On 9/8/2020 at 8:42 AM, Tjdonger said:

Very much enjoying the story! Great chapter and love the idea of Eric growing more muscle with Seth. All while fucking each other’s brain out! More please! 

Thank you,  TJ. Glad you're enjoying it. 

• 4 weeks later...

We'll, everyone, here's the next chapter. Sorry that it took me two months to get it done, but I think it was worth it. It's the one we ALL have been waiting for.

Enjoy!

Chapter 23

Beneath Eric, on the bed, Seth looked up into his eyes. He could see the look in Eric's eyes and how much, being with him, meant to Eric. Seth decided, right then, what his answer to Eric's request would be.

"I can see how much this means to you, Eric." Seth said, smiling at him, as he stroked Eric's jawline with his thumb. "How can I say no?"

Eric beamed, his smile, giving way to the excitement that he was feeling. This was the first time he'd been with a man, since his last relationship went sour, so he wanted to make the most of this time with Seth. He wanted it to be perfect.

"You don't know how overjoyed I am to hear you say that, Seth." Eric said, to him. "You've made me a very happy man, right now."

Seth laughed, seeing the giddy look on Eric's face.

"I can see that." He chuckled. "It's practically written all over your face, right now."

Eric's beaming smile was out in full force. He was ready for this experience.

Just then, Seth's smile vanished and his face became serious again. Eric noticed and frowned, slightly.

'What's wrong, Gorgeous?" He asked him. Seth looked back up into his eyes.

"I've never done this, with a man, before." Seth said, looking worried. "What if I'm not any good?"

Eric's eyebrows, raised, in surprise.

"You? Not any good?" Eric asked, slightly grinning. "Seth, don't be ridiculous! There's no way I'll ever believe that you're not a powerhouse lover, in bed."

"It's not my fucking that I'm worried about." Seth told him. "What If I hurt you?"

Eric was touched by Seth's concern, considering he did raise a valid point.

"Seth, anal sex can hurt, especially if it's your first time and you're not used to it." Eric explained to him. "But it doesn't last long, depending on how relaxed you are. I've done this before, so don't worry about, hurting me. If I'm going to be your partner, then I have to help you through this. We're a team, and it takes two to make it work, and that includes sex."

Seth nodded. He understood what Eric was telling him. All he knew was that he didn't want to disappoint Eric. But, more than that, he feared that if he wasn't good enough, as a lover, then Eric would probably want to put the brakes on their relationship. And he knew, right then, that he didn't want that.

"I hear you." Seth said to him. "And I agree with you. I know this is a big step for us, and I want to make this, the best sex you've ever had."

"You will." Eric said, then leaned down and kissed him. "I have faith in you. And I'm sure I have enough confidence, for both of us.

Hearing Eric, pumping up his ego, Seth's smile turned into that sexy, cocky grin, that Eric loved so much.

Eric looked down at Seth, and decided to tease him, a little bit, to see how he was going to react to what he was about to say next.

"Or, are you afraid that I might tire you out?" He asked.

Hearing that, Seth's face changed from cocky smile to his eyebrows, raising in complete surprise.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked, looking up, at Eric, his cocky grin, returning to his face.

"Oh, you bet it is." Eric said to him. "Are you strong enough to accept it?"

Seth grinned and flexed his biceps, looking down at them, then back up at Eric.

"You've seen these muscles, right?" He asked, amused, by Eric's teasing. "Do I not look strong enough to handle anything?"

Eric laughed.

"Yeah, you're built like a tank, Seth." Eric replied. "And getting bigger soon. So, as you grow in muscle and pack on another 25 pounds of bulk, in the coming months, I look forward to going on this journey, with you, and knowing that the sex, between us, is going to get better, and better."

Seth smiled. The nervousness he'd been feeling about having sex, with Eric, earlier, had totally faded away, and with Eric's teasing him, and pumping up his ego, Seth's confidence, in himself, was fully restored.

"I couldn't think of anyone else, I'd rather have, by my side, through this contest prep time than you." Seth told him. "Then, you can see what it truly takes to be a bodybuilder."

Eric nodded, looking into Seth's eyes. Then he leaned down and started kissing Seth, again. They shared a few sexy, passionate kisses, before Eric pulled back and looked Seth, in the eyes again. Seth could see the look on Eric's face and knew exactly how to read it.

"Are you ready to experience the best sex of your life?" Seth asked him.

Eric nodded, a grin forming on his face again.

"Bring it on, Gorgeous!" He challenged Seth.

Smiling, showing off his perfect white teeth, Seth reached over to his bedside nightstand, and opened up the top drawer. He pulled a bottle of KY warming lubricant and a condom out of it, and shut the drawer. He handed the KY bottle to Eric. Eric accepted it.

Seth opened the wrapper and took out the condom, throwing the wrapper into a wastebasket, beside his bed. He placed the condom, at the head of his penis, and unrolled the condom onto his dick. Once the condom was on and fit tight around his cock, Seth looked up at Eric.

"Give me some of that to lube up the condom and my cock a bit, and then you can prepare yourself, while I do that."

"Sure." Eric said.

Seth reached his hand out and Eric opened the bottle of lube and put some into Seth's hand, and then closed the bottle. Seth started rubbing it all over the condom and his cock, while Eric started lubing up his ass, getting it ready for penetration. Seth rubbed any remaining lube in his hand, between his thighs, in case Eric wanted to fuck his thighs again, later.

"Ok, I'm ready, Seth." Eric said, as he put the bottle of lubricant, back on Seth's nightstand. "What about you?"

"I'm ready and waiting." Seth said, adjusting his position, on the bed. "Let's do this."

Eric dropped down, beside Seth, on the bed and he and Seth started, kissing again. Their kissing began to intensify and become more passionate, as the two of them prepared for the task, at hand. Eric ran his hand down the back of Seth's neck, feeling the muscles of his traps, as he kissed him. The more, he and Seth, made out, the more relaxed and turned on, Eric was becoming. Seth was becoming more turned on, as well, thinking about what this was going to be like, with Eric, and the thought of pleasuring him, turned Seth on, big time.

After a few minutes of foreplay and making out, both men were now fully hard and ready to get down to business. Eric looked up into Seth's face.

"I'm ready, Seth." Eric told him. "Fuck me, Baby."

Seth smiled at him.

"Your wish is my command."

Eric opened his legs and Seth got into position between them. He positioned the head of his dick at Eric's hole and looked up at Eric.

"Ok, I'm going in, slowly." He warned.

Eric nodded, preparing to handle any pain that might happen from Seth's cock entering his ass.

"Go ahead." Eric said, giving Seth, the green light to proceed.

Seth, slowly, began pushing the head of his cock into Eric's ass. He looked up at Eric and saw him, with his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open.

"Are you ok?" Seth asked him.

"Yeah, I'm good." Eric said. "it doesn't hurt yet, so keep going slowly, until you're all the way in. if I feel any pain, I'll let you know."

"Ok." Seth replied, and continued, pushing his dick further into Eric's ass.

Seth kept pushing, slowly, while keeping an eye on Eric's reactions, until all 7 inches of him, were buries within Eric's warm hole.

"Fuck, Eric, this feels so good!" Seth whispered. "You're so tight. No woman I've ever fucked has ever been this tight."

Although that could have killed the mood, Eric could only grin at that level of praise from Seth, even though his tightness was being compared to a woman's tightness.

"You all the way in now?" Eric asked him. Seth nodded.

"Yes." He said.

"Good." Eric said, satisfied with his answer. 'Now, go ahead and start fucking, in and out of me, slowly for a few times, and then if there's still no pain, then I'll let you know when you can fuck me, harder."

"You got it." Seth said to him.

Seth began pumping his dick, in and out of Eric, at a slow, even pace, enjoying the tightness of Eric's ass, while Eric was laying back, his eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of Seth's cock, in his ass. As Seth continued to fuck him, Eric was feeling nothing but pleasure, and decided to give Seth the go ahead to increase his speed.

"Aww, Seth, that feels amazing, Gorgeous!" Eric said, opening his eyes and looking at him. "Go faster and fuck me a bit harder."

"You bet." Seth said, as he picked up his pace and began fucking Eric, faster and harder than before.

As Seth picked up speed and power, Eric could hear Seth's balls slapping against his ass as they fucked each other. Seth's cock was beginning to hit Eric's prostate gland, which was starting to increase the chances of Eric blowing a load sooner than anticipated.

"Oh, God!" Eric moaned. "You're hitting my spot, Seth! Oh yeah! Right there!"

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Seth said to him. "Now, I want to really go wild with this!"

Eric looked up at Seth and saw Seth looking at him. He could see the desire and longing in Seth's eyes. Eric had a feeling that this was definitely going to be an experience he wouldn't ever forget.

"Go ahead, Seth." Eric said. "I'm not experiencing any pain. Do your wildest, Gorgeous!"

Seth's face broke into the sexiest grin, Eric had ever seen on his face.

"Well, if wild is what you want," Seth said, grabbing Eric's legs and spreading them open a bit more, so Eric could see his chest and abs, as he continued to fuck him. "then wild, you're gonna get!"

And with that, Seth began fucking Eric like he'd never fucked anyone before. He plowed into Eric, fast and hard, his pecs bouncing, his abs continuously contracting, from all the pelvic thrusting he was doing. Seth's body began to glisten with sweat.

"Hell yeah, Seth!" Eric said, loudly, giving Seth's ass a hard spank. "Ride it, Cowboy!"

"YEEEE-HAH!!!" Seth shouted, grinning profusely, as he continued to fuck Eric like a wild animal. And Eric was enjoying every minute of it.

MEANWHILE, IN SAN DIEGO

Amy and Rudy were sitting, at a table, inside a Mexican restaurant, eating their dinner, after having left the farm, earlier.

"You've been pretty quiet, since we got here, Rudy." Amy said, as she took a bite of her Chicken alfredo. "Are you still thinking about Seth and his decision to start bodybuilding again?"

Rudy shook his head, as he was chewing a bite of his ribeye steak and baked potato dinner he'd gotten.

"I just don't understand why Seth feels the need to want to add more muscle to his physique, right now." Rudy said, to her, around his food. "I think he's already the perfect size, right now. I don't want him to jeopardize his health, by wanting to be even bigger."

"Rudy, I understand your concern." Amy said, setting down her fork and grabbing her glass of peach tea. "But, I'm sure Seth knows what he's doing."

"Maybe, so." Rudy replied. "But I worry because Seth is most likely going to have to go on another cycle of anabolics again, with stronger doses, and the side effects from them are what worries me. What if Seth can't handle it and abuses them?"

Amy, after taking a sip of her tea, set her glass down and looked at Rudy, noticing the worry in his face.

"I know a lot of guys who have died from steroid abuse." Rudy continued talking. "I don't want Seth to become the next victim. I really love that kid."

Seeing the emotion on Rudy's face, Amy reached over and clasped his hand in hers, giving him a sympathetic look.

"Rudy, I know how close you and Seth are." Amy said, softly. "But you really have to stop seeing him, as the young kid you first met, working on the farm, and start seeing him for the handsome, young man he's grown up to be."

Rudy nodded, sighing heavily. He knew that Amy was right, but that wasn't going to be easy for him, since he'd known Seth since he was a young 10 year old boy.

"That's not going to be easy for me." Rudy said, squeezing Amy's hand. "Especially, considering the fact, that I love him, like a son."

"I know that, Honey." Amy replied. "But if you talk to Seth, you can't treat him like that 10 year old boy, when you discuss this, with him, or you'll risk putting him on the defensive and then you won't get anywhere with him. Seth is a smart young man, so I'm sure he knows what is too much for him, and what isn't. So, just talk to him, man to man. Express your concerns to him, without making too big of a deal out of it. Seth will understand and maybe even put your fears to rest. Just let him know that you still have his back, and support his decision."

Rudy sat there, pondering what Amy had told him, and decided that he'd think about it a bit more before talking to Seth about it.

"You're right." Rudy said, smiling at Amy. She smiled back at him.

"Ok, now that's taken care of, let's finish our dinner before it gets cold." Amy said, picking her fork back up again.

"Ok." Rudy agreed. "After all, this prime rib is delicious."

As Amy took another bite of her Alfredo, she thought back to Eric and Seth, wondering what they were doing, back at the farm.

"Well, Eric, whatever you and Seth are doing, right now," Amy thought to herself. "I hope you two are making the most of your time, together."

Amy had no idea, that Eric and Seth, were doing just that.

BACK AT THE FARM

20 minutes later.........

"Oh, Seth!" Eric panted, as Seth was continuing to plow into him. "Oh fuck, you're incredible! Keep it up, Gorgeous!"

By now, sweat was pouring from Seth's body and Eric's hair and face was wet from his own sweat. The heat between he and Seth was undeniable.

"You think I'm tired, yet? Seth panted, managing a cocky smile, even though he was breathing heavily from the hotness in the room from their hot sex session.

"You don't look like it, now" Eric breathed. "But, I know you will be once you've blown your load."

"Oh yeah?" Seth asked, as he slowed his pace down, bucking his hips. "I think you underestimate me, Eric."

"Oh, I do, do I?" Eric grinned. "Well, then, I'm expecting a "no holds barred" finish, Babe. You think you can handle that?"

Seth, shook his head, grinning profusely. Eric didn't know what he was in for.

"Fuck, yeah!" Seth said, excitedly. "Now, you're going to experience the power of Seth Lombardo, like no-one ever has!"

Eric smile grew bigger.

"Bring it on, you sexy fucker!" He challenged Seth.

That challenge, from Eric, really lit up the, already burning, sexual fire, within Seth, and intensified it.

"Oh Yeah!" Seth exclaimed. "Now, I'm gonna rock your world! Starting right now!"

And with those final words, Seth took hold of Eric's ankles, spread his legs apart, and leaned down towards Eric, his face closer to his, and started plowing into Eric again, faster and harder than before.

Aww!" Eric exclaimed throwing his head back to the matress, again, as he experienced the pleasure, coursing through his body.

Seth hit Eric's prostate, again and again, and each time Eric groaned loudly. He knew it wouldn't be long for him to have an orgasm.

Seth clenched his teeth and when Eric opened his eyes to look at him, Seth contorted his face into an intense expression, the same way he did when he did his most muscular pose earlier for Eric. And seeing that expression on Seth's face, seeing his muscles all sweaty and pumped, combined with his strong pelvic thrusts was enough to push Eric over the edge.

"Oh God, Seth!" Eric gasped. "I'm about to cum!"

"Oh yeah! That's right!" Seth said. "Let me have it, Sexy!"

"Get ready!" Eric said, beginning to grasp at the bed sheets.

Seth, as he continued to thrust into Eric, could feel that he was getting close, too.

"Oh fuck!" Seth said, throwing his own head back. "I'm about to cum, too!"

As Seth thrust in, and out, of Eric's ass, the head of his dick once again hit Eric's prostate, only this time, an even greater sensation of pleasure coarsed through Eric, and he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh fuck!" Eric exclaimed, his eyes closing. "Here it comes! AWWHHHH!!!!"

After saying that, Eric's cock began shooting out cum. Thick creamy spurts of cum landed on Eric's abs.

At that same time, when Eric had started cumming, Seth could feel Eric's sphincter tighten around his cock, which was all it took to push him over the edge.

"Oh man, I'm cumming now!" Seth groaned, as he gave one final hard thrust into Eric and let loose. "GRRRAAHHH!!!

Seth's head flew back as his cock began pulsating inside Eric's ass. Eric could, no doubt, feel it, from inside of him. Seth came and came. Eric wondered when it would stop.

A few seconds later, Seth cock pulsated for the last time, and Seth collapsed, on top of Eric, spent and out of breath, his head laying on Eric's chest.

Eric, too, was breathing heavily, and he ran his fingers through Seth's damp, sweaty hair, as he waited for Seth to catch his breath.

In a moment, Seth lifted his head and looked into Eric's face, took in a breath, and exhaled sharply.

"Fuck!" Seth said, his expression taking on a look of amazement. "That was awesome!"

Eric, looking up at Seth, started grinning madly.

"That was wild!" He exclaimed, still heaving a bit. "You're a fucking beast, Seth!"

