COMING SOON!

Eric's and Seth's relationship, as they continue to grow closer, is threatened when someone else takes an interest in Seth.

Eric and Seth's relationship is tested.

Eric's past comes back to haunt him.

Amy and Rudy grow closer.

Deborah and Seth receive some shocking news.

This should keep you all guessing. Most of what is written here is going to happen at some point, in the story. It's just a matter of time.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Jtchef2 said:

This story is amazing!  I just started late last night and finished tonight. I can't wait for more chapters to come out. Thank you 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

I'm glad you're enjoying the story, JT. Thank you so much for your feedback!

• Like 1

Wow... I absolutely love this. Your concept is amazing, and your writing is so good I actually picture the scenarios in my mind. I hope this story goes on for a long time.

I think I speak for everyone when I say Eric and Seth make a super cute couple.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wagnerman267 said:

Wow... I absolutely love this. Your concept is amazing, and your writing is so good I actually picture the scenarios in my mind. I hope this story goes on for a long time.

I think I speak for everyone when I say Eric and Seth make a super cute couple.

Thank you, Wagnerman!

That's exactly how I write my stories, how I envision the scenes in my head.

I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 14

Eric and Seth were now sitting, in the back of the truck, both still naked, covered up by a blanket that Seth had gotten out of the truck long enough to grab from inside of it. He'd also taken time to clean Eric's cum off of his thighs.

They were now snacking on the fruit, cheese, and crackers Seth had brought in the picnic basket.

"I have to say, Seth, you shocked the hell out of me when you said that whole "Give me that fucking cum!" thing." Eric said, grinning. "But, I still loved it."

Seth laughed.

"I was pretty shocked myself, actually." Seth said. "That's something I never thought I'd hear myself say, in a million years."

Eric grabbed a slice of cheese which he put on a cracker.

"Well, I'm glad you did, man." Eric replied. "I thought seeing that cockier, more aggressive side to you, was incredibly hot!"

"Well, I guess after becoming a bodybuilder, everyone develops some level of cockiness." Seth said, as he popped a grape in his mouth. "I'm certainly no exception."

Eric smiled. He leaned into Seth's shoulder. He was in complete ecstacy, sitting here with the man he adored. He had a lot of questions to ask Seth. He wanted to know more about him.

"Seth, I have a question for you, Gorgeous?" Eric asked as he chewed his cheese and cracker.

"What's that?"Seth asked.

After chewing up his cheese and crackers, Eric turned to ask him what he wanted to ask.

"What made you want to become a stripper?" Eric asked.

Seth looked up at the night sky, looking at the stars, which were starting to get brighter.

"Well, I didn't actually want to," Seth explained. "I had to so I could pay for my bodybuilding needs." Seth said. "With the kinds of supplements, food, and other things that I need as a bodybuilder, it gets expensive. And a job as a male stripper gave me the opportunity to make a lot of money quickly."

Eric picked up a couple grapes and popped them into his mouth.

"Did being a stripper come easy for you?"

Seth frowned, but with an amused smirk on his face.

"Hell, no, it didn't." He chuckled. "I had to learn how to dance to entertain people and I wasn't all that great in the beginning. But the more I learned how, the better I got at it. And already being a muscular young man, I already had the big muscles to flex and show off. So that made up for the dance skills that I lacked, at the time."

Eric smiled as he pictured a younger Seth, trying to learn how to dance as a male stripper. Then, a thought occurred to him.

"How old were you when you started the job?"

Seth smiled remembering that time. It seemed like such a long time ago.

"21." Seth revealed, smiling. "I had to be since it was a nightclub and they served alcohol."

Eric then realized he never asked Seth his age, since they first met.

"How old are you now?" Eric wanted to know.  Seth turned his head and looked at him.

"25." Seth replied. "Man, being 21 years old and being a stripper, man, those were the days."

Eric put his arm around Seth's massive broad shoulders.

"I'm guessing that you became really popular, really fast, right?" He asked.

"Oh, for sure, I did!" Seth said, grinning. "People couldn't get enough of me and my muscular body."

