The 7 muscle bros... Why I "Hate" Them

ZFerrari

Like I said before I don't HATE them, they can be pretty annoying. Examples follows, doing stunts that can destroy my neighborhood, cumming on my house, (They can cum as much as they want at will, remember that) and ruin whatever parties I host. But nothing can compare to the thing they try and do CONSTANTLY. Apparently they have this urge to try and cum on me. Key word: TRY. They always fail and each failure results to them trying more drastic measures. Plenty of times they caught me off guard, but I was still able to recover. But as kain carter says, desperate niggas do desperate nigga shit. They have grown their dicks as long as 5ft long, veiny as fuck just to try to cum on me, which I what I will NEVER ALLOW TO HAPPEN. Fucked up part is, the longer and harder and their cocks are, the more horny they become, and to those guys, especially cade, they can cum as much as 500 gallons and be able to shoot to the fucking moon. Now dont get it twisted, they dont do ALL the time, but this happens every other day. Now if Reece cums on my car on more time...

• Like 1