9 hours ago, mario2007 said:

I know it's only been 9 days.... :)

Im working on it, buddy. I should have it done and ready to post later today. It's going to be a long chapter. There's a lot of ground to cover in this one to move the story plot along.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

Im working on it, buddy. I should have it done and ready to post later today. It's going to be a long chapter. There's a lot of ground to cover in this one to move the story plot along.

:)

Chapter 8

At the Lombardo farm residence, Eric and Amy were both sitting at the kitchen table, with Deborah, enjoying lunch, which consisted of ham sandwiches and a salad. And to drink, they were having apple cider.

"So, Amy, tell me more about yourself?" Deborah asked Amy. "Where are you from?

"Well," Amy began saying. "I was born and raised, in Los Angeles. I went to school in the city for the first 6 years of my life, and then I transferred to San Diego High School from 7th to 12th grade. Eric and I met in the 9th grade and we've been best friends since then."

"And you both go to San Diego University, together?" Deborah asked, as she took a bite of her salad.

"Yeah." Amy replied, as she picked at her salad. "Eric and I, both, decided to go to San Diego University together." We've been friends forever and we didn't want to be apart from each other when we went off to college."

"That's so sweet." Deborah said. "From the way you talk, I'd think that you two were a couple."

"Oh, no." Amy said, giggling a little bit. "Eric and I are just friends."

"I understand." Deborah. "Hang on to that friendship. True friends are very hard to find. Don't let anything or "anyone" threaten the bond that you two share."

Amy and Eric looked at each other, and both smiled at each other.

"Don't worry about that, Deborah." Eric said. "Amy and I will always be best friends. Nothing will break us."

"I sure hope not." Deborah said. Then she got up and took her plate to the sink to be washed. Then, she turned around again and glanced at Eric.

"Eric, are you ready for a slice of my peach pie?" She asked. Eric nodded.

"Yes, please." He said. "I'm sure it will be delicious."

Deborah nodded, then looked at Amy.

"What about you, Amy?" She asked.

"Sure." Amy said. "Apple pie for me, but make it a small slice please?"

"Of course." Deborah said, and turned to get a few small plates out of the cupboard to serve the pie slices on. She grabbed the pie cutter and cut Eric a slice of peach pie and, Amy, a slice of apple pie, which she brought to the table and set each plate down in front of it's consumer.

"Thank you, Deborah." Eric said, as he took his final bite of his ham sandwich.

"Yes, Thank you very much." Amy said, gratefully, as she picked up her fork.

"You're both welcome." Deborah replied, smiling at them both. Then, she sat back down.

She watched, as Eric took a bite of his peach pie. The moment the piece of pie hit his tongue and he started chewing it, his eyes closed, in a look of pure delight. The pie was delicious, beyond words.

"Mmm!" Eric murmured, then opened his eyes. "Deborah, this peach pie is out of this world! So delicious!"

"Thank you, Eric." Deborah said, her smile growing bigger. "As a matter of fact, why dont I wrap up the rest of the pie, so you can take it back to your dorm room to enjoy, later."

"Oh no, that's not necessary, Deborah." Eric protested. "It wouldn't be right for me to do that. You made this pie for everybody."

"I insist." Deborah said to him. "Besides, Seth and Rudy had their fill of pie, already. I can always bake another pie. In fact, I will be making a cherry pie for dinner tonight."

Eric smiled, as he swallowed his second bite of pie.

"Well, when you put it that way," He said to her. "How can I say no?"

"Great!" Deborah said, grinning, She then turned to Amy, who was eating her pie. "How's your pie, Amy?"

"Delicious." Amy said. " It's probably the best apple pie I've ever tasted!"

"Thank you, Sweetie." Deborah said, appreciatively. "You may as well take the rest of the apple pie with you, back to the university, since Eric is taking the peach pie back with him, too. You both can share them."

"Thank you, Deborah." Amy said, then asked. "May I call you, Deb?"

Certainly." Deborah replied. "That or "Debbie" is fine, too."

