Can I suggest that you not worry so much about the wrestling match and get to the posing/muscle worship scene between Eric and Seth?  Let Seth pin him in a few minutes after showing his strength and skills and receive the adulation of the other students.  That leads to Eric feeling even more lust for him.  IMHO.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 11

Rudy and Amy pulled back from their kiss. Amy was looking up into Rudy's eyes and saw him looking back at her, the desire obvious in his eyes.

"Wow." Amy said, letting out her breath. "That was some kiss."

"I'll say." Rudy said, looking stunned, himself. "I haven't kissed anyone like that in a long time."

Amy smiled at him, yet she didnt believe him.

"Oh come on!" Amy said to him, slapping his arm lightly. "I have trouble believing that."

"It's true." Rudy chuckled. "I haven't kissed anyone like that since....."

He trailed off, the smile leaving his face momentarily.

"Since, when?" Amy asked him, noticing the look on his face.

Rudy looked back at her, preparing to answer her question.

"Since my wife and I got divorced." Rudy revealed. 

Amy looked at Rudy, her expression turning to sympathy.

I'm sorry." She replied, looking at him, in concern. "How long were you two married?"

"Five years." Rudy said, staring ahead, into the fields. "Our divorce was finalized last year."

Amy put her hand on his shoulder and gently squeezed it.

"What was the reason for your divorce?" She wanted to know. Rudy shrugged.

"I was ready to start a family and she told me that she didn't want to have children."

Amy was taken aback by that answer.

"Wow." She said, shocked. "And that's when you decided that you wanted a divorce?"

Rudy shook his head.

"No." He said, his expression turning into a frown. "I stayed married to her, another year, hoping she'd change her mind."

"Did she?" Amy asked, her eyebrows raised.

Rudy shook his head, no.

"No." He said to Amy. "The day before our 4th wedding anniversary, she told me that she'd been having an affair with another man, for six months, and that she didn't love me, anymore."

Rudy's expression turned to a painful look, at the memory of his wife's affair. Amy leaned into him, and hugged him. Rudy accepted.

"Oh Rudy, I'm so sorry." Amy said, rubbing his upper back. "She's an idiot for not appreciating you."

"Thanks" Rudy said, appreciatively. "That means a lot."

The two of them were silent for a moment. Then, Rudy stood up from the ground.

"Well, come on." He said, holding his hand down to Amy. "We've got to get Max back to his stall, and I've got to get back to work with the farm chores."

Amy took Rudy's hand and he helped her to her feet. He put his arm around her, as they walked back over to the fence, where Max was still tied to, and grazing.

"Thanks again for coming out here with me, Rudy." Amy said, smiling up at him. "I had a great time."

"Me too." Rudy said, as they continued walking.

As they came back over to Max, Rudy stopped and turned to Amy.

"Would you like to have dinner with me, one night?" He asked her. "I could take you out to a restaurant, or cook a meal for us, at my place?"

Amy smiled. She was beginning to like Rudy, more and more. Even though he was much older than her, he no doubt had charm and charisma, and she liked the fact that he was a more mature man, unlike many of the high school and college guys she'd dated over the years.

"I would love that, Rudy." Amy said, softy. " Let me check my college schedule for the week and I'll let you know when it's a good time for me."

"Ok." Rudy replied. He was really smiling now. Like a little kid in a candy shop. "Come on, We'd better be getting back."

"Yeah." Amy said, untying Max's bridle and grabbing the reins. "Why don't we ride him back, together?"

"Sure." Rudy said. 

Rudy slipped the toe of his boot into the saddle loop and stepped up on Max. After that, he looked down at Amy.

"Alright, your turn." He said. "Climb up behind me."

Amy slipped her foot into the saddle loop and stepped up behind Rudy, holding onto his broad shoulders for support, as she swung her leg over the other side of the saddle and sat down, behind him.

"Ok, we're ready." Rudy said. "Giddyap, Max."

At his command, Max started trotting back to the farm.

"I wonder what's taking Eric and Seth so long to get back?" Rudy asked, outloud. "They've been gone almost an hour."

"I don't know." Amy replied. "But I'm sure they're alright."

Amy smiled to herself, knowing that they were alright and hoping that Eric was making the most of his alone time with Seth.

"Well, Eric, wherever you and Seth are right now," She thought to herself. "I hope you're having a great time with him."

Meanwhile, back at San Diego University, Seth and Joey were ready to do battle on the wrestling mats. They were waiting for the ref to blow the whistle. Eric was watching, in anticipation.

Just then the whistle was heard and Joey, with a confident smile on his face lunged at Seth, grabbing ahold of him, attempting to do a takedown move on him. Just as fast, Seth got the upper hand and countered with a headlock move, throwing Joey over his hip and down on his back to the mat. This move earned Seth the first two points of the match. Determined not to let Seth get an early victory, Joey attempted to get back on his feet again. But Seth had already predicted what Joey would do, enabling him to proceed with his next counter move called "The lifting mat return."

As soon as Joey's hands left the mat, Seth grabbed Joey, by the hips, stepped to the side, and lifted Joey up into the air. Then, using his knee to clear out Joey's legs, Seth brought Joey back down to the mat, so fast and hard, that Joey was stunned afterwards, leaving him vulnerable. Apparently Joey had underestimated not only Seth's skills, but also his strength.

"Yes!!!" Eric shouted, standing up from the bleachers. "Now's your chance, Seth!! Go for the pin!!"

Now, with Joey on his back, Seth went in for a pin, driving his massive body down against Joey's, also grabbing one of his legs into a 
leg pin attempting to keep Joey's shoulders pinned to the mat long enough to end the match.

ONE! The audience yelled, as the referee got down and started slapping the mat.

"TWO!" The referee had slapped the mat, twice.

