The Vessel - Includes Chapter One and Chapter Two (20-9-19)

Here we go.  It's been a while since I've written anything.  Ive been so busy in the world of finance as well as trying to enlarge and perfect my own body.  Now, for two weeks I'm on vacation in Florance, Italy staying in an incredible villa that has a pool, a vineyard right next door, an amazing view... and several hot guys!!!  Lying here, I've let  my mind start to wander, and came up with this story. 

Hope you all like it.  I've really missed you all!!

Comments are always welcome.

The Vessel

Chapter One:  The Water

Christophe looked into the pool with wild eyes taking in its sheer size and beauty.  How could no one have discovered this before, he thought. It’s huge!! It’s more of a lake then a pool…. The closer he got to the water, the clearer he could hear it calling to him.  Was he ready? Was he truly going to take the plunge not at all sure what the results would be?

This journey of body and souls had begun 15 years prior.  Christophe had always been an attractive man… a confident man… a man who always got who he wanted and what he wanted… a man who took care of his body, his wardrobe, and his mind.  In a move of sheer genius, he decided to leave his banking job behind and focus on teaching others to be more like him… the man at the top of the food chain… The Alpha.  

It started out as some badly edited YouTube videos that only a few people watched, but Christophe persevered, knowing that men needed what he had to offer.  After about a year, his videos began getting more and more hits, and as he continued making these, he began offering personal one-on-one consultations and classes.  This was where the business took off. By the third year, Christophe was bringing in 2 million a year and knew that if he wanted to grow his empire, he would need to bring on a business partner.  A surprise encounter at the mall brought him face to face with Neil Hamilton, a friend and frat brother from University.

Neil was everything Christophe was not: he was quite, book smart, overweight, balding, and not at all physically active.  What he did have going for him was an amazing sense of humor, a keen business sense, and an amazing imagination. Together they brought Christophe’s business to the next level, and then higher.  Soon there were books, speaking tours, TED Talks, clothing lines, magazines. If you could imagine it… Neil would make it come true. By no means an Alpha in the physical sense, he was definitely one in the mental capacity.

Now they were both forty-five and living the dream of mansions, yachts, sports cars, and vacations anywhere in the world.  Everything was within their grasps that money could buy… almost. As he had grown older, Neil’s had become obsessed with the ‘Fountain of Youth.’  What had once been simply a laughable hobby, over the years became a worrying obsession. When not working on a deal or promotion for Christophe,, Neil had been conducting research in ancient texts, consulting brown and crumbling maps, and flying to distant lands to follow leads.

Two weeks prior, Christophe was far from amused when Neil burst into his personal gym with a small package.

⁃ This just arrived!!  I Wanted to share it with you.

The older man was winded by his race through Christophe’s house, and beads of sweat were dripping down his forehead and onto his face.  Although Christophe might not have been in the incredible shape he had once been in, he was far healthier than his overweight friend.

Neil stood in front of Christophe who was sitting on a bench,, smiled, and carefully shook the box at him.

⁃ I can’t believe it!!  I honestly can’t believe it!!

Neil began to tear into the box.

⁃ What is it?

⁃ Exactly what I’ve been searching for!!

The box revealed a wooden exterior.  With careful hands, Neil slid the lid off and removed the contents: a vial of clear liquid no bigger than a test tube.  Neil held it up to the light and looked at it.

After all this time...

⁃ That isn’t...

⁃ It is!  Water from THE fountain of youth!!

⁃ How much did this cost you?  500,000.

⁃ You’re insane.

⁃ I thought so too... but I’ve seen the proof... recordings, etc.  

⁃ Fakes!

⁃ No!  I watched a man de-age right in front of me on Skype.  He lost nearly 30 years in ten minutes.

⁃ Where did it come from?

⁃ The secret has been in this South American mans family forever.  You should see him... so fucking hot, and he’s nearly 170!! He looks 30!  He’s never allowed it out of his family        until now. He’s the last survivor and eventually wants to cover the pool up and retire wealthy.

⁃ What happened to the rest of the family?  Why aren’t they living forever?

⁃ I asked that very question... and he tried to explain how after living for hundreds of years... everyone eventually wants a rest.

⁃ So he’s selling this at 500,000 a pop?  How much has he sold?

⁃ Only to seven people so far.

⁃ Have you talked with them?

⁃ All purchases are anonymous.

⁃ Of course.

⁃ Come on, Chris!!  I brought this from home to share this moment with you.  I want you to witness it.

Neil took out two latex gloves and slipped them on his hands.

⁃ You can never let the water touch your skin.

⁃ But it’s okay for your insides

With a smile Neil unscrewed the cap of the test tube and smelt it.

⁃ I’m hard just thinking about this!!

⁃ If this does work... and that’s a big if... how are you going to explain to the world how you suddenly got younger?

⁃ I’m not.  If this works... I’m gone.  I have to disappear... just like everyone else.

⁃ What?

⁃ We’ve made enough money to last us four lifetimes.  It’s time for me to enjoy it... and I know the business is in capable hands.

Neil took a breath and then smiled.

⁃ Wish me luck.

⁃ Wait!!  How much do you drink?

⁃ It’s been measured to take twenty years off of me.  I’m going to be 25 again.

