Hey guys, here's the first chapter of the new story I'm writing. Since it's not a story already finished or anything, the chapters will be released as I go.

Im sure the story will have it's flaws and possible mistakes in it, since it's been a while since I've written anything, since my last story, titled "My Everything" which you can find on the nifty.org website, if you'd like to read it. That one is not finished, but I hope you enjoy that one, as well.

Now on with my new story!

Chapter 1

Eric was sitting, at his desk, in his private dorm room, at San Diego University, browsing the internet for more information about farms, on his laptop.

Eric was a very kind hearted guy, with light brown hair, and the most piercing blue eyes you ever saw. At least when he was not wearing his glasses which was not that often. Eric stood about 5'11" and at 22 years old, was generally, a very active young man. Eric was also smart, but yet very sensitive, as well.

His brow was furrowed, in frustration, as he looked over, his search results on farms. He had chosen to use the subject of farms for his college essay, and so far was having trouble, finding the right information he needed to begin writing his Essay.

As he was wondering what to do next, he heard a knock on his dorm room door. He walked over to it, and opened it, revealing a very pretty girl, with brunette hair, on the other side of it.

"Hi, Amy!" Eric said, warmly, smiling at her. Amy smiled back at him.

"Hey, Eric!"Amy replied back, cheerfully. "Are you busy right now?"

Eric ran his hand through his light brown hair, obviously frustrated, which Amy could clearly see.

"Is something wrong?" She asked him, showing concern.

Eric nodded.

*I'm having trouble starting my college essay, for Professor Mastrian's class, and I could use my best friend's advice."

Amy smiled, with a nod of her head. "I'd be happy to help you, any way I can, Eric."

"Come in." Eric say, opening the door further and stepping aside.

Amy walked in and turned back to face, Eric, just as he shut the door to his room.

"What can I help you with?" Amy asked.

Eric walked over and sat back down at his computer. Amy grabbed a nearby chair and sat beside him.

"I chose to write about farms for my college essay, and I'm having so much trouble finding information on what's it like to run a farm. I mean, I see all the equipment, that you use for farming, like the tractors, and work supplies, and stuff like that, but I have no idea how to use that to get my essay even started.

Amy nodded, understanding his frustration. She reached over and caressed his arm, affectionately.

"I understand your frustration, Sweetie." She said, softly. "But if you want to know more about what's it like to run a farm, the only thing you can do is work on one. Get some hands-on experience. And as you experience it, firsthand, you can write about it. Keep a daily journal of your experiences, good and bad, that way it'll be easier to remember when you go to complete your essay.

Eric nodded his head. What Amy was suggesting made a lot of sense. Which is why he truly appreciated having her for a best friend. He smiled at her, as he brought his hand behind her head and kissed her on the forehead.

"Thank you, Amy." Eric said, warmly. "I'm glad I can count on you."

Amy smiled. "What are best friends for?" She asked him, then added. "That's my job."

Eric laughed, showing off his cute smile and beautiful white teeth.

"Yeah, well, unfortunately, you're not being paid for it." Eric joked, earning him a slap on the knee, from Amy, which made him laugh harder.

"You know money can't buy friendship!"Amy exclaimed, feigning shock, but grinning widely. "Besides our friendship is priceless!"

" I know, I know!" Eric said, leaning towards her, and hugging her. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Thanks."Amy said, as she pulled back from their hug. "Neither would I."

Eric knew how lucky he was to have a friend like Amy. He had known her ever since freshmen year of high school. Since then, they'd become fast friends. Amy had been the first person Eric had told that he was gay and she had hugged him and told him that it didn't matter to her and that she was still his friend.

Eric then remembered something.

"Amy? Why did you come by, other than to help me with my essay?" Eric asked her.

"Oh, right!" Amy exclaimed, remembering. "I just wanted to know if you wanted to join me for an afternoon workout. Yoga and cardio?"

