Well worth the wait! Eric may not have gotten his release, but I bet a few of your readers did! (Don’t think I’m alone!). One of the hottest scenes I’ve read and I’ve got the feeling the best is  yet to come

• 3 weeks later...

Well, here's the next chapter, after almost a month of working on it! 

This is an Extremely long chapter, do hopefully it will have been worth the wait. And I hope it all fits here. If not I'll have to post it in two parts.

Enjoy!

Chapter 13

When Eric and Seth returned to the farm, they found Amy and Rudy, waiting for them, outside the house, by the barn.

"Well, hey, you two!" Amy said to them, as they were walking towards the barn. "It's about time you got back."

"Yeah." Rudy agreed. "What kept you, guys?"

Eric looked at Seth and grinned. Seth grinned too, knowing what Eric was going to tell him.

"Well, let's just say that Seth's first time at a college ended up being a very interesting experience."

"Really?" Amy asked. "Do tell. What happened?"

Seth grinned, knowing that Rudy and Amy were in for quite a story.

"Well, first, upon arriving at SDU, I was muscle worshipped by a ton of college chicks, and then challenged to a wrestling match by the captain of the wrestling team."

That raised a few eyebrows.

"Well, I'm not surprised by the muscle worship thing." Rudy said, then asked. "But, how did the wrestling match go?"

"I won." Seth replied, giving Rudy a thumbs up.

"I have no doubt of that." Rudy said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Anyone would be crazy to want to take you on. You're a big guy, Seth."

"Don't I know it, brother!" Seth said, with a grin. "Yet, this guy, Joey Sloane, still wanted to take me on. The match was over in less than a minute, but I still respect the guy for having the guts to try. I guess he wanted a challenge, and I definitely gave him one."

"Well, good job, Seth." Amy told him. "What happened after the match?"

Seth wasn't yet ready to reveal what happened between him and Eric, so he decides to talk more about what happened, after the match.

"Well, I gave a speech about how Joey has achieved more than I ever have when it comes to being a college wrestling state champion, which is something I never got to do because I didn't go to college. And I told everyone not to take Joey's defeat, personally, because he hasn't lost anything. It was just all in good fun."

"Well, that was sweet of you, Seth." Amy said, smiling at him. "How did Joey take losing the match?"

"Pretty well, actually." Seth said, then turned to Eric. "Well, at least until Eric, here, had to go and rub his face in it."

"What?" Amy exclaimed, looking at him. "Eric, please tell me you didn't do that to Joey."

Eric rolled his eyes. He looked at Seth and saw him, grinning. In response, Eric put his hand on Seth's arm and gave him a light shove.

"You're such a jerk." Eric said, shaking his head, yet a smirk, on his face. 

Seth chuckled and Eric turned back to Amy.

"Joey made a rude comment to me and Seth about sharing clothes, and it made me, mad."

"Sharing clothes?" Rudy said, frowning, then glanced at Seth. "Seth, what's he talking about?"

Seth decided to explain to Rudy what Eric was referring to.

"Eric let me borrow a jersey and shorts of his to wear for the wrestling match. Joey saw them and must have known it was Eric's outfit, which is why he made that comment earlier, which Eric got bent out of shape about and when he rubbed, Joey's defeat in his face, after the match, the two of them started to get into a fight."

Amy's mouth dropped open, in shock, then she turned and looked at Eric.

"Oh my god, Eric! Really?" She asked him, her hands on her hips. "That's not like you, at all."

"Well, Amy, I had to do something to shut Joey up." Eric told her. "I've always known he's a bit full of himself, but I've never known him to be so arrogant, either."

Amy rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I know Joey a little bit better than you do." She said. "Joey can be arrogant at times. When he gets competitive, that's when the arrogant side to him comes out. He thinks he can take on anyone now that he's bested every guy on the wrestling team, as well as becoming state college wrestling champion. But, deep down, he's a really nice guy."

Eric frowned, then asked. "How do you know that, for sure?"

Amy looked at Eric and prepared to reveal something that she'd never told him before.

"Because, I used to date him." She revealed.

"You, what?!" Eric asked, in shock. "Why didn't you ever tell me?"

Amy shrugged.

"We only went on a couple dates, last year." She said. "And you were involved with that guy named Sam, that you were seeing, at that time. We hardly ever saw each other, during that time."

Eric remembered that, and felt the guilt return, with a sick feeling of deja-vu.

"Why did you stop dating Joey?" Eric wanted to know.

"The sparks just never flew for me." Amy told him. "Joey is a very nice, very romantic guy, but he just wasn't the one for me."

Amy looked at Rudy and grabbed his hand in hers. They held up their enclosed hands, showing Eric and Seth, that things were getting serious between them.

"But I think I may have found the man I want, in Rudy, here." Amy said, smiling up at him. Rudy smiled back at her.

"For real?" Seth asked, a huge smile on his face. "Well, congratulations!"

Seth walked over and hugged Rudy, which Rudy accepted, while Eric, in turn, hugged Amy.

"Congratulations, brother!" Seth said, genuinely. "I'm happy for you, man!"

"Thanks, bro." Rudy replied back. "I'm feeling happier than I've ever felt in a long time."

Seeing Rudy and Seth getting in conversation, Amy grabbed Eric's hand and pulled him around the corner of the barn.

"Alright, Mister, spill it." Amy said, lowly. "What else happened besides the wrestling match? And don't tell me nothing because you two were gone a long time."

Eric turned towards the barn to make sure Seth and Rudy weren't headed their way. When, he saw they weren't, he turned back to Amy.

"Something incredible happened." Eric said, unable to stop grinning. "Seth admitted to having feelings for me and we kissed."

Amy's eyes bulged out of their sockets, and a huge smile appeared on her face.

"Oh my God, Eric!" Amy exclaimed, in a whisper, bouncing up and down, in excitement. "So, Seth is gay, after all?"

"I don't know." Eric whispered, looking back, again, at the barn, then back at Amy. "I'll tell you more, later when we have some privacy, but remember, you can't say a word about this to anyone. Not even Rudy. Not until Seth and I are ready. Seth really wants to see where things between us could go, before we officially start telling people what we are to each other."

"I promise." Amy said, then hugged him. "Eric, I'm so happy for you, Babe!"

"Thanks." Eric said, to her. "Now, let's get back to the barn before Seth and Rudy come looking for us."

"Ok." Amy said.

As Eric and Amy started to head back to the front of the barn, Seth and Rudy came around the corner.

"There you two are." Seth said, as he stopped in front of them. "What are you two doing back here?"

Before Eric could answer him, the door to the house opened and Deborah stuck her head out.

"Come on, you all!" She called out. "Dinner is ready!"

"We'll be right there, Mom!" Seth called back to her. Then, he turned to Rudy. "You and Amy go ahead in. I need to talk to Eric for a moment."

"Alright." Rudy said, lightly patting Seth on the shoulder. He looked over at Amy. "Amy, you ready for a good dinner?"

"Absolutely." Amy replied, then asked. "What are we having?"

"Stuffed pork chops, with mashed potatoes and gravy, along with green bean casserole." Rudy said, rubbing his stomach.

"Yum!" Amy said.

"My favorite!" Seth said. "Eric and I will be in, in a minute."

Rudy and Amy walked to the house and went inside. When, they were gone, Seth turned back to Eric.

*What were you and Amy talking about?" He asked, Eric. Then, his eyes narrowed. "Or do I even have to ask?"

Eric shook his head.

"She knew something was up." Eric said. "So, I had to tell her something. I told her that we kissed."

When Seth's face started to take on a look of fear, Eric held up his hand.

"And before you freak out, I made her promise not to tell anybody else, including Rudy, about us, until you're ready to."

Seth breathed a sigh of relief.