⁃ And if it doesn’t work?

⁃ A foolish dream of an old man.

Before Christophe could stop him, and without thinking twice, Neil downed the entire contents of the test tube.  Gently he placed it on the desk, never losing eye contact with Christophe.

⁃ Well?

⁃ Tasted like water... very expensive water.

Both men began to laugh, when a sudden look of shock covered Neil’s face.  Reaching both hands up to his neck, he proceeded to sputter and cough and fall to the floor.  Christophe jumped up from the bench and ran to Nei who wasl lying on the floor and smiling.

⁃ You do care!

⁃ You’re a fucking asshole!

⁃ You should have seen your face!

⁃ I was only concerned with what to do with your body!

⁃ Wouldn’t want anyone to think you mmm... murr... you... something’s... happening...

⁃ What?

⁃ It feels... so good... an orgasm... that keeps... building... and building...FUCK!!!!

Christophe watched his friend writhe on the floor in ecstasy.  In awe he could see Neil’s bald pate suddenly begin to blossom with dark stubble.  Within seconds his hair was gaining length, beautifully covering the top of Neil’s head.

Christophe found himself getting aroused watching and listening to his friend in absolute ecstasy, and at the same time seeing the hands of time being reversed.

Everywhere on his body his skin was becoming taught and youthful.  Even the fat all over Neil’s body was being burned away leaving a skinnier and healthier version of its predecessor in its wake.  The hair on top of his head had continued to grow, and was soon joined by the hair on his face.

Absolutely swimming in the clothes he was wearing, Christophe couldn’t believe the sight of the thirty... and then twenty-five year old form of his friend.  Still he continued to get younger, until suddenly Neil’s entire body went stiff... a load moan escaped from his body... and he collapsed entirely onto the floor, breathing quickly but with a smile on his face.

A few moments later the twenty year old version of Neil opened his eyes.

⁃ Fuck!!!!!  That was the most intense.... Fuck!!!!!

Neil laughed heartily on the floor.  With a sudden leap, he was on his feet, his clothes pooling around him.

⁃ Mirror.  I need a mirror.

Quickly Neil moved to the side of the room that held a full-length mirror, and came face to face with himself. 

⁃ It really worked!!!  I can’t believe it!! Look at me!!

Using hands that felt new and alien to him, Neil tore his clothes from his body until he stood naked before the mirror and before Christophe.  Where once a severely overweight man had stood, a swimsuit model had taken his place. With just a dusting of dark hair trailing over his abs and down to his cock, the rest of his chest was smooth and tight.  

Trying to take it all in, Neil ran his hand over the new mound of his pecs and massaging his nipples.  With the other arm he flexed, and watched his bicep and tricep swell.

⁃ I feel so strong!!  I’ve never felt like this in my lifel!

Raising is other arm to a 90 degree angle, he proceeded to flex this one as well, both arms swelling with power.

⁃ I look a thousand times better now than I ever did in my twenties!  It’s like it perfected me!

Neil simply couldn’t get enough of his new body.  Exploring it from every angle, Christophe had to agree that he was indeed an ideal specimen.

⁃ Look at my cock!!  So much longer and thicker than before... and foreskin!!  I never had foreskin!!!

Neil’s hand grasped onto his soft cock and began to massage it.  As if on command, the organ began to lengthen and thicken. Christophe looked on in awe as it grew to an impressive 9” with a fat head even thicker than the mighty shaft it sat upon.  He had only been hard for a few seconds when a river of pre began to flow, dripping onto the floor.

⁃ So fucking horny!!  Haven’t been this horny since I was a teenager... even then... I was never this horny!!

As he continued to stroke himself, Neil looked over at Christophe with a huge grin.

⁃ Suck it.  You know you want to.

In their business relationship, Christophe has always been the alpha, but now with this youthful stud standing before him, he couldn’t help falling to his knees, and proceeded to lick the sweet lubricant leaking from the swollen head.  Shocked, Christophe felt Neil’s hand pushing his head from behind. No sooner had he brought Neil’s cock into his mouth, the new-born man began to face fuck him.

Christophe stares intently at the pool remembering the rest of that night.  Neil had proceeded to cum a massive load into Christophe’s waiting mouth. No sooner had Neil ejaculated, he was hard again.  In a frenzy, he tore the clothes from Christophe’s body and proceeded to plunge his huge cock into Christophe’s ass.

When it came to fucking men, Christophe had always been the dominant one.  Now he couldn’t help but let Neil take complete control. That night, Neil fucked him over and over again until the older man begged him to stop.

Unsatisfied, but yielding to his friend, Neil jerked himself off, another massive load splashing onto his pecs, face, and even above his head.

The two lay in silence until finally Neil spoke.

⁃ I need to leave soon.  No one can see me.

⁃ Where will you go?

⁃ Who knows!  I’ll have to get a new passport... a new identity... but I have plenty of money to buy what I’ll need.

Neil sat up and looked at his best friend.

⁃ Join me.  Email The Keeper and get your own vial.  Let’s live the life we always should have.