"Cool." Amy said, with a smile. "Thanks, Deb."

"You're welcome." Deborah said, warmly. "When you both are finished with your slices of pie, you may be excused to join Seth and Rudy, in the barn."

Amy frowned, wondering something.

"Don't you want us to help you with the dishes?"Amy asked her. "Usually it's common courtesy for a guest whose been invited to a family dinner to help with the dishes, afterwards."

"I know that, Honey." Deb said, to Amy. " Thanks for the offer, but you two don't have to help with the dishes. I can handle it."

After saying that, Deborah got up to wrap the rest of the pies up for Amy and Eric to take with them, back to the University, later. Amy and Eric looked at each other, and shrugged, and then both went back to eating their pie. When they were finished, they got up and pushed their chairs back, into the table.

"Deb, if it's ok, we're going to go outside now." Amy said.

"Sure, go ahead." Deborah. "You can just leave your plates on the table. I'll get to them in a minute."

"Ok." Eric said. "Thanks again for the invitation to lunch."

"Yes, everything was delicious, Deb." Amy agreed. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Deborah replied, and turned back to getting the pies wrapped.

Eric and Amy walked outside the house. But as Amy was headed towards the barn, Eric put his hand on her arm.

"Before we go into the barn, we need to talk, first." Eric, insisted, in a low voice "Come with me, by my car."

Amy frowned, as Eric started walking towards the car. She followed, behind him, wondering what was up.

Eric stopped by his car and turned around to face Amy.

"What's going on?" Amy asked. "Why do you look so serious, all of a sudden?"

Eric looked at her, not smiling. He was now going to ask her what she had been up to, earlier, when she was feeling up Seth's biceps and pecs.

"What exactly were you doing when you were feeling up Seth's body?" Eric asked her.

Amy's eyebrows went up at that question.

"That's what you're so serious about?" She asked him. "I was just testing him a little bit, to see if I picked up on anything that might give me a clue whether or not he's gay."

Eric wasn't sure he bought her answer. She looked like she'd really been enjoying it when she'd been feeling up Seth's pecs.

"Really?" Eric asked her, then added. It looked more like you were flirting with him."

"Eric!" Amy said, in shock. "Please don't tell me that you're jealous already? You don't even know if Seth is gay or not, so now's not the time to be feeling that way, when you haven't even asked him, for sure, yet!"

"I am not jealous!" Eric insisted, but Amy knew him better.

"Yes, you are, Eric!" Amy exclaimed. "Otherwise you wouldn't be acting this way with me, right now!"

Eric's expression softened. He knew Amy was right. It wasn't just that he was jealous. He hadn't really seen any evidence that Seth was gay, either, and it scared him to think that if he was wrong, then that meant that Seth could very well be interested in his best friend.

"I'm sorry, Amy." Eric said, apologetically. "I'm so scared that if I'm wrong about Seth's sexuality, that he'll be interested in dating you, and then my thinking that Seth is too good to be true, will have been right all along."

Amy put her hand on his arm, and rubbed it, affectionately. 

"It's ok." Amy said. "I understand how you're feeling. But you needn't worry so much. Even if Seth was interested in me, I would never pursue him, knowing that my best friend really likes him, too."

"I know." Eric said, nodding. "I know that you would never hurt me, intentionally."

"Our friendship is too important to me to let a man come between us, Eric." Amy told him. "Even one as beautiful as Seth is."

Eric laughed.

"So, you think he's beautiful, huh?" He asked, Amy, grinning at her.

"He's every bit as gorgeous and as muscular as you've described him, Eric." Amy told him, smiling at him. "You've chosen well. If there's any man, out there, who would treat you, right, then I think Seth just might be the one for you."

Then Amy thought of something.

"That is, if he is into you." She added. "But you're not going to know for sure until you ask him."

"Yeah, I know." Eric replied. "I just feel like asking him,straight out, like that would just put him on the defensive, and I don't want to do that to him."

"I get that." Amy said to him. "You don't want to risk losing him too soon in case you're wrong."