"Good." He said. "Because, I'm not ready for other people to know yet. I just want this to be between you and me, for now."

"I understand." Eric said, to him. "And you can trust Amy. She'll keep what I've told her, to herself. I hope you're not mad at me."

"Of course not." Seth told him. If you trust Amy that much, then I trust her, too."

Eric nodded, glancing at Seth, with a slight smile, playing on his lips. Seth noticed it as he stared back into Eric's eyes.

"What is it, Eric?" Seth asked, holding his gaze. "Why are you looking at me, that way?'

Eric took a few steps forward and looked down at Seth's pecs. Seth had left the buttons of his sleeveless shirt, unbuttoned down to his sternum, which revealed his pecs, fully. Eric reached out and put his hand on Seth's pecs, and started to feel them up. Seth closed his eyes, as he felt Eric's touch. Eric then, with his first two fingers, started finger fucking Seth's pecs cleavage.

"Oh, fuck yeah!' Seth whispered, as he tightened his pecs. 

Eric whispered to Seth.

"Just imagine what my dick is gonna feel like fucking these pecs, while you're on top of me, later tonight. While you flex these pecs tight around it."

"Mmmm." Seth moaned, then opened his eyes, and looked at Eric. "I can't wait to show you this sexy body of mine. All sweaty and pumped up after a really hard workout."

Just hearing Seth talking like that was enough for Eric to start getting hard. He removed his hand from Seth's chest.

"Keep talking like that and we might as well forget dinner." Eric told him.

Then, Eric leaned in to Seth's ear and whispered.

"I might just have you take me back to the fields and use all that powerful muscle to fuck the shit out of me!"

Seth was a little shocked to hear Eric talk like that, but at the same time, he loved it.

"Fuck, you are kinky!" Seth said, with a Cheshire cat grin on his face. " And, I love it."

"I'm glad." Eric whispered to him. "Now, let's compose ourselves and go inside to eat. I'm starving."

"Me, too." Seth whispered back. "Come on."

As Seth turned to walk towards the house, Eric's eyes fell upon Seth's massive muscular ass, which was straining through his jeans. He couldn't resist what he was about to do, next.

As Seth started walking towards the house, Eric gave Seth's ass a firm playful slap, which stopped him in his tracks. When, Seth turned around, he saw a shit eating grin on Eric's face.

"What was that you were saying about me, being kinky?" Eric asked, trying to act all Innocent, yet also trying to stifle his laughter.

"You little fucker!' Seth said, in a low tone, shaking his head, but smiling. "I'm gonna get your ass back for that, tonight."

"Oh, I'll bet you will." Eric whispered back, flirtatiously. "I'm counting on it."

Seth shook his head, in amusement.

"Come on." He said. "I think we can keep our hormones, in check, until after dinner."

Seth then continued walking towards the house. Eric followed. They entered the house and sat down, at the table where Deborah, Amy, and Rudy were waiting. Eric sat at one end of the table, and Eric sat at the other end, across from him. Deborah was sitting, to the right side of the table from Eric, yet also to the left side of Seth. Rudy and Amy were sitting at the table, beside each other, to Seth's right, but to Eric's left, and across from Deborah's side of the table.

After, Seth said the Lord's prayer at dinner, He and the other began to eat their dinner.

"Mom, do you think I should go out and take a look at the cow?" He asked. Deborah shook her head.

"Oh no, Sweetie." She replied. "She's not going anywhere. She'll be alright until after dinner."

"Ok,." Seth said, as he took a bite of his stuffed pork chop.

"Deb, everything is delicious." Eric told her, after he'd swallowed his bite of stuffed pork chop.

"It really is." Amy said, then looked over at Deborah. "Thanks for letting me assist you with preparing for dinner."

"You're welcome, Amy." Deb replied. "I've always done everything, myself, but I'm actually surprised how much quicker dinner was to prepare with an extra set of hands. And, thank you, for your help."

"Anytime." She said, before taking a bite of her green bean casserole.

Deborah turned towards Eric.

"So, Eric, honey, are you ready for your official first day of work, tomorrow?" She asked.

"Absolutely." Eric said, as he was cutting his pork chop. "As excited as I am about it, I must admit that I'm a little nervous as well."

"Don't be." Seth chimed in. " You're going to do fine. Rudy is a good farm hand, and an excellent trainer, so I know you're in good hands." 

"Seth's right, man" Rudy said, to Eric. "I've got your back. If you start to make a mistake, I'll stop you, immediately, and explain the process of the job again if I have to, until you understand it."

"I appreciate that, Rudy." Eric said, as he raised his bite of mashed potatoes, on his fork, to his lips. "I'll do my best for you guys."

"That's all we ask of you, Honey." Deborah said, touching Eric's shoulder, rubbing it, affectionately. "I know you'll make us proud."

Eric smiled. He really liked Seth's mom. Deborah was so warm and kind. He wondered if maybe she wouldn't have a problem with it if she knew that he and Seth were together.

"I'll try." Eric said, and resumed eating his dinner.

He glanced over at Seth, and saw him, smile and wink at him, as he took a bite of his mashed potatoes.

"Damn, Seth!" Eric thought, as he looked at him. "I want you so bad, I can taste it."

When Seth looked back up, he noticed the look on Eric's face, and caught his gaze.

"Man, he wants me." Seth thought, smiling. "He really, really wants me."

As Seth looked back down to take another bite of food, Eric glanced over in Rudy's direction and noticed him, frowning at him. 

"Why are you frowning, Rudy?" Eric asked him. "Is something wrong?"

"Oh no." Rudy said. "Nothing. I was just thinking about what job duties I would have you start with, tomorrow."

"Whatever ones you feel are best, Rudy." Eric said, as he took a bite of green been casserole. "I trust your judgement."

Rudy nodded and went back to eating. Eric wondered if he really believed what Rudy had told him. He felt like there was some other reason that Rudy had been frowning at him.

"Eric, Honey?" Deborah asked, out of the blue.

Eric looked in her direction.

"Yes, Deb?" He asked, wondering what she wanted. 

"Did you pack your clothes and bring them back with you?" Deborah asked. Eric nodded.

"Yes, I did." He told her. They're in the back seat of my car. Why?"

"Well, I thought perhaps, after dinner, I could show you to the guest room where you'll be staying and you could unpack your things in there, later." Deborah suggested.

"Actually, that would be great." Eric agreed. "Amy will be driving my car back to the university, tonight, anyway, so I need to get my things out of the car before she leaves tonight."

Eric then turned to Amy.

"What time are you planning on going back to the campus?" He asked.

"9:30 tonight." Amy said. I have to get some rest since I've got an 8:00a.m. class, in the morning."

"Alright." Eric said, stuffing his last bite of pork chop, in his mouth. "I will get my stuff out of my car, after I finish dinner."

Amy nodded, and the two of them went back to eating their dinner. When everyone had finished eating, Deborah got up to take everyone's plates.

"Dinner was delicious, Deb." Amy said, to Deb, as Deb took Amy's plate. "Thanks for having me."

"You're welcome, Amy." Deborah said. "You're welcome here, anytime."

Deborah grabbed the rest of the dirty dinner plates and took them to the kitchen sink.

"I can help you, with the dishes, if you'd like?" Amy offered. Deborah waved it off.

"Oh no, Sweetie, you've done enough for today. Spend the rest of the day with Eric, Seth, and Rudy, before you have to leave, tonight."

"Ok." Amy said. "Thanks."

Seth stood up and put his cowboy hat back on.

"Well, now that I'm finished with dinner, I'm going to go up to the dairy barn and have a look at that cow." He said.

"Ok, Honey." Deborah said, as she was putting dish soap in the hot water, in the sink.

Seth looked over at Rudy, who was standing up from his seat.

"Rudy, do you want to come with me?* He asked.