"I'm not surprised." Eric said, softly. Then, he slid his hand down over one of Seth's pecs and started playing with it, as Seth flexed it. "I can't get enough of you, either."

Seth's grin broke into a big smile.

"Oh, really?" He asked, with a seductive tone in his voice. "Well, in that case..."

Seth cut off, bringing a hand behind Eric's head and started kissing him, again. Eric wrapped his arms around Seth's neck as he lowered himself back down, in the truck bed, on his back, with Seth on top of him. Seth started kissing Eric, again, as Eric let his hands explore Seth's body. Immediately, Eric was already getting hard again. And it'd barely been 15 minutes since their last hot sexual session.

Seth stopped kissing Eric, and looked down, noticing Eric's thick cock, which was about 8 inches, starting to poke him in his abdomen. Seth looked up at Eric, in shock.

"Damn, Boy! Are you ever  not hard when it comes to me?" Seth asked. "You just blew your load less than 15 minutes ago!"

Eric grinned at Seth's amazement over his hard member, which was getting harder by the minute.

"Nope." Eric said to him. "All I have to do is think of your gorgeous face and your big muscles and I get hard as a rock."

Seth laughed.

"You are so good for my ego, you know that?" He chuckled. "You sure know how to stroke it."

Eric's bit his lip, as he was trying not to laugh at what he was about to do next.

"And I know how to "stroke" you in other ways, too."

After saying that, Eric reached down and wrapped his hand around Seth's thick 7 inch cock, and gave it a few strokes to prove his point.

"Aww, fuck yeah!" Seth moaned, closing his eyes, in pleasure.

Eric looked up at him, and stopped stroking him.

"You haven't had your release yet, tonight, Seth. Eric mentioned. "May I suck your dick and get you off?"

Seth opened his eyes and looked down at Eric, seeing the lust and desire in his eyes once again. And Seth knew that it was all for him.

"You really want to?" He asked, looking into Eric's piercing blue eyes.

Eric wanted to do that for Seth, more than anything. Especially to return the favor to Seth for all he'd done for him, that night.

"Why wouldn't I want to?" Eric asked him, surprised. "You've given me, such intense pleasure tonight, that I want to return the favor to you, by pleasuring you as well."

Seth smiled.

"If you really want to, then ok." Seth finally said. "Let's do it."

"Alright." Eric grinning. "But first, lay on your back and I'll take care of the rest."

Eric sat up as Seth laid down beside him. Eric lay onto his stomach, in between Seth's huge muscular thighs and grabbed Seth's dick into his hands. He started stroking it.

"Oh, yeah!" Seth whispered, his eyes closed, and his mouth slightly open. "Go ahead, Eric. Work your magic, man."

"With pleasure." Eric said. Then, without having to think about it, he took all 7 inches of Seth's rock hard cock, into his mouth, deep throating him.

"Oh God!" Seth groaned, in pleasure, his hands gripping the memory foam mattress, beneath him.

Eric bobbed up and down on Seth's cock, swirling his tongue around the head of Seth's cock, which was starting to drive Seth crazy.

"Fuck!" Seth exclaimed. "Eric, if you keep that up, I'm going to cum too soon."

Hearing that, Eric took his mouth off of Seth's dick and looked up at him.

"You want me to take it slower?" Eric asked him. Seth nodded.

"Take your time." Seth replied. "I want to enjoy it and not cum, too quickly. If you keep licking your tongue around the head of my dick, I will blow my own load before I even have time to really enjoy what you're doing."

"Ok." Eric said. "I do want you to enjoy this."

"Oh, I already know I will." Seth told him. "Go on. Suck me some more."

Eric smiled, loving how eager Seth was for him to finish blowing him, which made Eric wonder just how long it'd been since Seth had some good sex.

"Your wish is my command."Eric whispered.

He went down on Seth, again, taking all 7 inches into his mouth, once again. And once again, Seth groaned, in pleasure.

Oh, fuck!" Seth moaned. "Eric that feels so good!"

