Well guy's, here's chapter 19 of the story. It took a long time to get done because I've been back to work since April 9th, so I haven't had the time to write like I would have, before.

After this one, Chapter 20 is where things start to get really interesting.

Enjoy!

Chapter 19

Eric was sitting at the table at the Lombardo farm house, with Deborah, enjoying a good lunch. He didn't realize until he'd started eating, just how hungry he had been. Now, he was satisfied. Rudy, also, had joined them both, for lunch, after getting back from milking the cows.

"Eric, have you had enough to eat, Honey?" Deborah asked him.

"Oh, yes, definitely." He said "You always make the most delicious food, Deborah."

"Thank you." Deborah replied, as she  sipped her tea. "I'm glad you like my cooking."

"We all love your cooking, Deborah." Rudy piped in. "Seth always gave it rave reviews."

Deborah smiled.

"He always does." She said, in a satisfactory tone of voice. "But that's just the way my son is. He never talks bad about my cooking."

"And I don't think he ever will." Eric replied to her. "Seth always speaks very highly of you."

Deborah looked at her watch, and frowned.

"It's been quite a while since Seth left for the hardware store to get those supplies." Deborah said, then asked. "I wonder what could be keeping him?"

Eric looked over at Rudy and Rudy shrugged, as he, too, was wondering where Seth was, since he really needed him, right now.

SETH'S TRUCK
"Does Eric know that you and Joey are working out, together?" Amy asked Seth, as they were driving back to the farm.

"No." Seth replied to her. "I haven't had a chance to tell him, yet."

He looked over at Amy, momentarily.

"You don't think he'll have a problem with it, do you?" Seth asked her, then turned his eyes back on the road.

Amy shrugged her shoulders.

"No, I don't suppose he would." Amy said. "As long as training Joey, to be a better wrestler is all you're doing."

Seth frowned.

"What are you implying, Amy?" He asked, sounding a little defensive.

Amy looked over at him.

"There's nothing going on between you and Joey is there?" Amy asked him, point blank.

"Are you kidding me?" Seth asked, in shock. "No! Joey's not even gay."

Amy turned away, not really saying anything, with a strange look on her face. Seth looked over at her, wondering why she wasn't saying anything. Then, it made him wonder about it.

"Amy?" Seth asked. "Joey Sloane isn't gay right?"

Amy frowned, looking uncomfortable, at that moment. Then she answered him.

"No, he's not gay." Amy said, finally giving him an answer."

"Ok, cool." Seth said, feeling almost relieved. 

"He's bisexual." Amy suddenly said.

Seth turned his head and looked at Amy in shock.

"What?!" He asked, still pretty amazed by that revelation. "I never would have guessed that. Joey never gave off that vibe to me."

Amy nodded, while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, well Joey does his best not to show the signs of his gay side, but once you've gotten to know him, you can pick up on it from the little things that he does, sometimes."

Now, Seth was intrigued by that, and he wanted to know more.

"Such as?" Seth asked, urging her to continue.

"Such as the way he's always messing with his hair, wanting to make sure it's always in place and looking good. And the way he sometimes will check out a great looking guy, eyeing his body up and down, from time to time. And he's always checking himself out in the mirror. Especially his ass, like he's in love with it, or something."

Seth started to snicker at that last part, then suddenly stopped when he realized that everything that Amy was describing about Joey's habits, Seth, himself, had done those very things, as well.

"Come on, Amy." Seth said, smiling again. "Hasn't every great looking person done that at some point in their lives? We all want to look good, and we all check ourselves out, in the mirror when we want to see how good our clothes look on us."

"Yeah, I know." Amy said. "But Joey checks out his ass more than any normal straight guy would. I know this because I dated him, for a while."

"Yeah, I remember you telling me and Eric, that, when Eric mentioned the part about Joey's arrogance. But I'm also remembering something else you said."

"What's that?" Amy asked, a frown on her face.

Seth looked at her again, a slight smile on his face.

"You said that the sparks never really flew for you when you dated Joey." Seth mentioned. "Did his bisexuality have anything to do with it?"

Amy shook her head.

"No, that's not it." She told Seth. "I just didn't feel a connection with Joey, like I have, with Rudy. We really clicked when we met. Joey's a really sweet guy and we both knew that we were better off as just friends." And as for his bisexuality, I didn't know about it, right away. He told me about it, later on after we'd stopped dating."

Seth nodded. Then he wondered if Amy knew about Joey's strained relationship with his brother and his family.

"Amy, has Joey ever talked to you about his family?"

"Yes." Amy replied. "I've actually met his family. His parents are nice, but his older brother is a total jerk and really treats Joey terribly."

Seth frowned, as he looked at Amy, again, momentarily.

"How do you mean?" Seth asked her.

Amy sighed, remembering the time that Joey had taken her to have dinner with him and his parents, one night. 

"Well, Joey's brother, Jake, always has to make Joey feel like he'll never measure up to him. He always has something to prove, and tries to make himself out to be better than anyone else. Joey's had to live in his brother's shadow, for years, until he graduated high school and got out of his parents' house. I know that, deep down, Joey loves his brother, but Jake doesn't make it easy for him."

Hearing that from Amy only made Seth feel even more sympathetic towards Joey, after remembering what Joey had told him, back in the men's locker room at SD University.

"I think what Joey needs are trustworthy friends and a good deal of support." Seth suddenly said, then asked. "I think he could use a change of scenery, so what if I invited him out to the farm to workout with me? And if he's interested, he could go on a horse back ride, as well."

Amy eyebrows raised at that suggestion from Seth.

"That's not a bad idea, I suppose." She admitted, then added. "But, how do you think Eric is going to take this news when you tell him?"

Seth shrugged, not sure, himself, how Eric would take the news of Joey, hanging out, with them, on the farm.

"Well, I know things have been a bit tense between the two of them, since the wrestling match, so I thought this could be a way to break the ice, and get them back on track, as friends. Seth suggested." What could one day hurt?"

Amy nodded, as she gave Seth's suggestion serious consideration. She realized, then, that Seth was right.

"You're right." Amy agreed. "I think it's a good idea. The only way Eric is going to know, for sure, that Joey's a nice guy, and not a complete jerk, is to spend time with him, too, and get to know him, better. After all, the only time, Eric has really spent, with Joey, has only been, at college, during the day. He's never really hung out, with Joey, outside of school."

"All the more reason, why we should encourage them to get to know each other, better, so they can possibly become even closer friends than they already are." Seth pointed out. "Maybe once Eric gets to know Joey a little bit, better, then he'll lighten up on Joey a little bit."

"Ok then." Amy said, in total agreement, with Seth. "We're both agreed on this. Let's make it happen."

"Let's shake on it." Seth said, holding out his hand, to Amy.

Amy took Seth's hand and they both held hands, briefly. She smiled at Seth, and Seth, who was looking back at her, returned her smile, with one of his own.

Seth then turned his eyes back, to the road, and continued driving, towards the farm.

BACK AT THE FARM

"Well, Deborah, lunch was delicious." Eric said, as he got up and took his dinner plate, over to the sink and put it, in it. "Thank you, once again, for having me."

"No thanks, needed, Eric." Deborah replied. "You know you're always welcome, here, anytime. Whether you work here, or not."

"Thank you, Deborah, that's sweet of you, to say." Eric said, as he turned back, towards her. "Would you excuse me, please? I need to go outside, and get some fresh air."

"Certainly." Deborah replied.

And with that, Eric headed towards the door. As he was walking to it, Rudy decided to speak up.

"Hey, Eric?" Rudy asked, outloud. 

"What's up, Rudy?" Eric asked, as he turned around to face Rudy.

"Do you mind if I come with you?" Rudy asked him. "I have something I'd like to talk to you, about."

Eric suddenly felt an uneasy feeling wash over him. He didn't know what it meant, but he figured that he might as well listen to what Rudy might have to say, before he jumped to any conclusions.

"Sure." Eric said. "Come on."

Eric turned and walked to the door, and Rudy followed him. As they got outside,  turned to Rudy, who pointed towards the barn.

"Let's talk in the barn." Rudy suggested. "We'll have more privacy."

"Ok." Eric said, almost hesitantly.

Eric walked into the barn, and turned around to face Rudy, just as Rudy came inside.

"Alright, Rudy, we're here." Eric said, crossing his arms over his chest. "What do you want to talk to me, about?"

