competition tan, flexing a most muscular pose, in a pair of shiny blue posing trunks. Eric recognized him.

"Seth, is that Derek Lunsford?" He asked.

"Sure is." Seth said, looking at the poster. "3 time Mr. Olympia, and former Mr. USA winner. He's an IFBB pro bodybuilder now!"

Eric smiled, as he looked back at Seth.

"Well, now that you're "not so straight" anymore, tell me what you think of him?" Eric asked him. "Do you think he's hot?"

Seth wrinkled up his nose.

"Not with that freaky competition tan." Seth admitted. "It doesn't do anything for him. But as his natural self, he's incredibly good looking and is a massive muscle stud!"

Seth then looked back at Eric.

"You should see him when he's both lean and bulking up. He holds muscle mass well and still manages to keep a lean look to his physique. I want my physique to look more like his."

"Well I'm sure it'll look like Derek's when you add that extra 25 lbs and get to 250."

"Maybe." Seth said, as he took a seat on his bed. "But if not, that's ok too."

Eric then advanced on Seth and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Well, I do know one thing for sure." Eric said, as he undid the final buttons on Seth's shirt. "You're going to be the hottest bodybuilder on that competition stage, if you compete again, at 250 pounds."

"Hmm, I like the way you think." Seth murmured, as Eric opened his shirt.

Eric then removed Seth's shirt, revealing his massive upper body.  He sat his shirt on the bed.

"I"m glad you think so." Eric said, running his hands over Seth's pecs. ""Because I plan to enjoy your journey to 250 lbs, and we're going to have plenty more muscle worship sessions, and lots more fun times like this together."

"I look forward to sharing this new journey, with you." Seth said. "And I know you'll enjoy it as much as I will."

Eric nodded.

"And I'll have my own personal fitness journey as well." Eric said. "Once I'm officially working as a farmer helper, as well as lifting weights with you, I think I'll get even more muscular and ripped before the fall season starts."

Seth grinned.

"Or maybe you'll get even bigger than me." He said, jokingly.

"Oh, no way!" Eric said , shaking his head. "I don't ever want to be as big as you, or bigger. I'm happy with where I am, right now, with my body."

Seth laughed.

"Ok, you've made your point." He said. "Now, shut up and kiss me."

"Ooh!" Eric grinned. "I love it when you get bossy."

And with that, Eric put his hand behind Seth's head and pulled him down towards him. They started sharing some very hot, kisses. Eric's hands started feeling up Seth's massive back and lats, while Seth"s hands slid up and down Eric's toned, muscular arms, feeling his triceps.
Their tongues started to wrestle with each other, as their kissing intensified.

Eric's hands slid down to Seth's ass, which he squeezed.in his hands as he continued to kiss Seth. He felt Seth moan, in his mouth, at the same time, Seth flexed his glutes.

Seth wrapped his strong arms around Eric and pulled him, closer so that their bodies were pressed tightly together. He started running his hand, up and down Eric's back, feeling his soft, smooth skin. He put a hand behind Eric's head, cradling it, as he broke their kiss and started to kiss his neck.

"Seth, slow down, Gorgeous." Eric whispered. "Slow down."

Seth stopped kissing him and pulled back to a standing position to look him in the face. He was breathing heavily, obviously turned on by what they were doing together.

"Why? Is something wrong?" He asked him.

"No." Eric said, softly. "We just haven't started the muscle worship session yet."

"Oh right!" Seth said, turning to the mirror. "I'll pose and flex in front of my mirror for you, while you feel me up from behind. But first, I need to lose these jeans."

After saying that, Seth then started unbuckling his belt and unfastened it to unzip his jeans. He pulled them down, revealing the jockstrap that he was still wearing, as well as his massive legs. Seth pulled his pants off the rest of the way and threw them down, on the floor, by the foot of the bed. Seth stood in front of Eric, now in only his boxerbriefs

"You want me to pose in these underwear?" Seth asked him. "Or would you prefer another pair of my shiny posing trunks?"