Joey, who had now recovered from the stunning mat return move, was gritting his teeth, pushing with all of his might, trying to get his shoulders off the mat to keep from losing the match. But unfortunately for him, Seth was way too strong for him.

"THREE!" The audience yelled, as the ref slapped the mat for the final time. 

The buzzer went off. Seth had won the match!

AND THE WINNER IS, SETH LOMBARDO!" The announcer said.

"ALRIGHT, SETH!" Eric screamed, jumping to his feet. "YEAH!!!"

Seth looked up at Eric, seeing how thrilled he was that he, Seth, had won the match.

At that same moment, the audience also erupted into cheers for their newest muscular sensation!

Grinning at Eric, Seth did a double biceps flex for Eric. Eric pointed at him, with raised eyebrows, yet smiling profusely.

Seth lowered his arms, and, turned to look at Joey, who was struggling to get to his feet. He leaned down and held out his hand to Joey.

"Come on, Joey." Seth said to him. I'll help you get up."

Joey wasn't happy that he'd lost the match, but he knew that he couldn't be mad at Seth because of it. He had underestimated Seth's strength and skill, so he knew he'd brought it on himself.

Joey took Seth's hand and Seth helped him to his feet. Standing face to face, with Joey, Seth shook his hand.

"Good match, my man." Seth said, patting his shoulder. "Good match."

Joey looked up at him, clearly baffled.

"That was a good match to you?" He asked, in shock. "You completely hustled me, in less than 1 minute! Nobody has ever taken me down that quickly, before. I clearly underestimated you, Seth."

Seth shrugged. Then he put his arm around Joey's shoulders and motioned towards the podium.

"Come with me, man." He said to Joey.

"What are you doing?" Joey asked, in confusion, as he walked.

"Just trust me, Ok?" Seth urged him. Joey just shrugged and followed.

"Seth, what are you doing?!" Eric said, outloud, frowning in confusion, not knowing what was up."

With the audience still clapping, Seth walked up to the announcer and asked if he could have the microphone. The man nodded, and handed it to Seth. Taking it, in his hand, Seth walked up to the podium. The audience stopped clapping.

"Hello, everyone." Seth said, addressing the audience. "For those of you who don't know me, my name is Seth Lombardo. I'm a former high school graduate, former high school state wrestling champion, and former competitive bodybuilder."

There were a lot of mumblings from the audience, at that moment. Eric looked around at everyone. Seth continued, talking.

"I just want to take this moment to say thank you to Mr. Joey Sloane here, for challenging me to this wrestling match. Although, the match was short, it was still a lot of fun. Joey gave it everything he had, so I don't want any of you here to see this match as any kind of a personal defeat against your wrestling team, Captain. It, in no way, means that he isn't still the best wrestler in this college. He hasn't lost his title or anything else. He was up for a challenge, and even when I told him, I was bigger than he is, he didn't back down from this challenge. That is what makes a great team Captain. And for that, Mr. Joey Sloane has my admiration and complete respect!"

Seth looked at Joey, who was looking at him, in shock, but also clearly moved by what Seth was saying about him.

"Also, you should know that Joey has already accomplished things that I have never gotten to do." Seth mentioned. "He has attained the title of college wrestling state champion, which I have never had the opportunity to do, because I never got to go to college."

The audience gasped. Eric sat forward, now riveted, by what Seth had to say. Joey, who was also shocked by Seth's admission, pulled the microphone towards him, and spoke into it.

"If I may ask, Seth, why didn't you go to college?" Joey asked him.

"Oh no." Eric said, in concern. "What's Seth going to say to that?"

Seth looked at Joey, and then turned back to the audience. As hard as this would be for him to talk about, he knew he had to do it. It was the only way he could start the healing process.

"To answer Mr. Sloane's question,"Seth continued. "I didn't go to college because my parents couldn't afford it. When I was 18 and just out of high school, We had had that bad flood which destroyed most of our crops for the year. That hurt us, financially, and we've never completely recovered from that since then. And that wasn't the only loss, my family would have to suffer, because last year...."

Here, Seth broke off, and looked over towards Eric, who was looking at him. He could see the sympathy written on Eric's face, so he knew that Eric already knew that he was going to talk about his father.

Seth took a deep breath, and continued his speech.

".....last year, I lost my father." He managed to finish.

A round of "aww's" was heard through the audience.

"My father was my best friend, my mentor, and my rock. One day, my dog, Cole, came running to the house, barking frantically, and started running towards the fields. I knew something was wrong, so I ran after him, into the fields, where I found my father lying on his back, his hand on his chest. I tried to get him to wake up, but he was unresponsive. I called 911, and the ambulance came and took him, to the hospital. They did manage to revive him and get his heart beating again, but there was too much damage. And although he regained consciousness, he died two days later, in the hospital."

By now, some of the students in the gymnasium were crying. Mostly girls, but there were a few guys who shed a tear or two. Eric, was one of them.

"So without my father, I was left to look after my grieving mother and take over running the farm, with my bare hands, full time, along with the employees that my father hired." Seth said. "And if it hadn't been for my family and all of the wonderful friends that have that helped us through these hard times, I honestly don't know where I would be, right now."

Here, Seth looked around the gymnasium, at all the students, sitting there, looking at him, some in awe of him, and others feeling sympathetic towards him. Seth looked at the clock on the wall near one or the doorways and saw how late in the day it was getting. He knew he had to get back to the farm and finish his work, so he decided to end his speech.

"Well, I have a farm to run, so I have to go. So, when you all go back to your dorm rooms tonight, or those who are local, go home tonight, and you see your parents, give them a kiss and hug and tell them that you love them. If you have big dreams for your future, never stop believing in them, and go for it! Life can come and go, in the blink of an eye, so don't ever take a moment of it, forgranted. Always strive to be the best that you can be, in everything that you do. Thank you, very much!"

