TheWeremuscleForest

‘Dude come on we are going to be late.’

‘I can’t do it Gabe. I can’t face those people. They never talked to me in school so why should I subject myself to their lies.’

‘Oh come on Brad. That was over ten years ago. Not everyone is going to be like that anymore.’

‘You don’t know that.’

Brad stands behind Gabriel as he leaves his hotel room and turns.

‘You look fine. They don’t give a shit about your clothes. You need to just relax and go with the flow man. 

You might even meet someone there that interests you.’

‘I doubt there are many gay men in our class Gabe. I mean….’

Gabe walks up to him and smacks him across his head and shutters.

‘Dude you are not the only one trust me. Hell you thought I was for the longest time, but you found out quickly that you were wrong.’

Brad’s face turns red as he looks down at the floor and runs at Gabe. They tumble to the ground and wrestle around a little laughing a bit. They eventually get back up and close the hotel room door to go downstairs into the main lobby. There are already hundreds of people there as Gabe spots his wife and turns back to Brad.

‘Okay man I found Charlene, I will talk to you later. Have fun please.’ He quickly walks over to her as Brad goes to sit at the bar.

After downing a few cocktails, he spots a guy that he recognizes slightly from school and gets up to go talk to him. The man has broad shoulders and is in good shape even though he is a bit on the slender side. Brad taps him on his right shoulder and the man turns around. His black colored eyes surprise Brad since he has never seen that before. The man was talking with two other similar sized guys.

‘Hi uhhh you seen familiar to me…..(awkward pauses)….nevermind I just make a fool of myself all the time.’

The man smiles at him and says, ‘hi Brad it has been quite a while I know.’ He tells the other two men that he will talk to them later and they move over to the other side of the lobby.

‘Uhhhh I can’t remember your name. I think it started with a W.’

‘That is right. It’s Wade actually.’

He puts his hands on Brad’s shoulders and then gives him a nice firm hug. Brad moans softly as he rubs Wade’s back and feels his tight muscles. They let go of each other.

‘Let’s go inside and find a seat Brad and maybe we can discuss things.’

Brad nods as Wade wraps his arm around him and directs him to one of the tables. They sit as Wade looks him in the eyes and smiles. Brad blushes a bit.

‘You were very nice to me back then Brad I have never forgotten that. I was going through some rough stretches. The pain of puberty was quite overwhelming for me. People constantly picked on me for my differences.’

‘Yeah I remember you made noises and it baffled people. I always sensed something about you though. You always intrigued me. Well actually I think I was attracted to you. You were really sexy even with your glasses on.’

Wade smirks and leans over to hug Brad again. Brad nearly falls out of his chair to embrace Wade. The two men rub each other’s backs slowly before letting go again. At this point, Brad is beginning to feel how he did those years ago. It is almost a curious attraction. He starts to scan Wade’s body noticing slight differences from other men like his thick shoulders and black colored eyes.

‘Have you always had black colored eyes Wade?’

Wade gets a little uncomfortable when he asks, but answers anyway.

‘Well they started out as green, but when I turned 18 they started turning black. I know that is strange but I can’t help my genetics.’

Brad notices Wade’s big fingers and clasps his hands in them. Wade tries to resist but Brad persists even rubbing them. The black-eyed man begins to wonder if this was a mistake.

‘Maybe we should stop this here Brad. You haven’t seen me in over a decade and things have…..happened to me that are strange.’

Brad gets more intrigued by his answers and rubs his forearms.

‘Please Wade, you have always fascinated me. I know you like men because I sensed it back then. I just forgot about you until now for some reason.’

Wade again tries to pull his hands away from his body, but Brad won’t stop with his persistence.

‘I….can’t do this with you Brad. I….don’t want to hurt you, you were so good to me and I also forgot about you until now and…..I also found you attractive. Seeing you here sitting in front of me and rubbing my arms makes me feel like this was supposed to happen which scares me.’

‘What is wrong Wade? You know I will try to help you with whatever you’re dealing with. I tried back then and I will try now.’