Eric looked him over and thought Seth would look better in posing trunks.

"Posing trunks will work." Eric said, then asked. "How many pairs do you have? And in what colors?"

Seth thought about it a moment and then gave Eric his answers.

"I have about 7 pairs of them. I have red, light blue, royal blue, black, white, yellow, and gold."

Eric's eyebrow raised at the golden ones. He thought the gold ones sounded like they could be pretty sexy.

"The gold ones sound pretty sexy." Eric said.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Seth said holding up a finger.

He walked over to his dresser and opened up the drawer they contained his posing briefs. He pulled a black pair of something, out of the drawer and closed it. Walking back over to Eric, Seth's face broke into a huge grin, as he unfolded the briefs and held them up for Eric to see.

"I also have "this." Seth said, still grinning.

Eric eyes widened, in shock, when he saw the briefs that Seth was holding in his hands. And they weren't just any kind of briefs. They were black mesh see-through briefs. Eric's smile broke out, in full force, right then.

"Hot Damn!" He said. "Now, those are fucking hot!"

"I had a feeling you'd think so." Seth said. "Now, just wait until you see it on."

Seth took off his boxerbriefs and put on the black mesh briefs. Once they were on, he showed them to Eric.

"Well, what do you think?" He asked.

Eric took one look at Seth and could see the silhouette of Seth's dick showing though the briefs. And Seth's almost naked ass showed through them as well.

"Wow!" Eric gushed. "Seth, those look incredible on you!"

"I knew you'd like them!" Seth said, satisfied with Eric's reaction. "Now, let's get this muscle worship started."

Seth walked past Eric towards the mirror. When, he stood in front of it, he could see his full body, as could Eric, as Eric walked over to him and stood just behind him.

"I'm ready when you are, Gorgeous." Eric said, placing his hands on Seth's massive traps.

"Excellent." Seth said, looking at Eric's reflection in the mirror, locking eyes with him. "I'm going start off with a double biceps pose."

"Alright, Babe." Eric said. "Show me what you're made of."

Seth grinned. He was going to make this muscle worship session even hotter than their first.

"With pleasure." Seth said, confidently.

As Eric watched, Seth outstretched his arms, raising them, upwards, the palms of his hands facing upwards. Eric began to slide his hands down Seth's rock hard traps and delts towards his biceps. As Eric's hands came to the middle of Seth's biceps, he gripped them, tightly, just as Seth began to curl his arms into a front double biceps pose. Seth's biceps grew into rock hard shape, which loosened Eric's grip on them. Eric caressed Seth's biceps, feeling their size and shape, as well as their hardness. He could start to feel a familiar swelling in his pants.

"Fuck!" Eric whispered, in awe. "Seth, your muscles feel more and more incredible whenever we do this."

"Thanks, Babe." Seth said, that cocky smile appearing on his face. "The best is yet to come." Now for my dancing pecs pose. Slide your hands under my arms and reach up to feel my pecs."

Eric did as he was told. He slid his hands under Seth's arms and reached up towards Seth's pecs. As soon as Eric's hands mad me contact with them, Seth started flexing his pecs. At first flexing them tight for a few seconds for Eric to feel how hard they were, and then he started bouncing them in a variety of different ways. One pec at a time, both of them at the same time, flexing them fast and hard and then doing it slowly so you could see the pecs sort of ripple as Seth flexed them.

Eric then started lightly squeezing and tweaking Seth's nipples while still playing with his pecs.

"Aww, fuck yeah!" Seth groaned, in delight, closing his eyes as he allowed himself to feel the sensations coursing through his pecs, enjoying Eric's pec play.

"Your pecs are incredible, Seth." Eric said, starting to breath heavily from being so tuned on by Seth and his huge muscles.

Then Eric slid his hands down and started playing with Seth's rock hard abs. Seth tightened them as Eric touched them, and Eric started rubbing them, all over. His dick was now fully hard starting to ooze precum. Eric loved Seth's abs.