Seth laughed as he gently pulled out of Eric and rolled off of him, to lay beside him, in the bed. He pulled the condom off of his dick and held it up to look at it. He and Eric noticed that there was quite a bit of cum inside the condom. About  one third of the condom was filled with it. Seth's eyes widened

"That is a lot of cum! Even for me!" Seth exclaimed. "Holy shit!"

"So, judging by the look of it, Can I say your orgasm was good?" Eric asked him.

Seth turned and looked at him, frowning slightly, in amusement.

"Are you kidding me?" Seth asked, still in amazement over the whole thing. "That was the longest, most intense orgasm I've ever had! So, I'd say it was better than good!"

Eric smiled and propped himself up on his elbow to look down at Seth, while one hand played with Seth's pecs. Seth tied a knot in the condom and threw it in the trash bin, next to his bed.

"You are, without a doubt, the most incredible man, I've ever had, in bed, Seth." Eric murmured.

Seth could see the dreamy look in Eric's eyes and knew, without a doubt, that he'd rocked Eric's world, for sure 

"Thank you." Seth said, running a hand up and down one of Eric's defined arms. "I'm glad to hear you say that, Handsome. I was afraid I was going to disappoint you."

In response to Seth's statement, Eric leaned down and gave him a sexy kiss, on the lips.

"Not a chance, Gorgeous." Eric said, softly.

Eric laid his head on Seth's chest and breathed a content sigh. Laying there, in Seth's bed, with him, Eric never wanted that moment to end.

"I wish we could just stay like this, forever." Eric said, rubbing a hand up and down Seth's chiseled torso.

"I know how you feel." Seth said, running his fingers through Eric's hair. "But if we did that, I'd get lazy and fat."

Eric looked up at him, and saw Seth grinning down at him.

"And we can't have that we?" He asked. 

"Nope." Seth said. "Not if I'm going to be running the farm and fucking you, on a regular basis. I need the strength to be able to endure both things."

Eric laughed, and then looked down at his abdomen, which still had his cum on it.

"Speaking of strength," Eric said, looking back up at Seth. "I'm going to need it to get out of this bed and into the shower to wash up. And I don't know if I can walk, right now."

Seth chuckled.

"I really gave it to your ass, didn't I?" He said, his grin growing bigger. Eric couldn't help but grin back, in response.

"Yeah, you did." Eric said, then added. "So, you might just have to carry me into the shower, because, we really should get cleaned up and dressed before Amy and Rudy come back."

"I can do that, easily." Seth said, pushing back the covers and getting out of bed. He reached his hand out to Eric and Eric took it and Seth helped him, out of the bed, to a standing position, in front of him.

"Thanks, Gorgeous." Eric said, to Seth.

*You're welcome, Babe." Seth replied.

Eric looked at Seth, a seductive look on his face.

"How about a muscle worship session in the shower, while I soap up your body?" Eric suggested. "I've never muscle worshipped you, when wet, before."

Seth beamed at that idea.

"Now, that's the best offer I've heard all day." Seth said, his gorgeous smile shining through. "Let's do it, Handsome."

"Alright!" Eric said, putting his arms around Seth's neck. Seth lifted Eric up into his big strong arms and carried him into the bathroom, sharing kisses with him, along the way.

BACK AT THE SLOANE RESIDENCE

Joey was standing, out back, on the back porch deck, where the family swimming pool was just below it. His mind was a million miles away, as he stared into space, as the slight afternoon breeze blew into his face, and making his hair flutter. He was thinking back to his moments with Seth, in his bedroom, earlier that day.

He remembered how he and Seth had almost had sex together, but then, Seth put on the brakes. He didn't understand how that could possibly happen. How Seth was able to resist him.

"I don't get it." Joey said, to himself. "I was so close to making it, with Seth. And he turned me down. Nobody I've ever known, who was attracted to me, has ever put a stop to having sex with me. I've never been turned down, before."

Then, Joey thought about what Seth had told him: That he was dating, Eric Shaw, which surprised the hell out of Joey. 

"What does Seth see in that guy?" Joey asked, frowning, in confusion. "Eric hardly seems like Seth's type. I always pictured Seth being with someone who has the same things in common. Like Wrestling, football, working out, partying. Eric just seems too reserved for Seth. Too much of a goody-goody kind of guy. That's boring! Seth needs someone more exciting! Someone who loves to party, and do the same things he likes to do."

Joey then thought of the perfect person that was more of a match, for Seth.

"Someone like me." Joey said, to himself. "I'm not going to give up. Seth and I will be together. It's just a matter of time."

Joey was silent, for a moment, as he gazed into the distance, his thoughts consuming him, again. That is, until someone made their presence known.

"Who are you talking to?" A male voice suddenly asked.

Startled, Joey spun around and came, face to face, with his college buddy, Charlie, who was standing by the side of the deck, just by the side of the house.

"Charlie!" Joey exclaimed, holding his hand to his chest. "Fuck! Bro, you scared the shit out of me!"

"I'm sorry, man." Charlie said, ad he walked to the steps of the deck and started walking up to it. "I rang the doorbell, but you didn't answer. I even knocked on the door, and then called your phone, but you didn't answer, so I began to get worried. I saw your car, in the driveway, so I knew you had to be here, somewhere. So I came around, back here, to look in the patio door windows to see if I could see you in the house, and I found you, back here. Thank God."

"I'm sorry, man." Joey said, shaking his head, rubbing his forehead with his fingers. "I must not have heard you, ringing the doorbell and knocking. And my phone's sitting on the kitchen counter. I've had a lot on my mind, today."

Charlie got to the top of the steps and walked over to Joey, standing in front of him, on the deck.

"That's obvious, Bro." Charlie said, looking at him, in concern. "Anything you want to talk about?"

Joey did want to talk to Charlie, about Seth, because he knew that Charlie would listen. He had a solid friendship with Charlie and he never had to question Charlie's loyalty. Joey knew that out of everyone, on the wrestling team, at SDU, Charlie always had his back.

"We'll get to that, in a minute." Joey said, looking at Charlie. "First, tell me what brings you by?"

Charlie studied Joey's face, and noticed that he was still preoccupied with something.

"We'll, you texted me, earlier, and told me that you got your fitness equipment, set up, so I thought I'd come by and check it out."

Joey smiled, remembering how frazzled he'd been trying to get it set up, and knew he needed help with it.

"Yeah, Seth came by, earlier, and helped me get it set up." Joey said, grinning. "He even tried out the dumbbells and started pumping up his biceps with them."

Joey smiled as he remembered when Seth was pumping his biceps with the weights.

How mind flashed back to his fantasy he'd had about Seth, in the garage, and how hot it had been. He remembered the amused look on Seth's face after Joey insisted that he was ok. Had Seth known how he was feeling the whole time? And was Eric the only reason why Seth had turned him down when they'd almost had sex, together? Joey didn't know, but he sure wanted to find out. He had to have another chance to be with Seth, again.

"Hello?! Earth to Joey!" Charlie's voice rang out, snapping Joey out of his thoughts.

"I'm sorry, Charlie." Joey said, then asked. "Did you say something?"

"Yeah." Charlie said, looking amused. "I was just saying that it was cool of Seth to help you out with setting up the equipment. But, from the look on your face, one thing is pretty obvious to me."

"What?" Joey asked, frowning slightly.

Charlie eyed him, his face now serious.

"You really like this guy."

Joey shrugged.

"Yeah, I do. Seth's a cool guy."

Charlie shook his head. 

"No, Joey." He said, then put emphasis on what he really meant. "I mean you really "like" Seth Lombardo. You're attracted to the guy, aren't you?"

Joey shifted his eyes and got quiet for a moment, which told Charlie all he needed to know.

"Oh my God, you are!" Charlie said, in shock. "Joey, I thought you weren't really into guys, sexually!'

"'I'm not, Charles!" Joey said, defensively. "I still prefer women! That hasn't changed!"

"Joey, relax!" Charlie said, trying to calm Joey down. "I'm not judging you, Bro. It's the 21st century! If you're attracted to guys, I'm fine with it."

"Gee, thanks!" Joey said, sarcastically, turning away from Charlie and looking out in the distance, again.

"I'm serious, man." Charlie said, walking to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Talk to me. We've been friends for years. You know I've always got your back, buddy. Whatever you talk, to me, about, stays between us."

Joey thought about it and knew that Charlie was right. He always kept Joey's confidence, no matter what they talked about. Joey knew that he couldn't have asked for a better, more loyal friend then Charlie. He turned back to Joey.

"I know that, Charlie." Joey said. "I've always been able to count on you."

"And you still can, Joey." Charlie reassured him. "Talk to me, man. Whatever your feelings are right now, for this Seth Lombardo guy, get them out. Maybe I can help."

Joey thought about it and he realized that maybe having another opinion, from his best friend, wasn't such a bad idea.

"Alright, Charlie." Joey said to him. "I'll tell you, everything."

Charlie nodded, smiling, glad that Joey still trusted him, and waited for Joey to begin his story.

BACK AT THE FARM, IN SETH'S BEDROOM

Entering the bathroom, Seth shut the door, and put Eric down to stand in front of him. Putting his hands on the sides Eric's torso, Seth leaned in and started kissing him, again. Eric kissed him back, while letting his hands explore Seth's massive body.

"You are so sexy, Seth." Eric whispered to him, as Seth was kissing his neck. "It's not gonna be long before I'm hard and ready to go another round with you?"

Hearing that, Seth's eyes widened and his eyebrows shot up.

"What? Are you kidding me?" He asked, completely shocked. "Again?"

Eric looked up at him, and nodded, looking, seductively, into Seth's face.

"I recover fast." He said, and then gave Seth another peck on the lips. "And, besides that, I'm ready to ride that incredible muscle ass of yours, for a change."

After Eric said that, Seth's expression changed from shocked to a look of discomfort.

"I don't know, Eric." Seth said, sounding just as uncomfortable as he looked. "I don't think I'm ready for that, just yet."

"No pressure, Gorgeous." Eric said, as he threw his arms around Seth's huge shoulders. "I understand if you need more time to get used to the idea of being a bottom."

"I'm glad you said that." Seth said, to him. "Because, if I'm going to be completely honest with you, I don't think I will ever get used to the idea of becoming a bottom."

Eric's face dropped a bit, after hearing that from Seth. He understood that Seth was nervous about being a bottom, but Eric didn't think he'd be closed off to the idea, entirely.

"Oh." Eric said, glancing downwards as he processed what Seth had just told him. "Ok. I understand."

Eric pulled back and turned to leave the bathroom. As he started to leave the bathroom, Seth grabbed his forearm.

"Whoa! Wait!" Seth asked, frowning, in confusion. "Where are you going? We're just about to take a shower together."

Eric turned back to him, and looked at him.

"I'll take a shower in my own room." He said, in a low tone of voice. "I need some time to think about things."

"Come on, Eric, don't be like that, Babe." Seth begged him. "Stay here with me and get in the shower. We both need to get cleaned up, anyway. I still need to be close to you. What do you say?"

Eric, after seeing the pleading look on Seth's face realized how unfair he was acting. Just because he was disappointed in the fact that Seth wasn't comfortable with the idea of being a bottom, didn't mean that Seth couldn't change his mind, later. So, for now, Eric decided to put his disappointment aside and just enjoy his time with Seth.

Eric nodded and a smile formed on his lips.

"Ok. I would love that." He said. "Let's make this happen."

Eic walked back into Seth's arms and kissed him, Seth wrapped his strong arms around Eric and kissed him back as passionately as he could. Eric's hands played with Seth's big muscular back and shoulders, as they kissed.

Seth broke their kissing, a moment, to lean over and turn on the bathtub faucet and then the shower head. After the water started cascading out of the shower head, he stepped into the shower and holding a hand out to Eric, which Eric took, Seth helped him step into the tub. Seth backed up under the shower and got his hair wet, as the water ran down his sexy muscular body.

Eric could only stand there and take in the beautiful sight of a soaking wet Seth Lombardo, standing in front of him, gazing at him. Eric looked up into his ocean-blue eyes and locked eyes with Seth. Eric could see the look in Seth's eyes. That look that meant that he was really smitten with Eric. Eric reached for the soap and started to lather it in his hands. He reached out and started lathering up Seth's massive pecs. Seth flexed his pecs as Eric was working in the soapy lather. Eric went down to Seth's tight abs, and started working in the soap. Seth tightened his abs, as Eric ran his soapy hands all over them. He met Seth's gaze as he started running his hands, and the soap, up Seth's rock hard triceps, lathering up his arms.

"You having fun?" Seth asked, in his deep, seductive voice.

"Very much." Eric replied back, as he soaped up Seth's shoulders. 

He massaged Seth's traps, as he soaped them up, too. Seth's eyes closed, in satisfaction. Eric was completely relaxing him and he loved having his body massaged. Seth then wrapped his arms around Eric's torso and pulled him, in closer, so that his body was pressed against him.

"You're doing great, Handsome." Seth said, as he put a hand behind Eric's head. "Now, all that's left to do, is to wash my back, legs, and this big ass of mine that you love so much."

"Mmm. I sure do." Eric murmured, reaching back and grabbing one of Seth's ass cheeks in his hand, squeezing and caressing it. A second later Seth flexed it, in response. 

Eric looked into Seth's eyes and saw the desire in Seth's eyes. And Eric knew what he wanted.

"Let me guess." Eric said, a smirk appearing on his face. "You want a wet and wild muscle worship session, right here, and now?"

Seth gave a single wag of his eyebrows, as that cocky smile appeared on his face.

"You're beginning to know me, well." Seth said, biting his lip, still smiling. "I want that, and more."

Eric's eyebrows shot up.

"More?!" He asked in complete surprise. "What more could you possibly want?"

Seth leaned forward and whispered in Eric's ear. A few seconds later, Eric's jaw dropped and he looked at Seth, who had pulled back and was now, trying to hold in his laughter.

"You seriously want to bend me over, in this bathtub, and fuck me for an entire hour?! Eric exclaimed, half amused, and half shocked. "Seth, are you crazy? That could be dangerous."

Seth began laughing so hard, making Eric look at him, like he had gone nuts. Erc shook his head, biting his lip to try not to start laughing, himself.

"Oh, I'm glad you think this is funny, Asshole!" Eric said, sarcastically. "20 minutes wasn't enough for you? And now you want to tear my ass up for a full hour? Seth, I couldn't just lay there and take it!"

"Oh, I think you could." Seth said, just before he started to laugh again. Eric's jaw dropped and he started to laugh a bit, before clenching his jaw and punching Seth's pecs. When he did, he hit what felt like solid rock. He looked down to see that Seth had flexed his pecs just before Eric had punched them. Seth's pecs stood out, round and full. Eric punched them, again. Still, they did not budge. He looked up to see Seth, still laughing a little bit, now looking at him, in amusement.

"You'll have to do better than that, Babe." Seth said to him. "These pecs aren't going anywhere. Punch them harder."

Eric pulled his fist back and attempted another punch to Seth's pecs. As his fist came on contact with it, Seth, with clenched lips and jaw, let out a growling noise, at that moment.

"Mmmmphhh!" Seth growled, then said. "Harder!"

Eric punched, still harder. And each time, Seth would make that growling sound. And that was beginning to turn Eric on. But, Eric, was not wanting to punch Seth's pecs anymore. He didn't want to hurt him.

"Ok, I'm done." Eric said, raising up his hands. You've made your point. I don't want to hurt you by punching your pecs as hard as I can."

"Eric, you would never hurt me. Don't worry about that." Seth said. "I'm just fucking with you."

Eric chuckled, showing off his teeth.

"And you apparently love to tease me." Eric pointed out. "Those growling noises you were making while I was punching your pecs was turning me on!"

"Really?" Seth asked, then added. "You like that?"

Eric thought about it, a moment, and then nodded his head.

"Hell yeah!" Eric said. "I love seeing the more alpha male side to you, come out."

Oh!" Seth said, raising his eyebrows again. "In that case..."

Seth wrapped a single arm around Eric's torso and pulled him, against him.

"Mmph!" He grunted again, then said. "You ready for what this muscle beast has, in store, for you, Sexy?"