"Sure." Rudy said, then looked over at Amy.

"Are you coming?"

Amy looked over at Eric, and knew that she wanted to talk to him, more, about what was happening between him and Seth.

"No, you guys go ahead." Amy said. "I want to talk to Eric."

"Ok." Rudy said, then leaned down and kissed Amy on the lips. "I guess I'll see you, later."

"You certainly will." Amy said, with a flirtatious smile on her face.

Eric looked over at Seth, who was looking at him. Eric widened his eyes and, raising his eyebrows, motioning, with his eyes towards Amy and Rudy, wanting Seth to take notice of how close those two were getting. Seth responded with a single wag of his eyebrows, letting Eric know that he'd noticed that.

Rudy smiled at Amy, and turned towards Seth.

" You ready, buddy?" He asked. Seth nodded.

'Yeah, come on, let's go." Seth said, turning and heading out the door. Rudy followed behind him.

Once they were outside, Amy turned towards Eric.

"Ok, Eric, let's take a walk outside and get some fresh air."

"Sounds good to me." Eric replied, then turned to Deborah. "Deb, we'll see you in a while after we talk."

"Sure, Sweetie." Deborah said, warmly. "Have fun."

Amy took Eric by the arm, and the two of them walked outside the house. Once, outside, they both saw Seth and Rudy driving away in Seth's truck. Amy turned to Eric.

"Let's walk the horse trails." Amy suggested. "We'll be able to talk more privately."

"Good idea." Eric said, smiling at her. "Come on."

Amy and Eric began walking towards the trails. Once they were out of earshot, Amy turned to Eric.

"So, tell me what really happened, back at the university." Amy urged him. "And don't leave anything out. I want full details."

Eric chuckled. He couldn't wait to tell Amy everything.

As they walked the trails, Eric told Amy about how, upon arriving at the university, how Seth had been challenged to a wrestling match by Joey Sloane, as well as muscle worshipped by a bunch of college girls. Eric told Amy how he had freaked out when one girl mentioned that Seth was getting hard, in his jeans, from all the touching of his body and how he, Eric, had freaked, thinking that Seth was completely straight. He told her how he had gone to his room without telling Seth. About what happened when Seth had seen his poster of Jay Cutler on the wall, when Eric had shared his fantasy with Seth about wanting to worship Jay's muscles and how Seth had offered to pose for him. Amy listened, now riveted, by Eric's story. Eric then shared with her, how he had been feeling Seth's chest and that they'd almost kissed until Charlie knocked on the door to see if they were coming down for the wrestling match. Finally, Eric came to the end of the story of how Seth had won the match, and how they'd gone back to the dorm and what all had happened, leading up to their kiss, and then the kiss, itself.

"And, how was it?" Amy asked. "Was Seth a good kisser?"

"Oh!" Eric exclaimed. "He's great! And after that things started to get a little hot and heavy between us, until Deborah called, letting him know about the cow being pregnant. After that, we got dressed and came back here."

"Yeah, it sucks that you two were interrupted." Amy nodded. "Sounds like it was a really hot experience."

*Oh it was." Eric told her. "And that experience will be continued soon."

Amy frowned, but with a smirk on her face.

'Really?" She asked. "When?"

Eric looked at her, smiling.

"Tonight." He revealed to her. "That is, if everything is OK with the cow. If so, then Seth is going to get in a workout so he can get his muscles pumped up for me, so the flexing and muscle worship will be sizzling hot."

Amy's smile grew bigger.

"You two are going to do it, aren't you?"

Eric's eyebrows shot up, in surprise.

"You mean have sex?"He asked.

Amy nodded. Eric shook his head.

"I don't know." Eric replied. "That's actually going to be up to Seth. I don't think he's ready for it, this soon, but, I won't be opposed to it if he wants to try it with me."

"Who would be fucking who's ass?* Amy asked, bluntly.

"Amy!" Eric said, in shock. "Damn girl, I didn't know you to be so blunt!"

"Sorry." Amy laughed. "I wasn't sure how else to ask the question."

"Don't worry about it." Eric said, chuckling a bit. "And to answer your question, since it would be Seth's first time, with a guy, I think I'll let him fuck me, first. I'm curious to know how good of a lover he is, in bed."

"Well, given how big and strong he is, I'm sure he will keep you satisfied with no problems." Amy pointed out. "Isn't a guy like Seth every gay man's "wet dream" so to speak?"

Eric laughed.

"That's what I hear." He replied. "He's definitely that for me."

Eric and Amy came to the fence, where they both spent time, in the fields with Seth and Rudy.

"Well, here's the fields." Eric said, leaning over the fence. "And over there, is the tree we sat under when Seth interviewed me, for the job, and flexed his biceps for me."

"You don't say." Amy said, in surprise. "That's the exact spot Rudy and I sat, when I rode Max out here. We kissed under the tree."

Eric was almost disappointed that the tree spot wasn't just his and Seth's special place anymore, but he was thrilled that the exact same spot was the one that brought Rudy and Amy, together.

"And how did that go?" Eric asked her, as they gazed over the horizon, towards the sun, which was beginning to set, casting a warm, golden glow on both their faces.

"Oh, it was wonderful." Amy said, softly. "Rudy is such a gentleman. And a great kisser, too."

Eric then wondered about something.

"Amy? Does the fact that Rudy is much older than you, bother you at all?"

Amy looked over at Eric.

"No, not at all." She said, then turned back to gaze at the sun, again. "I don't care about his age. He's got a good heart, is very attractive, and very mature. He's a man who knows what he wants and, with his experience, he knows how to treat a woman. I really like him."

"I can tell." Eric said, with a grin. "Well you deserve to have some happiness for a change." 

"Thanks." Amy said, looking over at him. "So do you after everything you went through 5 years ago."

That sick feeling of deja-vu hit Eric, in the pit of his stomach, instantly.

"Amy...." Eric began saying, but Amy cut him off.

"I know you don't like to talk about it." Amy replied, laying her hand on his arm. "But, eventually you're going to have to tell Seth about it."

Eric looked at her, frowning in confusion.

"Why would I have to tell Seth anything about it?" Eric asked her. "What happened to me, is in the past."

Amy looked at him, seriously. "Is it?"

"Yes!" Eric said, insistently. "That bastard, Tom, is behind bars now. He can't hurt me, any more."

Amy looked at Eric, seeing how uncomfortable he was talking about Tom. Although, she knew what he had been through, she never knew the details as to how bad things really got between Eric and Tom.

"Are you sure about that?" Amy asked him. "And I forget: How long of a prison sentence did the judge give Tom?"

Eric could feel his anger returning, remembering that day. The judge hadn't sentenced Tom, long enough, in his opinion.

"5 years." Eric said, his bottom lip, quivering, as he clenched his jaw. "5 fucking years!"

Amy looked at Eric, feeling sympathetic towards him, yet also a little guilty for upsetting him, by bringing his past with Tom up again.

"That bastard deserves the death penalty for what he put me through!" Eric said, loudly.

He turned and took a few steps, away from the fence, his back to Amy.

"You know, Eric?" Amy said, as a tear slid down her cheek. "You never did tell me the details of how it all started and how bad things really got. Will you please tell me, now?"

Eric whipped around and looked at Amy, in shock. Amy could see the tears, running down his cheeks.

"Eric, what did that scum do to you?!"

Eric grabbed his head in his hands and pulled himself downwards, in frustration. His eyes closed and his teeth clenched, trying to hold back the sobs that were threatening to overwhelm him. Then, he stood back up, again.

"Amy, please!" Eric begged. "Don't do this to me! I can't go through this again!"

Amy walked over and held Eric's face in her hands.

"I don't mean to put you through this, again, Baby, I really don't." Amy said, trying to keep from crying, herself. "But if you truly are going to get over it, you need to get it all out. It's the only way you're truly going to be able to move on, and finally commit to a relationship again."