Eric looked at Rudy and noticed that he genuinely looked concerned about him. It was written all over his face. Rudy walked over and stood right in front of Eric.

"How are things with your Dad, Eric?" Rudy wanted to know. "I wanted to ask you, at dinner, but I didn't want to ruin your appetite, if the news was bad."

Eric's relaxed mood immediately turned sad, again. He looked up at Rudy.

"My Dad is sick, Rudy." Eric said, sadly. "He's been diagnosed with colon cancer."

"Wow." Rudy said, clearly looking shocked. "I'm sorry, Eric."

"Thank you, Rudy." Eric said, softly, as tears started to well up in his eyes, again. "I appreciate you, saying that."

"Of course." Rudy said, reaching over and putting his hand on Eric's shoulder. "How bad is it?"

Eric sighed, and looked up at Rudy, just as a year slid down his cheek.

"We don't know, yet." Eric told him. "The doctors will probably have to do more tests to find out if the cancer has spread to other parts of my dad's body."

Rudy nodded, as he gave Eric's shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"If there's anything I can do for you, anything at all, please let me know." Rudy said, the sympathy obvious in his tone of voice.

"Thank you, Rudy." Eric said, softly. "Will you please excuse me? I need to take a walk through the trails and be alone for a little bit."

"Sure." Rudy said, as he removed his hand from Eric's shoulder and stepped back. "Take all the time you need."

"Thanks." Eric said, just before he started walking out of the barn.

When Eric got to the doorway of the barn, he stopped and turned back to Rudy.

"Rudy, when Seth gets back, tell him where he can find me, ok?"

Rudy nodded.

"I will." He said, softly.

Eric nodded and continued walking out of the barn. When he was outside, he walked in the direction of the trails.

As he walked, he thought back to that letter from the department of corrections, and started to feel uneasy, all over again. He couldn't bring himself to open that letter, before, because he was afraid if what it would say. He was afraid to face the possibility that, after 5 years in prison, Tom Anderson could be free, as a bird, and back out in the world of the living, again.

Eric came to the entrance, to the field, and opened the gate. After entering the field, he closed the gate and walked over to his and Seth's favorite spot, under the tree. Eric sat down and leaned back into the tree.

As he sat there, he started to feel sleepy and closed his eyes to relax for a bit. Given all the stress he had been under, he was asleep before he knew it.

BACK AT THE HOUSE

Seth pulled into the driveway and shut off the engine to the truck. He and Amy both got out of the truck and started walking to the house. At that same moment, Rudy came outside of the barn.

"You guys are back!"Rudy exclaimed, in a happy tone. "It's about time!"

"Yeah, my trip into town took a lot longer than I had anticipated." Seth said, to him. "I stopped by the university for a training session with Joey Sloane, and happened to run into this pretty little lady, as I was leaving the campus."

Amy smiled when Seth had called her "pretty little lady" as he was talking to Rudy. Seth continued.

"So, I thought I'd bring her back,with me." Seth finished.

Rudy walked over to Amy and bent down to give her a kiss on the lips.

"I'm glad you did, brother!" Rudy said, as he pulled back from his kiss with Amy.

Seth looked around.

"Where's Eric?" He asked. 

"He stopped by, here, earlier, looking for you, but you weren't home yet, so he came in and had lunch with your mother and I." Rudy told him. "He just headed towards the fields to be alone, for a while. He got some upsetting news about his father, and wanted to take a walk to clear his head."

"What upsetting news?" Amy asked him, looking really worried. Rudy looked down at her.

"Eric just found out that his father has been diagnosed with colon cancer."

"Oh My God!" Amy said, in a low, but shocked tone of voice. She glanced in Seth's direction.

Seth was also shocked to hear that news, and he started to feel a little bit guilty for having a good time with Joey, at the university, working out, instead of being there for Eric.

"Eric must be scared out of his mind, right now." Seth mentioned. "Where is he, now, Rudy?"

Rudy put his arm around Amy, as he glanced towards the trails.

"He took a walk to clear his head and have some time, alone, for himself."

Seth looked towards the trails.

"I'd better go and find him." Seth said, as he started to walk in the direction of the trails.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Amy asked him. Seth turned around.

"No, it's alright." Seth replied. "I'll talk to him, and bring him back to the house, when he's ready."

"Ok." Rudy said, looking down at Amy. "It'll give Amy, and I, a chance to talk and catch up."

"Cool." Seth said, turning back towards the fields. "I'll see you both, later."

"Bye." Amy said, as Seth walked towards the trails. When he was out of earshot, Amy turned back to Rudy.

"I really like him, Rudy." Amy told him. "Seth is becoming a really good friend, to Eric. That's what Eric really needs, right now, because other than me, he doesn't have a lot of friends that he's really close to that he can trust."

Rudy nodded.

"Well, Seth is definitely a guy that Eric can trust. Seth doesn't judge anyone, unless he has a very good reason to." Rudy told her. "So, I think if Eric really needs a true friend, then he can count on Seth to be there for him."

"I agree." Amy said, as she ran her hand up and down Rudy's broad muscular back.

"So do I." Rudy said. "As long as Eric understands that that's all Seth will ever be, for him. If Eric is hoping for more than friendship, with Seth, then he's setting himself up for a major disappointment, because Seth isn't into men, sexually. Just women."

Amy was silent, for a moment, knowing that wasn't true, but that she couldn't tell Rudy that he was wrong about Seth, yet. She hated that she had to lie to him, but she wasn't about to break a promise that she'd made to Eric and Seth, either. If she did that, then Eric would probably never be able to trust her, again. Not to mention Seth.

Rudy looked at his watch.

"Have you had lunch yet?" He asked her. Amy shook her head.

"Not yet." She replied. "Why?"

Rudy gestured towards the house.

"Why don't you go in and have a bite to eat while we wait for Seth to get back, with Eric?" He suggested. Amy liked that idea.

"That sounds good to me, right now." Amy said, with a smile. "I'm actually very hungry."

Rudy put his arm around her shoulders and extended his other arm towards the house.

"Shall we?" Rudy asked.

"Yes, we shall." Amy said, smiling up at him.

Rudy leaned down and kissed her, on the lips. Then they both walked towards the house.

BACK AT THE FIELDS
Seth came to the gate of the fence, leading into the fields, and stood in front of it. Looking out into the fields, he looked in the direction of the tree that he and Eric had sat under, when he'd interviewed Eric about the job, as a farmer's helper. When he did, he spotted Eric leaned back, against the tree, asleep. Seth smiled, noticing how innocent Eric looked when he was asleep.

As Seth gazed at Eric's sleeping form, his phone chimed in his pocket. Seth pulled it out to take a look at it. When he did, he saw another message from Joey, on Instagram.

WrestlerJoey: "Hey, Seth. When you get this, please message me back as soon as you can. I could use your help with something."

Intrigued by Joey's message, and also wondering what he wanted, Seth opened his Instagram DM box and typed a message back to Joey.

BodybuilderSeth: Hey, Joey? What can I do for you, man?"

The words "Seen" appeared, meaning Joey had seen the message from him. Then, Seth saw the word "Typing" appear, which meant that Joey was typing a response back to him. In a few moments, Joey's message appeared.

WrestlerJoey: "I was just wondering if you'd like to swing by my house later and help me set up the workout equipment I just received today? I've always wanted my own home gym, so I saved up and finally was able to get it. I just need help assembling some of it."

Seth beamed. If there was one thing he loved, it was helping other athletic guys with their workout equipment. He messaged Joey back.

BodybuilderSeth: "I would be happy to, man! What all did you get?"

In a few seconds, Joey's message came through.

WrestlerJoey: "I got my own set of dumbells, with its own rack, a weight bench with a leg extension, and a brand new treadmill."

Seth grinned at that. Joey had thought of everything. He'd gotten the basic equipment he needed for strength training and cardio.

Just then, another message from Joey came in.

WrestlerJoey: "I was getting tired of having to wait my turn, on the days the weight room was packed, so I decided having my own gym was a lot easier and I could get in my workouts on my schedule, instead of the University's."

Seth typed his response.

"BodybuilderSeth: "I think that was a great decision, man! I also have my own weight bench and weights in my barn. Since I run a farm from dawn to dusk, I don't have time to join a local gym, so I work out at home."

Joey then, responded with his next message.

WrestlerJoey: "Well, whenever you do find extra time to work out, you're welcome to work out with me, here at my parents' house. I could always use your input and expertise on fitness since you're a bodybuilder."

