1 hour ago, KenAustin said:

loved it, as always.

cant wait to read the muscle worship session in Seth's Bedroom. I hope I inspired you with me real stories ;)

Always, Ken! Thanks buddy!

Chapter 16

Seth, Rudy, and Eric headed towards the barn, where the horse stalls were and Seth pointed to a bag of chicken feed and a bucket, sitting near it.

"The first thing, Rudy and I are going to have you do," Seth said. "Is feed the chickens, so pour some of that chicken feed into the bucket and take it to the chicken coop. It's fenced in to protect the chickens from predators like wolves and coyotes,s o you'll have to open the door and walk inside to sprinkle the feed around to feed them."

Eric gulped.

"There are coyotes and wolves around here?"

"Not usually, since this is California." Seth said. "But hungry wolves and coyotes will travel a long way to find their next meal, if they have to."

"Yes, and that's why Seth, and I, both, are always prepared for that." Rudy said, to Eric. "We both keep rifles, on hand, in the back of our trucks, even when we go down to the dairy barn, where the cows, and the pigs are. You just never know when danger may strike."

"Well, that's good to know." Eric said, his eyes widening as he turned away from Rudy and Seth. As he closed his eyes, his mind drifted back to another painful memory of his past.

<<FLASHBACK>>

"STOP, TOM!" Eric cried out. "YOU'RE HURTING ME!!"

Instead of letting go of him, Tom yanked Eric towards him and threw him, over to the couch. Eric fell against it and tried to turn around to make a getaway attempt, but Tom was already pushing him down, on the couch and pinned his arms down. Eric struggled against Tom's grip, trying to free himself, but given how much bigger Tom was than him, Eric was completely overpowered.

"Let me make something clear to you, Eric." Tom said, in a very dangerously quiet sinister voice. "If you even think about trying to leave me, again....."

Eric looked up into Tom's eyes, his fear increasing. His heart was pounding. He had no idea was Tom was going to do next. But all he knew was that it wasn't good.

".....I'll feed you to the wolves!" Tom finished, with an evil look in his eyes.

Eric couldn't do anything, except stare back at Tom, in complete and utter terror.

<<END OF FLASHBACK>>

As Eric opened his eyes, after re-living that flashback, his breathing started to quicken and he brought a hand up to his chest. Seth and Rudy, who had been talking to each other turned towards Eric to see him, double over, breathing heavily, and they were immediately concerned.

"Eric, what is it?" Rudy asked, worriedly. "What's wrong?"

Eric turned and saw both Rudy and Seth starting to come towards him, but with his vision being blurred, and his head feeling dizzy, he held up his hands.

"Stay away from me! Please!" Eric begged. "Just stay away from me!"

Not knowing what else to do, and feeling like his panic attack was going to swallow him, whole, Eric just turned and started running out of the barn.

Eric!" Seth shouted out. 

Eric kept on running. Seth turned to Rudy.

"I have to go after him!" He said, quickly. "Stay here and start the chores! I'll be back!"

"Don't worry, man, I got this." Rudy said, as Seth started running out of the barn. "Go!"

Eric, who had already had a head start, outside the barn, had looked over towards the horse trails, and took off running in that direction, as fast as he could.

Seth ran around the corner of the barn and starting looking around the driveway, looking for Eric. As he looked, in the direction of the horse trails, he saw Eric running up them, towards the fields.

"Eric!" Seth called out to him, again, as he took off running after him, at full speed, trying to catch up with him.

Eric kept running. His panic attack was now in full force, which was slowing him down, giving Seth more time to catch up with him. By now, Eric had tears streaming down his face.

Eric made it to the fence, and managed to open the gate to the fields and started running up them, in the direction of the corn fields, with Seth quickly gaining on him.

"Eric, stop!" Seth yelled out.

Hearing Seth's voice, right behind him, Eric slowed down and stopped running, bringing his hands to his abdomen, as he started to sob. And just at that same moment, Seth's strong arms wrapped around him from behind.

"Eric?" Seth panted, as he held Eric tight. "What's going on?"

Eric turned around and looked at Seth. When he did, Seth could see what a mess he was. Eric's face was streaming with tears, even now, and his breathing was coming out, in quick hard gasps, and his face was wet also from sweating.

"Come here." Seth said, outstretching his arms.

Eric wrapped his arms around Seth's torso, and started sobbing into his chest. Seth, still panting a bit, rubbing his back to try to calm him down.

BACK AT THE HOUSE, IN THE BARN

Rudy, who had finished feeding the chickens the feed, had come out of the coop and shut the door, securely. He pulled out his phone and dialed Amy's number.

"Hello?" Amy's voice answered.

"Hi, Amy, it's Rudy." Rudy said to her. "What time does your class start this morning?"

"8:00a.m." Amy said. "Why?

Rudy hesitated, not sure if he should tell her, after all. He didn't want to worry her and make her lose her focus on her classes.

"Rudy, is something wrong?" Amy asked him.

"Yeah, umm.." Rudy said. "Something happened, earlier, with Eric. We were getting ready to train him for the job, and all of sudden, he just freaked out, for some reason and took off running. Seth went after him to try to catch up to him."

"What?!" Amy asked him, then said. "Ok, listen. I"m going to head over there, just as soon as I talk to my Anthropology Professor, alright?" I'll see you soon!"

"Ok." Rudy replied to her. "Bye."

He hung up the phone and then walked to the door of the house and called in to Deborah.

"Hey Deb, can I get a basket from you to gather the eggs?"

BACK IN THE FIELDS

Eric pulled back from his embrace with Seth. His sobbing had subsided, and his breathing had calmed down and gotten back to normal again. His panic attack was gone.

"What happened back there?" Seth asked him. "What made you freak out and run away like that?

Eric was still looking down, at the ground, as he wiped at his face, trying to dry it of his tears. His eyes were now red from crying, as were his cheeks, which were flushed again, whenever he was upset.

"And the way you told me and Rudy to stay away from you, before that?" Seth asked. "It was like you were afraid that we were going to hurt you or something."

"I'm sorry." Eric said. "I don't know why I did that. I know that you would never hurt me. It wasn't that."

"Well then..what?" Seth asked, the worry showing in his gorgeous face.

Eric sat down, in the grass and folded his hands in his lap, as he crossed his legs. Seth sat down, next to him. Eric looked over at him.

"I was having another panic attack." Eric said. "Except, this one was much worse than the one I had in the shower, earlier this morning, before breakfast.

Eric balled up his fist, in frustration. He thought he'd been doing so well and that he'd finally put his past with Tom, behind him. But ever since Amy had brought it up, Eric had been having a hard time, dealing with it. And now that he'd had one, in front of Seth and Rudy, he knew that they were all going to want an explanation, including Deborah, which made Eric realize that what Amy was right when she suggested that he tell Seth about it. Eric realized now that he was going to have to tell Seth, about his past, with Tom, whether he liked it or not.

"Damn it!" Eric cursed, in frustration. "I thought I had these panic attacks under control! Why are they plaguing me, now?"

"What's causing them?" Seth asked, putting his arm around Eric's shoulders.

Eric's eyes closed, momentarily. Then he turned towards Seth and grasped his hand, in his.

"Seth, there's something that I have to tell you." Eric said.

"I'm listening." Seth said, squeezing his hand, affectionately.

Eric took a deep breath and looked Seth, in the eyes.

"The reason why my panic attacks are happening again, now," Eric revealed. "Is because of something that Amy and I talked about, yesterday. Something that happened to me, 5 years ago. I thought I'd finally put it to rest, but now, It's coming back to haunt me, all over again."

Eric looked over at Seth, who was looking at him, nodding his head. He brought his hand down, on top of Eric's hand.

'Go on." Seth urged him.

Eric didn't want to have to tell Seth any of what happened, in his past. But now, since the panic attacks were back, again, and would only get worse if he kept his feelings bottled up, Eric knew that he had to help Seth understand what was causing his panic attacks and how he could help Eric through one, whenever it would come upon him.

"God, I hate having to re-live this!" Eric said, through gritted teeth. "I can't let that bastard do this to me, again!"

"Who, are you talking about, Eric?" Seth asked.

Eric sighed, in frustration, closing his eyes. He decided that the sooner that he told Seth the story, the sooner he could get it over with, so that he would never have to talk about it, again.

"Tom." Eric revealed, as he began his story. "5 years ago, I met Tom Anderson. It was my senior year of high school, and my guidance counselors were having some of us students visit colleges early so we'd have an idea of what colleges we'd want to go to, once we graduated high school. So, I went to a few of the state colleges to submit my SAT scores and see which college I would get into. The first college I applied to was UCLA, in Los Angeles, California. I was there filing out some stuff, at one of the tables and when I turned around to go over to another table......that's when I saw him."

"Tom?" Seth asked him.

"Yeah, Eric said, nodding. "I was leaving the table, after filling out the papers I needed to fill out, and when I turned to walk away, I bumped into him, as he was coming towards the table. When I looked up and saw him, my heart literally started pounding and I felt like I was going to go weak, in the knees."

Seth's eyebrows raised, knowing that Tom must have been very attractive, the way Eric was talking about him.

"Was he a stud?" He asked Eric.

Eric nodded. And despite what he'd been through, with Tom, he couldn't help but crack a smile, remembering when things were good, between them, before things went sour.

"He was a fucking Adonis!" Eric said. "Dark brown hair, with the sexiest bedroom brown eyes. He was 5' 10 and 200 lbs of solid muscle. I was smitten by him, the first time I laid eyes on him."

"It sounds like I have some competition." Seth said, with a slight grin on his face. Eric looked up at him, in shock.

"Are you kidding me?" Eric asked him. "Seth, when it comes to you, and Tom, there is no contest. You're even more gorgeous and 100 times a better man than he is. And you have a bigger, and better body, so trust me, Tom is no competition for you."

Seth was truly touched by Eric's words, and put his thumb and forefinger under Eric's chin, stroking his cheek with his thumb.

"Thank you." Seth said, gratefully. "I'm glad you feel that way about me."

Seth leaned in and gave Eric a light, gentle kiss, on the lips, which Eric reciprocated.

"You're welcome." Eric said, smiling, as he gazed into Seth's eyes.

"Please, continue." Seth said, pulling back, to a sitting postion.

Eric nodded.

"Anyway, Tom and I really hit it off and we became friends pretty fast. I started hanging out, with him, after school. I would meet him, at his college dorm. He'd had his own room, being a senior in college, so we had plenty of privacy, together. He would help me with my homework and basically just hang out with me. We would talk for hours, with each other about ourselves and our dreams and goals for our futures. 

Eric's smile faded a little bit, as he looked down at the grass.

"I remember Tom saying to me that he liked my eyes." Eric told Seth. "And that he thought that I had a great smile. And that I was really cute."

"Well, you definitely are cute, Eric." Seth said. "And it's definitely something about your eyes that is irresistable.

Eric looked at Seth, sheepishly and rolled his eyes. Then shoved Seth, in the arm, pushing him, sideways, a bit.

"Stop it!" Eric said, yet was smiling profusely. "You're making me blush!"

"What?" Seth chuckled. "I'm just telling it like it is."

Eric chuckled a bit, too. Then continued, talking.

"Of course, I told Tom that I was a geek and that I didn't believe him. That's when he told me that I was really the cutest, most intriguing young man, he'd ever met. He told me that he would tell me everyday, how handsome I was, when we were together. And he did, too. And eventually, I started to believe it, myself, whenever I looked into the mirror. And although I started to believe I was handsome, I still wasn't satisfied with my skinny body. I wanted to get big muscles like Tom, because I really admired his football player build. He wasn't as big and as built as you are, Seth, but his body was beautiful, nonetheless. Tom helped me, with working out too, and taught me everything there was about fitness, about eating right, and getting enough rest. I remember, right after our workout, we went into the locker room to change and being the only two guys, in the locker room, at that time, that's where Tom and I shared our first kiss."

"Well, it sounds like Tom was decent guy for awhile." Seth said, then wondered. "What happened that made things go bad between you two?"

Eric's smile faded as he was coming to the more depressing part of his story.

"Well, one of the issues that kept us from being together was the fact that I was 17 years old. Not exactly of legal age to be involved with a college senior. Tom said that he didn't care about my age, because I wasn't going to be 17 forever. And that was true because I would turn 18 years old, just before I graduated high school. And I told him that as long as we didn't get sexually involved, He and I would be ok. I swore to him that I would protect him, if anyone ever found out about our relationship. Tom told me that as long as I never said anything about it, He wouldn't be opposed to having sex with me, once I felt the time was right. He knew I wasn't ready, yet, so he never pressured me to sleep with him. At least not yet."

Seth frowned at that.

"Not yet?" He asked. "Meaning, he did, eventually, and you still weren't ready?"

Eric nodded.

"Yeah." He said, lowly. "Everything had been going so great for us, until about six months later. During one of his football practices, Tom was having chest pains and collapsed, on the field, unconscious, during a practice run for a touchdown. I didn't even know about it, because I didn't find out about it, until a few days later, when Tom called me, after getting out of the hospital. He said he wanted to see me, so I drove to his apartment, which he now had, after getting a job, as a bartender. When I got there, He opened the door and I could see that he was upset about something, because he looked like he'd been crying. When he invited me in, I asked him what was wrong. That's when he told me that the doctor had told him that the reason that he was having chest pains and collapsed. on the football field was because he had developed a heart condition called "Myocarditis" which is an inflammation of the heart muscle. I asked Tom what that meant for him, and that's when he told me that he could no longer play sports, or work out heavily, or do any kind of strenuous activity that could cause his heart to give out on him. So needless to say, Tom was devastated, because that meant that all of his dreams, everything that he'd planned, for his future, was over. He wanted to play in the NFL and eventually become a football coach. And now, that was no longer an option for him."

"Wow." Seth said. "That sucks for him."