That night, wearing clothes still to baggy on him, Neil disappeared into the night.  He had made several phone calls, set up several meetings to get new paperwork, and had moved nearly all of his money into a new account he had opened a week prior under a new name: Gerald Grey... a distant relative that in a surprise change of his will... everything was left to.

Kissing Christophe goodbye, Neil... now Gerald... handed over all he would need, which included signed documents handing over 95% of their holdings to him as well as the contact information for The Keeper of the water.

⁃ Don’t waste time.  Join me.

Still in awe of what had occurred that night, Christophe walked around his house trying to take it all in.  If this could be bottled… if this could be created in mass… he would be even richer than he was now! He could make billions!!!!  Arriving in the gym, Christophe saw the vial lying on the floor. Picking it up, Christophe saw one small drop at the bottom. He tipped it slowly over so the water flowed to his waiting palm.  As soon as it hit him, colours flashed before his eyes, his cock went hard, and he was ejaculating all over the floor. Falling to his knees, Christophe cried out as more and more cum flowed from his penis.  In minutes, it was over.

That night he slept fitfully, dreams of the water… him… muscle… youth… power…  He awoke with a voice in his head calling to him.

He had wasted no time contacting The Keeper, and after three weeks of waiting, had finally received a response.  The Keeper wanted the same 500,000 in exchange for a vial of the water that would give Christophe his youth back.  In his reply, Christophe had a counter offer: £5 million, but he gets the vial as well as seeing the pool for himself.

A strict refusal came minutes later, but a second counter offer was made... then a third... and finally a fourth that was accepted: 12 million in exchange for a vial and a glance at the pool.

Met in Montevideo by a pilot working for The Keeper, Christophe was blindfolded and quickly brought onto a small plane.  Once settled, the pilot quickly injected him with a sedative that had Christophe asleep before he could even protest.

Unbeknownst to the pilot or The Keeper, Christophe had expected such measures, and had a small GPS implanted in an area right under his armpit.  This GPS was constantly monitoring both his location as well as his heart rate. If his heart was ever to stop, all the information on where he was and what he had been doing would instantly be released.

Also hidden away, sewn discreetly into the lining of his jacket was a small and lightweight pistol, undetectable by any sensor, and even if frisked,  it would be confused for a piece of his clothing. Christophe refused to let anything fall to chance. If The Keeper didn’t want to do business with him and share in profits from the pool... he would just have to take it.

While he slept, the dreams returned even stronger than before.  Muscle… mountains of muscle… power unimaginable… it all could be his...

From the darkness Christophe heard what could only be a deafening rumble of thunder.

⁃ Wake up!!!

Christophe tried with all his might to pull himself out of the dark waters of sleep that held him in their embrace.

⁃ I said wake up!!!

A hard kick in his side which felt like it propelled him several feet assisted in Christophe finally opening his eyes.

Trying to focus, Christophe found himself face to face with The Keeper.  The man... could this actually be a man... was naked because obviously no clothes could ever cover him.  Standing nearly 8’ tall and weighing what Christophe could only gather was 1,000 pounds of pure muscle, The Keeper was a sight to behold.  Tanned to a dark brown, jet black hair fell to the middle of his back and covering half of his face was a thick black beard that ended right before the massive plates of his pecs began.  Staring deep into The Keepers piercing blue eyes, Christophe’s cock became erect, and he found himself convulsing in a fit of pure ecstasy as he orgasmed over and over. This man... this beast... this god was the epitome of virility... of masculinity.  His body... forged in an artist's wet dream, put every bodybuilder to shame. His hairy legs were larger the tree trunks, his chest wider then several men, and his immense soft cock fell down to his knees. The only piece of clothing The Keeper carried was a belt that held a large canteen. 

The strangest thing of all... if any of this could get stranger... was that The Keepers wide and thick dark nipples  leaked a drop of liquid every minute or so that fell and got lost in his chest hair.

With one large paw, practically the size of Christophe’s own chest, The Keeper grabbed him by the head and twisted it fiercely to the left.

⁃ Is this what you wanted to see?!

His voice, heavy with a Spanish accent, was a rumble that Christophe could feel deep within his own chest.  Like a rag doll in the massive mans control, Christophe took his first glimpse of the pool.

The pool was actually much wider than he had imagined.  Though possible to swim from one bank of the deep blue water to the other, it would take some time and great strength.  There was a breeze on the air, yet every inch of the water was still. Strangest of all, unlike most bodies of water, not one bird or animal graced its shores.  At first glance it looked like a picture postcard... completely undisturbed.. yet there was something definitely supernatural... otherworldly even. In deep awe and reverence to the waters, Christophe was shaken once again by the massive man and lifted off of the ground.

⁃ Why does the pool want you here???  What does it want of you????

The Keeper gave Christophe a second to answer before shaking him again... his own body feeling as if it could be torn apart at any moment.

⁃ In my dreams I’ve seen you!!!  Why??? What does the pool want???

⁃ I... I... I don’t know... what you’re talking about...

⁃ How did you find me?

⁃ A friend.  You sent the water to a friend!!

⁃ Who???

The beast began to shake him roughly again.

⁃ Neil Hamilton!  His name is Neil Hamilton!!

When The Keeper heard the name he stopped shaking Christophe, lifted him over his head, and hurled him to the ground.