Seth nodded, and typed his next message to Joey.

BodybuilderSeth: "That would be great! Thanks man! And if you'd like a change of scenery, you're more than welcome to come out to the farm and work out with me, here. I only live about 15 minutes outside of town, from the University campus."

After a minute, Joey's next message came through.

WrestlerJoey: "I would love that. We can talk more about it when you get here. What time can I expect you?"

Seth's eyebrows raised, in surprise. He'd just gotten back home.

BodybuilderSeth: "You want me to come over there, now? I just got back home."

"WrestlerJoey: "Whatever time works for you. It doesn't have to be right now."

Seth looked at the time on his phone. It was nearing 2:30, so if he was going to help Joey with his workout equipment, he was going to have to do it before supper time."

BodybuilderSeth: "Alright, man. I'll leave in about an hour. There's just something I have to take care of, first. Text me your address so I have it, before I leave."

WrestlerJoey: "No problem, man. I'll see you soon."

Joey messaged Seth his home address and Seth replied back with a final message.

"BodybuilderSeth: "Got it, man. See you soon!"

Seth put his phone away and opened the gate. After walking through it, he turned and closed it. Then, he turned back towards the fields and started walking towards the tree, where Eric was sleeping.

Seth knelt down, beside Eric and looked at him, while he was sleeping. Now that he was closer to him, Seth could see just how angelic Eric looked when he was asleep. He didn't want to wake him, but he knew that he had to.

Seth reached over and started lightly shaking Eric's shoulder.

"Eric, wake up, handsome." Seth said, softly.

Eric stirred and opened his eyes. When he saw Seth, he smiled, sleepily.

"Hey, Gorgeous." Eric murmured. "I'm glad you're back, finally."

Seth smiled and sat down, beside Eric.

"Sorry." Seth apologized. "My trip into town took longer than I thought. I met with Joey Sloane for a workout, at the University, before I came back here.

Eric frowned, lifting his head slightly.

"Since when are you and Joey best buddies?

"Well, Seth replied. "Since, Joey found me on Instagram and followed me."

"What?!"Eric asked, in shock. "When was this?

"This morning, actually." Seth admitted to him. "It was right after I left your bedroom when you were about to take your morning shower. I went into my bedroom to get dressed and heard my phone chime. When I checked it out, I saw it was an Instagram follow from WrestlerJoey. I didn't realize it was Joey Sloane until I checked his profile on there."

"Yep, that's Joey's Instagram alright." Eric said to him. "I follow him, too."

Now, Seth was surprised by that admission from Eric. He didn't even know that he had an Instagram page.

"I didn't know you were on Instagram." Seth said, in surprise. "What's your screen name? I'll add you on there."

"Hmm" Eric said, grimacing. "I don't know if I want to share that with you, just yet."

"Why not?" Seth asked, frowning in confusion.

Eric suddenly felt self conscious, all of a sudden, because he knew that if he reopened his Instagram, again, that it was going to open up a can of worms, for him. 

"Well, let's just say that there's a lot of history when it comes to my Instagram page "Eric told him. "I'm embarrassed to let you see what I used to look like before you met me. I documented my muscle growth from the time I was a 17 year old geek up until now."

"Come on, Eric." Seth said, putting his hand on Eric's cheek. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm not going to think any less of you, seeing you as you looked before."

Eric gazed into Seth's eyes. He could see how much Seth cared about him, and right then, he knew that he could trust Seth with anything he wanted to share with him. He smiled.

"Alright, Gorgeous." Eric said, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "What's your Instagram?"

"BodybuilderSeth." Seth revealed. Eric turned to him, grinning at that.

"How original." Eric laughed. "And predictable."

"Hey!" Seth said, lightly cuffing Eric in his chest, which made Eric laugh a little bit harder. But Seth was smiling, which meant he wasn't offended by Eric's teasing of his Instagram name.

Eric pulled up Seth's Instagram and followed him. While he waited for Seth to get the follow request, he looked through Seth's pictures and stopped when he came to one of Seth wearing a pair of shiny sky blue posing trunks, doing a front double biceps pose, on a stage. He also had that freaky bodybuilder tan, but Eric still recognized him.

"Wow!" Eric said, in a low voice. "Seth, I love this one, of you!"

Eric turned his phone and showed Seth the picture he was referring to. When Seth saw it, a big smile appeared on his face.

"Thanks, man." Seth said to him. "That was my first bodybuilding show I ever competed in. That's the men's physique show I did when I was 19 years old."

"You were so adorable!" Eric gushed, as he looked over Seth's image. "And so ripped and shredded!"

"Yeah." Seth replied, as he looked at the photo. "That seems like such a lifetime ago."

Eric turned and looked at Seth, hearing the distant tone, in his voice. He draped his arm around Seth's neck and leaned in to kiss him, on the cheek, as he continued to scroll through Seth's many pictures he had posted on his Instagram page. He stopped on one with an older guy, with his arm around Seth, who was holding his first place bodybuilding trophy, in his hands. Eric could see the resemblance between the two men.

"Is this your Dad?" Eric asked him.

Set nodded, his eyes starting to tear up, as the memories of that day came flooding back.

"Yeah." Seth replied. "He was so proud of me, that day when I won the bodybuilding show. I think that was the closest moment I'd ever had with my Dad, in my adult years. God, do I miss him!"

Seth clenched his teeth trying to keep his composure. Eric looked up into Seth's face and then started running his hand up and down Seth's back, caressing it, affectionately.

"Don't hold it in, Seth." Eric told him. "Let your emotions out. I'm here for you, Sexy."

Tears began falling down Seth's cheeks.

"I miss these times, with him!" Seth said, angrily. "We should have had more times like this, and we would have if I hadn't been responsible for his death."

Eric was shocked to hear that Seth was still blaming himself for his father's death.

"Seth, stop it." Eric said, firmly. "Stop blaming yourself for your father's death. It wasn't your fault."

"That's what my mom told me too, earlier." Seth said, as he wiped the tears off his cheeks.

"Well, she's right, Seth." Eric said, his hand now on the back of Seth's head. "You need to stop blaming yourself for your father's death and remember all the good times you shared. Don't focus on how things ended. That's not good for you."

"I know." Seth said, his voice full of emotion. "I just can't help it, sometimes. It is starting to get easier for me, though, but trying to stop blaming myself is going to be easier said than done."

Eric nodded, as he saw Seth look over at him. Seeing the tears in Seth's eyes really tugged at Eric's heartstrings. On one hand, he couldn't stand to see Seth sad, but he also loved that Seth allowed himself to be vulnerable with him, too. That he wasn't always as strong as he appeared to be.

Just then, Seth's phone chimed, signaling a notification. When Seth looked at his phone, he saw that he had a new follower on Instagram. it read "GeekMuscle is now following you."

Seth snorted, biting his lip to keep from laughing, when he accepted the follow request and clicked on the profile. He saw the name "Eric Shaw" in the profile, and turned towards Eric.

"Really?" He asked, in amusement. "GeekMuscle? Eric you're not a geek, Babe."

Eric grinned and hid his face in his hands.

"Start looking at my earlier photos and then tell me that, ok?" Eric said, looking back up at Seth.

Seth noticed that Eric was starting to turn red in the face, again, from embarrassment. Still with an amused smile, on his face, Seth began looking through Eric's photos on Instagram. He came to one of Eric with a shorter haircut, almost like a buzzcut, but longer. He saw that Eric looked like he was barely 18 years old. And he was very skinny. Not much muscle to him, at all. And Eric was wearing a solid white tank top and a pair of basketball shorts, holding a basketball between his arm and his hip. Seth definitely could tell the difference between Eric then and Eric, as he was, now. But Seth noticed, looking through all of his pictures that there was one thing about Eric that had not changed.

"Honestly, Eric, you weren't a geek at all." Seth said to him. "You were a cute young man, even then. But you've definitely grown into a more handsome guy, today. And there's one thing about you, from back then, that hasn't changed at all."

Now, Eric was curious to know what that was, considering everything about him, had changed, drastically, since he was that young skinny teenager.

"What's that?" Eric wanted to know.

Seth turned toward Eric and looked him, in the eyes. He and Eric locked eyes on each other, at that moment, neither one, saying a word. Then after a second, Seth made his answer known to Eric.

"Your beautiful, piercing blue eyes." Seth pointed out. "That's the one thing about you that has remained unchanged and are still as beautiful then, as they are, now, today."