Seeing that look on Seth's face, and once again hearing that sexy growling, grunting noise Seth kept making, Eric knew, right then, that he could resist him, no more.

"Man!" Eric said, shaking his head. "Your mom's going to have a very high water bill, this month."

"Oh, fuck that!" Seth said, cockily. "I'll just go back to stripping, in the gay nightclubs, for a night or two, and I'll have the money to pay for it."

Eric pulled back and looked at him, quizzically.

"You'd really go back to stripping again?" He asked him. Seth shrugged.

"Why not?" He asked, then added. "It's easy money and I was a popular guy back then. Except I'm much bigger now than I was then."

Eric then had a thought occur to him.

"And now that you've been out of the business, for a while, they might love you, even more, now that you're an even bigger muscle stud than ever."

Seth frowned.

"Yeah, maybe." He said. "Where are you going with this?"

Eric gripped Seth's muscular arms and looked at him, smiling.

"I think you and I should go to "The Hollywood Men" nightclub, for our first official date. Eric suggested. "I'd love to see you, dancing on that stage, reliving something that you enjoyed, for a night. Plus, I've always wanted to go there and see where Tom worked, but I--"

Hearing Tom's name come out of his mouth, Eric's smile faded and he was reminded, once again, of the fact that Tom would be getting out of prison soon.

Seth noticed Eric's sudden change of mood and he immediately grew concerned.

"Hey. Hey, it's ok." Seth said, pulling Eric, into a hug. Eric let out a heavy sigh.

"I was too young to go to that club then." Eric said, clinging to Seth, tightly. "But now, I wonder if I had been old enough to go, if we would have met each other sooner."

"That's certainly possible." Seth said, rubbing Eric's back. "I was working there during the time when all that shit with you, and Tom, went down. What he did to you."

Eric hugged Seth's tighter.

"I know that club brings back bad memories of Tom, but, I don't want to let that stop me from making new memories. Good ones." Eric said, to Seth. "So, why not go there, with you, on a first date? You can strip onstage and relive those memories of when you were a stripper, for a day, and I can replace a bad memory with a new one."

Seth smiled and released Eric from their hug.

"Well, when you put it like that, I can't argue with you." Seth said. "So, why not? Let's do it. Let's make your first time, ever, at "The Hollywood Men" nightclub, a night you'll never forget!"

"I'm totally game!" Eric said, grinning.

"Good!" Seth said, his grin matching Eric's. "Now, shut up and kiss me!"

"Gladly." Eric said, putting his hand behind Seth's head and pulling him down towards him.

Their lips met and they began a series of hot, steamy, kisses, their tongues wrestling with each other's. Their hands all over each other hard, toned bodies. One, a massive bodybuilder. The other, a fit gymnast, possibly soon destined to have a classic physique looking body, from all the farm work that he had yet to learn. And all the working out he would be doing, with Seth, who would soon be on his own journey, once again, in bodybuilding, to gain another 25 pounds of muscle, and compete in the heavyweight category of the sport, in hopes of winning and earning his pro card.

• Like 10

Just now, Tjdonger said:

Sooo good!!! Thank you. Can’t wait to see them both grow mor muscle..hot! 

Glad you enjoyed it, TJ! Thanks for reading!

6 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

We'll, everyone, here's the next chapter. Sorry that it took me two months to get it done, but I think it was worth it. It's the one we ALL have been waiting for.

Enjoy!

Chapter 23

Beneath Eric, on the bed, Seth looked up into his eyes. He could see the look in Eric's eyes and how much, being with him, meant to Eric. Seth decided, right then, what his answer to Eric's request would be.

"I can see how much this means to you, Eric." Seth said, smiling at him, as he stroked Eric's jawline with his thumb. "How can I say no?"

Eric beamed, his smile, giving way to the excitement that he was feeling. This was the first time he'd been with a man, since his last relationship went sour, so he wanted to make the most of this time with Seth. He wanted it to be perfect.

"You don't know how overjoyed I am to hear you say that, Seth." Eric said, to him. "You've made me a very happy man, right now."

Seth laughed, seeing the giddy look on Eric's face.

"I can see that." He chuckled. "It's practically written all over your face, right now."

Eric's beaming smile was out in full force. He was ready for this experience.

Just then, Seth's smile vanished and his face became serious again. Eric noticed and frowned, slightly.

'What's wrong, Gorgeous?" He asked him. Seth looked back up into his eyes.

"I've never done this, with a man, before." Seth said, looking worried. "What if I'm not any good?"

Eric's eyebrows, raised, in surprise.

"You? Not any good?" Eric asked, slightly grinning. "Seth, don't be ridiculous! There's no way I'll ever believe that you're not a powerhouse lover, in bed."

"It's not my fucking that I'm worried about." Seth told him. "What If I hurt you?"

Eric was touched by Seth's concern, considering he did raise a valid point.

"Seth, anal sex can hurt, especially if it's your first time and you're not used to it." Eric explained to him. "But it doesn't last long, depending on how relaxed you are. I've done this before, so don't worry about, hurting me. If I'm going to be your partner, then I have to help you through this. We're a team, and it takes two to make it work, and that includes sex."

Seth nodded. He understood what Eric was telling him. All he knew was that he didn't want to disappoint Eric. But, more than that, he feared that if he wasn't good enough, as a lover, then Eric would probably want to put the brakes on their relationship. And he knew, right then, that he didn't want that.

"I hear you." Seth said to him. "And I agree with you. I know this is a big step for us, and I want to make this, the best sex you've ever had."

"You will." Eric said, then leaned down and kissed him. "I have faith in you. And I'm sure I have enough confidence, for both of us.

Hearing Eric, pumping up his ego, Seth's smile turned into that sexy, cocky grin, that Eric loved so much.

Eric looked down at Seth, and decided to tease him, a little bit, to see how he was going to react to what he was about to say next.

"Or, are you afraid that I might tire you out?" He asked.

Hearing that, Seth's face changed from cocky smile to his eyebrows, raising in complete surprise.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked, looking up, at Eric, his cocky grin, returning to his face.

"Oh, you bet it is." Eric said to him. "Are you strong enough to accept it?"

Seth grinned and flexed his biceps, looking down at them, then back up at Eric.

"You've seen these muscles, right?" He asked, amused, by Eric's teasing. "Do I not look strong enough to handle anything?"

Eric laughed.

"Yeah, you're built like a tank, Seth." Eric replied. "And getting bigger soon. So, as you grow in muscle and pack on another 25 pounds of bulk, in the coming months, I look forward to going on this journey, with you, and knowing that the sex, between us, is going to get better, and better."

Seth smiled. The nervousness he'd been feeling about having sex, with Eric, earlier, had totally faded away, and with Eric's teasing him, and pumping up his ego, Seth's confidence, in himself, was fully restored.

"I couldn't think of anyone else, I'd rather have, by my side, through this contest prep time than you." Seth told him. "Then, you can see what it truly takes to be a bodybuilder."

Eric nodded, looking into Seth's eyes. Then he leaned down and started kissing Seth, again. They shared a few sexy, passionate kisses, before Eric pulled back and looked Seth, in the eyes again. Seth could see the look on Eric's face and knew exactly how to read it.

"Are you ready to experience the best sex of your life?" Seth asked him.

Eric nodded, a grin forming on his face again.

"Bring it on, Gorgeous!" He challenged Seth.

Smiling, showing off his perfect white teeth, Seth reached over to his bedside nightstand, and opened up the top drawer. He pulled a bottle of KY warming lubricant and a condom out of it, and shut the drawer. He handed the KY bottle to Eric. Eric accepted it.

Seth opened the wrapper and took out the condom, throwing the wrapper into a wastebasket, beside his bed. He placed the condom, at the head of his penis, and unrolled the condom onto his dick. Once the condom was on and fit tight around his cock, Seth looked up at Eric.

"Give me some of that to lube up the condom and my cock a bit, and then you can prepare yourself, while I do that."

"Sure." Eric said.

Seth reached his hand out and Eric opened the bottle of lube and put some into Seth's hand, and then closed the bottle. Seth started rubbing it all over the condom and his cock, while Eric started lubing up his ass, getting it ready for penetration. Seth rubbed any remaining lube in his hand, between his thighs, in case Eric wanted to fuck his thighs again, later.

"Ok, I'm ready, Seth." Eric said, as he put the bottle of lubricant, back on Seth's nightstand. "What about you?"

"I'm ready and waiting." Seth said, adjusting his position, on the bed. "Let's do this."

Eric dropped down, beside Seth, on the bed and he and Seth started, kissing again. Their kissing began to intensify and become more passionate, as the two of them prepared for the task, at hand. Eric ran his hand down the back of Seth's neck, feeling the muscles of his traps, as he kissed him. The more, he and Seth, made out, the more relaxed and turned on, Eric was becoming. Seth was becoming more turned on, as well, thinking about what this was going to be like, with Eric, and the thought of pleasuring him, turned Seth on, big time.

After a few minutes of foreplay and making out, both men were now fully hard and ready to get down to business. Eric looked up into Seth's face.

"I'm ready, Seth." Eric told him. "Fuck me, Baby."

Seth smiled at him.

"Your wish is my command."

Eric opened his legs and Seth got into position between them. He positioned the head of his dick at Eric's hole and looked up at Eric.

"Ok, I'm going in, slowly." He warned.

Eric nodded, preparing to handle any pain that might happen from Seth's cock entering his ass.

"Go ahead." Eric said, giving Seth, the green light to proceed.

Seth, slowly, began pushing the head of his cock into Eric's ass. He looked up at Eric and saw him, with his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open.

"Are you ok?" Seth asked him.

"Yeah, I'm good." Eric said. "it doesn't hurt yet, so keep going slowly, until you're all the way in. if I feel any pain, I'll let you know."

"Ok." Seth replied, and continued, pushing his dick further into Eric's ass.

Seth kept pushing, slowly, while keeping an eye on Eric's reactions, until all 7 inches of him, were buries within Eric's warm hole.

"Fuck, Eric, this feels so good!" Seth whispered. "You're so tight. No woman I've ever fucked has ever been this tight."

Although that could have killed the mood, Eric could only grin at that level of praise from Seth, even though his tightness was being compared to a woman's tightness.

"You all the way in now?" Eric asked him. Seth nodded.

"Yes." He said.

"Good." Eric said, satisfied with his answer. 'Now, go ahead and start fucking, in and out of me, slowly for a few times, and then if there's still no pain, then I'll let you know when you can fuck me, harder."

"You got it." Seth said to him.

Seth began pumping his dick, in and out of Eric, at a slow, even pace, enjoying the tightness of Eric's ass, while Eric was laying back, his eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of Seth's cock, in his ass. As Seth continued to fuck him, Eric was feeling nothing but pleasure, and decided to give Seth the go ahead to increase his speed.

"Aww, Seth, that feels amazing, Gorgeous!" Eric said, opening his eyes and looking at him. "Go faster and fuck me a bit harder."

"You bet." Seth said, as he picked up his pace and began fucking Eric, faster and harder than before.

As Seth picked up speed and power, Eric could hear Seth's balls slapping against his ass as they fucked each other. Seth's cock was beginning to hit Eric's prostate gland, which was starting to increase the chances of Eric blowing a load sooner than anticipated.

"Oh, God!" Eric moaned. "You're hitting my spot, Seth! Oh yeah! Right there!"

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Seth said to him. "Now, I want to really go wild with this!"

Eric looked up at Seth and saw Seth looking at him. He could see the desire and longing in Seth's eyes. Eric had a feeling that this was definitely going to be an experience he wouldn't ever forget.

"Go ahead, Seth." Eric said. "I'm not experiencing any pain. Do your wildest, Gorgeous!"

Seth's face broke into the sexiest grin, Eric had ever seen on his face.

"Well, if wild is what you want," Seth said, grabbing Eric's legs and spreading them open a bit more, so Eric could see his chest and abs, as he continued to fuck him. "then wild, you're gonna get!"

And with that, Seth began fucking Eric like he'd never fucked anyone before. He plowed into Eric, fast and hard, his pecs bouncing, his abs continuously contracting, from all the pelvic thrusting he was doing. Seth's body began to glisten with sweat.

"Hell yeah, Seth!" Eric said, loudly, giving Seth's ass a hard spank. "Ride it, Cowboy!"

"YEEEE-HAH!!!" Seth shouted, grinning profusely, as he continued to fuck Eric like a wild animal. And Eric was enjoying every minute of it.

MEANWHILE, IN SAN DIEGO

Amy and Rudy were sitting, at a table, inside a Mexican restaurant, eating their dinner, after having left the farm, earlier.

"You've been pretty quiet, since we got here, Rudy." Amy said, as she took a bite of her Chicken alfredo. "Are you still thinking about Seth and his decision to start bodybuilding again?"

Rudy shook his head, as he was chewing a bite of his ribeye steak and baked potato dinner he'd gotten.

"I just don't understand why Seth feels the need to want to add more muscle to his physique, right now." Rudy said, to her, around his food. "I think he's already the perfect size, right now. I don't want him to jeopardize his health, by wanting to be even bigger."

"Rudy, I understand your concern." Amy said, setting down her fork and grabbing her glass of peach tea. "But, I'm sure Seth knows what he's doing."

"Maybe, so." Rudy replied. "But I worry because Seth is most likely going to have to go on another cycle of anabolics again, with stronger doses, and the side effects from them are what worries me. What if Seth can't handle it and abuses them?"

Amy, after taking a sip of her tea, set her glass down and looked at Rudy, noticing the worry in his face.

"I know a lot of guys who have died from steroid abuse." Rudy continued talking. "I don't want Seth to become the next victim. I really love that kid."

Seeing the emotion on Rudy's face, Amy reached over and clasped his hand in hers, giving him a sympathetic look.

"Rudy, I know how close you and Seth are." Amy said, softly. "But you really have to stop seeing him, as the young kid you first met, working on the farm, and start seeing him for the handsome, young man he's grown up to be."

Rudy nodded, sighing heavily. He knew that Amy was right, but that wasn't going to be easy for him, since he'd known Seth since he was a young 10 year old boy.

"That's not going to be easy for me." Rudy said, squeezing Amy's hand. "Especially, considering the fact, that I love him, like a son."

"I know that, Honey." Amy replied. "But if you talk to Seth, you can't treat him like that 10 year old boy, when you discuss this, with him, or you'll risk putting him on the defensive and then you won't get anywhere with him. Seth is a smart young man, so I'm sure he knows what is too much for him, and what isn't. So, just talk to him, man to man. Express your concerns to him, without making too big of a deal out of it. Seth will understand and maybe even put your fears to rest. Just let him know that you still have his back, and support his decision."

Rudy sat there, pondering what Amy had told him, and decided that he'd think about it a bit more before talking to Seth about it.

"You're right." Rudy said, smiling at Amy. She smiled back at him.

"Ok, now that's taken care of, let's finish our dinner before it gets cold." Amy said, picking her fork back up again.

"Ok." Rudy agreed. "After all, this prime rib is delicious."

As Amy took another bite of her Alfredo, she thought back to Eric and Seth, wondering what they were doing, back at the farm.

"Well, Eric, whatever you and Seth are doing, right now," Amy thought to herself. "I hope you two are making the most of your time, together."

Amy had no idea, that Eric and Seth, were doing just that.

BACK AT THE FARM

20 minutes later.........

"Oh, Seth!" Eric panted, as Seth was continuing to plow into him. "Oh fuck, you're incredible! Keep it up, Gorgeous!"

By now, sweat was pouring from Seth's body and Eric's hair and face was wet from his own sweat. The heat between he and Seth was undeniable.

"You think I'm tired, yet? Seth panted, managing a cocky smile, even though he was breathing heavily from the hotness in the room from their hot sex session.

"You don't look like it, now" Eric breathed. "But, I know you will be once you've blown your load."

"Oh yeah?" Seth asked, as he slowed his pace down, bucking his hips. "I think you underestimate me, Eric."

"Oh, I do, do I?" Eric grinned. "Well, then, I'm expecting a "no holds barred" finish, Babe. You think you can handle that?"

Seth, shook his head, grinning profusely. Eric didn't know what he was in for.

"Fuck, yeah!" Seth said, excitedly. "Now, you're going to experience the power of Seth Lombardo, like no-one ever has!"