The mountain of a man took four mighty steps and was standing once again over Christophe.  How small he must appear to this giant... how insignificant. Christophe hated feeling that way, and was quickly trying to figure out how to handle this beast before he was killed.

Lifting Christophe with only his left hand, The Keeper brought them face to face.

⁃ When you found me... when you sent your message... I did as always and came to the bank of the pool to ask if it accepted you.  Barely had I spoken your name when it screamed out for you... over and over and over!! Never had I seen the waters so agitated.  I ran from the bank... hearing your name screamed from behind me. For weeks I stayed away from the water... wanting to refuse you... but screams only got louder!!!  Louder and louder.

Christophe attempted to grasp the gun that was attached to his coat, but The Keepers agitation grew to such a frenzy that he threw him once again to the ground.

⁃ To stop the screams, I accepted you... but then you requested to come here!!  Here!!!!! Why did you want to come here!!!! I refused... but then the dreams came.  Your face! I saw your face!!! The longer I refused you, the worst it became until I finally had to allow you to come... but on my terms!!!!  My terms!!!

Moving toward him again with steps that shook the earth Christophe lay upon, he tried to back away, but a foot as large as most of his torso pinned him to the ground.

⁃ Now for once the pool is silent... and now you have to die.

Removing the canteen from his waste, the man proceeded to unscrew the cap that held the contents within.

⁃ It will all be over so quickly.  You’ll drink and grow younger and younger until you cease to be.  Don’t worry... it’s painless... my family never knew what happened to them...

The Keeper moved his foot higher till he was standing on Christophe’s neck causing him to open his mouth, gasping for air.  Lifting the canteen, he began to pour the liquid in the area of Christophe’s lips and nose.. Unable to breathe, Christophe was still able to move his head from side to side, not allowing the water to enter his mouth, but to fall on his face.  As each drop hit his skin, Christophe felt a new strength invigorate his body giving him more will to survive.

⁃ No!!!  You must never touch the water!!!  Only I could touch the water!!!

The man took his foot off of Christophe’s neck and leaned down to lift him up by his shirt.

⁃ The pool called me to be it’s Keeper... so I walked in to my waist, and this is what I became.  The pool now wants you... but it never will!!! It’s mine!!!

The Keeper lifted the water close to Christophe’s mouth, but stopped suddenly when the gun went off, and the bullet entered his chest.

Dropped to the ground... Christophe watched The Keeper stagger backwards and try and look down at what had happened... but his immense pecs didn’t allow him to see below.  Using his hand, he lifted some of the flowing blood to his face... and began to laugh.

⁃ You think a bullet can harm me?!  I’m immortal!!! I’ve lived for over 500 years!!!

In awe, Christophe watched the bullet be pushed from the open wound and then quickly close and heal.  Christophe fired again... this time hitting The Keeper’s stomach... and the same thing occurred... the creature laughing even harder!

⁃ More!!  I can do this all day!!

Knowing there were only three bullets left, Christophe lifted the gun once again, and like David with Goliath, hit The Keeper directly in the eye.  Startled, the man fell onto his ass with a thud. 

Watching the Keeper maniacally claw at his eye to remove the bullet, Christophe could see that it was already beginning to heal.  Wasting no time, he approached The Keeper with speed given to him by his brief contact with the water, and shot him in the other eye.  

A scream that shook the trees erupted from The Keepers mouth.  With one bullet left, he directed the gun right to the top of the massive cranium and fired, blowing off a small portion of his head and skull.

In shock the mountain of a man fell backward onto the ground with a thud.  Seeing that his wound was already beginning to heal, Christophe reached into the hole and began to frantically rip at The Keeper’s brain... pulling pieces of it out.  Seeing that this was futile since it would only begin to grow back, Christophe did the next best thing. Taking the canteen, he brought it to The Keepers mouth and emptied the contents, forcing him to swallow.  Within minutes, just as all of the wounds were nearly healed, The Keeper began to moan... and then quickly de-age. Quickly the beast shrunk down to the size he had once been before he stepped in the water... a skinny teenager... then a boy of ten... then five... four... three... two... a baby... then a fetus... then nothing.

Falling to the ground in exhaustion, Christophe came to terms with what he had done... and a smile crept onto his face as he realised the pool was his.  Only he knew where it was... what it did... and he would make trillions from it. Every rich person would pay greatly for a chance to live longer... and they would keep returning to him for more and more!!  The business was endless... and he controlled it all!!!

Standing, Christophe walked on shaking legs to the pool and looked at its wondrous depths.  It looked so cool in the heat of the sun... so welcoming...

On the wind he heard it again… calling to him… It wants me, he thought.  It has always wanted me. Christophe took a step closer but stopped himself.  Was this what he wanted? Was he to be the new Keeper? Would he allow the waters to alter him so that he became a mountain of power?  He had always been an Alpha of a man… and now the pool wanted to give it all to him… to live beyond the life of an Alpha. In his mind… images of strength and power unimaginable were projected.

His fingers moved quickly over his shirt as he began to unbutton it, swiftly removing it and his jacket.  Is this what I want? Is this what I’m to be? Removing his trousers and underwear, he stood before the water naked, his 5” cock harder then it had ever been.