Seth's compliment to Eric about his eyes, made Eric's heart swell with joy and almost brought him to tears. He was glad that Seth loved that about him.

"Thank you, Seth." Eric said, his eyes watering. "That's so sweet of you to say."

"I mean it." Seth said, still smiling at him. "Your eyes are so beautiful and so alluring. Whenever I look into your eyes, I get this feeling in my stomach. I can't really describe it, because I've never felt it before. And I'm feeling it right now, when I'm looking at you, here."

Eric blinked a few times, as he leaned in and shared a tender, gentle kiss, with Seth, as a tear ran down his cheek. Seth dropped his phone and brought his arms around Eric, returning his kisses, as he pulled him closer. In response Eric got on his knees and started crawling towards Seth, laying Seth backwards onto his back, in the soft grass, as he came down, on top of Seth and started kissing him more passionately.

Seth's hands started playing with Eric's body as they kissed. Seth's hand came down to Eric's ass which he squeezed in his hands. Eric moaned, as he started unbuttoning Seth's shirt to expose his pecs. Once Seth's shirt was open, Eric's mouth immediately went down and took one of Seth's big meaty pecs in it, as he started lightly sucking and biting on one of Seth's nipples.

"Aww, fuck yeah!" Seth groaned, in delight. 'Suck those pecs, baby!"

Eric continued towards Seth's left pec and started sucking on it too. Seth was in complete content. He loved being worshipped and he loved the way Eric was so into his body. He then felt Eric start kissing his abs and start licking all over them, and in the deep ridges between them. Seth groaned, in pleasure, as he flexed his abs, in response to Eric's tongue.

"Aww, yeah!" Seth whispered. "I love when you do that to my abs, Baby."

Eric stopped kissing Seth's abs and crawled back up to Seth and started kissing his lips again, laying his full body weight, on top of Seth. He started grinding his hard crotch into Seth's. Seth could already feel how hard Eric was already from their foreplay session. Seth started bucking his hips, in time, with Eric's thrusts.

"Oh fuck! This is hot!" Seth groaned, becoming overtaken with lust and desire.

Eric stopped kissing Seth momentarily and looked into his eyes.

"Flex those massive biceps for me, Gorgeous." Eric whispered. "I want to feel them get bigger and harder the more you pump them."

"Fuck yeah! Now you're talking." Seth whispered. "Go for it, Babe."

Seth curled his arms, against the grass, in a front double biceps flex. Eric grabbed ahold of his biceps and hung on tight, while he kissed Seth. He could feel Seth pumping his biceps, again and again. Eric continued to share hot, open-mouthed, passionate kisses with Seth as he could feel Seth's biceps getting bigger and harder with each flex.

"You like that, Babe?" Seth asked, after breaking a kiss, momentarily.

"Yes." Eric said, just before he kissed Seth again. "So much."

Eric started kissing Seth's neck, starting to get Seth all hot and bothered, more so than he already was.

"You're really pushing it, Eric." Seth said, in a husky voice. "Keep that up and I might just lose all my inhibitions and fuck you, right here, in this field, for anyone to see."

Eric pulled back and looked into Seth's eyes. He could see how much Seth wanted him, at that moment. And Eric felt the same way about Seth.

"Right now, I wouldn't care if you did, Seth." Eric said, his breathing getting as husky as Seth's. "I want you, so bad."

Eric leaned in and started kissing Seth some more. Then, he started removing Seth's flannel shirt, and Seth didn't stop him. 

Now, Seth was shirtless and Eric was starting to feel the heat!

Seth, staring into Eric's eyes, started removing Eric's shirt, exposing Eric's tight, toned gymnast physique. Seth ran his hands over Eric's tight, nicely built pecs, which were much smaller than his, but still very nice to touch and feel.

"Your chest feels so good, Eric." Seth whisper. "Flex it for me."

Eric flexed his pecs and Seth could tell how full and well built they were.

"You like?" Eric asked, lowly.

"Oh yeah!" Seth said, grinning. "I like it, a lot."

Seth then leaned in and kissed Eric again. And this time, he rolled Eric over so that he was on the bottom, underneath Seth. Seth continued to kiss down Eric's body, kissing down his abs, and licking them, with his tongue, just like Eric had done to him.

"Oh!" Eric moaned, enjoying the feeling of Seth's mouth and tongue all over his torso. "Oh God, Seth! That feels so amazing!"

As Eric and Seth lay there, in the grass, exploring each other's bodies, grinding their crotches together, and making out, together, they were interrupted by the sound of Seth's phone chiming.

Seeing it by the tree, Seth turned and grabbed it to see what was on it. When he did, he noticed another message from Joey.

WrestlerJoey: "Are you about ready to leave? It's almost 3:15 now."

Seth hung his head. Eric saw this and wondered what was up.

"Is something wrong, Gorgeous?" He asked. Seth looked at him, the disappointment evident on his face.

"That was Joey." Seth said to him. "I have to get ready to leave again to go and help him set up his workout equipment he just got today."

Eric dropped his head back, to the ground, in frustration.

"Oh man! Really?" He whined. "Can't he have one of his college buddies help him with that?"

"No, unfortunately not." Seth said, getting up and putting his shirt back on. "I'll come back as soon as I can."

Eric, too, sat up and put his shirt back on. Then he stood up to his feet, 

"I can come with you, and lend a hand." Eric suggested.

"Oh, no." Seth said, smiling, and put his arms around Eric's upper delts. "You, are going to get some work done around here. I'm going to have Rudy begin training you for the job, as soon as we go back to the house."

Eric's face dropped at that. He'd been having a really hot time, with Seth, in the fields and he wanted to spend more time with him, before he had to work.

"Oooh! Do we have to?" Eric protested, with a puppy dog pout on his face. Seth laughed at it.

'Yes, we do." Seth said, still chuckling. 'And stop that, will you? Using that face, with me, is not going to get you out of doing chores. It didn't work for me, with my father, and it's not going to work, with me, from you."

"Ok, I know." Eric replied, throwing his arms around Seth's massive shoulders. "It's just that we were having such a great time, out here, together, and I really don't like having it interrupted."

"Yeah, me neither." Seth said, as he brought his hands down to rest on either side of Eric's waist. "But, it will just make the muscle worship session, I have planned for us, in my bedroom, tonight, all that much hotter!"

Here, Seth grinned at the thought of having Eric feeling up his massive muscular body in front of his mirror, in his bedroom.

"Don't you agree?" Seth said, smiling, as he look into Eric's eyes.

"Oh yes, I agree." Eric said, running his fingers through Seth's soft, short blonde hair. "It's going to be a long wait for that. It's only early afternoon, here."

"I know, it seems that way." Seth told him. "But don't worry. Nightfall will be here, before you know it."

Eric sighed.

"Well, then I guess the best way to make it get here, faster, is to get to work, learning how to help run this farm, then." Eric said. "After all, I promised you I"d be a reliable worker, and now it's time for me to live up to that promise."

"Cool." Seth said, leaning in and giving him one more sexy kiss, on the lips.. "Come on, let's go."

"Alright." Eric said, softly.

As he turned, towards the fence, Seth draped his arm around Eric's shoulders, as they walked to the gate and opened it up. After walking through the gate and closing it, Eric and Seth started walking back to the house.

BACK AT THE HOUSE
In a few minutes, Eric and Seth came to the end of the trails and were walking across the driveway, towards the house. Before they even got halfway there, Seth turned to Eric.

"Let's go and find Rudy." He suggested. "I'll have him take you down to the Dairy barn to learn how to milk the cows, if he's not doing that, already, with Amy."

Eric raised his eyesbrows, in surprise.

"Amy's here?" He asked. Seth nodded.

"Yeah, I brought her back, with me, after my workout session with Joey, back at the University. I saw her as I was leaving the campus, so I brought her back with me, since she was going to have to call Rudy to come and get her, anyway."

Then, Seth realized that he hadn't asked Eric about how his father was doing.

"Man, I totally forgot to ask you how your Dad's doing." Seth said, to Eric. "I'm so sorry, Eric."

Hearing Seth bring up his father, Eric was brought back to reality, once again, with what he and his family was having to face, concerning his father's condition.

"It's alright, Seth, I understand." Eric said, his voice becoming grave. "My mom told me, earlier this morning that my father has colon cancer."

"Oh my God." Seth exclaimed, in a low tone of voice. "Eric, that's terrible."