Eric nodded, as he stared out, into the fields. he wiped at a tear that had started to fall down his cheek.

"That's when Tom started spiraling out of control." Eric said, trying to keep from losing his composure, since he was coming to the hardest parts of his story to tell. "He started to become depressed, and started drinking a lot to numb his pain, over losing his dreams. I tried to be there for him, and told him that he still had me, even if he'd lost out on his dreams of a career in the NFL. And that night was the night that I told him that I loved him, for the very first time. He started crying and broke down, in my arms. Then, the next thing I knew, we started kissing. And by this time, Tom didn't want to wait anymore. He wanted to have sex with me. And I told him that it still wasn't the right time. When he heard that, he got really upset with me and after that, he told me to get out of his apartment, so I left, even though I was incredibly hurt by how he treated me. After that, the more I visited with him, every day, the more and more he seemed to sink deeper into his depression. He started pushing me away and told me that I need to get on with my life and finish school and go on to college."

Eric's tears were freely flowing now.

"Eventually, Tom stopped answering my calls, wouldn't return my texts, and wouldn't even let me into his apartment whenever I wanted to see him. Not knowing what to do, I started confiding in one of my gay friends from high school. His name was Sam Lancaster. I was feeling rejected and alone, and Sam was there for me, when I needed a friend. I talked to him about Tom and about his situation, and his heart went out to me, and to Tom, for what he was going through. Sam was a good friend to me, but what I wasn't aware of was the fact that Sam had his own little crush on me. I didn't learn that until the day that Tom drove to my school to pick me up. Sam and I were talking, outside the school, and that's when Sam confessed to me that he had feelings for me and before I could process anything he was telling me, he just kissed me, out of the blue. I didn't know what to do, at first, but once I realized what was happening, all those feelings I'd been experiencing about being alone, and rejected took over, and I started kissing Sam back. That was the first time I'd been shown any affection since Tom shut me out. And unfortunately, Tom had driven by the school, to surprise me, and pick me up, and he saw Sam, and I, kissing. I didn't even know he was even there, until I heard squealing tires and then when Sam and I looked towards the road, we saw his car, speeding away. So, apparently, Tom was furious, after what he saw."

Seth nodded.

"It's not your fault." Seth said. "I understand that you were vulnerable. Tom was pushing you, away at a time when you felt that you needed him, just as much as he needed you. I can understand that."

Eric nodded again.

"Anyway, when I saw Tom's car speeding off, I  said good-bye, to Sam, and got in my car and drove after him. When I got to his house, I opened the door and Tom was standing in the kitchen, with a bottle of whiskey in his hands. He was drinking straight from the bottle. And when I saw the pain, and the anger, in his eyes, I immediately felt so guilty for my part in kissing Sam. I asked Tom what he was doing at the school and he said that he'd missed me and he'd wanted to come and apologize for shutting me out the way that he had been. But when he got there, he saw me, kissing Sam and that it hurt him to see. Then he started shouting at me, accusing me of not loving him or wanting him anymore, which hurt me, to the core, because I loved Tom very much. I told Tom that I still loved him as much as I ever had. Then, once again, he asked me to prove it to him, by making love with him. And once again, I told him that I wasn't ready. When I did, he hit the roof and got all over me about that kiss, with Sam again. I asked him what was wrong with him and that he was acting like a jealous, insecure boyfriend. He asked me if I could blame him after what he saw and that I should be kissing, only him, and nobody else. I told him he was blowing it out of proportion, and that Sam has kissed me, and not the other way around. Tom then asked me why I kissed him back when I should have pushed him away.....

Here, Eric paused, knowing he was reaching the most crucial part of the story and he had to be strong, in order to be able to tell it to Seth.

"Don't stop, now, Eric." Seth urged him. "What happened next?"

"Well," Eric said. "I wasn't just feeling guilty for my part in that kiss. I was also, feeling guilty, because I was starting to develop genuine feelings for Sam. He was the same age as me, and we had a lot more in common. Well, Tom then realized that I had feelings for Sam and he called me out on it. I begged him to believe me when I told him that my kiss with Sam didn't mean anything. And then...."

"And then....what?" Seth asked, now riveted.

Biting his lip, Eric was intent on finishing the story.

"And then, Tom backhanded me, right in the face." Eric revealed. "He yelled at me not to lie to him and that my kiss, with Sam, didn't look like nothing."

Seth's expression turned to shock.

"Whoa!" He exclaimed, in disbelief. "He hit you?"

"Yep." Eric said, seriously, eyebrows raised, as another tear slid down his cheek. "Hit me, in the face, so hard, I almost fell to the floor."

Seth grimaced, as he clenched his jaw.

"Bastard!" Seth cursed, looking away a moment.

Eric sighed. "That's the first time Tom ever hit me, in our relationship, together. And when he realized what he'd done and saw what he did, to my face, he was horrified, and he told me that he was sorry."

Looking back at Eric, Seth proceeded to ask him, his next question.

"Ok, so he hit you, once." Seth said, then said. "Please, tell me he didn't hit you again, after that?"

Eric didn't answer him. Instead he looked up into Seth's eyes. Seth could see the tears slide down Eric's face, at that moment.

"Eric?" Seth asked.

Eric, sniffing, just continued to stare at Seth, his cheeks still wet with tears.

BACK AT THE LOMBARDO HOUSE

"What's going on, with Eric?" Deborah asked, as Rudy came into the house, with the basket of freshly laid eggs, he'd gotten from the chicken coop.

"I don't know, Ma'am." Rudy said, looking confused. "We were talking to him about the farm chores and then, all of a sudden, he double over, clutching his chest, and was breathing really hard. And when Seth and I walked towards him, to try to help him, he told us to stay away from him, and then took off running. Seth told me to handle the farm chores, and ran after him."

"Oh dear." Deborah said, the concern evident in her face. "He must be having an attack of anxiety or something. I'm sure Seth will be able to calm him down."

"Let's hope so." Rudy then, then handed her the basket. "Here are the eggs."

"Thank you, Rudy." Deborah said, accepting them. "Why don't you go ahead back out and get back to doing the chores, until Eric and Seth come back."

"Yes, Ma'am." Rudy replied, respectfully. "And, I should let you know that Amy will be here, shortly. I called her and told her what happened, with Eric, and she said she'd be here, after she talked to one of her professors. She's worried about Eric, too."

"Ok, I'll be on the look-out for her." Deborah assured him. "Go on, back out, Rudy."

"Ok." Rudy replied, turning and walking back outside the house.

Rudy walked into the barn to check on the horses. As he did, he looked inside the horse stalls and saw that there was horse manure in there, that needed mucked out and taken to the manure pile.

"Well, it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it." Rudy said, as he grabbed a nearby shovel and got ready to start cleaning on Eli's stall, first. Since he was the bigger horse, he made the most mess.

Rudy also grabbed a wheelbarrow, that was sitting, nearby, and sat it near the door to the horse stall. He started shoveling the manure into the wheelbarrow, when he heard a car horn, honking, as it approached the house. Knowing that it was Amy, he stopped what he was doing and walked out of the barn to greet her.

Amy got out of Eric's car and shut the door. She started walking up towards the house, just as Rudy came out of the barn.

"Well, good morning." Rudy said, walking over to her. Amy smiled.

"Good morning to you, too." Amy replied back, to him.

Rudy leaned down and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her waist. Amy threw her arms around Rudy's broad shoulders, returning his kisses. When they pulled back, Amy looked into Rudy's eyes.

"Where's Eric?" Amy asked him. "Have he and Seth come back, yet?"

"No, not yet." Rudy said, to her. "Eric ran up the trails, towards the fields, and Seth went after him. They've been gone for quite a while."

Amy looked at Rudy, her face filled with worry.

"You think we should go check on them?" She asked him.

At that moment, Deborah came out of the house, hearing Amy's last question.

"Good morning, Amy." Deborah greeted her. "It's nice to see you again."

"Good morning, Deborah." Amy said, to her. 'It's nice to see you again, as well."

"Don't worry about Eric, Honey." Deborah told her. "I'm sure Seth is with him, right now, helping calm him down. Why don't you come in and have some breakfast? You must be hungry."

"Famished, actually."Amy said. "I'd love some breakfast. Thank you."

"Actually, Deborah, would you mind if I joined you two?" Rudy asked. "Until Seth and Eric come back?"

Deborah and Amy looked at each other, and Deborah smiled. She knew Rudy had it bad, for Amy and she knew Amy really liked him, too.

"I'm sure I can make an exception, just this once." Deborah told him, then pointed a finger at him. "But, just until the boys come back. Then, it's back to doing the farm chores. Understood?"

Rudy beamed.

"Yes, Ma'am." He said, cheerfully, looking back, at Amy, who was smiling at him.

"Come on, let's go in." Deborah said, and motioned for Rudy and Amy to go inside the house. Amy went in, first, followed by Rudy, and then Deborah went in, behind him, shutting the door, to the house, tight.

BACK IN THE FIELDS

"Eric, please tell me that Tom didn't hit you, again?" Seth begged Eric.

Eric looked at Seth and saw that he looked absolutely terrified of what Eric's answer would be. He could see from the look in Seth's eyes, how much Seth really cared for him. Eric looked away, as he wiped at his face, trying to clear it of the tears, but it was futile since more tears replaced the ones he wiped away.

"Well," Eric started saying. "After he told me that he was sorry for hitting me, that's when I knew, right then and there, that I couldn't be with Tom, anymore. As much as I loved him, I wasn't about to stay with a man, who would abuse me like that. So, I told him that, that was the first time he hit me, and that it was also the last time. When he asked me what that meant, that's when I told him that it was over and that I was leaving. I started walking to the door....."

Eric paused, pursing his lips together, tightly. Then he finished what he was going to say as his mind flashed back to that memory.

".....and that's when he grabbed me."

<<FLASHBACK>>

"Do not walk away from me!" Tom yelled. "I'm not done with you, yet!"

"OW!" Eric cried out, as he felt Tom's grip tighten around his very skinny arm. "LET GO OF ME!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU LISTEN TO ME!" Tom shouted, angrily. "YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME! WE ARE NOT OVER, SO YOU JUST GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, RIGHT NOW!!"

Eric's face was contorted in pain, as Tom's grip around his arm, was getting so tight, it felt like Tom was about to break the bone, in his arm.

"STOP, TOM!" Eric cried, looking into Tom's eyes, in utter fear. "YOU'RE HURTING ME!!"

Instead of letting go of him, Tom yanked Eric towards him and threw him, over to the couch. Eric fell against it and tried to turn around to make a getaway attempt, but Tom was already pushing him down, on the couch and pinned his arms down. Eric struggled against Tom's grip, trying to free himself, but given how much bigger Tom was than him, Eric was completely overpowered.

"Let me make something clear to you, Eric." Tom said, in a very dangerously quiet sinister voice. "If you even think about trying to leave me, again....."

Eric looked up into Tom's eyes, his fear increasing. His heart was pounding. He had no idea was Tom was going to do next. But all he knew was that it wasn't good.

".....I'll feed you to the wolves!" Tom finished, with an evil look in his eyes.

<<END OF FLASHBACK>>

"So, that's why you freaked out when Rudy and I mentioned wolves and coyotes, earlier." Seth said. "What happened next?"

Eric continued, the memories, flashing through his mind as he told Seth, the final part of the story.

"Well, after he said what he said, to me," Eric said, starting to sob. "I was trapped beneath him, completely powerless to do anything. It was then that Tom started to kiss my face and then my neck, and....."

Seth's eyes widened.

"No!" He said, feeling like he was going to lose his composure, any minute. "Eric, please tell me, he didn't...."

Eric's eyes closed, and he started sobbing, immediately.

"Seth, he wanted to have sex....right then and there! I told him, no, that I didn't want it this way......but he didn't listen to me! Eric said, in between sobs.

"Oh, God!" Seth said, as he, tried to keep his composure. "He raped you?"

Eric could only nod his head. He was crying so hard, he couldn't say any more.

Seth put his arms around Eric and pulled him into his chest, holding him, close.

"It's ok, Eric." Seth said, as a tear started sliding down his face. "I've got you, Baby. Just let it go. Let it all out. Get it all out of your system. And just know, that I've got you."

Seth continued to hold Eric, while Eric cried his heart out.

"Oh God, Seth, it was horrible!" Eric said, as he sobbed into Seth's chest.. "He went to turn me on my stomach, and that's when I tried to fight him off! And when I did, he lashed my face two more times, which took the fight completely out of me. And then he forced himself on me...and it hurt! It hurt so bad! He was really rough! And afterwards, he just got dressed and walked into the kitchen and finished drinking his booze, like nothing had just happened! And not long after that, he passed out, with his head on the table. All the while, I just laid there, and wanted to die. After Tom had passed out, I got dressed and left the house, without him knowing. That's how I got away from him."

Seth's face contorted from pain, to anger, over what Tom had done to Eric.

"What happened to Tom, after that?" Seth asked Eric.

Eric lifted his head. His sobs had calmed down, enough, that he could talk again.

"Well, after I went to the police and reported him for aggravated assault and rape, I was taken to the hospital, where I was examined, and also tested for HIV, since Tom didn't use protection when he raped me. The cops went and arrested him, that same night. After getting a sample of his DNA, which matched his DNA found on me...and within me, Tom pretty much lost everything else, along with his dreams of becoming an NFL pro football player. He lost his apartment, and he lost his job, as a bartender, at 'The Hollywood Men" nightclub."

Seth's eyes bulged when he heard Eric mention that place. And not only that, when Eric had first mentioned Tom, who he was and where he went to college, as well as his description of Tom's looks, he'd been able to put the pieces together.

"Oh my God!" Seth exclaimed, in disbelief. "Eric, are you telling me that Tom Anderson, who worked at 'The Hollywood Men" nightclub is the same Tom Anderson who you were dating, 5 years ago?"

"Yeah." Eric said, to him, frowning. "Why?"