If I am to be the next Keeper… I want so much more than you gave to him!!!  I want you to propel me even further!!! I have never accepted half-measures.  I want it all.

A warm wind blew onto him and caressed him.  Yes, he thought… but what is everything? Is it what I truly want??  As the new Keeper… what will I be?

Refusing to turn back, with one step, his feet entered the pool, and he let out a loud moan.  Even slightly covered... less than an inch... he could feel a source of power entering his skin and propelling itself through his body.  Wanting more... craving more.. he continued to walk... trying to stay conscious as wave after wave of power coursed through his body.

Within moments, as the water covered his chest his body began to spasm continuously from the onslaught of power that was swiftly flowing into him.

This feeling is intoxicating... I can’t get enough.  This was never what I had intended to happen... yet I was called to be the new Keeper and must take on my new mantle! 

Moving out still further from the shore, Christophe submerged his entire body into the waters... something even the original Keeper has never done.

Screaming beneath the water, electric currents began to enter every pore causing the water to bubble around him.  No longer in control of his own body, his mouth opened up, and Christophe drank deeply. The same current that was invading the exterior of his body found another passage as he continued to feed on more and more water.

As he ingested more than any had ever drunk before... Christophe felt his entire body filling with new life.  Not only was his body getting younger... but his skin, bones, and muscles had begun to throb...

Still drinking more and more, and still fully submerged in the pool... Christophe feared he was overdosing on the power that was ravaging him.  He felt sick to his stomach as his abdomen expanded and tightened... but still he took on more.

Just when he thought his body couldn’t take any more power, he found that the onslaught was getting more and more powerful.

Fearing yet welcoming the unknown of what he soon would become... Christophe’s 5” Cock went rigid, and he felt that at any moment his entire body was going to cum.

As the power continued to gain strength, Christophe had a sudden realisation... he was never meant to be the new Keeper.  The pool had no need for a Keeper… No!! It wanted more! It wanted him to become The Pool itself!

With this realisation, Christophe’s body began to tense up and become rigid as his back muscles began to swell and grow.  Larger and more defined they became... and showed no sign of stopping anytime soon.

Beneath the water Christophe screamed as his scapula and collarbone began to expand and fracture, making horrid cracking noises as they grew wider.  

Watching in shock as his arms proceeded to move further and further away from his body as his back continued to grow wider, he realised that he could now breathe safely under the water as the two were merging together. The pain was agonising but Christophe desired this as he knew his body was being made mighty to hold all of the power the pool had to offer... more then anyone had ever understood or had been a part of.

Christophe moaned in ecstasy as his shoulders proceeded to expand wider than any entranceway, and the growth showed no sign of stoping.  The bones in his shoulders proceeded tobecome thicker and longer as his trap muscles became further developed.

Already much wider than the original Keeper, Christophe knew he would never be able to hold himself upright unless held by the mighty hands of the pool.  His delts were becoming thickened and rounder...his upper back packed fully with bulging muscle... his traps mountainous and permeating with strength. 

⁃ What am I becoming???  Already My back has surpassed that of The Keeper...  Never again will I be able to walk down a hallway built for human’s as I’ll be way to wide!!  I can barely turn my head now my traps are so high... my back more muscular than that of a bull’s!

With an eruption that rocked the whole pool, Christophe’s lats began to swell, pushing his arms even further from from his side

⁃ It is like 8 bodybuilders were used to form my back... and still I’m growing!!  My back is now beyond any human comprehension… and I love it!!!! I can’t believe how quickly my upper back, shoulders and traps had become so monumental!!  The pool is propelling me far from the realm of human possibility.   

Taking more of the water within himself, Christophe screamed for the entire power offered to him by the pool.  He was willing to lose his humanity... willing to rise above all other human and be used as the pools tool.

With the intake of more of the pool, Christophe’s neck began to bloom into a Roman column of muscle.  Each moment he felt it grow larger... it became more difficult to move his head from side to side. Soon his neck was two columns shoved together... then three...  As his neck grew further, his traps rose up higher until they fused with his neck right behind his ears. As his lats proceeded to swell even greater, Christophe knew his back must resemble that of an enormous cobra!!

If watching from above, one would noticed that the water in the pool was slowly going down as if by evaporation.  The bank began to grow larger as more and more of the pool’s essence was fused with Christophe. Soon, the calm lake began to slowly begin to rotate to the left, creating the beginnings of a whirlpool. 

The sound of cracking that resembled trees being split in two could be heard in the Amazonian rainforest.  Far from the destruction of trees... this was the creation and growth of Christophe’s hands and arms as they began to lengthen.  Within minutes his arms had surpassed his legs and continued to grow.

⁃ How massive... am I... to become?! 

The pool no longer needed to be ingested through Christophe’s mouth as his body had begun to mutate to enable the water to flow directly through every pore and orifice.  

Not to be outdone by his own arms, Christophe’s legs and feet began to elongate as well.  To his surprise, it was his hands and arms that hit the bottom of the pool first, and then his legs, enabling him to stand for the first time.

Attempting to look up and down, Christophe concluded that the entire pool was nearly 60 feet deep, and he was floating perhaps fifteen feet from the bottom.  If he had been on land, he would have been towering above the ground... nearing the height of trees.

