i like the progress of the story,looking forward eric and seth's secret,

thank you so much!

2 hours ago, Chillrunner said:

You do it very well dude!

i like these couples eric and seth,amy and rudy,

hope seth will hit 300lbs,

i like the progress of the story,looking forward eric and seth's secret,

thank you so much!

Thanks for the comments, Chillrunner! I appreciate it. Glad you are enjoying the story.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Lefty said:

Are Seth and Eric under quarantine?  Are you ok, @Shawn1978?

I'm ok, Lefty. I will be working on the next chapter soon and hopefully a lot more during these times of isolation.

Stay safe, everyone!

• Like 2

Ok guys, here's the newest chapter of "Eric and Seth." I hope you enjoy it. After my place of employment has been shutdown, I have more time to focus on continuing this story and writing it more. I will work on the next chapter as soon as I can, bit by bit, each day. There are days, I can finish a chapter and get it sent out, and other days, I'm too tired to write, or nothing comes to mind to keep the story interesting, so sometimes I have to go back and re-ready my own story to remember what I've written, as well as to keep up with continuity, so that the story flows as it should.

Chapter 15

Eric woke up to his phone alarm at 5:00 a.m. the next morning. It was dawn, but the sun wasn't out yet.

Eric sat up in bed and stretched to get the rest of the sleepy feeling out of his body. He wasn't used to getting up this early.

Today was the day: Eric's first official day of work, on the farm. He knew he wanted to do a good job for Seth, today. He didn't want to let him down.

Eric got out of bed and stood up. He wanted to get a fresh shower to help wake himself up, better.

As he was about to take off his shirt and underwear, he heard a soft knock, on the door.

"Come in!" He called out, looking at the door.

The door opened and Seth came into the room. He was shirtless and wearing a pair of boxerbriefs. He turned and closed the door, behind him, and locked it. Then, he turned back to Eric.

"Well, good morning, Handsome." Seth said, with a warm smile.

"Good morning to you, too, Gorgeous." Eric replied back, his smile matching Seth's.

Seth walked over, to Eric, and pulled him into a hug.

"How did you sleep last night?" He asked, as he held Eric against him.

"Like a baby." Eric said, his eyes closed, and his head snuggled into Seth's chest. "But, I have to admit that I missed you, so much, last night."

Seth closed his eyes, with his one arm around Eric's waist, and the other, holding the back of Eric's head, into his chest.

"I missed you, too." Seth said, softly. "I was laying, in my bed, last night thinking about you and our muscle worship session we did, in the fields, and I was laying there, wishing that we could have done another one, in my room, in front of the big mirror I have in there."

Eric raised his head and looked up into Seth's eyes.

"That would be wonderful." He said, softly. "I would love to worship your muscles while you flex in the mirror. Let's do that some night soon.

Seth's face broke into a sexy smile.

"How about tonight?" Seth suggested. "After I see how well you do today with your farm chores?"

Eric nodded, his smile getting bigger.

"Sounds like a plan." He replied, then asked. "But why after the farm chores?"

"Well," Seth began saying, with a knowing smirk on his face. "It's going to be a very dirty and very sweaty job, so I thought that perhaps we could take a shower together, tonight. You can worship my muscles as you wash my body and back, and then we'll do another one afterwards, in my room, in front of the mirror."

That, to Eric, sounded heavenly. There was nothing he wanted more than to be close to the man he was beginning to care for, more and more, each day.

"That would be amazing." Eric murmured, then frowned. "But, would we really want to risk anyone catching us, in the shower, together?"

"Don't worry about that." Seth assured him. "We'll take one, here, in your room, after Mom goes to bed. And then you can come into my room later, and we can have an even hotter muscle worship session than the last one."

Eric's dick started to get hard, just thinking about Seth's muscles. Seth must have felt it because Eric was pressed against him, and he looked down and saw Eric was tenting in his underwear.

"Man, just the mention of muscle worship, makes you hard." Seth said, looking at Eric's bulge. "Look at that!"

Seth couldn't keep the cocky grin from appearing on his face. He absolutely loved it that Eric was so turned on by him and his muscles.

"Well, it's your fault, Seth." Eric said, with a serious face.

Seth frowned, in confusion.

"Why the fuck is it my fault?" He asked, sounding pissed.

Eric's seriousness faltered, at that moment, and his smile gave way.

"Because, you're so damn gorgeous, that's why." Eric said, throwing his arms around Seth's shoulders.

"Ooh! I like the sound of that." Seth said, smiling, showing off his sexy dimples. "Tell me more, Sexy."

"You're so tall." Eric said, as he let his hands start exploring Seth's body. "And so muscular."

Eric ran his hands down Seth's arms, feeling up his triceps. Seth flexed them, as Eric's hands came in contact with them.

"You're perfect, Seth." Eric said, softly, looking into Seth's eyes. "The hottest man and bodybuilder on this earth."

Seth chuckled.

"You are such a liar." He said, to Eric, smiling profusely. "There are lots of better looking guys out there than me."

"Well, you're the only one I want, Seth." Eric said, to him. "When I left you, at the Whole Foods market, I thought that I was never going to see you, again.

"Really?" Seth asked in surprise. "I really had that much of an effect on you?"

Eric nodded.

"You sure did." Eric replied, as he caressed Seth's arms. "I thought you were the most beautiful man I'd ever seen. And, I still feel that way. I didn't know what your sexual orientation was, but even if you were straight, I knew that I wanted to get to know you, even if nothing would ever happen between us."

Seth smiled, as he listened to Eric's story. Eric continued.

"So, after seeing you, and thinking that I would most likely, never see you again, I came across the ad in the newspaper for a farmer's helper. I saw the ad, and after taking Amy's advice about needing to work on a farm to get some experience, to write my college essay, decided to answer it. So imagine my shock, and surprise, when I ran into you, again, here. I didn't know that this was your family's farm when I looked at the ad. It was like fate brought us, together."

Seth smiled as he pulled Eric closer into him, his hands, caressing Eric's back.

"I think you might have a point there.," Seth said. "I certainly didn't expect to see you, again, so soon, after bumping into you, at Whole Foods. Of course, I thought nothing of it, at the time, because you were a random stranger to me, and I never expected that we'd cross paths again. But now, I'm glad that we did."

Eric was more than overjoyed to hear that from Seth. But, he also knew that their relationship would not be without it's challenges.

"I'm glad to hear you say that, Seth." Eric said, playing with Seth's hair, at the back of his head. "I know that our relationship won't be easy, and I don't know if it will last, but for now, I just want to enjoy every moment with you that I can."

Seth frowned, not sure what Eric meant when he said he didn't know if their relationship would last.

"Why would you think that our relationship wouldn't last?" Seth asked.

"Because, you're new to this whole gay thing." Eric told him. "I certainly wouldn't blame you if you were having doubts, yourself.

Seth nodded.

"I do have my concerns about it, yes." He said. "But, I'll deal with them. I know, at some point I'm going to have to tell people. Especially, my mom."

Seth looked up, at the ceiling, and breathed a deep sigh of uneasiness. Eric could tell that Seth was under a great deal of stress.

"I just don't know how she will take the news, when I tell her." Seth said, again. "If she rejects me, that will kill me. I love my mom so much."

"I know you do, Gorgeous." Eric murmured, softly. "But I'm sure your mom would be ok with it. She loves you and I can't see her doing that to you. Your Mom's a very sweet, very classy woman, with a heart of gold."

Seth nodded, deeply affected by Eric's words.

"But, I have a feeling that Rudy will be the one we have to worry about, most." Eric said, looking at Seth, his face serious.

Seth frowned, wondering what Eric meant by that.

"Why do you say that?" Seth asked him. "Rudy's a pretty chill guy. Did he do something?"

Eric thought back to the moment at dinner, last night, when he saw Rudy frowning at him, and wondered if it was possible that Rudy may have picked up on what was happening between him and Seth.

"Well, I saw him frowning at me, at dinner." Eric pointed out. "When I called him out on it, he said he was wondering what chores to start me on, for today. But I don't think that he was being truthful."

"Yeah, I remember he said that" Seth replied. "But why would you think he's not being truthful?"

Eric sighed, and told Seth what he was thinking.

"Because, I think that Rudy may have picked up on something between us. Either that or maybe he knows I'm gay and he doesn't approve."

Seth frowned, thinking about it. He was hoping that Eric was wrong about that. Rudy had become like the older brother he never had, growing up, and he didn't want to lose the man he'd grown to love like family.

"I don't think so." Seth said, shaking his head. "If Rudy disapproved of you, he would have said something by now."

"Not necessarily." Eric told him. "He's seeing Amy right now, so if he disapproves of me, in any way, then he risks losing her, because Amy will always be on my side, no matter if anyone she's dating takes an issue with my sexuality."

Seth smiled at that. He was glad that Eric had a friend like Amy that he could rely on.

"You're lucky to have her in your life, Eric." Seth said. "I wish I had friends like that."

Eric was amazed to hear that from Seth, since he knew that Seth had been a popular guy back in high school.

"You do, Seth." Eric said. "You now have me. And you have Amy now, too. She likes you, and she approves of you and our relationship, whatever it becomes."

"I'm definitely glad for that." Seth said, as he gazed at Eric. "You and Amy are so different from the friends that I do have. Most of my friends just want to either  go out drinking all the time, get drunk, play games, and get laid. That tends to get old after a while."

Eric completely understood that. He'd seen plenty of that on campus, at his college, all the years he'd been there.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Eric said. "Your friends sound like a lot of the guys that I know, on campus. I've seen plenty of drunk ass slobs at plenty of the parties they've had, over the years. I've seen it all. The beer chugging, the drug using, the vomiting, and the fights that would sometimes break out. I got tired of that real fast. I tend to stay away from those kinds of scenes now. But, I'm certainly not opposed to going out to a bar and having a beer, once in a while. Especially if the atmosphere is nice."

"Yeah, I like to go out once in a while and have a beer as well." Seth pointed out. "Except, I don't drink much anymore. But I do enjoy the good food, once in a while."

Eric then had a thought come to mind, and he wanted to share it with Seth.

"You know, Gorgeous?* Eric asked, as he played with Seth's hair. "We haven't yet gone out on an official date together."

Seth frowned a moment and then realized that Eric was right.

"No, we haven't." Seth said. "Would you like to go out for dinner sometime?"

"You bet I would, Sexy!" Eric replied. "But we're not going to find any place that will have better tasting food than your mom's cooking."

Seth chuckled at that, since he agreed about that.

"You're right about that, man." Seth said. " But I know a place to eat that is pretty darn close to my mom's cooking."