"It is, isn't it?" Eric said, his eyes beginning to fill up with tears. "Seth, my father is as healthy as a horse and is in terrific shape, still, at 40 years old. In my mind, he's too young to have cancer."

"Wait, hold up!" Seth exclaimed, in surprise. "Your dad is only 40 years old?"

"Yeah." Eric said, with a nod of his head. "My parents were both 18 years old when they had me, 22 years ago."

Seth nodded. As he looked at Eric, he watched him wipe the tears off of his face, that were falling down his cheeks and felt very sympathetic towards him, at that moment.

"Once again, Eric, I'm so sorry, Babe." Seth said, once again, enveloping Eric into a hug.

"It's ok, Seth." Eric said, as he accepted Seth's embrace. "I'm just glad you're here, with me, right now. I came back to the farm to see you and to tell you the news, but you were already gone when I got here, so you must have already went out to get your hardware supplies, and then met up with Joey for your workout session."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't here." Seth said, as he pulled back from their embrace. "But I'm here with you, now. Is there anything else we need to talk about?"

At the same time, Seth said that, Eric glanced over at his car, and suddenly his mind flashed back to him, getting the letter at his mother's house, and then him running out to the car and getting into it, and just looking at the letter. He was reminded, once again, of the other bad news he may possibly have to face.

"Oh God!" Eric said, his eyes closing and his breathing starting to quicken.

"Eric!" Seth said, putting his hand on his arm, looking really concerned. "Eric, what's the matter? Are you having another panic attack?!"

"I'll be ok." Eric said, taking in a few deep breaths, trying to calm down. "Just give me a minute to come down from it, and then I'll tell you what you need to know."

Seth didn't let go of Eric, while Eric had his hands resting on Seth's forearms, steadying himself, his eyes closed, trying to get the panic attack he was having, to pass.

As Seth watched Eric, closely, he saw a smile appear on Eric's face, at that moment. And Eric's breathing started to go back to normal again.

"What are you smiling about?" Seth said, curiously. Eric opened his eyes.

"I had to have my mind take me to a safe place, in order to bring my panic attack down." Eric explained to him. "So, I thought about our hot muscle worship session we had, in the fields, last night. I'd never felt happier or safer than when I was in your arms, in the back of that truck, last night."

"Eric smiled up at Seth, as he continued talking.

"You're my safe place, Seth." He said. "I look at you and I know that whenever you're around, I'm going to be alright. I have to keep believing that, even after I tell you what I need you to know."

"What is it?" Seth asked him, now curious, as well as concerned.

Eric looked over at his car, again, and then looked back up at Seth.

"When I was at my parents' house, my mom had me help her go through the mail and separate mine from theirs, and I came across a letter, addressed to me. From "The Department Of Corrections."

Seth's eyes widened when he heard that. He knew exactly what the title of that letter meant.

"Oh my God!" Seth exclaimed, in a low voice. "What did it say?"

"I don't know." Eric said, shaking his head. "I was afraid to open it. That's why I came to the farm, looking for you, after I left my parents' house. I needed your help, in case I can't handle whatever's revealed, in that letter."

Seth put his hand on Eric's shoulder, again.

"Well, I'm here for you, now." Seth said, with conviction in his voice. "Go and get the letter and we'll open it and read it, together."

Eric sighed, dreading that moment, but he knew that he had to do it. He walked over to his car, while Seth followed behind him, and unlocked it. He got in the driver's seat. He picked up his mail, off of the passenger seat, and pulled the one from the bottom of the pile that was from "The Department of Corrections." and got back out of the car and shut the door.

Eric then turned to Seth, who was standing right behind him and held up the letter to him.

"Well, here it is." Eric said, his voice sounding shaky. "The moment of truth."

Eric stared at the letter for a long time, still not yet ready to open it. He was still scared of what it would say.

"Eric, do you want me to open it?" Seth asked him. Eric looked up at him, and Seth could see the fear in Eric's eyes.

"No." Eric said, shaking his head. "I have to face this, once and for all. I just wanted to have your support, when I did this."

"You got it." Seth said. "I'm right here, if you need me."

Eric looked down at the letter again. Then he took a deep breath. It was either now or never, for him. If he didn't open the letter now, while he still had the nerve, he would chicken out sooner or later.

"Alright, here goes." Eric said, as he started ripping open the letter.

Seth watched, as Eric pulled a folded up piece of paper out of the envelope and unfolded it, in his hands. He brought the letter up close, to his face, and started reading it. A moment later, Eric's mouth dropped open, in shock, and his eyes, while still looking down, shifted upwards a bit, and then the paper he had been holding, fell to the ground.

"What is it, Eric?" Seth asked, stepping towards him, and putting his hands on Eric's shoulders. "What did the letter say?"

Eric, who was still in shock, blinked his eyes a few times, and then looked up at Seth, the look in his eyes saying it all:

"Tom Anderson is being released from prison."

Seth looked at Eric, in complete shock, after hearing that revelation. He could see the look of fear in Eric's eyes.

"When?" Seth wanted to know.

Eric swallowed the huge lump in his throat, trying to stay strong. Then he answered Seth's question.

"Next week." Eric said. "Next week, Tom Anderson will be free as a bird."

Eric swallowed again, as he could feel the tears shining in his eyes. Eric bit his bottom lip, trying to keep from losing his composure.

"And there's nothing I can do about it!" Eric finished, choking up.

Seth, feeling very sympathetic towards Eric, at the moment, stepped forward and pulled Eric into him, embracing him into a tight hug.

• Like 8

Glad you’re back- another great chapter!  I was pleased that Seth told Eric that he had been in touch with Joey and had a training session with him.  I was concerned he was going to keep it secret which would have come out and caused a problem with his relationship with Eric.  It did surprise me that Eric took it so well having their hot leading up to sex encounter Interrupted by Joey’s text and Seth having to leave. Maybe they will wind up having a threesome!  

Awesome chapter! Glad that you are back writing this story! Too bad that work is interrupting your writing, but glad that you are back to work. 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

On 5/31/2020 at 11:31 AM, Lefty said:

Glad you’re back- another great chapter!  I was pleased that Seth told Eric that he had been in touch with Joey and had a training session with him.  I was concerned he was going to keep it secret which would have come out and caused a problem with his relationship with Eric.  It did surprise me that Eric took it so well having their hot leading up to sex encounter Interrupted by Joey’s text and Seth having to leave. Maybe they will wind up having a threesome!  

Well, Eric only took it so well because he doesn't feel he has any reason to feel threatened by Joey. But that could soon change, given where the story is going, so a threesome between them is highly unlikely.

On 6/1/2020 at 8:14 AM, KenAustin said:

Love the hot moment in the wood

i guess that i inspired you with my posing trunk.

I knew you'd love it, but of course, that's only a small dose of what's to come, in the next chapter when I get to writing it. I have the events that happen in the next chapter already planned out, in my head, but not perfected yet. Glad you liked it, Ken. I know how much you love pecs worship, so I know you identify with Seth, very strongly, since Seth loves to have his pecs worshipped.

22 hours ago, Jtchef2 said:

Awesome chapter! Glad that you are back writing this story! Too bad that work is interrupting your writing, but glad that you are back to work. 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Thanks, Jtchef2,

I'm glad to be working again, but I work on each chapter a little bit, each day that I can. Sometimes I skip a day because I'm too tired, mentally and physically to put the work into it, so that's why the chapters are taking longer for me to get out, but I do my best. Glad you are enjoying the story.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 20

Seth pulled back from his embrace with Eric, as Eric looked up at him, with tears still running down his face.

"I'm so sorry, Eric." Seth said, softly

"For what?" Eric asked him, sniffing. 

Seth reached over and thumbed away the tears that were resting on Eric's cheeks. He really felt bad for Eric and what he was going through.

"That I'm not able to make this thing, with Tom Anderson, go away for you." Seth said. 

"Seth, it's not your problem to worry about, it's mine." Eric told him. "And I'll deal with it."

"How?" Seth asked, frowning.

Eric thought about it and the one thing he had considered doing, but didn't have the courage to, he realized that he was now going to have to do if he had any hope of getting closure.

"Don't worry about it." Eric told him, then said. "You'd better get going if you're going to help Joey set up his workout equipment, and get back here, before dinner."

Seth looked at the time, and realized that Eric was right. But he still didn't feel like leaving Eric alone right now.

"I can just text Joey back and tell him that it's not a good time right now. I'm sure he'll understand." Seth tried to assure Eric. Eric wasn't hearing any of it.