"What are you talking about?" Eric asked her, as he wiped his eyes. Amy let go of his face.

"I'm talking about, Sam, the guy you were involved with, over a year ago." Amy said, putting her arm around him. "You two had a good thing going, together, but when he wanted to get more serious with you, you decided to end it with him. He was devastated."

Eric remembered that very well. He had genuinely cared for Sam, but after what he'd been through in his past relationship with Tom, he had been unable to get serious with another man, since then.

"I know that, Amy." Eric said, to her. "I regret that I hurt Sam, more than I can ever say. But if you're worried that I'll do the same thing to Seth, don't be. Seth and I are taking things slow, which is good, right now. I doubt Seth is ready, any more than I am, to pursue anything more serious between us. But when that day comes, we'll deal with it. Together."

Eric sat down, his back against the fence and wrapped his arms around his knees, bringing them to his chest. Amy sat down beside him, and pulled his head down, to rest on her shoulder.

"You know I love you, right?" Amy asked, in a gentle voice. 

"I know that, Amy.' Eric replied, softly. "You're my best friend, and I love you, too."

Amy ran her fingers through Eric's light brown hair.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you, Babe." She whispered to him. "But I think the more you talk about what happened, the stronger you'll become."

Eric sniffed, and wiped the rest of the tears from his face, shaking his head. 

"You can't just keep it all bottled up, inside." Amy said, rubbing his arm, as he was leaned against her. " It'll just eat away at you until you can't stand it, anymore. I think it would do you good to talk about it."

Eric sighed, and sat back up to face Amy.

"Right now, I just want to go back to the house, get my stuff out of my car, go to the guest room, get settled in, and lay down for a bit until Seth comes back to work out for the muscle worship session." Eric said, then grabbed his forehead. "I've got a headache now, from crying."

Amy sighed, reluctantly. She wanted Eric to talk about what had happened to him, in the past, with Tom, but she also knew that if she pushed too hard, she could drive Eric away and she didn't want that.

"Alright." Amy said, finally. "I'll let this go, for tonight, but we're going to talk about it eventually. You have to come to terms with your past, once and for all. It's the only way you'll be able to make peace with it and be happy again."

Eric sighed, knowing that Amy wasn't going to let it go. But for now, it was best that she did. He lifted his head off of her shoulder and looked at her.

"Come on." Eric said, standing up. "It's time we were getting back."

Eric and Amy got up and started walking back to the farm house. After a few minutes, they arrived back near the house. Eric walked to his car and opened the rear driver's side door to get his duffle bag, with his clothes, out of the back. Slinging it, over his shoulder, he closed the car door and locked that the car back up. The car chirped, signalling that the car alarm had been set.

Eric turned back towards Amy and handed her his keys to his car.

"Here you are." He said, softly. "Take good care of the car for me."

Amy nodded.

"I will." She replied, accepting the keys. "You have fun with Seth tonight."

"Oh, I definitely will." Eric said, smiling at her.
"I have the feeling that this will be a night that both of us will never forget."

Amy grinned and threw her arm around Eric's waist, as he put his arm around her shoulders and the two of them walked back to the house.

As they walked into the kitchen, Deborah, who had finished the dishes, was drying her hands off, with a dish towel. She smiled when she saw Amy and Eric come in.

"Oh, you're back, already!" Deborah said, excitedly. "Good! Now, I'll show you to your bedroom. Come with me."

Deborah put the towel down and started walking towards the hallway. Eric and Amy followed. Deborah led them through the hallway and upstairs to the guest bedroom.

As they were heading to it, Deborah pointed to a bedroom just before the guest one.

"This is Seth's room." Deborah said. "It's right down from yours."

Deborah opened the door to the guest bedroom, and led Eric and Amy inside. The room was a cozy looking room with painted light blue walls, a bed near the wall, just beneath a window. The bedroom also had it's own bathroom, complete with a toilet, sink, bathtub and shower.

"This is nice!" Eric gushed, looking around the room. "And it even has its own bathroom."

"Will you be comfortable here?" Deborah asked him, then added, pointing to the opposite wall. "There's even a desk you can sit at and work on your college projects."

Eric turned back to Deborah and saw Amy standing just behind her.

"This is great, Deb, thank you." Eric said, sincerely. "I will be more than comfortable here."

"Excellent." Deborah replied, smiling warmly. "Well I'll leave you to get settled in. I have to go back downstairs and check on the peach and blueberry pies I have baking in the oven."

Eric's face lit up when he heard that. Ever since he first tasted Deb's peach pie, he'd fallen in love with it, even though blueberry was his favorite. But, with his headache, he needed to lay down for a bit.

"Will you save a slice for me, for later, Deb?" Eric asked her. "I've come down with a headache and I feel like I need to lie down for a while."

"Certainly." Deborah replied, looking concerned. "Would you like me to get you some aspirin?"

Eric nodded.

"That would be great." Eric said, appreciatively. "Thank you, Deborah."

"You're welcome, Sweetie." Deborah said, softly. "I'll be right back."

Deborah turned and left the bedroom to head downstairs to get the aspirin. When she was gone, Amy turned back to Eric.

"I'm sorry that what we talked about was what gave you a headache." Amy said to him. "I hope you're not too upset with me."

Eric looked up at her, tiredly. He didn't say anything, but shook his head. He sat down on the bed, looking down at the floor. Amy came over and sat beside him, on the bed and put her arm around him.

"Well, the fact that you're not even speaking to me, right now, tells me that you are." Amy said, softly. "Come on, Eric! What do I have to do to make it up to you?"

Eric turned his head and looked at her. He was still upset with her, but only a little bit. Bringing up his rough past with Tom, had been really hard for him.

"Nothing." Eric told her. "I'm just talked out, right now. Having to re-live what Tom put me through really wore me out."

Amy frowned.

"But, you didn't even talk about any of it with me." She said, confused.

"No, I didn't." Eric replied. "But that doesn't mean that my mind didn't re-live it. Just bringing up Tom's name triggers all those terrible memories of what he did to me."

"I'm sorry." Amy apologized again. "I was just trying to help you, that's all."

"I know you were." Eric said, kissing her on the cheek. "Don't worry about it, anymore. All is forgiven."

"Thanks." Amy said, smiling, as she leaned her head into Eric's shoulder.

Just then, the two of them heard Deborah's footsteps coming up the stairs and in a moment, she appeared into the bedroom with an aspirin tablet in one hand, and a bottle of cold water, in the other, which she handed out to Eric.

"Here you go, Eric, honey." Deb said, as Eric accepted the water and aspirin from her.

"Thank you so much, Deborah." Eric said, as he opened the bottle of water. He popped the aspirin in his mouth and took a drink of water to wash it down.

"You're welcome." Deborah said, to Eric. "Get some rest and you'll be good as new pretty soon."

"I will. Eric said, as he leaned down to take off his shoes. "And no time like the present."

"Alright." Deborah said. "Eric, I will see you later, and Amy, I'll see you, downstairs, to say goodbye to you, before you have to go back to your college campus."

"See you later." Eric replied.
"Ok, Deb, I'll see you downstairs." Amy replied, also.

Deborah headed back downstairs to check on her pies that were baking, in the oven, and to continue cleaning up the kitchen. Eric brought his legs up, on the bed, and turned on his back, behind Amy. She stood up, by the bed, and glanced down at her phone.

"It's almost "9:00 p.m. so I'm going to leave a bit early, tonight, so you and Seth can have a good time."

Eric brought his hand up, to his forehead, remembering about the muscle worship session.

"That's right." He groaned. "Seth promised me he'd do the muscle worship session tonight."

Amy looked at him, concerned.

"If you're not feeling well, I'm sure Seth would understand and you guys could do the session, another time." Amy suggested. 