"Yeah." Eric said, to her. "But I'm going to take your earlier advice for now. I'm going to forget about Seth's sexuality right now and just play it by ear. I'm going to get to know him and see what happens from there."

"That's probably the best thing you can do right now." Amy said, as she smoothed out her hair, which was beginning to blow out from the day's breezy wind. "And you'll have plenty of time to get to know him, while working for him."

Eric's face fell a bit at that moment. He had not yet talked to Seth about his meeting with the Dean.

"Yeah, i really need to talk to him, about that." Eric said. "I need to find out if he'll be able to work around my class schedule."

Amy turned and looked towards the barn. Eric looked in that direction, also. They could both hear the sounds of weights clanging on the bench press bar, as well as the sounds of Rudy and Seth grunting as they worked out. Amy turned back to Eric.

"Maybe you better talk to him, now." She suggested to him. "Better now, than later."

"Yeah." Eric said, with a slight nod of his head. "You're probably right. Come on, let's walk to the barn."

Amy turned and started walking towards the barn, with Eric by her side. As they came around the side of the barn, to the door way, they stopped in their tracks to quite a sight.

Seth and Rudy were both shirtless and standing by the weight bench, taking a break from their workout. Both Eric and Amy took in their sexy muscular bodies. From Seth's smooth skin, which was shining from sweat, to Rudy slightly hairy pecs abs and torso, which was also wet from sweating.

"Hey guys." Amy said to them. "You both look good!"

Rudy blushed a bit, as he was pulling on his shirt.

"Nice abs, Rudy!" Eric said to him. "Did you get them from all the farm work you've done, all these years, for the Lombardos?"

"Thanks." Rudy replied. "And no, I didn't just get them from the farm work, although it did help. I got big from working out with Seth, these last 10 years."

"Cool!" Eric said. "Did you take an interest in bodybuilding, like Seth, here, did?"

"Oh no." Rudy said. "I just helped Seth with his bodybuilding goals, and got in good shape, myself, in the meantime. I only work out to look good and stay healthy. I have no desire to be a bodybuilder."

Rudy then looked over at Seth, who had not yet put his cowboy hat back on, and saw that as an opportunity to mess with him.

"But this big kid, here, wants to turn me into one, whether I like it or not!" Rudy said, jokingly, as he grabbed Seth's neck and pulled his head down, into a headlock, and started ruffling his hair.

"Hey!" Seth exclaimed, in protest, yet laughing as well. "Don't mess with my hair, man!"

Although, Seth was much taller and bigger than Rudy, he underestimated Rudy's strength, as he struggled to get out of his headlock.

"You two are crazy!" Eric said, in between his laughter. He was hunched over, holding his stomach.

Amy was holding her hands over her face, laughing as hard as Eric was, over Rudy and Seth's roughhousing.

Rudy was laughing too, as he wrestled with Seth, trying to keep his concentration. But Seth was not one to be bested. He kicked his foot out into the back of Rudy's foot, making Rudy fall to the ground, thus loosening his hold on Seth's neck.

"Gotcha, brother!" Seth exclaimed, in victory, as Rudy lay on his back, breathing heavily.

"Alright, alright, I give up, Seth!" Rudy panted, holding up his hands, as he tried to catch his breath.

Seth then reached down and offered his hand to Rudy.

"Take my hand, brother." He said, to Rudy. "I'll help you up."

"Thanks." Rudy said, reaching out and grabbing Seth's hand. Seth hoisted him up to his feet. After doing that, Seth ran his fingers through his blonde hair, attempting to fix the damage Rudy had done to it.

"Well, if you two kids are done horsing around,"Amy said, then looked towards Seth. "Eric needs to have a word with you, about his meeting with the Dean this morning."

Now, Seth was really interested in how that meeting went.

"How did that go, Eric?" Seth asked, looking at him.

Eric's eyes darted to the floor. He let out a huge sigh of disappointment, just before he glanced back up to look Seth, in the eye, to give him the truth.

"It didn't go well at all. Did it?" Seth asked.