"Before, you move on to the next pose, Seth," E if said, kissing Seth's trap muscle, and then his neck. "I think I need to show those pecs and abs a more intimate love."

"Mmm," Seth moaned. "Go for it, stud!"

Eric walked around to stand in front of Seth. He looked down at Seth's pecs, then back up at Seth. Seth raised his eyebrows, wondering what he was waiting for. Eric smiled and slowly brought his mouth down to Seth's right pec and took his nipple in his mouth. He started sucking on it and lightly biting and nibbling on it.

"Oh Fuck!" Seth said, in a loud voice, almost startling Eric. "Oh man, I love that, Eric! Now, do the other one."

Eric stopped sucking on Seth's right pec and proceeded to do the same thing to his left one. 

"Aww, yeah!" Seth said, tensing up as Eric continued to suck and worship Seth's glorious pecs. "You're doing good, Babe!"

Eric put his hands on the sides of Seth's torso and stopped sucking on Seth's pecs. Then he brought his lips down to Seth's abs and started kissing them, and licking in the tight crevices between them.

"Oh yeah!" Seth moaned, throwing his head back, his hand on the back of Eric's head, massaging Eric's head, and encouraging him to continue. Seth was getting rock hard now, too, from all the erotic touching and the things Eric was doing to him.

Eric stopped kissing Seth's abs and looked up at him, that horny look on his face. He saw Seth look down at him. Eric stood up and looked into Seth's eyes. Then he threw his arms around Seth's neck and leaned up to kiss him. Given that Eric was only 5' 10" and Seth was 6' 2" Seth had to lean down to kiss him, given their respective height differences.

As their kissing and making out became more intense, Eric reached down and grabbed Seth's ass in his hands, giving it a good squeeze. Seth flexed his glutes in response as he continued to kiss Eric.

Seth stopped kissing Eric and looked at him to see that he was still fully clothed.

"I think you're a little overdressed, Sexy." He said, gesturing to Eric's clothes. Eric looked down at himself.

"No problem." Eric replied.

He took of his clothes and now stood before Seth in just his own boxerbriefs. Seth looked down at him.

"Is that a wet spot I'm seeing?" Seth said, pointing down at his crotch.

Eric narrowed his eyes, seeing Seth's satisfied smile come out full force, but he was smiling, too.

"You're just loving this, aren't you?" Eric asked, sarcastically.

"You bet I am." Seth said. "And now, I intend to make you cream!"

"Oh really?" Eric asked, crossing his arms. "And how do you intend to do that?"

Seth raised his eyebrows and looked down at his quads. Then he looked back up at Eric.

"Because, you'll be fucking my quads, again, in a few minutes. After I finish up posing for you. Only this time....."

Seth cut off mid-sentence and pulled off his mesh briefs.

"......I'm going to finish up, naked." Seth finished, saying.

"That works for me." Eric said, rubbing his palms together. "Now the real fun begins!"

"Yep!" Seth agreed. "I just have to do a quick back and lats spread and finish it off with a most muscular pose and then I'm ready to get in this big bed with you."

"Awesome!" Eric said, excitedly. "Let's do it."

Turning back to the mirror, Seth put his fists into his torso and flared out his lats. Eric felt them and they were as wide as wings, and the muscles in Seth's back were harder than marble.

Eric almost couldn't believe what was happening again. He was having another incredibly hot time with the man he was beginning to fall for, more and more, every day. How did he get so lucky?

"And now, the best pose for last: Most muscular!"

Seth positioned his body and brought his fists down and inward, into a crab most muscular pose. At the same time, Eric was feeling his body up everywhere. Seth's muscles bulged everywhere Eric touch.

"Grrrraaahhhhh!" Seth growled, his face contorted into a very intense look.

Seth's expression looked almost like that of a mountain lion roaring. Eric was even more turned on by that side of Seth. Not only was he gorgeous, but now Eric could add "ferocious" to that list.