"Nonsense, Seth." Eric said, backhanding him, lightly, in the chest. "You're always a man of your word and I don't want to see that reputation, tarnished, in any way."

Seth still looked hesitant and Eric could see this, as it was written all over his face. Eric smiled at him.

"Don't look so serious, Seth." He said. "I understand. You're just helping out a friend. And I'm going to hold you to it. Go on. Help Joey out. The sooner you do that, the sooner you can get back here, to the farm."

Seth smiled back at Eric. He was amazed how well Eric was taking his having to leave to go and help out Joey, considering the last time they saw each other, they had been ready to have an all out brawl.

"You're amazing, you know that?" Seth told him. "You're taking this so well. The last time you and Joey were in the same room, together, you were ready to have it out with him and you would have if I hadn't broken the two of you up."

Eric chuckled, nodding his head.

"Yeah, I guess I overreacted a bit." Eric replied. "I'm still just a bit sensitive when I think someone is being homophobic. It's just that I really hate when Joey's competitive side comes out, because that's when his arrogance comes through. When that happens, it can be hard to like him, sometimes. But I know, deep down, that he's a good guy."

"I think he is, too." Seth said, nodding. "As for his competitiveness, I think I know why Joey is the way he is, when it comes to that."

"Really?" Eric asked, then said. "Do tell. I'd really like to know that."

Seth nodded. He decided he might as well tell Eric a little bit about what Joey had said to him, in the locker room, earlier that afternoon.

"Eric, have you ever met anyone else in Joey's family?" Seth asked. Eric shook his head.

"No, I haven't." He said. "I just know Joey from school. We've never hung out, together, outside of class."

"Well, Amy told me, on the way here, that she's met Joey's family, since she used to date him." Seth told him. "From what she tells me, Joey's parents are supposedly very nice. But, it's Joey's older brother, Jake Sloane, that's the problem."

Eric frowned.

"I didn't even know that Joey had a brother." Eric said, obviously surprised. "Joey's never talked about him."

"Well, maybe that's because his brother belittles Joey and treats him like crap, a lot of the time." Seth explained. "From what Joey has told me, the two of them are hardly close. Joey says that he's always been competing with Jake, over the most pettiest things. Like for example, Joey told me that when he bought his first car, Jake bought a better one. Or if Joey bought a big screen  TV, Jake bought a bigger one. Jake always has to out-do Joey on something.  And to Joey's parents, Jake can do no wrong, and Joey's always the one viewed as the troublemaker. The screw-up. So, to Joey, his parents love Jake more than they love him. He's the favorite in the family, apparently. Joey's had to live in his brother's shadow, at least, until he graduated high school."

Hearing the story from Seth, about Joey, really made Eric's heart go out to him. It made him regret that he'd tried to have it out with Joey, instead of taking time to understand him, better.

"Wow." Eric said to him. "Poor Joey. I don't know how I would have put up with that, if that'd been my family. Now, maybe I'm wondering if I really have been a bit too hard on him."

"Well, when you have time, get to know Joey and see." Seth told him. "He might just surprise you."

"Maybe I will." Eric said, to him. "But not today. I'll talk to him, tomorrow. He's in my English Literature class, so I can see him, then."

"Cool." Seth said, then leaned in and gave Eric a kiss on the lips. "I gotta go. I'll see you, later."

"Ok." Eric said, watching, as Seth turned to leave.

Seth walked over to his truck and got into it. He started the engine and drove down the driveway. He waved to Eric as he passed by, and saw Eric wave back at him.

Once Seth's truck was on the road and out of sight, Eric turned back, and got into his car. He knew what he needed to do.

"As much as I'm dreading this, I have to do it." Eric said, to himself. "It's the only way I will have my answers that I need if I'm truly going to get past what happened to me."

Eric started his car and drove towards the road to head towards his destination.

THE SLOANE RESIDENCE

About twenty minutes later, Seth pulled into the driveway of Joey's house. He shut off the engine and got out of his truck and headed over towards the garage, where he could see that the door was open and that Joey was standing inside the garage, gazing at all of his workout equipment that he had purchased. Joey was shirtless and wearing a pair of blue jeans.

"Hey, Joey." Seth greeted him, as he came to the doorway of the garage.

Joey turned around and when he saw Seth, his face literally lit up, like a kid in a candy shop.

"Hey, Seth." Joey said, turning to shake Seth's hand. "Good to see you, Bro!"

"You too." Seth replied, as he released Joey's hand.

"Man! I'm glad you're here." Joey said to him. "It was going to be really frustrating for me, having to try to assemble all this shit, myself."

Seth grinned at how Joey, indeed looked really overwhelmed, like he didn't have the first clue what to do, when it came to assembling his workout equipment.

"Have you never put together fitness equipment before?" Seth asked him, then said. "You know your way around the gym and know the different types of workout equipment from what I've seen, working out with you."

"I've never put any kind of fitness equipment together." Joey said to him. "As for the gym, the equipment was already set up and ready to go, so all I had to do was use it."

Seth laughed, and slapped Joey's shoulder, in response.

"Well don't sweat it, Champ." Seth said to him. "That's why you've got me, here, to help."

Seth looked around at the various kinds of equipment that Joey had purchased, that were laying around the garage floor.

"Well, the first thing we need to do, before we start putting the equipment together, is figuring out where you want it set up." Seth pointed out, then asked. "Do you want to have it all set up, here, in the garage, or do you have a basement in your house, here, that you'd rather set up your equipment?"

"No, here's fine, for now." Joey said to Seth. "Why don't we set up the dumbbells and the weight rack, as well as the weight bench, since those will be the easiest to do?"

"Sounds good to me." Seth said, rubbing his hands together. "Let's do it."

Seth walked over to where Joey had the dumbbells and weight rack, sitting, and lifted the weight rack to sit over by the edge of the wall, at the back of the garage. After that was done, he picked up the dumbbells that were different pounds of weight and sat them on the weight bench, organizing them, neatly, left to right, smallest to biggest. Before Seth, put the final heaviest dumbbells down, in the weight rack, he couldn't resist pumping his biceps up some with them, for a minute, testing out Joey's new dumbbell set.

"These dumbbells are nice, Joey!" Seth said, looking over at him. "You chose well with this set!"

As Seth continued to pump up his biceps, he started to get so into it, that he had forgotten that his sole purpose for being there at Joey's was to help him set up his equipment, not help himself to Joey's weights, like he owned them. And Seth, also, didn't realize that Joey was literally watching him, doing his bicep curls, and was checking out his massive biceps, which were starting to get majorly pumped 

Joey couldn't take his eyes off Seth. The way Seth would grunt and growl with each bicep curl, was really starting to make his mind go places that he hadn't let it go, in a very long time. All he knew was that he had never met a man, quite like Seth, and the more Joey saw of him, the more Seth intrigued him. He wanted to know more about Seth and what made him tick.

Joey turned away, his back to Seth, who was in his own world, curling those dumbbells. Joey closed his eyes.

"Fuck, this guy is incredible!" Joey said, in his thoughts. "And all of that muscle! The size! The power!"

Joey turned and glanced at Seth, again, taking his handsome looks and muscular exterior in. There was no doubt about it. Joey was becoming more drawn to Seth than ever before. He couldn't take it, anymore. He had to get closer to Seth. He walked over to where Seth was standing, and as Seth curled his bicep to complete contraction, Joey reached out and wrapped his fingers around Seth's huge biceps, squeezing it, just before Seth was about to lower his arm.

At that moment, Seth looked down at Joey's hand that was squeezing his bicep, and then, looked up at Joey, looking him in the eyes. He could see Joey staring right back at him, the expression on his face, a mixture of, both, admiration, and lust.

Not saying a word, Seth looked back down at Joey's hand which was still squeezing his bicep, and, with a teasing smile, on his face, continued to pump his biceps, while Joey continued to feel it get harder and veinier beneath his hand. Joey now decided to get behind Seth, and grabbed Seth's left bicep, in Joey's right hand. So, now, Joey had both of his hands, squeezing both of Seth's biceps while Seth continued his bicep curls. And the more Seth pumped his biceps, the hornier it seemed to make Joey become.

Joey slid his hands up Seth's arms and shoulders, resting on his traps. As he did, he tapped them, with his fingers. When Seth turned and looked at him, Joey again tapped Seth's traps, and once again, without having to say a word, Seth knew exactly what Joey wanted.