Seth looked at Eric, knowing that what he was about to reveal to Eric was going to be a shocker.

"Because 'The Hollywood Men" nightclub is where I worked, as a male stripper." Seth revealed.

Eric's eyes widened.

"What?!" Eric asked, in complete shock. "So, you're saying that you knew Tom Anderson?"

"Oh yes!" Seth said, that angry expression coming back to his face. "I knew Tom very well. I worked many of the same nights that he was bartending. He used to hit on me, all the time, and he also would tip me, generously, and afterwards, he would always give my ass the usual squeeze. But of course, I was never offended because I was always used to the attention that my body got me, so I thought nothing of it, at the time. And he never squeezed my ass, more than one time, after tipping me."

Eric rolled his eyes, and shook his head.

"Ironic, isn't it?" He asked Seth.

"What?" Seth asked. Eric looked up at him.

"That if I hadn't been 17 years old, at that time," Eric said, to him. "we might have met each other, even sooner in our lives."

Seth, with his eyebrows, raised, nodded, agreeing at the possibility of that.

"I can see how that could have been possible." Seth said. "But, knowing now, what that bastard did to you, it makes me sick, now, to think that I ever let him touch me."

"I know, right?" Eric said to him. "And it makes me sick that he only got sentenced to 5 years, in prison, for what did to me. I haven't seen him since he was sent to prison."

Seth looked over at him.

"Have you ever wanted to visit him?" He asked. Eric nodded.

"Many times." Eric said. "But after what he did to me, I was afraid of him."

As Seth looked at Eric, he saw a look of determination in his eyes that he'd never seen before.

"After Tom went to prison, I went for counseling to help me deal with what he did to me. I took self defense classes, and started working out, with a fiery passion. And little by little, I started putting on, more muscle. I kept working at it, and I swore, after that, that I would never be a victim to Tom Anderson, or any abusive man, ever again."

Eric pulled his shirt sleeve up, and flexed his right bicep muscle, while looking up at Seth.

"Never again!" Eric said, his face, dead serious.

Seth smiled, as he admired Eric's bicep and noticed the seriousness in his face. Then, he reached over and wrapped his hand, around Eric's bicep, while looking into Eric's eyes, nodding.

"Never again." Seth said, softly. Eric smiled at him.

Seth pulled Eric, into him, and gave him a gentle, kiss, on the lips.

"You're not alone, anymore, Eric." Seth said. "You have me, now. I'll be your protector, if you'll let me."

Eric smiled at Seth. His heart was filled with joy, whenever he was around him. Eric knew that he could trust Seth.

"And I want you to know, Eric." Seth said, as he cupped Eric's cheek. "I would never hurt you the way that Tom did."

"I know, Seth." Eric said, as he cupped his hand, over Seth's. "I trust you, with my life."

Seth's beautiful smile came out, full force, once again, making Eric's heart skip a beat. He still couldn't believe that a man, as gorgeous as Seth, was interested in a guy like him.

"Good." Seth said, putting an arm around Eric's shoulders. "Are you feeling better now?"

Eric nodded.

"I'm good." He said, looking at Seth. "Thank you, Seth, for everything."

Seth nodded.

"Come on." He said, standing up. "You ready to work now?"

Eric stood up and looked up at Seth. When he did, he noticed that the sunrise was just starting and it was casting a warm, golden glow down on both of them. He noticed how the sunlight shined on Seth's face, illuminating his eyes, and face.

"I sure am." Eric said, as he gazed at Seth.

The two of them, stood there, just gazing at each other, in momentary silence. 

"You're so beautiful, Seth." Eric gushed.

Seth chuckled, as his smile broadened.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" Eric asked him.

Seth reached forward, laid his hand on Eric's hip and pulled him closer to him.

"You allowed yourself to care for me." Seth said. "And put your trust in me. I think that, alone, is deserving enough."

Eric smiled. Then Seth leaned towards him, and started kissing him again. As they kissed, Eric slid hi hands up to Seth's pecs and started squeezing them, eliciting a sexy satisfactory moan from Seth.

"Fuck, yeah!" Seth moaned, closing his eyes. "That feels so good!"

Eric leaned up and started kissing Seth's neck, as his hands started playing with Seth's delts, and triceps.

"Eric," Seth said, his voice getting huskier. "Down, Tiger! We have work to get done."

Eric sighed, as he pulled away from Seth and looked into his eyes. He could see the lust and desire within them. And he was sure Seth could see it in his, too.

"I can't help it, Seth." Eric said, his breathing getting a little harder. "I look at you, sometimes, and I want you so bad. Like right now."

Seth stared into Eric's eyes. His pecs tensed as he took in a breath.

"You think it's any easier for me to look at you, right now, and not want to take you down, right here, in these grassy fields and let you have your way with me? My muscles are literally twitching right now, begging to be given attention. I want to be worshipped so bad, right now, I can taste it!"

Here, Seth looked at Eric, and sighed, in disappointment.

"But we can't, right now." Seth said. "Rudy and Amy could be on their way, looking for us. We can't be careless enough to allow our raging libidos to control us and risk us getting caught, in the act."

"I understand." Eric said. "I guess I'll have to wait, until tonight to worship those Incredible muscles."

"It will be worth the wait." Seth said. "Trust me."

"I do, Seth." Eric said to him, smiling. "Come on, let's head back to the house."

"Let's, go." Seth said, with a gorgeous smile, in his face.

Seth put his arm around Eric's shoulders, and Eric's arm went around Seth's sexy V tapered torso, as they walked back towards the fence. Eric and Seth walked through the gate and Seth closed the gate to the fence, leading into the fields, and he and he and Eric, with their arms around each other, again, starting walking back down the trails, back to the house, where Deborah, Rudy, and Amy were waiting for them to return.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Thanks so much for another chapter so soon!  The quarantine has its advantages for your readers!   This chapter read especially like a movie script going back and forth between scenes and flashbacks.  

7 hours ago, Wagnerman267 said:

This story gets better and better every time I read a new chapter. I love it. Thank you so much for this. I know we all appreciate it as much as you love writing it. @Shawn1978

Thank you, Wagnerman 267! I appreciate your feedback, man!

6 hours ago, Lefty said:

Thanks so much for another chapter so soon!  The quarantine has its advantages for your readers!   This chapter read especially like a movie script going back and forth between scenes and flashbacks.  

Thank you, Lefty! This was a very emotional chapter for me to write. I was envisioning these scenes and how they would play out, in my head, like Ina movie, as I was writing them, and I was crying long before I finished the chapter. Envisioning Eric breaking down after the truth about his past with Tom was revealed, and Seth having to comfort him, set off my own emotions. Any true writer will feel it where it counts when he comes to care about his characters he's created. I have done this. Thanks again, and keep reading!

17 minutes ago, boardman said:

This story just gets better and better. Love to see where this goes and maybe that worship session turns into a hot sex session

Thank you, Boardman!

Eric and Seth still have a long road ahead of them, yet, before their relationship can be taken to the next level. I don't think it will be long, but it will happen at the right time, in the story. I always try to go with my instincts about when the right time is to certain things to happen.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 17

Eric and Seth were just walking towards the house, from the end of the trails, when they saw Amy, Rudy, and Deborah all walk outside, talking amongst themselves. They stopped, short, when they saw the two men coming. When she saw Eric, Amy quickly walked towards him and threw her arms around him.

"Are you ok?" Amy asked, worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Eric said, as he hugged her back, strongly. Then he pulled back and looked at her, frowning in confusion. "What are you doing here? didn't you have class, this morning?"

"Yes, I did." Amy told him. "But Rudy called me and told me what happened, so I came to see if I was able to help you, in any way."

Eric looked at Amy, feeling really guilty now that he'd caused her to miss her classes.

"Amy, you really shouldn't have skipped your classes, because of me." Eric protested. "The last thing you need is to get behind, in your classes."

"Nonsense!" Amy replied, rubbing his arms. "I talked to my Anthropology professor, and he told me that I can just come by his office, after my classes are over, for the day, and he'll catch me up on my lesson, before he leaves for the day."

"Well, that was nice of him." Seth said to her, then looked over at Rudy. "Anyway, I'll give you and Eric a chance to talk, because I need to have a word with Rudy for a moment."

"Ok." Amy said, looking at Seth as he was walking over towards Rudy and his mother. Then she turned back to Eric. "You want to talk in the car?"

"Sure." Eric said.

"Alright." Amy said. "Come on."

She turned to walk to his car and Eric followed her. Amy, who still had Eric's car keys, unlocked the door to the car and she and Eric both got into the car. Amy got in the driver's seat, and Eric got in the passenger seat, since he knew that Amy was going to have to drive back to the campus, with his car, again.

"So," Amy began saying. "This panic attack you had, earlier. Did it have anything to do with what you and I talked about yesterday? About your past with Tom?"

Eric nodded.

"Yeah." He admitted. "I thought I'd gotten over it and put it to rest. But ever since you brought it up, again, the panic attacks I used to have, after what I want through with Tom, have come back again. And each time I have one, it's always a bit worse than the last one."

Amy hung her head and brought her hands up over her face.

"This is all my fault." She said, as she started to cry. "The last thing I wanted was to cause you all this pain, Eric."

"No! Amy," Eric said, leaning across the seat, wrapping his arms around her. "It's ok, I don't blame you for this. I realize now that this could have come back to haunt me, at any time. Even if you hadn't brought it up. As hard as it was for me to talk about it, I was able to get through it and tell Seth everything. He helped me get through my panic attack and was really there for me, when I needed him."

Eric happened to look over towards the house and saw Seth walking with Rudy, into the barn. Deborah had turned and walked back into the house. Eric looked back at Amy.

"And you were right, before, about telling Seth." Eric told her. "I feel better now that the truth is out and Seth knows about it. It'll help him be prepared, so that he knows what to do to calm me down, should I have to go through any more panic attacks."

Amy wiped at her eyes and Eric released her from out of his arms. She sat back, in her seat, and looked over at him.

"So, while we have this time, alone, in the car, tell me how things went between you and Seth last night." Amy said to him. "Did he flex and show off his body to you?"

Eric smiled, knowing that Amy was gonna love all the juicy details of his night with Seth, out in the fields.

IN THE BARN

"So, what's the deal with Eric?" Rudy asked, as he walked into the barn, behind Seth, and stopped behind him, as Seth turned to  look at him. "What happened to make him freak out like that?"

Seth wanted to tell Rudy about it. But he hadn't yet asked Eric if he could be the one to tell Rudy about Eric's past with Tom. Seth certainly didn't want to betray Eric's trust, by telling Rudy anything, before he'd had the chance to talk to Eric about it.

"Rudy, I can't tell you, just yet." Seth told him. "I haven't yet asked for permission from Eric to tell you the complete details about his past. But what I will tell you is that he told me that his panic attacks that he'd had, in the past, have returned and are getting worse with each one he has. I was lucky that I was able to help him through the one he was having, when he ran out of here, earlier."

Rudy frowned.

"How did you do that?" He asked Seth. Seth paused, not sure how to answer that.

"I...just talked to him" Seth said. "I put my hands on his shoulders, told him to take a deep breath, and just breathe. I told him to try to relax and think about a time in his life when he was really happy."

Rudy, frowned, shaking his head, a little.

"That's it?" He asked, in disbelief.

Seth was obviously lying to Rudy, but he certainly wasn't going to tell him the truth just yet. About how he'd embraced Eric who had cried into his chest. How he had shared many tender moments with Eric, while Eric told him about his past. About the many kisses they'd shared, and even less, the hot muscle worship sessions and the hot sexual fun he and Eric had experienced together.

"Yeah." Seth said. "After he'd calmed down, we sat down and talked for a while. I wanted to make sure he was completely over his panic attack before we came back to the house. I didn't want us to have to deal with a repeat episode."

Rudy seemed to buy it, although Seth couldn't be completely sure. He did notice that Rudy seemed to be trouble about something else.

"Ok, I guess I can understand that." Rudy said, still frowning. Seth decided to ask him why he was looking so troubled.

"Rudy, is there something else, on your mind?" Seth asked him.

Rudy looked at Seth and decided to come clean.

"Actually, yes there is." Rudy said. "I need to talk to you about Eric. Are you really sure he's the right guy for the job?"

Seth frowned.

"Why wouldn't he be, Rudy?" Seth asked him. "He's already proven to me that's he's physically strong enough to handle the duties of the job, when I had him stack 27 banded bales of hay into a stack, right by the wall."

Here, Seth pointed at the bales of hay that Eric stacked, over at the left side of the barn.

"Right over here." Seth said, pointing to the neatly stacked layers of hay that Eric had done the previous day. "He did all of those and was able to handle it."

Rudy shook his head and waved it off.

"Seth, it's not Eric's physical strength, I'm worried about." Rudy told him, looking a little uncomfortable, at that moment. "I'm sure that kid is strong, but I'm more worried about his ability to keep focused on the job duties, because there are....certain distractions for him."

Seth frowned, wondering what 'distractions" Rudy could be referring to. He was starting to get a very uneasy feeling, all of a sudden. Could Rudy have possibly picked up on something between him and Eric?

"What kind of "distractions" are you talking about, brother?" Seth asked.

Rudy looked down, a moment, thinking about the best way to bring up to Seth what he was about to say to him. Then, he looked back up at Seth.

"Well for starters, you, Seth." Rudy suddenly blurted out.

"Me?" Seth asked, frowning, in confusion. "And how am I a distraction for Eric?"

Rudy rasied his eyebrows, giving Seth a "you're kidding me, right?" look.

"Do, I really have to spell it out for you?" Rudy asked, Seth.

"Umm, yeah." Seth said. "I'd appreciate it if you'd just say what's on your mind, Rudy."

"Alright, I will." Rudy said. "Last night, at dinner, I'm pretty sure I caught Eric....checking you out."

"Checking me out?" Seth asked him.

