1 hour ago, Built22 said:

I wonder what shocking stories Seth will tell Eric

Can't wait to see

And that's going to be difficult to write because I wish I hadn't written that part now. Coming up with something that makes sense and actually is shocking will be a challenge for someone like me. Only those who are muscled and who have been through muscle worship would know some shocking stories to tell.

The story basically writes itself, by my hand, meaning I make it up as I go along and then end up having to think about it later and go: Why did I write that?

Eric's past ordeal is another example, but his will be easy for me. I can come up with something for him, easily. But shocking stories about Seth and the muscle lovers who wanted him in high school, is going to be tough, LOL!

I'll be lucky if I can come up with even one shocking scenario.

I personally can't wait for the romances to finally begin, in this story. I'm best at writing those as well as relatable situations people can relate to. Romance and drama are what I'm best at writing. Comedy, not as much, but I try.

Anyway, I will work on the new chapter when I can.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

I kinda ship him with Amy already. In fact as of last chapter with Amy's admiration of beautiful bodies i pictured an orgy a la Sense 8. Ay all hot and bothered by Set, Rudy and Eric working out and Rudy trying to pelase her while Eric and Seth jjoin the fun....

Just my crazy brain...

Haha, that's a funny image thinking about it, even though I don't get what you mean by the Sense 8 part. I've written Eric fantasizing about worshipping Seth, in the shower, which was more about how he thought that Seth would be like, but hasn't experienced the real thing with him, so he doesn't know if Seth will be anything like how he thinks in his head.

As for Amy and Rudy: I see something happening there. 

But of course, I was thinking of having both Amy and Eric, falling in love with Seth, which would test their friendship, and determine if their friendship would survive, but I don't want to do that to those two.

But, Eric is going to have competition, when it comes to having Seth for himself. It's just not going to be Amy.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Shawn1978 said:

Haha, that's a funny image thinking about it, even though I don't get what you mean by the Sense 8 part.

WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Here it's a escene like i pictured this four lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Here it's a escene like i pictured this four lol

I have never seen that before. Certainly not what I was thinking Sense 8 meant. I thought it had something to do with memory.

16 minutes ago, Shawn1978 said:

I have never seen that before. Certainly not what I was thinking Sense 8 meant. I thought it had something to do with memory.

It's a tv show :V 

• Like 1