Eric looked at Seth, squinting his eyes, a slight frown on his face.

"And that would be?' He asked Seth.

"Just a small restaurant in the city." Seth replied. "I'll take you, to dinner, some night that we're in the city. I do have to drive in and pick up supplies for the farm from time to time, anyway."

"That's sounds like a plan." Eric said, with a cute smile on his face. "Just let me know the time, and the place, and I'll be there."

"Cool." Seth said.

Then, he looked down at himself and remembered that he needed to get dressed.

"Well, I'd better go and get into my work clothes for the day." Seth said, stepping back a big. "And you need to get into the shower and get cleaned up."

Eric grinned and then waggled his eyebrows, a glint in his eyes

"You wanna join me?" Eric asked, seductively.

Seth squinted his eyes, but his smile on his face showed that he was amused by that offer from Eric. 

"That's tempting." He said. "But, you know if we do that, we won't be getting any showering done."

"Oh, not true." Eric disagreed, smiling at Seth. "I can still work the soap into your muscles while I"m worshipping them."

Seth chuckled. He knew what Eric was doing, but yet, he couldn't deny he loved the idea of Eric worshipping his muscles in the hot shower.

"True." Seth said. "But if we take too long, Mom might come upstairs, looking for me, because she's never known me to not be up, dressed, and downstairs by this time. if i"m late coming down there, she's gonna know something's up."

Eric sighed in disappointment.

"Aww, you're no fun." Eric said, putting on a puppy dog face, sticking out his bottom lip. Seth couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Alright, if it makes you feel any better, you can worship my muscles, tonight, in the shower, before we go to bed." Seth said to him. "And if that goes well, and my mom is still asleep, we'll move things to my room and you can muscle worship my physique in front of my big mirror I have in my room."

"Perfect." Eric said, with a gin. He walked over and gave Seth a sexy kiss, on the lips. "How that's an invitation, I will not refuse."

Seth smiled, showing off his perfectly white teeth.

"I knew you would like that." Seth said, chuckling again. "Well, I need to get dressed, so I'll see you in a bit, ok?"

"Count on it." Eric said. "I can't wait to see you, again, in your sexy cowboy attire, again. You always look incredible in those tight jeans that you wear."

"Oh really?" Seth asked, grinning.

Eric nodded, smiling back at him.

"Well, then, you won't be disappointed." Seth said.  "I have bought a few new pairs of jeans that I'd definitely like your opinion on."

"Well then, by all means, show me some, baby!' Eric said.

"Alright." Seth said, enthusiastically. "Go ahead and take your shower and get ready to work. And when you're done, I'll be here, waiting for you, after I"m dressed."

"Ok." Eric replied back to him. "See you soon."

Seth turned and started walking towards the door. As Eric watched him leave, Seth began to swivel his hips and start to do a striptease dance right in front of him. He then turned and started shaking his ass, really making his glutes dance. That was almost enough to make Eric explode in his underwear.

"You're bad, you know that?!" Eric whispered, failing to turn the smile on his face, into a serious look. "Get the fuck out of here before I come over there and jump your ass right now!"

"Promises, promises." Seth said, reaching for the doorknob, with that chesire cat grin, still on his face, and opening the door. He left Eric's bedroom and closed the door.

Still grinning, and shaking his head, Eric headed towards the bathroom where he stripped out of his boxerbriefs and turned on the water to get it as warm as he could stand. Once it was, he stepped into the tub. When he did, he noticed that the bathroom had jacuzzi jets in them, which was perfect for hydrotherapy massage.

"Cool." Eric said. "I just might have to make use of these jets if the farm work today is going to be as hard as I think it will be."

Eric stepped under the shower head and started wetting down his body and hair. Once his entire body was wet, he began washing his body with the soap that was there.

SETH'S BEDROOM

Now, in his bedroom, Seth began getting dressed. He had already showered long before Eric had woken up, so now he was getting dressed in a white tank top, with a plaid blue and white shirt over top of it. Once that was done, he walked back to his closet and looked through his jeans until he found one of the newer pairs that he wanted. He held them up, turning them from front to back, admiring them.

"These ones really look good!" Seth said to himself. "Eric is going to love these ones. I can't wait to show him how they look on me. But now, I have to see how they look on me, myself."

Seth began putting them on, standing in front of his fully body mirror. As he was pulling them up, Seth noticed how much easier they were to get on than the basic denim jeans he'd been wearing for the longest time. Given how big his quads and glutes had been getting, Seth was having a harder time, fitting into regular jeans. Now, he'd gotten a few pairs that were stretchy in the legs. Seth buttoned them up and pulled up the zipper. He admired the jeans on his massive body, in the mirror, turning his body from side to side, and front to back, admiring how they fit him, from all angles.

The jeans conformed to Seth's quads, nicely. Every curve of Seth's quads, as well as the muscle separations, in them, as well as the shape of his massive ass, was very visible, making the jeans have an almost painted on look to them.

"Wow!" Seth exclaimed. "These look damn good on me! And I know Eric will think so, too!"

Seth sat down on the bed, and grabbed a pair of socks, out of his dresser drawer. After putting them on, he grabbed his boots and started putting them on, as well.

Once that was finished, he walked over to his nearby coat rack and pulled a belt off of it to wear with his jeans. He put it through the belt loops of his jeans and then fastened his belt.

"There, that's done." Seth said, looking back up towards the rack. "Now, for the finishing touch."

He pulled his white cowboy hat, off of the rack and put it on his head, completing his cowboy look. He turned and walked back over to the mirror and checked himself out. He looked good, too!

"Hmm, I do clean up nicely, don't I?" Seth said, to his reflection. "Now, let's hope that Eric thinks so."

As Seth turned to walk to the door of his bedroom, his phone made a bell tone sound. He walked over to the bedside table, next to his bed, and picked it up. As he looked at his phone, he saw that he'd gotten a message from his Instagram. It read:

"WrestlerJoey is now following you."

Seth frowned a moment and then decided to click on the user's profile to see who it was. When he did, his eyebrows raised in surprise when he saw the name "Joey Sloane"

"Well, I'll be damned." Seth said, in surprise. "Joey Sloane just found me, on Instagram."

As he looked over Joey's profile, he also followed Joey back, and then a notification box popped up, with a Direct Message from Joey.

"Hey, Seth! How are you, man?"

Seth, opened his message box and messaged Joey back.

"Hey, Joey! I'm surprised to hear from you. What's up?"

BACK IN ERIC'S GUEST BEDROOM

In the bathroom, Eric was still in the shower, washing his body. As he did, he started thinking back to an earlier time.

<<FLASHBACK>>

5 years ago......

"Tom, what's is up with you?!" A 17 year old Eric Shaw was shouting at him. "You're acting like an insecure, jealous boyfriend!"

Tom was a dark haired, browned eyed man. He was 22 years old , and stood about 5"10 tall, weighed 200 lbs, and had an athletic build. He had the ability to be very sweet and charming at times, and yet he could be very controlling and abusive the next.

Tom looked at Eric, his dark eyes wide and his jaw clenched, in anger.

"Well, can you blame me, after what I just saw?!" Tom bellowed at him. "You were kissing one of your high school classmates! You're only supposed to be kissing me! Me, and no-one else!"

"Tom, you're blowing this way out of proportion!" Eric tried to reassure him. "He kissed me, not the other way around!"

"Oh really?!" Tom asked. "Then, why did you kiss him back, when you should have pushed him away?!"

Eric looked down at the floor, the guilt he was feeling getting more intense. And that wasn't the only thing that he was feeling. 

Tom's eyes widened.

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed, his anger starting to intensify. "You have feelings for him, don't you?!"

Eric swallowed hard.

"Tom, please?!" Eric begged him. "It's no big deal! It was just a kiss! It didn't mean anything!"

As soon as Eric finished saying that, Tom backhanded him, in the face, causing Eric to stagger backwards off-balance. He caught himself, by putting his hand on the nearby coffee table.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" Tom shouted at him. "WHAT I SAW LOOKED LIKE A LOT MORE THAN JUST A KISS!"

Eric held his cheek with his other hand, still in shock that Tom had hit him. Tom had never laid a hand on Eric before, in any kind of a violent way. He slowly removed his hand from his cheek, which felt like it was on fire. When he did, and he looked towards Tom, Tom's eyes widened when he saw the red swollen bump on Eric's cheek where he had hit him.

"Fuck!" Tom said, looking remorseful, as he ran a hand through his hair. "Eric, baby, I'm so sorry!"

Eric blinked, trying to hold back his tears. He'd had enough of Tom. He and Tom had been in plenty of arguments before, but until now, none of them had ever gotten violent. And that was one thing Eric would not stand for. He put down his hand and glared at Tom.

"Good!" He said. "You should be sorry! Because this is the first time you've ever physically hit me! And it's also going to be the last time!"

Tom's eyes, squinted, in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

Eric looked at Tom, knowing what he had to do.

"I'm sorry, Tom." Eric said to him. "As much as I love you, I can't be with you, if this is the kind of man you are. It's over between us."

Hearing that, only seems to fuel Tom's anger even more.

"No." He said, his voice, taking on a very deep, very serious tone. "No, it isn't!"

"Yes it is, Tom!" Eric said, seriously. "It has to be! Now, I have to go!"

Eric turned and began walking towards the door of Tom's house. Before he even got to it, he felt Tom grab his arm, roughly, and yank him around to face him.

"Do not walk away from me!" Tom yelled. "I'm not done with you, yet!"

"OW!" Eric cried out, as he felt Tom's grip tighten around his very skinny arm. "LET GO OF ME!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU LISTEN TO ME!" Tom shouted, angrily. "YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME! WE ARE NOT OVER, SO YOU JUST GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, RIGHT NOW!!"

Eric's face was contorted in pain, as Tom's grip around his arm, was getting so tight, it felt like Tom was about to break the bone, in his arm.

"STOP, TOM!" Eric cried, looking into Tom's eyes, in utter fear. "YOU'RE HURTING ME!!"

<<END OF FLASHBACK>>

Eric came back to reality with a gasp. He grabbed his left arm, remembering the pain from that memory. His breathing started to quicken and he felt like he was about to have a panic attack.

"Oh God!" Eric exclaimed, between breaths. "Oh God! Why is this happening to me, again?"

Eric put his hands against the wall of the shower, in front of him to steady himself. He was still standing under the shower head, so the water was still running down his body, which hid the fact that he had tears running down his face, from the painful memory of his past with Tom.

Eric wiped away the tears from his face. After he'd calmed down, he finished washing his body, and turned off the water. He stepped out of the bathrub and grabbed a towel off of the towel rack and started drying his body off. Once that was finished, he wrapped the towel around his waist and starting walking out of the bathroom.