Eric smile grew bigger.

"Bring it on, you sexy fucker!" He challenged Seth.

That challenge, from Eric, really lit up the, already burning, sexual fire, within Seth, and intensified it.

"Oh Yeah!" Seth exclaimed. "Now, I'm gonna rock your world! Starting right now!"

And with those final words, Seth took hold of Eric's ankles, spread his legs apart, and leaned down towards Eric, his face closer to his, and started plowing into Eric again, faster and harder than before.

Aww!" Eric exclaimed throwing his head back to the matress, again, as he experienced the pleasure, coursing through his body.

Seth hit Eric's prostate, again and again, and each time Eric groaned loudly. He knew it wouldn't be long for him to have an orgasm.

Seth clenched his teeth and when Eric opened his eyes to look at him, Seth contorted his face into an intense expression, the same way he did when he did his most muscular pose earlier for Eric. And seeing that expression on Seth's face, seeing his muscles all sweaty and pumped, combined with his strong pelvic thrusts was enough to push Eric over the edge.

"Oh God, Seth!" Eric gasped. "I'm about to cum!"

"Oh yeah! That's right!" Seth said. "Let me have it, Sexy!"

"Get ready!" Eric said, beginning to grasp at the bed sheets.

Seth, as he continued to thrust into Eric, could feel that he was getting close, too.

"Oh fuck!" Seth said, throwing his own head back. "I'm about to cum, too!"

As Seth thrust in, and out, of Eric's ass, the head of his dick once again hit Eric's prostate, only this time, an even greater sensation of pleasure coarsed through Eric, and he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh fuck!" Eric exclaimed, his eyes closing. "Here it comes! AWWHHHH!!!!"

After saying that, Eric's cock began shooting out cum. Thick creamy spurts of cum landed on Eric's abs.

At that same time, when Eric had started cumming, Seth could feel Eric's sphincter tighten around his cock, which was all it took to push him over the edge.

"Oh man, I'm cumming now!" Seth groaned, as he gave one final hard thrust into Eric and let loose. "GRRRAAHHH!!!

Seth's head flew back as his cock began pulsating inside Eric's ass. Eric could, no doubt, feel it, from inside of him. Seth came and came. Eric wondered when it would stop.

A few seconds later, Seth cock pulsated for the last time, and Seth collapsed, on top of Eric, spent and out of breath, his head laying on Eric's chest.

Eric, too, was breathing heavily, and he ran his fingers through Seth's damp, sweaty hair, as he waited for Seth to catch his breath.

In a moment, Seth lifted his head and looked into Eric's face, took in a breath, and exhaled sharply.

"Fuck!" Seth said, his expression taking on a look of amazement. "That was awesome!"

Eric, looking up at Seth, started grinning madly.

"That was wild!" He exclaimed, still heaving a bit. "You're a fucking beast, Seth!"

Seth laughed as he gently pulled out of Eric and rolled off of him, to lay beside him, in the bed. He pulled the condom off of his dick and held it up to look at it. He and Eric noticed that there was quite a bit of cum inside the condom. About  one third of the condom was filled with it. Seth's eyes widened

"That is a lot of cum! Even for me!" Seth exclaimed. "Holy shit!"

"So, judging by the look of it, Can I say your orgasm was good?" Eric asked him.

Seth turned and looked at him, frowning slightly, in amusement.

"Are you kidding me?" Seth asked, still in amazement over the whole thing. "That was the longest, most intense orgasm I've ever had! So, I'd say it was better than good!"

Eric smiled and propped himself up on his elbow to look down at Seth, while one hand played with Seth's pecs. Seth tied a knot in the condom and threw it in the trash bin, next to his bed.

"You are, without a doubt, the most incredible man, I've ever had, in bed, Seth." Eric murmured.

Seth could see the dreamy look in Eric's eyes and knew, without a doubt, that he'd rocked Eric's world, for sure 

"Thank you." Seth said, running a hand up and down one of Eric's defined arms. "I'm glad to hear you say that, Handsome. I was afraid I was going to disappoint you."

In response to Seth's statement, Eric leaned down and gave him a sexy kiss, on the lips.

"Not a chance, Gorgeous." Eric said, softly.

Eric laid his head on Seth's chest and breathed a content sigh. Laying there, in Seth's bed, with him, Eric never wanted that moment to end.

"I wish we could just stay like this, forever." Eric said, rubbing a hand up and down Seth's chiseled torso.

"I know how you feel." Seth said, running his fingers through Eric's hair. "But if we did that, I'd get lazy and fat."

Eric looked up at him, and saw Seth grinning down at him.

"And we can't have that we?" He asked. 

"Nope." Seth said. "Not if I'm going to be running the farm and fucking you, on a regular basis. I need the strength to be able to endure both things."

Eric laughed, and then looked down at his abdomen, which still had his cum on it.

"Speaking of strength," Eric said, looking back up at Seth. "I'm going to need it to get out of this bed and into the shower to wash up. And I don't know if I can walk, right now."

Seth chuckled.

"I really gave it to your ass, didn't I?" He said, his grin growing bigger. Eric couldn't help but grin back, in response.

"Yeah, you did." Eric said, then added. "So, you might just have to carry me into the shower, because, we really should get cleaned up and dressed before Amy and Rudy come back."

"I can do that, easily." Seth said, pushing back the covers and getting out of bed. He reached his hand out to Eric and Eric took it and Seth helped him, out of the bed, to a standing position, in front of him.

"Thanks, Gorgeous." Eric said, to Seth.

*You're welcome, Babe." Seth replied.

Eric looked at Seth, a seductive look on his face.

"How about a muscle worship session in the shower, while I soap up your body?" Eric suggested. "I've never muscle worshipped you, when wet, before."

Seth beamed at that idea.

"Now, that's the best offer I've heard all day." Seth said, his gorgeous smile shining through. "Let's do it, Handsome."

"Alright!" Eric said, putting his arms around Seth's neck. Seth lifted Eric up into his big strong arms and carried him into the bathroom, sharing kisses with him, along the way.

BACK AT THE SLOANE RESIDENCE

Joey was standing, out back, on the back porch deck, where the family swimming pool was just below it. His mind was a million miles away, as he stared into space, as the slight afternoon breeze blew into his face, and making his hair flutter. He was thinking back to his moments with Seth, in his bedroom, earlier that day.

He remembered how he and Seth had almost had sex together, but then, Seth put on the brakes. He didn't understand how that could possibly happen. How Seth was able to resist him.

"I don't get it." Joey said, to himself. "I was so close to making it, with Seth. And he turned me down. Nobody I've ever known, who was attracted to me, has ever put a stop to having sex with me. I've never been turned down, before."

Then, Joey thought about what Seth had told him: That he was dating, Eric Shaw, which surprised the hell out of Joey. 

"What does Seth see in that guy?" Joey asked, frowning, in confusion. "Eric hardly seems like Seth's type. I always pictured Seth being with someone who has the same things in common. Like Wrestling, football, working out, partying. Eric just seems too reserved for Seth. Too much of a goody-goody kind of guy. That's boring! Seth needs someone more exciting! Someone who loves to party, and do the same things he likes to do."

Joey then thought of the perfect person that was more of a match, for Seth.

"Someone like me." Joey said, to himself. "I'm not going to give up. Seth and I will be together. It's just a matter of time."

Joey was silent, for a moment, as he gazed into the distance, his thoughts consuming him, again. That is, until someone made their presence known.

"Who are you talking to?" A male voice suddenly asked.

Startled, Joey spun around and came, face to face, with his college buddy, Charlie, who was standing by the side of the deck, just by the side of the house.

"Charlie!" Joey exclaimed, holding his hand to his chest. "Fuck! Bro, you scared the shit out of me!"

"I'm sorry, man." Charlie said, ad he walked to the steps of the deck and started walking up to it. "I rang the doorbell, but you didn't answer. I even knocked on the door, and then called your phone, but you didn't answer, so I began to get worried. I saw your car, in the driveway, so I knew you had to be here, somewhere. So I came around, back here, to look in the patio door windows to see if I could see you in the house, and I found you, back here. Thank God."

"I'm sorry, man." Joey said, shaking his head, rubbing his forehead with his fingers. "I must not have heard you, ringing the doorbell and knocking. And my phone's sitting on the kitchen counter. I've had a lot on my mind, today."

Charlie got to the top of the steps and walked over to Joey, standing in front of him, on the deck.

"That's obvious, Bro." Charlie said, looking at him, in concern. "Anything you want to talk about?"

Joey did want to talk to Charlie, about Seth, because he knew that Charlie would listen. He had a solid friendship with Charlie and he never had to question Charlie's loyalty. Joey knew that out of everyone, on the wrestling team, at SDU, Charlie always had his back.

"We'll get to that, in a minute." Joey said, looking at Charlie. "First, tell me what brings you by?"

Charlie studied Joey's face, and noticed that he was still preoccupied with something.

"We'll, you texted me, earlier, and told me that you got your fitness equipment, set up, so I thought I'd come by and check it out."

Joey smiled, remembering how frazzled he'd been trying to get it set up, and knew he needed help with it.

"Yeah, Seth came by, earlier, and helped me get it set up." Joey said, grinning. "He even tried out the dumbbells and started pumping up his biceps with them."

Joey smiled as he remembered when Seth was pumping his biceps with the weights.

How mind flashed back to his fantasy he'd had about Seth, in the garage, and how hot it had been. He remembered the amused look on Seth's face after Joey insisted that he was ok. Had Seth known how he was feeling the whole time? And was Eric the only reason why Seth had turned him down when they'd almost had sex, together? Joey didn't know, but he sure wanted to find out. He had to have another chance to be with Seth, again.

"Hello?! Earth to Joey!" Charlie's voice rang out, snapping Joey out of his thoughts.

"I'm sorry, Charlie." Joey said, then asked. "Did you say something?"

"Yeah." Charlie said, looking amused. "I was just saying that it was cool of Seth to help you out with setting up the equipment. But, from the look on your face, one thing is pretty obvious to me."

"What?" Joey asked, frowning slightly.

Charlie eyed him, his face now serious.

"You really like this guy."

Joey shrugged.

"Yeah, I do. Seth's a cool guy."

Charlie shook his head. 

"No, Joey." He said, then put emphasis on what he really meant. "I mean you really "like" Seth Lombardo. You're attracted to the guy, aren't you?"

Joey shifted his eyes and got quiet for a moment, which told Charlie all he needed to know.

"Oh my God, you are!" Charlie said, in shock. "Joey, I thought you weren't really into guys, sexually!'

"'I'm not, Charles!" Joey said, defensively. "I still prefer women! That hasn't changed!"

"Joey, relax!" Charlie said, trying to calm Joey down. "I'm not judging you, Bro. It's the 21st century! If you're attracted to guys, I'm fine with it."

"Gee, thanks!" Joey said, sarcastically, turning away from Charlie and looking out in the distance, again.

"I'm serious, man." Charlie said, walking to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Talk to me. We've been friends for years. You know I've always got your back, buddy. Whatever you talk, to me, about, stays between us."

Joey thought about it and knew that Charlie was right. He always kept Joey's confidence, no matter what they talked about. Joey knew that he couldn't have asked for a better, more loyal friend then Charlie. He turned back to Joey.

"I know that, Charlie." Joey said. "I've always been able to count on you."

"And you still can, Joey." Charlie reassured him. "Talk to me, man. Whatever your feelings are right now, for this Seth Lombardo guy, get them out. Maybe I can help."

Joey thought about it and he realized that maybe having another opinion, from his best friend, wasn't such a bad idea.

"Alright, Charlie." Joey said to him. "I'll tell you, everything."

Charlie nodded, smiling, glad that Joey still trusted him, and waited for Joey to begin his story.

BACK AT THE FARM, IN SETH'S BEDROOM

Entering the bathroom, Seth shut the door, and put Eric down to stand in front of him. Putting his hands on the sides Eric's torso, Seth leaned in and started kissing him, again. Eric kissed him back, while letting his hands explore Seth's massive body.

"You are so sexy, Seth." Eric whispered to him, as Seth was kissing his neck. "It's not gonna be long before I'm hard and ready to go another round with you?"

Hearing that, Seth's eyes widened and his eyebrows shot up.

"What? Are you kidding me?" He asked, completely shocked. "Again?"

Eric looked up at him, and nodded, looking, seductively, into Seth's face.

"I recover fast." He said, and then gave Seth another peck on the lips. "And, besides that, I'm ready to ride that incredible muscle ass of yours, for a change."

After Eric said that, Seth's expression changed from shocked to a look of discomfort.

"I don't know, Eric." Seth said, sounding just as uncomfortable as he looked. "I don't think I'm ready for that, just yet."

"No pressure, Gorgeous." Eric said, as he threw his arms around Seth's huge shoulders. "I understand if you need more time to get used to the idea of being a bottom."

"I'm glad you said that." Seth said, to him. "Because, if I'm going to be completely honest with you, I don't think I will ever get used to the idea of becoming a bottom."

Eric's face dropped a bit, after hearing that from Seth. He understood that Seth was nervous about being a bottom, but Eric didn't think he'd be closed off to the idea, entirely.

"Oh." Eric said, glancing downwards as he processed what Seth had just told him. "Ok. I understand."

Eric pulled back and turned to leave the bathroom. As he started to leave the bathroom, Seth grabbed his forearm.

"Whoa! Wait!" Seth asked, frowning, in confusion. "Where are you going? We're just about to take a shower together."

Eric turned back to him, and looked at him.

"I'll take a shower in my own room." He said, in a low tone of voice. "I need some time to think about things."

"Come on, Eric, don't be like that, Babe." Seth begged him. "Stay here with me and get in the shower. We both need to get cleaned up, anyway. I still need to be close to you. What do you say?"

Eric, after seeing the pleading look on Seth's face realized how unfair he was acting. Just because he was disappointed in the fact that Seth wasn't comfortable with the idea of being a bottom, didn't mean that Seth couldn't change his mind, later. So, for now, Eric decided to put his disappointment aside and just enjoy his time with Seth.

Eric nodded and a smile formed on his lips.

"Ok. I would love that." He said. "Let's make this happen."

Eic walked back into Seth's arms and kissed him, Seth wrapped his strong arms around Eric and kissed him back as passionately as he could. Eric's hands played with Seth's big muscular back and shoulders, as they kissed.

Seth broke their kissing, a moment, to lean over and turn on the bathtub faucet and then the shower head. After the water started cascading out of the shower head, he stepped into the shower and holding a hand out to Eric, which Eric took, Seth helped him step into the tub. Seth backed up under the shower and got his hair wet, as the water ran down his sexy muscular body.

Eric could only stand there and take in the beautiful sight of a soaking wet Seth Lombardo, standing in front of him, gazing at him. Eric looked up into his ocean-blue eyes and locked eyes with Seth. Eric could see the look in Seth's eyes. That look that meant that he was really smitten with Eric. Eric reached for the soap and started to lather it in his hands. He reached out and started lathering up Seth's massive pecs. Seth flexed his pecs as Eric was working in the soapy lather. Eric went down to Seth's tight abs, and started working in the soap. Seth tightened his abs, as Eric ran his soapy hands all over them. He met Seth's gaze as he started running his hands, and the soap, up Seth's rock hard triceps, lathering up his arms.

"You having fun?" Seth asked, in his deep, seductive voice.

"Very much." Eric replied back, as he soaped up Seth's shoulders. 

He massaged Seth's traps, as he soaped them up, too. Seth's eyes closed, in satisfaction. Eric was completely relaxing him and he loved having his body massaged. Seth then wrapped his arms around Eric's torso and pulled him, in closer, so that his body was pressed against him.

"You're doing great, Handsome." Seth said, as he put a hand behind Eric's head. "Now, all that's left to do, is to wash my back, legs, and this big ass of mine that you love so much."

"Mmm. I sure do." Eric murmured, reaching back and grabbing one of Seth's ass cheeks in his hand, squeezing and caressing it. A second later Seth flexed it, in response. 

Eric looked into Seth's eyes and saw the desire in Seth's eyes. And Eric knew what he wanted.