"And it's not the first time, I've noticed that." Rudy said, before Seth could say anything else. "And yesterday afternoon, before dinner, when we were both coming into the barn to work out, I noticed that you were standing, in the doorway of the barn, and I saw Eric looking at you, and he had this look, on his face like...."

Seth's heart started beating really fast and he tried to play it cool, like he wasn't affected, but even he felt like he was sweating bullets right at that moment.

"Like what?" Seth asked, still looking confused.

Frustrated that Seth still wasn't getting it, Rudy finally lost it and blurted it out.

"Like he wanted to fuck you, Seth! Ok?!' Rudy said, loudly.

Seth's frown got harder and his eyes widened.

"I think that Eric is gay!" Rudy finished. "And that he possibly might have a thing for you!"

Seth was left literally speechless, at that moment. I guess He and Eric hadn't been as discreet as they thought, when it came to hiding their feelings about each other.

BACK INSIDE ERIC'S CAR

"Wow!" Amy gushed, after Eric had finished, telling her about his worship session with Seth, last night."It sounds like you guys had a really hot night!"

"It was amazing." Eric said, that smile never leaving his face. "I never thought I could be so completely satisfied and fulfilled by a man, in my entire life."

He looked over at Amy and she could see that Eric was literally glowing with happiness. She's never really seen him that way before.

"I think Seth could be the one, Amy." Eric said to her. "He could possibly be the man I would want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Damn, Boy!" Amy said, starting to laugh. "One incredibly fun night, with Seth, and you're already considering marriage?!"

"Shut up." Eric said, lightly nudging her, in the arm. But he was smiling, uncontrollably. "That's something I'm not even ready for yet."

Amy attempted to calm her laughter down as she looked at Eric.

"But if something like that were to happen," Eric continued, talking. "I could see Seth becoming my life partner. But he has to feel the same way as I do. But one thing I do know is that Seth isn't ready for marriage yet. And neither am I. We're just going to get to know each other and enjoy our time together, and see where we go from there."

Amy nodded. She definitely agreed with everything that Eric had said.

"I think that's the best thing you can do, for the two of you, right now." Amy said to him. "Just see where things go. And after that, who knows?"

"Yeah." Eric said, nodding his head. "Anyway, let's go into the barn and see what Seth and Rudy are up to."

"Amy looked towards the barn, frowning slightly.

"Yeah, I think we should check on them." She said. "They've been in there for quite a while."

Eric and Amy, both, got out of Eric's car, and headed towards the barn to see what Rudy and Seth were up to, in there.

BACK, INSIDE THE BARN

"You think that Eric is gay?" Seth asked, Rudy, in shock. "And has a thing for me?"

Rudy nodded, still looking at Seth, uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry, Seth." Rudy said, to him. "Even I have eyes, you know. I've seen the way gay men look at you, through the years, so I know that hot and bothered look when I see it and Eric was looking at you, just like that, just before dinner, yesterday evening."

"So what, Rudy?" Seth said, a bit loudly. "I don't have any problem with the way gay men look at me! I used to work as a male stripper in a gay nightclub, for crying out loud! 90 percent of my tippers were gay! I made a lot of money stripping, which was what helped me pay for my bodybuilding supplements, my posing trunks, food, workout equipment, and anything else I needed! And you know what? Even though, I didn't want to become a stripper, at first, I ended up having a great time doing it!"

"Seth, I know all of this." Rudy told him. "That's not the point, I'm trying to make here."

"Well, then, what is your point, Brother?" Seth asked him. "I don't have time to play guessing games with you, right now, because we still have a lot of work to get done, and I have to run into town soon to get lumber supplies to fix the fence you were telling me about, that needed repaired."

"My point, Seth, is that if Eric is, in fact, gay," Rudy said, to him. "then he's not a good influence on you. I think you need to find out the truth about Eric, once and for all, and make a decision whether or not it's wise for him to be working, here."

Before, Seth, could say anything else, to Rudy, they heard a voice ring out:

"Seth already knows I'm gay, Rudy."

Seth and Rudy turned and saw Eric and Amy, standing in the doorway to the barn. And neither one of them, looked like they were happy, at the moment.

"And now, so do you." Eric finished, saying.

"Eric." Seth said.

"Amy." Rudy said, outloud.

Both Eric and Amy were standing, with their arms, crossed over their chests, both of them, looking annoyed. And that annoyance was directed, straight at Rudy.

"How much of our conversation did you hear?" Rudy asked, looking from Eric to Amy, then back to Eric.

"Long enough to know that you have a problem with my best friend being gay." Amy said, looking at him, her arms still crossed, looking annoyed at him. "And if that's true, then you and I don't stand a chance at being in any kind of romantic relationship."

"Amy...." Rudy began saying, not liking what he was hearing.

"No, I don't want to hear it." Amy said, then turned to Eric. "I have to get back to class. Do you want to come with me?"

Eric turned and looked at Rudy, then he looked over at Seth.

"If Rudy really has that much of a problem with my sexuality, then maybe he's right. Maybe I shouldn't be working here, Seth." He said, to Seth.

"What?!' Seth asked, in shock. "Eric that's nonsense! I don't care if you're gay. You have just as much right to work for us, as anyone else."

And Seth looked over at Rudy.

"Eric's not going anywhere, Rudy." Seth said, sternly, to Rudy. "And as long as he's working with us, I expect you to treat him with respect, gay or not. Do you understand?"

Rudy looked at Seth, then back over at Eric and Amy, who were still standing there, looking at him, with their faces all serious. Rudy turned back to  Seth, not happy with the way Seth was talking to him, in front of Eric and Amy.

"Yes, Sir." Rudy said, then he turned to Amy. "Amy may I talk to you, please?"

Amy rolled her eyes.

"Fine." She said. "I'll hear you out, but that doesn't mean I've changed my mind about anything."

"That's all I'm asking of you." Rudy said. "Will you accompany me on a walk down the trails?"

Amy thought about it for a moment. She knew that they couldn't be long, since she had to go back to class. She nodded at Rudy.

"Ok." She said. "But, we can't be too long, because I have to drive back to the campus to catch my next class at 11:00 a.m."

"I promise, I won't keep you long." Rudy replied back.

"Alright, Rudy." Amy said, determined to talk to Rudy and get it over with. "Come on, let's go."

As Rudy started walking towards her, Amy turned to Eric and laid a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll be right back.' She said, softly to him.

Eric nodded as she started walking, with Rudy, out of the barn, towards the trails, leading towards the fields, leaving Eric and Seth, alone together, in the barn.

Once they were gone, and out of earshot, Eric turned back to Seth.

"I'm sorry, Seth." Eric said to him. "It appears that I was right when I told you that Rudy was the one we were going to have to worry about, when it came to finding out about my sexuality."

"Don't be sorry, Eric." Seth told him, looking guilty. "If anyone is sorry, right now, it's me."

Eric was shocked to hear Seth talk that way. He didn't know of any reason why Seth should feel sorry for anything.

"Why?" Eric asked, frowning, in shock. Seth continued.

"Because, I didn't tell Rudy that I have feelings for you, too, and that we're together, right now." Seth said to him, the guilt evident on his face, and in his voice. "I shouldn't expect you to play along, with me, because I haven't told anyone about my feelings for you."

"Seth, don't." Eric said, walking over to him. "I understand this is all new to you and why you need time to tell people." Eric said to him. "I'm just sorry that I wasn't discreet enough to keep anyone from picking up on my attraction to you."

"Hey." Seth said, smiling at him. "I don't ever want you to apologize for the way you look at me. Or the way, you feel about me."

Eric smiled back at Seth. 

"Like I told, Rudy." Seth said. "I have no problem with the way gay men look at me. I've loved the attention from everyone, young and old, when it comes to my muscles, ever since I was 16 years old. Of course, I don't have any more of a problem with it, now, since I'm now exploring a new part of my sexuality, with you."

"Can I ask you something?" Eric asked Seth.

"Sure." Seth said.

After a moment, Eric asked Seth what he wanted to know.

"How did Rudy figure out that I was gay?" Eric said. "Until I walked in here and admitted it, I hadn't told anyone else about that, either. The only ones that knew, for sure, were you, me, and Amy."

"Well," Seth started saying. "When you mentioned Rudy, frowning at you, at the dinner table, yesterday, you were right about there, being more to it. And also, before you went in for dinner, and Rudy and I came in here, for our workout, Rudy noticed the way you were looking at me, when I turned and flexed my pecs for you. So, I wasn't very discreet, either."

"Don't worry about it, anymore, Seth." Eric said, to him. "I don't blame you for anything."

Seth gazed at Eric, noticing the look on his face. He was still looking all serious.

"But I meant what I said before, Seth." Eric said, his tone serious. " If Rudy is a bigot, in any way, then I can't be around him, which means I can't work here, on the farm, around someone like that. I can't be worrying about whether or not, my life is in danger. I already was abused by Tom Anderson, an actual gay man. I don't need to be abused even worse, by Rudy, if he is, in face, intolerant of my sexuality."

"Whoa, calm down, Eric." Seth said, raising up his hands. "I don't think the fact that you're gay is what bothers Rudy. I think he's just being a bit overprotective of me, that's all."

"Well, I hope you're right, Seth." Eric told him. "But, if Rudy does have a problem with my sexuality, I will decide not to work, on the farm. I can always change my subject for my college essay to something else."

Seth's face fell. If Eric wasn't going to work, on the farm, then what did that mean for their relationship? All he knew was that he didn't want to lose what he and Eric already had going.

"Well, if you're really serious about not working on the farm, anymore, because of Rudy, then I won't stop you." Seth told him. "But, I will be really disappointed, because I really wanted to share this learning experience with you."

"I know." Eric said to him. "I'm not going to make a decision just yet. I think I'll still give it a shot and see how things go. And if I decide not to continue the job, then I'll quit. But whether I stay or go, one thing will never change."

"What's that?' Seth said, looking into Eric's eyes. 

Eric looked around to make sure nobody was watching. He clutched Seth's arm and pulled him towards the wall of the barn, so he was out of earshot and out of sight of Deborah, who was back in the house, cleaning up the kitchen. Eric pushed Seth back against the wall, and looked into his eyes.

"This.' Eric said, bringing a hand behind Seth's head.

Seth closed his eyes as he and Eric shared a hot, sensual kiss.

BACK OUT ON THE TRAILS

Amy and Rudy had walked, at least halfway, down the trails, towards the fields. They stopped and leaned against the fence.

"Alright, Rudy." Amy said, looking up at him. "You said you wanted to talk. So, talk."

Rudy looked down at her.

"First I want to apologize for what you heard, earlier." Rudy said, to her. "I must have made myself look like a homophobe, back there."

"Are you?" Amy asked him. Even though it was a fair question, coming from her, Rudy still looked shocked that she'd even had to ask it.

"Not at all." Rudy said, his tone full of hurt. "It's not Eric's sexuality that I have a problem with."

" Then, what is it?" Amy asked, now curious to know.

Rudy sighed, knowing that what he was going to tell Amy wasn't going to be much of an answer, but he knew he had to give her, something.

"It's the whole idea of him and Seth being together, as a couple that bothers me." Rudy admitted. "I don't think Seth is into that. I've known this kid, since he was 10 years old, and I've only ever heard him talk about women, for most of his teenage and young adult life. I really can't see him, as a gay man. It just doesn't fit with what I know about his history, growing up. And I've been like an older brother to him for 15 years."

Amy could sort of I understand what he meant, even though she didn't agree with it.

"Rudy, even if that's true, it's not up to you to decide who Seth should be with." She told him. "Let Seth decide that, for himself, if there's anything to even decide. The most important thing, whether or not, Seth is straight, gay, or even bisexual,is that you continue to love and support him, the same way you always have, all these years. Continue to be the big brother he's never had, growing up. Seth needs to know that you'll be there for him, no matter what."

"I'll always be there for Seth." Rudy told her. "I love that kid, like a brother. Even though sometimes....."

Here, Rudy trailed off, with a look on his face that Amy couldn't identify.

"Sometimes what, Rudy?"

Rudy sighed, closing his eyes, momentarily. He looked very emotional, right then. Then he opened his eyes and looked back down at Amy.

"Sometimes, I couldn't love him any more than if he was my own son." Rudy finished.

Amy looked at Rudy, suddenly feeling very sympathetic towards him. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down, for a hug, which Rudy accepted, wrapping his arms, tight, around her.

BACK AT THE BARN

Seth and Eric pulled back from their kiss. Both of them had dreamy looks in their eyes as they glanced at once another.

"Wow." Eric said, breathing a little bit heavily. "Our kissing just get hotter and better every time."

Seth, also, was breathing a little harder, feeling the same way that Eric was, at that moment. The passion and the chemistry between the two of them, was undeniable.

"You're telling me." Seth said, then closing his eyes. "I think that's why my heart's beating, so fast, right now."

In response to  Seth's statement, Eric reached over and put his hand over Seth's chest where his heart was, and sure enough, Seth's heart was beating a mile a minute as if he'd just run a marathon.

"It sure is, Seth." Eric said, looking up at him, then grinned. "And I'm gonna make it beat even faster when I do this."

And having said that, Eric then put both hands, on Seth's pecs and started kneading and squeezing them, in his hands, like dough. Seth's eyes closed, in ecstasy.

"Fuck, yeah!" Seth whispered. "I love it when you do that to me."

Eric looked into Seth's face, and then when Seth's eyes opened back up and looked back at him, Eric chose that moment to suggest something to Seth.

"Seth, change places with me." Eric suggested. "Let me back against the wall and then you turn around and back up into me. There's something else I want to show you."

"Ok." Seth said, slightly frowning, wondering what Eric was up to.

Seth moved aside so Eric could assume his postion, with his back against the wall. Seth then moved back, in front of Eric, and back into him. As he did, Eric's eyes closed when he felt Seth's massive muscular ass back right up into his crotch.

