The Vessel - Includes Chapter One and Chapter Two (20-9-19)

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome story! It was a really creative take on the Fountain of Youth legend and the theme of masculinity as well as having phenomenal muscle and height growth. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!!!  Here is Chapter Two of The Vessel.  This chapter is pretty long... but its a story that I've written quite a lot of already, so I wasn't sure exactly where to end this Chapter.  This story goes back to my fascination with The Greek Gods... but even further back then they... back to The Primordial Gods.  Hope you enjoy it!!  Let me know what you think!!!!

The Vessel 

Chapter Two - The Rising

The ground shook as The Vessel lumbered through the forest, taking down everything in its wake.  For the first hundred miles, The Vessel had attempted to be careful of the wildlife and growth around it, but as it walked, the enjoyment of bringing down everything in its path became far too pleasurable.

Where was it walking too was the question that spiralled through its mind.  The waters had given him so much knowledge… but his destination was being masked from him.  

As its balls grew heavier, The Vessel would have to stop and unload a torrent of seed, but once that was complete… it instinctually would start to move on again. It no longer needed rest, food, or sleep.  He was immortal and indistructable. The power flowing through it was like nothing it had ever felt before. All its life, it had done everything in its power to be an Alpha Male, and now, through the waters, it had even surpassed that. 

The human portion of The Vessel named Christophe was amazed to see new life sprout wherever its seed fell.  The forest that it knocked down, quickly rebuilt itself even thicker… tougher… nearly impenetrable… the bark and leaves resistant to nearly everything.  From its seed, flora grew, and in minutes, reached maturity, spreading pollen for miles and miles, mutating and evolving the plant life it came in contact with.  Slowly, the world was being reclaimed. The water… if it expressed any emotion was pleased… it was also concerned. A voice… a voice even older than the water was calling to it, changing The Vessel’s original course.

As it walked, its 120 foot muscular frame proclaimed him the Alpha among men, yet his brain held onto its human past.  The question of ‘What have I done?’ still circulated through its brain. Christophe was in love with his new size and musculature… yet his mind couldn’t help but turn to thoughts of deadlines that existed… fashion lines, houses, cars… possessions… items of a life long gone.  He had given himself to the pool fully, and as a reward had been gifted with more power than any human had ever held before, but he could feel himself slipping away. He had believed his superiority could control the Water, but he was finding it more and more difficult. For hours on end… he would forget who he was… had been… and exist merely as what he was… The Vessel.  The pool had promised power, but the price had been the loss of his free will. Christophe knew he had to find a way to keep control… The goal was to rule the globe… and he would… on his terms.

To further stifle the humanity of its Vessel, the water would send out waves of pleasure, allowing it to bask in its own power.  The Vessel would flex, roar, and spread its seed… losing himself in the process, and then, by instinct alone, The Vessel was forced to follow a path toward its destiny.  

Stopping to relieve himself of another load, Christophe could smell that he was getting closer to civilisation.  He had yet to see another human since his transformation, and couldn’t wait to see them all scurrying and running.  This was his world now. Flexing several muscle groups at once while fantasising of a world at his command, Christophe came for over twenty minutes.  When it was satisfied, even if it was only for a short time, it was once again on his way.

The sun wouldn't be rising for another five hours, he thought, as Lawrence lay on the bank of Mar Chiquita.  The water was still dripping off of him as he lay on the sand, knowing there was nothing he loved more than lying naked in the dark and in the throws of nature.  

If it had been sunlight rather then moonlight, Lawrence may not have felt as comfortable lying in the nude.  He had arrived at university in fairly good shape for an eighteen year old, and even though he worked out on a semi regular basis, he had gained an extra thirty pounds that presented itself in his gut and ass.  He had hoped to loose it on his travels, but the food he encountered on his journey was simply too good to pass up. He promised himself, once he was back in the US, it was going to be a strict regimen of diet and gym.

Lying under the stars, Lawrence felt an overwhelming feeling of peace.  This evening, he had been fast asleep dreaming of the local man who had fucked him the night prior, when he had woken up covered in sweat.  The air was cool, but his skin was boiling. He simply couldn’t get thoughts of the lake out of his head. He had even dreamt of it!! It was too close and too refreshing to be denied, and although swimming was forbidden before sunrise, Lawrence pulled on a T-shirt and shorts, grabbed his towel, and after a forty-five minute walk, had dived in.  The cold water had been a bit of a shock to his system, but the briskness made him feel more alive than ever.

Taking a year off after completing a double major at Duke had been the best decision he had ever made.  His father had disagreed vehemently about his decision, but his mother deposited thirty thousand dollars in his account… as a graduation present… and told him to have a good time.  First he had backpacked through Europe, down to Greece, into Asia, up to what had once been the USSR, and then eventually caught a flight to South America. Now, here he was, in one of the most beautiful areas he had ever encountered.  His year might be almost over, but he would never forget it.

While in Buenos Aires he had met a man in a bar who had raved about the beauty of Mar Chiquita, and how Lawrence had to go see it and bathe in its waters, but his description had not done it justice.  The lake was massive, over 700 square miles, the water was surprisingly salted, and Lawrence felt both invigorated and at ease as he lay on his back floating under the stars. This was the life, he thought.  This was how life should be everyday!! Unfortunately, he had to be in New York City in two weeks for the start of his internship. No matter how much he wished it could, this life, unfortunately wouldn’t last forever.

Now lying on the shore and drying in the night air, the world was at peace.  As he closed his eyes and took in what could only be the musky smell of the natural habitat around him… the wind caressing his body… Lawrence began to get aroused.  Well known among his close friends for his insanely high sex drive, his cock getting hard for no reason was not a surprise. What did surprise him was HOW hard he was getting.  His horniness… his need and desperation to fuck and get fucked so badly had gone from zero to a million in one second. Pre began to leak from his circumcised penis, and before he could even bring his hand to the shaft to stroke it, he was cumming.

Knowing no one was around, he did little to control the volume of his orgasmic outbursts, nor could he have.  His cum shots hit him over and over in the face and chest until after twelve massive ejaculations, it eventually slowing down, leaving him with a leaking cock that rested just below his belly button.

Fuck, he thought, that was intense!!  His balls actually ached from such a massive release.  Noting that his chest was covered in cum, and the towel he was lying on was the only one he had with him, Lawrence stood up and walked quickly into the water, cleaning the cum off of his body.

As he bathed, the sound of rumbling could be heard in the distance.  What Lawrence thought at first must be a thunderstorm, got louder and closer.  As he swam toward shore, he could see the ground began to shake, and the trees beginning to tremble.  What he thought could only be an earthquake got louder and stronger, causing birds by the dozens to fly up from the trees and into the air. 