As Eric bobbed up and down on Seth's cock, he reached up and started playing with Seth's abs with one hand. Looking down and noticed that, Seth closed his eyes, as his breathing started to get huskier. Getting sucked off and muscle worshipped at the same time? Seth couldn't think of anything hotter than that, at that moment.

"Hell yeah, Eric!" Seth moaned, as he put his hand behind his head, and crunched his abs, making them stand out, as well as get harder. "Worship these abs, baby."

As Eric ran his fingers all over Seth's rock hard abs, he then slid his hand up to Seth's big beefy pecs and started squeezing them, and lightly pinching his nipples between his thumb and forefinger. At that same time, he began to bob faster, and faster, on Seth's cock.

'Oh yeah!" Seth growled, his voice getting louder. "Oh yeah! Fuck yeah! Play with those pecs, Eric! Keep sucking my cock, Baby! Don't stop!"

Seth began to buck his hips in time to Eric's bobbing up and down on his cock. Eric, meanwhile, was having the time of his life, loving the fact that he was giving Seth a good blowjob. And Seth certainly wasn't complaining. In fact, he was starting to squirm and continuously grip at the memory foam mattress beneath him. And Eric, having experienced this, many times, in the past, knew what that meant.

"Oh god!" Seth groaned. "Eric, I"m getting close, man!"

Eric quickly took his mouth off of Seth's cock, long enough to let him know what he wanted him to do.

"When you cum, Seth, do it in my mouth, Sexy!" Eric said to him. "I want to take every drop you have to give."

"My pleasure." Seth said, grinning at him. "Now, hurry up and go back down on it."

Swiftly, Eric went back down on Seth's dick again and started bobbing up and down, faster and faster, wanting to drive Seth over the edge, with his excellent cock sucking skills.

"Oh man!" Seth started to pant. "Oh God! Get ready, Eric! It's coming, baby!"

Eric continued to bob up and down on Seth's cock. Knowing that Seth was close, Eric dealt the final blow, by swirling his tongue over the sensitive head of Seth's cock again, in a fast circular motion. That was all it took to push Seth over the edge.

"Oh fuck!" Seth exclaimed, his body tensing up. "Here it comes! Urgh!!!!"

Eric shifted back to the tip of Seth's cock, just as Seth arched his back and his cum began to shoot into Eric's mouth. Eric swallowed and swallowed, drinking every drop of Seth's warm, milky, seed. Seth's body, relaxed, as he was breathing heavily. Eric removed his mouth from Seth's cock and jerked it a few more times, milking it of any remaining cum, which he licked off of Seth's dick and then crawled up to lay beside Seth.

'So, how was it?" Eric asked him. as he rested his head on Seth's shoulder and started caressing his tight abs again.

Seth looked at Eric, his eyes wide, and with a huge grin on his face.

"Fuck!" He replied, in between breaths. "That was amazing!"

Eric's gin matched Seth as he looked into Seth's eyes.

"Where did you learn to suck dick like that, so good?" Seth asked. "I swear, no woman who has ever given me a blowjob has ever given it to me as good as you just did."

Eric smiled at him.

"Well, for starters, I'm a man." Eric said. "We, men, know the pleasure points from jerking off, which women, have to figure out, since they don't have dicks, so they kind of have to wing it, most likely. Besides, I've had years of experience sucking cock. The more you do it, the better you'll get at it."

"I see." Seth said. "Well, you were great, Babe."

After saying that, Seth kissed Eric, on the lips.

"Thank you." He said, gratefully.

"You're welcome." Eric replied back, looking at Seth, dreamily.

Seth and Eric looked up at the night sky, which was filled with stars. They could make out the Big Dipper and the Little Dipper, as well as a few other constellations.

"It's such a beautiful night, out here." Eric said, as he gazed up at the stars.

"It sure is." Seth replied. "if we didn't have to get up so early in the morning, I"d say let's spend the night out here, tonight."

Eric then had an idea. He turned towards Seth.

"Maybe we could spend the night out here, some night." Eric said. "Why don't we put up a tent, next time. We'd be safe from any biting mosquitos in one of those."