"Oh yeah!" Eric whispered. "Now we're talking, Babe. Now, wait until you feel this."

Eric then reached under Seth's shirt and slid his hands up and down Seth's rock hard abs, feeling them up all over, then reached up to knead Seth's pecs some more and then squeezed his nipples between his fingers.

"Oh, fuck!" Seth groaned, in pleasure. "Eric that feels amazing!"

Eric then slid his hands down Seth's abs again and this time, started rubbing his crotch, feeling Seth's bulge through his tight jeans.

"Eric." Seth whispered. "As much as I'm loving this right now, I can't go back out there, with a hard on."

"Ok." Eric said, removing his hand from Seth's crotch. "But I do want you to tease my crotch with this big sexy ass of yours. Show me how you would tease me with your glutes, if you were stripping for me, and pressed up against me, like this."

Seth grinned, knowing that Eric was going to be in for one hell of a surprise.

"Alright." Seth said. "But I"m warning you, in advance. You might explode in your pants if I do this to you out here."

"I'll take the risk, Baby." Eric said to him. "But just give me a short preview. I'm not expecting to be teased and tortured until I cum."

Seth's grin got even bigger.

"Ok, here goes nothing." He said. "And I do mean "nothing."

Seth then started squeezing his glutes in front of Eric's crotch. Eric could see just how form fitting his jeans really were, at that moment, because every time, Seth flexed his glutes, he could see the shape of his ass crack, every time. And every time, Seth's glutes squeezed the head of Eric's dick, which was pressing through his jeans. then Seth began moving his ass up and down, and side of side of Eric's crotch, as he swiveled his hips, doing his stripper dance routine

"Oh my God!" Eric groaned. "Damn, Seth! Keep doing that and I'll cum in less than a minute."

Seth laughed, stepping away and turning around to face Eric.

"Told ya." He said, "You're as easy as they  come."

Eric opened his eyes and looked at Seth, in shock.

"Excuse me?" He asked, in surprise. Seth couldn't stop grinning.

"You heard me." Seth said, unable to be serious. "You're just like every other person who has had me grind on them and use my many "assets" to my advantage. It doesn't take long until you're putty in my hands."

Eric, shook his head and backhanded Seth in the abdomen, but not really hard. But even as he did, Seth tightened his abs to absorb the impact of Eric's hit. When Eric's hand hit Seth's abs, it bounced back. Eric's eyes, widened in shock.

"Damn!" He said. "Seth your abs are even harder than they feel. Did that even hurt?"

"Nope." Seth said, still grinning. "Punch them harder."

Eric looked up at Seth, in shock.

"No, Seth, I won't do that." He said. "I would never hit you. I wouldn't want to hurt you."

"You wouldn't be." Seth said. "I'm giving you permission to punch my abs. It's so you can see how strong and solid my core really is. You're not abusing me, so don't worry about that."

Eric had to admit he'd always wanted to punch a bodybuilder's abs, but had never had the opportunity before. Now, with Seth, he realized that he was free to live out any fantasy he wanted that was related to muscle and bodybuilding. And Seth, most likely, would be open to fulfill any fantasy that he had.

"Ok." Eric said, "But maybe we should do that, later, when we have more privacy again. We could go back out, to the fields, alone, one day and do it."

"True." Seth said, nodding. "Or you could do it, tonight, in my room, when we do our next muscle worship session."

Eric grinned at that. He wanted nothing more than to worship Seth's body again. And this time, in a room with the right amount of light to showcase his body and in front of Seth's full body mirror so they both could see what the other was doing.

"Deal." Eric said, smiling at him. "I cannot wait to worship you in front of your full body mirror, in your bedroom. That's going to be so hot!"

"Hell yeah." Seth said, enthusiastically. "I'm going to love that just as much as you will. I've never really flexed and posed for someone, in my room, before. Always just myself."

"Well, you don't have to pose alone, anymore, Gorgeous." Eric said, to Seth. "You've got your own personal bodybuilding judge that you can pose for, now."

"Oh, I do, huh?" Seth said, smiling.

"Yes." Eric replied, smiling back at him. "And tonight, I'm going to have 'hands on" experience as your personal bodybuilding judge."

"Oh, and I'll be ready for that." Seth said, nodding. "And I'm going to rock your world, in more ways than one."

"I can't wait." Eric said, rubbing his hands, in anticipation.

Just then, Eric heard his phone start ringing. He pulled it out of his pocket to answer it.

"Hello?" Eric, said, into his phone.

"Hello Eric." A female voice, said on the line. "It's your mother."

"Hey, Mom!" Eric greeted her, his face brightening. "How are you?"

"I'm fine." Mrs. Shaw replied. "When you have time, can you stop by the house? I have your mail here for you to pick up, and it'll give me a chance to see you, for a bit. I miss you."

"I miss you, too, Mom." Eric said, looking up at Seth. "Sure, I'll come by the house to pick up my mail. I'd love to see you. How's Dad?"

There was silence, for a moment. Mrs. Shaw didn't answer, right away.

"Mom?" Eric asked, again. "Mom, are you there?"

"Yes, Honey, I'm here." Mrs. Shaw said. Eric heard her sniff, which meant that she must be crying.

"Mom, you sound like you're crying, right now." Eric said, starting to feel like he was going to panic. "Tell me what's going on? You're scaring me, right now! Where is Dad?!"

Eric felt Seth bring his hands over Eric's shoulders. Eric looked up at him, and saw the look of worry and concern in Seth's expression. Seth could see the tears in Eric's eyes.

"Honey, just get here, to the house, as soon as you can, and I'll tell you everything when you get here." Mrs. Shaw said.

"No, Mom, I want to know, now!" Eric said, starting to sob "Where's my Dad?!"

The line went dead.

"Mom!" Eric sobbed, "Mom, are you there?!"

Eric looked, at his phone and it said that the call was ended.

"Eric, baby, what's going on?" Seth asked, worriedly. "What's wrong with your Dad?"

Eric's thoughts were in a whirl. He didn't know what was going on, but he couldn't just stand there and think, he had to do something.

"I don't know, Seth." Eric said, wiping his eyes. "Mom wouldn't tell me, anything. She just told me to come to the house to pick up my mail and she'd fill me in. I have to go."

As Eric went to walk towards the car, Seth clutched his arm.

"Eric, No!" Seth said. "I don't want you to drive when you're this upset!"

"Seth, I'll be fine." Eric tried to reassure Seth. "Don't worry about me."

"But, I do worry." Seth said, still clutching Eric's arm. "I don't want anything to happen to you."

Eric, although still upset, managed a smile for Seth. He stood on his tiptoes, and kissed Seth, on the lips.

"Thank you, Seth." Eric said to him. "I really appreciate your concern, but I'm going to be just fine. I'll let Amy drive, if that will make you feel better."

"That will." Seth said, letting go of Eric's arm. "Call her and let her know what's going on." He said. "She and Rudy couldn't have gotten that far into the trails yet."

Eric lifted his phone and dialed Amy's number

BACK ON THE TRAILS

Amy released Rudy from their embrace as she looked up into his handsome face.

"I never realized just how close you and Seth really are." Amy said, caressing his arm, affectionately.

Rudy nodded his head.

"Yeah, I really care about that kid." Rudy told her. "Even though he's grown into a huge bodybuilder and quite a good looking man I still see that young kid, whenever I look at him.

"Good looking?" Amy questioned. "Rudy, Seth is gorgeous."

Rudy raised his eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" He said, starting to smile. "Do I need to keep an eye on you, Ms. McAdams?"

"No, of course not." Amy said, with a smile. "And don't worry so much about Seth. He's definitely a man who can take care of himself. And so is Eric."

Rudy nodded.

"But let me make one thing clear to you." She said, to Rudy, he tone serious. "If you ever hurt Eric, in any way, mentally or physically, then you'll have to deal with me, because I will kick your ass!"

Rudy was almost shocked hearing that from Amy.

"You don't have to worry." Rudy told her. "I wouldn't lay a hand on him. I'm not that kind of guy."

"I sure hope not." Amy said, just as her phone started rining. She answered it. "Hello?"

"Amy, it's Eric." She heard Eric said. "Can you and Rudy please get back here, quicly? I have to get out of here."

Amy frowned, noticing the scared tone in Eric's voice.

"Eric, you sound freaked out." Amy said, worriedly. "What's happened?"

"It's my mom." Eric told her. "She just called me, a few minutes ago, asking me to come to the house to pick up my mail, but when I asked her how my dad was, she was crying and now I'm freaking out, because she won't tell me where my dad is or what's wrong with him, if anything."

"Ok, Eric, calm down." Amy said, quickly "Rudy and I are on our way. We're just a short distance up the trails, so we'll be there in a  minute."

Amy hung up her phone. Rudy put his hand on her shoulder.

'Amy, what's going on?" He asked.

"It's something about Eric's father." Amy said, to him. "Come on, We back to get back to the barn. I have to take Eric home to his family and I gotta get back to class."

Amy turned and started running back down the trails, towards the barn, with Rudy in pursuit, behind her.

BACK INSIDE THE BARN

"I want to come with you." Seth said, to Eric, as they walked out of the barn, towards Eric's car. "I have to go into town, anyway, to pick up lumber supplies to fix the fence in the pastures that Rudy told me needed repaired. And I could meet your family."

Eric turned back, towards Seth.

"That's very sweet of you, Seth." Eric said. "But, I don't think, right now, is a good time to introduce you to my family."

"Why not?" Seth asked, almost looking hurt. "Do your parents have a problem with you being gay?"

"No." Eric said, shaking his head. "No, Seth's it's not that. My mom and dad know that I'm gay. It's just that after everything I went through with Tom, they're very protective of me, still, so I'm worried that if they see a big muscular bodybuilder at their door, with me, they'll start judging you, before they even really know you. I need to tell them, about you, when the time is right, for both of us, so I can prepare them, first, before you meet them."

"I understand." Seth told him. "Well, I hope I get to meet your parents soon. And Mom, and I will pray for you, and your family."

Tears welled up in Eric's eyes, hearing that from Seth. He realized then, how lucky he was to have met Seth and have him, in his life.

"You will, Seth, I promise." Eric said. "And I really appreciate that. The prayers will help, more than you know."

"I know." Seth said, gazing at Eric. He and Eric stared into each other's eyes.

"Eric! Seth!" 

Eric and Seth turned to see Rudy and Amy, running towards them. Once again, Amy wrapped her arms around Eric's shoulders, hugging him, tight."

"Are you alright?" She asked him.

"I'll be fine, once we get out of here." Eric told her. "I need to get to my parents' house as soon as possible."

"Ok, let's go." Amy said, then turned to Rudy, as Eric ran around to the passenger side of the car. "Rudy, I will call you when my classes are over."

"Ok." He said, leaning down, giving her a kiss. Then he looked up at Eric. "Eric, I hope everything is ok with your Dad."

Eric looked at Rudy, and saw, from the look on his face, that his words were genuine. That whatever issue that Rudy may have with him, were being put aside, for now.

"Thank you, Rudy." Eric said. "I appreciate you, saying that."

Eric opened the door and got into the car. As he went to shut the door, Seth grabbed the top of it, preventing that from happening.

"Call me or text me, later, ok?" Seth whispered to him. 

"I will." Eric said, giving him a cute smile, then said. "I'm not sure i'll make it back, in time, to help finish the farm chores. I don't know know how long I may be."

"Don't worry about that." Seth told him. "Rudy and I will take care of it. Take as much time as you need to be there for your family. Rudy and I will train you for the job, once everything is settled.

Amy got into the car and fastened her seat belt. She looked over at Eric, was who talking to Seth.."

"Are you ready, Eric?" She asked him. Eric turned to her.

"Yeah, just a moment." He said. "Let me finish up with Seth."

Amy nodded and started the car. Eric turned back to Seth.

"Thank you, Seth."Eric said, to him, appreciatively. "For everything."

Seth nodded and reached out his hand, to Eric. Eric took his hand and shook it, both of them letting their hands, linger, purposely, both wanting to let the other know, how much he cared, in a discreet way.

"Come back to us, soon." Seth said, in a low voice.

"I will." Eric replied. "Goodbye, Seth."

"Goodbye." Seth said, shutting Eric's car door, after Eric had put on his seat belt.

Rudy came to stand, next to Seth, as Amy made a U turn, in the driveway and started driving back down the driveway, towards the Road. Rudy and Seth watched Eric's car until it turned on the road and disappeared from view. Rudy turned to Eric and put his arm around Seth's shoulder.

"You ok, brother?" Rudy asked him, Seth nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said, then looked back at him. "You ready to get back to doing the chores?"

"Yeah." Rudy replied. "I think we should. It'll take our minds off what's going on, with Eric, right now."

"The work has to be done, whether we're thinking about what's going on, with Eric or not." Seth said. "I'll help you, as much as I can with the chores, before I have to leave at 10:45a.m. to go into town and pick up those lumber supplies we need to get the fence repaired."

"Alright." Rudy said, to him, then added. "Did you want me to come with you to help load the truck with the supplies?"

"Oh no, I'll be fine." Seth told him. "One of my high school buddies works at the hardware store I go to, so he'll give me a hand, with the supplies. But, thanks for asking, man."

"You're welcome." Rudy told him, then pointed towards the barn. "I started mucking out the stalls, earlier, but stopped when Amy arrived, so do you want me to finish up in there, before we go up to the dairy barn to milk the cows?"

"Actually, I'll take over, mucking out the horse stalls." Seth told him. "You go ahead and drive up to the dairy barn and start milking the cows, and I'll join you up there, as soon as I finish up, down here. I may have to run into the orchard and pick some more fresh fruit for lunch, and for my mom's baking needs."

"That's sounds like a plan." Rudy said, then slapped Seth's arm, lightly. "I'll see you later then."

"You got it, Brother." Seth said, to him.