When Eric re-entered the bedroom, he noticed that Seth had not come back yet.

"That's strange." He said, frowning. "Seth said he was getting dressed. He should have come back by now. I wonder what's keeping him?"

BACK IN SETH'S BEDROOM
Seth was continuing to message with Joey, on his Instagram.

"I'm glad to have found you, here, on Instagram, Seth." Joey's message read. "I hope you don't mind that I followed you. I wasn't sure if you had a profile on here or not."

Seth messaged back.

"I don't mind, at all, man. And what bodybuilder doesn't have a social media account?"

in a few seconds, Seth saw the words "Seen" appear, showing that Joey had seen his message. "Then the word "Typing" showed, meaning Joey was typing a message back to Seth.

"Right. Nice screen name by the way. "BodybuilderSeth" Very fitting!"

"Thanks." Seth messaged back. "So, what can I do for you, man?"

Seth waited for Joey to finish typing his message.

"I wanted to know if you could give me a training session, this morning?" Joey asked, in his message. "I'm headed in to the University's fitness room for an early morning workout, and wanted to know if you were able to join me?"

As much as Seth would have loved to train Joey, he had to help Rudy train Eric to learn the chores and duties of working on the farm, as a Farmer's Helper."

"I'm sorry, man, I can't do it, this early in the morning." Seth messaged back to Joey "I have a lot of farm chores to do."

Seth paused before sending the message, as an idea came to him, so he finished typing his message and sent it back to Joey.

"But I have to come into town to get supplies at the local hardware store to fix one of our fences. Would we be able to do it around 11:30a.m.?"

In a moment, Joey's message came back.

"Sure! I'm always up to working out, again, bro!" Joey's message read. "I'll see you soon!"

"Cool." Seth wrote. "Have a great workout, man!"

"Always!" Joey's message read. "See you later, bro!"

Seth smiled, as he put away his phone. As he did, he turned around, just as Eric appeared, in his doorway.

"Hey!' Seth greeted him.

Eric entered Seth's bedroom and shut the door behind him. He turned and looked at Seth, who was walking over to him. Eric then started looking around Seth's bedroom.

"So, this is your bedroom." Eric asked, still looking around. "It's beautiful."

"Thanks, man." Seth said, stopping just in front of  Eric. "You like it?

Eric didn't respond, he was staring off towards the direction of Seth's bed. It was like he hadn't heard Seth.

"Eric?" Seth tried again.

Eric snapped out of his trance and looked up at Seth.

"I"m sorry, Seth, what were you saying?"

Seth, even though he was smiling, frowned a bit.

"Are you OK?" Seth asked him, looking him over. "Your cheeks are flushed again. Is something bothering you?"

"Don't worry about it, Seth." Eric tried to reassure him. "I just had a little bit of a panic attack when I was in the shower, earlier. But, I'm fine, now.

Seth's cheerful expression turned to concern, for he had stopped smiling and now he just looked worried.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Eric said, then wrapped his arms around Seth's broad shoulders. "Just hold me, ok?"

"Ok." Seth said, the confusion sounding obvious in his voice as he wrapped his arms around Eric's back, and started rubbing his hands up and down his torso.

The way Eric was hugging Seth so tightly, had Seth convinced that something was wrong. Not only that, he could feel Eric's body literally trembling.

"Eric, you're trembling." Seth said, worriedly. "Please, tell me what's wrong."

"I'll be fine, Seth." Eric insisted. "It's just the after effects of the panic attack I had earlier. It'll pass."

Seth continued to rub Eric's back, comforting him. Eric closed his eyes, and let himself enjoy the feeling of Seth's strong hands, gently massaging his back. He sighed.

"It feels so good to be in your arms, right now." Eric said, softly. "I wish I could just stay like this, with you, but I know we have work to do, today."

Seth put his hands on Eric's waist and started pushing him away a bit. In response, Eric removed his arms from Seth's shoulders and slid them down to rest near his elbows.

"If you're not feeling up to working today, I can postpone your day of work until tomorrow." He said, to Eric.

"No, Seth, don't!" Eric said, softly. "I'll be alright, I promise. I'm sure I'll feel better after I've had some breakfast."

Seth looked Eric, in the face and noticed that the redness in his cheeks had faded a great deal, so maybe Eric was going to be ok, after all.

"Well, ok, if you're sure." Seth said. "Let's get you back to your bedroom and get you dressed so you can head downstairs and be fed. I"m already dressed and ready to start the day."

"I can see that." Eric said, with a grin, looking Seth over. "You look amazing! And those jeans look incredible on you, by the way."

"Thanks." Seth said. "Hold on, I'll let you have a better look."

Seth took off his blue and white plaid shirt, revealing the tank top he was wearing underneath it. He put the shirt down on the bed and started flexing his quads a little, then turned and showed off his ass to Eric.

"Wow!" Eric said, then did a soft catcall whistle. "Damn, you look hot!"

Seth grinned. He loved Eric's compliments.

"Thanks, baby!" Seth said, still smiling.

Eric advanced on him and put his hands on Seth's pecs.

"Do you know what I do to gorgeous bodybuilders who flaunt their many "assets" in front of me?" Eric asked, seductively, as he started rubbing and squeezing Seth's pecs.

Seth's eyebrows raised, as his eyes looked down to Eric's lips, then back up to his eyes.

"Why don't you show me?" Seth asked, his smile getting wider.

Eric grinned, as he brought one hand behind Seth's head and pulled him down for a kiss. Their lips met. Their kiss was tender and passionate. Their hands started exploring each other's bodies. Eric started kissing Seth's neck.

"Oh man, Eric!" Seth moaned softly. "That feels so incredible."

Eric stopped kissing Seth and brought a hand up to Seth's cheek, as he stared into Seth's eyes.

"It's gonna feel even more incredible when you fuck me for the very first time." Eric said. "I want you, Seth. Right now."

Seth started to chuckle a bit.

"What? now?" Seth asked him. "Are you crazy? We can't have sex now, while my mom's downstairs. We would totally get caught."

Eric grinned.

"Not if we lock the door." Eric replied, still stroking Seth's cheek. "Doors do have locks on them for a reason, you know."

Seth, still grinning, started shaking his head.

"Man, you really are naughty, you know that?" He said. "But seriously, we can't have sex right now. I'm not ready to do that with you, this soon. I want to take things slow and just enjoy getting to know you, right now. We can do plenty of fun, sexual, stuff together, while we wait for the right time to come."

Eric sighed, in disappointment, knowing that Seth was right. They couldn't do this, right now, under Deborah's roof. And Eric also realized what he was doing. He was wanting to have sex with Seth to try to forget about the fact that his past memories about Tom had rattled him, once again, and that wasn't fair to him, or to Seth.

"Yeah, I know." Eric said, pulling back from Seth. He looked up at him, sadly. "I'm sorry, Seth. I should never have suggested having sex this soon. Please, forgive me."

"Hey!" Seth said, sympathetically, pulling him close, again. "There's nothing to forgive. I understand your frustration. I realize that you have needs. So do I. I want to be with you, just as much as you want to be with me. And we will. When the time is right."

"I know." Eric said, as he hugged Seth back. "And until that time, I'm going to enjoy spending as much time with you, as I can, while still concentrating on my studies."

Seth released Eric from his hug, and the two of them pulled back from each other.

"I'm glad to hear you say that, Eric." Seth said, to him. "Nothing should be more important than your college education. And that includes me."

"Seth!" Eric said, frowning in shock. "You're just as important to me, as my college education. There's no reason I can't have both. I'm not going to let my grades suffer because I'm spending time with you. I worked my butt off to get into college long before I met you, and I'm going to work my butt off, even more to graduate college, because I don't want to let my parents down. Or you. And most of all, myself."

"Well, I'm glad I'm just as important to you, as your life goals." Seth replied. "But, you need to remember everything you just said to me, so that you don't forget it."

"Don't worry, Seth, I will." Eric said. "I will stick to to my goals, because as I said, I don't want to let you down, my parents down, or myself."

Good." Seth said, nodding his head.

Seth and Eric stood there, looking at each other, for a moment. And then, the moment was interrupted, when Seth's phone beeped. He picked it up and looked at it. It was a text from Rudy.

"Hey, man, I'm outside, waiting, for you to get started training Eric, on the job. Are you ready?"

"Who's that?" Eric asked. Seth looked up at him.

"It's just Rudy." Seth told him. "He's here and wants to know when we want to get started training you on the job?"

"Well, I'm ready now." Eric  said to him. "Let's go."

"Ok.' Seth said. "But, first, we're going to have breakfast. The chores can wait until we have full stomachs."

"Good idea." Eric said. "I'm hungry."

"I'll bet you are." Seth said, with a grin. "And I"m sure it's not just for food."

Eric fowned, in amusement.

"Now, who's being naughty?" He asked. Seth laughed.

"I know." Seth said, then added. "I'm going to text Rudy back and ask him to join us for breakfast."

"Ok." Eric said. "Go ahead."

Seth texted Rudy back a message.

"Yeah, Rudy, we're ready, but come into the house and have breakfast with us, first. Eric and I will be downstairs, shortly."

after a few seconds, Rudy's message came back.

"Alright, brother! See you then."

"Ok." Seth said, putting his phone in his pocket. "Let's go downstairs and eat."

"Yes." Eric agreed, then raised a finger. "But first."

Seth frowned. "What?" He asked.

Eric stepped towards him, again, and laid another sexy kiss on his lips.

"That." Eric finished. "I just had to kiss you again, one last time. Who knows when I'm going to be able to do it again, today."

"Thanks." Seth said. "But don't worry, you'll get to do it again, tonight, for sure."

"Awesome!" Eric said. "Come on, let's go downstairs."

"Right behind you, handsome." Seth replied.

Eric grinned as he turned and started walking towards the bedroom door. As he did, Seth gave his ass a firm, playful slap. Eric stopped and turned around, and looked at Seth in shock, only to see him, grinning, profusely.

"What was that for?" He asked, curious as to why Seth did that.

"That was payback for when you slapped my ass when we were walking back to the house, for dinner, yesterday afternoon." Seth pointed out. "Gotcha!"

"Yeah, I guess you did." Eric said. "Now, let's go. I"m hungry. and I"m sure you are, too."

Chuckling, Seth followed Eric to the door of his bedroom. Eric opened the door and headed downstairs, with Seth right behind him. When Eric and Seth emerged into the kitchen, they came face to face with Deborah who had just finished setting the table. Rudy was already sitting at the table, waiting for breakfast to be served.