Seth raised his eyebrows, and his lips conformed into a thoughtful expression.

"That's actually a good idea." He said. "Maybe we can do that one night soon. I've still got my big tent I used to have, from when my dad and I would go camping."

Hearing himself, mention his father, Seth's facial expression turned to sadness again. Eric noticed.

"Hey, Hey." Eric said, stroking his arm. "Seth, don't look so sad, gorgeous. I know you miss your father."

"Yeah, I do." Seth said, his tone of voice, sounding a lot sadder than his expression looked. "I don't know why I'm having such a hard time, letting go of him. It's been a year already and it should have gotten easier for me by now, right?"

"Seth, it's your dad." Eric pointed out. "That's hard. Besides everyone grieves differently when it comes to the death of a loved one. Some people get over it sooner, some later, and some, not at all. I mean, I know that even though it does get easier over time, the pain never truly goes away.

Seth swallowed and as Eric looked at him, he saw a tear slide down the side of Seth's face, sliding towards his earlobe.

"You're always gonna miss him, Seth." Eric continued, saying. "But you have to grieve in your own time and in your own way, and once you grieve, you can move on."

"But, I don't want to move on!" Seth suddenly burted out, sitting upwards, abruptly. "I shouldn't have to move on!"

Eric sat up and put his hand on Seth's shoulder, as Seth's breathing was becoming quicker, which meant he was trying not to break down, crying.

Seth looked over at Eric and Eric could see the turmoil that he was in, concerning his father. He could see the tears shining in Seth's eyes.

"This shouldn't have happened to my father!" Seth said, just as two tears ran down his face. "He still had so much more left to do in his life! With Mom! And with me! We should have had more time!"

Seth turned his head and looked straight into the fields. His eyes closed and he couldn't keep his composure, any longer. He put a hand over his face, covering his eyes.

"We should have had more time." He said, as he began to sob.

Seeing Seth sobbing, Eric wrapped his arms around Seth and pulled him back, into his chest. He reached around Seth and started rubbing his pecs, as Seth continued to sob, trying to offer him some comfort.

"Seth?" Eric asked him. "Is it possible that the reason you're grieving your father so hard, and for this long, is because you're feeling guilty, in some way, for what happened to him?"

Seth removed his hand from his face and turned to look back, at Eric. His face was streaked with tears and his expression filled with shock. Seeing the look on his face made Eric almost regret asking the question.

"What?!" Seth asked him.

Eric looked into Seth's eyes, as he reached out and laid his hand on Seth's cheek.

"I don't know the details of your father's death, except what you said, in the gymnasium, at my college." Eric started saying, "But whatever happened, I hope you don't blame yourself for what happened to him."

Seth's eyes shifted downwards, and at that moment, Eric removed his hand from Seth's cheek. Seth was silent for a moment, making Eric think that he may be right about Seth blaming himself.

"Do you?" Eric asked, wondering if  the way Seth was reacting, confirmed his question, about guilt.

Seth looked back up at Eric.

"How can I not blame myself, Eric?" Seth asked him, as another set of tears ran down his face. "I was supposed to be there for my father and do my part to take care of my family. I didn't do that. I failed."

"Seth!" Eric whispered, in a soft voice. "Don't blame yourself. "You were a good, devoted son, to your father. I'm sure he knew that. He wouldn't want you to blame yourself for what happened to him."

"I can't help it!" Seth insisted. "If I hadn't been so defiant with him, that day, then maybe he wouldn't have had a heart attack and collapsed in the fields the way that he did!"

Eric gasped, hearing Seth reveal that important piece of information. Now he knew what Seth's father had died from.

"So, that's what caused your father's death." Eric said. "A heart attack."

"Yeah." Seth nodded, sniffing, looking down at the floor of the truckbed.

Now that Eric knew what happened to Seth's father, he was more determined than ever to finally get Seth to talk about the events leading up to his death.

"Seth?" Eric asked, reaching forward and grabbing Seth's hand in his. "Can you tell me what happened now? About the events, leading up to your dad's death?"