"Let me guess." Eric said, a smirk appearing on his face. "You want a wet and wild muscle worship session, right here, and now?"

Seth gave a single wag of his eyebrows, as that cocky smile appeared on his face.

"You're beginning to know me, well." Seth said, biting his lip, still smiling. "I want that, and more."

Eric's eyebrows shot up.

"More?!" He asked in complete surprise. "What more could you possibly want?"

Seth leaned forward and whispered in Eric's ear. A few seconds later, Eric's jaw dropped and he looked at Seth, who had pulled back and was now, trying to hold in his laughter.

"You seriously want to bend me over, in this bathtub, and fuck me for an entire hour?! Eric exclaimed, half amused, and half shocked. "Seth, are you crazy? That could be dangerous."

Seth began laughing so hard, making Eric look at him, like he had gone nuts. Erc shook his head, biting his lip to try not to start laughing, himself.

"Oh, I'm glad you think this is funny, Asshole!" Eric said, sarcastically. "20 minutes wasn't enough for you? And now you want to tear my ass up for a full hour? Seth, I couldn't just lay there and take it!"

"Oh, I think you could." Seth said, just before he started to laugh again. Eric's jaw dropped and he started to laugh a bit, before clenching his jaw and punching Seth's pecs. When he did, he hit what felt like solid rock. He looked down to see that Seth had flexed his pecs just before Eric had punched them. Seth's pecs stood out, round and full. Eric punched them, again. Still, they did not budge. He looked up to see Seth, still laughing a little bit, now looking at him, in amusement.

"You'll have to do better than that, Babe." Seth said to him. "These pecs aren't going anywhere. Punch them harder."

Eric pulled his fist back and attempted another punch to Seth's pecs. As his fist came on contact with it, Seth, with clenched lips and jaw, let out a growling noise, at that moment.

"Mmmmphhh!" Seth growled, then said. "Harder!"

Eric punched, still harder. And each time, Seth would make that growling sound. And that was beginning to turn Eric on. But, Eric, was not wanting to punch Seth's pecs anymore. He didn't want to hurt him.

"Ok, I'm done." Eric said, raising up his hands. You've made your point. I don't want to hurt you by punching your pecs as hard as I can."

"Eric, you would never hurt me. Don't worry about that." Seth said. "I'm just fucking with you."

Eric chuckled, showing off his teeth.

"And you apparently love to tease me." Eric pointed out. "Those growling noises you were making while I was punching your pecs was turning me on!"

"Really?" Seth asked, then added. "You like that?"

Eric thought about it, a moment, and then nodded his head.

"Hell yeah!" Eric said. "I love seeing the more alpha male side to you, come out."

Oh!" Seth said, raising his eyebrows again. "In that case..."

Seth wrapped a single arm around Eric's torso and pulled him, against him.

"Mmph!" He grunted again, then said. "You ready for what this muscle beast has, in store, for you, Sexy?"

Seeing that look on Seth's face, and once again hearing that sexy growling, grunting noise Seth kept making, Eric knew, right then, that he could resist him, no more.

"Man!" Eric said, shaking his head. "Your mom's going to have a very high water bill, this month."

"Oh, fuck that!" Seth said, cockily. "I'll just go back to stripping, in the gay nightclubs, for a night or two, and I'll have the money to pay for it."

Eric pulled back and looked at him, quizzically.

"You'd really go back to stripping again?" He asked him. Seth shrugged.

"Why not?" He asked, then added. "It's easy money and I was a popular guy back then. Except I'm much bigger now than I was then."

Eric then had a thought occur to him.

"And now that you've been out of the business, for a while, they might love you, even more, now that you're an even bigger muscle stud than ever."

Seth frowned.

"Yeah, maybe." He said. "Where are you going with this?"

Eric gripped Seth's muscular arms and looked at him, smiling.

"I think you and I should go to "The Hollywood Men" nightclub, for our first official date. Eric suggested. "I'd love to see you, dancing on that stage, reliving something that you enjoyed, for a night. Plus, I've always wanted to go there and see where Tom worked, but I--"

Hearing Tom's name come out of his mouth, Eric's smile faded and he was reminded, once again, of the fact that Tom would be getting out of prison soon.

Seth noticed Eric's sudden change of mood and he immediately grew concerned.

"Hey. Hey, it's ok." Seth said, pulling Eric, into a hug. Eric let out a heavy sigh.

"I was too young to go to that club then." Eric said, clinging to Seth, tightly. "But now, I wonder if I had been old enough to go, if we would have met each other sooner."

"That's certainly possible." Seth said, rubbing Eric's back. "I was working there during the time when all that shit with you, and Tom, went down. What he did to you."

Eric hugged Seth's tighter.

"I know that club brings back bad memories of Tom, but, I don't want to let that stop me from making new memories. Good ones." Eric said, to Seth. "So, why not go there, with you, on a first date? You can strip onstage and relive those memories of when you were a stripper, for a day, and I can replace a bad memory with a new one."

Seth smiled and released Eric from their hug.

"Well, when you put it like that, I can't argue with you." Seth said. "So, why not? Let's do it. Let's make your first time, ever, at "The Hollywood Men" nightclub, a night you'll never forget!"

"I'm totally game!" Eric said, grinning.

"Good!" Seth said, his grin matching Eric's. "Now, shut up and kiss me!"

"Gladly." Eric said, putting his hand behind Seth's head and pulling him down towards him.

Their lips met and they began a series of hot, steamy, kisses, their tongues wrestling with each other's. Their hands all over each other hard, toned bodies. One, a massive bodybuilder. The other, a fit gymnast, possibly soon destined to have a classic physique looking body, from all the farm work that he had yet to learn. And all the working out he would be doing, with Seth, who would soon be on his own journey, once again, in bodybuilding, to gain another 25 pounds of muscle, and compete in the heavyweight category of the sport, in hopes of winning and earning his pro card.

Damn incredibly hot chapter!

• Like 1

Wow wow wow!  Definitely worth the wait!  You manage to make hot steamy sex scenes wholesome yet very erotic at the same time!  Now let’s see what develops between Joey and Charlie - or will it be Seth?

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 24

BACK AT THE SLOANE RESIDENCE......

"Well, Charlie, it's like this:" Joey said, as he sat down at the table, on the patio of the deck. Charlie took a seat beside him. Then, Joey continued talking.

"I've only been with a few guys, in my life." Joey said, looking at Charlie as he spoke. "The first time, I was ever with a guy, was when I was 16 years old. His name was Chris Richardson. He lived just down the street, a few blocks from the house. He used to ride on his bike and pass by my house on his exercise route. I was playing basketball, outside, alone, one day and he stopped by on his bike and asked me if I'd like someone to shoot hoops with. So, I invited him to play, and we had one hell of a great game. He was very good in basketball and we really hit it off."

"So, you became friends?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah." Joey said, smiling, at the memory. "Pretty quickly actually. Afterwards, we were pretty hot and sweaty from the game, so I invited him, inside to have something to drink. My parents weren't home, and my brother, Jake, was out on a date with a former girlfriend, so we were all alone, in the house, together."

"And, then what?" Charlie asked, now interested in the story.

Joey frowned, a bit, as he continued telling his story about what happened with him, and Chris.

"Well, I remember we were standing there, in the kitchen, together, and we locked eyes with each other. I didn't know why, at the time, but for some reason, I felt really drawn to Chris, at that moment. He then asked me if he could see my room. And thinking nothing of it, at the time, I said, "sure" and we headed upstairs to my room. And when we got up there, we locked eyes, again, and then the next thing I knew, he walked up to me and took my hand, in his. I looked back at him and saw him, smiling at me. He was so.....so good looking. I couldn't help but smile back, at him. Looking into his blue eyes. And then, before I knew it, his lips were coming towards mine. And I was powerless to resist for some reason, and then we started kissing."

Charlie's expression took on a look of surprise. This was the first time Joey had ever told him about there being another guy when he was 16.

"And for a guy who was only 16 years old, like me, he was a surprisingly very good kisser. I didn't know what I was feeling or what my sexuality was, at that time. All I knew was that he was kissing me, and I liked it. He started exploring my body, since I was still shirtless, from playing basketball, outside, earlier."

"You always play sports without a shirt on." Charlie pointed out. "Except when you're at school during wrestling and football practice."

"Right." Joey pointed out. "So, Chris was running his hands over my body. He said he especially liked my abs and how good they looked. He asked if he could feel them, and I told him, he could. So, he sarted feeling my abs and I flexed them for him. He was feeling them, all hard and blocky, and it really seemed to turn him on. He felt my chest and my biceps, too. I didn't know why he liked my muscles so much. I didn't understand his fascination with them. But, one thing I did know was that I really liked the attention and that someone else really appreciated my body. And then, after that, things got complicated."

"Complicated, how?" Charlie asked.

Jake's smile left his face when he remembered how things between he and Charlie went south.

"Well, then he pushed me back towards the bed and pushed me down on it. Then he got on top of me and started to grind his dick against mine." Joey said, frowning slightly. "We started kissing, again, and after a moment, he broke the kiss, and said that he wanted to have sex with me. And I didn't know what to say at that moment, because I'd never done it with a guy before. Chris said that it was ok, because he hadn't either because he was still a virgin."

"Were you still a virgin, at that time, too?" Charlie asked.

"No, I wasn't." Joey told Charlie, shaking his head. "I'd already lost my virginity to a girl that I'd been seeing before Chris and I ever met. I met Chris about two months after I broke up with that girl."

"I see." Charlie said,. folding his hands, on the table, in front of him. "So, back to you and Chris. Did you guys.... you know....do it, together?"

Joey's face scrunched up, at that moment. He looked like he was about to get emotional.

"No." Joey said,. shaking his head. "We didn't get that far."

"Why not?" Charlie asked, frowning, in confusion. Joey looked up at him, that pained look still on his face.

"Because my parents came home, unexpectedly, and walked in on us, in my bedroom, on top of each other, kissing. Joey revealed. "And they freaked out, and yelled at us to get off of each other. Chris was already scared, and when my mom ordered him to leave, he apologized, to my parents, and to me, for the situation, said goodbye and left the house.

Charlie sat back in his chair, and blew air out of his mouth.

"Wow!" He said, quietly. "That sucks. I'm really sorry, Joey."

Joey nodded.

"Yeah, so was I." Joey said, inhaling and then sighing. "My parents grounded me, for a month, and told me that I was never to see Chris again, and that he wasn't welcome to the house. And naturally, I had something to say about that which also ended up, being a mistake, because when I talked back to my parents, it earned me, another month being grounded, and I got treated to an ass lashing by my father's belt."

"Damn." Charlie muttered, lowly, shaking his head. "That's terrible, bro! But, I remember that kind of discipline, well. Although, I was never hit with my father's belt, my ass still got the wooden paddle."

Joey snorted, trying to hold in his laughter. But when Charlie saw that, and kicked him, in the leg, he couldn't hold it in, anymore.

"Hey!" Charlie said, trying to keep a serious face, but failing miserably. "It's not like the wooden paddle hurts any less than the belt, man!"

"Ouch! I'm sorry, Bro!" Joey laughed. "I don't mean to laugh, but it's just that I can't imagine you ever being in trouble. I mean, your parents are some of the nicest people I've ever met."

"Yeah, that's true." Charlie said, between his chuckling. "But even they have their moments when they're not so nice."

He and Joey calmed down, and after their laughter subsided, Charlie then asked:

"What happened with you and Chris after your parents caught you two, together? Did you ever see him, again?"

Joey nodded.

"Yeah, I did." He told Charlie. "After my mom and dad left, and I knew that my brother wasn't going to be home, I walked up the street, to his house, a couple days later, and saw him, outside, packing boxes into a U-Haul truck. When he saw me, standing at the end of the driveway, he came down to me and said hello. I asked him why he was packing up boxes into a truck, and that's when he told me that he and his family were moving to Palm Springs, the next day. I felt like I was the reason that he was moving, and when I asked him if that was the reason, he said that it wasn't. And that he, and his family had already been planning the move long before he and I even met. I told him that, even though I just met him, that I was going to miss him. I remember how he smiled at me, and said he was going to miss me, too."

Joey's eyes began to shine with tears, as he continued to tell Charlie the rest of the story.

"I knew then that I had some kind of feelings for him, and that after what happened, between us, in my bedroom, I knew that I needed more from him. So, I asked him if he would meet me somewhere, tonight, after our folks went to bed. He wanted to know where, and that's when I told him to meet me, outside his house, around midnight, after our parents were in bed. He was a bit nervous about it, but he agreed that we had unfinished business, together, so he agreed to meet me, that night. I brought a backpack of supplies, with me, and met him at his house. And from there, we rode on our bikes, to the park. And we found this perfect secluded spot where the moonlight lit up the area, well enough that we could still see each other, and our surroundings. Then, I pulled a big blanket out of my backpack to lay on the ground and we both sat on it, and got to talking.....

Joey broke off, as he remembered the events of that final night, with Chris.

<<FLASHBACK>>

6 Years Earlier...........

A 16 year old Joey, and his 16 year old friend, Chris, were sitting, on a blanket, in the yard of the local park, together. They were both feeling sad, knowing that this was going to be the last time they would see each other, before Chris had to leave for Palm Springs, tomorrow afternoon.

As they were sitting there, gazing at the warm glow of the moon, high in the sky, Chris turned to Joey.

"It's a beautiful night out here, isn't it?" He asked, out loud.

"Yeah." Joey said, smiling a bit. "I can see all the stars in the sky, tonight."

Chris then pointed towards the sky.

"Look!" He said, smiling. "There's the big dipper!"

"Yep!" Joey said, then pointed out the small one. "And the little dipper!"

Smiling, Chris turned to Joey and Joey gazed at him, smiling back at him.

"Why did you bring me, here, Joey?" Chris asked him. "I'm sure it wasn't just to stargaze and point out all the constellations."

Joey gazed at Chris, looking into his beautiful blue eyes and knew that he wanted to make this night, with, Chris, one to remember.

"No, it wasn't." He replied. "I know that you're leaving tomorrow, and that I might never see you, again. And I want to be with you."

Chris reached over and brought a hand to Joey's cheek. 

"Are you saying what I think you are, Joey?"

Joey nodded, his eyes tearing up.

"Yeah." He said, nodding his head. "If this is going to be the first, and last time that we're ever going to see each other, I'd really like to have something special to remember you, by."

Chris pressed his lips together, tightly, as he tried to keep his emotions in check. But a couple tears made their way down his cheeks, anyway.

"Life isn't fair, sometimes, Joey." He said, as he wiped away his tears. "But that's just how it is, sometimes. But, tonight, let's just focus on us and making this a night that we'll both always remember."

Joey's tears fell down his face, as he cupped Chris's face, in his hands and leaned in to kiss him. Their kisses were tender, yet filled with passion. And the more Joey kissed Chris and loved it, the more emotional he became. He broke the kiss, and looked Chris, in the eyes, beginning to sob. Joey pulled Chris into his arms and held him, tightly. He sobbed into Chris's shoulder. Joey felt Chris put his arms around him, and start rubbing his back.

"Don't cry, Joey." Chris said, trying to comfort him. "Everything is going to be ok."

"Not it's not!" Joey sobbed. "How is anything going to be ok, after this? I don't want to lose you, Chris! I don't want to say goodbye to you!"

Chris released Joey and Joey pulled back and started wiping at his eyes. His face was wet with tears. Chris cupped his face.

"Then don't say goodbye." Chris said, softly. "Just say "Until we meet again."

Joey sniffed as his eyes locked with Chris's and they began kissing, once again. Chris removed Joey's shirt, revealing Joey's well toned, defined body that he'd touched earlier and couldn't wait to touch it again. Chris then removed his own shirt revealing his slightly hairy chest and his own athletic build. He was slimmer than Joey, but still nicely built. He took off his pants and Joey took off his jeans. With both guys, still in their boxers, they began kissing again, and Joey laid back down on the blanket and Joey came down on top of him. Their hands explored each other's bodies, as they grinded their hips into each other, both of them, getting very turned on.

Joey broke the kiss and looked down at Chris.

"Do you want to top or bottom?" He asked.

Chris smiled. He had a surprise in store for Joey that he knew that he would like.