"Well good morning, you two!" Deborah greeted them. "You're just in time for breakfast."

"Good morning, Deb." Eric greeted her.

"Good morning, Eric." Deborah replied back to him, with a warm smile on her face. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Much better." Eric informed her. "My headache is gone and I'm ready to officially start my first day of work."

"That's great to hear." Deborah said to him. "Please, have a seat and join us for breakfast."

"Thank you." Eric said, walking to the same end of the table that he was sitting at, yesterday, and took a seat there.

"Good morning, Mom." Seth said, to Deborah, as he walked over and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning, Son." Deborah said, "Sit down and get ready to eat. I'm just getting ready to serve breakfast."

"Sure." Seth said, walking to the other end of the table.

Seth sat down at the other end of the table, across from Eric, where he was sitting yesterday. He looked over at Rudy, who was looking at him.

"Good morning, Rudy." Seth greeted him. "You ready to train Eric how to assist with the duties of running a farm?"

"I was born ready." Rudy said, then looked over at Eric. "Good morning, Eric."

"Good morning, Rudy." Eric said. "I'm ready to learn all there is to learn about running the farm."

As Eric was looking at Rudy, he noticed Rudy's warm smile and it seemed to him that maybe he was wrong about Rudy, yesterday. Rudy seemed to be in good spirits this morning.

"I'm glad to hear you say that." Rudy told him. "Running a farm is very hard work. So make sure you give Seth and I, your full attention, when we instruct you on what to do when it comes to learning the farm chores as well. You can't be distracted, in any way, because just one careless mistake can cause everything to go badly."

"I understand, Rudy." Eric told him. "If I'm not sure of something, I'll ask you and have you explain it again, before I even do anything. I'm determined to be a good farm hand, just as much as I'm determined to be a good student in college. Everything in life, in a learning experience, so I want to learn all that I can."

Rudy's eyebrows raised, as he nodded his head. He was impressed with Eric's attitude about the job.

"I like that attitude, buddy!" Rudy said, enthusiastically. "As long as you keep that attitude, you'll be able to accomplish anything."

Deborah came back to the table with the skillet, where she started putting eggs on everybody's plates. Since Eric was her guest, she served him first, then Rudy, then Seth, and finally herself. She set the empty skillet back on the stove and grabbed the slices of toast that she'd just toasted in the toaster, and gave each gentleman, at the table, one slice of toast to start with. Then she realized that none of the guys had anything to drink yet.

"What would you guys like to drink?" Deborah asked. "Milk or orange juice?"

"Milk for me, please, Mom." Seth said.

Deborah nodded, then turned to Eric.

"And you, Eric?" She asked.

"Orange juice, please?" Eric said.

Then, Deborah eyed Rudy.

"Rudy?" She asked.

"Milk please?" Rudy said.

Deborah walked to the refrigerator and opened it. She pulled two pitchers out of it, once filled with milk, and the other with orange juice. She close the refrigerator door and walked back to the table, setting the orange juice pitcher down on the table. She walked over to Seth and poured him, his orange juice into his glass. Then she poured Rudy his and set the pitcher of milk down. Then she picked up the orange juice pitcher and poured some orange juice into Eric's glass. Then she decided on orange juice for herself, so she poured orange juice, into her glass, and set the orange juice pitcher down, in the middle of the table, beside the pitcher of milk.

"Alright, gentleman, let's eat." Deborah said, as she took a seat at the table.

After praying and giving thanks, the 4 of them started eating their breakfast. it was really good too!

"Once again, Deborah, I have to say this to you." Eric said, after tasting his eggs "Everything you cook is delicious!"

"Thank you, Eric." Deborah said, smiling at him, appreciating the compliment.

"You're welcome." Eric said, smiling back at her. Then he went back to enjoying his breakfast.

As the 4 of them were sitting, enjoying their breakfast, they heard the screen door creaking, and they turned to see Cole, the Lombardos Collie dog, coming into the house.

"Hey, Cole!' Seth said, greeting him. "Are you just coming back from the dairy barn now?"

Cole gave a sharp bark, as his way of saying "yes." Everyone laughed.

"We were worried about you, Cole." Deborah said. "Did you stay at the barn to watch over the new calf, all night?"

Cole gave another bark, this time a quieter one. But there was no doubt that he was also saying that he did stay at the dairy barn all night.

Seth grinned and looked up at his mother.

"Looks like he did, Mom." He said, with a chuckle. "Just as I thought."

"Well, then he must be hungry, Seth." Deborah. "You may be excused to go and feed him."

Seth got up and walked over to the cupboard where he pulled Cole's dog dish, out of it. He put it, on the floor. Then, he pulled a bag of dog food out of it and poured some into Cole's dish. While Cole started eating his food, Seth filled up his water dish with fresh cold water. he set it down, beside Cole's food dish, and, walked back to the sink to wash his hands. After drying his hands, on a dish towel, he returned to his place, at the table.

"Well he's taken care of." Seth said. "Now, I can get back to enjoying my breakfast."

Seth picked up his fork, again, and resumed eating his eggs. Eric meanwhile, was watching Cole, eating his breakfast.

"Man, I keep forgetting what a beauty he is." Eric said. "This is only the second time I've seen him, since yesterday. I haven't had a chance to spend much time with him, to get to know him, and to let him get to know me."

"Well you're gonna have plenty of time to get to know Cole, today." Seth said. "You're going to be seeing a lot of him, while we work on the farm, today."

"Cool." Eric said. "I'll get to watch him, in action, while he's herding the cattle."

"Sure." Rudy said, then added. "When you're not busy with chores, which you're going to be. We have a long 14 hour day ahead of us.

Eric's eyes widened.

"14 hours?" He asked. "Really?

"Yep." Seth said, as Eric looked over at him. "We usually start at 6:00a.m. and wrap up around 8:00p.m."

Eric was amazed. He didn't know how Seth and Rudy managed to work 14 hours a day.

"How do you guys do it?" Eric asked them, before taking a bite of his food. "It sounds very exhausting."

"Oh, it is." Rudy said, his face serious. "Especially when you're a beginner. When Seth's father, Frank, hired me, I didn't know squat about being a farm hand. Much less how to run a farm."

"I see." Eric said, now intrigued to hear more of the story.

"And imagine having to try and keep up with this little guy" Rudy said, reaching over and patting Seth's shoulder, squeezing his massive trap muscle on his shoulder. "Who isn't such a little guy anymore."

Deborah laughed.

"Yeah, I remember those years." She said, looking at Eric. "Rudy literally had to follow Seth around when usually it's the child following the adult. When Frank wasn't always able to be there, to train Rudy, on the job, my little boy, here, had to step up and be the trainer."

"Come on, Mom." Seth said, with an embarrassed smile on his face. "I'm not your little boy anymore."

"Seth, Honey," Deborah said. "It doesn't matter if you're 6 years old, 16 years old, or even 36 years old. You're always going to be my baby. Even though you're all grown up."

Seth shook his head, but was still grinning.

"She's right, Seth." Eric chimed in. "My mom's the exact same way with me. And it really used to annoy me when I was growing up. But now I don't mind it anymore. It's just the way mom's are."

"I understand that, Eric." Seth said. "It's just that I don't always like being referred too as a little boy, still, now that I'm a grown man. That's all."

Eric nodded. Then, his phone beeped. He pulled it out of his pocket and saw that he had a text from Amy.

"Good morning! How did things go with Seth last night?" Amy's text read.

Eric smiled and texted her back.

"Great! I'll tell you more about it, later. I'm having breakfast with Deborah, Rudy, and Seth, right now."

"Who are you texting, Eric?" Seth asked him.

Eric looked up at him.

"Amy." He revealed. "She's up already, and wanted to know how I'm feeling since my headache last night. I told her that I'm feeling much better."

"Tell her that we all said hello." Deborah told him.

Before Eric could respond, his phone beeped again, signaling another text from Amy.

Amy McAdams
"Ok. Tell everyone I said hello. And I'll be there around 11:00a.m. to return your car to you and to visit with the family."

Eric texted her back.

"Great! See you soon!"

"Well, Eric said, putting his phone back into his pocket. "Amy said to tell you all that she says "hello" and that she'll be here around 11:00a.m. this morning to return my car to me, and to visit with all of us, here."

"Great." Rudy said, smiling "I can't wait to see her."

Eric smiled at Rudy, making an amused expression.

"You're really smitten with my best friend, aren't you?" He asked, Rudy, out of the blue.

Rudy didn't look the least bit shocked by Eric's question. The smile on his face told all.

"Is it that obvious?" Rudy asked.

"YES!" Eric, Deborah, and Seth all said, at the same time. Rudy laughed.

"Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag, isn't it?" Rudy asked, then added. "Yes. I'm already quite fond of Amy. I enjoy her company and I want to get to know her, better."

Eric and Seth exchanged knowing glances. They already knew Rudy had it bad for Amy long before he'd admitted it.

The 4 of them finished their breakfast and Deborah took their empty plates and put them into the sink to wash.

"Well, you guys, it's time to get the farm chores done." Rudy said, getting up. 

"I'm ready." Seth said, also getting up. Then he looked over at Eric. "You ready for this, Eric?"

Eric got up and smiled at Seth.

"More than ready." He said. "Bring it on!"

Seth and Rudy laughed.

"You might regret saying that." Rudy said, still laughing.

"Oh come on!" Eric protested. "You two were able to learn farming duties, so really? How hard could it be?"

Rudy and Seth gave each other knowing looks, and shrugged at each other. They knew that Eric was going to be in for a very rough, exhausting day, which the two of them have had, many times, over the years.

"Well, you're about to find out." Seth said, grinning. "Come on!"

Frowning, Eric followed Seth and Rudy towards the door. Before they exited, Deborah's voice rang out.

"Seth!, Rudy!" She called out. Rudy and Seth turned towards her.

"Yes, Mom?" Seth asked.
"Yes, Ma'am?" Rudy asked.

Deborah looked over at Eric, gave him a warm smile, and then turned back to Seth and Rudy.

"Don't work this young man, too hard, today." She insisted. "I understand this is his first day, but if he needs help, at any point, during the training, help him out, please?"

"We will, don't worry, Mom." Seth said.
"Yes, Ma'am." Rudy said.

Eric, of course, had something to say, as well.

"Deborah, please, don't worry so much." Eric said, then gestured towards Rudy and Seth. "I may not be as big as these two guys, but I'm in pretty good shape myself, so I'm sure I'm strong enough to handle anything these guys throw at me."

"Well, I admire your confidence, Eric." Deborah said, warmly. "Now, go out there, and make us proud."