Seth turned and looked and Eric, and saw the pleading look in Eric's piercing blue eyes. There was something about Eric's eyes that made it impossible for Seth to say no to him.

"You can trust me, Seth." Eric reassured him. "I hope you know, by now, how much I truly care about you."

Seth nodded. Then he reached out and put his hand behind Eric's head, pulling him in for a hug. Eric wrapped his arms around Seth's massive shoulders, hugging him tightly.

"I know." Seth said. "I know that you care about me. And I care about you, too."

Eric and Seth stayed that way for a few moments, each of them enjoying comfort from the other, in each other's arms. Then, Eric pulled back from their hug and looked back into Seth's eyes.

"I know we've only known each other for a few days, but I already feel connected to you, in a way, I've never felt with anyone else." Eric told him. "I hope you feel the same way that I do."

"I do." Seth told him. "I know how you're feeling because I"m feeling it too, whenever I'm with you."

Eric nodded, a smile forming over his lips. Then, he pulled back from Seth.

"You know something?" Eric asked him, then said. "I'm still hungry. The cheese, crackers and grapes were a great snack, but I think I'm in the mood for something sweeter anyway."

Seth looked down a second, then looked back up at Eric, and then he started grinning.

"Like, maybe, a slice of my mom's peach pie?" Seth suggested. Eric gasped.

"Now that would be perfect!" Eric said, excitedly. "Is there still any left?"

"Yeah, there's plenty." Seth replied. "Mom wrapped a slice for you, on a plate, with plastic wrap. It's still sitting on the counter, with the peach and blueberry pies."

Eric grinned, happy to hear that bit of news. He loved Deborah's cooking and baking.

"Well, how about we get dressed and head back down to the house now?" Eric asked him. "You can tell me more about your dad, after we eat some pie."

"Ok." Seth agreed. "Let's do it."

Seth and Eric started getting dressed. Once they were both dressed back in their clothes, the two of them jumped down out of the back of the truck.

"Seth?" Eric said, just as Seth was about to walk around to the driver's side of the truck.

"Yeah?" Seth asked, stopping in his tracks.

Eric walked over to him, threw his arms around Seth's shoulders, and pulled him down towards him and they engaged into a sweet, gentle kiss.

Pulling back, Eric looked up into Seth's ocean blue eyes.

"Thank you so much, for tonight." He said, softly. "The muscle worship session was amazing, and what happened afterwards was even better."

"You're welcome." Seth told him. "And we're going to have more nights like this, Eric. I promise you, that."

After saying that, Seth leaned in and gave Eric another kiss. Eric, in turn, reached back and gave Seth's muscular ass a squeeze.

"And hopefully, when the time is right." Eric said, to him. "You'll let me fuck this big beautiful ass of yours."

Seth's grin, faded a bit.

"I don't know." He said. "I've never done that before."

Eric smiled at him, caressing his arms.

"No pressure, Gorgeous." Eric said to him. "We have plenty of time before that happens. I know you're new to the whole gay relationship thing, and that's ok. You'll have time to get used to the idea, the more we're together."

"Thanks for understanding." Seth said, warmly. "I do want to make you happy."

Eric reached up and touched Seth's face again.

"You already have, Seth." Eric told him. "Just being here, with you, doing the things that we are both into, and getting to know you, means more to me than anything."

Seth's smile broke up in full force. He listened to Eric, intently, wanting to process every word he was saying. Eric continued.

"When I first met you," Eric said to him. "I said to myself: Now there is a man that I will never have. I was always convinced that guys like me could never have a huge handsome bodybuilder stud like you. I always believed that I would have to have huge muscles too, to land a hot guy like you."

"That's buckshot!" Seth exclaimed. Hearing that, Eric started giggling.

"Don't you mean, "bull shit?" He said, in between his laughter.

Seth laughed a bit too.

"Yeah." Seth said, still grinning. "I just meant that you don't have to be big like me, for me to be attracted to you. You do have a nice body of your own. You look really good, Eric."

"Thank you, Seth." Eric said. "I'm glad you think so. I was a geek for so many years before I decided to change my body. After I hit my 20s that's when I started to look better."