As Lawrence reached the shore, wondering if he was safer in the water that had also suddenly gotten rougher around him, the tree line further down the shore ripped open, trees splintering and flying in all directions.  Angrily, Lawrence quickly assumed it must be some corporation with massive bulldozers cutting down the rainforest. These were the assholes he was going to fight when he returned to the US. With his degrees in Environmental Studies and Biology, he was ready to stop the destruction that had been started long before he was born… even if it would be from behind a desk.  

Moving quickly to the shore, wanting to grab his phone and record the proof of what these companies were doing, he was shocked, stunned, and awed when the most gargantuan beast of a man ripped itself out of the trees and proceeded to stand on the shore… staring out to the water.

The scent Lawrence has smelled on the air had gotten more potent when the giant had appeared, which only suggested that it was coming directly from him.  Being downwind of the magnificent creature and his scent, Lawrence got painfully hard once again. Am I hard because of his scent, or that this creature… this man… was the fucking epitome of manhood!!!  This was what man was striving to achieve hour after hour in the gym, but would never succeed!!

Standing at least 100 feet high, the man had a musculature that Lawrence couldn’t ever have imagined, even in his wettest of dreams.  He was simply massive in every way, that was the only way he could be described. His legs… they had to be thicker then trees, his biceps… fuck...Lawrence couldn’t even come up with what to compare them too, and his cock!!!!  Fuck!!! When hard it must be as long as the beasts own arm!!! This man… could he really be called simply a man… had to weigh thousands of pounds of pure muscle, and that was most likely a low estimate! It was as if… somehow… the world had taken every bodybuilder and powerlifter known to man, smashed them all together… man after man… and created this God… and even that might be too small!!  

Enraptured by the size and musculature of the man… Lawrence began to stroke himself, just taking his magnificence in.  From where he stood, Lawrence could hear and see the man’s massive balls actually churning with cum. That cock mixed with the hairy chest, beard, and long hair made Lawrence cum again for the second time in ten minutes.

Trying not to make a sound while enduring another powerful orgasm, Lawrence shot into the lake.  As it was slowing down… Lawrence watched as the beast began to walk toward the lake… was he going to bathe… sniffed the air… stopped… and then… grinned???  Could he know that I’m here?

Far below… deep within the confines of its own watery grave… The Darkness completely awoke.  The Water… a pest of a parasite, had brought The Vessel just as commanded… but there was a new arrival that interested The Darkness even more than the lumbering beast.  Tasting the new arrivals seed… The Darkness saw deep into the human’s soul… and it loved what it saw. Fate had sent The Darkness the true Chosen One… and it would have him.

The Vessel reached the edge of the water, and the water reached out to all of its sleeping brothers.  Hoping to awaken them merely by being in such close proximity, the water felt only silence. Not desiring what had to be done, but knowing it had only one choice, the water willed The Vessel into the lake.  Moving for a moment, The Vessel caught a smell in the air, and stopped.

The pungent smell of cum woke Christophe up.  Nearby… very nearby was a human male… a young human male… he was being watched and worshipped.  Yes, he thought. This is how it was meant to be… men basking in his glory and cumming just from the sight of him.  Christophe grinned and began to get hard thinking of being worshipped by every man on the planet… the world finally acknowledging his superiority.  

Letting out a roar, Christophe could see movement in his peripheral vision.  The man was… so small… which finally brought into perspective how massive he had become.  He probably never would have noticed him if it hadn’t been the strong scent of cum emitting from him.  

He could easily lie on my right pec and lick my nipple… imagine… hundreds of men on him… licking… massaging… stroking… Christophe let out another roar as he cock reached full erection, pre flowing from the tip and water flowing from his nipples.

A rush of fire shot through Christophe’s entire body causing him to feel pain for the first time since he had been reborn.  Over and over it happened until he was forced onto to his knees in agony… the man running for cover behind some rocks on the shore.  In Christophe’s head, a chorus of thousands of voices began to speak for the first time…

• The purpose of The Vessel is to do our bidding.  The Vessel must begin the release.

• I… must… have…

• Your needs are of no interest.  Begin the release.

Another shot of agonising pain was forced through every aspect of Christophe’s massive frame.  Gritting his teeth, he screamed:

• I am The Alpha!!

• You are what we have created.  You will do our bidding.

The pain was turned up a notch… and then another… and then another until Christophe thought he would go insane.  No one, he thought, has ever felt the kind of pain he was experiencing. Finding some strength within, Christophe stood and moved into the lake until it came up to his knees.

As the pain began to recede, another feeling began to overwhelm him.  Building up from what felt like the centre of his soul was the most orgasmic feeling.  It kept building and building and building on itself until Christophe had no sense of anything.  He was simply one enormous orgasm about to happen… and like he was being edged… it just kept growing.

Lawrence could see the giant from his place hidden behind the rocks, but even more than seeing him… he could hear him!  The sound coming from it was the deepest rumbling that sounded like he was in the throws of the most incredible sexual experience ever.  The moans got louder and more uncontrollable until Lawrence watched the beast throw his head back… and explode!!

What appeared like an explosion to Lawrence was the release of an orgasm as immense as the universe.  As Christophe screamed out, water began to pour from every pore, joining with that or Mar Chiquita. His roar was deafening and could be heard for thirty miles.

Lawrence watched in awe as the giant released thousands upon thousands of gallons of water.  This bizarre orgasm lasted more than thirty minutes… and as the water was released from the beast… he began to shrink.  Soon he was only standing about 10 feet tall.

Christophe only experienced pure ecstacy.  Never would he be able to explain to another soul what he went through that night.  All he knew was that his mind had exploded into thousands of pieces and then there was silence… and then he collapsed.

Lawrence watched the massive man pass out in the water and feared for its life.  It appeared unconscious, so Lawrence did what he hoped any good person would do, at least he hoped it was him being good and not in lust with the giant, he dived in and went to rescue the beast.

Finding him hadn’t been difficult since even though he had lost most of his size, the beast was still at least ten feet tall.  Grabbing onto the massive chest, Lawrence did his best to swim with it to the beach. As he pulled the beast, he prayed it would wake up so it could swim by its own power to shore.  His arm barely fit over the extra wide chest. The best Lawrence could do was flip him over onto his back, and pull the beast as one would a boat.

As the got closer to land, Christophe began to become aware of his surroundings.  With one swift motion he grabbed the man under his right arm, and carried him to shore.  The man weighed next to nothing… or rather… Christophe was still unbelievably strong even though he had shrunk somewhat down in size.  He was still massive and had to weigh over two thousand pounds of muscle… but maybe this was for the best!!

Depositing the wet man on the beach, Christophe towered over him.