Eric shook his head.

"No, it didn't." He said. "The Dean wouldn't let me have the time off from college because he's worried that my other classes would suffer if I focus too much on my work, at the farm."

"I see." Seth said, seriously.

"But, the Dean did say he doesn't have a problem with me, working on the farm, if I can work it around my class schedule." Eric assured Seth, hoping that it would be an acceptable answer for him.

"That's not a problem, Eric." Seth said, the tone in his voice, sincere.

"It's not?" Eric was surprised. Seth shook his head.

"No." Seth replied. "I was actually telling Rudy, here, this morning that if the college turned you down that I'd work with you, around your schedule. You can attend your classes, as you normally do, and then come to the farm to work afterwards. And whatever days you don't have classes, you can work a full day."

Eric breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh, Thank God!" Eric exclaimed, relieved. "I was sure that I'd be out of a job, if you weren't happy that I got turned down by the Dean for time off from school."

"Well, Eric, as I told you before, your college education is very important and comes before this job." Seth replied to Eric, his tone serious. "I wouldn't have hired you, for this job, if I thought that your college education would suffer. I know how important a college education is, because I didn't get to go to college."

Both Amy's and Eric's eyebrows went up, at that admission from Seth.

"You didn't?!"Amy asked, in shock."Why not?!"

Seth looked at them, sadly. He knew that he was going to have to tell them about how hard things had been, in the past, that had led up to his father's death. And considering he was still grieving his father pretty hard, he wasn't sure he wanted to talk about it because he didn't know if he could do it without losing his composure.

Eric sensed that something was off with Seth and felt that he had to say something.

"If you don't want to talk about it, we understand, Seth." Eric said, sympathetically.

"Thank you, Eric." Seth said, giving him a grateful look. "I appreciate that. I promise, I'll tell you both about why I didn't go to college, but just not today."

"We understand." Amy said, sincerely. Seth nodded, his eyes shifted to the floor.

As Amy looked around the barn, she noticed the horses, Eli and Max, in their stalls.

"Aww, look at the beautiful horses." She gushed. 

She walked over to Max first and reached out to start petting his nose. Max didn't seem to mind.

"That's Max." Seth said, to her. "He was my father's horse."

"He's so beautiful." Amy said, as she held Max's face in her hands and was petting him. "I'd love to ride him."

"I don't know about that, Amy." Seth told her. "I was telling Eric, yesterday, that Max is very particular about who can ride on him."

"He's right, Amy." Rudy piped in. "The first time I tried to ride Max, he bucked and threw me off his back."

"Ouch!" Eric said, his face contorting into a pained look. "Were you hurt bad?"

"Not really." Rudy revealed. "Seth managed to catch me as I fell off of him, which broke my fall, considerably."

"I remember that." Seth said, smiling at the memory. "The shocked look on your face was priceless, afterwards."

"I was shocked, mainly because no horse I'd been on had ever thrown me before." Rudy said, still bothered by the memory.

Amy turned and looked at Seth, wondering something.

"Who all has ridden Max that he trusts?"

"Not very many people." Seth said, walking over to her. "He was my father's horse, so only my father, my mother, and myself have really ever ridden him.

Seth then turned to Rudy.

"And Rudy has ridden him too, since he got thrown off. It took a while before Max trusted Rudy enough to let him ride on him."

"Yeah." Rudy said. "Six long months."

Amy looked into Max's face, and she got a good feeling from the way Max was looking at her, that he trusted her.

"Well, I just have the feeling that I won't have to wait that long." Amy said. She turned to Seth. "Saddle him up, Seth."

"What?" Seth asked, in shock. "Amy, are you sure you want to risk getting yourself hurt?"

"I won't be." She said. "I just have a strong feeling that Max likes me and trusts me. I dont think he will hurt me."

Seth just looked at her, not knowing what the right thing to do was. Seeing that Seth was at a loss for words, Amy rolled her eyes.