"No, it has to be tonight." Eric insisted. "My headache will be gone by the time Seth returns."

"If you say so." Amy said, then leaned down and kissed Eric on the cheek. "Have a good night, and I'll see you, tomorrow, after class."

"Goodnight, Amy." Eric whispered to her. "Drive safe."

"I will." She said, as she grabbed the handle to the door.  "Goodnight."

Amy closed the door and Eric pulled his phone out of his pocket. He opened the clock app on his phone and set the sleep timer for 45 minutes. He laid back down, and closed his eyes, wondering how things were going with Seth and Rudy, checking on the cow, in the barn. Eric was asleep within minutes.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Amy was saying good-bye to Deborah.

"Thanks for inviting me to dinner." Amy said, as she hugged Deborah. "Everything was delicious. It's so nice out here, on the farm."

"Thank you, Amy." Deborah said, as she pulled back from their hug. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, and being out here, on the farm."

"I had a great time." Amy marveled. "Especially with Rudy."

Deborah's smile broadened, hearing that. She had definitely noticed the growing closeness between the two of them.

"Ah, yes! I've noticed that." Deborah replied. "It seems like you two are getting pretty close."

"Yeah, we are." Amy said. "Rudy is very handsome, very charming and a true gentleman. People would say he's much too old for me, but I don't care about that. Rudy's got a great heart, and that's what is most important."

"That's right, my dear." Deborah agreed. "After all, my darling, Frank, was 10 years older than me, when we met, and later got married."

"That's nice." Amy said, smiling, as she nodded her head. "You'll have to tell me more about your relationship with him, sometime."

"Sure."Deborah said. Amy looked towards the door.

"Well I have to go." Amy said. "I have to text Rudy and see if he'll meet me back here to say good-bye."

"Alright, Sweetie." Deborah replied. "Drive safe."

Amy walked out of the house, with Eric's keys, and headed towards his car. As she stopped by the door of the car, she texted Rudy.

Amy: "Rudy, I'm getting ready to leave. Can you come to the house and say good night?"

After a few moments, Rudy's text came back.

Rudy: "Seth and I are on our way back now. Wait for us, by Eric's car."

Amy texted back.

"Ok. See you soon."

Amy put her phone away and waited a few minutes. After about 5 minutes, she saw Seth's truck coming up the driveway. Seth pulled his truck over near the side of the barn and he and Rudy got out, and walked over towards Amy.

"So, you're ready to go, huh?" Rudy said, putting his arms around her sides and hugging her close.

"Yeah, I got an early day, tomorrow." Amy said, as she was laying her head on Rudy's broad chest. "8:00a.m. Anatomy class."

"Where's Eric?" Seth asked, out of the blue.

Amy pulled back from her hug, with Rudy, and looked over at Seth.

"Your mom took him to the guest bedroom to get settled in." Amy explained to him. "He was complaining about having a headache, so he decided to lie down for a while. He's probably asleep by now. He tends to fall asleep fast."

Seth's face dropped, which Amy noticed and knew she had to do something, so she turned to Rudy.

"Why don't you go ahead and go home, Rudy?" Amy suggested. "I'd like to talk to Seth, alone, for a few minutes before I leave."

"Yeah, I am pretty tired already." Rudy said, stifling a yawn. 

"How are things with the cow?" Amy asked them.

"Great, actually!" Seth said, grinning. "She just gave birth to a new baby calf."

"Aww!" Amy gushed. "I'll have to see it tomorrow, when I come by, after class. Was it a boy or a girl?"

"A boy." Seth said. "The mother cow got through the whole birthing process alright. But as for me, I gotta take a shower and get in a workout before bed."

Rudy looked at Seth and frowned.

"Bro, are you serious?!" Rudy asked him. "You're going to work out this late?"

"Well, yeah." Seth said, patting Rudy's shoulder. "I didn't get in my afternoon workout since I was being felt up by college girls and wrestling a state college wrestling champion, and then the rest of the farm chores, along with, tending to the pregnant cow."

Rudy laughed.

"You're such a health freak, man!" He laughed as he lightly backhanded Seth, in the chest. "Go on, have your workout. I'm going home to bed."

And with that, Rudy turned back to Amy and kissed her on the lips.

"And I will see you, tomorrow, Pretty lady." Rudy said, seductively.

"Yes, you certainly will." Amy said, softly. "Goodnight."

Rudy nodded, then turned to Seth and gave him a hug too.

"Goodnight, my brother!" He said, to Seth. "Enjoy your workout."

"Good night, man." Seth said, as he hugged Rudy back. "Have a safe drive home."

Rudy released Seth and headed to his own truck, which was burgundy red. He started the truck and, with a final wave to Amy and Seth, drove down the drive towards the road. When his truck was out of sight, Seth turned to Amy.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Seth asked her. Amy looked at him, intently.

"I saw the look on your face when I mentioned Eric having a headache, earlier." She told him. "Eric told me that you're going to work out and then pose for him, tonight. Stick to your plans, ok?" 

"Ok." Seth said, a small smile, on his lips, then asked. "Is Eric alright?"

"Yeah, he's fine." Amy reassured him. "He's really looking forward to his time with you. He's just sleeping off the headache. Deborah gave him some aspirin, so he should be good as new, when he wakes up."

"Awesome." Seth said, that sexy, confident grin returning to his face. "Eric's going to love what I have in store for him, tonight."

Amy nodded. Then, she looked at her phone again.

" I really need to be going." Amy said, putting her phone in her pocket. "It's getting late."

"Alright." Seth replied. "I'll stand here and watch until you get on the road to make sure you get to it, safely."

Amy smiled.

"You're such a gentleman, Seth. Just like Rudy." Amy said, reaching out and caressing his arm, affectionately. "I know Eric's in good hands with you."

"He, is." Seth said, nodding. "Thank you, Amy."

Amy nodded.

"You're welcome, Seth." She said, softly. "Now give me a hug, please? I have to go, now."

"OK." Seth laughed, as he put his arms around Amy and hugged her. "Eric's really lucky to have a friend like you."

"Thank you, Seth." Amy said, as she hugged him. "Eric's even luckier to have a gorgeous, muscular, man like you. Be good to him, OK?"

Seth hugged her a little bit, tighter, showing her that he would do just that.

"You bet." Seth said.

After a moment, Seth released Amy from their hug, and Amy unlocked the doors with the key remote. Seth reached over and opened the door for her.

"Thanks." Amy said, as she got into the car. "Have fun tonight,"

"We will." Seth said, as he closed the car door, and Amy started the car and put on her seat belt. "Goodnight, Amy."

Amy smiled back at him.

"Goodnight, Seth." She said softly.

Seth stepped back, while Amy started driving the car forward a bit. He walked towards the side of the house behind the car, so he wouldn't be in the way when Amy made a U turn. Amy turned the car around, and, with a final wave to Seth, who waved back to her, drove towards the end of the driveway.

Seth watched her go until the car got on the road and disappeared from view.

Seth sighed, contently and turned and looked up at the window to the guest bedroom that Seth was staying in, which over looked the driveway and the barn.

"Alright." He said, to himself. "It's time to get all sweaty and pumped up!"

Seth decided to go into the house to talk to his mother, first. He walked to the door and entered the house, just in time, to see his mom, finishing up, cleaning the kitchen.

"Hey, Mom." Seth greeted her, as he came in. Deborah looked in his direction, as she finished wiping down the kitchen table.

"Hi, Honey." Deborah replied back. "How did everything go, with the cow?"

"Everything went smoothly." He told her. "She just gave birth to a baby male calf."

"Aww, that's wonderful, Sweetie." Deborah said, in delight. "I'm going to come down to the dairy barn, in the morning, to help with milking the cows, so I can make sure the calf is being cared for by the mother cow. And it'll give you and Rudy time to train Eric with some of the harder farm chores."