As Seth finished his speech, the audience rose to their feet, clapping and cheering. The sound was deafening.

As Seth started walking back towards Eric, who was waiting for him, Joey put his hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, man." He said to Seth. "I just wanted to thank you for everything you said up there. Especially what you said about me. That was deep stuff."

Seth nodded.

"I meant every word of what I told you." Seth assured him. "Don't take your loss against me, personally. Keep training to be the best wrestler and wrestling captain you can be."

"Oh, you bet I will." Joey said, a very determined look on his face. "Promise me, something, ok?"

"If I can?" Seth replied, wondering what promise Joey wanted him to make.

Joey looked at Seth, taking in his buff body, once again. He knew what he wanted from Seth.

"Promise me that we'll have a rematch about six months from now?" Joey asked. "I'm going to put on some more size and try to get to your weight so that I can match you."

Seth nodded.

"Sure." Seth agreed. "And if you want to add more muscle to your physique and increase your strength, I could help train you."

Joey's mouth dropped open, in shock. He didn't expect Seth to offer to train him.

"Are you serious?!" Joey exclaimed, excitedly. Bro! That would be awesome!"

Seth nodded, giving him a warm smile.

"The farm work will calm down, by the time winter begins, so I'll have more leisure time to do extracurricular activities. But keep in mind that a Farmer's work is never done, so I can't make any definite promises when it comes to training, but I can definitely promise you a wrestling rematch."

"That's the only promise I expect you to keep, man." Joey said, lightly slapping Seth on the shoulder. "As far as your farm work goes, I understand if you can't commit to training me, full time."

"I appreciate that, Joey." Seth said to him. "I'll do my best for you though, ok?"

Just as Joey had finished saying "Ok" to Seth, Eric walked up to them.

"Well, Joey, your ego must be pretty bruised, right now." Eric said, with a smug grin on his face. "Seth literally wiped the floor with you, out here."

Joey frowned at Eric. So did Seth, who didn't like that Eric was rubbing Joey's defeat in his face.

"What's your problem, man?" Joey asked, defensively. "You don't have to be so smug about it!"

Eric also scowled at Joey. He hadn't forgotten about Joey's comment about sharing his clothes with Seth, earlier.

"Well, after you made that rude comment to Seth, and I, about sharing clothes, I think you deserved to be knocked down a few pegs! It's one thing to be cocky, but I've never known you to be so fucking arrogant!"

"Hey!" Joey exclaimed, starting to get mad. "You watch your mouth, dude!"

"Or what, man?!" Eric challenged him. "OR WHAT?!"

That was the final straw for Joey and before Seth could even react, Joey had already given Eric a violent shove backwards. Eric staggered back, but only a few seconds before he regained his balance. Once he did,he lunged at Joey. By this time, Seth had already gotten between them.

"Break it up, you, two!" Seth shouted. "I said "break it up" now!"

Charlie, Joey's teammate, who had come to Eric's room, earlier, had grabbed ahold of Joey, while Seth had stopped Eric from having a go at Joey.

"You owe Seth an apology for what you said!" Eric shouted at him.

"Eric!" Seth exclaimed, keeping a tight hold on him. "Would you calm down, please?!"

Joey looked over at Seth and realized that Eric was right.

"He's right, Seth." He said. "I'm sorry for that comment I made, earlier. I didn't mean it the way that it must have sounded."

"It's ok, Joey." Seth said. "No offense taken."

Eric was shocked to hear that from Seth.

"Seth, are you fucking serious?!" Eric said, loudly. "Joey insults you, earlier, and you just stand there and take it?!"

Eric, enough already!" Seth said to him. "Please?! Joey just apologized, so just let it go!"

Eric looked at Seth, now feeling bad that he'd made a scene in front of him. But he was still mad at Joey, whether he'd apologized to Seth or not.

I'm going back to my dorm to get our stuff." Eric said to Seth. "I'll see you,there."

Seth nodded, and Eric turned and started walking away.

Seth turned towards Joey, whom Charlie had let go off, and shook his head.

"I'm sorry, you guys." Seth apologized. "I don't know what got into him."

"Don't sweat it, Seth." Joey said to him. "It's all good, man. I'll let you get going."

Joey turned to Charlie.

"Come on, Charlie, let's get all the mats and other gym equipment, put away before we go to class."

"Sure, man." Charlie replied, and started walking towards the mats. Joey turned to Seth.

"I'll talk to you soon, Seth." Joey said to him. 

"Count on it." Seth said, with a nod of his head.

Joey started running to catch up with Charlie who was heading towards the mats.

Seth turned and started jogging towards the gymnasium doors and through the college hallways to catch up with Eric. He caught up to Eric and slowed to a walk, right beside him.

"Hey, what was that all about back there?" He asked Eric. "It wasn't cool that you rubbed it in Joey's face, after I beat him in the wrestling match."

Eric stopped and looked at Seth, seriously, as he pulled his keys out of his pocket.

"Yeah, I know that, Seth." Eric said, his tone serious. "I guess his comment bothered me more than it did you. But still it was uncalled for."

"Maybe so." Seth replied. "But Joey apologized for it. It's over and done with."

"Yeah." Eric said, still looking angry. "Yeah, maybe for you, it is."

Eric started walking again. Seth frowned, wondering what he meant by that. Now at the door of Eric's dorm room, Eric unlocked the door and he and Seth headed inside.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Seth asked.

Eric shut the door to his room and turned back to Seth.

"Let's just say that Joey has a way of getting under people's skin sometimes. And I thought that comment he made to us about the clothes was homophobic."

Seth's eyebrows raised at that admission from Eric.