Eric smiled at her, showing off his beautiful teeth.

"Oh, I will." He said, then turned to the others. "Come on, you two! We got work to do!"

Seth and Rudy nodded, both smiling, as they walked outside to get ready to do the chores, with Eric trailing behind them. And Cole, who had finished eating his dog food, followed them outside too."

• Like 9

14 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

Ok guys, here's the newest chapter of "Eric and Seth." I hope you enjoy it. After my place of employment has been shutdown, I have more time to focus on continuing this story and writing it more. I will work on the next chapter as soon as I can, bit by bit, each day. There are days, I can finish a chapter and get it sent out, and other days, I'm too tired to write, or nothing comes to mind to keep the story interesting, so sometimes I have to go back and re-ready my own story to remember what I've written, as well as to keep up with continuity, so that the story flows as it should.

Chapter 15

Eric woke up to his phone alarm at 5:00 a.m. the next morning. It was dawn, but the sun wasn't out yet.

Eric sat up in bed and stretched to get the rest of the sleepy feeling out of his body. He wasn't used to getting up this early.

Today was the day: Eric's first official day of work, on the farm. He knew he wanted to do a good job for Seth, today. He didn't want to let him down.

Eric got out of bed and stood up. He wanted to get a fresh shower to help wake himself up, better.

As he was about to take off his shirt and underwear, he heard a soft knock, on the door.

"Come in!" He called out, looking at the door.

The door opened and Seth came into the room. He was shirtless and wearing a pair of boxerbriefs. He turned and closed the door, behind him, and locked it. Then, he turned back to Eric.

"Well, good morning, Handsome." Seth said, with a warm smile.

"Good morning to you, too, Gorgeous." Eric replied back, his smile matching Seth's.

Seth walked over, to Eric, and pulled him into a hug.

"How did you sleep last night?" He asked, as he held Eric against him.

"Like a baby." Eric said, his eyes closed, and his head snuggled into Seth's chest. "But, I have to admit that I missed you, so much, last night."

Seth closed his eyes, with his one arm around Eric's waist, and the other, holding the back of Eric's head, into his chest.

"I missed you, too." Seth said, softly. "I was laying, in my bed, last night thinking about you and our muscle worship session we did, in the fields, and I was laying there, wishing that we could have done another one, in my room, in front of the big mirror I have in there."

Eric raised his head and looked up into Seth's eyes.

"That would be wonderful." He said, softly. "I would love to worship your muscles while you flex in the mirror. Let's do that some night soon.

Seth's face broke into a sexy smile.

"How about tonight?" Seth suggested. "After I see how well you do today with your farm chores?"

Eric nodded, his smile getting bigger.

"Sounds like a plan." He replied, then asked. "But why after the farm chores?"

"Well," Seth began saying, with a knowing smirk on his face. "It's going to be a very dirty and very sweaty job, so I thought that perhaps we could take a shower together, tonight. You can worship my muscles as you wash my body and back, and then we'll do another one afterwards, in my room, in front of the mirror."

That, to Eric, sounded heavenly. There was nothing he wanted more than to be close to the man he was beginning to care for, more and more, each day.

"That would be amazing." Eric murmured, then frowned. "But, would we really want to risk anyone catching us, in the shower, together?"

"Don't worry about that." Seth assured him. "We'll take one, here, in your room, after Mom goes to bed. And then you can come into my room later, and we can have an even hotter muscle worship session than the last one."

Eric's dick started to get hard, just thinking about Seth's muscles. Seth must have felt it because Eric was pressed against him, and he looked down and saw Eric was tenting in his underwear.

"Man, just the mention of muscle worship, makes you hard." Seth said, looking at Eric's bulge. "Look at that!"

Seth couldn't keep the cocky grin from appearing on his face. He absolutely loved it that Eric was so turned on by him and his muscles.

"Well, it's your fault, Seth." Eric said, with a serious face.

Seth frowned, in confusion.

"Why the fuck is it my fault?" He asked, sounding pissed.

Eric's seriousness faltered, at that moment, and his smile gave way.

"Because, you're so damn gorgeous, that's why." Eric said, throwing his arms around Seth's shoulders.

"Ooh! I like the sound of that." Seth said, smiling, showing off his sexy dimples. "Tell me more, Sexy."

"You're so tall." Eric said, as he let his hands start exploring Seth's body. "And so muscular."

Eric ran his hands down Seth's arms, feeling up his triceps. Seth flexed them, as Eric's hands came in contact with them.

"You're perfect, Seth." Eric said, softly, looking into Seth's eyes. "The hottest man and bodybuilder on this earth."

Seth chuckled.

"You are such a liar." He said, to Eric, smiling profusely. "There are lots of better looking guys out there than me."

"Well, you're the only one I want, Seth." Eric said, to him. "When I left you, at the Whole Foods market, I thought that I was never going to see you, again.

"Really?" Seth asked in surprise. "I really had that much of an effect on you?"

Eric nodded.

"You sure did." Eric replied, as he caressed Seth's arms. "I thought you were the most beautiful man I'd ever seen. And, I still feel that way. I didn't know what your sexual orientation was, but even if you were straight, I knew that I wanted to get to know you, even if nothing would ever happen between us."

Seth smiled, as he listened to Eric's story. Eric continued.

"So, after seeing you, and thinking that I would most likely, never see you again, I came across the ad in the newspaper for a farmer's helper. I saw the ad, and after taking Amy's advice about needing to work on a farm to get some experience, to write my college essay, decided to answer it. So imagine my shock, and surprise, when I ran into you, again, here. I didn't know that this was your family's farm when I looked at the ad. It was like fate brought us, together."

Seth smiled as he pulled Eric closer into him, his hands, caressing Eric's back.

"I think you might have a point there.," Seth said. "I certainly didn't expect to see you, again, so soon, after bumping into you, at Whole Foods. Of course, I thought nothing of it, at the time, because you were a random stranger to me, and I never expected that we'd cross paths again. But now, I'm glad that we did."

Eric was more than overjoyed to hear that from Seth. But, he also knew that their relationship would not be without it's challenges.

"I'm glad to hear you say that, Seth." Eric said, playing with Seth's hair, at the back of his head. "I know that our relationship won't be easy, and I don't know if it will last, but for now, I just want to enjoy every moment with you that I can."

Seth frowned, not sure what Eric meant when he said he didn't know if their relationship would last.

"Why would you think that our relationship wouldn't last?" Seth asked.

"Because, you're new to this whole gay thing." Eric told him. "I certainly wouldn't blame you if you were having doubts, yourself.

Seth nodded.

"I do have my concerns about it, yes." He said. "But, I'll deal with them. I know, at some point I'm going to have to tell people. Especially, my mom."

Seth looked up, at the ceiling, and breathed a deep sigh of uneasiness. Eric could tell that Seth was under a great deal of stress.

"I just don't know how she will take the news, when I tell her." Seth said, again. "If she rejects me, that will kill me. I love my mom so much."

"I know you do, Gorgeous." Eric murmured, softly. "But I'm sure your mom would be ok with it. She loves you and I can't see her doing that to you. Your Mom's a very sweet, very classy woman, with a heart of gold."

Seth nodded, deeply affected by Eric's words.

"But, I have a feeling that Rudy will be the one we have to worry about, most." Eric said, looking at Seth, his face serious.

Seth frowned, wondering what Eric meant by that.

"Why do you say that?" Seth asked him. "Rudy's a pretty chill guy. Did he do something?"

Eric thought back to the moment at dinner, last night, when he saw Rudy frowning at him, and wondered if it was possible that Rudy may have picked up on what was happening between him and Seth.

"Well, I saw him frowning at me, at dinner." Eric pointed out. "When I called him out on it, he said he was wondering what chores to start me on, for today. But I don't think that he was being truthful."

"Yeah, I remember he said that" Seth replied. "But why would you think he's not being truthful?"

Eric sighed, and told Seth what he was thinking.

"Because, I think that Rudy may have picked up on something between us. Either that or maybe he knows I'm gay and he doesn't approve."

Seth frowned, thinking about it. He was hoping that Eric was wrong about that. Rudy had become like the older brother he never had, growing up, and he didn't want to lose the man he'd grown to love like family.

"I don't think so." Seth said, shaking his head. "If Rudy disapproved of you, he would have said something by now."

"Not necessarily." Eric told him. "He's seeing Amy right now, so if he disapproves of me, in any way, then he risks losing her, because Amy will always be on my side, no matter if anyone she's dating takes an issue with my sexuality."

Seth smiled at that. He was glad that Eric had a friend like Amy that he could rely on.

"You're lucky to have her in your life, Eric." Seth said. "I wish I had friends like that."

Eric was amazed to hear that from Seth, since he knew that Seth had been a popular guy back in high school.

"You do, Seth." Eric said. "You now have me. And you have Amy now, too. She likes you, and she approves of you and our relationship, whatever it becomes."

"I'm definitely glad for that." Seth said, as he gazed at Eric. "You and Amy are so different from the friends that I do have. Most of my friends just want to either  go out drinking all the time, get drunk, play games, and get laid. That tends to get old after a while."

Eric completely understood that. He'd seen plenty of that on campus, at his college, all the years he'd been there.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Eric said. "Your friends sound like a lot of the guys that I know, on campus. I've seen plenty of drunk ass slobs at plenty of the parties they've had, over the years. I've seen it all. The beer chugging, the drug using, the vomiting, and the fights that would sometimes break out. I got tired of that real fast. I tend to stay away from those kinds of scenes now. But, I'm certainly not opposed to going out to a bar and having a beer, once in a while. Especially if the atmosphere is nice."

"Yeah, I like to go out once in a while and have a beer as well." Seth pointed out. "Except, I don't drink much anymore. But I do enjoy the good food, once in a while."

Eric then had a thought come to mind, and he wanted to share it with Seth.

"You know, Gorgeous?* Eric asked, as he played with Seth's hair. "We haven't yet gone out on an official date together."

Seth frowned a moment and then realized that Eric was right.

"No, we haven't." Seth said. "Would you like to go out for dinner sometime?"

"You bet I would, Sexy!" Eric replied. "But we're not going to find any place that will have better tasting food than your mom's cooking."

Seth chuckled at that, since he agreed about that.

"You're right about that, man." Seth said. " But I know a place to eat that is pretty darn close to my mom's cooking."

Eric looked at Seth, squinting his eyes, a slight frown on his face.

"And that would be?' He asked Seth.

"Just a small restaurant in the city." Seth replied. "I'll take you, to dinner, some night that we're in the city. I do have to drive in and pick up supplies for the farm from time to time, anyway."