Rudy walked towards his truck and got in it. He started it up and drove down the driveway to head towards the dairy barn.

Sighing, Seth walked into the barn towards the horse stalls and saw the wheelbarrow that was set beside Eli's stall, in the barn, so he knew that Rudy has started mucking out Eli's stall first.

"Well, Seth, let's get to it." Seth said, to himseelf. 

He went over to a post when Rudy had set a pair of work gloves down, and proceeded to get the gloves to put them on, to finish the job. Before he could do that, he heard his phone make a notification sound.

Seth pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it. He noticed that it was a message from Joey Sloane, on Instagram.

WrestlerJoey: Can't wait to work out with you, Bro! Will you be here soon?"

Seth smiled, as he opened up his Instagram and started texting Joey back a message.

BodybuilderSeth: "Sure, Bro! I just have to run to the hardware store, to pick up my lumber supplies, before I come there, for the workout. We still on for 11:30a.m.?"

After a moment, Joey's message came back.

Wrestler Joey: "Absolutely! I'll meet you, outside, in the parking lot, here, at the University, and we'll walk to to the exercise room, together."

Seth smiled as he texted Joey another message, referring to the last time he was there.

BodybuilderSeth: "Do I need to worry about being mobbed by some hot college chicks, this time, my man?"

After a few seconds, Joey's next message came back.

WrestlerJoey: "LOL! Well that's par for the course, my man! Word's gotten around about you, here, and many of the hot college girls, here are wondering when we're going to see you again. I've also heard talk around the LBGTQ community that there's quite a few gay and bisexual men interested in you, too."

Seth beamed, at that one. Not only did he enjoy being muscle worshipped by those girls at the college, last time, but he was definitely curious as to the types of college guys that were interested in him and his muscles as well. Seth then texted Joey his next message.

BodybuilderSeth: "Oh, is that right? Well then, I might just have to give some of those guys a chance to worship my body as well. After all, it's not fair to just let all the girls have all the fun, right?"

After a few moments, Joey's message came through.

WrestlerJoey: "For real? Other guys touching your body doesn't bother you?"

Chuckling, Seth texted him back.

BodybuilderSeth: "Not at all. I'm used to it, because I've been flexing and showing off for people since I was a teenager. And when I turned 21, I got a job as a male stripper to pay for my bodybuilding needs. I made good money doing that, too."

WrestlerJoey: "Oh yeah? Do you have any regrets about stripping?"

Seth smiling, shaking his head. He didn't regret it, one bit. He then texted Joey, his response.

BodybuilderSeth: "Not one, Bro! I enjoyed being a stripper because I learned how to dance and entertain people."

WrestlerJoey: "Cool! Well, I"m going to get everything ready, in the exercise room. I'll see you soon!"

BodybuilderSeth. "Yes, you will. Later, Joey!'

Grinning, Seth put his phone back into his pocket and grabbed the gloves that Rudy had been using, earlier, and put them on. Then, he grabbed the shovel and walked to Eli's stall and opened it up and walked into it. H looked down, at the floor of the stall and noticed that there was alot of horse shit, around to be shoveled up.

Seth turned and looked at Eli, who was looking at him, like he didn't have a care in the world.

"Damn." Seth said, shaking his head. "How is it that a week's worth of shit comes out of you, in one day, Eli?"

Eli just looked at him. Seth grinning and leaned the shovel against the stall and took Eli's head in his hands and started petting his nose. Then, he picked the shovel back up again and starting cleaning Eli's stall.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

Chapter 17

Eric and Seth were just walking towards the house, from the end of the trails, when they saw Amy, Rudy, and Deborah all walk outside, talking amongst themselves. They stopped, short, when they saw the two men coming. When she saw Eric, Amy quickly walked towards him and threw her arms around him.

"Are you ok?" Amy asked, worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Eric said, as he hugged her back, strongly. Then he pulled back and looked at her, frowning in confusion. "What are you doing here? didn't you have class, this morning?"

"Yes, I did." Amy told him. "But Rudy called me and told me what happened, so I came to see if I was able to help you, in any way."

Eric looked at Amy, feeling really guilty now that he'd caused her to miss her classes.

"Amy, you really shouldn't have skipped your classes, because of me." Eric protested. "The last thing you need is to get behind, in your classes."

"Nonsense!" Amy replied, rubbing his arms. "I talked to my Anthropology professor, and he told me that I can just come by his office, after my classes are over, for the day, and he'll catch me up on my lesson, before he leaves for the day."

"Well, that was nice of him." Seth said to her, then looked over at Rudy. "Anyway, I'll give you and Eric a chance to talk, because I need to have a word with Rudy for a moment."

"Ok." Amy said, looking at Seth as he was walking over towards Rudy and his mother. Then she turned back to Eric. "You want to talk in the car?"

"Sure." Eric said.

"Alright." Amy said. "Come on."

She turned to walk to his car and Eric followed her. Amy, who still had Eric's car keys, unlocked the door to the car and she and Eric both got into the car. Amy got in the driver's seat, and Eric got in the passenger seat, since he knew that Amy was going to have to drive back to the campus, with his car, again.

"So," Amy began saying. "This panic attack you had, earlier. Did it have anything to do with what you and I talked about yesterday? About your past with Tom?"

Eric nodded.

"Yeah." He admitted. "I thought I'd gotten over it and put it to rest. But ever since you brought it up, again, the panic attacks I used to have, after what I want through with Tom, have come back again. And each time I have one, it's always a bit worse than the last one."

Amy hung her head and brought her hands up over her face.

"This is all my fault." She said, as she started to cry. "The last thing I wanted was to cause you all this pain, Eric."

"No! Amy," Eric said, leaning across the seat, wrapping his arms around her. "It's ok, I don't blame you for this. I realize now that this could have come back to haunt me, at any time. Even if you hadn't brought it up. As hard as it was for me to talk about it, I was able to get through it and tell Seth everything. He helped me get through my panic attack and was really there for me, when I needed him."

Eric happened to look over towards the house and saw Seth walking with Rudy, into the barn. Deborah had turned and walked back into the house. Eric looked back at Amy.

"And you were right, before, about telling Seth." Eric told her. "I feel better now that the truth is out and Seth knows about it. It'll help him be prepared, so that he knows what to do to calm me down, should I have to go through any more panic attacks."

Amy wiped at her eyes and Eric released her from out of his arms. She sat back, in her seat, and looked over at him.

"So, while we have this time, alone, in the car, tell me how things went between you and Seth last night." Amy said to him. "Did he flex and show off his body to you?"

Eric smiled, knowing that Amy was gonna love all the juicy details of his night with Seth, out in the fields.

IN THE BARN

"So, what's the deal with Eric?" Rudy asked, as he walked into the barn, behind Seth, and stopped behind him, as Seth turned to  look at him. "What happened to make him freak out like that?"

Seth wanted to tell Rudy about it. But he hadn't yet asked Eric if he could be the one to tell Rudy about Eric's past with Tom. Seth certainly didn't want to betray Eric's trust, by telling Rudy anything, before he'd had the chance to talk to Eric about it.

"Rudy, I can't tell you, just yet." Seth told him. "I haven't yet asked for permission from Eric to tell you the complete details about his past. But what I will tell you is that he told me that his panic attacks that he'd had, in the past, have returned and are getting worse with each one he has. I was lucky that I was able to help him through the one he was having, when he ran out of here, earlier."

Rudy frowned.

"How did you do that?" He asked Seth. Seth paused, not sure how to answer that.

"I...just talked to him" Seth said. "I put my hands on his shoulders, told him to take a deep breath, and just breathe. I told him to try to relax and think about a time in his life when he was really happy."

Rudy, frowned, shaking his head, a little.

"That's it?" He asked, in disbelief.

Seth was obviously lying to Rudy, but he certainly wasn't going to tell him the truth just yet. About how he'd embraced Eric who had cried into his chest. How he had shared many tender moments with Eric, while Eric told him about his past. About the many kisses they'd shared, and even less, the hot muscle worship sessions and the hot sexual fun he and Eric had experienced together.

"Yeah." Seth said. "After he'd calmed down, we sat down and talked for a while. I wanted to make sure he was completely over his panic attack before we came back to the house. I didn't want us to have to deal with a repeat episode."

Rudy seemed to buy it, although Seth couldn't be completely sure. He did notice that Rudy seemed to be trouble about something else.

"Ok, I guess I can understand that." Rudy said, still frowning. Seth decided to ask him why he was looking so troubled.

"Rudy, is there something else, on your mind?" Seth asked him.

Rudy looked at Seth and decided to come clean.

"Actually, yes there is." Rudy said. "I need to talk to you about Eric. Are you really sure he's the right guy for the job?"

Seth frowned.

"Why wouldn't he be, Rudy?" Seth asked him. "He's already proven to me that's he's physically strong enough to handle the duties of the job, when I had him stack 27 banded bales of hay into a stack, right by the wall."

Here, Seth pointed at the bales of hay that Eric stacked, over at the left side of the barn.

"Right over here." Seth said, pointing to the neatly stacked layers of hay that Eric had done the previous day. "He did all of those and was able to handle it."

Rudy shook his head and waved it off.

"Seth, it's not Eric's physical strength, I'm worried about." Rudy told him, looking a little uncomfortable, at that moment. "I'm sure that kid is strong, but I'm more worried about his ability to keep focused on the job duties, because there are....certain distractions for him."

Seth frowned, wondering what 'distractions" Rudy could be referring to. He was starting to get a very uneasy feeling, all of a sudden. Could Rudy have possibly picked up on something between him and Eric?

"What kind of "distractions" are you talking about, brother?" Seth asked.

Rudy looked down, a moment, thinking about the best way to bring up to Seth what he was about to say to him. Then, he looked back up at Seth.

"Well for starters, you, Seth." Rudy suddenly blurted out.

"Me?" Seth asked, frowning, in confusion. "And how am I a distraction for Eric?"

Rudy rasied his eyebrows, giving Seth a "you're kidding me, right?" look.

"Do, I really have to spell it out for you?" Rudy asked, Seth.

"Umm, yeah." Seth said. "I'd appreciate it if you'd just say what's on your mind, Rudy."

"Alright, I will." Rudy said. "Last night, at dinner, I'm pretty sure I caught Eric....checking you out."

"Checking me out?" Seth asked him.

"And it's not the first time, I've noticed that." Rudy said, before Seth could say anything else. "And yesterday afternoon, before dinner, when we were both coming into the barn to work out, I noticed that you were standing, in the doorway of the barn, and I saw Eric looking at you, and he had this look, on his face like...."

Seth's heart started beating really fast and he tried to play it cool, like he wasn't affected, but even he felt like he was sweating bullets right at that moment.

"Like what?" Seth asked, still looking confused.

Frustrated that Seth still wasn't getting it, Rudy finally lost it and blurted it out.

"Like he wanted to fuck you, Seth! Ok?!' Rudy said, loudly.

Seth's frown got harder and his eyes widened.

"I think that Eric is gay!" Rudy finished. "And that he possibly might have a thing for you!"

Seth was left literally speechless, at that moment. I guess He and Eric hadn't been as discreet as they thought, when it came to hiding their feelings about each other.

BACK INSIDE ERIC'S CAR

"Wow!" Amy gushed, after Eric had finished, telling her about his worship session with Seth, last night."It sounds like you guys had a really hot night!"

"It was amazing." Eric said, that smile never leaving his face. "I never thought I could be so completely satisfied and fulfilled by a man, in my entire life."

He looked over at Amy and she could see that Eric was literally glowing with happiness. She's never really seen him that way before.

"I think Seth could be the one, Amy." Eric said to her. "He could possibly be the man I would want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Damn, Boy!" Amy said, starting to laugh. "One incredibly fun night, with Seth, and you're already considering marriage?!"

"Shut up." Eric said, lightly nudging her, in the arm. But he was smiling, uncontrollably. "That's something I'm not even ready for yet."

Amy attempted to calm her laughter down as she looked at Eric.

"But if something like that were to happen," Eric continued, talking. "I could see Seth becoming my life partner. But he has to feel the same way as I do. But one thing I do know is that Seth isn't ready for marriage yet. And neither am I. We're just going to get to know each other and enjoy our time together, and see where we go from there."

Amy nodded. She definitely agreed with everything that Eric had said.

"I think that's the best thing you can do, for the two of you, right now." Amy said to him. "Just see where things go. And after that, who knows?"

"Yeah." Eric said, nodding his head. "Anyway, let's go into the barn and see what Seth and Rudy are up to."

"Amy looked towards the barn, frowning slightly.

"Yeah, I think we should check on them." She said. "They've been in there for quite a while."

Eric and Amy, both, got out of Eric's car, and headed towards the barn to see what Rudy and Seth were up to, in there.

BACK, INSIDE THE BARN

"You think that Eric is gay?" Seth asked, Rudy, in shock. "And has a thing for me?"

Rudy nodded, still looking at Seth, uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry, Seth." Rudy said, to him. "Even I have eyes, you know. I've seen the way gay men look at you, through the years, so I know that hot and bothered look when I see it and Eric was looking at you, just like that, just before dinner, yesterday evening."

"So what, Rudy?" Seth said, a bit loudly. "I don't have any problem with the way gay men look at me! I used to work as a male stripper in a gay nightclub, for crying out loud! 90 percent of my tippers were gay! I made a lot of money stripping, which was what helped me pay for my bodybuilding supplements, my posing trunks, food, workout equipment, and anything else I needed! And you know what? Even though, I didn't want to become a stripper, at first, I ended up having a great time doing it!"

"Seth, I know all of this." Rudy told him. "That's not the point, I'm trying to make here."

"Well, then, what is your point, Brother?" Seth asked him. "I don't have time to play guessing games with you, right now, because we still have a lot of work to get done, and I have to run into town soon to get lumber supplies to fix the fence you were telling me about, that needed repaired."