"Ok, Seth, how about this?" She suggested. "You saddle him up and bridle him, and I'll see if He'll let me lead him, outside of the barn." Is that fair?"

Seth nodded.

"Yeah, I suppose that's fair." Seth replied. "If Max still doesn't trust you, he won't let you lead him, outside, anyway. He'll just stand there, in the stall and not move."

"Ok." Amy said. "It's worth a try at least. Even if I would get him to follow me outside, the real test would be letting me get on him."

"That's what worries me." Seth admitted. "If he throws you, I might not be so lucky in catching you, like I had been with Rudy."

Eric walked over to Amy, who was standing next to Seth, at Max's stall.

"Amy, are you sure you want to do this?" He asked her. "You're the only real friend I've got, and I couldn't bear it if something happens to you."

Amy's expression softened. She knew Eric was concerned for her. She leaned forward and threw her arms around his neck. Eric wrapped his arms around her waist, and hugged her, tightly.

"I'll be ok, Eric." Amy tried to reassure him. "I will. I'll be Ok."

Seth glanced over at Rudy, who raised his eyebrows and shrugged. They had never seen two friends of the opposite sex, who were so close, but weren't a couple.

Amy released him, and turned to Seth.

"Alright, Seth." Amy said to him. "Get Max ready to ride."

Seth shrugged and turned to grab Max's saddle from the saddle rack, nearby. 

Amy and Eric moved away from the stall, allowing Seth to open the gate and start saddling up, Max.

I'll help." Rudy said, walking over to assist Seth, in saddling Max.

Seth put the saddle on Max's back and once it was adjusted and on the horse, correctly, he started buckling the straps on the left side, while Rudy buckled the straps on the right side. Then Rudy walked out of the stall and stood next to Amy, while Seth attached the bridle reins to Max's facial straps.

"You're one gutsy chick, Amy." Rudy said, smiling at her. "Most girls would be afraid to mount a horse that could possibly throw them off, but not you. You seem like a woman who is always up for a challenge."

Amy looked up at him, and noticed that he was smiling at her. She smiled back at him.

"Thank you, Rudy." She said, softly. "I definitely am up for the challenge of taming Max."

Rudy looked back at the stall and noticed that Seth was now opening the gate.

"Well, now's your chance, sweet thing." Rudy replied, with a sexy smile. "Good luck."

"Alright, Amy." Seth said, as he stepped, outside the stall. "Max is ready. Now, let's see you work your magic, Girl."

Amy walked over and once again took Max's face in her hands and started petting his nose again.

"Ok, Max, are you ready to take me for a ride?" She asked him. "I would be honored to ride such a beautiful horse like you."

Max stood there, seemingly calm. Amy took ahold of Max's bridle reins and looked back up at him.

"Come on, Max." She said, sweetly. "Let's go outside."

She turned and started walking outside the barn. She turned to look at Max, as the bridle rein began to pull at, Max's head, raising it up.

And much to Eric's, Seth's, and Rudy's amazement, Max obeyed and started following Amy out of the stall. The three men moved aside to allow room for Amy and Max to get by.

"Well, I'll be damned." Seth said, in a low voice. "I have never seen him adapt to someone so quickly."

"Neither have I." Rudy said, in disbelief. "Amy must really have a way with animals."

"Oh yeah." Eric said, smiling at them. "Amy can charm just about anyone."

"Well, it's not over yet." Seth warned him. "The real test will be if Max trusts her enough to let her ride him."

Seth started walking outside, with Rudy and Eric right behind him.

Amy led Max outside and stopped right outside the barn. She turned back to Max.

"Good boy, Max." She said, then kissed his nose. "Good boy."

Seth, Rudy, and Eric came out of the barn and Seth walked over to Amy.

"Amazing!" He said, to her. "Max must really like you, because he has never gotten on with someone this quickly."

"I told you that he wouldn't hurt me." Amy said, still petting Max.

"Well don't celebrate just yet." Seth said to her. "Now you have to mount him."

Amy looked very confident and sure of herself. 

"No worries." She said. "I can do that easily."