With his feet planted firmly on the floor of the pool, Christophe proceeded to get taller and wider, his back so filled with peaks and valleys that it resembled a mountain range.

The thickness of his neck and traps made it virtually impossible to turn his head anymore, and the human part of Christophe began to be inundated with thoughts of how impractical his size was becoming, yet he was calmed by the pool and began to comprehend his future life as a creature of power and muscle... of instinct... of brute strength.  He was becoming new for the world to worship.  

Lifting his own hands in the water, Christophe marvelled at the sheer size.  His palm... fuck... it was becoming wider then his own chest, and each finger... they were quickly surpassing the thickness of his legs!!

Above Christophe, the whirlpool was beginning to gain speed and strength... it’s core the man named Christophe the pool was evolving.  From above, a muffled scream could be heard as his torso began to snap, pull, and lengthen. As his body became taller and longer, Christophe could see that he was slowly being propelled to the surface.  How tall am I now, he thought. Have I reached twenty feet yet? Will my head ever hit the surface, or will I need to crawl out of this pool?

Christophe did his best to raise his arm over his head and found that if he were ten feet higher, his fingers would have been breaking the surface... and still he grew.

As his back proceeded to grow even wider and more packed with muscle, Christophe began to feel the start of swelling in both of his pecs, and soon after, they were joining the rest of his body exploding with size.

Like two king size mattresses growing from his body, Christophe’s pectorals grew firmer, larger, and rounder. The sensation of  blood being pumped through his body, feeding his growing muscles made him feel light headed yet free. Stretching his neck forward as much as he could, Christophe smiled as his pecs gained complete control and mastery over the top part of his chest.

Moving his immense right hand over his pec, Christophe let out a lewd and guttural moan as his fingers brushed over his nipple.

Having never felt such a sensation in his life... Christophe began exploring his nipples more, grabbing onto both and squeezing them first tentatively... then tighter.  His cock... so tiny and so far away from his pecs, got harder still and shot a massive wad of precum into the pool.

Just as his pecs and chest grew bigger still, so did his nipples; larger, thicker and with wide brown areolas.  

Fuelled on by his intense nipple play, Christophe’s pecs continued to expand, growing feet after feet from his chest.  The chasm between his pecs was now so deep, and as his pecs competed for more and more space, it grew tighter and tighter.  Taking his hand, Christophe tried to force his way into the deep canyon, but found it was impossible as his own body fought him.  These are the pecs that will soon topple mountains just by my flexing, he thought. Never had the world seen a man so massive... a man so mighty... a man with so much power!!  Out of all of the world, I was chosen! Me!!!

Since his traps, back, and lats were still getting larger, this new growth brought him more ecstasy and fantasies of his future.  The pool was creating a vessel far larger more immense then even Christophe had ever thought. If he knew the plans the pool had for him… how gargantuan…. how colossal he was to be… would he have stopped?  The pool promised strength and power… and now it was giving it to Christophe a million fold.

As Christophe became lost in thoughts of the creature he was to become, his lower torso and abs began to inflate with muscle.  One by one his abs exploded with size, but The Pool had no need for The Vessel to have have a simple six-pack. As his body grew and mutated, it would need more muscle mass to control it, to hold it up, so now he possessed an astronomical sixteen pac, each flexing and fighting for rooms.   

As the whirlpool grew stronger, and more and more water was sucked into Christophe, he continued to grow.  As his head inching up toward the surface, his pecs began fighting each other to find more room in which to grow, both so weighty with mass that his nipples had begun to point down.  While his chest expanded, his internal organs and ribs began to swell as well.  

Since Christophe’s head had only grown a small bit compared to the mountain his body was becoming, it began to become bound between his traps, which now grew mightily past his ears.  Barely visible since both his pecs and his deltoids were eclipsing it, his neck had grown thicker than his own waist. Christophe’s top half was now so immense with lats wider than he could imagine.  How wide am I now, Christophe wondered as there was no way he could comprehend his size in mere inches or meters. My chest has to be larger than a car... and getting bigger every second!!  

His abs and waist had proceeded to grow in leaps and bounds.  Compared to his chest, no matter how wide and thick his waste became, it would always be the ultimate wasp waist.  Each continued to grow wider and thicker forcing Christophe’s Adonis belt to sink in deeper and deeper.

When his head was only five feet from the surface, Christophe’s legs started to quake as his feet began to thicken with muscle.  Taking on mammoth proportions, both of his calf muscles stretched up and out, swelling so much that the diamond shape of the two heads began to expand outward on all sides and take up more room over his ankle until it appeared that his foot formed right from my calf.

Christophe cried out in rapture as each muscle group erupted in size, and a titanic rumbling sound announced the birth of his new elephantine quads.  Finding it impossible to hold onto his tiny cock with fingers so massive, he moved again to his other source of pleasure, his nipples.

As Christophe pinched, squeezed, and stroked his nipples, he found that he quickly had to widen his stance as the medial and lateral muscles of his quads swelled.  With each widening of his stance, it was only moments later that he could feel his quads fighting against each other for room.