Eric beamed. If there's one thing he loved, it was working out. Especially when he was with Amy.

"I would love that, right now." Eric said. "That'll take my mind off of this essay for a while."

"Cool!" Amy said, standing up. "I'm going back to my room to pack my gym bag. You wanna meet outside the campus in 30 minutes?"

"Sounds like a plan! Eric said. "In the meantime, I'm going to run out and pick up a newspaper from one of the stores, near the campus.

"Alright then." Amy said, giving him another hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I will meet you, at the gym."

Amy then headed for the door and left Eric's room, closing the door behind her.

Eric took that moment to shut down his laptop, and close it. Then he closed his notebook and put it in his desk drawer. He then proceeded to go to his closet to pick out his workout clothes, as well as a fresh change of clothes.

As he looked through his closet, he decided on a Nike tank top and a pair of Nike athletic work out shorts. He took them off the clothes bar and set them down, on the bed. Next, he picked out a solid light blue v-neck T-shirt and a pair of Levi jeans, that fit his toned body very nicely. 

He returned to his bed and dropped his clothes on it. He turned back to the closet and got out his gym bag and checked it to see if he had his spare deodorant in it, which he did, so he brought the bag back to the bed, and proceeded to pack his things in the bag.

He ran to the bathroom to grab a fresh towel to pack in the gym bag. After finishing up, he grabbed his car keys and exited his dorm room, locking the door, behind him.

He walked through the busy college halls, observing the students, walking around, some heading to their classes. Others were standing by the walls, talking amongst each other.

As he was nearing the door, Eric heard a voice shout out.

"Yo, Eric!"

Eric turned towards the owner of that voice and saw his friend, Will, running towards him, from behind him.

"Hey, Will." Eric said, "Nice to see you, man!

"You too." He said. "You want to hang out with me and my girl tonight? We're gonna have pizza and rent some movies to watch on DVD."

Eric wouldn't have minded the idea, except that he'd already had plans to stay in his dorm tonight and work on his essay.

"Sorry, Will, I can't tonight." Eric told him, politely. "I have to work on my essay for Professor Mastrian's class." How about a raincheck?*

"Sure." Will said, understanding, but still looking slightly disappointed. "Where are you off to in such a hurry?"

"To the gym." Eric said. "I'm meeting Amy there for a workout, but first I have to go pick up a local newspaper to browse through later."

"Oh, Ok." Will replied. "I've got to get to my psychology class now, anyway. Call me, later, alright?

"Absolutely." Eric nodded. "See you later, man."

Will left to head to his class, and Eric walked over to his red Nissan Altima and got into it. He started the car and headed down the street to the local supermarket to pick up the newspaper.

He pulled into the parking lot and walked into his local Whole Foods Market, to get the newspaper. He grabbed the newspaper off of the news stand shelf and then decided that maybe he'd better pick up something for both he and Amy to snack on, after their workouts. He headed down towards the snacks aisle to see what they had there. Eric browsed the shelves and his face lit up when he saw some "Oats and Peanut Butter" squares and decided on those.

As Eric turned to walk to the check out counter, he accidentally bumped into someone, who was also heading down the snacks aisle, for something, and his snacks and the newspaper fell of his hands,

"Whoa!" Eric heard a man's voice say, as they collided.

"Shit!" Eric cursed, as he bent down to pick up his things, not even looking at the man. "I'm such a klutz! I'm so sorry, sir!"

"No, I'm sorry, man!" Eric heard the man, reply. "It was my fault, I shouldn't have been walking down the aisle as fast as I was."

Eric was just about finished picking up all his stuff, just as the man finished saying that, but as he reached out to pick up the last box of snacks, his hand came in contact with the other man's, hand, since he had knelt down to help Eric pick everything up.

It was then that Eric looked up at the man and found himself staring into the most beautiful ocean blue eyes he had ever seen! 