• Are you alright?

The beast speaks English, was the first thing to come to Lawrence’s mind.  Then he became aware of his cock getting hard nearly from the sound of its voice.   His voice, Lawrence thought, so deep, so masculine… that must be what a god sounds like.

• I’m fine.  Thanks… You?

• Great.  Relieved.

The beast sat down on the beach.  My god, Lawrence thought, soft his cock is as long as my arm… and just as thick!!

• What was all… that?

• Does it matter?  It’s over… that’s all I can say.  Nice cock.

Lawrence tried to cover himself, but the massive paw of the beast pulled it away.

• Don’t.  Let me look at it.

Lawrence looked at the man and realised exactly what was happening… he was asleep and this was simply a dream.  That was the only possible answer… wasn’t it? Lawrence moved his hand away from his cock and in a moment, faster than he thought the giant man could move, he had engulfed it in his right hand.

• I’m the largest… strongest… and most muscular thing on this Earth… but from the moment I smelled you… I knew I had to fuck you… over and over and over again…. I never want to stop… I never have to stop…

With his one hand, Christophe lifted Lawrence slightly into the air and lay him on his back.  Leaning over him, column like arms caging Lawrence in on both sides… Christophe leaned down and started to kiss him.

The passion that Lawrence felt as the giants lips met his was overwhelming, but as soon as the giant parted his tongue with his lips, Lawrence was in heaven.  For what seemed like hours but was merely minutes, the two were locked together by their mutual lusts. As Lawrence began to feel cum about to shot from his cock, he tried to push the giant away, but it was like an ant trying to move a building… he probably didn’t even feel Lawrence’s hands on his chest.

Christophe’s cock began to get hard, and he found he had to shift his position to allow room for it to grow.  Since his transformation, he had a one track mind when it came to sex, and that hadn’t gone away. He knew, if he wanted to, he could fuck for years on end and not get tired… or be completely satisfied.  His hunger was too great.

Next to both Lawrence and Christophe lay, the water began to move as if by phantom hands.  As the heat emanating off of both began to rise, the water itself began to become agitated and begin to bubble.  Throughout the whole lake, all fifty miles wide and fifty miles deep… the water began to stir for the first time in eons… and it was not pleased.

He could smell that the human was close to cumming… so to prolong the moment, Christophe stopped kissing him and pulled away.  Lifting his hardening cock, he let it drop onto the humans stomach, completely overshadowing his own. My cock has to be 19” long now and thick as his arm.  Just thinking that caused Christophe’s cock to swell even larger. Watching his cock head flare even thicker and then start leaking pre all over the guy.

• Fuck me now!

Christophe grinned.

• Unfortunately, I think you’re too small for me.  All humanity is now too small for me!!  

• Just force it in!!  I don’t care!! Rip me open!!  Fuck me to death… Just do it!! That’s how I would want to die!!

Christophe grinned. I truly am a god now!!  Moving his pointer finger to his cock head, he lubed it up with his own pre, began to run the humans tight hole with it, and then shoved it it.  The human cried out in ecstasy as he was filled with a finger bigger than any cock he had ever had.  

• Don’t Stop!!!  Please don’t ever stop!!!

Skilfully massaging the human’s prostate, all Christophe  could think of was the power he now possessed over every man… and the strength that was at his disposal.  What the pool had given him… what he had been before was power incarnate, and was intoxicating, but came with too steep a price.  Starting to fuck the human with his finger, Christophe couldn’t help but puff his chest up as he realised all that he now was.

• Now that I’m free… when you return to civilisation with me… I will take up my rightful position as the people’s God… and you will be my first apostle.

• Yes!!!  Yes!!! Anything for you!!!

• All mankind will do whatever I want now.  No one can or will be able to stop me!

Close to cumming, Lawrence only heard the first vine wrap itself around the beast’s chest and throw the beast off of him.  Opening his eyes, Lawrence’s watched vine after vine slither across the beach from the trees and snake their way around the beasts arms, legs, and cock… tighten themselves… and make it impossible for him to move.  Lawrence moved to stand and run, but a thick vine flew itself at him… and in a moment he was hogtied on the beach.

Christophe, totally taken off guard tried to fight his way free, but even with his superior strength, he couldn’t move one of the vines… they were strong as iron… one of the children born of his seed.  As he struggled, thousands of voices spoke out in his head:

• Did you truly think that we would ever set you free… after all we have given??  

The vines wrapped tighter around Christophe… and when he tried to speak, his face was covered.

• If we would… we would eliminate you… but we are the givers of life… not death.  Your punishment will be too live forever… never finding peace… never finding comfort… never finding release… forced to watch as every human is destroyed… and still live on… forever!!!

As Christophe heard the words echoing in his head… the water began to pool around Lawrence… and with hundreds of fingers began to massage him… in the silence… Lawrence heard the voices for the first time.

• You have been chosen… over every man on this Earth… to be our new Vessel. 

• Please!!!  Let me go!!!

• We have existed since the start of creation.  We had been a part of the Earth as it cooled, and through the clouds and rain deposited our seed far and wide.  What you would call nature… what we call children...erupted wherever it fell. The Earth was a green paradise, and existence was in harmony.  

Like a movie playing in his head, Lawrence began to see the Earth through the water’s eyes… and it was so beautiful he started to cry.  Christophe cried out to Lawrence to fight… but the vines pulled themselves tighter.

• Then the evolution of man began.  As they crawled from the water to tend the Earth, we were happy that our paradise now had Keepers.  With this knowledge… and with the world in harmony… we began to sleep… our purpose was complete.  

As the vines began to loosen around Lawrence, hands created from water began to caress him… began to hold him… it felt like he was back in the womb.

• Then… one pool awoke…  hearing the cries of the forest around it.  Acres were being destroyed to make more room for man!!  What had once been evolved to be Keepers had turned to Destroyers!!  In the North, the ice was melting!! All over the globe temperatures were rising, and storms had erupted.  The Earth has fallen out of harmony. We tried to reach out to the rest of the water that covered the Earth… but we were only one pool… we were too weak… and there was only silence.  Around us, all we heard were the death cries of our children!! What could we do? How could we make man understand??

• Yes!!  I agree!  Man is destroying everything!  It needs to stop.

• We knew you would understand!!  We knew you felt for our children… we sensed it when you touched the water.  

The water began to swell around Lawrence, but he felt no danger… he felt… home…

•  Using what slight power we had, a new Keeper had been called.  Induced with power, his task was to use the water to create an army to restore harmony.  With their youth reinvigorated, the selected humans would fight to protect our world. They would save us!!  Unfortunately, that plan had been too slow and the selfishness of the humans had not been expected. They used their new youth to claim more wealth, use more resources, and destroy even faster!!  A new warrior had been needed, but he has proved himself even more corrupt than the others. He has no compassion for the world around him!!! He cares nothing for this Earth!! All he desires is control!!  