"I'll bottom." He said. "I've always wanted to have sex with a strong, sexy muscular stud. And I've found that in you."

For the first time, since breaking down in tears, Joey smiled, feeling a bit better.

"Well, I'm more than happy to make your dream come true, Chris." Joey whispered to him.

Chris gazed up at him.

"Goodbyes aren't always forever, Joey." Chris whispered back. "Give me something to come back to."

Joey and Chris stared into each other's eyes, both of them, seeing, how strong their feelings really were, for each other.

Joey and Chris began kissing again, and Joey pulled off Chris's underwear, and Chris did the same with his. Now both of them, wearing nothing at all, went back to kissing and grinding and thrusting their pelvises into each other, getting hornier by the minute.

Yes, this was definitely going to be a night neither one of those young men would ever forget

<<END OF FLASHBACK>>

"So, you guys had sex?" Charlie, asked, as Joey came to the end of his story.

"Yes, we did." Joey told him, smiling at the memory. "And it was the best sex he and I ever had. Nobody else, I've ever been with, man or woman, today, has ever truly been able to fulfill me, in the same way that Chris did, that night."

Then, Joey's face turned sad, again, as he thought about the last day he and Chris saw each other.

"I will never forget." Joey said, shaking his head, his expression, emotional. "Standing in that driveway. Saying goodbye to Chris. Knowing that, in my heart, and, in my soul, once he left for Palm Springs....... things were never going to be the same again."

Here, Joey looked up at Charlie, who could see the tears in his eyes.

"And they never were." Joey finished. "And I never heard from him, again."

Joey covered his face and started sobbing into his hand. Charlie, feeling sympathetic, reached over and grasped Joey's knee, squeezing it, gently, patting it, letting Joey know that he was there for him.

"I'm sorry, Joey." Charlie said, quietly. "And given your reaction, right now, I guess I don't even have to ask how you handled it when he left."

Joey wiped his face, and took a deep breath, trying to calm his sobbing.

"After he left, I walked back here, to the house, and broke down, crying, in my bedroom. I was never the same, after that. I did everything I could to try to forget about Chris, because it was too painful to think about him. And after having sex with him, I started having the urge to do it more often, so I started dating again. I dated a few girls back in high school, and even took one of them to the prom. I was having sex more regularly, and there were even a few guys, at school, who I suspected that were gay or bisexual, so I had a few one night stands with some of them. And although, the sex was always great, I never allowed myself to become attached to any of them, emotionally, because I knew that I would never feel for another man, what I felt for Chris, again."

"I see." Charlie said, the leaned forward, in his chair. "I just have one question for you?"

"What?" Joey asked him, curious to know.

"You said you'd never feel for another man, what you felt for Chris, again. Well, what about your feelings for Seth? How does he fit into all of this?"

Joey frowned, knowing that Joey has asked him a very good question. And it was a question that he was starting to ask himself, too, at that moment.

BACK AT THE FARM........

Seth and Eric emerged, out of the bathroom each of them, wearing towels around their waists. As Eric came to stand beside Seth's bed, Seth reached his huge muscular arm around Eric's abdomen and pulled him back, against him, kissing the side of his face. Eric grinned, in response.

"Can't get enough of me, can you?" Eric joked, as he turned around to face Seth 

Seth gazed into Eric's eyes, with that satisfied, cocky grin, on his face.

"That shower was fun." Seth said, in his sexy deep voice.

"Yes, it sure was." Eric replied, his smile mirroring Seth's. "And I'll bet you're hungry now, aren't you?"

"Starving." Seth said, rubbing his chiseled abdomen. "I could probably eat a whole 8 ounce steak, along with a baked potato, green beans, corn, and a piece of blueberry pie in one sitting."

Eric chuckled as he threw his arms around Seth.

"Well after all the sex we've been having, I don't doubt that, for a second." He said, as he planted a sweet kiss on Seth's lips.

"Well, you were right before when you said sex was a great way to work up an appetite." Seth replied, smiling at him.

Eric shook his head and narrowed his eyes, an amused smile playing on his lips.

"How did I ever let you talk me into letting you fuck me, again, in that shower?" Eric wondered.

"Totally based on my powers of persuasion." Seth said, as he did a front double biceps pose. "Apparently, these muscles can persuade you to do just about anything."

"Please!" Eric said, grinning. "You make it sound like I'm easy."

"Fuck, yeah, you are." Seth said, without even the slightest hint of hesitation.

Eric looked up at him, in total shock. Then, he hit Seth's pecs again, which Seth tensed in the nick of time, just before he started laughing.

"Seth Lombardo!" Eric said, his mouth hanging open. "You did not just go there!"

"Oh yes, I did!" Seth laughed. "What are you gonna do about it, Babe?"

In response, Eric, sporting a smirk on his face, reached out and started pinching Seth's nipples, and painfully.

"Ouch!" Seth said, yet still grinning, swatting Eric's hands away. "Cut that out!"

Eric came at him, again, reaching out to pinch his other nipple, but Seth grabbed his arms to keep him from pinching his pecs anymore.

That started a rough housing match between them, Eric used all his strength, trying to go at Seth's chest again, but Seth's might was much too great for him and he was soon pushed down on Seth's bed with his arms pinned down to the matress, with Seth on top of him.

"I guess you got me." Eric panted, out of breath

"Fuck, yeah, I gotcha." Seth, also panting, said. "Now, I intend to have my way with you."

Seth started kissing Eric's neck again, as he loosened his grip on Eric's arms.

"Oh, come on!" Eric said, rolling his eyes. "Not round three, already!"

"Mmm-hmm." Seth murmured, kissing down Eric's nicely defined chest.

"Oh, Hell to the no!" Eric said, pushing Seth aside and getting up. "I think I've had enough sex for today, Gorgeous!"

"Aww, come on, Eric!" Seth said, giving him the puppy eyes. "I've never enjoyed sex, before, as much, as I am with you, right now."

Eric squinted at Seth. He knew what Seth was doing and he was having none of it. Still, he had to admit, that he admired Seth's stamina. Eric was surprised that Seth had it in him to go 2 whole rounds of fucking, after fucking him for over 20 minutes, the first time.

"Don't do that, Seth!" Eric said, pointing at him. "Don't give me those puppy dog eyes! It's not going to work! The answer is still no!"

"Ok, ok." Seth said, getting up and standing in front of Eric again. "We both need to eat, anyway, so let's get dressed, and then go downstairs, and see what there is, in the refrigerator, to make for dinner."

"That's the best thing I've heard all day." Eric said, turning to the door. "I'm going back to my room to get dressed. Then, I'll meet you downstairs."

"I'll see you, there!" Seth called after him, as Eric left his bedroom and shut the door, behind him.

Seth grinned, shaking his head. After two rounds of sex, with Eric, He was feeling content. And, also, grateful. Eric had let him do his wildest when they'd had sex, together. He'd been able to explore his strength and dominance and be the kind of lover that he couldn't be, in any of his past relationships with women. He always had to hold back and be more gentle with them, out of fear of hurting them, which he'd never wanted to risk doing. Not that he'd ever want to risk hurting Eric, either, since he only did his wildest, with encouraging from Eric. It was just different with him. Eric seemed to be able to take a bit of roughness from Seth, and he really enjoyed it. And that made Seth feel good, knowing that he could please Eric. Not just as a bodybuilder, with muscle worship but also, as a lover, as well.

Just thinking of the word "lover" in his mind, caused Seth to frown, thoughtfully, wondering if that was what he and Eric were, now, together."

"Is that what we are?" Seth asked, out-loud. "Are we "lovers" now?"

Seth really hadn't thought about that, until now. It gave him a lot to think about.

"Well, I'll have plenty of time to figure that out, later." Seth said. "Right now, I've got to get dressed and meet Eric downstairs."

Seth then proceeded to get dressed.

BACK AT THE RESTAURANT.............

Amy and Rudy had finished their dinner, at the Mexican restaurant they'd gone to. Rudy paid for the meal and the two of them headed out of the restaurant and headed towards his truck.

"So, are you feeling better now, Rudy?" Amy asked him. Rudy nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good, now." Rudy replied. "Thank you for having dinner with me, here. Time alone with you, and getting my head together, is exactly what I needed."

Amy smiled and rubbed Rudy's muscular arm. She was also glad that they'd gone out, together since this was the first time she and Rudy had gone out to a public place, since they began seeing each other.

"Good, I'm glad." Amy said, "Does that mean that you are ready to face Seth, again, and talk to him about your concerns for him, competing in bodybuilding, again?"

"Yeah, I think so." Rudy replied as he opened the door to his truck. "I'm not angry with Seth, anymore. I'm just concerned for him, that's all."

"I know you are." Amy said, as she got into the truck. "But just remember that whatever Seth decides about his bodybuilding, is out of your hands. So, it's better for you to support him, otherwise, you'll alienate him for good. You don't want that, do you?"

"No I don't." Rudy said, as he shut the passenger side door. "But that doesn't mean that I can pretend that I'm not feeling how I'm feeling."

Rudy walked around to the driver's side door and got into the truck. When he did, he turned to Amy.

"I'll just have to talk to him and just hope for the best." Rudy finished, as he started the engine, to the truck.

"Just keep an open mind to what Seth has to say before you decide anything.* Amy advised him.

"I will." Rudy said, buckling his seat belt. "Now, let's get back to the farm. I have a lot of work to catch up on. I'm sure Seth isn't too happy with me, right now."

Rudy put the truck in gear and pulled out of the restaurant parking lot and started driving towards the road to head back to the Lombardo family farm.

BACK AT THE SLOANE RESIDENCE.....

"I'm not quite sure yet, what my feelings are, for Seth, Charlie." Joey said, as he finished drying his face of his tears. "I do like him, a lot, though. I can't deny that."

"Well, what exactly is it, about Seth, that you like?" Charlie asked.

Joey looked up a moment, quizzically, thinking about the things he liked about Seth. "What wasn't there to like about that guy?"

"Oh, I don't know. Everything!" Joey said, almost gushing. " Seth is incredibly good looking, smart, funny, and if you haven't already noticed, he's built like a fucking tank!"

"Yeah." Charlie nodded, his eyes widening momentarily, in agreement. "He's huge alright. But then, steroids will do that for you."

"Oh, I don't know about that, Charles." Joey replied. "I'm sure Seth got pretty built from working on the farm all his life before he even started lifting."

"That could be true, too." Charlie said, nodding. "But, I'm pretty sure I heard Seth say that he was a former bodybuilder when he gave that speech, in the gymnasium, after winning the wrestling match."

"Yeah, he did." Joey agreed, confirming that for Charlie.

"And it's a well known fact that everyone in the NPC uses steroids." Charlie said. "So, I'm sure that helped Seth the rest of the way to getting the body he wanted."

Joey shook his head, smirking a bit.

"Listen, those muscles on him, man!" Joey said, rolling his eyes, in amazement. "They're so rock hard and so well developed. Seth let me feel his muscles when we were working out at the University fitness room. He showed off his biceps after he'd pumped them up with the heavy dumbbells. His biceps got so freaky and veiny after getting pumped up, that I just couldn't take my eyes off of them!"

"Was he cool with you, touching his muscles?" Charlie asked, curiously. "Not all guys are cool with that."

"Yeah, that's true." Joey said. "But come on, it's "a guy thing." Lots of guys compare their muscles, in the locker room at SDU. I've seen plenty of the jocks from the wrestling team and football team, doing it before, so it's not exactly something out of the ordinary."

"Really?" Charlie asked, in surprise. "How come I've never seen anything like that happen in the locker room when I've been in there?"

Joey chuckled a bit, and looked up at him.

"Probably because you've never paid too much attention to what's going on, around you, in there." Joey pointed out. "And that's probably because you're not gay, Charlie."

"No, I'm not." Charlie said to him, then added. "But I do know a good looking man when I see one. Such as Seth."

"You'll get no argument from me, there, dude!" Joey said.

Charlie then looked at Joey.

"And you too, man." He said.

Joey made a mock surprise face and clutched his chest, his hand over his heart.

"Aww, Joey, I didn't know you cared!"

"Man, shut up!" Charlie said, shaking his head. But he was also, grinning, too.

"Thanks, man." Joey said, managing a genuine smile for Charlie. "And I will say, now that I've felt Seth's muscles, I can now understand Chris's fascination with mine, because I had that same reaction when I was feeling up Seth's muscles. I liked it and Seth really liked the attention, just like I did when Chris felt and admired my body. Even though I didn't understand why. I mean, We were, both, only 16 years old, then."

Joey's thoughts then drifted back to Seth.

"I'd love to have Seth's workout plan." Joey told Charlie. "I want to get big like him, too."

"You're already nicely built, Joey." Charlie said, to him. "Why would you want to get bigger?"

"I'm a college wrestling champion, Charlie." Joey told him. "If I want to keep my reputation of being the best wrestler in the University, then, I have to do what I can to keep my title. What if I would have to wrestle another wrestler who was bigger than me? Seth, was a perfect example of that. Being skilled, in wrestling means nothing if you don't also have the strength to back it up. I mean, you saw how easily Seth hustled me, in that match."

"Yeah, but it was only in good fun." Charlie said.

"Yes." Joey said, then held up his finger. "But it also happened because I challenged him, to the match, which probably wasn't my smartest move, considering how much bigger he was than me, but I still took him on, anyway, even though I realized that my, being cocky, about being a skilled wrestler could come back to bite me, later. Looking back on it, now, I don't regret challenging Seth to the match because I learned something from the experience."

"What's that?" Charlie asked, frowning slightly.

Joey looked at Charlie, a new look of determination, on his face. Taking on Seth made Joey realize a lot of important things about himself that he needed to address and improve.

"I learned that I need to tone down my attitude and quit bragging about being the best wrestler on the team, at SDU. Because, there's always going to be someone younger, bigger, or hungrier for a state wrestling championship title, out there looking to win it. And that means I've got to step up my game."

Joey knew, then, that Seth's offer to train him, was the perfect opportunity to learn from another of the best skilled wrestlers out there and learn a few of his "tricks of the trade" along the way.

"I need to spend more time, getting to know Seth, not just as a wrestler, but as the man he is. And what better way than to take him up on his offer to train me and help me build more muscle and become stronger, and become more skilled at wrestling, so I can keep my title up to my college graduation?"

Charlie, with his eyebrows raised, nodded. Even, he thought it was a good idea.

"That's a great goal to start out with, Joey." Charlie said, agreeable to the idea. "But are you sure it's wise to train with Seth, knowing how you feel about him?"

Joey thought about that question from Charlie before he answered it. Charlie did have a good point. It wasn't easy to work with someone you had feelings for.

BACK AT THE FARM........

Eric and Seth were sitting down, at the kitchen table, eating some ice cream, which replaced dinner.

"This wasn't exactly what I had in mind." Eric said. "Dessert for dinner. But, I love it, anyway."

"Yeah, I know." Seth said, as he put a spoonful of cookie dough ice cream, in his mouth. "I was in the mood for something sweeter, and this was the best I could come up with, on short notice."

"Well," Eric said, around his ice cream. "It'll tide us over until we get dinner made. After all, our muscles really could use some protein."

"No lie there." Seth agreed.."I just have to decide what to make for dinner. I usually don't have to because my mom is usually the one who plans out the meals for the week."

"I can understand that." Eric said, after swallowing another bite of his ice cream. "Your mom's cooking is the best. Did she teach you how to cook, too?"

"Of course." Seth said, setting his spoon down, in his bowl, for a moment. "I needed to learn how to cook for myself when I first started getting into bodybuilding. My mom would make the 3 square meals a day, but anything more than that was my responsibility, because nobody else in the family felt like they needed to eat 5 to 6 meals a day."

"Hmm, that's interesting." Eric said, as he swirled his spoon, around, in his ice cream. "I'll have to sample your cooking, sometime."

"Well, you will, soon enough, Babe." Seth said, smiling at him.

As Eric was about to take another bite of his ice cream, he paused, with his spoon right at his mouth.

"But..." Eric said, a thoughtful expression, on his face. "It doesn't have to be today."

Seth frowned, wondering what Eric was thinking.

"What are you getting at, Eric?" He asked, confused. 