The man in front of him, was gorgeous! Not only did he have beautiful eyes, but he also had beautiful golden blond hair and a very chiseled face and jawline.

"Are you ok, man?" Eric heard the man, ask.

Eric snapped out of his trance and started to get up.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Eric stammered. "Thanks."

As Eric stood up, so did the handsome gentleman. Eric's breath also caught in his throat when he noticed something else, about the man. Eric saw that the man was wearing a sleeveless red and black paid shirt with some light blue jeans. But what amazed Eric even more was how muscular the man was! Eric could see how big his pecs were, since the shirt was unbuttoned down to his sternum. Eric could see a slight hint of abs, and knew without a doubt, this man definitely had a ripped six pack under that shirt. And the man's legs, as Eric observed, were massive. Just one of the man's legs was as big as Eric's torso. Eric could see the handsome man's quads, filling out his Levis to form.

"Wow." Eric said "You're a big guy!" The man laughed.

"Yeah, I get told that, a lot." He said.

"I can understand why." Eric said. "You're built like a bodybuilder."

"Actually, I used to compete,but I don't anymore." The man said.

"How come?" Eric asked, frowning, in confusion.

"Too expensive." The man replied. "Having to go through all you have to, just to win a bodybuilding statuette, is just not worth it to me, anymore."

"I understand." Eric said. Then he realized that he hadn't introduced himself to the guy. 

"By the way, I'm Eric." Eric said, extending his hand out to the man.

I'm Seth." The handsome man said, as he grasped Eric's hand. "It's nice to meet you."

Eric and Seth shook hands, and Eric felt like Seth's hand lingered on his, longer than usual. Or was that just him?

"Well, I'd better be getting going." Eric said. "I have to get to the gym and get my workout in, before I head back to campus to work on my essay."

"Ok." Seth replied. "It was nice meeting you, man."

"You too." Eric said, feeling disappointed that he had to cut their conversation short. But he knew that Amy was waiting for him, at the gym.

"Take care." Seth said, lightly slapping Eric's shoulder and strutted off towards the meat department.

Eric couldn't help himself, at that moment. He turned around to look at Seth again as he was walking away and saw just how tight those jeans really were on him. His big muscular ass, hamstrings and calves filled them out nicely.

"Damn." Eric said, to himself. "He is literally the hottest fucking stud I have ever seen!"

He turned and started walking towards the checkout counter.

"Too bad I'm never going to see him, again." Eric said, to himself, sadly.

Little did Eric realize how wrong he would be.

Well, that's all for this chapter. Let me know what you think. All feedback is welcome, including criticism. I will use all feedback, in order to try to improve, my writing, as the story progresses. Thanks for reading!

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, MuscleChestLove said:

Oh, can't waite for a continuation of this one looking forward to more chapters

I'm glad you liked it! This chapter was pretty short and I hadn't originally planned on introducing Seth in the first chapter of this story. I wasn't going to have him appear until the second chapter, but when I thought about having the chance meeting in the Whole Foods store, I thought it felt more natural to do it this way.

Currently working on the next chapter!

Chapter 2

Eric walked into the gym, and headed towards the men's locker room to change into his workout clothes. He sat down for a moment, on one of the benches, dropping his gym bag, in front of him. He ran his hands through his hair, as he thought back to the handsome muscular man he'd seen in The Whole Foods store, just a shirt time ago. The handsome man he now knew as Seth. He couldn't get him off his mind.

"My God!" Eric thought to himself. "I can't believe how hot Seth was! I mean, I've seen lots of hot men, but Seth was like........... something out of a dream!"

Eric then opened a locker and put his gym bag and his keys into it. As he was about to put his phone into the gym bag, it made a ding sound. He pulled it back and looked at the screen. It was a text from Amy.

Amy: "Are you here, yet? I'm starting to get worried!"

Eric smiled, and texted her back. It was just like Amy to worry about him, unnecessarily.