Lawrence opened his eyes and looked at the beast and saw him as the water saw him… corrupt… 

• He lied to us!!  We called to him for help… we gave all we could to make him the device to save our world… save us all… and he was simply doing it to fulfill his own end!!!  Now… we look to you. You will help us. You MUST help us!!

The echo of the waters words rang over and over through Laurence’s head.  Ever since he had been young, his passion had been to fight for the Earth.  His parents and friends laughed when he would carry a reusable water bottle with him, or refuse to use a plastic bag or straw… but he knew in a small way he was helping.

• Help us...

He knew he was making a difference… or was he really?  Now he had placed all of his desire for change into this internship for an agricultural lobbies working to stop climate change… but really… what difference would he be making behind a computer screen and getting signatures on a petition?  The world was already fucked... 

• Yes…

… and perhaps it was only through brute strength could this world be saved.  

Laurence looked once again at the beast, and felt his cock stir.  He had to admit… to have all of that strength… all of that power…

• Power

… at his disposal.., to do good!!  To have that body… that animal instinct… that raw essence of pure masculinity…

The water began to circle faster around Lawrence… massaging his cock and balls…

• All we gave to him… just a drop compared to what we will give to you.  We were few, but now we have awoken our brothers… now we are mighty… Save us Lawrence!!! Become our Vessel  Save the Earth!!

The plea was so heartfelt… so sincere… and Lawrences lust for power mixed with his own desire to make good was so strong… what else could he do?

• Make me your Vessel!

Lawrence has barely spoken the words that sealed his and the Earth’s fate, when both of his legs were grabbed and he was sucked under the water and into the darkness.  

His scream was unheard, but as soon as he disappeared, all of the vines surrounding Christophe withered and died.  Leaping to his feet, he flung himself into the lake to get Lawrence out, but he was blocked by an impenetrable wall of water.  Christophe punched it and tried to force his way through, but it was impossible. What will rise from this water, he wondered, as he surveyed the landscape.

Beneath the lake, Lawrence panicked and started to scream.  The moment he opened his mouth, a torrent of water violently shot into it.  Unable to understand what was happening, the water continually shooting into his mouth, and absorbed by his body, his entire DNA code being dramatically and thoroughly altered, Lawrence tried to swim to the surface, but as he attempted to lift his right arm, an excruciating pain shot through him.

• So it begins… 

What have I done, Lawrence thought as he felt every cell in his body multiplying, forcing him to grow larger.  Already gallons were entering his being, and an entire lake was prepared to invade him body and soul.  

• Say goodbye to this existence, Lawrence.  Soon you will seize a whole new world…

Lawrence entire body was on fire and wave after wave of renewal hit him.  Fuck, he thought, what exactly is happening to me???

The sensation of true unbridled power hit him, and continued to grow exponentially.  The water he was ingesting no longer felt like liquid entering his body, but lightning… no… like a nuclear explosion… ten nuclear explosions…. This feeling of unbridled power continued to fill him, and Lawrence questioned how he had ever denied himself of this before.  He felt so alive… so superior to every human on Earth… he was finally taking his rightful place… and that was to dominate all of humanity.

More!!!  I want more, was all he could think, and the water was pleased to comply.  Like Christophe before, the water began to enter Lawrence through every pore speeding up his metamorphosis.  

Lawrence whole body began to quake.  He could feel every cell pulsating with omnipotence.  As he tremors beneath the water, each muscle group began flexing and releasing.  I feel like my entire body is either going to have one massive ejaculation… or I’m going to explode ... but whichever… I DON”T WANT IT TO FUCKIN STOP!!  EVER!!! FUCKKKK!!!

The Darkness began to pulsate, forcing itself to destroy the wall that was holding him prisoner.  What The Water was promising… they could deliver… but what he could offer… and what this human would ignorantly accept… the world would never be the same.

Lawrences cock was so hard that it had begun to hurt.  All thoughts that might have been rational were gone. He was only thinking of two things… muscles and power.  He needed to have it all!!

The Darkness reached out further and felt the walk begin to give way.  Go ahead, it thought. Start the process, but I shall finish it!!

Under the water, Lawrence could feel a new sensation growing within him.   I can FEEL every cell in my body… every piece of me!!! The beast was stuipd to not have wanted all of this… 

Lawrence’s cock get even harder as his body swam in pure ecstasy.  His hopes of this going on forever we’re squashed when he began to feel a severe pressure building up in his balls.  Looking down as best as he could, he could see that what had once been fairly average were starting to expand. Rubbing his expanding balls with his hands, and through gritted teeth, Lawrence could feel them growing larger with each beat of his heart.  Within minutes, they were both the size of peaches, and fighting for room in his tight sack. Within moments, his sack was pulled taut and completely filled, and still his balls inflated larger and larger. For a moment, Lawrence was afraid the skin of his sack was going to tear ropen, but it appeared that just as his balls bulged even larger the skin of his sack began to extend as well. His tender balls were practically burning as they proceeded to gain more mass.  He could even hear and feel them churning, becoming supersized sperm factories. He laughed a little when he thought of the situation he had gotten himself into... and got butterflies in his stomach when he thought about what he would become.  

Lawrence was so turned on by the transformation occurring to his body that he could actually now feel each ball filling to capacity with his seed.  The throbbing was continually getting worse and harder to bear as the seed inside each ball multiplied exponentially, forcing his balls even larger.  This process repeated over and over again causing Laurence to become lightheaded and dizzy.

• What have I done?!

As Lawrence spoke, amazed for the first time that he was actually breathing and speaking underwater, his voice proceeded to get deeper and deeper until it was simply a bellow.

• What the fuck??!!  My voice!!!

Lawrence’s voice went from a deep baritone to a bass, and then even lower.  Screaming out again in this earth rumbling tone, Lawrence knew he never heard anything so deep and so sexy in his life… and he yearned for it to drop even lower!!  Fuck, he thought, let my voice drop so low that no one can even comprehend me!!! To grant him his desire, his voice dropped once again till the sound of it matched the distant rumble of thunder that was beginning above.

Another agonising shot of pain coursed through his balls, causing Lawrence to try and cup them, but they were simply way too large now.  The source of such an insane amount of testosterone flooding his body kept growing larger, fueling further changes. The weight of his own balls began to force him to sink lower, until he could see just below him the brown bottom of the lake.

Lawrence screamed out as his abdominal muscles began to cramp.  This has to be due to my balls pulling down on my groin… they’re simply too massive… but when it happened again even worse, Lawrence tried to lean his body forward to deal with the pain.  