"That's sounds like a plan." Eric said, with a cute smile on his face. "Just let me know the time, and the place, and I'll be there."

"Cool." Seth said.

Then, he looked down at himself and remembered that he needed to get dressed.

"Well, I'd better go and get into my work clothes for the day." Seth said, stepping back a big. "And you need to get into the shower and get cleaned up."

Eric grinned and then waggled his eyebrows, a glint in his eyes

"You wanna join me?" Eric asked, seductively.

Seth squinted his eyes, but his smile on his face showed that he was amused by that offer from Eric. 

"That's tempting." He said. "But, you know if we do that, we won't be getting any showering done."

"Oh, not true." Eric disagreed, smiling at Seth. "I can still work the soap into your muscles while I"m worshipping them."

Seth chuckled. He knew what Eric was doing, but yet, he couldn't deny he loved the idea of Eric worshipping his muscles in the hot shower.

"True." Seth said. "But if we take too long, Mom might come upstairs, looking for me, because she's never known me to not be up, dressed, and downstairs by this time. if i"m late coming down there, she's gonna know something's up."

Eric sighed in disappointment.

"Aww, you're no fun." Eric said, putting on a puppy dog face, sticking out his bottom lip. Seth couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Alright, if it makes you feel any better, you can worship my muscles, tonight, in the shower, before we go to bed." Seth said to him. "And if that goes well, and my mom is still asleep, we'll move things to my room and you can muscle worship my physique in front of my big mirror I have in my room."

"Perfect." Eric said, with a gin. He walked over and gave Seth a sexy kiss, on the lips. "How that's an invitation, I will not refuse."

Seth smiled, showing off his perfectly white teeth.

"I knew you would like that." Seth said, chuckling again. "Well, I need to get dressed, so I'll see you in a bit, ok?"

"Count on it." Eric said. "I can't wait to see you, again, in your sexy cowboy attire, again. You always look incredible in those tight jeans that you wear."

"Oh really?" Seth asked, grinning.

Eric nodded, smiling back at him.

"Well, then, you won't be disappointed." Seth said.  "I have bought a few new pairs of jeans that I'd definitely like your opinion on."

"Well then, by all means, show me some, baby!' Eric said.

"Alright." Seth said, enthusiastically. "Go ahead and take your shower and get ready to work. And when you're done, I'll be here, waiting for you, after I"m dressed."

"Ok." Eric replied back to him. "See you soon."

Seth turned and started walking towards the door. As Eric watched him leave, Seth began to swivel his hips and start to do a striptease dance right in front of him. He then turned and started shaking his ass, really making his glutes dance. That was almost enough to make Eric explode in his underwear.

"You're bad, you know that?!" Eric whispered, failing to turn the smile on his face, into a serious look. "Get the fuck out of here before I come over there and jump your ass right now!"

"Promises, promises." Seth said, reaching for the doorknob, with that chesire cat grin, still on his face, and opening the door. He left Eric's bedroom and closed the door.

Still grinning, and shaking his head, Eric headed towards the bathroom where he stripped out of his boxerbriefs and turned on the water to get it as warm as he could stand. Once it was, he stepped into the tub. When he did, he noticed that the bathroom had jacuzzi jets in them, which was perfect for hydrotherapy massage.

"Cool." Eric said. "I just might have to make use of these jets if the farm work today is going to be as hard as I think it will be."

Eric stepped under the shower head and started wetting down his body and hair. Once his entire body was wet, he began washing his body with the soap that was there.

SETH'S BEDROOM

Now, in his bedroom, Seth began getting dressed. He had already showered long before Eric had woken up, so now he was getting dressed in a white tank top, with a plaid blue and white shirt over top of it. Once that was done, he walked back to his closet and looked through his jeans until he found one of the newer pairs that he wanted. He held them up, turning them from front to back, admiring them.

"These ones really look good!" Seth said to himself. "Eric is going to love these ones. I can't wait to show him how they look on me. But now, I have to see how they look on me, myself."

Seth began putting them on, standing in front of his fully body mirror. As he was pulling them up, Seth noticed how much easier they were to get on than the basic denim jeans he'd been wearing for the longest time. Given how big his quads and glutes had been getting, Seth was having a harder time, fitting into regular jeans. Now, he'd gotten a few pairs that were stretchy in the legs. Seth buttoned them up and pulled up the zipper. He admired the jeans on his massive body, in the mirror, turning his body from side to side, and front to back, admiring how they fit him, from all angles.

The jeans conformed to Seth's quads, nicely. Every curve of Seth's quads, as well as the muscle separations, in them, as well as the shape of his massive ass, was very visible, making the jeans have an almost painted on look to them.

"Wow!" Seth exclaimed. "These look damn good on me! And I know Eric will think so, too!"

Seth sat down on the bed, and grabbed a pair of socks, out of his dresser drawer. After putting them on, he grabbed his boots and started putting them on, as well.

Once that was finished, he walked over to his nearby coat rack and pulled a belt off of it to wear with his jeans. He put it through the belt loops of his jeans and then fastened his belt.

"There, that's done." Seth said, looking back up towards the rack. "Now, for the finishing touch."

He pulled his white cowboy hat, off of the rack and put it on his head, completing his cowboy look. He turned and walked back over to the mirror and checked himself out. He looked good, too!

"Hmm, I do clean up nicely, don't I?" Seth said, to his reflection. "Now, let's hope that Eric thinks so."

As Seth turned to walk to the door of his bedroom, his phone made a bell tone sound. He walked over to the bedside table, next to his bed, and picked it up. As he looked at his phone, he saw that he'd gotten a message from his Instagram. It read:

"WrestlerJoey is now following you."

Seth frowned a moment and then decided to click on the user's profile to see who it was. When he did, his eyebrows raised in surprise when he saw the name "Joey Sloane"

"Well, I'll be damned." Seth said, in surprise. "Joey Sloane just found me, on Instagram."

As he looked over Joey's profile, he also followed Joey back, and then a notification box popped up, with a Direct Message from Joey.

"Hey, Seth! How are you, man?"

Seth, opened his message box and messaged Joey back.

"Hey, Joey! I'm surprised to hear from you. What's up?"

BACK IN ERIC'S GUEST BEDROOM

In the bathroom, Eric was still in the shower, washing his body. As he did, he started thinking back to an earlier time.

<<FLASHBACK>>

5 years ago......

"Tom, what's is up with you?!" A 17 year old Eric Shaw was shouting at him. "You're acting like an insecure, jealous boyfriend!"

Tom was a dark haired, browned eyed man. He was 22 years old , and stood about 5"10 tall, weighed 200 lbs, and had an athletic build. He had the ability to be very sweet and charming at times, and yet he could be very controlling and abusive the next.

Tom looked at Eric, his dark eyes wide and his jaw clenched, in anger.

"Well, can you blame me, after what I just saw?!" Tom bellowed at him. "You were kissing one of your high school classmates! You're only supposed to be kissing me! Me, and no-one else!"

"Tom, you're blowing this way out of proportion!" Eric tried to reassure him. "He kissed me, not the other way around!"

"Oh really?!" Tom asked. "Then, why did you kiss him back, when you should have pushed him away?!"

Eric looked down at the floor, the guilt he was feeling getting more intense. And that wasn't the only thing that he was feeling. 

Tom's eyes widened.

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed, his anger starting to intensify. "You have feelings for him, don't you?!"

Eric swallowed hard.

"Tom, please?!" Eric begged him. "It's no big deal! It was just a kiss! It didn't mean anything!"

As soon as Eric finished saying that, Tom backhanded him, in the face, causing Eric to stagger backwards off-balance. He caught himself, by putting his hand on the nearby coffee table.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" Tom shouted at him. "WHAT I SAW LOOKED LIKE A LOT MORE THAN JUST A KISS!"

Eric held his cheek with his other hand, still in shock that Tom had hit him. Tom had never laid a hand on Eric before, in any kind of a violent way. He slowly removed his hand from his cheek, which felt like it was on fire. When he did, and he looked towards Tom, Tom's eyes widened when he saw the red swollen bump on Eric's cheek where he had hit him.

"Fuck!" Tom said, looking remorseful, as he ran a hand through his hair. "Eric, baby, I'm so sorry!"

Eric blinked, trying to hold back his tears. He'd had enough of Tom. He and Tom had been in plenty of arguments before, but until now, none of them had ever gotten violent. And that was one thing Eric would not stand for. He put down his hand and glared at Tom.

"Good!" He said. "You should be sorry! Because this is the first time you've ever physically hit me! And it's also going to be the last time!"

Tom's eyes, squinted, in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

Eric looked at Tom, knowing what he had to do.

"I'm sorry, Tom." Eric said to him. "As much as I love you, I can't be with you, if this is the kind of man you are. It's over between us."

Hearing that, only seems to fuel Tom's anger even more.

"No." He said, his voice, taking on a very deep, very serious tone. "No, it isn't!"

"Yes it is, Tom!" Eric said, seriously. "It has to be! Now, I have to go!"

Eric turned and began walking towards the door of Tom's house. Before he even got to it, he felt Tom grab his arm, roughly, and yank him around to face him.

"Do not walk away from me!" Tom yelled. "I'm not done with you, yet!"

"OW!" Eric cried out, as he felt Tom's grip tighten around his very skinny arm. "LET GO OF ME!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU LISTEN TO ME!" Tom shouted, angrily. "YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME! WE ARE NOT OVER, SO YOU JUST GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, RIGHT NOW!!"

Eric's face was contorted in pain, as Tom's grip around his arm, was getting so tight, it felt like Tom was about to break the bone, in his arm.

"STOP, TOM!" Eric cried, looking into Tom's eyes, in utter fear. "YOU'RE HURTING ME!!"

<<END OF FLASHBACK>>

Eric came back to reality with a gasp. He grabbed his left arm, remembering the pain from that memory. His breathing started to quicken and he felt like he was about to have a panic attack.

"Oh God!" Eric exclaimed, between breaths. "Oh God! Why is this happening to me, again?"

Eric put his hands against the wall of the shower, in front of him to steady himself. He was still standing under the shower head, so the water was still running down his body, which hid the fact that he had tears running down his face, from the painful memory of his past with Tom.

Eric wiped away the tears from his face. After he'd calmed down, he finished washing his body, and turned off the water. He stepped out of the bathrub and grabbed a towel off of the towel rack and started drying his body off. Once that was finished, he wrapped the towel around his waist and starting walking out of the bathroom.

When Eric re-entered the bedroom, he noticed that Seth had not come back yet.

"That's strange." He said, frowning. "Seth said he was getting dressed. He should have come back by now. I wonder what's keeping him?"