For a moment, Christophe thought he was shrinking as he realised he was suddenly getting further away from the surface.  With a relief, he realised that it was simply his amassing weight that was forcing him to sink into the soill, and that he was still increasing in size.

By the third time of spreading his stance wider to allow his quads more room, Christophe realised he could no longer stretch any further.  With and exclamation of relief, his pelvis broke and grew, enlarging his stance. As his waist got broader and broader, his upper body was forced to widen even further to maintain his tapered look.

As his pelvis cracked and grew three more times, Christophe felt the muscles in his ass start to grow.  How long have I been underwater, he thought... how long have I been growing... how much more will I grow?  The more I grow, the more magnificent I feel... and my confidence grows to rule this globe... I am becoming pure power...

Wanting to feel his massive ass, Christophe tried to touch it with his hands, but soon discovered that his last were spreading so wide that it was virtually impossible for his arms to even reach his backside.

Once again, trying to widen his stance even more to accommodate his inflating quads, his rectus burst forth, emerging as two massive teardrops that dipped over his kneecaps and forced him into a bow legged position for comfort.  With happiness and resignation, Christophe knew that from now on he would be forced to walk with a crouched gait.  

Christophe’s legs were now so massive, so engorged, and so muscle bound that they were nearing redwood proportions.  My existence as a mere human is ending, he thought... This was never what I wanted but now I can only beg for more.

⁃ Enter me fully!!!  I give you this body as your vessel!!  Fill me completely that when I walk... this insignificant world quakes beneath my feet!!!

With those words, Christophe’s metamorphosis went into overdrive, and he gritted his teeth in both agony and ecstasy as his pelvus broke and grew for the sixth time, extending his waist even more and forcing his stance to be forever bowlegged.  

Within seconds of gaining hundreds of pounds more of mass... Christophe’s head burst out of the pool like a fetus leaving the womb.  Laughing hysterically, Christophe realised that he now stood nearly 65 feet tall. Around him he could see the water spinning faster and faster with him as it’s focal point.

With a cry that scattered every bird for miles around, Christophe’s arms began to shudder with a welcomed burning sensation as finally his upper arms joined the rest of his body in its symphony of growth.  Lifting his arms out of the water and flexing, Christophe grinned as he watched his upper arm quickly bloat with size and strength… his biceps and triceps becoming thick and dense.

A second shout of delirium erupted from Christophe as his clavicle fractured and enlarged to create more room for upper body growth.  The prominence of his upper muscles made it difficult to bend his arms even to flex, forcing them to fall slowly down. As the strength and size of his arms continued to grow, Christophe knew that now he could destroy a building with his very hands, pound a mountain into sand… throw a tree miles away… and his strength only grew as his forearms surged with new size.  Even the muscles of his hands would easily be able to pulverise the strongest substance to dust.  

What will the world see when they finally look upon me, Christophe thought as he grew further out of the pond, his pecs now leaving the water behind.  I’ve allowed myself to become a total freak… a human monster… a creature of unstoppable strength! 

The water was soon touching his first set of abs as he surged even larger, his muscles becoming more grotesque with size.  I must be 80 feet tall now and still there is so much water to enter me… to fill me!

Throughout his growth, Christophe’s head had become only slightly larger then when the day had started.  As the water began to enter him faster and faster, and as he proceeded to get even larger, the bones that formed his head began to fracture, stretch, grow, and re-fuse again larger than before.  Trying to hold onto his head but finding the size of his lats and his traps made it impossible to reach, Christophe could only feel every aspect of his face getting larger to match his body.

Larger and larger and in the throws of agonising bliss… Christophe’s neck muscles grew thicker to support the new weight of his cranium.  As his eyes tripled and then quadrupled in size, his cheekbones, mandible, and nose grew as well. Finally, as his chin grew and squared off, and his brow ridge became more prominent, his traps burst larger and more massive than before and fused once again to just below his ears.

Looking around at the world, the shrinking pool seemed so far below him as it barely covered his cock.  Then, just as his whole body surged even taller… even bigger… Christophe knew this was the moment he had been waiting for, and he cried out as a massive wave of ecstasy hit him.  He could feel his cock getting harder than it ever had been before, but it was his balls he really felt it in. He could feel them constantly filling up and churning… filling up and getting heavier.  Soon, although he couldn’t see them over his pecs and abs, he could feel his balls swelling… growing larger… and as they grew, Christophe began to get hornier. Very soon his testicles were pulling down on his sack, blowing up like a water balloons

Christophe began to pant as he felt his balls become even more hefty.

I can barely concentrate, he thought.  My mind… so full of lust.. of cock… of fucking… of muscle… MY MUSCLE!!

While his balls tripled again in size, Christophe’s penis begins to squirt pre-ejaculate in larger and larger amounts, continuously throbbing and flexing, and getting noticeably thicker.  Taken over by pure animal lust, Christophe closes his eyes tight, scrunches his whole massive face, and he could feel the mounting pleasure as his penis began to swell nearly to its bursting point.

Smiling, Christophe could hear and feel the flesh of his cock ripping and repairing itself as his cock began to grow thicker… and thicker… longer… and longer… his heart beating faster as more and more blood was pushed into his cock.