The kicks to his abdomen kept getting worse and worse, and his whole body was now shaking in pain and fear.  Lawrence once again worried about what he had done to himself, yet at the same time begged for the metamorphosis to go faster so that he never had to think about his old life again.

Shockwaves began in his abdomen and proceeded to expand through every muscle in his body.  Moving his hands through the water down to his stomach, he was shocked and excited to discover every bit of fat around his stomach had evaporated, and what he was feeling was the start of a well defined six-pack.  Soon bricks of abs began to explode out of his lower torso. As each one erupted, Lawrence simply whimpered, not even able to vocalize what he was feeling. All he could do was drool and try and feel each blossoming muscle with his hands.  

Each abdominal muscle fought for space, getting more dense by the minute.  The crevices in between becoming deeper and deeper, that Lawrence could nearly stick his fingers in them.  His Adonis belt enhanced as well, as his waist tried its best to gain more size while remaining as tight as possible.  Now, finding joy each time his abdomen cramped, he smiled as he felt this new abs expanding into what could only be described as iron constructed bricks of muscle!!

Wanting to watch his abs swell larger, Lawrence tried to lean over, but quickly discovered that this was becoming nearly impossible as his abs were now becoming too thick and too large and were taking up too much room on his lower torso.

If Lawrence thought the spasms causing the abnormal growth in his abs was painful, he could only grit his teeth in agonising pain as a loud cracking and popping sound could be heard coming from his hands.  Moving them through the water and up to his face, he could see they were both growing thicker and longer. The sound of breaking bones got even more extreme as both of his arms proceeded to grow longer as well.

As Lawrence marvelled at his arms and hands growing longer, he failed to realize that his abs had continued to swell, forcing them into a massive wall of muscle as they jutted out further and further. 

He tried lifting his elongating arms and was shocked to see how quickly they had lengthened in such a short period of time.  His arms were currently as long as his legs and getting longer by the second. Holding his hands up to his face proved difficult, but he was able to see that his massive hands now dwarfed his own head and were still quickly growing.  Lawrence grinned as he thought that if the size of his hands were any indication, he could only imagine how massive his body was to become when it caught up!

Lawrence was so caught up imagining the outcome of his transformation that he was caught off guard when his legs and torso began to stretch as well.  For a second he was afraid that he was going to pass out and drown from the agony of his bones cracking, repairing themselves, and breaking again, but this caused him to laugh through the pain.  He didn’t know how he knew… but he knew that just like the beast before him… he was now immortal and could never drown again!!! Yearning for more, Lawrence revelled in the idea of his body growing larger.  The beast must have been at least 100 feet tall, he thought!! I can’t wait till I am that size as well!! 

He was shocked to feel his hands reach the sandy bottom of the lake so far below him.  Still lengthening, his forearms soon joined his hands resting far below. Moments later, his feet came to rest on the ground, and he laughed knowing that below he was standing on the floor of this lake!!  I must be at least 15’ tall by now… if not taller…. FUCK YEAH!!!

As Lawrence’s hands touched the lake bed, a low rumble could be heard below and above.  The sound grew more powerful and was soon joined by tremors that rocked the area miles around Mas Chiquita.  Floating above, Lawrence couldn’t feel the strong vibrations, but he could sense something was not exactly right as a low humming noise filled his ears and head.

A fissure opened up below him, and slowly The Darkness in the form of black,  smoke-like began to erupt and swim upward toward Lawrence. The water began to fear a pollutant, but watched as the smoke began to circle around their Vessel, as if examining him from all angles.  

The smoke began to flow faster and thicker from the crack in the lake bed, becoming thick tentacles of a geletos consistency.  The humming grew louder in Lawrence’s ears as he saw the black rising up toward him…

• He is rising once again!!!  Destroy the Vessel before he ensnares it himself!!!

In an instant, Lawrence could no longer breathe underwater, and he began to drown.  Feeling himself panic as he began to sink quickly toward the bottom, he was relieved when the black smoke encased him, and he was able to breathe once again.

• Flee!!  He has risen!!!

Through the smoky haze, Lawrence caught a glimpse of The Water in their true form… they were as small as guppies… but they had hands and faces like small fish-people…. by the thousands he saw them swim as a school away from the smoke and disappear into the distance.

Although knowing it was enabling him to breathe, Lawrence began to panic, and attempted to raise his arms to swat the smoke away, but found they were simply too heavy and long for him to even lift at all.  Lawrence tried to scream out, but the tentacles were too fast as they shot themselves at his face, entering his nose and mouth. Finding it difficult to force itself quickly into these small gaps, the tentacles looked for other entry points, and soon forced itself up Lawrence’s ass.  Convulsing, Lawrence felt true power for the first time touching every cell… every atom of his being. Yes, he thought… this was even beyond the capability of The Water… but what was this and why did he never want it to stop?

On the beach, Christophe was watching as the entire contents of the lake were churning and bubbling like a cauldron about to explode.  In the cloudless night sky, deafening cracks of thunder were heard for miles, while lightening bombarded the lake till the surrounding was lit like daylight. His his head… he could hear The Water screaming until all at once they were silenced… and for the first time Christophe knew that they had left him.  From within the lake… Christophe heard an audible roar and feared what was going to emerge. 

Factions of smoke tentacles emerged from the fracture, quicker, thicker, and with more sudden force.  In a frenzy, swelling and swimming around Lawrence like a rabid pack of immense eels, they swiftly grabbed him, and forcefully bent him over and proceeded to ram themselves up his ass.  Lawrence roared out loudly over and over again as the feeling of being fucked by the thickest and longest cock filled up his whole body. He would have continued, but the tentacles were forcing themselves even more into his mouth until he felt like he was being used roughly from both ends… and he loved it!!  Trying to bend over further to give greater access to whatever creature it was fucking him with such prescision… such force… and such power… he soon discovered that it was becoming nearly impossible to stay bent over as his newly formed abs had begun to start growing again, and were now becoming too large and thick, taking up more and more room on his lower torso.

With the addition of the black ink tentacles… what else could Lawrence call them… to his metamorphosis… he could sense that everything was going faster… becoming more intense… and veering way out of control.  With the tentacles continuing to cram inside of him, his arms, legs, and torso proceeded to grow longer and more extreme. A lengthy and thick stray tentacle found another entrance into Lawrence through his piss slit, roughly forcing his balls to swell even more monstrous.