"Seriously?" Seth asked. "That guy seems like the least homophobic person I've met. And trust me, I've seen worse."

Eric frowned.

"What do you mean?" He asked Seth.

"Well, Eric, you're not the only gay man I've ever befriended." Seth told him. "A couple years ago, I had to come to one of my high school buddies' defense when a couple guys took issue with him being gay.

"Whoa! Wait a minute!" Eric exclaimed, suddenly, with his hands raised. "Seth, how do you know that I'm gay? I never told you that."

Seth's lips curled into that same small smile Eric saw,on his face, when he'd stopped at the barn and opened his shirt to show off his pecs to Eric, when he was headed to the barn for his workout with Rudy, earlier that morning.

"You didn't have to." Seth told him. "I already knew you were gay from the first moment we met."

To say that Eric was shocked by that admission from Seth was an understatement. He looked like the wind had been knocked out of him.

"You knew it, ever since we bumped into each other at Whole Foods Market?!" 

"Mmm-Hmm." Seth mumbled, then said. "And you've confirmed it for me many different times without even having to say it."

Now, Eric wanted to hear this. He crossed his arms, over his chest, his eyes narrowed, yet a smile still remained on his lips.

"Alright." Eric said to Seth. "You think you've got me all figured out, so tell me. In what ways have I confirmed my sexuality to you?"

Seth laughed a bit, as he looked at Eric, clearly amused by his reaction.

"Well, it's not rocket science, my man." Seth chuckled. "When, we first met, your hand lingered a little too long with mine when we shook hands, for one thing. And secondly, you think I haven't noticed the way you look at me when you check out my body? I don't blame you for that. My physique is pretty fucking sexy if I do say so, myself."

Eric smiled at Seth's cockiness at that moment. He had to admit that he found that personality trait of Seth, pretty sexy as well.

"Now you've got my attention, Seth." Eric said. "Keep going. Any other ways I've confirmed my gayness?"

"Well," Seth said, frowning in thought. "When you were feeling up my biceps in the fields, you felt them for a long time. And you had this look on your face that I've seen plenty of times on the faces of other gay guys who have felt my muscles over the years. That hot and bothered look that says they want to do more than just feel my muscles."

Eric nodded.

"I will admit that muscle does turn me on, Seth." Eric said. "But, so do you. It's not just your muscles that turn me on."

Eric was starting to get emotional. Now that everything was out, and Seth was onto him, he wondered if this could be the end of their friendship.

"I won't lie to you." Eric said to him. "I am..... incredibly attracted to you, Seth. And I find you, completely desirable."

Eric closed his eyes, as two tears slid down his cheeks.

"My God, Seth!" Eric said, his emotions starting to get the better of him. "You're the most, incredible, beautiful man I've ever met in my life."

Eric walked over to Seth and stood right in front of him.

"I love everything about you." Eric continued to say to him. "From your gorgeous blonde hair, and your beautiful blue eyes. Eyes as blue as the ocean."

Seth looked at Eric, with a very intense look on his face. Eric couldn't tell whether it was a good or bad intense look.

"I'm sorry, Seth." Eric said, wiping at his face to clear it of the tears. "If you don't want to see or hear from me, again, after today, I will understand. But I need to know the truth about this, once and for all:"

Here, Eric looked up at Seth and prepared to ask him the question that would once and for all, determine what their relationship would be, from this point on.

"Seth, what is your sexual orientation?" Eric asked. "I need to know, once and for all."

Seth looked at Eric, for a moment. He looked like he'd been deeply affected by everything he was saying to him. Seth opened his mouth and gave Eric his answer.

"I'm straight." Seth revealed.

Eric's eyes closed, two more tears sliding down his face, as he could feel his heart shattering into a million pieces. He looked down at the floor, unable to look Seth, in the eye at that moment. There was silence for a moment, and then Eric heard Seth speak again.

"Or....at least I thought I was...."

Hearing that, Eric's head shot up, in shock. At that same moment, he saw Seth's eyes, which had also been looking down at the floor, look back up at him.

"..... until I met you." Seth finished, looking at Eric, even more intensely than before.

Eric was at such a loss for words, he didn't know what to say at that moment. As for Seth, he knew what he wanted to do, right then and there.

As Eric glanced at Seth, Seth put his arm around the small of Eric's back, and pulled him in, closer. Eric gasped as his body came in contact with Seth's, but he never took his eyes off him.

Seth leaned down, his face inching closer and closer to Eric's.

Eric closed his eyes, as he felt Seth's lips connect with his in a very gentle, very passionate kiss.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 6:54 AM, Lefty said:

Missing Seth and Eric.  Is everything OK?  It’s been a long time since the last chapter.  

Everything is OK,  Lefty.  I'm just dealing with some personal issues.  If I can't work on it soon and have the chapter released before Christmas,  It'll be sometime after the new year.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 12/22/2019 at 1:28 AM, Lefty said:

I hope things work out and that you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year. Thanks for responding. 

15 hours ago, WrestlejockCT said:

Hey Shawn, also wishing you happy holidays! Hope everything goes well or gets better!

1 hour ago, KenAustin said:

Love this stories. I can see myself throw Seth. I received multiple muscle worship session.

I understand the needs of Seth to show off and receive compliments. They drive him.

https://www.instagram.com/ken_austin_fitness/

Thank you,  Lefty, WrestlejockCT, and KenAustin for all the well wishes for the holidays! I love you all,  for caring. 

Although I can't promise anything,  I'm going to try and work on the next chapter of the story a little bit today. If I had internet service,  I'd be writing on my computer which would be quicker,  but instead I'm doing it through my smartphone,  which takes a bit more time.  

And KenAustin,  I'm glad you can relate to Seth,  when it comes to muscle and muscle worship.  Seth is definitely a fun character to write and there is more about his characteristics that I'm going to reveal that makes him even more interesting as the story progresses. 