Eric looked up at him, and a huge grin crossed his face.

"I have a better idea!" He said. "Why don't we go out for dinner, tonight, for our official first date. Then, go to "The Hollywood Men" afterwards, for some entertainment?"

Seth's eyebrows shot up, in surprise. He wasn't expecting that suggestion from Eric.

"Really?" Seth asked, in surprise.

"Yeah!" Eric said, excitedly. "A little dinner, a little dancing, plus getting to see my gorgeous boyfriend perform a striptease act? What could be better than that?"

Hearing Eric refer to him, as his boyfriend, Seth drew in his breath, slightly, as he looked at Eric, a stunned expression on his face.

"Is that what I am, to you?" He asked. "Am I your boyfriend?"

Eric's excited expression, when he realized that he'd called Seth "his boyfriend" changed to fear. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Then, his eyes closed and his spoon dropped, with a clattering sound, back into his bowl of ice cream. "Had he fucked up, royally, with just a slip of the tongue?"

"Oh my God!" Eric exclaimed, in a low voice, covering his face, in his hands. "Did I really say that, out- loud?"

"Yeah, you sure did." Seth said, chuckling, a bit nervously.

Eric slid his hands down his face, uncovering his eyes, his hands and fingers resting at his mouth and nose, for a second. Then, he pulled his hands away from his face.

"I'm so sorry, Seth." Eric said, in a quieter tone of voice. "I wasn't thinking when I said that. It just came out."

Seth nodded, now looking at Eric, a sympathetic look on his face.

"I know." Seth replied, his tone, just as quiet as Eric's had become. "I can tell by the way you reacted when I called you out, on it."

Eric's thoughts were in a panic. Now, he was worried that he may have blown it with Seth by saying what he did. And just the thought of that, made him feel like he was going to cry.

"We'll, now that it's been said," Eric continued, looking up into Seth's eyes. "How do you feel about it? Are you mad?"

"I'm a little shocked." Seth said, a slight smile on his face, his eyebrows raised. "But mad?"

As Eric watched, the smile on Seth's face grew bigger, his dimples on full display.

"No. I'm not mad at you, Eric." Seth said. "But, I do have to ask you, this:"

Eric raised his eyebrows, in response to Seth's question. Seth then asked Eric what he wanted to know.

"Is that truly what you want?" He asked. "Do you want me to be your boyfriend?"

Eric looked at Seth for a few seconds he blinked his eyes, as he looked down at the table, his eyes tearing up. Then after a few seconds, he looked back up at Seth, as a single tear fell down his cheek.

"More than anything in the world." He said, with conviction in his voice.

Seth, seeing the tears running down Eric's cheeks, felt like he would break too, just from seeing him cry. He reached over and wiped away his tears with his thumb and the back of his fingers.

"But, is that what you want, Seth?" Eric asked, as he wiped his cheeks. "Do you want to be my boyfriend, too?"

Seth looked at Eric, momentarily as he thought it over, not yet sure what his answer would be.

Edited by Shawn1978
Typos
  • Like 9

57 minutes ago, Shawn1978 said:

Chapter 24

BACK AT THE SLOANE RESIDENCE......

"Well, Charlie, it's like this:" Joey said, as he sat down at the table, on the patio of the deck. Charlie took a seat beside him. Then, Joey continued talking.

"I've only been with a few guys, in my life." Joey said, looking at Charlie as he spoke. "The first time, I was ever with a guy, was when I was 16 years old. His name was Chris Richardson. He lived just down the street, a few blocks from the house. He used to ride on his bike and pass by my house on his exercise route. I was playing basketball, outside, alone, one day and he stopped by on his bike and asked me if I'd like someone to shoot hoops with. So, I invited him to play, and we had one hell of a great game. He was very good in basketball and we really hit it off."

"So, you became friends?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah." Charlie said, smiling, at the memory. "Pretty quickly actually. Afterwards, we were pretty hot and sweaty from the game, so I invited him, inside to have something to drink. My parents weren't home, and my brother, Jake, was out on a date with a former girlfriend, so we were all alone, in the house, together."

"And, then what?" Charlie asked, now interested in the story.

Joey frowned, a bit, as he continued telling his story about what happened with him, and Chris.

"Well, I remember we were standing there, in the kitchen, together, and we locked eyes with each other. I didn't know why, at the time, but for some reason, I felt really drawn to Chris, at that moment. He then asked me if he could see my room. And thinking nothing of it, at the time, I said, "sure" and we headed upstairs to my room. And when we got up there, we locked eyes, again, and then the next thing I knew, he walked up to me and took my hand, in his. I looked back at him and saw him, smiling at me. He was so.....so good looking. I couldn't help but smile back, at him. Looking into his blue eyes. And then, before I knew it, his lips were coming towards mine. And I was powerless to resist for some reason, and then we started kissing."

Charlie's expression took on a look of surprise. This was the first time Joey had ever told him about there being another guy when he was 16.

"And for a guy who was only 16 years old, like me, he was a surprisingly very good kisser. I didn't know what I was feeling or what my sexuality was, at that time. All I knew was that he was kissing me, and I liked it. He started exploring my body, since I was still shirtless, from playing basketball, outside, earlier."

"You always play sports without a shirt on." Charlie pointed out. "Except when you're at school during wrestling and football practice."

"Right." Joey pointed out. "So, Chris was running his hands over my body. He said he especially liked my abs and how good they looked. He asked if he could feel them, and I told him, he could. So, he sarted feeling my abs and I flexed them for him. He was feeling them, all hard and blocky, and it really seemed to turn him on. He felt my chest and my biceps, too. I didn't know why he liked my muscles so much. I didn't understand his fascination with them. But, one thing I did know was that I really liked the attention and that someone else really appreciated my body. And then, after that, things got complicated."

"Complicated, how?" Charlie asked.

Jake's smile left his face when he remembered how things between he and Charlie went south.

"Well, then he pushed me back towards the bed and pushed me down on it. Then he got on top of me and started to grind his dick against mine." Joey said, frowning slightly. "We started kissing, again, and after a moment, he broke the kiss, and said that he wanted to have sex with me. And I didn't know what to say at that moment, because I'd never done it with a guy before. Chris said that it was ok, because he hadn't either because he was still a virgin."

"Were you still a virgin, at that time, too?" Charlie asked.

"No, I wasn't." Joey told Charlie, shaking his head. "I'd already lost my virginity to a girl that I'd been seeing before Chris and I ever met. I met Chris about two months after I broke up with that girl."

"I see." Charlie said,. folding his hands, on the table, in front of him. "So, back to you and Chris. Did you guys.... you know....do it, together?"

Joey's face scrunched up, at that moment. He looked like he was about to get emotional.

"No." Joey said,. shaking his head. "We didn't get that far."

"Why not?" Charlie asked, frowning, in confusion. Joey looked up at him, that pained look still on his face.

"Because my parents came home, unexpectedly, and walked in on us, in my bedroom, on top of each other, kissing. Joey revealed. "And they freaked out, and yelled at us to get off of each other. Chris was already scared, and when my mom ordered him to leave, he apologized, to my parents, and to me, for the situation, said goodbye and left the house.

Charlie sat back in his chair, and blew air out of his mouth.

"Wow!" He said, quietly. "That sucks. I'm really sorry, Joey."

Joey nodded.

"Yeah, so was I." Joey said, inhaling and then sighing. "My parents grounded me, for a month, and told me that I was never to see Chris again, and that he wasn't welcome to the house. And naturally, I had something to say about that which also ended up, being a mistake, because when I talked back to my parents, it earned me, another month being grounded, and I got treated to an ass lashing by my father's belt."

"Damn." Charlie muttered, lowly, shaking his head. "That's terrible, bro! But, I remember that kind of discipline, well. Although, I was never hit with my father's belt, my ass still got the wooden paddle."

Joey snorted, trying to hold in his laughter. But when Charlie saw that, and kicked him, in the leg, he couldn't hold it in, anymore.

"Hey!" Charlie said, trying to keep a serious face, but failing miserably. "It's not like the wooden paddle hurts any less than the belt, man!"

"Ouch! I'm sorry, Bro!" Joey laughed. "I don't mean to laugh, but it's just that I can't imagine you ever being in trouble. I mean, your parents are some of the nicest people I've ever met."

"Yeah, that's true." Charlie said, between his chuckling. "But even they have their moments when they're not so nice."

He and Joey calmed down, and after their laughter subsided, Charlie then asked:

"What happened with you and Chris after your parents caught you two, together? Did you ever see him, again?"

Joey nodded.

"Yeah, I did." He told Charlie. "After my mom and dad left, and I knew that my brother wasn't going to be home, I walked up the street, to his house, a couple days later, and saw him, outside, packing boxes into a U-Haul truck. When he saw me, standing at the end of the driveway, he came down to me and said hello. I asked him why he was packing up boxes into a truck, and that's when he told me that he and his family were moving to Palm Springs, the next day. I felt like I was the reason that he was moving, and when I asked him if that was the reason, he said that it wasn't. And that he, and his family had already been planning the move long before he and I even met. I told him that, even though I just met him, that I was going to miss him. I remember how he smiled at me, and said he was going to miss me, too."

Joey's eyes began to shine with tears, as he continued to tell Charlie the rest of the story.

"I knew then that I had some kind of feelings for him, and that after what happened, between us, in my bedroom, I knew that I needed more from him. So, I asked him if he would meet me somewhere, tonight, after our folks went to bed. He wanted to know where, and that's when I told him to meet me, outside his house, around midnight, after our parents were in bed. He was a bit nervous about it, but he agreed that we had unfinished business, together, so he agreed to meet me, that night. I brought a backpack of supplies, with me, and met him at his house. And from there, we rode on our bikes, to the park. And we found this perfect secluded spot where the moonlight lit up the area, well enough that we could still see each other, and our surroundings. Then, I pulled a big blanket out of my backpack to lay on the ground and we both sat on it, and got to talking.....

Joey broke off, as he remembered the events of that final night, with Chris.

<<FLASHBACK>>

6 Years Earlier...........

A 16 year old Joey, and his 16 year old friend, Chris, were sitting, on a blanket, in the yard of the local park, together. They were both feeling sad, knowing that this was going to be the last time they would see each other, before Chris had to leave for Palm Springs, tomorrow afternoon.

As they were sitting there, gazing at the warm glow of the moon, high in the sky, Chris turned to Joey.

"It's a beautiful night out here, isn't it?" He asked, out loud.

"Yeah." Joey said, smiling a bit. "I can see all the stars in the sky, tonight."

Chris then pointed towards the sky.

"Look!" He said, smiling. "There's the big dipper!"

"Yep!" Joey said, then pointed out the small one. "And the little dipper!"

Smiling, Chris turned to Joey and Joey gazed at him, smiling back at him.

"Why did you bring me, here, Joey?" Chris asked him. "I'm sure it wasn't just to stargaze and point out all the constellations."

Joey gazed at Chris, looking into his beautiful blue eyes and knew that he wanted to make this night, with, Chris, one to remember.

"No, it wasn't." He replied. "I know that you're leaving tomorrow, and that I might never see you, again. And I want to be with you."

Chris reached over and brought a hand to Joey's cheek. 

"Are you saying what I think you are, Joey?"

Joey nodded, his eyes tearing up.

"Yeah." He said, nodding his head. "If this is going to be the first, and last time that we're ever going to see each other, I'd really like to have something special to remember you, by."

Chris pressed his lips together, tightly, as he tried to keep his emotions in check. But a couple tears made their way down his cheeks, anyway.

"Life isn't fair, sometimes, Joey." He said, as he wiped away his tears. "But that's just how it is, sometimes. But, tonight, let's just focus on us and making this a night that we'll both always remember."

Joey's tears fell down his face, as he cupped Chris's face, in his hands and leaned in to kiss him. Their kisses were tender, yet filled with passion. And the more Joey kissed Chris and loved it, the more emotional he became. He broke the kiss, and looked Chris, in the eyes, beginning to sob. Joey pulled Chris into his arms and held him, tightly. He sobbed into Chris's shoulder. Joey felt Chris put his arms around him, and start rubbing his back.

"Don't cry, Joey." Chris said, trying to comfort him. "Everything is going to be ok."

"Not it's not!" Joey sobbed. "How is anything going to be ok, after this? I don't want to lose you, Chris! I don't want to say goodbye to you!"

Chris released Joey and Joey pulled back and started wiping at his eyes. His face was wet with tears. Chris cupped his face.

"Then don't say goodbye." Chris said, softly. "Just say "Until we meet again."

Joey sniffed as his eyes locked with Chris's and they began kissing, once again. Chris removed Joey's shirt, revealing Joey's well toned, defined body that he'd touched earlier and couldn't wait to touch it again. Chris then removed his own shirt revealing his slightly hairy chest and his own athletic build. He was slimmer than Joey, but still nicely built. He took off his pants and Joey took off his jeans. With both guys, still in their boxers, they began kissing again, and Joey laid back down on the blanket and Joey came down on top of him. Their hands explored each other's bodies, as they grinded their hips into each other, both of them, getting very turned on.

Joey broke the kiss and looked down at Chris.

"Do you want to top or bottom?" He asked.

Chris smiled. He had a surprise in store for Joey that he knew that he would like.

"I'll bottom." He said. "I've always wanted to have sex with a strong, sexy muscular stud. And I've found that in you."

For the first time, since breaking down in tears, Joey smiled, feeling a bit better.

"Well, I'm more than happy to make your dream come true, Chris." Joey whispered to him.

Chris gazed up at him.

"Goodbyes aren't always forever, Joey." Chris whispered back. "Give me something to come back to."

Joey and Chris stared into each other's eyes, both of them, seeing, how strong their feelings really were, for each other.

Joey and Chris began kissing again, and Joey pulled off Chris's underwear, and Chris did the same with his. Now both of them, wearing nothing at all, went back to kissing and grinding and thrusting their pelvises into each other, getting hornier by the minute.

Yes, this was definitely going to be a night neither one of those young men would ever forget

<<END OF FLASHBACK>>

"So, you guys had sex?" Charlie, asked, as Joey came to the end of his story.

"Yes, we did." Joey told him, smiling at the memory. "And it was the best sex he and I ever had. Nobody else, I've ever been with, man or woman, today, has ever truly been able to fulfill me, in the same way that Chris did, that night."

Then, Joey's face turned sad, again, as he thought about the last day he and Chris saw each other.

"I will never forget." Joey said, shaking his head, his expression, emotional. "Standing in that driveway. Saying goodbye to Chris. Knowing that, in my heart, and, in my soul, once he left for Palm Springs....... things were never going to be the same again."

Here, Joey looked up at Charlie, who could see the tears in his eyes.

"And they never were." Joey finished. "And I never heard from him, again."

Joey covered his face and started sobbing into his hand. Charlie, feeling sympathetic, reached over and grasped Joey's knee, squeezing it, gently, patting it, letting Joey know that he was there for him.

"I'm sorry, Joey." Charlie said, quietly. "And given your reaction, right now, I guess I don't even have to ask how you handled it when he left."

Joey wiped his face, and took a deep breath, trying to calm his sobbing.

"After he left, I walked back here, to the house, and broke down, crying, in my bedroom. I was never the same, after that. I did everything I could to try to forget about Chris, because it was too painful to think about him. And after having sex with him, I started having the urge to do it more often, so I started dating again. I dated a few girls back in high school, and even took one of them to the prom. I was having sex more regularly, and there were even a few guys, at school, who I suspected that were gay or bisexual, so I had a few one night stands with some of them. And although, the sex was always great, I never allowed myself to become attached to any of them, emotionally, because I knew that I would never feel for another man, what I felt for Chris, again."

"I see." Charlie said, the leaned forward, in his chair. "I just have one question for you?"

"What?" Joey asked him, curious to know.

"You said you'd never feel for another man, what you felt for Chris, again. Well, what about your feelings for Seth? How does he fit into all of this?"

Joey frowned, knowing that Joey has asked him a very good question. And it was a question that he was starting to ask himself, too, at that moment.

BACK AT THE FARM........

Seth and Eric emerged, out of the bathroom each of them, wearing towels around their waists. As Eric came to stand beside Seth's bed, Seth reached his huge muscular arm around Eric's abdomen and pulled him back, against him, kissing the side of his face. Eric grinned, in response.