"Oh, come on!" Seth said, insistently. "You could not have looked that bad. I refuse to believe that."

Eric put up his hands.

"Ok, if you say so." He said, chuckling.

"I do." Seth said, then squeezed Eric's shoulder. "Now, come on, let's go have that pie."

"Yes!" Eric said. "Lead the way."

Eric and Seth got into the truck. Seth started the engine and started turning the truck around to head back up the driveway towards the road to head back to the farm house.

In a few minutes, Seth pulled up near the house and parked his truck by the barn.

He and Eric got out of the truck and headed towards the front door. Seth opened it, and he and Eric walked into the kitchen. Seth pointed to the slice of pie that was on the wrapped plate, by the other pies, on the kitchen counter.

"There is your slice of pie, right there." He said. "Mom wanted me to make sure you got it if you were hungry.'

"Thanks." Eric said, picking on the plate of peach pie. "Are you going to have any pie?"

"Yeah." Seth replied. "I just have to go back out to the truck and get those bed pillows, or you'll have none to sleep on, the rest of the night.

"Ok." Eric said, getting a fork out of the utensil drawer. "You want me to wait for you?"

"Oh no." Seth said, shaking his head. "Sit down and enjoy your slice of pie. I'll come back in, in a few minutes."

"Alright." Eric said, sitting down at the table.

Seth went outside to grab the bed pillows, out of the truck, while Eric unwrapped his slice of pie and started to eat it. He put a piece of pie in his mouth and started chewing. His eyes closed, in pleasure. The pie was so good.

"I swear these pies that Deb bakes, taste better and better, every time." Eric said, to himself. "This peach pie is so delicious!"

"In a moment, Seth re-emerged into the house, with the two bed pillows. He walked to the closet and put them into it, for the moment. Then, he walked to the sink and washed his hands.

"Seth, this pie is so delicious!" Eric told him. "It seems like every pie your mom makes just tastes better and better, every time."

"Well, my mom always adds a little love to anything she's making, so that's why it tastes better." Seth said, as he dried his hands on a dish towel. "She'll be glad to hear that from you."

"I'll definitely tell her, in the morning." Eric said. "That is, if she's awake before we are."

"Oh she'll be up." Seth replied, as he grabbed a plate and cut himself a slice of blueberry pie. "She'll be prepping for breakfast and lunch, and then later, for dinner. She likes to do all of the meal prepping early so she can have all the meals cooked and set out for us, by the time we take our breaks from our chores."

Seth tuned and took a seat, at the table, next to Eric, and started eating his pie.

"Is it like that, all the time?" Eric asked him, as he took another bite of his pie.

"Yeah." Seth said, after he'd swallowed his bite of pie. "It's become routine for us now."

Eric took a good look at Seth, in his white tank top and his black Nike sweatpants. He noticed how the tank top barely contained Seth's huge pecs and he could see the pec cleavage in it's entirety. Eric could feel himself getting hard in his pants.

"Fuck!" Eric exclaimed, in a low voice, his eyes closed. 

Seth turned towards Eric, his face frowning in concern.

"What's the matter?" He asked. Eric grinned.

"Oh nothing." Eric said to him. "I made the mistake of checkng out your pecs and now I'm getting hard again.

"Damn!" Seth said, with a cocky grin on his face. "You really do like my muscles, don't you?"

"Not just the muscles." Eric whispered. "But also the sexy man, who has them."

Seth looked over at Eric and smiled, showing off his beautiful teeth.

"Still stroking my ego, I see." Seth said, chuckling.

Eric grinned.

"Yeah." He said, then added. "I could also stroke something else."

Here, Eric laid a hand on Seth's thigh and slid his hand up towards Seth's crotch. As he did, he could feel that Seth was pitching a tent.

"Will you stop that?!" Seth said, trying to hold in his laughter. He was also starting to blush. "It's not appropriate to be feeling me up, in my mom's kitchen."

"Hmm, that's too bad." Eric whispered. "Because I have had a few "muscle worship in the kitchen" fantasies."