As for Eric,  as more of his past is revealed, it will further explain why he needs Seth in his life,  just as much as Seth needs Eric in his. 

Even though I haven't been writing a chapter lately, that doesn't mean I'm not still throwing ideas and scenarios in my head about where I want to take the story.  I want this to be a great story to be just as much about love, as it is about muscle,  and so far,  I think I'm succeeding at that. 

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Happy New Year, all!

Here's the next chapter of the story. Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out. Enjoy!

Chapter12

Seth pulled back from kissing Eric and looked into his eyes. As Eric looked up at him, Seth could see the lust and desire in his eyes. Both of them were breathing heavily. Eric could see that Seth was feeling the same way that he felt, at that moment.

"Wow!" Eric exclaimed. "Seth, you sure the hell can kiss, man! That was incredible!"

"Fuck yeah, it was!" Seth replied, his chest still heaving. "You're not bad yourself."

"Thanks." Eric said, sliding his hands down Seth's arms, resting on his biceps. "There's only one problem."

"What's that?" Seth whispered, still looking at Eric with that lust filled expression.

Eric slid his hand up and rested it on Seth's cheek.

"I want more of you." Eric revealed. "Right now."

And with those words, Eric put his hand behind Seth's head and pulled him down to lock lips with him, once again.

This time, their kissing became, not just more passionate, but more aggressive as well. Their hands began to explore each other bodies. Eric's hands slid down and grabbed Seth's massive muscular ass in his hands. In response, Seth flexed his glutes, making Eric squeeze his ass harder.

"My God, Seth!" Eric whispered, as Seth started kissing his neck. "You have the most incredible muscle ass I've ever felt!"

Seth slid his hands down Eric's torso, feeling up his back and lats, before his hands came down to get a feel of Eric's ass, in his tight fitting Wranglers.

"Thanks." Seth said. "I'm glad you approve. Lots of squats with heavy weights, along with lunges got me this big ass."

Seth gave Eric's ass a firm squeeze as well.

"You have a nice ass yourself, handsome." Seth said, softly. "And you're the first man I've ever told that to."

"Really?" Eric said, his eyes closed, and mouth slightly open. "What else do you like about my body, my sexy Cowboy?"

Seth stopped kissing Eric and, putting his hands on Eric's shoulders, spinning him around, pulled Eric's body back into his. Seth then slid his hands under Eric's shirt, feeling his rock hard abs.

"Well, besides your sexy little ass," Seth whispered I into his ear. " I like your abs."

Eric flexed his abs tight as Seth finished saying that. Seth rubbed his hands up and down Eric's abs.

"Oh fuck, Eric!" Seth whispered, his eyes closed in ecstasy. "Your abs feel so incredible!"

"Mmm." Eric moaned. "Enjoy them all you want, Babe. I love having them massaged. Your hands feel so good. Now, play with my pecs."

"Your wish is my command." Seth said, after kissing Eric's neck again.

Seth's hand slid up to Eric's pecs, in which he felt them, as Eric flexed them. Seth squeezed Eric's nipples, gently, eliciting a horny moan from Eric.

"Oh yeah!" Eric moaned. "Don't stop, Seth. Please, don't stop."

Seth spun Eric around and began kissing him again. He wrapped his arms around Eric's  torso and literally lifted him up.  Eric wrapped his arms around Seth's massive shoulders and also wrapped his legs tight around Seth's waist. Seth walked over, to the bed,  with  Eric still wrapped around him,  and laid him down on it,  his body resting on top of Eric's.

Eric could feel his dick getting harder and harder, as his lust for  Seth grew even more evident. At the same time,  Seth  rested his full weight upon Eric,  his dick pressing against Eric's hard member,  within his jeans.

Eric closed his eyes, in ecstasy.  How long had he dreamed of this moment? To have a hot,  sexy,  muscular bodybuilder, all for himself.  He never thought it was possible,  but here he was,  laying on his bed,  with the most gorgeous,  muscular man he'd ever seen,  who was also attracted to him,  too. 

Eric continued to kiss Seth,  as he felt Seth begin to grind his now hard cock against Eric's. Eric ran his hands up and down Seth's triceps,  feeling Seth flex them as he did. 

"Oh,  Seth!" Eric breathed,  as he looked into Seth's face. "I want you. So bad."

Seth's expression mirrored Eric's. He looked into Eric's piercing blue eyes and felt like he was seeing him,  for the very first time,  all over again. Only now, he knew he was attracted to Eric and didn't need to question it,  anymore. 

"I know." Seth said,  in a sexy,  low voice.  "I want you, too."

Realization then came upon Seth's face and he sighed heavily. 

"But not here. " Seth revealed, and got up off of Eric, leaving Eric confused and still sporting a raging hardon. 

"What?!" Eric exclaimed,  sitting up,  still having that breathless feeling. "Why not?"

Seth looked down at Eric.

"It's getting late and we need to get back to the farm.  Seth revealed to him.  "And it'll be more private and more comfortable for me to be with you, there."

And with those words, Seth began changing out of the jersey and shorts Eric had lent him, and back into his sleeveless plaid shirt and tight Wrangler jeans again. 

Eric sat up,  just as Seth was pulling up his jeans,  over his massive glutes and quads.  Eric noticed that it did take a little effort from Seth to do it,  given the fact that his muscle size made it hard to put the jeans on quickly. 

"Man,  I'd forgotten what a challenge it's becoming to put on regular jeans." Seth said.  "It looks like I'm going to have to invest in the stretchy kind of jeans now.  I think I'm starting to put on too much muscle."

Eric was surprised to hear Seth say that. 

"Are you serious?" He asked Seth. "Seth,  there's no such thing as too much muscle."