Eric: "Yes. I'm in the men's locker room, changing. I'll be out, shortly. Will you save a treadmill machine for me?"

In a few moments, Amy replied back to his message.

Amy: "Will do!"

Eric grinned and put his phone in his gym bag and set it into the locker. Then, he pulled out his towel, and the workout clothes he brought to wear and put them on. After doing that, he put his shirt and cargo shorts he had been wearing, into the locker, next to his gym bag. He pulled out his combination padlock and put it on the locker, making sure that the lock was completely closed. Then, picking up his towel, walked out of the men's locker room and out into the fitness area of the gym. He saw Amy, standing next to two treadmills that were free, and headed over to her.

"Sorry I'm a bit late, Amy." Eric apologized. "I had a bit of an incident at the Whole Foods Market earlier."

"I could have figured that, from the way your face looks."

Eric frowned at her. "Why? What's wrong with my face?"

"Your cheeks are flushed." Amy pointed out to him. "That usually happens when you're upset about something, or when you're hot and bothered, sexually."

"What?!" Eric asked, in shock, chuckling a bit. "How would you know if my cheeks get flushed, sexually?"

Amy rolled her eyes, while giving him a smug grin.

"How quickly you forget." She said, as she stepped up onto the treadmill to begin her cardio workout. Do you remember that time, last year, I walked in on you and that one guy, getting it on in your bed?"

Eric blushed, in embarrassment, at the memory of that moment, once again.

"Oh God, I remember that!" He chuckled, stepping up on his own treadmill to begin working out, too. "I was mortified!"

"And you're still blushing about it, like it just happened yesterday!" Amy remarked, laughing at his red face. "Your cheeks took on a red flushed look, kind of like when a woman adds red blush to her cheeks when she puts on her make-up. I noticed that, just before your face went completely bright red, from your embarrassment at being walked in on, in the act."

"Ok, Ok! Enough about that! Eric laughed. He had started running on the treadmill.

Amy looked at him, quizzically. Eric frowned at her. "What?"

"Are you going to tell me what happened at the store, or not?" She asked him, almost insistently.

"Oh, right!"Eric said, as he stopped the treadmill. 

In response, Amy stopped her treadmill, too, so she could focus her full attention on him.

"So, I go into the Whole Foods store, right? Eric begins telling her. Amy nods and Eric continues.

" I walk to get the newspaper and then decided to buy some snacks for us to eat after our workouts are done."

"Go on." Amy urged him. Eric continued his story.

"So, I find what I'm looking for and ad I'm heading back to the check out counter, someone bumps into me and knocks all my stuff out of my hands. So, I get down and start picking up my stuff and I hear this really sexy deep voice saying he's sorry and when I'm about to pick up the last box of snacks, I end up grabbing the guy's hand." So, then, I look up at him, and...."

Here, Eric trailed off, remembering the moment that he had touched Seth's hand.

"And?!" Amy urged him to continue. "What?!"

Eric looked up at Amy, with a look on his face that she knew very well. The look that said that he had become smitten by someone.

"I found myself, staring into the face of the most gorgeous man I've ever seen, in my whole life!" Eric finished. " It felt like I was in a dream! Like he was too good to be real."

Amy smile broadened. She hadn't seen Eric this affected by a guy since his last date he'd had.

"Does this gorgeous guy have a name?"Amy asked him. Eric nodded.

"He said his name was Seth." Eric told her. " But I forgot to ask him his last name. And now that I think about it, I didn't tell him mine either."

"Well, besides being gorgeous, what did he look like?" Amy asked. 

"You should have seen him, Amy!" Eric gushed. "Not only does he have gorgeous eyes, but the sexiest golden blond hair I've ever seen. He had a great smile and a very chiseled face and jawline. But that's not even the best part. You should have seen his muscles!"

Amy's eyebrows went up. "Were they big?" She asked.