Seth started laughing, but keeping it down, so he wouldn't wake up Deborah, who was asleep upstairs.

"You've got to be kidding me?" Seth said, in amusement. "What kind of kitchen muscle worship fantasy are you thinking of?"

"Well," Eric said, thoughtfully, looking up at the ceiling, then looked back at Seth. "I"ve had this fantasy of squeezing some "Reddi-Whip" whipped cream over a bodybuilder's nipples and licking it off of them."

Seth laughed again.

"You sure have a vivid imagination." Seth said. "But, that could definitely be fun to try out some time. Even though it does sound like it could be a bit messy."

Eric put his final bite of pie, in his mouth and chewed it up. after swallowing it, he said to Seth:

"Well, I have many kinds of muscle fantasies I'd love to play out, with you, Gorgeous. It's just a matter of where and when."

Seth was almost finished with his blueberry pie.

"Well, we're going to have lots of time to play out your fantasies, Handsome." Seth said, as he raised his fork, with his piece of pie on it, to his lips. "I look forward to learning more about your fantasies and fetishes. Especially when it comes to me and my muscles."

Seth took his last bite of blueberry pie at that moment.

"I know you're going to have so much fun, exploring my fantasies with me, just as much as I will." Eric said, stroking the back of Seth's head with his hand, running his fingers through Seth's soft blonde hair.

"We'll see." Seth said, after he'd swallowed his last bite of pie.

Eric ran his hand up and down Seth's back and also started to feel up his lats. Seth turned and looked at Eric again, with a smirk on his face.

"You know," Seth whispered. "You're being a really bad boy, tonight."

"I know." Eric whispered back to him. "But, I can't help it. I can't stand being around you, and not touching you."

Seth could, no doubt, still see the lust and desire in Eric's eyes. Seth could literally feel the sexual heat coming off of Eric's body, in waves.

"I know how you feel." Seth replied, his voice getting husky. "I feel the same way right now. Like I want to ravish you, right here on this kitchen table."

"Fuck!" Eric exclaimed, in a whisper. "That sounds so fucking hot, right now. Even though it would be completely inappropriate."

"Damn right." Seth said. "Mom would kill me if I got hot and heavy with anyone on this kitchen table."

Eric giggled at that.

"Your ass would never survive that belt treatment punishment." Eric said, then added. "But then again, your ass has increased in size since your childhood, so maybe it would."

Seth's face took on a look of pure shock,

"No!" Seth exclaimed. "Did you just tell me that I have a fat ass?!"

Eric looked up at Seth, his eyes bulging, when he realized what he said. He put his hand to his forehead.

"Oh shit!" He exclaimed, instantly feeling sorry. "Seth, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that!"

Seth continued to have that shocked look, which had also turned to anger. As Eric looked at him, starting to feel a bit unnerved, as well, Seth's face broke into a huge grin.

"I'm just fucking with you!" He said, just before he burst into laughter. 

Shocked, Eric slapped him, across the shoulder, making him laugh harder.

"You're such an ass!" Eric said, as he, too, started laughing. 

"At least I'm a sexy ass!" Seth said, still laughing. 

"I definitely won't argue with that." Eric said, picking up his plate and taking it to the sink.

Seth got up and brought his plate to the sink as well. He and Eric started washing their plates off. After rinsing and drying them, Seth put the plates, in the cupboard. As Seth was closing the cupboard, Eric gave his ass a light slap, surprising him.

"You're really pushing it, tonight, Sexy." Seth warned him.

"I can't help it that you're so damn irresistible." Eric said. "I can't get enough of this body."

He reached around Seth, from behind, and slid his hands under Seth's shirt, sliding his hands up to his pecs, which he started squeezing and kneading in his hands, like dough.

"Oh, fuck!" Seth whispered, as he began bouncing his pecs. "Eric, you sure know how to worship muscle. How is it you know what I love?"

"Well, you tend to show off by bouncing your pecs a lot, so I figured that your pecs are your favorite body part to work out. And to have worshipped."

"That's true." Seth said. "But, I love having my entire physique worshipped and adored. It's what drives me to keep working out to get bigger and better."