With the dumbbells still in his hands, Seth turned his back to Joey, once again, and started working his traps. Joey's eyes bulged when he felt how huge and hard Seth's trap were. He couldn't stop massaging them and feeling them. His breathing was starting to get husky and give away just how horny the whole situation was making him.

Seth could, no doubt, hear the way Joey was breathing, and feel Joey's warm breath on his neck, and that cocky, all-knowing smile appeared on his face. He knew he was making Joey horny for his muscles. And he was going to take full advantage of it.

Seth suddenly felt Joey's hands slide down the front of his shoulders and came down to rest on his pecs. As Joey grabbed them and started squeezing them, Seth's eyes closed, knowing that Joey had found the muscle feature that was Seth's hot spot.

"Fuck yeah!" Seth whispered. "Squeeze those fucking pecs, bro!"

Joey continued feeling and squeezing Seth pecs, as Seth bounced them beneath Joey's hands. Then, he slid his hands down and started sliding them up.and down Seth's chiseled abs, which Seth tightened under his touch.

"Fuck!" Joey whispered, fiercely, his feelings of lust for Seth beginning to heat up. "Why are you so fucking hot, Seth?!"

In response to that, Seth turned to Joey and looked at him. Seeing Joey standing there his eyes wide, his mouth slightly open, and his chest heaving. Seth reached forward, with one arm and pulled Joey against him. Joey gasped, slightly as his body came in contact with Seth's, but he never tore his eyes away from Seth, for a moment. Joey looked into Seth's ocean blue eyes.

"You think I'm hot, huh?" Seth asked, as he looked into Joey's eyes and then down to his lips, then back up to his eyes.

"You fucking know it!" Joey said, his own cocky smile lighting up his face.

Seth looked at Joey, his facial expression showing that he, too, was attracted to Joey.

"Well, yeah." Seth grinned, nodding his head. "But I still love to hear it."

Joey laughed, his smile getting bigger. Seth, who was looking down at Joey's lips again, looked back up into Joey's eyes and then asked:

"You want me, Joey?" Seth asked, suddenly. Joey nodded.

"More than I thought I could ever want anybody." Joey replied.

Seth nodded and then his hands slid down Joey's waist and came to rest on his ass which Seth gave a gentle squeeze through Joey's tight jeans.

"You're pretty damn hot yourself, Joey." Seth said a low voice. "And this sexy ass of yours, you've built up well."

Joey grinned, in response to Seth's statement. He definitely agreed with him.

"Yeah, my ass does look pretty sexy, if I do say so, myself." Joey whispered. "Now, it's my turn."

After saying that, Joey slid his hand back around to Seth's massive glutes and started feeling his through his jeans. In response, Seth flexed his glutes. Joey's mouth dropped, in shock 

"Shit!" Joey exclaimed. "Seth your ass is unreal!"

Seth smiled that cocky, seductive smile of his.

"Well, you ain't seen nothing yet, Champ." Seth said, as his hand came up to rest on Joey's cheek. As soon as Seth's hand came in contact with his face, Joey's smile faded and was replaced with that horny expression, again.

The sexual tension between the two of them was through the roof! With his hand, still, on Joey's face, Seth slowly leaned into Joey, inching closer and closer to his lips. Joey's own eyes closed as he felt Seth's lips connect with his, and the two of them shared a very tender, yet lust filled kiss.

After a few seconds, Joey pulled back and looked at Seth. He wanted to make sure that this was something that Seth wanted.

"Seth, do you want me as much as I want you, right now?" Joey asked, out-loud.

Seth, who was stroking Joey's cheek didn't say anything, but nodded his approval, looking at Joey like he wanted to ravish him, in that moment. That was all Joey needed to know.

Joey then dove back for Seth's lips, kissing him more agressively than before. Seth's arms wrapped around Joey, as he kissed him back, just as agressively, their tongues wrestling each other, and their hands groping and grabbing at each other's muscular bodies.

"Joey?" He heard Seth's voice ask, as he was making out with him.

JOEY!" Seth voice rang out, this time a bit louder.

Joey snapped out of it to see Seth, now crouched down to the floor, where the box to the treadmill was sitting, looking up at him. He was still fully clothed.

"What?" He asked, suddenly feeling very hot. He looked around to notice that Seth had opened the box that the treadmill came in and was already taking parts out of the box. It was then that Joey realized that he had only been fantasizing that whole scenario between him and Seth.

"Are you ok?" Seth asked, with an amused expression on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Joey stammered, a bit. "Do you want some water?"

"Sure, I'd love some." Seth said. "It's starting to get kind of hot in here."

"Fuck! You're telling me!" Joey thought, to himself, as he walked over to a refrigerator, that was sitting by the wall, near the side door to the garage.

He pulled two bottles of cold water out of the refrigerator and closed the door. Walking back over, to Seth, he handed one down to him.

"Here you are." Joey said, as he handed Seth's water to him. Seth accepted it.

"Thanks." He said, as he opened the bottle and took a sip of water.

"You're welcome." Joey said, rubbing his cold bottle of water across his forehead, since he felt like he had been sweating.

Seth looked up at him.

"You sure you're ok, man?" He asked Joey, as Joey turned back to him.

"Yeah, yeah." Joey said, rather quickly. "Never better."

Seth nodded and then shifted his eyes a bit, as that strange, amused look on his face reappeared, for a moment.

"You ready to help me get this stuff put together?"

"Yes." Joey said, crouching down beside Seth. "I know you have to get back to the farm soon, so let's do this."

"Alright." Seth said, as he pulled a paper of instructions out of the box and started reading them.

Joey gazed at Seth, watching him, reading the instruction to the treadmill, and let out a huge breath as silently as he could, his lips puckered in a blowing expression. He opened his water and took a long sip of it.

"What the fuck?!" Joey thought to himself. "Why did my mind just go there?! Seth is just a friend! Come on, Joey, get a fucking grip!"

Joey sighed, as he sat his water down and looked down at the contents of the box of parts for the treadmill.

"So, what do we have, here?" He asked.

CALIFORNIA STATE PRISON

Eric was led, by a security guard, to a room with a table that had two chairs set up at each end of the table,. maintaining a good distance between the visitor and the prisoner.

Have a seat, Mr. Shaw." The officer said. "Mr. Anderson will be brought in, momentarily."

"Thank you." Eric said, sitting down in the chair.

The officer then headed back to the door and stood there, waiting.

While waiting, a million thoughts were running through Eric's mind, at that moment. "How would Tom react when he saw him for the first time in 5 years? How would Eric, himself, react to seeing Tom, for the first time, since the rape?"

Eric sat there, feeling nervous as hell, but also incredibly scared, at the same time. He didn't know what to expect when he saw Tom and wondered if he could possibly have changed, for the better, being in this place. All Eric knew was that the prison gave him the creeps. He never thought he'd ever have to set foot in a place like this. But, as he was driving in the direction of the prison, Eric knew that he needed to face Tom and possibly have the closure he needed so that he could finally put his past, with Tom, behind him and focus on his future, which would, hopefully, be in a relationship with Seth.

As Eric was trying to figure out what he could say to Tom, once he was able to talk to him Eric heard a buzzing sound, and he looked up to see the door ahead of him, open and a couple of the prison guards came in, leading with a dark haired, dark eyed man, wearing handcuffs donning an orange jumpsuit. Eric's face took on a look of complete shock when he saw him.

Tom Anderson, his former lover and rapist, today looked nothing like the Adonis stud that Eric had met, years ago. He still had his handsome looks, but he had lost all of the muscle that he'd built and was now very skinny. Even his once handsome full looking face looked sunken in, for Eric could see his cheekbones. Tom's hair was now buzzed to his scalp, when he used to have a full head of hair which Eric had always loved to run his fingers through. The only thing Tom still had going for him was that he was still as tall as he was before, and despite becoming less of an Adonis, he still was good looking to some degree.

Taking in Tom's much skinnier, smaller appearance, any nervousness or fear that Eric was feeling melted away. Although he wasn't smiling, physically, deep inside, he was smiling at how karma had become a bitch to Tom, literally.

"Sit down, Anderson." One of the prison guards said to him. "You've got ten minutes."

Tom sat down, looking over at Eric, in complete and total shock. He couldn't believe how much Eric had changed since he'd last seen him.

The prison guards turned to Eric.