As they grew, Lawrence could feel thousands of pounds of pressure from what could only be volcanic magma building up within each testicle.  The strain and tension in his balls kept building as more and more tentacles forced their way into his piss slit, up his shaft, and deposited themselves in his balls, when suddenly, a massive wave of testosterone exploded throughout his entire body.  Wave after wave of Dark testosterone was entering Lawrence’s system, and he found that his pubes were beginning to get much longer and fuller. Doing his best to look at the rest of his body, he could see and feel hair shooting out of every pore. If he stayed very still, he could hear his body growing, and hair sprouting everywhere.

Within moments of this occurring, Lawrence’s smooth chest began to sprout short tufts of thick, jet black hair.  His whole body began to itch like hell as the hair follicles all over his body multiplied and forced their way out.  As if this wasn’t enough, soon additional hair follicles pierced out of the spaces available between the others, and grew even thicker. 

As Lawrence tried to contemplate this body hair growth, he could see in the water when he turned from side to side, that even the hair on his head was growing longer, and was a piercing jet black.  His face started to itch as well, and Lawrence knew that what had one alluded him was about to be his, as thick black hair burst from his face, giving him the first taste of having a beard… and what a beard it was becoming… long, dark, dense, and impenetrable.   It was like there were 10 hairs growing out of each pore!! Looking down, feeling the thick curls of his beard against his chest for the first time, he saw that his chest was now completely covered in a thick pelt of black hair. Just looking at it… seeing it growing on his body made him feel so good…. so masculine.  

Hair was now coating his arms and legs, the back of his hands, and the tops of his feet.  Lifting his arm as best as he could, he saw long black hair had taken up residence in his pit, coming in as thick as the rest of the hair on his body.  Within no time at all, Lawrence was as hairy as he ever could have possibly wished… and still… like everything else on his body, proceeded to flourish.

Wave after enormous wave of dark testosterone continued to explode from his balls, and for the first time, Lawrence knew what it felt like to be a man, and if body hair was any indication, he was becoming the epitome… the true essence of hundreds of men… thousands of men.

The thick smoke had lifted itself completely from the fissure, and completely entered Lawrence.  Faster, he thought… transform me faster so that I can finally rise again!!!! A sharp pain shot through his head causing him to cry out and squeeze his eyes closed tight.  The agony slowly ceased, and when Lawrence opened his eyes, they glowed with a sharp blue light.

Above, the supernatural storm was getting worse with hundreds of bolts of lightning reigning down into the lake every second.  Christophe forced himself to hide among the trees when he noticed that groups of people were moving down toward the lake to see what was happening.  When they arrived, every inch of the water was boiling, and if anyone went near, another impenetrable wall of water would shoot up. Several people fell onto their knees and began to pray, and Christophe discovered that although never learned Spanish… he knew exactly what they were saying… they were praying to God to help them in what was surely the End Days.  You have no idea, he thought.

Laughing, relishing what was occurring and what was to occur, Lawrence could see that what had once been his buzzed haircut was gaining serious length, and if he had been on land, it would have flown down to his shoulders.  His beard had also grown in length and thickness, and he loved the way he could feel each hair follicle growing longer and denser.

Another massive burst of dark testosterone rocked Lawrence once again, and with a sound like a bomb going off, his quads exploded with serious mass.  Whenever he had worked out before, which hadn’t been too regular, his legs had always been a problem area, but as they ballooned with size, he knew they would never be again!!  Even with the thick black hair coating every inch, it became impossible to miss every striation of his growing legs. Quickly they began to take up more and more space, growing to the size of Redwood Trees, and then quickly surpassing that. 

Lawrence cried out in ecstasy as he felt his calves swell to the size of his old quads, and then proceeded to add on even more size and definition.  His quads now, he could only compare with a normal man’s torso, they were so full, so round, and so firm!!! Three times he found he had to widen his stance to allow more room for his quads to grow, but he found his body adapting to any difficulty he might have, and forced his torso to grow larger so he could continually add on more and more mass.

Painfully, He could feel his pelvis shifting, altering, and adjusting itself to enable his quads more room to grow.  He was sure that with these quads he would definitely find it difficult to walk unless it was in a bow legged fashion, or the traditional waddle of the bodybuilder.  Like his hands before them, his feet got fatter and wider as muscle mass packed onto them as well. Lawrence had never thought of feet being sexy, and although he was unable to see them, he could feel how thick, massive, and hairy they were becoming. 

Lawrence’s head swam as his waist reached what could only be 60” and still growing larger with his immense and hairy abs.  The crevices were so deep and so filled with black hair that they reminded him of the dark canyon he had been encased in for all those milenia… . 

What??  What dark canyon??  Encased in…. Lawrence began to panic.  What did he mean by that? In confusion, Lawrence roared out as his quads and his pecs swelled even larger.  The sensation he felt as his pecs became mountains of muscle pushed away any fear he had had the moment before.  Looking down, he could see his chest simply exploding with power and might… and he knew he simply had to worship his own massive pecs.  Using his strength, he lifted his gargantuan hands and began to squeeze his nipple firmly, and the orgasmic sensation he felt forced them to grow even more.  The nipples, as if craving more tactile sensation, grew larger with his nipples rivalling the length of his old thumbs. His areolas were dark brown, and as he played with them, they became even more and more sensitive.  Grabbing his left pec and lifting it up the best he could, Lawrence attempted to lick his own nipple, but was prevented from doing so when another surge of growth forced them to point down and forever blocked his view of his lower half.

The mere understanding of how tall and massive he was becoming, combined with how big his pecs now were bursting from his chest, had him laughing hysterically while a river of pre began to flow from his cock.  Just owning hairy pecs like this was the most incredible feeling, and Lawrence simply couldn’t comprehend what an entire body of muscle the sheer size he was to become… would feel like.

As each pec proceeded to gain serious bulk, his deltoids were becoming rounder and more defined, adding more and more size to his already wide shoulders.  His neck joined in with his delts, quickly becoming an enormous pillar of muscle. From his shoulders to his neck, traps began to emerge, thicken, and gain more girth.

Not to be left behind by his immense shoulders, Lawrences lats detonated with improbable size.  His wingspan exploded so suddenly with size that his whole body shook from it. His arms flew up, and Lawrence now found it impossible to rest them at his sides again.  I wish I could see myself in a mirror, Lawrence thought, but the only thing he could do was feel his immense body getting even larger.  

Joining in with his back, Lawrence’s neck and delts got larger and thicker, granting him his wish of an even deeper voice.  His shoulders, back, and chest were now so wide that they were practically the size of a barn… and still he grew like there was no tomorrow.

How many inches around was his chest??  It easily had to be measured in feet now… not mere inches.  As his lats proceeded to grow even freakier, forcing his own arms to bow further out, his rib cage had also grown, adding even more size to his already insanely huge chest.  