"Bigger and better?" Eric asked. "Are you saying you want to gain more muscle?"

"Hell, yeah!" Seth said, enthusiastically. "I'm at 225 right now, and I want to gain another 25 pounds.

"Really?" Eric asked him, as he slid his hands down to Seth's abs. "Well that shouldn't be too hard for you."

Seth opened his eyes and looked down.

"Speaking of things that are hard..."

Eric looked down and noticed that Seth's dick was semi-hard.

"Do you want me to take care of it?" He asked.

"No." Seth said. "Not here, in my mom's kitchen. I'll bust one out, when I go to bed."

Eric realized then just how tired Seth looked. He too was feeling sleepy as well.

"Yeah, I'm getting tired too." Eric told him. "And since tomorrow is my first day, on the job, I'd better turn in, as well."

Seth smiled and put his arm around Eric's shoulders.

"I really had a blast with you, tonight." Seth said. "Literally."

Eric laughed, softly.

"You sure did, big man!" He said, rubbing Seth's abdomen. "I think you came about as much as I did when I fucked your thighs."

"Yeah, well it has been a while since I had some good sex." Seth replied. 

"Well, I hope one day soon, I'll get to experience what strong lover you are, in bed, when you fuck me for the first time."

Seth looked at Eric, and rubbed his hand up and down Eric's back. This time, Seth reached down and grabbed Eric's tight, firm ass, in his hand.

"Hey!" Eric said.

"Well, it may be sooner than you think, Baby." Seth said, hugging him, close.

Eric laid his head on Seth's chest, as he wrapped his around Seth's torso.

They started like that for a moment, until Seth yawned.

"Damn, I am tired!" Seth said. "Come on, I'll walk you up to your room."

Eric stood up and started walking toward the hallway. On the way to the staircase, Seth stopped to get the pillows out of the closet. He handed one to Eric as they turned to walk up the stairs. They both crept up the stairs as quietly as they could, so they wouldn't disturb Deborah. They got to the guest bedroom and Seth went in, with Eric and closed the door, quietly.

Eric walked over to his bed and put the pillow down on the other side of the bed. Then he turned and took the other pillow from Seth, who handed it to him. Eric accepted it and laid it down on his side of the bed. Then, he turned back to Seth.

"Well, Gorgeous, thank you for a very wonderful, evening. Eric said to him. "And I will see you bright and early, tomorrow morning."

"Count on it." Seth said.

He and Eric embraced, into a tender hug, once again. Then, after pulling back, engaged into a soft, tender kiss.

Eric backed up, looking up into Seth's eyes.

"See you, in the morning." Eric said, then added. "My gorgeous, bodybuilding cowboy."

Seth's face broke into the sexiest smile Eric had ever seen.

"Good night to you, too." Seth. "My handsome, blue eyed gymnast."

Seth gave Eric a final kiss goodnight and walked towards the door to the bedroom. As he opened it, he turned around and looked at Eric once more. As Eric watched, Seth took off his tank top, and, looking down at his pecs, then back up at Eric, started bouncing them. One at a time, then rippling them slowly.

Eric knew was he was doing and, shaking his head, in amusement, gave Seth the finger. Seeing that, Seth started laughing silently to himself, as he turned and walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Eric sat down on his bed and sighed, feeling incredibly content, at that moment. He then got back in bed and pulled the covers over him.  Laying his head down, on the pillow, he smelled it, and recognized the scent of Seth's shampoo and aftershave.

Eric snuggled into the pillow and basked in the soothing scent of the man he was starting to care for, more and more, every day.

"It's finally happening." Eric said, to himself. "I'm finally having a chance to be happy with the man of my dreams. I hope that our relationship will work out well, for both of us."

Eric closed his eyes, and, breathing in the scent of the man he cared for, soon drifted off to sleep.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Shawn1978 said:

I'm glad you're enjoying it, Wagnerman! This chapter was fun to write!

It's a great story. One question I have is how they'll keep this whole relationship a secret when Eric gets hard just from looking at Seth haha