Seth's facial expression relaxed, and he also relaxed his body from the most muscular pose. Eric walked over to Seth, as Seth turned around, and he put a both hands on the sides of Seth's neck, stroking his lower jawlines with his thumbs.

"Thank you." Eric said, the tone in his voice sincere.

"You're welcome." Seth replied back, looking into Eric's eyes.

Seth then pulled Eric close to him and held him, close. Eric laid his head against Seth's massive pecs, which were almost like the perfect pillows for his head.

"I'm so crazy about you, Seth." Eric said, as he hugged Seth. "You really are the sexiest man in the world to me."

Hearing that compliment from Eric made Seth's eyes water. His heart was filled with so much joy, at that moment. He was glad that he'd made things right with Eric, again.

"That means a lot to me, coming from you." Seth said, rubbing Eric's back. "Nobody's ever appreciated me, the way you have."

Eric lifted his head from Seth's chest and looked at him.

"Well, I'm going to show you that appreciation, every day that we're together." Eric said to him. "I don't ever want you to doubt how special you are to me."

"I won't." Seth said, just before placing a kiss on his lips. "Now let's get in that big bed of mine, shall we?"

Eric smiled.

"Now that sounds good to me, Gorgeous." He murmured. Seth smiled, showing off his perfect teeth.

"Come on." He said, motioning towards the bed.

He grasped Eric's hand and they walked over to the bed together. When they got to the side of it, Eric and Seth began to kiss again. Eric backed up against the bed, lowering himself on it, with Seth coming down, gently, on top of him. Seth continued to kiss Eric even more passionately than he ever had before. He loved the way Eric kissed him. He couldn't get enough of him.

Eric stopped kissing Seth, long enough, to pull back the bed covers and Seth got off of him so Eric could slide under the covers. Seth got in bed, next to him, and they continued to kiss some more. Things were really beginning to heat up between them.

During their foreplay, Eric rolled over, on top of Seth and looked into Seth's eyes, taking in their ocean blue beauty.

"Seth, do you have any lubricant of any kind?" He suddenly asked.

"Yeah," Seth replied, pointing to his beside nightstand. "In the bottom drawer."

Eric reached over and opened the drawer and saw a bottle of body oil laying in it. He picked it up and shut the drawer to the nightstand.

"What do you need it, for?" Seth asked, frowning slightly.

Eric looked Seth in the eyes. He no longer wanted to wait, anymore. He wanted to see what kind of lover Seth really was, in bed.

Eric leaned down and kissed Seth, again, then pulled back and looked at Seth, his face serious.

"I need it because I have to make sure I'm lubed up real good for this."

"For what?" Seth asked, confused.

After a second of hesitation, Eric let Seth know what his plans were.

"I don't want to wait anymore." Eric said to him. "I want you, inside of me, Seth."

Seth pulled back his head, raising his eyebrows, in surprise.

"You mean.....?" Seth began to ask.

"Yes." Eric said, interrupting him "I want you to fuck me"

Seth stared at Eric, in shock. He certainly wasn't expecting that from Eric. Especially not this soon.

"I really care for you, Seth." Eric told him. "And I want to share that part of me with you."

Seth looked into Eric's eyes, not sure how to respond on this situation.

"Will you do this, for me, Seth?" Eric asked him. "Please?"

Seth didn't know what to say. He didn't know what the right answer was, in this situation.

"What do I do?" Seth thought to himself. "Do I give Eric his wish? Or should I convince him to wait a bit longer?"

One thing Seth knew was that there was no easy answer to Eric's request, so he knew that he had to make the right choice. For himself and for Eric. Whatever it was to be.

Damn so hot....keep going 

• Like 1

Wow 

Great chapter, so nothing happened, you tease. Seth managed to to halt the advances of a lust crazed joey, this time. But will joey take no for an answer especially as he knows what seths hot spots are. And will a lust crazed seth be able to stop his advances for much longer.. Mmmmmm

Can't wait to find out 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...