BACK IN SETH'S BEDROOM
Seth was continuing to message with Joey, on his Instagram.

"I'm glad to have found you, here, on Instagram, Seth." Joey's message read. "I hope you don't mind that I followed you. I wasn't sure if you had a profile on here or not."

Seth messaged back.

"I don't mind, at all, man. And what bodybuilder doesn't have a social media account?"

in a few seconds, Seth saw the words "Seen" appear, showing that Joey had seen his message. "Then the word "Typing" showed, meaning Joey was typing a message back to Seth.

"Right. Nice screen name by the way. "BodybuilderSeth" Very fitting!"

"Thanks." Seth messaged back. "So, what can I do for you, man?"

Seth waited for Joey to finish typing his message.

"I wanted to know if you could give me a training session, this morning?" Joey asked, in his message. "I'm headed in to the University's fitness room for an early morning workout, and wanted to know if you were able to join me?"

As much as Seth would have loved to train Joey, he had to help Rudy train Eric to learn the chores and duties of working on the farm, as a Farmer's Helper."

"I'm sorry, man, I can't do it, this early in the morning." Seth messaged back to Joey "I have a lot of farm chores to do."

Seth paused before sending the message, as an idea came to him, so he finished typing his message and sent it back to Joey.

"But I have to come into town to get supplies at the local hardware store to fix one of our fences. Would we be able to do it around 11:30a.m.?"

In a moment, Joey's message came back.

"Sure! I'm always up to working out, again, bro!" Joey's message read. "I'll see you soon!"

"Cool." Seth wrote. "Have a great workout, man!"

"Always!" Joey's message read. "See you later, bro!"

Seth smiled, as he put away his phone. As he did, he turned around, just as Eric appeared, in his doorway.

"Hey!' Seth greeted him.

Eric entered Seth's bedroom and shut the door behind him. He turned and looked at Seth, who was walking over to him. Eric then started looking around Seth's bedroom.

"So, this is your bedroom." Eric asked, still looking around. "It's beautiful."

"Thanks, man." Seth said, stopping just in front of  Eric. "You like it?

Eric didn't respond, he was staring off towards the direction of Seth's bed. It was like he hadn't heard Seth.

"Eric?" Seth tried again.

Eric snapped out of his trance and looked up at Seth.

"I"m sorry, Seth, what were you saying?"

Seth, even though he was smiling, frowned a bit.

"Are you OK?" Seth asked him, looking him over. "Your cheeks are flushed again. Is something bothering you?"

"Don't worry about it, Seth." Eric tried to reassure him. "I just had a little bit of a panic attack when I was in the shower, earlier. But, I'm fine, now.

Seth's cheerful expression turned to concern, for he had stopped smiling and now he just looked worried.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Eric said, then wrapped his arms around Seth's broad shoulders. "Just hold me, ok?"

"Ok." Seth said, the confusion sounding obvious in his voice as he wrapped his arms around Eric's back, and started rubbing his hands up and down his torso.

The way Eric was hugging Seth so tightly, had Seth convinced that something was wrong. Not only that, he could feel Eric's body literally trembling.

"Eric, you're trembling." Seth said, worriedly. "Please, tell me what's wrong."

"I'll be fine, Seth." Eric insisted. "It's just the after effects of the panic attack I had earlier. It'll pass."

Seth continued to rub Eric's back, comforting him. Eric closed his eyes, and let himself enjoy the feeling of Seth's strong hands, gently massaging his back. He sighed.

"It feels so good to be in your arms, right now." Eric said, softly. "I wish I could just stay like this, with you, but I know we have work to do, today."

Seth put his hands on Eric's waist and started pushing him away a bit. In response, Eric removed his arms from Seth's shoulders and slid them down to rest near his elbows.

"If you're not feeling up to working today, I can postpone your day of work until tomorrow." He said, to Eric.

"No, Seth, don't!" Eric said, softly. "I'll be alright, I promise. I'm sure I'll feel better after I've had some breakfast."

Seth looked Eric, in the face and noticed that the redness in his cheeks had faded a great deal, so maybe Eric was going to be ok, after all.

"Well, ok, if you're sure." Seth said. "Let's get you back to your bedroom and get you dressed so you can head downstairs and be fed. I"m already dressed and ready to start the day."

"I can see that." Eric said, with a grin, looking Seth over. "You look amazing! And those jeans look incredible on you, by the way."

"Thanks." Seth said. "Hold on, I'll let you have a better look."

Seth took off his blue and white plaid shirt, revealing the tank top he was wearing underneath it. He put the shirt down on the bed and started flexing his quads a little, then turned and showed off his ass to Eric.

"Wow!" Eric said, then did a soft catcall whistle. "Damn, you look hot!"

Seth grinned. He loved Eric's compliments.

"Thanks, baby!" Seth said, still smiling.

Eric advanced on him and put his hands on Seth's pecs.

"Do you know what I do to gorgeous bodybuilders who flaunt their many "assets" in front of me?" Eric asked, seductively, as he started rubbing and squeezing Seth's pecs.

Seth's eyebrows raised, as his eyes looked down to Eric's lips, then back up to his eyes.

"Why don't you show me?" Seth asked, his smile getting wider.

Eric grinned, as he brought one hand behind Seth's head and pulled him down for a kiss. Their lips met. Their kiss was tender and passionate. Their hands started exploring each other's bodies. Eric started kissing Seth's neck.

"Oh man, Eric!" Seth moaned softly. "That feels so incredible."

Eric stopped kissing Seth and brought a hand up to Seth's cheek, as he stared into Seth's eyes.

"It's gonna feel even more incredible when you fuck me for the very first time." Eric said. "I want you, Seth. Right now."

Seth started to chuckle a bit.

"What? now?" Seth asked him. "Are you crazy? We can't have sex now, while my mom's downstairs. We would totally get caught."

Eric grinned.

"Not if we lock the door." Eric replied, still stroking Seth's cheek. "Doors do have locks on them for a reason, you know."

Seth, still grinning, started shaking his head.

"Man, you really are naughty, you know that?" He said. "But seriously, we can't have sex right now. I'm not ready to do that with you, this soon. I want to take things slow and just enjoy getting to know you, right now. We can do plenty of fun, sexual, stuff together, while we wait for the right time to come."

Eric sighed, in disappointment, knowing that Seth was right. They couldn't do this, right now, under Deborah's roof. And Eric also realized what he was doing. He was wanting to have sex with Seth to try to forget about the fact that his past memories about Tom had rattled him, once again, and that wasn't fair to him, or to Seth.

"Yeah, I know." Eric said, pulling back from Seth. He looked up at him, sadly. "I'm sorry, Seth. I should never have suggested having sex this soon. Please, forgive me."

"Hey!" Seth said, sympathetically, pulling him close, again. "There's nothing to forgive. I understand your frustration. I realize that you have needs. So do I. I want to be with you, just as much as you want to be with me. And we will. When the time is right."

"I know." Eric said, as he hugged Seth back. "And until that time, I'm going to enjoy spending as much time with you, as I can, while still concentrating on my studies."

Seth released Eric from his hug, and the two of them pulled back from each other.

"I'm glad to hear you say that, Eric." Seth said, to him. "Nothing should be more important than your college education. And that includes me."

"Seth!" Eric said, frowning in shock. "You're just as important to me, as my college education. There's no reason I can't have both. I'm not going to let my grades suffer because I'm spending time with you. I worked my butt off to get into college long before I met you, and I'm going to work my butt off, even more to graduate college, because I don't want to let my parents down. Or you. And most of all, myself."

"Well, I'm glad I'm just as important to you, as your life goals." Seth replied. "But, you need to remember everything you just said to me, so that you don't forget it."

"Don't worry, Seth, I will." Eric said. "I will stick to to my goals, because as I said, I don't want to let you down, my parents down, or myself."

Good." Seth said, nodding his head.

Seth and Eric stood there, looking at each other, for a moment. And then, the moment was interrupted, when Seth's phone beeped. He picked it up and looked at it. It was a text from Rudy.

"Hey, man, I'm outside, waiting, for you to get started training Eric, on the job. Are you ready?"

"Who's that?" Eric asked. Seth looked up at him.

"It's just Rudy." Seth told him. "He's here and wants to know when we want to get started training you on the job?"

"Well, I'm ready now." Eric  said to him. "Let's go."

"Ok.' Seth said. "But, first, we're going to have breakfast. The chores can wait until we have full stomachs."

"Good idea." Eric said. "I'm hungry."

"I'll bet you are." Seth said, with a grin. "And I"m sure it's not just for food."

Eric fowned, in amusement.

"Now, who's being naughty?" He asked. Seth laughed.

"I know." Seth said, then added. "I'm going to text Rudy back and ask him to join us for breakfast."

"Ok." Eric said. "Go ahead."

Seth texted Rudy back a message.

"Yeah, Rudy, we're ready, but come into the house and have breakfast with us, first. Eric and I will be downstairs, shortly."

after a few seconds, Rudy's message came back.

"Alright, brother! See you then."

"Ok." Seth said, putting his phone in his pocket. "Let's go downstairs and eat."

"Yes." Eric agreed, then raised a finger. "But first."

Seth frowned. "What?" He asked.

Eric stepped towards him, again, and laid another sexy kiss on his lips.

"That." Eric finished. "I just had to kiss you again, one last time. Who knows when I'm going to be able to do it again, today."

"Thanks." Seth said. "But don't worry, you'll get to do it again, tonight, for sure."

"Awesome!" Eric said. "Come on, let's go downstairs."

"Right behind you, handsome." Seth replied.

Eric grinned as he turned and started walking towards the bedroom door. As he did, Seth gave his ass a firm, playful slap. Eric stopped and turned around, and looked at Seth in shock, only to see him, grinning, profusely.

"What was that for?" He asked, curious as to why Seth did that.

"That was payback for when you slapped my ass when we were walking back to the house, for dinner, yesterday afternoon." Seth pointed out. "Gotcha!"

"Yeah, I guess you did." Eric said. "Now, let's go. I"m hungry. and I"m sure you are, too."

Chuckling, Seth followed Eric to the door of his bedroom. Eric opened the door and headed downstairs, with Seth right behind him. When Eric and Seth emerged into the kitchen, they came face to face with Deborah who had just finished setting the table. Rudy was already sitting at the table, waiting for breakfast to be served.

"Well good morning, you two!" Deborah greeted them. "You're just in time for breakfast."

"Good morning, Deb." Eric greeted her.

"Good morning, Eric." Deborah replied back to him, with a warm smile on her face. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Much better." Eric informed her. "My headache is gone and I'm ready to officially start my first day of work."