"Cool." Seth said, then added. "Are you just about ready for bed? You look tired."

"Yeah, just about." Deborah said, nodding her head. "I just have to cut a slice of peach pie, for Eric, to eat later. He said he had a headache, so I gave him some aspirin for it. He's sleeping up in the guest bedroom right now."

"Yeah, Amy told me, just before she left." Seth said. "Rudy's gone home as well. Even he was tired, after assisting me with the cow."

Deborah went to the kitchen counter where two freshly baked pies were sitting. She grabbed a pie slicer, out of the utensil drawer, and began cutting a slice of peach pie.

"Would you like a slice of pie, Seth?" Deborah asked him.

"No, thank you, Mom." Seth said, politely. "I actually need to get in a workout, before I go to bed, so I'll have a piece of pie later."

Deborah turned and looked at him, frowning in confusion.

"You're going to work out, at this hour of the night?" She asked. "Honey, your muscles aren't going to shrink from missing one workout."

"I know that, Mom." Seth said. "But if I miss one day, then I risk becoming lazy. When it comes to building and maintaining muscle, consistency is key. If I allow myself to slack off now, then I let myself down."

"Son, don't be ridiculous." Deborah said, waving it off. "With all the farm chores you do from dawn to dusk, you're getting more than enough exercise, that you can skip a day of weight training."

"I know." Seth said. "But, I still want to."

Deborah sighed, in defeat.

"Ok, Seth, whatever you say, Honey." She said, as she cut a slice of peach pie and sat it on a small plate.

"Since, I'm going to be up for a while, I'll turn out all the lights before I go to bed. And I'm still waiting on Cole to come back down from the fields."

Deborah looked at her watch, frowning.

"He should have been back at 8:00p.m." She said, worriedly. "The last time I saw him was just before dinner. He came back to the house to eat, early, and then went back to the fields to tend to the herd."

Seth frowned, too. Then, his face took on a look of remembrance.

"You know what?" He said, pointing up a finger. "Cole was, at the dairy barn, with Rudy and I, when we were helping the cow give birth to her calf. Maybe he's still down there, guarding the dairy barn. He tends to be protective of any newborn farm animal, so I'm sure there's nothing to worry about."

Deborah smiled, remembering that fact.

"You're probably right, Son." She said. "Will you go and look for him, later, if he's not back soon?"

"I will." Seth said, nodding. "At least to ease both of our minds. But it won't surprise me if he stays there all night."

Deborah wrapped dome plastic wrap over the slice of pie, on the small plate, and sat it next to the two pies, on the counter.

"If Eric wakes up and is hungry, make sure he gets this slice of pie, ok?" Deborah said.

"I will, Mom." Seth said.

"Good." She said. "Now, I'm going up to bed."

Deborah walked over to her son and wrapped her arms around his huge shoulders. Seth hugged her back, strongly.

"Goodnight, Son." She said, in a soft, tired voice.

"Goodnight, Mom." Seth replied. "Sleep well."

"You, too." She said, as she turned and walked out of the kitchen and headed to the staircase to go up to her bedroom.

Alone, in the kitchen, Seth looked around the room, as he thought about how he wanted to make this night as memorable for Eric as possible. He then had an idea. He walked over to the refrigerator and opened it up to look in it. The refrigerator was stocked with food. Everything from milk, cheese, pickles, dairy products such as cottage cheese and yogurt, as well as fruits and vegetables.

Seth grabbed some cheddar cheese and took it over to the counter. He pulled down a cutting board out of the cupboard and set it down, on the counter. Then he pulled a paring knife out of the silverware drawer and started slicing up some of the cheese. Once he'd cut up enough, Seth put the cheese slices, in a storage bag, to keep it cooler, longer. He then grabbed some grapes out of the refrigerator, and a couple bottles of cold spring water, and set them on the counter. He opened a bottom cupboard door and pulled out a picnic basket, which he filled with all the food, and then grabbed some unsalted crackers out of a cupboard, to go with the cheese slices. He then packed them into the picnic basket, along with the two bottles of water. Then, he took them out and put them inside his truck, on the passenger seat. After that, he closed the door to his truck went to the back of it to check on something. He took off the flatbed cover that prevented the flatbed of the truck from getting wet and looked inside. He could see that it still looked pretty clean, so he didn't have to worry about cleaning it out. Seth then headed back into the house. He just needed a few more things and then things would be perfect. Seth headed to another room, which although could be used as a bedroom, was mostly used as a storage room. Flipping on the light, Seth looked around and saw what he wanted. He grabbed a large rolled up piece of memory foam and carried it back to his truck. He unrolled it into the truck's flatbed. It was a perfect fit.

"Alright, that's perfect." Seth said, rubbing his hands together. "Now all that's left to do is to get changed for my workout."

Seth went back, into the house, again, and went up to his room to change. Going into his room, he stripped out of his clothes he'd been wearing all day, and tossed them into an empty basket to be washed later.

Looking through his dresser drawers, he came across the perfect sexy item of underwear that he had which he couldn't wait to show Eric how he looked in them. He put them on and put a pair of black Nike sweatpants on, over them. Then he put on a white tank top. Looking at himself, in the mirror, He noticed that he still had on his cowboy hat.

"No need for this anymore, tonight." Seth said, softly.

He removed his cowboy hat and hung it on a nearby rack, where he also hung his many pants belts he owned as well.

Then, Seth sat down, on his bed and took his boots off, and his old socks and threw the socks in the laundry basket as well. He grabbed his Nike sneakers and put them on.

Standing up, he walked over to the mirror, and checked himself out. He looked good too, and he knew it.

"I am good to go!" Seth said, with a grin. "And now......"

Pausing mid-sentence, Seth hit a front double biceps flex, in the mirror. He admired how nicely rounded out and peaked his biceps were. Hid definition still looked really good, even off season.

".... let's get this body pumped up. I've waited long enough."

Seth then headed downstairs to the kitchen. He exited the house and headed into the barn. He headed towards his workout area where all his dumbbells and workout bench was..

Seth grabbed a heavy set of dumbbells and set to work, pumping up his biceps and triceps. Rep after rep, Seth's biceps began to grow larger and the veins began to get bigger, bringing out Seth's vascularity.

Seth heaved and grunted, and worked his full body, including his pecs, abs, obliques, back, lats, quads, glutes, and calves. He wanted to make sure no muscle in his body was left unattended to.

Before Seth knew it, an hour had passed by. His body was pumped up and glistening with sweat. He grabbed a towel and wiped off his face.

Now that he was pumped up, it was time for the real fun to begin! All he had to do now was to see if Eric was awake yet.

Seth walked into the house, yet again, and softly walked upstairs to Eric's room. He lightly knocked on the door. When there was no response, he opened the door and saw that Eric was still asleep. He walked over to the bed and knelt down to Eric's level. He noticed how peaceful Eric looked when he was asleep. Seth reached over and started tapping Eric's shoulder 

"Eric, wake up, man." Seth said, softly. "It's me, Seth."

Eric stirred and opened his eyes. Turning his head, he saw Seth looking at him, smiling.

"Hey, Gorgeous." Eric said, sleepily, smiling at him.

Seth smiled back at him. He loved it when Eric called him gorgeous.

"Hey, yourself, sleepyhead." He whispered to Eric. "How are you feeling?"

Eric frowned a moment, thinking about it. He did feel much better.

"Better, I think." Eric said, sitting up, in bed. "My headache appears to have gone away."

"Awesome." Seth said, with a satisfied smile on his face. Then, he said. "I've finished my workout. Are you ready to worship this sexy body of mine, now?"

"Yes." Eric said, his excitement beginning to build. "Lead the way, Handsome."