"They were huge!" Eric exclaimed. "His arms had to be at least 18 maybe 19 inches around. His chest was heavenly! And his legs! His quads are easily 30 inches around. And don't even get me started on that amazing ass he had! I don't know how he finds jeans that even fit him, without destroying them!"

"He sounds like one of those bodybuilder type of guys you like so much." Amy said. "What was the name of that one that you had a poster of, on your wall, in your dorm room?"

"Jay Cutler." Eric said. "Seth said he used to compete in bodybuilding, but stopped because it was too expensive and wasn't worth, going through all that bodybuilders go through to win a trophy."

"Yeah I totally get it."Amy replied. "I have a friend who is a bodybuilder and he also complains about how expensive it is to buy all the food, supplements, steroids, posing trunks, etc. Everything it takes to be a bodybuilder. But he still does it because he wants to become a Pro in the sport!

Hearing this, Eric's eyebrows shot up, at the mention of Amy having a hot bodybuilder friend.

"Is he gay?" Eric asked her, hopefully.

"Oh, no!" Amy said, laughing a bit. "He's totally straight and is engaged to one of my best girlfriends. Sorry."

"Grr." Eric growled, in disappointment. "Dream Killer!"

Amy snickered at Eric's disappointment.

"Come on, Sweetie, don't be so dramatic!" She said, through her chuckling. "So, anyway, back to this Seth guy. Is he gay? And did you get his number?"

"That question never came up, so I don't know." Eric told her. "And, no, I didn't ask him for his number."

Eric sighed a big heavy sigh. He didn't know what to think about Seth's sexuality. He hadn't picked up on any vibes that Seth could possibly be gay.

"Well, Seth is most likely, straight, anyway." And what's the point in wondering about it, anyway? I'm never going to see him again, anyway."

" You don't know that, Eric." Amy said. "And you don't know for a fact that Seth is straight. He might just be one of those types of gay men that are very "straight-acting, but....."

Amy cut off when she realized that she was doing something she hated doing, when it came to talking about a man's "mannerisms."

"You know what? No!" Amy said, raising her hands up. "This is just stupid for me to say because I hate stereotypes!

"I know. Me too." Eric agreed. "But the point is, the way Seth presents himself, as well as the way he walks, is very much that of a straight guy. I haven't seen any evidence to suggest otherwise."

Amy understood Eric's dilemma, then another thought occurred to her.

"Eric, do you believe in fate?" She asked him. Eric turned towards her.

"Yeah, I do." He said. " I believe that everything in life happens for a reason."

"Exactly." Amy agreed with him. "So, never say never, when it comes to Seth. If you are meant to see him again, in the future, fate will determine, when."

Eric nodded. "I guess you're right." He said.

"I know I am."Amy said. "Just give it time, you'll see."

Eric thought it over and realized that Amy was right. And beside, as much as he wanted to see Seth again, he knew that he had important things in his own life to accomplish. Like writing his essay and graduating college.

"Ok, enough about Seth for now." Eric said, to Amy. "Let's get our workouts done. The sooner we get finished, the sooner I can get back to my dorm to go through the newspaper I got to see if there's anything in there that will help me with my essay. And while I'm at it, I may as well look for a job."

Amy frowned. "Why do you need a job?" I thought your parents were well off when it comes to money?"

"They are." Eric said to them. "But I don't need to mooch off of them for every little thing. And I do know the value of an honest day's work."

"Ok. Amy said. Now, let's get some cardio done."

"Yes!" Eric replied.

He and Amy began running on their treadmills. They ran and ran, and the time flew by, ever so quickly. In no time, at all, their workout session was ending.

Eric shut off the treadmill and climbed off to rest, breathing heavily.

"Wow!" He panted. "I don't think I've ever ran that long, before!"

"Well, believe it." Amy said, coming back over from where the weight machines were.

" You apparently had a lot on your mind, because you didn't even notice when I left the treadmill and headed over to the weight machines."

Eric wiped his face with his towel, removing the sweat from his face. He then proceeded to wipe down his arms.