"I meant for these jeans." Seth explained.  "I'm off-season now,  so I have a harder time fitting into jeans than I did when I was leaner. "

Eric got up off of his bed,  and stood next to Seth,  gazing at him. When,  Seth saw his face, he stopped fumbling with his belt and put his hand behind Eric's head. 

"Hey,  don't look so disappointed." Seth said, leaning in and kissing Eric's forehead. "We will pick up where we left off,  later tonight.  After all, I promised you a hot, sexy, posing session and I'm going to deliver on that."

"You promise?" Eric asked,  wanting that more than anything. 

"I promise. " Seth replied,  flashing that sexy smile of his.  "Trust me, man,  it'll be worth the wait. You'll get to worship all this amazing muscle, privately,  just the two of us."

Eric nodded, smiling. He was really liking Seth,  more and more,  all the time. 

"And besides, If I'm going to flex for you,  I gotta be pumped." Seth told him. "I need to hit the weights a bit, tonight,  so you can enjoy these muscles of mine at their biggest and hardest."

"Now you're talking!" Eric grinned.  "But you know the waiting is gonna be torture for me,  don't you? "

Seth grinned as he buttoned his shirt and zipped up his jeans. Then,  he fastened his belt.

"I'm sure it will be." He said, to Eric,  still grinning.  "But just be patient. Evening will be here before we know it."

"Yeah, you're right." Eric said,  turning to grab his cowboy hat off his desk.   Seth turned and grabbed his own off the end of Eric's bed. He put it back on his head,  just as Eric finished putting his on. Seeing Eric, with the cowboy hat on,  again,  Seth smiled.

"I still can't believe how hot you look in a cowboy hat and Wranglers." He said.  Eric smiled, his cheeks turning red. 

"Well,  I thought I needed to make a good first impression as a farmer's helper."

"Well,  you definitely achieved that." Seth replied. "Are you ready for your official first day,  on the job,  tomorrow?"

"As ready as I can be,  I guess." Eric said,  shrugging his shouders. "I just hope that I can perform the job to your liking.  The last thing I want is to disappoint you."

Seth reached out and put his hand on Eric's cheek, stroking it,  lightly,  with his thumb,  as Eric looked into Seth's eyes. 

"You won't. " Seth assured him.  "You'll be fine. I have faith in you."

Eric brought his hand up to Seth's,  which was still resting on his cheek,  and caressed it lightly. 

"Thanks." Eric whispered. "I really needed to hear that from you."

"Anytime." Seth said, gazing into Eric's eyes.

The two of them  stood there,  gazing into each other's eyes. Seth's hand was still rested on Eric's cheek.  Eric moved in closer to Seth and reached up and traced his thumb over Seth's bottom lip. Seth watched Eric and saw his eyes looking down at his lips.  Seth knew exactly what Eric wanted at that moment. 

Seth leaned down and started kissing Eric's soft lips,  once again. Eric threw his arms around Seth's massive shoulders, and kissed Seth back with a fiery passion. His hands gripped Seth's arms tightly around his biceps,  which Seth contracted, as he had his hands around Eric's waist. As Eric was kissing him, Seth felt Eric's hands move from his arms to rest on his pecs. Automatically, Seth flexed them, as he always did, when he was being muscle worshipped. At times, Seth realized that his muscles seemed to have a mind of their own. There were times, he would flex without even thinking about doing it.  It's like his body had a mind of his own and his muscles just seemed to follow suit. 

Within moments, both men were getting turned on again. Eric reached back and slid his hands over Seth's ass, again, giving it a hard squeeze. When Seth flexed his glutes, Eric could feel their size and shape right through his jeans. Now, he knew why that girl had been so shocked by how massive and muscular Seth's ass was.

After flexing his glutes, Seth pulled back and looked Eric, in the face.  He could see how turned on Eric was,  by the look on his face.  And the way his cheeks were flushed. Seth smiled,  in amusement,  as he turned his face away. Eric frowned. 

"What's so funny?" Eric asked him. Seth turned back to him. 

"I love how your cheeks get flushed when you're hot for someone. "

Eric rolled his eyes,  but couldn't help but smile. 

"And I noticed that they also get flushed when you're upset." Seth mentioned. "When you almost got into it with Joey downstairs, I noticed it,  too."

"Yeah,  it's true." Eric said, nodding. "Amy knows that about me, too. Aside from my parents,  she knows me better than anyone."

Seth nodded. 

"And hopefully, I'll be one of those people, too." Seth said,  bringing his hands up to rest on Eric's arms.

"Well with all the time we're going to be spending together, this fall, we're going to get to know each other a lot better. "

Here,  Eric walked around,  behind Seth, and wrapped his arms around him and rested his hands on Seth's rock hard abs. He slid his hands under Seth's shirt,  feeling his abs. 

"And a lot more intimately,  Babe." Eric whispered into Seth's ear, just before bringing his lips into Seth's neck,  kissing it.

Seth closed his eyes, the feelings of lust and Eric's affections, starting to overwhelm him. 

"Oh my God!" Seth whispered, as he felt Eric's hands move up to his pecs and start playing with his nipples. Eric lightly pinched them between his thumbs and forefingers, eliciting another loud moan from Seth. 

"You keep that up, and there is no telling what might happen." Seth warned him. "I might end up taking you,  right here and right now."

"That's what I'm counting on." Eric said to him. "I can wait for the muscle worship session, tonight, but I can't wait for release. I have to get off to your muscles and I have to do it,  now."

Seth raised his eyebrows,  and turned his head towards Eric,  in shock. 

"Seriously?" He asked,  starting to chuckle a bit. "You're that horned up? "

"You better fucking believe it." Eric said from behind him. "And I've never not had it taken care of, so, will you help get me off?"