"My point, Seth, is that if Eric is, in fact, gay," Rudy said, to him. "then he's not a good influence on you. I think you need to find out the truth about Eric, once and for all, and make a decision whether or not it's wise for him to be working, here."

Before, Seth, could say anything else, to Rudy, they heard a voice ring out:

"Seth already knows I'm gay, Rudy."

Seth and Rudy turned and saw Eric and Amy, standing in the doorway to the barn. And neither one of them, looked like they were happy, at the moment.

"And now, so do you." Eric finished, saying.

"Eric." Seth said.

"Amy." Rudy said, outloud.

Both Eric and Amy were standing, with their arms, crossed over their chests, both of them, looking annoyed. And that annoyance was directed, straight at Rudy.

"How much of our conversation did you hear?" Rudy asked, looking from Eric to Amy, then back to Eric.

"Long enough to know that you have a problem with my best friend being gay." Amy said, looking at him, her arms still crossed, looking annoyed at him. "And if that's true, then you and I don't stand a chance at being in any kind of romantic relationship."

"Amy...." Rudy began saying, not liking what he was hearing.

"No, I don't want to hear it." Amy said, then turned to Eric. "I have to get back to class. Do you want to come with me?"

Eric turned and looked at Rudy, then he looked over at Seth.

"If Rudy really has that much of a problem with my sexuality, then maybe he's right. Maybe I shouldn't be working here, Seth." He said, to Seth.

"What?!' Seth asked, in shock. "Eric that's nonsense! I don't care if you're gay. You have just as much right to work for us, as anyone else."

And Seth looked over at Rudy.

"Eric's not going anywhere, Rudy." Seth said, sternly, to Rudy. "And as long as he's working with us, I expect you to treat him with respect, gay or not. Do you understand?"

Rudy looked at Seth, then back over at Eric and Amy, who were still standing there, looking at him, with their faces all serious. Rudy turned back to  Seth, not happy with the way Seth was talking to him, in front of Eric and Amy.

"Yes, Sir." Rudy said, then he turned to Amy. "Amy may I talk to you, please?"

Amy rolled her eyes.

"Fine." She said. "I'll hear you out, but that doesn't mean I've changed my mind about anything."

"That's all I'm asking of you." Rudy said. "Will you accompany me on a walk down the trails?"

Amy thought about it for a moment. She knew that they couldn't be long, since she had to go back to class. She nodded at Rudy.

"Ok." She said. "But, we can't be too long, because I have to drive back to the campus to catch my next class at 11:00 a.m."

"I promise, I won't keep you long." Rudy replied back.

"Alright, Rudy." Amy said, determined to talk to Rudy and get it over with. "Come on, let's go."

As Rudy started walking towards her, Amy turned to Eric and laid a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll be right back.' She said, softly to him.

Eric nodded as she started walking, with Rudy, out of the barn, towards the trails, leading towards the fields, leaving Eric and Seth, alone together, in the barn.

Once they were gone, and out of earshot, Eric turned back to Seth.

"I'm sorry, Seth." Eric said to him. "It appears that I was right when I told you that Rudy was the one we were going to have to worry about, when it came to finding out about my sexuality."

"Don't be sorry, Eric." Seth told him, looking guilty. "If anyone is sorry, right now, it's me."

Eric was shocked to hear Seth talk that way. He didn't know of any reason why Seth should feel sorry for anything.

"Why?" Eric asked, frowning, in shock. Seth continued.

"Because, I didn't tell Rudy that I have feelings for you, too, and that we're together, right now." Seth said to him, the guilt evident on his face, and in his voice. "I shouldn't expect you to play along, with me, because I haven't told anyone about my feelings for you."

"Seth, don't." Eric said, walking over to him. "I understand this is all new to you and why you need time to tell people." Eric said to him. "I'm just sorry that I wasn't discreet enough to keep anyone from picking up on my attraction to you."

"Hey." Seth said, smiling at him. "I don't ever want you to apologize for the way you look at me. Or the way, you feel about me."

Eric smiled back at Seth. 

"Like I told, Rudy." Seth said. "I have no problem with the way gay men look at me. I've loved the attention from everyone, young and old, when it comes to my muscles, ever since I was 16 years old. Of course, I don't have any more of a problem with it, now, since I'm now exploring a new part of my sexuality, with you."

"Can I ask you something?" Eric asked Seth.

"Sure." Seth said.

After a moment, Eric asked Seth what he wanted to know.

"How did Rudy figure out that I was gay?" Eric said. "Until I walked in here and admitted it, I hadn't told anyone else about that, either. The only ones that knew, for sure, were you, me, and Amy."

"Well," Seth started saying. "When you mentioned Rudy, frowning at you, at the dinner table, yesterday, you were right about there, being more to it. And also, before you went in for dinner, and Rudy and I came in here, for our workout, Rudy noticed the way you were looking at me, when I turned and flexed my pecs for you. So, I wasn't very discreet, either."

"Don't worry about it, anymore, Seth." Eric said, to him. "I don't blame you for anything."

Seth gazed at Eric, noticing the look on his face. He was still looking all serious.

"But I meant what I said before, Seth." Eric said, his tone serious. " If Rudy is a bigot, in any way, then I can't be around him, which means I can't work here, on the farm, around someone like that. I can't be worrying about whether or not, my life is in danger. I already was abused by Tom Anderson, an actual gay man. I don't need to be abused even worse, by Rudy, if he is, in face, intolerant of my sexuality."

"Whoa, calm down, Eric." Seth said, raising up his hands. "I don't think the fact that you're gay is what bothers Rudy. I think he's just being a bit overprotective of me, that's all."

"Well, I hope you're right, Seth." Eric told him. "But, if Rudy does have a problem with my sexuality, I will decide not to work, on the farm. I can always change my subject for my college essay to something else."

Seth's face fell. If Eric wasn't going to work, on the farm, then what did that mean for their relationship? All he knew was that he didn't want to lose what he and Eric already had going.

"Well, if you're really serious about not working on the farm, anymore, because of Rudy, then I won't stop you." Seth told him. "But, I will be really disappointed, because I really wanted to share this learning experience with you."

"I know." Eric said to him. "I'm not going to make a decision just yet. I think I'll still give it a shot and see how things go. And if I decide not to continue the job, then I'll quit. But whether I stay or go, one thing will never change."

"What's that?' Seth said, looking into Eric's eyes. 

Eric looked around to make sure nobody was watching. He clutched Seth's arm and pulled him towards the wall of the barn, so he was out of earshot and out of sight of Deborah, who was back in the house, cleaning up the kitchen. Eric pushed Seth back against the wall, and looked into his eyes.

"This.' Eric said, bringing a hand behind Seth's head.

Seth closed his eyes as he and Eric shared a hot, sensual kiss.

BACK OUT ON THE TRAILS

Amy and Rudy had walked, at least halfway, down the trails, towards the fields. They stopped and leaned against the fence.

"Alright, Rudy." Amy said, looking up at him. "You said you wanted to talk. So, talk."

Rudy looked down at her.

"First I want to apologize for what you heard, earlier." Rudy said, to her. "I must have made myself look like a homophobe, back there."

"Are you?" Amy asked him. Even though it was a fair question, coming from her, Rudy still looked shocked that she'd even had to ask it.

"Not at all." Rudy said, his tone full of hurt. "It's not Eric's sexuality that I have a problem with."

" Then, what is it?" Amy asked, now curious to know.

Rudy sighed, knowing that what he was going to tell Amy wasn't going to be much of an answer, but he knew he had to give her, something.

"It's the whole idea of him and Seth being together, as a couple that bothers me." Rudy admitted. "I don't think Seth is into that. I've known this kid, since he was 10 years old, and I've only ever heard him talk about women, for most of his teenage and young adult life. I really can't see him, as a gay man. It just doesn't fit with what I know about his history, growing up. And I've been like an older brother to him for 15 years."

Amy could sort of I understand what he meant, even though she didn't agree with it.

"Rudy, even if that's true, it's not up to you to decide who Seth should be with." She told him. "Let Seth decide that, for himself, if there's anything to even decide. The most important thing, whether or not, Seth is straight, gay, or even bisexual,is that you continue to love and support him, the same way you always have, all these years. Continue to be the big brother he's never had, growing up. Seth needs to know that you'll be there for him, no matter what."

"I'll always be there for Seth." Rudy told her. "I love that kid, like a brother. Even though sometimes....."

Here, Rudy trailed off, with a look on his face that Amy couldn't identify.

"Sometimes what, Rudy?"

Rudy sighed, closing his eyes, momentarily. He looked very emotional, right then. Then he opened his eyes and looked back down at Amy.

"Sometimes, I couldn't love him any more than if he was my own son." Rudy finished.

Amy looked at Rudy, suddenly feeling very sympathetic towards him. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down, for a hug, which Rudy accepted, wrapping his arms, tight, around her.

BACK AT THE BARN

Seth and Eric pulled back from their kiss. Both of them had dreamy looks in their eyes as they glanced at once another.

"Wow." Eric said, breathing a little bit heavily. "Our kissing just get hotter and better every time."

Seth, also, was breathing a little harder, feeling the same way that Eric was, at that moment. The passion and the chemistry between the two of them, was undeniable.

"You're telling me." Seth said, then closing his eyes. "I think that's why my heart's beating, so fast, right now."

In response to  Seth's statement, Eric reached over and put his hand over Seth's chest where his heart was, and sure enough, Seth's heart was beating a mile a minute as if he'd just run a marathon.

"It sure is, Seth." Eric said, looking up at him, then grinned. "And I'm gonna make it beat even faster when I do this."

And having said that, Eric then put both hands, on Seth's pecs and started kneading and squeezing them, in his hands, like dough. Seth's eyes closed, in ecstasy.

"Fuck, yeah!" Seth whispered. "I love it when you do that to me."

Eric looked into Seth's face, and then when Seth's eyes opened back up and looked back at him, Eric chose that moment to suggest something to Seth.

"Seth, change places with me." Eric suggested. "Let me back against the wall and then you turn around and back up into me. There's something else I want to show you."

"Ok." Seth said, slightly frowning, wondering what Eric was up to.

Seth moved aside so Eric could assume his postion, with his back against the wall. Seth then moved back, in front of Eric, and back into him. As he did, Eric's eyes closed when he felt Seth's massive muscular ass back right up into his crotch.

"Oh yeah!" Eric whispered. "Now we're talking, Babe. Now, wait until you feel this."

Eric then reached under Seth's shirt and slid his hands up and down Seth's rock hard abs, feeling them up all over, then reached up to knead Seth's pecs some more and then squeezed his nipples between his fingers.

"Oh, fuck!" Seth groaned, in pleasure. "Eric that feels amazing!"

Eric then slid his hands down Seth's abs again and this time, started rubbing his crotch, feeling Seth's bulge through his tight jeans.

"Eric." Seth whispered. "As much as I'm loving this right now, I can't go back out there, with a hard on."

"Ok." Eric said, removing his hand from Seth's crotch. "But I do want you to tease my crotch with this big sexy ass of yours. Show me how you would tease me with your glutes, if you were stripping for me, and pressed up against me, like this."

Seth grinned, knowing that Eric was going to be in for one hell of a surprise.

"Alright." Seth said. "But I"m warning you, in advance. You might explode in your pants if I do this to you out here."

"I'll take the risk, Baby." Eric said to him. "But just give me a short preview. I'm not expecting to be teased and tortured until I cum."

Seth's grin got even bigger.

"Ok, here goes nothing." He said. "And I do mean "nothing."

Seth then started squeezing his glutes in front of Eric's crotch. Eric could see just how form fitting his jeans really were, at that moment, because every time, Seth flexed his glutes, he could see the shape of his ass crack, every time. And every time, Seth's glutes squeezed the head of Eric's dick, which was pressing through his jeans. then Seth began moving his ass up and down, and side of side of Eric's crotch, as he swiveled his hips, doing his stripper dance routine

"Oh my God!" Eric groaned. "Damn, Seth! Keep doing that and I'll cum in less than a minute."

Seth laughed, stepping away and turning around to face Eric.

"Told ya." He said, "You're as easy as they  come."

Eric opened his eyes and looked at Seth, in shock.

"Excuse me?" He asked, in surprise. Seth couldn't stop grinning.

"You heard me." Seth said, unable to be serious. "You're just like every other person who has had me grind on them and use my many "assets" to my advantage. It doesn't take long until you're putty in my hands."

Eric, shook his head and backhanded Seth in the abdomen, but not really hard. But even as he did, Seth tightened his abs to absorb the impact of Eric's hit. When Eric's hand hit Seth's abs, it bounced back. Eric's eyes, widened in shock.

"Damn!" He said. "Seth your abs are even harder than they feel. Did that even hurt?"

"Nope." Seth said, still grinning. "Punch them harder."

Eric looked up at Seth, in shock.

"No, Seth, I won't do that." He said. "I would never hit you. I wouldn't want to hurt you."

"You wouldn't be." Seth said. "I'm giving you permission to punch my abs. It's so you can see how strong and solid my core really is. You're not abusing me, so don't worry about that."

Eric had to admit he'd always wanted to punch a bodybuilder's abs, but had never had the opportunity before. Now, with Seth, he realized that he was free to live out any fantasy he wanted that was related to muscle and bodybuilding. And Seth, most likely, would be open to fulfill any fantasy that he had.

"Ok." Eric said, "But maybe we should do that, later, when we have more privacy again. We could go back out, to the fields, alone, one day and do it."

"True." Seth said, nodding. "Or you could do it, tonight, in my room, when we do our next muscle worship session."

Eric grinned at that. He wanted nothing more than to worship Seth's body again. And this time, in a room with the right amount of light to showcase his body and in front of Seth's full body mirror so they both could see what the other was doing.

"Deal." Eric said, smiling at him. "I cannot wait to worship you in front of your full body mirror, in your bedroom. That's going to be so hot!"