"The two of you have ten minutes." The other guard, a Hispanic looking man, appearing to be late 30s, said. "If you decide you want to end this visit sooner, just knock on the door and we'll come right in and take Mr. Anderson back into custody."

"I understand." Eric said, looking up at the guard. "Thank you."

The two officers then walked to the door, behind Eric and opened it. They walked through and shut the door behind him.

Now, alone in the room, with Tom, Eric gazed at him, unsmiling, and with a very stony cold look on his face.

Tom, who was still amazed at the transformation of Eric from geek to muscled gymnast, was the first one to speak.

"Hi Eric." He said, managing a small smile. "It's good to see you. You look great."

Eric, still with that cold look on his face, brought his hands up and folded them, on the table, in front of him.

"I wish I could say the same." He said, his voice sounding just as cold as the expression on his face looked.

Tom's smile got bigger as he looked Eric over, admiring his body and his handsome face.

"I can't believe how much you've grown up." Tom said, sounding genuinely sincere. "You're more beautiful than I remember. And you've obviously been working out because I don't remember you having big muscles like that."

Eric then brought his arms up and flexed his biceps, showing them off to Tom.

"Nice." Tom said, nodding. "I think you're almost as big as I was 5 years ago. Great work, man!"

Eric lowered his arms back to the table.

"Thanks." Eric said, a bit sarcastically. "I wish I could say the same for you, but it appears that I can't given how much you've shrunk from the muscular Adonis I remember you, once, to be."

Tom nodded.

"Yeah well, they don't let you work out in here." He said. "And the food isn't the greatest, either."

Eric looked at him and Tom looked right back at him. He saw the look on Eric's face, which meant that he still hadn't forgotten how things had ended, between them. Tom decided that he should be the one to bring it up.

"Eric?" Tom asked, looking down a moment, then looked back up into Eric's eyes. "Would it help, at all, if I told you that I'm truly sorry for what I did to you?"

Eric swallowed, feeling the lump beginning to form in his throat. Seeing Tom, for the first time since the rape, were beginning to bring up the bad memories for Eric, all over again.

"Because, I am, Eric." Tom said, the emotion in his voice, sincere. "I wish, more than anything, that I could take back what happened, that night. When the booze finally wore off and I was awakened by those police officers, after you turned me in, it all came flooding back to me and I was absolutely horrified by what I'd done to you."

Eric clenched his jaw, pressing his lips together, trying to keep his composure.

"Eric, I swear to you, that I truly never meant to hurt you, like that." Tom said, his voice getting shaky. "Before you, I'd never raped anyone. That's not who I really am. You know that."

Eric's own tears of hurt and anguish were starting to stream down his own face, now. Although he'd experienced Tom, at his worst, he knew that what Tom had said about never raping anyone before was true, because it had been brought up, in court at Tom's trial.

Eric leaned forward, his eyes narrowing at Tom.

"Do I, Tom?" Eric said, as he glared at him. "I know you've never raped anyone else before, but that still doesn't change the fact that you did that to me! And the drinking is no excuse, either!"

Eric's emotions were starting to get the better of him, now, for he was crying freely.

"My God, Tom, can you even comprehend what it was like, for me, to be completed violated an humiliated by you?! The way you manhandled me and forced yourself on me, the way you did, Tom, it hurt! You hurt me so bad! And then you just walked into the kitchen and finished drinking your fucking bottle of booze like it had never happened! That had to be the worst part of the whole thing, other than the rape itself! It's like you had no remorse for what you just did to me! It's like you didn't even give a fuck!"

"Eric, I was numb from all the drinking!" Tom exclaimed. "I couldn't feel anything anymore!  I'd lost everything I'd ever worked for! My dreams of playing in the NFL were shot to hell because of my Myocarditis!  I felt like I'd lost everything and my life had no meaning anymore! I was lost. I didn't know what to do with myself, after that!"

"Once again, that's no fucking excuse for the rape!" Eric said, loudly, pounding his fist down, on the table.

"I know that!" Tom said, wiping at his eyes, with his handcuffed hands. "I' just trying to get you to understand that I never meant to do that to you. And it's never going to happen again. Not to you, or to anyone else. I've learned from my mistakes. And I hope that once I get out of here, I'll have the chance to prove that to you."

Eric knew that he was going to have to bring up the letter he'd gotten in the mail about Tom's upcoming release, so he decided that now was fine, since Tom just brought it up.

"That's why I came here, today." Eric said, wiping his face clear of his tears. "I got a notice from the "Department Of Corrections" today, in the mail, and as much as I didn't want to, I knew I had to come because I need closure where you're concerned, so I can put all of this behind me and move on."

Tom's face took on a pained look when he heard the last part of Eric's statement. Especially the part about moving on.

"So you know that I'm being released in a few weeks?" Tom asked him.

Eric nodded

"Yes, I do." He said. "And just the thought of you, being out there, free as a bird, to do what you like, makes my blood run cold!" Eric said, still a bit shaken with sobs. "Now I'll constantly be having to look over my shoulder, anytime I'm out and about town, wondering: "Are those your footsteps, behind me?"

Tom shook his head.

"No, Eric." He said, softly. "You don't have to worry about that. I'm not a danger to you, anymore."

Eric looked at Tom, unsure if he could believe his words.

"How can I know that, for sure?" Eric asked him.

Eric saw Tom look up at him, and Eric saw the look in his eyes that he'd seen, many times, when they were together. Eric could feel his stomach starting to twist into knots because he hoped that look in Tom's eyes didn't mean what he was sure it meant.

Tom then confirmed Eric's inclination, by saying the words he dreaded to hear.

"Because, I still love you."

Eric stared, wide-eyed at Tom. He couldn't believe what he was hearing! That after being turned into the police, and put in prison for 5 years, Tom still loved him!

"Now, answer me a question, please Eric?" Tom asked him. "I know I don't really have the right to ask this of you, but, is there any chance that you can find it, in your heart, to forgive me, for my wrongdoings?"

Eric just stared at him, his face completely blank. Tom continued.

"I'd appreciate it if you can be honest with me." Tom said, looking hopeful. "Because if you can find it in your heart to give me a second chance, I promise you that I will spend the rest of my life, making this up to you."

Eric blinking and frowned, slightly, as he let himself process what Tom was asking of him. He turned away, his back to Tom.

"What do you say, Eric?" Tom asked him, looking at him, with raised eyebrows. "Is that even possible?"

Eric, after taking a big deep breath, turned back around, and prepared to give Tom his answers.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Another great chapter as always.   You go so well from mom and apple pie to hot horny lustful writing - the fantasy Joey had with Seth was hot and graphic!  I can’t wait for the muscle worship session Eric and Seth finally have with -hopefully-no interruptions!

Wow 

OMG the joey seth daydream sequence was amazing man 

I think joeys lust for seths huge muscles is going to be hard for him to deny, and if he gets to seths g spot(his pecs) quickly then seths lust for muscle worship is going to be hard to deny joey what he wants 

Great chapter 

On 6/14/2020 at 1:12 AM, Lefty said:

Another great chapter as always.   You go so well from mom and apple pie to hot horny lustful writing - the fantasy Joey had with Seth was hot and graphic!  I can’t wait for the muscle worship session Eric and Seth finally have with -hopefully-no interruptions!

Thanks, Lefty, I'm glad you enjoyed it! The muscle worship session is sure to be hotter than the last one Eric and Seth had.

On 6/16/2020 at 4:36 AM, Built22 said:

Wow 

OMG the joey seth daydream sequence was amazing man 

I think joeys lust for seths huge muscles is going to be hard for him to deny, and if he gets to seths g spot(his pecs) quickly then seths lust for muscle worship is going to be hard to deny joey what he wants 

Great chapter 

Well Joey is definitely taking a huge liking to Seth. I don't think Joey has explored the 'gay' side to his sexuality in a very long time, and I think Seth has reawakened that for Joey. Joey is bisexual and his preference is women, but something tells me that his admiration for Seth might be the thing that makes him reconsider that.

16 hours ago, Tjdonger said:

This is such a wonderful story filled with much to like. Looking forward to more! 

Thank you, TJ! I'm glad you're along for the ride, man! And who's the sexy stud in your profile picture?

It's hard to write as much as I was used to, now. I used to be able to pump out a new chapter of a story every few days in the past when ideas were fresh in my head. But with a 12 hour day job, 3 to 4 days a week, my responsibilities outside of work, also make it hard to find time to write without interruption. But I m doing the best I can. Thanks for reading, buddy! Stay tuned for more!