"Ok, well just know this." Seth told her. "I'm going to have my hands on your waist ready to lift you, just in case, because as soon as you sit down in the saddle, that will be the deciding moment for Max. If he objects, the first thing he will do is stomp his front hooves. If he does that, then he's going to get ready to throw you off. And when that happens, I will grab you and lift you down to safety before he can do that."

"I'm fine with that. Seth." Amy said. "By all means, be ready to protect me if the need arises."

"Alright." Seth said nodding at her. "Go ahead and try to mount him."

Amy walked over to the left side of Max and looked back at Eric and Rudy at that moment. Eric had his hand to his stomach, in worry. Rudy was gazing at Amy, with a very nervous expression on his face.

Tensions were running high at that moment. Everyone hoped for the best, but were preparing for the worst.

"Alright, here goes." Amy said, after taking a deep breath.

She put the toe of her high heeled boot into the saddle loops and stepped up on Max. She threw her right leg over him and sat down in the saddle. Seth immediately put his hands around her waist, and both of them turned their heads towards Max to see what the horse would do.

The horse stood there, calmly. He whinnied softly, but he did not stomp his hooves, nor did he try to throw Amy off of him. He didn't move at all.

Seth slowly removed his hands from around Amy's waist and stepped back, looking at Max, in amazement.

Rudy and Eric were amazed as well, and Eric let out a breath that he wasn't aware that he was holding in.

"Well, it looks like you've officially tamed him, Girl!" Rudy said, grinning at her.

"What can I tell you?" Amy said, smiling at Rudy. "I'm just a nice kind of gal! That's why all the animals love me."

Amy glanced over at Rudy. She took in his handsome features. Given the color of his skin, as well as his distinctively dark hair and dark eyes, she was sure he was of Puerto Rican nationality. Especially given that his last name was Gonzales.

"Rudy, would you like to walk the trails with me?" Amy asked him.

"I would love to." Rudy replied, smiling, as he walked over to her and Max. Eric walked over with him.

Amy looked down at Seth, then said.

"I'm sure Seth and Eric have things to talk about."

"We do?" Seth asked her. He then glanced at Eric, who was frowning in confusion.

"Well, yeah." Amy pointed out. "I'm sure you'll want to talk to Eric about when he wants to officially start his new job."

Hearing her say that, Eric looked at his watch.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot!" He exclaimed, suddenly. "I don't have any classes tomorrow, so I can officially start the job, tomorrow, if you'd like, Seth?"

Seth nodded, giving Eric a small smile.

"That would be great." Seth said, then turned to Rudy. "Rudy, here, will help train you, for the job."

Rudy nodded.

"It would be my pleasure."he said, then extended his hand out to Eric. "Welcome aboard, Eric."

"Thank you, Rudy." Eric said, as he shook Rudy's hand. "It will be an honor to work with you."

"You, as well, man." Rudy replied back, flashing his own killer smile.

Again, Eric looked at his watch.

"Well, if Im going to be starting my job tomorrow, I assume that I'll be spending the night here, and if that's the case, then I have to go back to my dorm room, at the university and pack some extra clothes." Eric said, looking at everyone.

"That's a good idea." Seth said, to him. "If you stay here the nights before your days off, you won't have to get up earlier to drive here, in the mornings."

Eric then realized that he'd said he'd be spending the night, like he'd invited himself.

"Seth, are you sure it's ok?" Eric asked him. "When I said about spending the night, I said it, without thinking, and I didn't ask you, first."

"No, it's fine " Seth reassured him. "I would have asked you anyway. And I'm sure Mom won't mind. We have an extra bedroom, for guests, so we have plenty of room and you could use the bedroom as a study room too, to work on your essay."

"Great, well now that we have that settled," Eric said, then glanced up at Amy. "Amy, I would prefer if you drove my car back with you, to the university, tonight. You can use it if you need to, for anything you need in town, and then come back for me later tomorrow evening."

"Thanks, Eric." Amy said. "I appreciate it."

Eric nodded, then said to her.