"Can't get enough of me, can you?" Eric joked, as he turned around to face Seth 

Seth gazed into Eric's eyes, with that satisfied, cocky grin, on his face.

"That shower was fun." Seth said, in his sexy deep voice.

"Yes, it sure was." Eric replied, his smile mirroring Seth's. "And I'll bet you're hungry now, aren't you?"

"Starving." Seth said, rubbing his chiseled abdomen. "I could probably eat a whole 8 ounce steak, along with a baked potato, green beans, corn, and a piece of blueberry pie in one sitting."

Eric chuckled as he threw his arms around Seth.

"Well after all the sex we've been having, I don't doubt that, for a second." He said, as he planted a sweet kiss on Seth's lips.

"Well, you were right before when you said sex was a great way to work up an appetite." Seth replied, smiling at him.

Eric shook his head and narrowed his eyes, an amused smile playing on his lips.

"How did I ever let you talk me into letting you fuck me, again, in that shower?" Eric wondered.

"Totally based on my powers of persuasion." Seth said, as he did a front double biceps pose. "Apparently, these muscles can persuade you to do just about anything."

"Please!" Eric said, grinning. "You make it sound like I'm easy."

"Fuck, yeah, you are." Seth said, without even the slightest hint of hesitation.

Eric looked up at him, in total shock. Then, he hit Seth's pecs again, which Seth tensed in the nick of time, just before he started laughing.

"Seth Lombardo!" Eric said, his mouth hanging open. "You did not just go there!"

"Oh yes, I did!" Seth laughed. "What are you gonna do about it, Babe?"

In response, Eric, sporting a smirk on his face, reached out and started pinching Seth's nipples, and painfully.

"Ouch!" Seth said, yet still grinning, swatting Eric's hands away. "Cut that out!"

Eric came at him, again, reaching out to pinch his other nipple, but Seth grabbed his arms to keep him from pinching his pecs anymore.

That started a rough housing match between them, Eric used all his strength, trying to go at Seth's chest again, but Seth's might was much too great for him and he was soon pushed down on Seth's bed with his arms pinned down to the matress, with Seth on top of him.

"I guess you got me." Eric panted, out of breath

"Fuck, yeah, I gotcha." Seth, also panting, said. "Now, I intend to have my way with you."

Seth started kissing Eric's neck again, as he loosened his grip on Eric's arms.

"Oh, come on!" Eric said, rolling his eyes. "Not round three, already!"

"Mmm-hmm." Seth murmured, kissing down Eric's nicely defined chest.

"Oh, Hell to the no!" Eric said, pushing Seth aside and getting up. "I think I've had enough sex for today, Gorgeous!"

"Aww, come on, Eric!" Seth said, giving him the puppy eyes. "I've never enjoyed sex, before, as much, as I am with you, right now."

Eric squinted at Seth. He knew what Seth was doing and he was having none of it. Still, he had to admit, that he admired Seth's stamina. Eric was surprised that Seth had it in him to go 2 whole rounds of fucking, after fucking him for over 20 minutes, the first time.

"Don't do that, Seth!" Eric said, pointing at him. "Don't give me those puppy dog eyes! It's not going to work! The answer is still no!"

"Ok, ok." Seth said, getting up and standing in front of Eric again. "We both need to eat, anyway, so let's get dressed, and then go downstairs, and see what there is, in the refrigerator, to make for dinner."

"That's the best thing I've heard all day." Eric said, turning to the door. "I'm going back to my room to get dressed. Then, I'll meet you downstairs."

"I'll see you, there!" Seth called after him, as Eric left his bedroom and shut the door, behind him.

Seth grinned, shaking his head. After two rounds of sex, with Eric, He was feeling content. And, also, grateful. Eric had let him do his wildest when they'd had sex, together. He'd been able to explore his strength and dominance and be the kind of lover that he couldn't be, in any of his past relationships with women. He always had to hold back and be more gentle with them, out of fear of hurting them, which he'd never wanted to risk doing. Not that he'd ever want to risk hurting Eric, either, since he only did his wildest, with encouraging from Eric. It was just different with him. Eric seemed to be able to take a bit of roughness from Seth, and he really enjoyed it. And that made Seth feel good, knowing that he could please Eric. Not just as a bodybuilder, with muscle worship but also, as a lover, as well.

Just thinking of the word "lover" in his mind, caused Seth to frown, thoughtfully, wondering if that was what he and Eric were, now, together."

"Is that what we are?" Seth asked, out-loud. "Are we "lovers" now?"

Seth really hadn't thought about that, until now. It gave him a lot to think about.

"Well, I'll have plenty of time to figure that out, later." Seth said. "Right now, I've got to get dressed and meet Eric downstairs."

Seth then proceeded to get dressed.

BACK AT THE RESTAURANT.............

Amy and Rudy had finished their dinner, at the Mexican restaurant they'd gone to. Rudy paid for the meal and the two of them headed out of the restaurant and headed towards his truck.

"So, are you feeling better now, Rudy?" Amy asked him. Rudy nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good, now." Rudy replied. "Thank you for having dinner with me, here. Time alone with you, and getting my head together, is exactly what I needed."

Amy smiled and rubbed Rudy's muscular arm. She was also glad that they'd gone out, together since this was the first time she and Rudy had gone out to a public place, since they began seeing each other.

"Good, I'm glad." Amy said, "Does that mean that you are ready to face Seth, again, and talk to him about your concerns for him, competing in bodybuilding, again?"

"Yeah, I think so." Rudy replied as he opened the door to his truck. "I'm not angry with Seth, anymore. I'm just concerned for him, that's all."

"I know you are." Amy said, as she got into the truck. "But just remember that whatever Seth decides about his bodybuilding, is out of your hands. So, it's better for you to support him, otherwise, you'll alienate him for good. You don't want that, do you?"

"No I don't." Rudy said, as he shut the passenger side door. "But that doesn't mean that I can pretend that I'm not feeling how I'm feeling."

Rudy walked around to the driver's side door and got into the truck. When he did, he turned to Amy.

"I'll just have to talk to him and just hope for the best." Rudy finished, as he started the engine, to the truck.

"Just keep an open mind to what Seth has to say before you decide anything.* Amy advised him.

"I will." Rudy said, buckling his seat belt. "Now, let's get back to the farm. I have a lot of work to catch up on. I'm sure Seth isn't too happy with me, right now."

Rudy put the truck in gear and pulled out of the restaurant parking lot and started driving towards the road to head back to the Lombardo family farm.

BACK AT THE SLOANE RESIDENCE.....

"I'm not quite sure yet, what my feelings are, for Seth, Charlie." Joey said, as he finished drying his face of his tears. "I do like him, a lot, though. I can't deny that."

"Well, what exactly is it, about Seth, that you like?" Charlie asked.

Joey looked up a moment, quizzically, thinking about the things he liked about Seth. "What wasn't there to like about that guy?"

"Oh, I don't know. Everything!" Joey said, almost gushing. " Seth is incredibly good looking, smart, funny, and if you haven't already noticed, he's built like a fucking tank!"

"Yeah." Charlie nodded, his eyes widening momentarily, in agreement. "He's huge alright. But then, steroids will do that for you."

"Oh, I don't know about that, Charles." Joey replied. "I'm sure Seth got pretty built from working on the farm all his life before he even started lifting."

"That could be true, too." Charlie said, nodding. "But, I'm pretty sure I heard Seth say that he was a former bodybuilder when he gave that speech, in the gymnasium, after winning the wrestling match."

"Yeah, he did." Joey agreed, confirming that for Charlie.

"And it's a well known fact that everyone in the NPC uses steroids." Charlie said. "So, I'm sure that helped Seth the rest of the way to getting the body he wanted."

Joey shook his head, smirking a bit.

"Listen, those muscles on him, man!" Joey said, rolling his eyes, in amazement. "They're so rock hard and so well developed. Seth let me feel his muscles when we were working out at the University fitness room. He showed off his biceps after he'd pumped them up with the heavy dumbbells. His biceps got so freaky and veiny after getting pumped up, that I just couldn't take my eyes off of them!"

"Was he cool with you, touching his muscles?" Charlie asked, curiously. "Not all guys are cool with that."

"Yeah, that's true." Joey said. "But come on, it's "a guy thing." Lots of guys compare their muscles, in the locker room at SDU. I've seen plenty of the jocks from the wrestling team and football team, doing it before, so it's not exactly something out of the ordinary."

"Really?" Charlie asked, in surprise. "How come I've never seen anything like that happen in the locker room when I've been in there?"

Joey chuckled a bit, and looked up at him.

"Probably because you've never paid too much attention to what's going on, around you, in there." Joey pointed out. "And that's probably because you're not gay, Charlie."

"No, I'm not." Charlie said to him, then added. "But I do know a good looking man when I see one. Such as Seth."

"You'll get no argument from me, there, dude!" Joey said.

Charlie then looked at Joey.

"And you too, man." He said.

Joey made a mock surprise face and clutched his chest, his hand over his heart.

"Aww, Joey, I didn't know you cared!"

"Man, shut up!" Charlie said, shaking his head. But he was also, grinning, too.

"Thanks, man." Joey said, managing a genuine smile for Charlie. "And I will say, now that I've felt Seth's muscles, I can now understand Chris's fascination with mine, because I had that same reaction when I was feeling up Seth's muscles. I liked it and Seth really liked the attention, just like I did when Chris felt and admired my body. Even though I didn't understand why. I mean, We were, both, only 16 years old, then."

Joey's thoughts then drifted back to Seth.

"I'd love to have Seth's workout plan." Joey told Charlie. "I want to get big like him, too."

"You're already nicely built, Joey." Charlie said, to him. "Why would you want to get bigger?"

"I'm a college wrestling champion, Charlie." Joey told him. "If I want to keep my reputation of being the best wrestler in the University, then, I have to do what I can to keep my title. What if I would have to wrestle another wrestler who was bigger than me? Seth, was a perfect example of that. Being skilled, in wrestling means nothing if you don't also have the strength to back it up. I mean, you saw how easily Seth hustled me, in that match."

"Yeah, but it was only in good fun." Charlie said.

"Yes." Joey said, then held up his finger. "But it also happened because I challenged him, to the match, which probably wasn't my smartest move, considering how much bigger he was than me, but I still took him on, anyway, even though I realized that my, being cocky, about being a skilled wrestler could come back to bite me, later. Looking back on it, now, I don't regret challenging Seth to the match because I learned something from the experience."

"What's that?" Charlie asked, frowning slightly.

Joey looked at Charlie, a new look of determination, on his face. Taking on Seth made Joey realize a lot of important things about himself that he needed to address and improve.

"I learned that I need to tone down my attitude and quit bragging about being the best wrestler on the team, at SDU. Because, there's always going to be someone younger, bigger, or hungrier for a state wrestling championship title, out there looking to win it. And that means I've got to step up my game."

Joey knew, then, that Seth's offer to train him, was the perfect opportunity to learn from another of the best skilled wrestlers out there and learn a few of his "tricks of the trade" along the way.

"I need to spend more time, getting to know Seth, not just as a wrestler, but as the man he is. And what better way than to take him up on his offer to train me and help me build more muscle and become stronger, and become more skilled at wrestling, so I can keep my title up to my college graduation?"

Charlie, with his eyebrows raised, nodded. Even, he thought it was a good idea.

"That's a great goal to start out with, Joey." Charlie said, agreeable to the idea. "But are you sure it's wise to train with Seth, knowing how you feel about him?"

Joey thought about that question from Charlie before he answered it. Charlie did have a good point. It wasn't easy to work with someone you had feelings for.

BACK AT THE FARM........

Eric and Seth were sitting down, at the kitchen table, eating some ice cream, which replaced dinner.

"This wasn't exactly what I had in mind." Eric said. "Dessert for dinner. But, I love it, anyway."

"Yeah, I know." Seth said, as he put a spoonful of cookie dough ice cream, in his mouth. "I was in the mood for something sweeter, and this was the best I could come up with, on short notice."

"Well," Eric said, around his ice cream. "It'll tide us over until we get dinner made. After all, our muscles really could use some protein."

"No lie there." Seth agreed.."I just have to decide what to make for dinner. I usually don't have to because my mom is usually the one who plans out the meals for the week."

"I can understand that." Eric said, after swallowing another bite of his ice cream. "Your mom's cooking is the best. Did she teach you how to cook, too?"

"Of course." Seth said, setting his spoon down, in his bowl, for a moment. "I needed to learn how to cook for myself when I first started getting into bodybuilding. My mom would make the 3 square meals a day, but anything more than that was my responsibility, because nobody else in the family felt like they needed to eat 5 to 6 meals a day."

"Hmm, that's interesting." Eric said, as he swirled his spoon, around, in his ice cream. "I'll have to sample your cooking, sometime."

"Well, you will, soon enough, Babe." Seth said, smiling at him.

As Eric was about to take another bite of his ice cream, he paused, with his spoon right at his mouth.

"But..." Eric said, a thoughtful expression, on his face. "It doesn't have to be today."

Seth frowned, wondering what Eric was thinking.

"What are you getting at, Eric?" He asked, confused. 

Eric looked up at him, and a huge grin crossed his face.

"I have a better idea!" He said. "Why don't we go out for dinner, tonight, for our official first date. Then, go to "The Hollywood Men" afterwards, for some entertainment?"

Seth's eyebrows shot up, in surprise. He wasn't expecting that suggestion from Eric.

"Really?" Seth asked, in surprise.

"Yeah!" Eric said, excitedly. "A little dinner, a little dancing, plus getting to see my gorgeous boyfriend perform a striptease act? What could be better than that?"

Hearing Eric refer to him, as his boyfriend, Seth drew in his breath, slightly, as he looked at Eric, a stunned expression on his face.

"Is that what I am, to you?" He asked. "Am I your boyfriend?"

Eric's excited expression, when he realized that he'd called Seth "his boyfriend" changed to fear. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Then, his eyes closed and his spoon dropped, with a clattering sound, back into his bowl of ice cream. "Had he fucked up, royally, with just a slip of the tongue?"

"Oh my God!" Eric exclaimed, in a low voice, covering his face, in his hands. "Did I really say that, out- loud?"

"Yeah, you sure did." Seth said, chuckling, a bit nervously.

Eric slid his hands down his face, uncovering his eyes, his hands and fingers resting at his mouth and nose, for a second. Then, he pulled his hands away from his face.

"I'm so sorry, Seth." Eric said, in a quieter tone of voice. "I wasn't thinking when I said that. It just came out."

Seth nodded, now looking at Eric, a sympathetic look on his face.

"I know." Seth replied, his tone, just as quiet as Eric's had become. "I can tell by the way you reacted when I called you out, on it."

Eric's thoughts were in a panic. Now, he was worried that he may have blown it with Seth by saying what he did. And just the thought of that, made him feel like he was going to cry.

"We'll, now that it's been said," Eric continued, looking up into Seth's eyes. "How do you feel about it? Are you mad?"

"I'm a little shocked." Seth said, a slight smile on his face, his eyebrows raised. "But mad?"

As Eric watched, the smile on Seth's face grew bigger, his dimples on full display.

"No. I'm not mad at you, Eric." Seth said. "But, I do have to ask you, this:"

Eric raised his eyebrows, in response to Seth's question. Seth then asked Eric what he wanted to know.

"Is that truly what you want?" He asked. "Do you want me to be your boyfriend?"

Eric looked at Seth for a few seconds he blinked his eyes, as he looked down at the table, his eyes tearing up. Then after a few seconds, he looked back up at Seth, as a single tear fell down his cheek.

"More than anything in the world." He said, with conviction in his voice.

Seth, seeing the tears running down Eric's cheeks, felt like he would break too, just from seeing him cry. He reached over and wiped away his tears with his thumb and the back of his fingers.

"But, is that what you want, Seth?" Eric asked, as he wiped his cheeks. "Do you want to be my boyfriend, too?"

Seth looked at Eric, momentarily as he thought it over, not yet sure what his answer would be.

Another great chapter. Loving this story and how much Seth is getting into his bodys affect on Eric. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...