‘This isn’t the same as our school days Brad. It is extremely complicated and incredibly dangerous.’

‘I don’t care Wade. Seeing you again makes me want you. Are you dating any of those guys you were with?’

Wade pauses for a few seconds and wonders if he should lie about it since he is tired of being alone dealing with his issue and decide to tell Brad the truth.

‘I’m actually single Brad, but dating me will not be the best thing for you. I am not exactly boyfriend material.’

Brad begins to wonder if he is some kind of criminal.

‘Are you an ex-con or on the run from someone or something? Come on Wade, stop trying to run me off it isn’t going to work.’

‘I…..think we should just be friends Brad, us being in a relationship could lead to major problems for you. You are right about me being different because I am.’

Brad pauses and wonders what he means by that. Instead of being deterred though, he feels compelled to find out how he is different from other men.

‘You are just making me want to be with you more Wade. How are you different? Please tell me.’

Brad sits closer to him and rubs his back. Wade groans a little as he realizes that he is making it worse by saying more.

‘I think we will have to continue this conversation after the reunion Brad. I can’t do this now. You can come see me tomorrow at room 411.’

Wade gets up and leaves to go find those two men again. Brad sits there and ponders the conversation. After a couple of hours, he leaves to return to his room ironically on the fourth floor. He realizes he never told Wade which room he was in and writes a note. He passes his room and slips the paper under his door. As he walks off, the door opens and he hears Wade’s voice.

‘Brad come back. I am ready to continue that conversation.’

Brad turns and sees Wade standing there shirtless with his firm chest all hairy with black fur nicely tucked in between his abs.

‘I….uhhh okay give me a minute. I will grab a drink from my room.’

‘No need for that Brad, I have drinks. I am actually alone so don’t worry.’

‘Ohh alright, well uhhh okay I’m coming.’

Wade winks and puts his arms out ready to embrace Brad. Brad slowly walks over to him as Wade hugs him tightly and even kisses his head. Brad does the same as the two men stand there and moan lightly. Wade looks him in the eyes and reaches in to kiss his lips. Brad squeezes Wade’s back and moans louder as the men quickly realize their attraction is for real.

They quickly move inside as Brad pulls his shirt off and moves over to the bed. Wade pushes him on to the pillows and begins to rub his chest and legs on Brad’s. This again intrigues him as he has never met a man that does these things. After a few more minutes of rubbing, Brad starts to take his pants off but not before Wade stops him.

‘Wait, we need to stop buddy. This was such a bad decision on my part, this isn’t safe especially here. I can be so careless sometimes.’

Brad looks at him puzzled.

‘What are you talking about, I really want you Wade. Oh my gawd you turn me on so much. I find your body hot. I love all of that hair and you have nice muscles too.’

‘I know…..but I can’t do this here in the hotel. It just isn’t safe. Damnit, I like you too Brad…..(bites his lip)…..shit I shouldn’t do this but I want you to come see me where I live.’

‘Definitely I hope it isn’t too far though, are you still around?’

‘Actually I’m not, I moved to the west coast. Just find time when you can to come visit me.’

‘Can we talk since I am here now? I just want to get to know you better.’

‘Okay Brad, we can do that.’ The two men sit up on the bed as Brad can’t help but to rub Wade’s hairy legs and chest.’

Wade nervously tells him about what happened after school and what he has been doing since. Brad lays his head on Wade’s left shoulder and moans slightly.

‘I….need you to stop touching me Brad……please I can’t do this here.’

‘I can’t help myself beautiful I am so attracted to you. I have to touch.’

Wade begins to sweat now as his chest begins to glisten. He yanks Brad’s hands off of him and jumps up from the bed. Brad looks shocked.

‘Please Brad please you can’t do this to me. I am trying to focus my energy and you are distracting me. I should make you leave…..but…..(sighs)……I am not like other guys.’

Brad smiles big and nods his head up and down.  Wade looks at him and seems surprised.

End of Part 1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

• 2 years later...