"Hell yeah." Seth said, enthusiastically. "I'm going to love that just as much as you will. I've never really flexed and posed for someone, in my room, before. Always just myself."

"Well, you don't have to pose alone, anymore, Gorgeous." Eric said, to Seth. "You've got your own personal bodybuilding judge that you can pose for, now."

"Oh, I do, huh?" Seth said, smiling.

"Yes." Eric replied, smiling back at him. "And tonight, I'm going to have 'hands on" experience as your personal bodybuilding judge."

"Oh, and I'll be ready for that." Seth said, nodding. "And I'm going to rock your world, in more ways than one."

"I can't wait." Eric said, rubbing his hands, in anticipation.

Just then, Eric heard his phone start ringing. He pulled it out of his pocket to answer it.

"Hello?" Eric, said, into his phone.

"Hello Eric." A female voice, said on the line. "It's your mother."

"Hey, Mom!" Eric greeted her, his face brightening. "How are you?"

"I'm fine." Mrs. Shaw replied. "When you have time, can you stop by the house? I have your mail here for you to pick up, and it'll give me a chance to see you, for a bit. I miss you."

"I miss you, too, Mom." Eric said, looking up at Seth. "Sure, I'll come by the house to pick up my mail. I'd love to see you. How's Dad?"

There was silence, for a moment. Mrs. Shaw didn't answer, right away.

"Mom?" Eric asked, again. "Mom, are you there?"

"Yes, Honey, I'm here." Mrs. Shaw said. Eric heard her sniff, which meant that she must be crying.

"Mom, you sound like you're crying, right now." Eric said, starting to feel like he was going to panic. "Tell me what's going on? You're scaring me, right now! Where is Dad?!"

Eric felt Seth bring his hands over Eric's shoulders. Eric looked up at him, and saw the look of worry and concern in Seth's expression. Seth could see the tears in Eric's eyes.

"Honey, just get here, to the house, as soon as you can, and I'll tell you everything when you get here." Mrs. Shaw said.

"No, Mom, I want to know, now!" Eric said, starting to sob "Where's my Dad?!"

The line went dead.

"Mom!" Eric sobbed, "Mom, are you there?!"

Eric looked, at his phone and it said that the call was ended.

"Eric, baby, what's going on?" Seth asked, worriedly. "What's wrong with your Dad?"

Eric's thoughts were in a whirl. He didn't know what was going on, but he couldn't just stand there and think, he had to do something.

"I don't know, Seth." Eric said, wiping his eyes. "Mom wouldn't tell me, anything. She just told me to come to the house to pick up my mail and she'd fill me in. I have to go."

As Eric went to walk towards the car, Seth clutched his arm.

"Eric, No!" Seth said. "I don't want you to drive when you're this upset!"

"Seth, I'll be fine." Eric tried to reassure Seth. "Don't worry about me."

"But, I do worry." Seth said, still clutching Eric's arm. "I don't want anything to happen to you."

Eric, although still upset, managed a smile for Seth. He stood on his tiptoes, and kissed Seth, on the lips.

"Thank you, Seth." Eric said to him. "I really appreciate your concern, but I'm going to be just fine. I'll let Amy drive, if that will make you feel better."

"That will." Seth said, letting go of Eric's arm. "Call her and let her know what's going on." He said. "She and Rudy couldn't have gotten that far into the trails yet."

Eric lifted his phone and dialed Amy's number

BACK ON THE TRAILS

Amy released Rudy from their embrace as she looked up into his handsome face.

"I never realized just how close you and Seth really are." Amy said, caressing his arm, affectionately.

Rudy nodded his head.

"Yeah, I really care about that kid." Rudy told her. "Even though he's grown into a huge bodybuilder and quite a good looking man I still see that young kid, whenever I look at him.

"Good looking?" Amy questioned. "Rudy, Seth is gorgeous."

Rudy raised his eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" He said, starting to smile. "Do I need to keep an eye on you, Ms. McAdams?"

"No, of course not." Amy said, with a smile. "And don't worry so much about Seth. He's definitely a man who can take care of himself. And so is Eric."

Rudy nodded.

"But let me make one thing clear to you." She said, to Rudy, he tone serious. "If you ever hurt Eric, in any way, mentally or physically, then you'll have to deal with me, because I will kick your ass!"

Rudy was almost shocked hearing that from Amy.

"You don't have to worry." Rudy told her. "I wouldn't lay a hand on him. I'm not that kind of guy."

"I sure hope not." Amy said, just as her phone started rining. She answered it. "Hello?"

"Amy, it's Eric." She heard Eric said. "Can you and Rudy please get back here, quicly? I have to get out of here."

Amy frowned, noticing the scared tone in Eric's voice.

"Eric, you sound freaked out." Amy said, worriedly. "What's happened?"

"It's my mom." Eric told her. "She just called me, a few minutes ago, asking me to come to the house to pick up my mail, but when I asked her how my dad was, she was crying and now I'm freaking out, because she won't tell me where my dad is or what's wrong with him, if anything."

"Ok, Eric, calm down." Amy said, quickly "Rudy and I are on our way. We're just a short distance up the trails, so we'll be there in a  minute."

Amy hung up her phone. Rudy put his hand on her shoulder.

'Amy, what's going on?" He asked.

"It's something about Eric's father." Amy said, to him. "Come on, We back to get back to the barn. I have to take Eric home to his family and I gotta get back to class."

Amy turned and started running back down the trails, towards the barn, with Rudy in pursuit, behind her.

BACK INSIDE THE BARN

"I want to come with you." Seth said, to Eric, as they walked out of the barn, towards Eric's car. "I have to go into town, anyway, to pick up lumber supplies to fix the fence in the pastures that Rudy told me needed repaired. And I could meet your family."

Eric turned back, towards Seth.

"That's very sweet of you, Seth." Eric said. "But, I don't think, right now, is a good time to introduce you to my family."

"Why not?" Seth asked, almost looking hurt. "Do your parents have a problem with you being gay?"

"No." Eric said, shaking his head. "No, Seth's it's not that. My mom and dad know that I'm gay. It's just that after everything I went through with Tom, they're very protective of me, still, so I'm worried that if they see a big muscular bodybuilder at their door, with me, they'll start judging you, before they even really know you. I need to tell them, about you, when the time is right, for both of us, so I can prepare them, first, before you meet them."

"I understand." Seth told him. "Well, I hope I get to meet your parents soon. And Mom, and I will pray for you, and your family."

Tears welled up in Eric's eyes, hearing that from Seth. He realized then, how lucky he was to have met Seth and have him, in his life.

"You will, Seth, I promise." Eric said. "And I really appreciate that. The prayers will help, more than you know."

"I know." Seth said, gazing at Eric. He and Eric stared into each other's eyes.

"Eric! Seth!" 

Eric and Seth turned to see Rudy and Amy, running towards them. Once again, Amy wrapped her arms around Eric's shoulders, hugging him, tight."

"Are you alright?" She asked him.

"I'll be fine, once we get out of here." Eric told her. "I need to get to my parents' house as soon as possible."

"Ok, let's go." Amy said, then turned to Rudy, as Eric ran around to the passenger side of the car. "Rudy, I will call you when my classes are over."

"Ok." He said, leaning down, giving her a kiss. Then he looked up at Eric. "Eric, I hope everything is ok with your Dad."

Eric looked at Rudy, and saw, from the look on his face, that his words were genuine. That whatever issue that Rudy may have with him, were being put aside, for now.

"Thank you, Rudy." Eric said. "I appreciate you, saying that."

Eric opened the door and got into the car. As he went to shut the door, Seth grabbed the top of it, preventing that from happening.

"Call me or text me, later, ok?" Seth whispered to him. 

"I will." Eric said, giving him a cute smile, then said. "I'm not sure i'll make it back, in time, to help finish the farm chores. I don't know know how long I may be."

"Don't worry about that." Seth told him. "Rudy and I will take care of it. Take as much time as you need to be there for your family. Rudy and I will train you for the job, once everything is settled.

Amy got into the car and fastened her seat belt. She looked over at Eric, was who talking to Seth.."

"Are you ready, Eric?" She asked him. Eric turned to her.

"Yeah, just a moment." He said. "Let me finish up with Seth."

Amy nodded and started the car. Eric turned back to Seth.

"Thank you, Seth."Eric said, to him, appreciatively. "For everything."

Seth nodded and reached out his hand, to Eric. Eric took his hand and shook it, both of them letting their hands, linger, purposely, both wanting to let the other know, how much he cared, in a discreet way.

"Come back to us, soon." Seth said, in a low voice.

"I will." Eric replied. "Goodbye, Seth."

"Goodbye." Seth said, shutting Eric's car door, after Eric had put on his seat belt.

Rudy came to stand, next to Seth, as Amy made a U turn, in the driveway and started driving back down the driveway, towards the Road. Rudy and Seth watched Eric's car until it turned on the road and disappeared from view. Rudy turned to Eric and put his arm around Seth's shoulder.

"You ok, brother?" Rudy asked him, Seth nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said, then looked back at him. "You ready to get back to doing the chores?"

"Yeah." Rudy replied. "I think we should. It'll take our minds off what's going on, with Eric, right now."

"The work has to be done, whether we're thinking about what's going on, with Eric or not." Seth said. "I'll help you, as much as I can with the chores, before I have to leave at 10:45a.m. to go into town and pick up those lumber supplies we need to get the fence repaired."

"Alright." Rudy said, to him, then added. "Did you want me to come with you to help load the truck with the supplies?"

"Oh no, I'll be fine." Seth told him. "One of my high school buddies works at the hardware store I go to, so he'll give me a hand, with the supplies. But, thanks for asking, man."

"You're welcome." Rudy told him, then pointed towards the barn. "I started mucking out the stalls, earlier, but stopped when Amy arrived, so do you want me to finish up in there, before we go up to the dairy barn to milk the cows?"

"Actually, I'll take over, mucking out the horse stalls." Seth told him. "You go ahead and drive up to the dairy barn and start milking the cows, and I'll join you up there, as soon as I finish up, down here. I may have to run into the orchard and pick some more fresh fruit for lunch, and for my mom's baking needs."

"That's sounds like a plan." Rudy said, then slapped Seth's arm, lightly. "I'll see you later then."

"You got it, Brother." Seth said, to him.

Rudy walked towards his truck and got in it. He started it up and drove down the driveway to head towards the dairy barn.

Sighing, Seth walked into the barn towards the horse stalls and saw the wheelbarrow that was set beside Eli's stall, in the barn, so he knew that Rudy has started mucking out Eli's stall first.

"Well, Seth, let's get to it." Seth said, to himseelf. 

He went over to a post when Rudy had set a pair of work gloves down, and proceeded to get the gloves to put them on, to finish the job. Before he could do that, he heard his phone make a notification sound.

Seth pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it. He noticed that it was a message from Joey Sloane, on Instagram.

WrestlerJoey: Can't wait to work out with you, Bro! Will you be here soon?"

Seth smiled, as he opened up his Instagram and started texting Joey back a message.

BodybuilderSeth: "Sure, Bro! I just have to run to the hardware store, to pick up my lumber supplies, before I come there, for the workout. We still on for 11:30a.m.?"

After a moment, Joey's message came back.

Wrestler Joey: "Absolutely! I'll meet you, outside, in the parking lot, here, at the University, and we'll walk to to the exercise room, together."

Seth smiled as he texted Joey another message, referring to the last time he was there.

BodybuilderSeth: "Do I need to worry about being mobbed by some hot college chicks, this time, my man?"

After a few seconds, Joey's next message came back.

WrestlerJoey: "LOL! Well that's par for the course, my man! Word's gotten around about you, here, and many of the hot college girls, here are wondering when we're going to see you again. I've also heard talk around the LBGTQ community that there's quite a few gay and bisexual men interested in you, too."

Seth beamed, at that one. Not only did he enjoy being muscle worshipped by those girls at the college, last time, but he was definitely curious as to the types of college guys that were interested in him and his muscles as well. Seth then texted Joey his next message.

BodybuilderSeth: "Oh, is that right? Well then, I might just have to give some of those guys a chance to worship my body as well. After all, it's not fair to just let all the girls have all the fun, right?"

After a few moments, Joey's message came through.

WrestlerJoey: "For real? Other guys touching your body doesn't bother you?"

Chuckling, Seth texted him back.

BodybuilderSeth: "Not at all. I'm used to it, because I've been flexing and showing off for people since I was a teenager. And when I turned 21, I got a job as a male stripper to pay for my bodybuilding needs. I made good money doing that, too."

WrestlerJoey: "Oh yeah? Do you have any regrets about stripping?"

Seth smiling, shaking his head. He didn't regret it, one bit. He then texted Joey, his response.

BodybuilderSeth: "Not one, Bro! I enjoyed being a stripper because I learned how to dance and entertain people."

WrestlerJoey: "Cool! Well, I"m going to get everything ready, in the exercise room. I'll see you soon!"

BodybuilderSeth. "Yes, you will. Later, Joey!'

Grinning, Seth put his phone back into his pocket and grabbed the gloves that Rudy had been using, earlier, and put them on. Then, he grabbed the shovel and walked to Eli's stall and opened it up and walked into it. H looked down, at the floor of the stall and noticed that there was alot of horse shit, around to be shoveled up.

Seth turned and looked at Eli, who was looking at him, like he didn't have a care in the world.

"Damn." Seth said, shaking his head. "How is it that a week's worth of shit comes out of you, in one day, Eli?"

Eli just looked at him. Seth grinning and leaned the shovel against the stall and took Eli's head in his hands and started petting his nose. Then, he picked the shovel back up again and starting cleaning Eli's stall.

As always this story always gets better and better 

Thanks for posting this chapter.  Just keeps getting better and better and the characters more detailed.  I can’t help but anticipate that something is going to happen between Seth and Joey.  Another hot worship session?