"Well, enjoy your horseback ride with Max and Rudy." He said, to her. "I just have to go back to campus and pack. I'll be right back."

"Alright." She said, then turned to Rudy. "Come on, Rudy, let's go for that ride."

"I'm ready." Rudy said, then looked at Seth and Eric. "We'll see you two, later."

"Bye, guys!" Seth said to them, as Rudy followed Amy, who was riding Max, towards the trails, leading towards the fields.

When they were gone, Seth turned back to Eric. Eric looked into Seth's eyes and for a moment was about ti get lost in them. That is until Seth spoke up.

"Do you mind some company?" He asked. "I could go with you, back to the university and help you pack."

Eric laughed at that.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" He asked, Seth, grinning like mad.

"Yeah."'Seth said, then frowned. "Why wouldn't I?"

Eric could think of a few reasons why he shouldn't.

"Umm," Eric said, gesturing towards Seth's body, with wide eyes. "Tall, handsome guy. Huge muscles. You might get ambushed by horny college students."

"Oh, fuck that!" Seth said, with a grin. "It's not like I've never been ambushed before by people who like my muscles. Everyone was feeling my muscles up in high school. I didn't care. Being only 16 years old and very popular, I loved the attention."

"Sounds like you could tell me a lot of stories about that." Eric said, with a smirk on his face.

"Oh you bet I could." Seth said. "Some of them would just shock you."

Eric raised his eyebrows at that one.

"Now, I'm intrigued." He said. "Tell me more.

"I will." He said. "But, in the car. I can't wait to see what a college dorm room looks like, so this will be a treat for me."

Eric thought it over and thought that this would be the perfect opportunity for him to be alone with Seth, just the two of them, and get to know him a little better.

"Alright." Eric said, with a smile on his face. "Let's go!"

"Awesome!" Seth exclaimed, rubbing his hands together.

He and Eric walked to Eric's red Nissan Altima, and they got in it.

Eric started the engine and began driving out of the driveway towards the road. Then, he pulled out, onto the road and started driving back to the university.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I have to agree with Ro20316,

The above guy is more Rudy fitting, but does have Seth's body size that I'm picturing.

And the above picture of your version of Seth, is a really good one as well! But I have a feeling Eric's body will look like that from working on the farm with Seth as well as working out with him, in the future.

Edit: but the best thing about this story is that everyone has their own vision of what the characters look like in their minds, so you can visualize them any way you guys want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/24/2019 at 11:56 PM, CaptainRex said:

how i picture Seth

3c369daa-6f94-42a4-86ad-8abb0193e41e.jpg

You know what's funny, CaptainRex? If I hadn't already decided on Rudy being Puerto Rican, I think you would be how I originally pictured Rudy, because when I originally described him, in the earlier chapters, I described his features, but hadn't yet decided what his nationality would finally be, so I was originally thinking of him, as a 35 year old, white male.

Rudy was hired by Seth's father (whom I still haven't picked a first name for) when Seth was only about 10 years old, to work as a farm hand, so Rudy and Seth are 10 years apart in age.

As far as Rudy's sexuality goes, I picture him as straight, and married to a woman, at his age, but I'm still trying to decide if I should keep him how I originally view him, or maybe play around with his sexuality a bit. I haven't decided yet. That will be revealed later on in the story

Seth, Eric, and Amy, meanwhile will remain as they are and how I originally described them. Those 3 are the main characters in the story, with Deborah, Rudy, and any others, merely, as supporting players, in their stories.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

As far as Rudy's sexuality goes, I picture him as straight, and married to a woman, at his age, but I'm still trying to decide if I should keep him how I originally view him, or maybe play around with his sexuality a bit. I haven't decided yet. That will be revealed later on in the story

I kinda ship him with Amy already. In fact as of last chapter with Amy's admiration of beautiful bodies i pictured an orgy a la Sense 8. Ay all hot and bothered by Set, Rudy and Eric working out and Rudy trying to pelase her while Eric and Seth jjoin the fun....

Just my crazy brain...