Seth turned back to Eric and looked him,  in the eye. 

"You do realize that I've never sucked a dick before, right?" Seth asked him,  then added. "I'm not sure I'm ready to try that just yet."

"You don't have to." Eric told him. "Just take your clothes back off and get in the bed with me, and straddle me at the waist and flex your muscles above me, while I jerk off, and blow my load. And since I never got to admire how hot you looked in that jock you're wearing under those jeans, I thought I'd get off to the image of you, flexing in it. "

Seth, his eyebrows still raised, now made a strange face, but with a smile to go with it.

"OK." Seth said. "I guess the sooner I get you off, the sooner we can get back to the farm."

Seth then proceeded to take his clothes that he'd just put back on, back off again. Eric walked over to the bed, and took his clothes off, before climbing on top of the bed. In his boxer briefs. He laid down, on the bed, on his back, and proceeded to start jerking his already hard dick in his hands.

He watched as Seth removed his jeans and then his boots, until he was standing there, in nothing but his jockstrap.

"Alright." Eric said, in a low voice. "Come over here, sexy man, and show me those big, beautiful muscles."

"Hell yeah!" Seth said, smiling that cocky, yet charming smile of his. "I love it when you talk sexy to me."

Seth walked over and climbed into Eric's bed. Straddling Eric's waist and sitting back on his heels, Seth put his hands on his hips and looked down at Eric.

"What would you like to see, first?" Seth asked Eric.

"Front double biceps, Gorgeous!" Eric said, continuing to stroke his hard cock in his hands.

"Good answer." Seth said, and prepared to do Eric's bidding.

Seth raised his arms up slowly, outstretched them to the sides, his palms up. Curling his fingers and making his hands into fists, he slowly curled his arms into a double biceps flex. Eric watched, in awe, as Seth's bicep peaks increased in size and took their full shape right in front of him. Seth looked from one bicep to the other, and then looked down at Eric, giving him that look that said "Worship all this fucking muscle."

"You like these biceps, Eric?" Seth said, his voice sounding deeper and more serious than he'd ever heard before.

"Fuck yeah, Seth!" Eric whispered. "I love them, big man!"

Seth nodded, his expression serious.

"Good." Seth said. "Now, I want you to stop stroking that dick, and start worshipping these big fuckers. Right now."

Hearing the tone in Seth's voice, and seeing the serious look on his face, Eric immediately stopped stroking and stared at Seth, his mouth open, in shock. He realized what was happening. Seth was showing a more dominant side to his personality, and Eric didn't know whether he was afraid of Seth, at the moment, or turned on by him, even more.

"Well, come on." Seth ordered. "These bíceps won't wait all night."

Eric sat up and started feeling Seth's biceps, in his hands. Eric could feel how hard and peaked Seth's biceps were. They seemed to feel more and more incredible each time Eric had had the chance to feel them.

"That's it." Seth said, then leaned down, closer to Eric, his right bicep still flexed. "Now, kiss it."

Eric brought his lips to Seth bicep and started kissing it. Then, he started French kissing it.

"Yeah, kiss it!" Seth whispered. "Lick it! Fuck yeah!"

Eric, by now, wasn't nervous by Seth's dominant attitude, anymore. In fact, he was more crazy about Seth now than ever. One thing he was learning about Seth, is that there was never a dull moment with him. The more Seth revealed about himself to Eric, the more Eric became intrigued by him. He knew that he would never be bored of Seth, if he became his boyfriend. Seth always seemed to know how to keep things interesting.

"OK, now worship these big pecs." Seth ordered. "Squeeze them! Get your hands full of them!"

Eric did as he was told. He grabbed Seth's huge pecs and pushed upwards, feeling how heavy they were, just relaxed. Then, he squeezed them, just as Seth began to flex them. Eric felt the softer feeling, relaxed pecs become so rock hard that Eric felt like he was grabbing onto solid mountain rock, except with the feeling of human skin. Seth's pecs were so hard, Eric couldn't put a dent in them. But, regardless, he kept feeling Seth's pecs up, while he started bouncing them. Then, he decided to bring his mouth to Seth's right pec and start sucking his nipple.

"Awww, fuck yeah!" Seth groaned, in pleasure. "That's it, Eric! Suck that nip! Make love to these pecs!

Eric brought his mouth to Seth's left pec and started sucking and lightly biting on it from time to time. Seth started groaning louder, which Eric took to mean that he must have discovered one of Seth's hot spots. He loved having his pecs and nipples sucked and played with.

"Oh God!" Seth growled. "Now, I may need to get one off, too. This shit's gettin' fucking hot!"

"Well then, don't fight it, Seth." Eric breathed. "Get off with me. Share this experience with me."

Seth looked down into Eric's eyes. They were so piercing blue that Seth could feel his heart beat start to quicken a little, anytime he stared Eric in the eyes.

"My God, Eric." Seth whispered. "I've never felt this way before. I never knew that I would enjoy being with a man as much as I am, being with you, right now."

Eric smiled, as he started to get a little teary eyed. Seth's words were really having an effect on him.

"I know we haven't really "done" anything yet, but with you, I know I'm going to enjoy the ride." Seth continued, putting his hand behind Eric's head. "I really want to see where things, between us, could go."

Eric nodded, as a tear slid down his face.

"That's what I want, too, Seth." Eric said, softly. "I would be so honored to share this experience with you. Everything from the hot muscle worshipping, to whatever our relationship becomes. I want to enjoy it all."

Seeing the tears sliding down Eric's face, Seth's face took on a look of concern.

"Hey?" Seth whispered, wiping Eric's tears away. "Why the tears, man?"

Eric shrugged, yet smiling profusely. 

"They're happy tears, Seth." Eric told him. "I'm happy that you weren't too good to be true, after all. When I thought you were totally straight, I thought that my chances of having a relationship with you, was next to impossible."