"Alright." Seth said, grinning, as he stood up. "Grab those two bed pillows and come with me."

Eric picked up the two pillows and looked at them. Frowning, he looked up at Seth.

"Why do we need these?" He asked.

"You'll see." Seth said. "Come on."

"Ok." Eric said. "Let me put on my shoes, first."

Eric put his shoes on, and, after grabbing the two pillows, followed Seth out to his truck. Seth opened the passenger side door and slid the picnic basket over to the middle of the seat, so Eric could get in.

As Eric got into the truck, he noticed the basket and wondered what Seth was planning.

"A picnic basket?" Eric asked. "Seth, where are we going?"

"You'll see, soon enough." Seth said. "Just be patient."

Seth closed Eric's door and ran around the other side of the truck and got in.

Seth started the truck up, and began driving down the driveway. As Eric watched, Seth started driving on the road, and after driving a short distance, turned into another driveway, which overlooked the fields. Seth drove down the driveway and started driving into the field yard a little. Eric could see the tree that he and Seth sat under. Seth turned the truck around, facing it back, towards the driveway, the truck's bed, facing towards the fields. Seth shut the engine off and turned towards Eric.

"Well, here we are." He said, smiling.

"The fields?" Eric asked. "This is where you're posing for me?"

"Yep." Seth said. "And that's not all, come and check this out."

Seth got out of the truck, and so did Eric. Seth led Eric to the back of the truck and showed Eric the back of it, where he had laid down the memory foam.

"I thought after I pose for you, we could lay down, back here and look at the stars, while snacking on the goodies I brought in the picnic basket. That's why I asked you to bring the two pillows."

"That sounds amazing." Eric murmured, looking up at the night sky. "It is a beautiful night, tonight. Perfect for stargazing."

"I thought so, too." Seth said. "And that's why I thought this was the perfect place to pose for you. And it's more private, too."

Eric turned and looked at Seth, who reached inside his truck and turned the truck's headlights on low. Eric walked to the front of the truck and leaned against the front of it, between the headlights. Seth stood just in front of him. As Eric looked at him, he was shocked when he noticed that Seth's body looked even bigger.

"Fuck, Seth!" Eric said, in awe. "I think your muscles doubled in size!"

Seth smiled that cocky, knowing grin that Eric loved about him, so much. He advanced on Eric and stopped, right in front of him.

"So, are you ready to see a sexy body?" Seth said, seductively."

Eric just looked into Seth's eyes, not saying a word. Seth then leaned into him and gave him a quick, gentle kiss.

"I'll show you a sexy body." Seth said, waggling his eyebrows, smiling that confident smile.

Seth reached for his phone and started looking through it. After a few taps, some music started playing. Eric recognized the song as something that would play in a nightclub.

Seth put his phone down and then started dancing and gyrating his hips to the music that was playing. Eric leaned back, now in total shock, riveted by what was occurring before his eyes. Not only was Seth going to pose for him, but he was going to give him a strip show, too!

Seth started doing some poses while he danced. Then, Seth took off his shirt, twirled it on his finger and then threw it at Eric. Eric grinned as he caught it. Now with his upper torso completely shirtless, Seth proceeded to draw Eric's attention to his upper body. He started bouncing his pecs to the beat of the music, sometimes doing one pec at a time, and sometimes both of them. When he did this, Eric could not suppress his laughter.

"Seth, that is so funny, yet sexy, at the same time." Eric laughed.

"Well, I'm just getting warmed up." Seth said, grabbing the waistband of his sweatpants. "Now, watch me turn up the heat!"

And with that, Seth turned around, his back to Eric, shaking his ass from side to side, a bit, before suddenly dropping his sweatpants, revealing a sky blue pair of shiny posing briefs that he was wearing underneath. Eric's jaw dropped to the ground when he saw them.

Seth removed the sweatpants, the rest of the way, and continued his dance routine. Eric noticed that Seth's quads looked huge! Every muscle separation stood out in them, as well as the veins. Seth would tease with his hands, slowly sliding them down his abs, which he would tighten as he touched them, trace the muscles of his quads, and back up to his pecs, while looking up at Eric. As Eric watched, Seth would slowly lick the tip of his tongue over his upper lip, giving him that horny look that was starting to drive Eric crazy with anticipation. He could feel his dick getting hard in his jeans.

"Fuck!" Eric thought to himself. "He's gonna drive me crazy! I'll be lucky if I can keep from exploding in my pants! And I haven't even touched him, yet!"

Seth knew that he was driving Eric crazy for his body, and with that teasing, cocky smile on his lips, Seth turned around and showed off his massive glutes, which the posing briefs barely contained. Seth would flex his glutes and even reached back to give his own ass a firm spank, as he shook his ass, and swiveled his hips and torso as he danced. He turned and gave Eric a cocky look, with one of his eyebrows cocked.

Eric was so turned on by Seth's display of cockiness, that he had to resist the urge to want to undo his pants and jerk himself right there. This wasn't the way he wanted to get off to Seth's muscles. This opportunity was too special for that.

Seth continued dancing, and then right before the song was about to end, Seth outstretched his arms up in the air, brought them down, and at the song's final note, hit a most muscular pose, with the sexiest, most aggressive looking, expression on his face, that Eric almost could have cum in his pants at that moment.

"Whew!" Eric cheered, clapping his hands. "That was amazing, Seth!"

Seth walked over to Eric, breathing a bit heavily.

"Thanks, man." He said. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Eric then had a thought which he then shared with Seth.

"Where did you learn to dance like that?" Eric asked.

"Mmm." Seth hummed, then said. "I don't think you'd believe me if I told you."

"Try me." Eric said, his arms crossed over his chest. 

Seth chuckled, as he looked down at the ground a moment. He looked back up at Eric.

"I used to be a stripper." Seth said, studying Eric's face, closely, to watch his reaction.

Eric's jaw dropped in shock, momentarily, but then he raised his eyebrows.

"Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised." Eric said. "You really are a man of many talents, Seth."

"Thanks." Seth said. "But, come on! We're not done yet! The real fun is just beginning."

Seth grabbed his phone again and started playing some sexy instrumental music that he could flex to.

He put his phone down on the truck bed and looked back up at Eric.

"I'm going to start posing my muscles now." Seth told him. " You can touch my body however you want while I flex. You can even tell me the poses you want me to do, if you want."

"Perfect." Eric said, walking over to him. "Why don't we start with the front double biceps pose?"

Seth grinned. "Good choice." He said.

Seth started raising his arms up and outstretched them to the sides, his palms up. Eric placed his hands over Seth's biceps right in the center. As he gripped them a bit, Seth went into a front double biceps flex. Eric felt the muscles grow and take shape under his hands. His eyes widened in shock. Seth's biceps were bigger and even harder than he'd felt before!

"Oh my god, Seth!" Eric said, in fascinated delight. "Your biceps are so hard, and you look double your normal size!"

Seth grinned at that admission from Eric.

"Fuck yeah!" Seth said, in his cocky tone of voice. "That's what I like to hear!"

"Ok, now do the rear double biceps and back flex, please?" Eric asked him. Seth smiled.

"My pleasure." He said, as he turned around.

Seth raised his arms, up in the air and slowly brought them down, bending at the elbows, his arms at a 45 degree angle and hit his biceps flex tight, while showing off his back muscles.

Eric laid his hands on Seth's biceps again, and this time slid his hands over Seth's neck, traps and shoulders, then sliding them down Seth's lats and back. Seth's muscles were hard everywhere Eric touched. And every muscle Eric laid his hands on, Seth would flex it to its ultimate size. Eric was in muscle worship heaven at that moment.

"Oh god, Seth!" Eric whispered, into Seth's ear. "You feel so good! Every muscle is hard, vascular, and beautiful."