"Yeah, I guess my mind did wander a bit." Eric agreed. "I just can't get Seth out of my head. "I've got to see him again. Somehow."

"You will." Amy said, then she looked at the time. "Oh shit! I have a doctor's appointment to go to, in about an hour. I complete forgot about it. I have to go and change."

Amy kissed Eric on the cheek. 

"See you later, Sweetie." She said, then hurried towards the women's locker room to get showered and changed.

Eric grabbed his towel and headed back to the men's locker room, to change his clothes as well. But when he got to his locker and opened it up to get his gym bag, he'd discovered when he'd opened the bag that he'd forgotten to bring any soap or shampoo with him.

"Damn it!" Eric cursed. " I guess I'll have to shower, back at my dorm."

Eric decided to just head back to the dorms how he was. He didn't smell bad, since his deodorant took care of wetness and odor, so he'd be ok long enough until he got back to the university.

Eric grabbed his things and left the gym, and headed to his car. He got in, started the engine, fastened his seatbelt, and drove back to the university.

Within about five minutes, he pulled into his parking space, and shut off the engine. After gathering his things he bought from Whole Foods and his gym bag, Eric got out of the car and locked it.

He then started walking back towards the entrance to the university. As he walked, he observed that it was starting to get late in the afternoon. It would be getting dark soon.

Eric walked up the steps, towards the university doors, and entered the building. He walked into his dorm room and shut the door behind him, locking it.

He walked over to his desk and put his stuff down on the desk, and proceeded to take off his clothes. Fully nude, he walked towards the bathroom to take his shower. As he did, he stopped to check out his reflection in the mirror.

He took in his well defined, toned body. He was nowhere near as muscular as the gorgeous Seth, but his body has well defined nicely shaped muscles of it's own. Eric flexed his biceps in the mirror, taking in how nicely peaked and defined his muscles were. He actually liked what he saw.

"You know something?" Eric said, to himself. "You look pretty good! Not so much of a geek anymore. Those years of hard work as a gymnast have paid off!

Eric was right. His body was a work of art in itself. His pecs had a nice full rounded out look to them and his abs were chiseled and tight. He turned and took in the sexy round shape of his muscular bubble butt in the mirror. Overall Eric's body was basically the fitness model look, but with muscles the size of a gymnast.

"Now it's time to get cleaned up." Eric said, making his way to the bathroom.

He got into the shower and turned on the water, getting it to the temperature comfortable for him, and stepped into the shower. He let out a content moan of pleasure as he felt the warm water cascading down hod body. He could feel his slightly aching muscles beginning to relax. He grabbed the soap and lathered up his body. As he washed, his thoughts drifted back to the gorgeous Seth. He then closed his eyes and wondered how hot it would be, showering with a big muscle stud like him.

To feel up his rock hard muscular body as he was lathering it up with the soap. Looking into Seth's gorgeous ocean blue eyes, as he worked the soap into his perfectly sculpted pecs. Feeling him bounce them, slowly and teasingly, as his hands ran over them. Then sliding his hands down to Seth's amazing abdominals, he worked in the soap, while Seth tensed his abs, making Eric lust for him, even more. Then Seth raises an arm and outstretches it. Eric looks on in awe and wonder. Then, Seth flexes his arm and a huge mountain peak of muscle forms. Eric puts his hand on it, and feels how rock hard it is. He sees the look in Seth's eyes, as he is squeezing his bicep.

"Oh yeah!" Seth's deep voice, rumbles. "Feel that bicep, my man! Now, blow your load over it!"

"Oh God!!"

Eric snapped out of his fantasy to realize that at some point he had been jerking off and when his eyes opened and he looked down, he saw that he had shot a thick load of cum all over the wall, above the faucet of the shower. He grabbed the shower nozzle and rinsed the cum off of the wall.