Seth smiled. Eric looked up at Seth, stroking his cheek lovingly.

"Seth, can I ask you, something?" He asked.

"Sure." Seth said, as he stroked his fingers through Eric's thick dark hair.

"When did you first realize that you had feelings for me?" Eric asked him.

Seth's eyes lowered as he thought about it a moment. Then, he looked back up at Eric.

Last night, right after dinner, when we were talking by your car." Seth admitted. "When we almost kissed."

Eric's eyebrows raised at that revelation from Seth.

"You've wanted to kiss me, since last night?" Eric asked, completely thrown. "Why didn't you? I wanted to do the same thing."

"I wasn't sure what I was feeling then." Seth told him. " I was confused, I mean, I knew that I was drawn to you, yet, I didn't know why. I thought at first maybe it was just because you liked my body and my muscles, but I wasn't sure. And I realized that whenever you got real close to me, I just had this strange feeling urge. Kind of like a feeling of longing, but something more than that. But, until I was sure what I was feeling, I didn't feel that it would be right to have kissed you and possibly led you on, if I wasn't sure of myself."

Eric nodded. He could relate what Seth was feeling. He had been feeling the exact same thing, that night.

"Well thank you for that." Eric said, rubbing Seth's arms up and down. "I can relate. I wanted to kiss you, so bad, when we were standing by my car. The chemistry felt right at that moment, but then you stepped back. And that's when I got the feeling that you were as attracted to me as I was to you, at that moment. I replayed that moment, over and over, in my head, the whole drive back to college, that night."

Now, Seth was the one intrigued.

"Really?" He asked Eric, then grinned. "You were that hot for me, huh?"

In response, Eric hit him in the chest, causing Seth to start laughing.

"You are so cocky, you know that?!" Eric exclaimed, between fits of laughter.

"Yeah, maybe." Seth agreed, then added. "But that's why you like bodybuilders like me."

"True." Eric nodded "Just promise me you won't ever get too cocky that it's perceived as arrogant. That's not who you are."

"Oh, don't worry." Seth said, seriously. "If I was arrogant, you'd have known it when we first met. You wouldn't have wanted anything to do with me. I've seen many arrogant bodybuilders when I was competing, and some of those guys I'm fine with not seeing again."

Eric then laid back in the bed, his horny mood now gone, and motioned to Seth to lay down, too. Seth laid all 225 pounds of his muscular body, on top of Eric, supporting himself with his hands, his triceps flexed, in response. Eric laid his hands, under Seth's arms, coming to rest on his lats.

"Do you think you'd ever compete again?" Eric asked.

Seth thought about it a few seconds, then shrugged.

"Maybe." He said. "If I had a really good reason to, I suppose."

Eric reached up, with one hand and started running his fingers through Seth's soft golden blonde hair.

"Do you miss it?" Eric asked. 

"Sometimes." Seth began said, nodding his head. "But what I miss most about it is flexing and performing on stage, and the fans. Regardless of what kind of business you're in, without customers, or fans, you don't work. I learned to always remember my fans because they are the ones who will make or break my career. But I stopped bodybuilding at the time when I really could have found out, because my dad died."

Eric nodded. Just then, someone's phone started ringing. Eric looked at Seth.

"Is that your phone?" He asked. 

"Yeah, it is." Seth said, getting up off of Eric.

As Seth turned, Eric got a good view of Seth's ass, in that jockstrap as he bent down to get his phone out of his pants pocket.

"Hello?" Seth asked.

"Seth, it's your mother." Deborah said, on the other end of the line. "What's taking you boys so long to get back? It's getting late and it's almost time for dinner."

"Hi, Mom." Seth replied, turning to look at Eric. "Actually We're just getting finished packing up Eric's clothes. We'll be on our way back, shortly."

"Ok, but get here as soon as you can, Honey." Deborah said, sounding worried. "Rudy just informed me that one of the cows may be pregnant. She's been laying in her stall for the last few hours and hasn't gotten up, since."

"Alright,. Mom." Seth told her. We're on our way back, now."

"Alright, Son." Deborah replied. "We'll see you two, soon."

Seth hung up his phone, and looked at Eric, with a disappointed look on his face. Eric sat up when he saw it.

"Seth, what's wrong?" Eric asked.

"We have to leave, right now." Seth revealed. "There's a problem with one of our cows in the stables. She's been laying down in her stall for most of the day and hasn't gotten back up since. Mom told me that she and Rudy suspect that the cow might be pregnant."

Eric sighed, in disappointment. But he knew how important the farm was to Seth 

"Alright, come on, let's get changed back into our clothes. He said.

Eric stood up and grabbed his clothed again, which he started putting back on. Seth was already getting dressed.

Seth finished buttoning his jeans and turned to Eric, who was putting on his jeans.

"I'm sorry that you're not getting the release you needed, but I promise to make it up to you, tonight." Seth said, ad he put on his sleeveless shirt.

"It's ok." Eric assured him. "You don't have to apologize. I know how much the farm means to you and the work is important."

Seth put his hands on Eric's upper arms and pulled him in for a kiss, which ended up being quite a few kisses.

"Trust me." Seth told Eric. "It'll be worth the wait. Tonight, I'm going to pump up my muscles  so they're extra hard and veiny for you, so that you'll have the best muscle worship session of your life."

"I trust you." Eric said, smiling, as he pulled on his shirt. "And I'm looking forward to our time together."

"That's my man." Seth said, as he put his cowboy hat back on. "Now, let's get going."

Eric finished putting on his shoes, and Seth put on his boots. After doing that, Eric turned and grabbed his duffle bag, that he'd packed his clothes in, and he and Seth left the dorm room to head back to the farm.

• Like 15