The weight of his own cock and balls was getting so vast that he could feel them starting to pull on his groin.  His balls, growing at the same rate as his mighty shaft could be heard audibly churning more and more seed. 

Instinctually, Christophe wrapped his hand around his cock and found it was now so thick that he could barely get his own hand around it.  As he stroked, pre flowed freely mixing with the remaining water of the pool.

Another wave of intense pleasure hit him as blood was forced more into the head causing it to swell and give Christophe the impression that it just might rip in two.  Feeling it with his hands, never had he felt a head so thick and meaty and with such a massive piss-slit!!  

Soon Christoph was using both hands to stroke himself as his cock and balls grew even more titanic.  Every second his whole body was growing, but now it seemed it was all mostly focused on his cock.

Grunting, Christophe tugged on his cock, feeling it stretch in his hand.  

• - Need… to… fuck!!!  Even when I cum…. I know I won’t be satisfied!!!  I’m never… going to… be satisfied!!! I’ll live forever… constantly horny!!!!  My whole body… so hard… so colossal! 

Christophe’s cock quickly became as thick as his own forearm, and together his whole body joined in a symphony of growth.  As he stroked harder and faster, he realised that his cock was now becoming more sensitive as his body evolved to have thousands more nerve endings embedded throughout it.  

Opening his eyes, Christophe could finally see his cock over his pecs… so thick and long.  Looking around as he stroked, he could see for miles over the trees. I must be at least 80 feet by now and still I grow… the pool only up to my ankles now… soon I will be completely filled…

As his balls grew more and more immense, he began to grow even faster, adding on hundreds of pounds of muscle each minute.  Christophe’s whole body flexed and grew as his newly evolved testicles sent massive amounts of testosterone flooding into his body and his final evolution went out of control.  

Like The Keeper, hair erupted all over his body, growing thick on his face and chest.  So out of control was his evolution that, where one follicle would once have grown, he now had five or six, making his growing beard thick and dark.  Within minutes, Christophe had a full beard that lengthened as he grew. His pecs, now coated in a pelt of jet black hair, grew even more immense so that no matter how much hair he had in his chest… no matter how thick… nothing would ever hide the musculature.

Christophe could feel the hairs on his arms and legs growing as well, trailing down onto his hands and feet, and within minutes his underarms had a forest of long jet black hair.  With his hands he could feel his pubes growing denser as they covered his pubic mound and ever expanding balls. 

Veins thicker than pipelines erupted all over his body to further feed his musculature.  As this new body needed larger amounts of blood for his elephantine heart to pump, new arteries and veins were formed to send more blood coursing to his muscles. 

Christophe’s cock, now longer then his arm grew even thicker as pipe-like veins took root, crisscrossing the entire surface and feeding it. So immense was his cock that it stood out as a monument to all things muscle… to all things masculine… to all things powerful.

Joining in the constant leaking of precum, Christophe’s nipples began to leak as well.  Moving his hand from his cock to his nipples and then moving it as close as he could to his face… he realised that what was flowing out of him were waters from the pool.  I am now the pool… he thought. The smell of the water was intoxicating as it emitted the most intense musk of masculinity and sex.

The final waters of the pool was quickly being sucked into his feet, and Christophe felt all of his senses become heightened… as he screamed out in one last surge of evolution… his voice became deeper… a rumble of thunder… His body surged even larger as Christophe became the man he always wanted to be… 

Shooting up taller and thicker with muscle, Christophe let out a roar.  Completely filled now with the water, his intellect also grew… the history of the pool… the history of this globe… now resided within him.

Taking in his kingdom, Christophe knew he stood larger than 100 feet and weighed as much as a mountain.  He was now more powerful than anything on Earth. He was indeed the true Alpha Male… more supreme than anything to come before or after him. 

As he began to walk, leaving behind an empty crater, he breathed in and discovered he could smell everything… every plant… every tree… every creature.

What have I done, Christophe thought.  What am I now? What does the pool have instore for me?  This is too much even for me to handle. As I walk, the ground shutters… I tower even above the tallest tree… my musculature… nothing has ever existed such as me.  

Calming his sudden human fears, the wind of his new world blew through his long black hair and caused his titanic nipples to harden and to leak more of his waters.  I am now the Vessel, he thought. I am now beyond the Alpha. Soon the chosen would flock to him… soon the chosen would drink from him… soon he would have an army to command… soon he would fuck…

• - YES!!!  SOON I WILL FUCK!!!  THE WATER WILL MULTIPLY GROWING EVEN STRONGER… EVEN MORE POWERFUL.  

The Vessel… which had once been the human Christophe DuPres, stopped walking for thirty minutes to stroke himself to orgasm, his roar echoing for miles as he showered the world down below with his water… with his seed.   He was beyond anything imaginable. Soon the world would see him and worship… and what had begun millions of years ago would finally come to fruition. Smelling the air, The Vessel turned in the direction of the Ocean. Yes… it thought… soon we will merge and I will be complete once again!!!

6 hours ago, neverbigenoughmuscle said:

Amazing story!!! Loved the detail of each muscle group growing and how hairy he got!!! More please!!!

Thanks!!!  I write what gets me going which is a lot of description!!    Christophe’s journey has just started.  He has a lot more growing to do!!