"Man, that was a hot fantasy!" Eric exclaimed. "But what am I doing? Seth is not gay, so there's no point in fantasizing about him, this way."

Eric finished washing up and got out of the shower, feeling much better, after his workout. The aching in his muscles had subsided. He grabbed a towel and started drying off. Then he wrapped the towel around his waist and walked into the living room area where his desk was and sat down at it. He gazed down at the newspaper that was sitting on top of his laptop and decided to look through it. 

He pulled the classified section out and started browsing the help wanted ads. As he browsed, there was one specific ad that caught his eye:

Farmer's Helper wanted. Candidate must be reliable and a very hard worker. Be able to do farm chores, manual labor, etc.

Eric's mouth dropped open when he realized this could be the opportunity he was searching for.

"This is it!" Eric exclaimed, excitedly. "This could be just the job I need to gain the experience needed to complete my essay!"

Eric's face dropped.

"That is, if I get the job, first." He said, knowing that was the first step.

He looked back at the ad and noticed there was a number listed. He grabbed his cell phone and dialed the number.

"Hello?" Eric heard a woman's voice say. 

"Hi, This is Eric Shaw, calling. I'm calling about the ad you have listed in the paper for a Farmer's Helper and wanted to know if I could come by and talk to someone about the job?"

"Yes, you can come by now if it's convenient for you, Mr. Shaw." The woman replied. "I can give you a tour of the farm, until my son returns home and then you can talk him about the job."

"That would be great!" Eric said. Thank you, Mrs...." He trailed off, not knowing what the woman's name was.

"Lombardo."The woman introduced herself. "Mrs. Deborah Lombardo. Do you have a pen and paper? I've give you the address to our family farm."

"Yes, I do." Eric said, picking up a pen, and opening his notebook to a blank page in it. He wrote down the address and tore the page out of the notebook.

"Thank you, Mrs. Lombardo." Eric said. "I'll be there, shortly."

Eric hung up the phone and grinned, profusely.

"Yes!" Eric exclaimed. "This could be just the break I need to write a good college essay!"

Eric hurriedly got dressed, grabbed his phone and his car keys and hurriedly left his dorm, locking the door behind him.

He ran through the halls and out the doors of the building. He ran down the stairs and headed for his car. He got into it and put the address, Mrs. Lombardo had given him, into his GPS. It calculated that hos drive to his destination would only be about 15 minutes, which surprised him.

He pulled out of the parking lot and started driving towards The Lombardo family farm.

As Eric drove, he noticed that the city started to disappear and that he was driving into the country.

He pulled up a long driveway that led to a large, cozy looking white farmhouse that looked like it was large enough to have about 5 bedrooms and possibly 3 or 4 bathrooms. Not far from the house was a large red barn.

Eric pulled up behind a large Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck and shut off the engine. He got out and started walking towards the farmhouse.

As he walked, he saw a middle aged woman, who looked like she was possibly still in her late 40s or early 50s, opening the door to greet him. She had blonde hair and from what Eric could see, blue eyes. Something about her eyes seemed familiar to him.

"Hi, you must be Eric Shaw." She said, once Eric was in front of her. She extended her hand out to him. "I'm Deborah Lombardo. We spoke on the phone."

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Lombardo." Eric said, shaking her hand.

"Please, call me, Deborah." Mrs. Lombardo replied, as she released Eric's hand. "And it's nice to meet you, as well."

Eric could smell something baking in the oven. It smelled like some kind of fruit pie. But now wasn't the time to be thinking about sweets.

"So, are you still able to give me a tour of the farm, until your son gets back?"

"Actually, Seth is already back." Deborah pointed out. "He's out in the barn, feeding the horses."

Eric's heart leapt into his throat.

"Seth?" He asked, not sure if he'd heard her right.

"Yes. Seth Lombardo." She said, in a gentle voice. "My son."

Eric couldn't believe his ears!

"Could her son, be the same Seth Lombardo, who'd bumped into him, at the Whole Foods Market?" Well, Eric was about to find out.