Looking down at his torso, trying to see below his mountainous pecs as best he could… he could tell his waist was massive as well, as his abs grew even more.   Lawrence had no clue how huge he was... all that he knew was that his head was inching closer to the surface of the pond, and soon he would have no option but to reveal his mass to the world. 

Lawrence could feel his body rising up quickly through the lake, as he appeared to be taking up an immense portion of it now!!  Extending his arms to see how wide he could reach… he wonderfully felt his bi’s and tri’s starting to surge with size, till they were as large as his old legs had been, and just getting thicker.  Lawrence roared out again, his upper arms blasting with sudden mass as his biceps and triceps quadrupled in size. His arms were already so long that the muscles had plenty of room to multiply into colossal mounds.  Flexing his arms and enjoying the bloated feeling felt totally comfortable to the Dark testosterone fuelled Lawrence. Each time he did it, the peak was higher and higher, thicker and denser. If only there were people here to witness his reality defying size.

As his upper arms bulked up in size, his firearms followed, becoming as thick as his leg, then surpassing that.  His hands, nearly ten feet long, also became stronger and more rugged as they morphed into the hands of a true weight lifter.  Each digit swelled into fat sausage-like fingers, and the palms of his hands were hardened with the toughest calluses. He opened and closed his hands and fell in love with this appearance of pure dominance… pure masculinity.  

Trying to comprehend the sheer magnitude of his own immensity... of his own growing size and power… Lawrence celebrated the fact that he must look like Paul Bunyan now with his long dark hair and his thick beard, yet he was easily surpassing the legendary lumberjack in both height and mass.  

Lawrence looked up and saw the surface of the water getting closer.  Yes, he thought. Soon I will rise again… but not as a single entity… NO!!  We will merge into one body… one all powerful God to rule over all time!!!

• No!!!!

Lawrence’s head rang out in a mind shattering scream.

• What's happening??  Why do I have these new memories?

• We are joined now together as one.  You are evolving into one of the first Primordial Gods.  

• No.  I…

• Let go… there is nothing to fear.  Become the God you were always meant to be… have always been… I am you… and you are me.

• I’m becoming a god?

• Let go.  Let us merge.  Take your place in eternity.

• I don’t want to lose sight of who I am.

• You won’t… you will just be so much more!!  We will share memories… experiences… POWER! You will always have existed as both Lawrence… and me.  We will be one.

The Primordial God sensed doubt.

• The world I am giving you, Lawrence… the universe… all of space and time… all of eternity… you will hold them in your hand.  When we are complete… we will BE all of eternity.

• Yes!

• When we all merge together… you will be the most powerful God to have ever existed.

• YES!!!

• Will you take your place?

Before Lawrence could answer, another monumental surge of testosterone was released into his body, and with a sweltering explosion of pain, Lawrence’s almost non existent penis began to grow to match its master.  Each second his cock pulsed in time with his heartbeat, and each second more and more blood was forced into it. The sensation was overwhelming. New thick veins began to form and erupt all over Lawrence’s cock in order to supply more and more blood.  Lawrence winced a little as his cock kept getting harder and harder... like it was in one of those vacuum pumps he had once tried. This time though, he wasn’t just getting hard, he was getting thicker... much thicker!!

Longer and thicker, it grew, gaining as much mass as his arm, and becoming just as veiny.  It felt like he was cumming every time it swelled longer and longer till finally the tremendous cock appeared in his view.  His cock was so thick now that his growing hands only went halfway around it. The head of his cock had never been much thicker than the shaft, but Lawrence could now see that it had started growing with the rest of his cock, and was now a huge mushroom sitting on top.  Ian spread out is hand on it, and discovered the head was wider than his palm!! Fuck!! His head was bigger than some buildings!! It was becoming a pure column… a monument to unbridled power and masculinity! 

More veins erupted onto the surface of his cock to better supply additional blood to the growing appendage.  His cock didn’t look real anymore. It looked like one of those morphs you once saw on Tumblr when that sort of thing was allowed.  It was now becoming so thick that his pelvis was forced to become larger just to accommodate its size. Even his pelvic floor muscles grew larger and thicker to support the cock he was now sporting.  Lawrence tried to think what its thickness reminded him off, but he came up short. It must be as thick as three trees stuck together was the best he could come up with.  

Lawrence loved the sight of such a monument, but felt sadness and exhilaration at the thought that he would never fuck a man again with this monster of a cock.  It would easily rip a man in half, and still it continued to lengthen and thicken. The slit in the immense head was now so large that pre flowed out like someone had turned the tap on full blast.

• You think about humans when we will fuck planets, Lawrence!!  We will fuck eternity and you will have more pleasure than anyone could comprehend.  You will be pleasure!! You will cum for thousands of years!!!

Lusting after these thoughts, more and more blackened testosterone took over his system, causing him to crave more and more growth.  Lawrence wrapped most of his hands around his colossal prick, loving the feeling of finally having such an immense tool in his hand. A beast was being released, and it never would be satisfied.

He still felt so much power running through his body, still had so much muscle mass packing onto himself, that he believed he was never going to stop growing.  

He was now easily gaining hundreds of pounds a minute in muscle mass.  Suddenly Lawrence bellowed out again as the bones in his head began to expand and reform themselves, keeping his head in proportion with his growing body. Grabbing his face as best as he could, the colossus stumbled causing massive waves to form on the surface of the lake.

When his head was finished growing, it reformed itself with the squarest of chins that was impossible to see under such a thick beard.  Lawrence’s brow-ridge came in a much more distended than it had been, destroying his boyish good looks and replacing them with a rugged Neanderthal appearance.

A sudden explosion of growth pushed through the mountain of a man causing Lawrence to pump his cock harder and harder in a state of total self worship as his head finally broke the surface of the lake.  He willed his body to pack on more size and more muscle mass, and like the god he was, it complied. Pipe-like veins wove their way around his entire body like wild ivy, feeding him more and more.  

Lawrence began to moan loudly as he took in the shrinking world around him.  I must be 600 feet tall by now… if not more… the humans below… so small… so insignificant to what I am becoming… what I will become.  I’m scared shitless right now, but it’s the best scary feeling I’ve ever felt. I can’t stop it… I don’t know if I want to stop it if I could!  How will I live when I reach my final size? Fuck!! Who cares!!! I’ll be a living mountain!!!  

In a rush of self worship, Lawrence breathed in his own manly smell, felt his hairy body, pumped the freakish organ that was his cock, and laughed as the humans ran in all directions.  I never want this growth to stop!!  

• It never has to!!  Are we one now?

Lawrence shifted his body slightly, sensing the weight and feel of every muscle on his body.  His titanic cock was so large that it was creating a massive shaded area on the ground. It was an incredible piece of manhood.  His body was so hairy, the smell emitting from it so intoxicating... but was this what he really wanted... to llive a life beyond massive... to tower above the world... to be a beast of pure sex and pure muscle…

• Not any beast… a God!!!!