"That's great to hear." Deborah said to him. "Please, have a seat and join us for breakfast."

"Thank you." Eric said, walking to the same end of the table that he was sitting at, yesterday, and took a seat there.

"Good morning, Mom." Seth said, to Deborah, as he walked over and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning, Son." Deborah said, "Sit down and get ready to eat. I'm just getting ready to serve breakfast."

"Sure." Seth said, walking to the other end of the table.

Seth sat down at the other end of the table, across from Eric, where he was sitting yesterday. He looked over at Rudy, who was looking at him.

"Good morning, Rudy." Seth greeted him. "You ready to train Eric how to assist with the duties of running a farm?"

"I was born ready." Rudy said, then looked over at Eric. "Good morning, Eric."

"Good morning, Rudy." Eric said. "I'm ready to learn all there is to learn about running the farm."

As Eric was looking at Rudy, he noticed Rudy's warm smile and it seemed to him that maybe he was wrong about Rudy, yesterday. Rudy seemed to be in good spirits this morning.

"I'm glad to hear you say that." Rudy told him. "Running a farm is very hard work. So make sure you give Seth and I, your full attention, when we instruct you on what to do when it comes to learning the farm chores as well. You can't be distracted, in any way, because just one careless mistake can cause everything to go badly."

"I understand, Rudy." Eric told him. "If I'm not sure of something, I'll ask you and have you explain it again, before I even do anything. I'm determined to be a good farm hand, just as much as I'm determined to be a good student in college. Everything in life, in a learning experience, so I want to learn all that I can."

Rudy's eyebrows raised, as he nodded his head. He was impressed with Eric's attitude about the job.

"I like that attitude, buddy!" Rudy said, enthusiastically. "As long as you keep that attitude, you'll be able to accomplish anything."

Deborah came back to the table with the skillet, where she started putting eggs on everybody's plates. Since Eric was her guest, she served him first, then Rudy, then Seth, and finally herself. She set the empty skillet back on the stove and grabbed the slices of toast that she'd just toasted in the toaster, and gave each gentleman, at the table, one slice of toast to start with. Then she realized that none of the guys had anything to drink yet.

"What would you guys like to drink?" Deborah asked. "Milk or orange juice?"

"Milk for me, please, Mom." Seth said.

Deborah nodded, then turned to Eric.

"And you, Eric?" She asked.

"Orange juice, please?" Eric said.

Then, Deborah eyed Rudy.

"Rudy?" She asked.

"Milk please?" Rudy said.

Deborah walked to the refrigerator and opened it. She pulled two pitchers out of it, once filled with milk, and the other with orange juice. She close the refrigerator door and walked back to the table, setting the orange juice pitcher down on the table. She walked over to Seth and poured him, his orange juice into his glass. Then she poured Rudy his and set the pitcher of milk down. Then she picked up the orange juice pitcher and poured some orange juice into Eric's glass. Then she decided on orange juice for herself, so she poured orange juice, into her glass, and set the orange juice pitcher down, in the middle of the table, beside the pitcher of milk.

"Alright, gentleman, let's eat." Deborah said, as she took a seat at the table.

After praying and giving thanks, the 4 of them started eating their breakfast. it was really good too!

"Once again, Deborah, I have to say this to you." Eric said, after tasting his eggs "Everything you cook is delicious!"

"Thank you, Eric." Deborah said, smiling at him, appreciating the compliment.

"You're welcome." Eric said, smiling back at her. Then he went back to enjoying his breakfast.

As the 4 of them were sitting, enjoying their breakfast, they heard the screen door creaking, and they turned to see Cole, the Lombardos Collie dog, coming into the house.

"Hey, Cole!' Seth said, greeting him. "Are you just coming back from the dairy barn now?"

Cole gave a sharp bark, as his way of saying "yes." Everyone laughed.

"We were worried about you, Cole." Deborah said. "Did you stay at the barn to watch over the new calf, all night?"

Cole gave another bark, this time a quieter one. But there was no doubt that he was also saying that he did stay at the dairy barn all night.

Seth grinned and looked up at his mother.

"Looks like he did, Mom." He said, with a chuckle. "Just as I thought."

"Well, then he must be hungry, Seth." Deborah. "You may be excused to go and feed him."

Seth got up and walked over to the cupboard where he pulled Cole's dog dish, out of it. He put it, on the floor. Then, he pulled a bag of dog food out of it and poured some into Cole's dish. While Cole started eating his food, Seth filled up his water dish with fresh cold water. he set it down, beside Cole's food dish, and, walked back to the sink to wash his hands. After drying his hands, on a dish towel, he returned to his place, at the table.

"Well he's taken care of." Seth said. "Now, I can get back to enjoying my breakfast."

Seth picked up his fork, again, and resumed eating his eggs. Eric meanwhile, was watching Cole, eating his breakfast.

"Man, I keep forgetting what a beauty he is." Eric said. "This is only the second time I've seen him, since yesterday. I haven't had a chance to spend much time with him, to get to know him, and to let him get to know me."

"Well you're gonna have plenty of time to get to know Cole, today." Seth said. "You're going to be seeing a lot of him, while we work on the farm, today."

"Cool." Eric said. "I'll get to watch him, in action, while he's herding the cattle."

"Sure." Rudy said, then added. "When you're not busy with chores, which you're going to be. We have a long 14 hour day ahead of us.

Eric's eyes widened.

"14 hours?" He asked. "Really?

"Yep." Seth said, as Eric looked over at him. "We usually start at 6:00a.m. and wrap up around 8:00p.m."

Eric was amazed. He didn't know how Seth and Rudy managed to work 14 hours a day.

"How do you guys do it?" Eric asked them, before taking a bite of his food. "It sounds very exhausting."

"Oh, it is." Rudy said, his face serious. "Especially when you're a beginner. When Seth's father, Frank, hired me, I didn't know squat about being a farm hand. Much less how to run a farm."

"I see." Eric said, now intrigued to hear more of the story.

"And imagine having to try and keep up with this little guy" Rudy said, reaching over and patting Seth's shoulder, squeezing his massive trap muscle on his shoulder. "Who isn't such a little guy anymore."

Deborah laughed.

"Yeah, I remember those years." She said, looking at Eric. "Rudy literally had to follow Seth around when usually it's the child following the adult. When Frank wasn't always able to be there, to train Rudy, on the job, my little boy, here, had to step up and be the trainer."

"Come on, Mom." Seth said, with an embarrassed smile on his face. "I'm not your little boy anymore."

"Seth, Honey," Deborah said. "It doesn't matter if you're 6 years old, 16 years old, or even 36 years old. You're always going to be my baby. Even though you're all grown up."

Seth shook his head, but was still grinning.

"She's right, Seth." Eric chimed in. "My mom's the exact same way with me. And it really used to annoy me when I was growing up. But now I don't mind it anymore. It's just the way mom's are."

"I understand that, Eric." Seth said. "It's just that I don't always like being referred too as a little boy, still, now that I'm a grown man. That's all."

Eric nodded. Then, his phone beeped. He pulled it out of his pocket and saw that he had a text from Amy.

"Good morning! How did things go with Seth last night?" Amy's text read.

Eric smiled and texted her back.

"Great! I'll tell you more about it, later. I'm having breakfast with Deborah, Rudy, and Seth, right now."

"Who are you texting, Eric?" Seth asked him.

Eric looked up at him.

"Amy." He revealed. "She's up already, and wanted to know how I'm feeling since my headache last night. I told her that I'm feeling much better."

"Tell her that we all said hello." Deborah told him.

Before Eric could respond, his phone beeped again, signaling another text from Amy.

Amy McAdams
"Ok. Tell everyone I said hello. And I'll be there around 11:00a.m. to return your car to you and to visit with the family."

Eric texted her back.

"Great! See you soon!"

"Well, Eric said, putting his phone back into his pocket. "Amy said to tell you all that she says "hello" and that she'll be here around 11:00a.m. this morning to return my car to me, and to visit with all of us, here."

"Great." Rudy said, smiling "I can't wait to see her."

Eric smiled at Rudy, making an amused expression.

"You're really smitten with my best friend, aren't you?" He asked, Rudy, out of the blue.

Rudy didn't look the least bit shocked by Eric's question. The smile on his face told all.

"Is it that obvious?" Rudy asked.

"YES!" Eric, Deborah, and Seth all said, at the same time. Rudy laughed.

"Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag, isn't it?" Rudy asked, then added. "Yes. I'm already quite fond of Amy. I enjoy her company and I want to get to know her, better."

Eric and Seth exchanged knowing glances. They already knew Rudy had it bad for Amy long before he'd admitted it.

The 4 of them finished their breakfast and Deborah took their empty plates and put them into the sink to wash.

"Well, you guys, it's time to get the farm chores done." Rudy said, getting up. 

"I'm ready." Seth said, also getting up. Then he looked over at Eric. "You ready for this, Eric?"

Eric got up and smiled at Seth.

"More than ready." He said. "Bring it on!"

Seth and Rudy laughed.

"You might regret saying that." Rudy said, still laughing.

"Oh come on!" Eric protested. "You two were able to learn farming duties, so really? How hard could it be?"

Rudy and Seth gave each other knowing looks, and shrugged at each other. They knew that Eric was going to be in for a very rough, exhausting day, which the two of them have had, many times, over the years.

"Well, you're about to find out." Seth said, grinning. "Come on!"

Frowning, Eric followed Seth and Rudy towards the door. Before they exited, Deborah's voice rang out.

"Seth!, Rudy!" She called out. Rudy and Seth turned towards her.

"Yes, Mom?" Seth asked.
"Yes, Ma'am?" Rudy asked.

Deborah looked over at Eric, gave him a warm smile, and then turned back to Seth and Rudy.

"Don't work this young man, too hard, today." She insisted. "I understand this is his first day, but if he needs help, at any point, during the training, help him out, please?"

"We will, don't worry, Mom." Seth said.
"Yes, Ma'am." Rudy said.

Eric, of course, had something to say, as well.

"Deborah, please, don't worry so much." Eric said, then gestured towards Rudy and Seth. "I may not be as big as these two guys, but I'm in pretty good shape myself, so I'm sure I'm strong enough to handle anything these guys throw at me."

"Well, I admire your confidence, Eric." Deborah said, warmly. "Now, go out there, and make us proud."

Eric smiled at her, showing off his beautiful teeth.

"Oh, I will." He said, then turned to the others. "Come on, you two! We got work to do!"

Seth and Rudy nodded, both smiling, as they walked outside to get ready to do the chores, with Eric trailing behind them. And Cole, who had finished eating his dog food, followed them outside too."

Love this story.