"Alright, I'll go and talk to him." Eric said, trying to keep his voice steady. "Thank you, Deborah. It was nice to meet you!"

"You too, Eric." He heard her say. "Good luck!"

Eric walked outside and glanced towards the large red barn, not far ahead of him. He started walking to it.

His pulse began to race, in excitement.

"Oh my God!" Eric said, in his thoughts. Could this really be him?! Or will it be a different Seth altogether?! 

As Eric came to the doorway, he caught a glimpse of a man, standing in front of a horse stall, attending to one of the horses. He was petting the horse's nose. He was wearing a white cowboy hat and was completely shirtless. Eric could see the huge muscles of the man's traps, as well as in his back. The man's lats stood out, showing off a perfect V tapered torso leading down to a tight 32 inch waist. As Eric's eyes traveled downwards, even further, his eyed widened and his breath caught in his throat when he saw the Levi jeans the man was wearing and just how massive his legs were. And not only that, just to the right of him, Eric could see a red and black plaid shirt hanging over the fence post. Eric let out his breath. 

There he was! The same gorgeous man he'd met in the Whole Foods store. The gorgeous, built like a bodybuilder, but looking like an urban cowboy, Seth Lombardo!"

Eric smiled. Now that he had this chance to reconnect with Seth, he intended to make the most of this golden opportunity.

"Excuse me?" Eric said, unable to stop the beaming smile on his face. "Seth Lombardo?"

"Yes?" Seth answered, as he turned around. When he saw Eric, standing there, his face took on a look of total surprise.

"Eric?" He asked. "Are you the guy I bumped into at Whole Foods, this morning?"

"Yep. The one and only." Eric said to him. May I come in?"

"Yeah, sure." Seth said, waking towards him.

Eric walked towards Seth and extended his hand out to him. Seth took it and they shook hands again.

"I have to say I'm surprised to see you, here." Seth said, as he released Eric's hand. "What brings you all the way out here?"

Eric frowned.

"Didn't your mom say anything to you?"

Seth frowned, in confusion. "About what?"

"I'm answering the ad, for a Farmer's Helper." Eric explained to him. "The one you had, in the local newspaper."

Seth raised his eyebrows, in complete and total surprise.

Edited by Shawn1978
Story flaws and corrections
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 2

Great story!  Romantic beginnings are awesome.  And after reading the story I realize that there aren't enough bodybuilder cowboy stories, haha.  Big muscles in a plaid cutoff shirt is a very enticing image. 

Awesome!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dredlifter said:

Great story!  Romantic beginnings are awesome.  And after reading the story I realize that there aren't enough bodybuilder cowboy stories, haha.  Big muscles in a plaid cutoff shirt is a very enticing image. 

Awesome!

Thanks, man! I wanted to create a story that combines my love of muscle guys and sexy cowboys.

If you've ever seen the movie "The Longest Ride" starring the sexy Scott Eastwood and Britt Robertson, I highly recommend it! Great film!

Scott Eastwood was the perfect example of playing an Urban Cowboy in a Western themed romantic movie.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Pecman9 said:

Great start to your story. I look forward to following Eric and Seth on the farm. 

Glad you're enjoying it so far, Pecman9! And I must say (if that's your bicep in the profile picture) You have some nicely peaked biceps!

I can promise that there's gonna be tons of comedy, drama, and plenty of "antics" on the farm, in this story!

I'm going to write this story, as I envision it playing out, as if It was a feature film!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

Glad you're enjoying it so far, Pecman9! And I must say (if that's your bicep in the profile picture) You have some nicely peaked biceps!

I can promise that there's gonna be tons of comedy, drama, and plenty of "antics" on the farm, in this story!

I'm going to write this story, as I envision it playing out, as if It was a feature film!

Looking forward to it. And, yes, that’s my bicep in my profile pic. Thanks for the compliment.