Lawrence opened his mouth to answer.  Was he really going to do this? Was this truly his destiny… a life of muscle… masculinity… power... a God… 

• Yes!!  We are one!!

Christophe watched as thousands of bolts of lightning hit the growing monster.  He could hear the loud, deep maniacal laughter coming from far above, and couldn’t believe when another audible shockwave of testosterone forced the creature hundreds of feet taller, and thousands of pounds of muscle heavier.

The lightning was completing the initial merging and transformation.  Lawrence… or as he now called himself, Pontus, felt the immense gift of total power wash over him as he still continued to grow.  Pontus reveled in the orgasmic rush of both growth… and being alive once more. As he grew taller… leaving behind a world getting smaller and smaller below him…  he relished in the fact that he was taking up more and more room. His foot was the size of a Hummer… than a Tractor Trailer… than four Tractor Trailers… than a squadron of Tanks!  He shifted his stance, and he took down several trees. What could he do? With a body like this, there would be destruction!!!  

As he grew taller, his cock proceeded to have a growth spurt of its own.  It was now so thick that it rivalled his waist!! Precum flowed like a river as it continually got longer and thicker.  Pontus felt like he was constantly being edged and this feeling only intensified with each passing second. Hanging past his knees, more and veins appeared in and around his cock.  The skin was so thin that it actually had a bluish hue as thousands of more veins pushed out and pulsated on the surface forcing it to grow even larger. The head... fuck... a human could easily walk into his piss slit it was so huge!!  

Pontus roared like the beast he was becoming as his balls emitted the largest wave of dark testosterone into his system.  As his balls enhanced, so enormous and dense, they pulled his sack down virtually to his knee, other changes were beginning to occur.  The hair on his head began to get longer, pushing down past his shoulders toward the middle of his back. His beard developed impossibly thicker, bushier, and longer, trailing down over his pecs.  His whole body was now covered in the thickest black hair, but it was his chest, crotch, and armpits where it was its most dense. 

Naked, except for two silver and intricately forged by lightning bracers that now adorned his forearms, he grew even more immense.  Remembering his birth twenty-one years ago as well as his birth at the beginning of time, Pontus surveyed what lay below him.  

The world has never been ready for me… nor will it comprehend when my brothers and I merge into one!!!!  Finally, I will be recognized for the God… the Destroyer I am!!! I’ll finally be taken seriously!! Fuck!!  I’m over 1,500 feet tall and still growing larger!! My cock could destroy a building if I wanted it too! I’m too much... and I love it!!  This should be my nightmare but it is MY... DREAM... COME... TRUE!!!!!!!!

-         WORKSHIP ME… AND YOU MAY LIVE!!!!!

His voice was now so loud and so deep that the people below weren’t able to distinguish it from the rumbling of thunder. 

I can’t believe this is me... he kept thinking!!  I am becoming so beautiful, so impossible!!! Fuck!!!  I can’t stop growing!!! My arms are like skyscrapers, my legs like mountains, fuck... my chest is too big to even think about measuring!!!  I’m so heavy, so bloated with muscle, so ripped, every muscle pulsates on its own like it’s alive... and I keep gaining more and more mass!!!  This can’t be real... but it is!!! Fuck, My lats are such massive wings they block the air flow around me!!!! My cock defies description... long, thick, thousands of highways of veins... 

Pontus roared and roared again as exploded in more and more size, becoming hairier, taller, thicker, and more muscular than anything that had ever come before him.  Just wait until they see what I become when my brothers and I merge… this will have been a mere fetus compared to the monstrosity I shall be!!I I will be this world’s nightmare!!!  Nothing will be mightier than me!! Nothing will be more powerful than me!!!! The Primordial God’s will rise again… within me!!!!  

Pontus’s cock shot thousands of  gallons of cum like the hose that it was.  What water remained in the lake entered into him as he grew even larger, the new Primordial God/human hybrid having the most intense orgasm of his life.  A roar, unlike anything that had ever been witnessed before, could be heard for hundreds of miles around. The growth surged one last time and then stopped after he had completely coated the ground below with his seed.

Sweating, panting, and laughing hysterically Pontus surveyed his surroundings.  Assessing from his own point of view, he estimated that he had to be nearly 2,500 feet tall and 350,000 tons of muscle.  He stood tall like a skyscraper, but would dwarf one when it came to the sheer size of his muscular build. Each muscle group was so massive, so engorged with flexing and writhing mass that it was obvious that he had left his humanity behind to stand monstrous and all powerful God.  This insight made his cock hard again, and he started to slowly stroke it with his left hand, savouring each sensation… savouring having a body once again. With his right hand, he lifted it up into the air, watching as every muscle in his arm bulged and pulsed with life. Once again, thousands of bolts of lightning shot down on Pontus, and this time when he was revealed again, he held a massive silver triton in his hand.

• WHAT YOU HAVE WITNESSED TONIGHT IS THE BEGINNING OF YOUR END!!  I HAVE COME AS BOTH CREATOR AND DESTROYER!! WHEN I MERGE NEXT WITH MY BROTHER I WILL BECOME EVEN MORE POWERFUL AND MORE IMMENSE.  THEN WHEN I MERGE WITH THE THIRD, I WILL BE SO MONSTROUS, SO POWERFUL, THAT YOU WILL BEG FOR YOUR DEATHS. YOUR FUTURE HAS BEEN FORETOLD!!!

Christophe watched as groups of people began to fall to their knees and begin to pray to their Christian God, or to the one that had just risen from the now dry lake.  As he looked up again at the muscular creature that stood over everything, his cock began to get hard. That could have been me, he thought!  

Pontus… not caring what ended up beneath his mighty feet began to walk in the direction of his next destination, Nevada Ojos del Salado… the burial spot of his brother Tartarus.  When we merge… the power!!!!!

Christophe ran in the opposite direction of the giant, hoping to hide among the trees and away from anyone who might think he was involved with whatever had occurred.  As he ran, a mighty hand grabbed his shoulder from behind and threw him to the forest floor. Stunned for a second, he looked up at an incredibly attractive looking man, muscular, tall, long dark hair, and wearing sunglasses.  

Running away so soon?  Congratulations… you’ve been chosen again!!

The man reached down, grabbed him, and disappeared as if they never had been.   

11 hours ago, musclepecadmirer said:

Incredible as always. Loved it so much! Thank you for sharing your amazing stories with us

Thank you so much!!  I love writing as much as I love working out... and really get excited when people enjoy what I write!  Thanks for your kind words