Eric finished saying all of that, by planting a sexy kiss right on Seth's neck, just above his traps. Seth closed his eyes, his own feelings of lust beginning to affect him, but he wasn't going to let himself succumb to them, just yet. He still had a job to do .

"Alright, Baby." Eric whispered. "Flex those abs extra tight for me, and then bounce your pecs."

"Hell yeah!" Seth whispered back. " Get ready for this! "

Eric laid his hands on the sides of Eric's torso, over his obliques and then started sliding his hands upwards, towards Seth's chest, feeling his abs. As he did, Seth put his hands behind his head and crunched his abs, downwards. Eric's eyes bulged when he felt how hard and ripped Seth's abs were! He could count every one of them and ran his fingers through the deep lines and crevice between them.

"Seth, turn around, please?" Eric asked him. "I want to kiss and lick them, all over, before I feel your pecs up."

Seth turned around, catching Eric's gaze. Eric could see that Seth was turned on too, just as much as he was.

Eric knelt down in front of Seth and started licking his abs, while Seth kept them flexed tight.

"Oh, yeah!" Seth moaned. "That's feels amazing!"

Eric caressed Seth's torso with his hands, while he was kissing Seth's abs. Then, he reached up and got his hands full of Seth's big meaty pecs. At Eric's touch, Seth flexed his pecs, in a very teasing way. First, he'd flex them hard for a minute, letting Eric feel how hard they were. Then, he'd bounce them, up and down and then do it slowly, making them do a ripple effect, which Eric thought was really sexy when Seth did that.

"Alright, Seth, now comes my favorite muscles to worship, sexy man!"

"Hmm." Seth moaned, with a smirk on his face. "Which are those, Handsome?"

Eric whispered in Seth's ear:

"That massive muscular ass of yours." Eric revealed. "And those sexy fucking quads!"

"Ha!" Seth replied, smiling again. "Now you're talking! But first, take your shoes off, and lay down in the flat bed of the truck."

Eric was surprised by that request from Seth, but thought it was really sexy to be taking orders from him.

"Ok." Eric said, with a grin. "Your wish is my command, Gorgeous!"

"Fuck yeah!" Seth said, his smile growing bigger. "I love it when you call me that."

Eric got in the flatbed of the truck and laid down in it. He was surprised how comfortable it was, with the microfoam set in it.

Seth climbed into the back of the truck, the truck sinking under his weight momentarily, before springing back up again. 

He stood over Eric, who was now sitting up, I front of him.

"Alright, Eric." Seth said. "Prepare to blow your load, right here!"

Eric's jaw dropped a bit and his eyes widened in awe. Seth took Eric's hands in his.

"Feast your hands on these massive fuckers, right here!" Seth said, his voice a bit deeper.

Seth took Eric's hands and and placed them on his quads. Eric started feeling them. Seth flexed them, making his striations stand out and his muscles harden. Eric had never felt anything like them! His dick, now fully hard was beginning to leak precum.

"Oh wow!" Eric I exclaimed. "Seth, your quads are out of this world!"

Seth smiled that familiar small smile that Eric knew so well. That teasing look.

"Alright, Handsome." Seth said. "Lay back down and take off your pants."

Eric grinnned, liking where this was going. He laid back and started taking his jeans off. He set them aside and lay back, waiting for Seth's next request.

"Now," Seth said to him. "I want you to worship my glutes, while I'm making out with you."

"Oh yeah!" Eric said, grinning, profusely. "I've been waiting for this, since we were interrupted by your mom's phone call, in my dorm room."

Eric laid back down and waited for Seth to make his next move. Seth removed his posing briefs,knelt down, and crawled up to Eric's eye level. Staring into Eric's eyes, Seth rested his full weight upon him, as he leaned in and starting kissing Eric's lips.

Eric slid his hands down Seth's back and grabbed his massive ass in his hands. As he did, Seth flexed his glutes. Now, Eric had felt them before, but not when it was pumped up. Seth's ass felt incredible!

"Fuck, Seth!" Eric said, in between kisses. "I can't get enough of that sexy ass of yours."

"Enjoy it, Babe." Seth said, softly. "Feel it. Spank it if you want to."

Eric gave Seth's ass another squeeze. At that same time, Seth flexed his glutes. Eric gave Seth's ass a firm hard spank.

"Ooh!" Seth said, waggling his eyebrows. "Careful now. I might end up liking that."

Eric cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh really?" He asked him. "I didn't figure you to be the kinky type of guy."

Seth smiled at Eric. He was liking Eric even more than he ever thought he could ever like another man.

"Well, tonight, you're going to learn a lot more about me than you think."

"Ooh, now I'm intrigued." Eric said, to him. "But now, I need that release, Baby. Use those muscles to make me cum!"

Seth grinned.

"Easy as pie, Baby!" Seth replied, with that cocky grin. "Ok, switch positions with me. I want you to try something."

"Alright " Eric said, wondering what it was. He got up and Seth laid down, on his back and motioned Eric to get on top of him.

"Ok, check this out." Seth said, pointing down to his inner thighs, which rubbed together in the middle, just below his balls. He looked back up at Eric.

"Stick your dick between this tight area and fuck my quads until you blow your load."

Eric looked down at Seth's thighs, then back up at Seth.

"Ok." Eric said, then added. "Can I feel your biceps while you pump them, and while I'm fucking hot these thighs?"

"You bet you can, Stud!" Seth said. "Let's do it."

"Alright!" Eric said, excitedly.

Eric inserted his cock between Seth's big thick muscular thighs. As he did, Seth tighted his grip around Eric's cock.

"Oh God!" Eric groaned. "Seth, that feels amazing!"

"Thanks." Seth replied. "I'm ready when you are."

Eric began to grind in and out of Seth's thighs, fucking them like an ass. Eric placed his hands on Seth's biceps, which Seth began to continuously flex and pump. Eric could feel them getting harder and bigger with each flex. He knew that he was getting close.

Eric began to grind, faster and faster. Seth could feel Eric's dick sliding forward and backwards between his thighs, which felt incredible to him!

"Oh God!" Eric panted. "Seth, I'm getting close!"

Seth slid his hands behind Eric and grabbed his ass, in his hands.

"Blow that load, Eric!" Seth ordered. "Give me that fucking cum! Come on, Baby!"

Eric, after a few more thrusts, and hearing Seth's authoritative tone, which was hotter to him than anything, Eric couldn't contain himself any longer.

"Oh God! OH GOD!" Eric exclaimed, just before he reached his climax. "Ughhhh!!!!!!"

Eric's cum shot out, his dick pulsing and pulsing, as he arched his back and tensed his arms, from the intensity of his orgasm. Seth could feel Eric's warm milky cum filling his inner thighs.

"Holy Shit!!" Seth exclaimed, in amazement, that grin on his face, getting even bigger.

After one more pulsating twitch from Eric's cock, Eric collapsed onto Seth's chest, panting heavily.

Seth laid his hand on Eric's head, waiting for him to catch his breath. After a few seconds, Eric looked up into Seth's eyes.

"Shit, that was hot!" Seth explained, then looked down. "Look at the mess you made! I literally have a pool of warm sticky cum between my thighs!"

Eric looked down and saw that Seth was right. There had to been a half cup of cum from the looks of it.

"Sorry, Gorgeous!" Eric said, grinning. "I can't help it if your sexiness and massively muscled body is a fucking wet dream for me!"

"Damn straight!" Seth said, as he put his arms around Eric. Then he said. "Was the posing session everything you wanted it to be?"

Eric gazed into Seth's eyes.

"That and more, Babe." Eric said, his eyes tearing up. "Thank you so much!"

Eric leaned in and gave Seth another kiss on the lips, then snuggled up to him, closely.

The night was still young, and the two of them still had much to talk about.

• Like 18